Forums

Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon

Posted By: airforce

Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 12:26 PM

At least a dozen are reported injured. I have to go to work, and will be unable to follow up on this.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: BoldFenianMan

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 12:37 PM

http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-live-boston-bombing-near-marathon-finish-line/

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 12:44 PM

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/04/boston-marathon-bomb-explosion/
Posted By: Lord Vader

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 02:08 PM

The Marathon route was checked for explosive devices with bomb sniffing dogs so how come the bombs were not detected?

Could it be that they were placed after the dogs checked out the route.

The bombs were apparently placed in trash cans.

Last report has it that it might have been someone who was carrying two back packs.
Posted By: Breacher

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 02:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do0Un-d8bSA

Initial blame was on "right wing extremists", but apparently a Saudi national is in custody due to some evidence showing he had something to do with placing one or more of the bombs immediately before the explosions. Remember, in this kind event, a lot of people are going to be taking video at the same time, so there is quite likely video of whoever placed the bombs in the moments before the blasts, and the memory chips on most modern cell phones and video cameras are capable of surviving a blast if they are not right on top of the explosive main charge. Anyone placing a bomb at a large scale highly public event like that would have to assume they are on camera during the placement of the device, so sweeping the place with dogs up to the point lots of people with their own independent cameras arrive is not exactly an act of futility. It probably led to the bombers having to wait to place the explosives, then getting caught doing it and apprehended immediately after someone figured out it was them.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 02:38 PM

CBS reporters are speculating at this time, that it might have been a lone wolf right wing extremist.

Wouldn't the media and the Administration just love it to be an American who was responsible.

Breacher I hope your report is correct and it was a Saudi who did this. Please let it be anyone but an American.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 03:26 PM

Nobody here has any beef with the Boston Marathon, period. Not our fight, not our show.

Morris Dees does not give the orders here, not directly, not indirectly through some fuckhead like David Gletty. There are reasons why we are one of the smallest but among the oldest militia related boards on the net, and at least one moderator here dates back to the old usenet days, and one to the dialup only BBS days. Johnny Come Lately types like you see at the ripoff sites of WRAM or any one of a hundred Youtube channels are NOT us.

Anonymous is different people with a different agenda, but not exactly our enemies either, but I would expect them to come up with an official denial of the attack pretty soon.

At this point however, I need to make it brutally clear, that we officially deny any involvement in this action. There is no "green light" for an attack on Boston, there is no call for action against the local population there. As a matter of fact, some important business interests of mine are headquartered out of Boston and I am worried that some people critically important to that company might have been injured in that attack since their company has in the past acted as a sponsor for local sporting events like that, and at least one bomb looks like it went off in or near the VIP area at the finish line where they might have been if they were there.

I am also going to make another thing very clear about my personal position on false accusations; they need to be met with violent repression. No, it is not "just talk" to accuse someone of a crime, either directly or indirectly, and definitely not a crime of that type. If someone from the "mainstream left" wants to run their face about us doing violence, then talk shit at me with false accusations in person in a public place, and I will personally handle it from there.

I would also propose that anyone in the mainstream media or some bullshit "think tank" who wants to go accusing us of crimes like that deserves to have their name placed on the hit list. Boycott their business, vandalize their property, run them out of town, whatever, and yeah, we will not go into details online about how the "whatever" works except that them alive and in pain and whining loudly works better for the cause than just another unsolved murder. They need to feel the pain of consequence for doing us wrong like that.
Posted By: STRATIOTES

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 03:37 PM

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2022636,00.html#ixzz2QT8uhsFM "A top FBI counterterrorism official says the bureau's "biggest concern" is "the individual who has done the training, has the capability but is disenchanted with the group's action—or in many cases, inaction—and decides he's going to act alone." amusing

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 04:29 PM

In other words, they Administration had ordered a stand-down against Muslim groups and some fucktard wants to do some cognitive contortionism to still try and justify action against Militia groups or former militia members when the Islamic fundamentalists are the ones actually lighting off bombs. Any "liberal" eve attempting to be intellectually honest is going to call that kind of game BS, and that's what will lead to the eventual disintegration of the Democrat party, and not a day too soon.

Obama getting re-elected is really the best possible thing that could happen for us since we now don't even have to work that hard to point out examples of government ineptitude, dishonesty and corruption.

Imagine if all that shit went down with "President McCain" being so ready to surrender our rights for the privileges of the NeoCons the minute the opportunities present themselves. Put NeoCons in charge, and all that would be happening is someone like Joe Arpaio being put in charge of DHS and apart from who is in charge, the same shit would be going down.
Posted By: The Greywolf

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 05:57 PM

I know no one on this site, or in my groups had anything or any reason to do this act...

Anyone, that says a patriot group did this is more than likely jumping to conclusions..

The Patriot movement has no reason to set off explosives, or in anyway hurt the very people we take an oath to protect..

This is not a Patriot movement action...

We are a defensive group who only respond to attacks, not initiate them..

There is no act of war currently stated between the Patriot movement and the Government..

Though we are in resistance mode,and will defend ourselves and our people, the patriot movement is not in any way involved in the Boston Marathon bombing...

But do not take that statement as weakness, we will not be attacked or maligned..
Posted By: Leo

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 06:20 PM

There is no honor in this cowardly attack upon innocent people.
Posted By: BuckeyeNCO

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 06:53 PM

Originally posted by Leonidas:
There is no honor in this cowardly attack upon innocent people.
Roger that. May the perp(s) meet swift and merciless justice.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 07:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efwV-h0QrO8

Thumbs up this video if you want this to be pretty close to the official statement coming from the movement on this, but I was thinking that some of us could do some sort of montage video with the various leadership elements in our community to deny and disavow anything to do with what happened, but I would caution against throwing accusations around, and I might have to redo my video over implying the arabs, but lets face it, those fuckers have been hitting the Northeastern states for a while, it's getting to be a pattern in that part of the country that most of the "experts" refuse to contend with.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 07:46 PM

Eyewitness: Authorities Announced “Drill” Before Boston Explosions http://bit.ly/12hbT63

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-authorities-announced-drill-before-boston-explosions/

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 07:48 PM

Illuminati Card Game… Joggers?! Boston Marathon?

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ame-joggers-boston-marathon-2621522.html

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 07:51 PM

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/4/15_Maguire_-_LBMA_Default_Triggered_Gold_%26_Silver_Takedown.html

London Bullion Market will default soon.....there is a run on physical precious metals so they are dumping the fiat paper-only ownership shares of silver and gold. Perhaps Marathon False Flag is attempt to distract?
Posted By: 10th Amendment

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 07:51 PM

911 attackers boarded planes in Boston.
Posted By: ThePatriot

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 08:17 PM

Anyone concerned that authorities were able to shut down the cell phone network in all of Boston so quickly? I heard this over Fox News during the bombing broadcast. Leaving millions of people without any way of communicating with loved ones after a tragedy like this is unacceptable.

So many of us are dependent upon those phones, losing their service leaves most of us paralyzed - unable to communicate and in many cases at a loss of what to do. Learn from this, prepare for this and ask yourself how would it be used against the American people by an oppressive government? What would you do if you lost phone service and internet? What if they controlled the news. What's your backup?

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 08:36 PM

http://n-morgan.tumblr.com/post/4283564678/staged-disasters-and-the-occult-dates-of-april-19-may-1
Posted By: Imagrunt

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/15/2013 10:15 PM

Too obvious this one.

Come on!

April 15th

Federal Income tax day

Boston

This one has the reek of an Alphabet False Flag.

My prayers go out to the victims and their families, and may the light of truth bring the perpetrator(s) swiftly to justice.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 12:27 AM

Originally posted by ThePatriot:
Anyone concerned that authorities were able to shut down the cell phone network in all of Boston so quickly? I heard this over Fox News during the bombing broadcast. Leaving millions of people without any way of communicating with loved ones after a tragedy like this is unacceptable.

So many of us are dependent upon those phones, losing their service leaves most of us paralyzed - unable to communicate and in many cases at a loss of what to do. Learn from this, prepare for this and ask yourself how would it be used against the American people by an oppressive government? What would you do if you lost phone service and internet? What if they controlled the news. What's your backup?
We need to understand two things on this:

First, yes, people need emergency communications backup plans

Second, the most common relatively simple way to make radio controlled detonators work over long distances is to simply tie them in with disposable cell phones, or even stolen cell phones. A relatively common method in the rest of the world, so shutting down cell service in a situation like that is to be expected.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 12:30 AM

My guess is the feds got some sort of cryptic vague warnings from a foreign intelligence service prior to the attack (Saudis). A foreign intelligence service that wants to save face on both sides by giving a warning that makes them look like they are being helpful, yet not specific enough to stop the attack. Saves face with their relationship with the US government and then also with their constituency at home that supports these kinds of attacks and will figure out how to profit from them.
Posted By: safetalker

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 05:25 AM

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon-um-coach-bomb-sniffing.html

This story makes it easier to smell the dead animals in the weeds. Like 9/11 they were already playing a game of catch the terrorist in the area.
What you have to understand is that when they are not running races or setting off Red Flag bombs this is the markets main street in Boston. When they shut it down for their investigation there is in effect another Banking Holiday only it effects all markets.
To quote my old buddy Bill Clinton:
"Its the economy Stupid"
One more day for those who transact behind the screens to pull their Silver and Gold out of the Currency wars and get it into small piles where it won't be bought or sold. Hopefully to become more valuable when the dust clears.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 06:47 AM

You know, everybody has a cell phone camera these days. And the finish line of the Boston Marathon has got to be one of the most photographed events in the world.

I'm betting that, whether they realize it or not, somebody caught something on their camera yesterday. And I'm even be willing to bet that this is what breaks this case.

Start going over photographs that day, taken before the explosions. Maybe we'll find who really planted and detonated those bombs.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Exiled

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 07:22 AM

First off, my thoughts and prayers are with the deceased, injured and their families. I've always found terrorizing civilian targets to be the ultimate act of a snivelling coward, there is no honor or glory in such an act. None. And the blood dancers in the press really should reflect before before opening their cock holsters and throwing accusations around. It is sick.

My personal thoughts (for what they're worth):

So... I may be adding 2 + 2 and getting potato here but Iraq was hit in 3 separate cities yesterday (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22149863) If it was indeed Islamic related, could this have been a co-ordinated campaign perhaps? What I've found a little strange is that no one has taken credit for it yet, food for thought. The first explosion appeared to be similar to a fuel cloud explosions I've seen in the past from careful study of industrial accidents (I wanted to get a machining job in oil and fuel but it fell through) but the second kind of reminded me of black powder.

I also watched the press conference Obama gave yesterday and noted he stopped short of calling it terrorism only to have the Whitehouse press office call it terrorism.
Posted By: BuckeyeNCO

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 07:58 AM

What about the possibility of OWS involvement? Remember the plot to take down the Rt-82 bridge in Brecksville, Ohio last year?

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 08:19 AM

I think Exiled is onto something. This was a coordinated attack, and I suspect partially thwarted in the US, but some how, some way, the Boston bomber slipped through.

It makes sense that vague warnings from the Saudi intelligence agencies or the Pakistani ISI were just enough to get the feds around the decoy bomb at the JFK library, then some more vague warning about the marathon finish line, so rather than panic the finish line area with a massive shutdown, they moved in force to investigate and contain if possible, but shutting down every single major event that is the subject of a bomb threat means shutting down the country, to the extent that anyone making a prank call can cause the same effect as a terrorist with a real bomb.

I would also guess that if there were simultaneous attacks in several cities in the sandbox, that someone outside the US is screaming with glee from the rooftops about their successes of yesterday, but that's what will forever be blacked out of the mainstream media.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 08:22 AM

Originally posted by BuckeyeNCO:
What about the possibility of OWS involvement? Remember the plot to take down the Rt-82 bridge in Brecksville, Ohio last year?
That Occupy crowd has about as much reason to target the Boston Marathon as we do - which is to say, none. I just don't see them behind this.

When this story first broke, I thought that suicide bombers had finally hit here, but it appears that wasn't the case. That's a good thing, they usually cause more casualties.

Like everybody else, I'm puzzled that no one has taken responsibility for it yet. I wonder if this is some kind of extortion scheme, like with the D.C. snipers a few years back.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 08:33 AM

Well, which possible theory is true is yet to be determined......but it speaks well of folks here that they are thinking outside the box.

Whenever you see a major event that dominates media coverage the natural question that arises is what might this be a distraction from?

HOLD YOUR GOLD, DON'T SUCCUMB TO THE PRESSURE AND BE A VICTIM OF BAD MARKET TIMING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1NupxasQWs

READ THE SUMMARY BELOW

Assault On Gold Update — Paul Craig Roberts:

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/04/13/assault-on-gold-update-paul-craig-roberts/

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 08:36 AM

It turns out that cell phone service wasn't shut down after the explosions. Cell service was simply flooded with calls.

In light of this afternoon's tragedy at the Boston Marathon, many across the world scrambled to contact loved ones through calls, texts, and social media. Cellular providers had beefed up their networks in advance of the Marathon, but even with the extra capacity the networks became flooded, leading to reports of users being unable to make calls.

There was confusion this afternoon when the Associated Press reported that cell service in the city would be intentionally shut off as police looked to prevent any possible cellular activation of another explosive. However, the news organization basically retracted its original story and found no such shutdown was ordered. The carriers said heavy usage caused connection delays—but service remained available in the city throughout the day.

"Verizon Wireless has not been asked by any government agency to turn down its wireless service. Any reports to that effect are inaccurate," Verizon spokesman Tom Pica told the IDG News Service in an e-mail.

The AP's initial report came from an anonymous law enforcement official, citing an intelligence briefing that supposedly outlined the service shutdown. The FCC later told ABC News it was not aware of any cellular shutdowns, and the news outlet confirmed the same with Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon. (T-Mobile had a similar message for VentureBeat.)

Connection difficulties occurred despite each carrier taking precautions before the race to boost service. Sprint spokeswoman Crystal N. Davis told ABC News that the carrier did "augment capacity on its cell sites along the marathon route" to prepare for the roughly 27,000 runners (plus friends, family, and fans) passing through. T-Mobile also upped its capacity. And after the incident unfolded, these carriers took actions to strengthen their offerings. The message to text instead of call spread throughout the city, Verizon enhanced its network voice capacity in the Copley Square area, and AT&T turned on extra Wi-Fi capacity "for an extended timeframe." ...
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 08:37 AM

Originally posted by ThePatriot:

This is another reason why you must have secured ways of communicating other then Cell Phones or internet..

Please go in the comms forum and read what you need to do..If you haven't already wink

As Airforce said most likely cell service was overpowered by calls,but let's play devils advocate...

If they had the power to shut it down...

They sure would not want the public to know that..Retractions of that story does not mean they didn't do it.

greywolf

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 09:14 AM

Ynet (a Jewish language media source) asks who the guy on the roof was and why was he shot? http://translate.google.com/translate?tl=en-us&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ynet.co.il%2Farticles%2F0%2C7340%2CL-4368458%2C00.html

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 09:33 AM

The bombs were in 6-liter pressure cookers, and placed in black duffel bags. Go through photos taken before the explosions, and see if you can identify anyone a black duffel bag. I'm thinking someone placed these bombs about the time the winners were crossing the finish line, when there were huge crowds there.

A person briefed on the Boston Marathon investigation says the explosives were in 6-liter pressure cookers and placed in black duffel bags.

The person says the explosives were placed on the ground and contained shards of metal, nails and ball bearings. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing.

The person says law enforcement officials have some of the bomb components but did not yet know what was used to set off the explosives....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 10:14 AM

It would make sense that the the authorities had some idea something was going down because at that point, they had confirmed the library bomb, and then going with the known SOP for Arab terrorists overseas, it would mean someone is set up out of range but in sight of the bombs and then would trigger them by command from a distance.

So they see a guy alone on a rooftop, start to figure stuff out, shoot him, he is bleeding out while his cohort is placing the last bomb, triggers the bombs prematurely before he loses consciousness but while his cohort had not quite gotten out of the blast radius.

Kind of makes sense to me. Fully explains why the guy in custody is mainly a "person of interest" and not solely the suspect. He might have been a patsy who got conned into placing the bomb, so the real question the Israelis are asking is about who got shot on one of the nearby rooftops and by whom.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 10:40 AM

[Linked Image]

I can't see where the fellow on the roof was shot, other than in the headline, and I think that is just a problem with Google Translate. And the fellow on the roof would not have a view of either explosion sites.

The bombs were apparently composed of gun powder and "ball bearing-type material," whatever the heck that means. If anyone knows how the bombs were detonated, they're not talking.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 10:46 AM

Sounds pretty plausible to me, Breacher. I've also seen from a few sources that someone's apartment was raided and evidence removed for examination by the Feds so maybe that is related.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 10:49 AM

Still makes sense. One guy is not carrying two large backpacks into the location, it was one guy per backpack, posted out where he could see a signal from the people placing the bombs as they go for cover. The first guy put his bomb into position, stepped over to the area to give his signal, second guy put his bomb into position, is on the way clear while something happens, someone figures it out, shoots the upstairs spotter guy, upstairs spotter guy triggers the bombs before bleeding out.

Possibility #2, someone at another location gets the signal that something is up, the cops are onto them, they start popping the bombs, DHS is onto that too, and previously were trying to trace the cell phone locations but had not figured out the main guy was on a roof, since there is some tracking error on the programs, and the maps are two-dimensional, so they were searching ground level. After the first bomb, decision is made to shut down the cell phone system on a countdown basis, then second bomb goes off, then additional bombs don't go off, but the search is on to find them.

If they manage to get hold of one of the phones intact, they can figure out how many and which numbers it had been calling, which would probably indicate the numbers and locations of the other explosive devices.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 11:23 AM

Pressure cookers are a classic AQ technique, in London during 7/7 they used pressure cookers, Mumbai and Madrid were also pressure cookers if I remember correctly and probably a whole shit load of other attacks too.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 12:32 PM

I guess the cookers would be filled up with black powder, Pyrodex, or some other gunpowder, and put in the bottom of the duffel bag, then the ball bearing piled in loosely around it? I can't see the bearing being put inside the containment vessel.

It looks like investigators had the same idea I did, they\'re asking folks for any photos taken before the blasts . (They call this "crowdsourcing," one of the modern words I hate so much.)

Law enforcement officials could have something very different on their hands as they investigate the dual bomb blasts that struck the Boston Marathon finish line today: a potential abundance of photo and video evidence from the public.

Government surveillance, while growing, still misses more than it catches. But events with thousands of spectators offer the potential for a detailed crowdsourced record of what happened.

This public panopticon is changing how we see the world. February's Russian meteor was captured by many dash-cams mounted in Russian cars, but in this case the event is of profound interest to law enforcement officials, not just scientists.

The Boston Police Department has begun requesting records about the explosions, which killed two people and injured dozens.

"Boston Police looking for video of the finish line," said Cheryl Fiandaca, chief of the department's public information bureau.
However, in a sign of the difficulties of such work, the Boston city government's Web site was unresponsive today after the blast....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 01:26 PM

That Saudi student everyone was talking about yesterday is now considered a witness, not a suspect.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 02:15 PM

double post..

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 02:17 PM

Originally posted by Exiled:
Sounds pretty plausible to me, Breacher. I've also seen from a few sources that someone's apartment was raided and evidence removed for examination by the Feds so maybe that is related.
I read today the police said they think he is a witness and they never took anything from his apartment, then there is a picture of them removing a black trash bag full of stuff..hmmmm

Here is the link and the picture...Read they say nothing was taken and yet there is the pic..

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/roommate_calls_saudi_national_quiet_vKFFJMC0WCaQmAofxNDHmO

greywolf

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 02:23 PM

You have very senior level "former" CIA and FBI officials whoring out as spokespeople for the likes of Al Jazeera talking about how it "could be domestic terrorism" and now shit is getting hushed up because someone makes phone calls to push the investigation one way instead of another, and the Boston Police (who are normally pretty capable) just got sidelined in favor of the FBI taking over. Smells like an official cleaning job but I seriously doubt that all of the .gov players will be going along with it. There is just no way to suppress all of that camera footage which we know is out there.
Posted By: Texas Resistance

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 06:21 PM

Of course Muslim Hajias did it (and traitors in the government probably helped them) but Obama the traitor in chief and CNN will try to blame it on patriots to advance thier gun confiscation plans.
Posted By: STRATIOTES

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 07:04 PM

Total failure by gov , after trillions of dollars dozens of agencies , agents groping everybody and still total failure by gov , and their solution is more of the same failure.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/16/2013 11:53 PM

The Mail has tributes to the deceased, a small analysis and some questions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ggesting-device-WAS-pressure-cooker.html

This guy has some questions and pictures that deserve a look at. For what it is worth, the guy looks kind of Algerian/Western Libyan to me.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/04/photos-suspect-has-large-black-backpack.html
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 04:39 AM

Nationwide Terror Attacks? Boston, California, D.C.?

Washington’s Blog
April 17, 2013

You know about the Boston terror attack.

There have also been terrorist incidents today – in which no one has been hurt – in California and Washington D.C.

Specifically, CNN reports that an envelope containing the lethal poison Ricin was mailed to Capitol Hill. It was addressed to Republican Senator Roger Wicker of Mississippi, but was intercepted at the U.S. Capitol’s off-site mail facility in Washington.

And CBS San Francisco, ABC 7, KTVU, NBC Bay Area, the San Jose Mercury News and other media outlets are reporting that someone using a high-powered rifle fired bullets at a Pacific Gas & Electric substation near San Jose, California, causing damage (including a leak of 10,000 gallons of oil) and a statewide emergency alert to conserve energy.

About 15 minutes earlier, the same person(s) cut a Silicon Valley AT&T optic cable.

The vandal’s objective appears to have been “shutting down the system,” Sheriff Laurie Smith said at a news conference at the substation Tuesday afternoon.

This feels a lot like 2001, when the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were followed by the anthrax attacks … creating an atmosphere of widespread fear.

These could be unconnected incidents. Or someone might be trying to orchestrate a nationwide terror campaign to cause panic among the American people once again.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 04:47 AM

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/15118-boston-marathon-bombings-questions-remain-unanswered

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 07:03 AM

Have you ever been a place where hope was gone? Where all that’s left is patience?
-Dr. Jonas, Conspiracy Theory Movie – Played By Patrick Stewart

The REAL LIFE "Dr Jonas" CIA MK Ultra specialist was Dr Jolly West, the US Govt
Psychiatrist whom was assigned to handled Tim McVie, Patty Hearst, Sirhan-Sirhan, and Lee harvey Oswald! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP86D0X2_a4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vP86D0X2_a4

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 07:19 AM

This guy has some questions and pictures that deserve a look at. For what it is worth, the guy looks kind of Algerian/Western Libyan to me.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/04/photos-suspect-has-large-black-backpack.html
VERY interesting! I can't tell if the first suspect's pack is large enough to hold a 6-liter pressure cooker, but the second one certainly is.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 07:26 AM

Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Specifically, CNN reports that an envelope containing the lethal poison Ricin was mailed to Capitol Hill. It was addressed to Republican Senator Roger Wicker of Mississippi, but was intercepted at the U.S. Capitol’s off-site mail facility in Washington.
Confirmed. The envelope sent to Sen. Wicker has tested positive for ricin. Hmmm...

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 07:59 AM

Gentlemen..You can see the slow spin that the MSM and the Feds are doing to turn this from a foreign attack, to a Domestic right wing attack..

If it does not fit that narrative, they are letting it go..

Never let a crisis go to waste...Is their theme, and what they are up to it exactly that..

They will attempt (unless the bloggers keep the info out there) to vilify us, and every group that supports freedom and the Constitution...

CSC, It could be OWS too, or some environmentalist org. that doesn't like the raping of the land, for oil or the silicon valley big business.

We are at war....We just don't realize it yet...They are at war with us and they are fighting it in the media...

greywolf
Posted By: Archangel1

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 09:27 AM

There is more to the story...

I read an email this morning that the largest silver mine in the US is closed indefinately due to landslide and a very large new mine that was supposed to open was shut down due to ownership issues.

We see gold and silver prices dropping when there is limited supply while it is being bought up at fantastic rates. It seems we have manipulation of the highest order. At least one expert expects COMEX to go under over the next 3 weeks.

We see:
- War drums in Korea
- COMEX in trouble
- Fed printing money like a drunken sailer (no disrespect Navy)
- MSM playing politics and outright lying
- Ricin in Mississippi
- Boston with murky circumstances
- 2nd amendment votes in the Senate
- Obamacare is truly the trainwreck that most of us expected
- Stimulus bill included personal data collection obligations on the states regarding children and parents including religion, income, politics & other data points
- Executive branch will not enforce or protect immigration, gun violence, voting intimidation, voter fraud, and other laws on the books
- Executive branch lies and obfuscates
- What happened with Fast and Furious?
- What happened in Bengazi?
- Immigration bill coming to make citizens out of 10-30 million illegals and the executive branch has already shown that they won't follow laws anyway
- Drugs and illigals keep crossing our southern border
- Fed government sues to keep the State governments from protecting it's border
- NY, CN, CO pass anti-2A laws that include violation of HIPAA laws
- Shut down coal-fired electrical plants driving energy costs up
- Natural gas about to jump in price (AGAIN) as folks convert to the lower price and supposedly cleaner NG
- Worldwide food supply issue
- Drought in our food growing regions
- Global warming lies keep coming and the prez keeps trying to push a fake environment agenda that really only drives up the cost of energy and steals middle class wealth
- UN Gun Treaty was passed with the US government's approval
- DHS buys 2 billion rounds of hollow point handgun ammo in a year
- DHS gears up MRABs and fully automatic M4 purchases
- Iran is about to go nuclear
- Arab spring seems to really be about installing islamic rather than secular governments across Africa and the Middle East
- Israel is surrounded by war and extremist/rebel governments
- Our fearless leader won't send a high ranking official to our strongest ally's former prime minister's funeral
- Former military become prime extremist risks
- Evangelical christians and catholics are labeled as extremist organizations and rate highest on the list of potential terrorist orgs

What the heck is going on?

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 09:50 AM

A letter sent to President Obama has tested positive for ricin.

A letter addressed to President Barack Obama tested positive for the poison ricin and was from the same sender who mailed a letter to a senator that also tested positive, officials told NBC News on Wednesday.

The letter to Obama was intercepted at an off-site White House mail facility and was being tested further, the FBI said. A federal law enforcement official said that the letter was “very similar” to one addressed to Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss.

Federal officials told NBC News that they believe they know who sent the letters, but no arrest was made because authorities were waiting for further test results.

Ricin is made from castor beans and can kill within 36 hours. There is no antidote. Some threatening letters simply contain ground castor beans, resulting in a positive field test for ricin without the concentrated poison. Results from full laboratory tests are expected in the next 24 to 48 hours....
So we really don't know if these if these letters contain deadly ricin, or just ground up beans, which appears to be more likely (making ricin is a pretty complicated procedure). But it just seems too darn coincidental that these letters would be arriving so soon after the bombings in Boston.

No one really knows exactly why gold prices are dropping, but Cyprus has announced it will be selling of at least some of its gold reserves as part of an EU bailout plan. And China's economic problems are well known too, and they may well be trying to raise some cash.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 10:26 AM

Apparently a power transformer and fiber optic cable near San Jose was shot up and cut yesterday too.

All this noise seems to be a set up to divert attention. "Nothing up my sleeves, PRESTO!"

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 10:28 AM

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/boston-bombing-third-victim/64302/

The only suspect they have is described as "dark skinned". Looks like we was right with our AQ assessment.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 10:37 AM

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA/noscript%C2%A0 some amateur sleuths have poured over the pictures, interesting results. They look Algerian to me.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 11:10 AM

Wow, a ton of photos there. The packs, and their demeanor, look about right. I won't even guess at the nationality. They look like about half the taxi drivers here in Tulsa. wink

I would assume they would cut off the handles to the pressure cookers after assembling the devices. And I guess my idea, to pack the shrapnel loosely around the outside of the pot, was wrong.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 11:17 AM

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 01:22 PM

There are conflicting reports that a suspect is in custody. And a federal courthouse in Boston has been evacuated, reportedly due to a bomb threat.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: concealed38

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 03:12 PM

Icon 1 posted 04-17-2013 11:27 AM Profile for Archangel1 Email Archangel1 Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is more to the story...

I read an email this morning that the largest silver mine in the US is closed indefinately due to landslide and a very large new mine that was supposed to open was shut down due to ownership issues.

We see gold and silver prices dropping when there is limited supply while it is being bought up at fantastic rates. It seems we have manipulation of the highest order. At least one expert expects COMEX to go under over the next 3 weeks.

We see:
- War drums in Korea
- COMEX in trouble
- Fed printing money like a drunken sailer (no disrespect Navy)
- MSM playing politics and outright lying
- Ricin in Mississippi
- Boston with murky circumstances
- 2nd amendment votes in the Senate
- Obamacare is truly the trainwreck that most of us expected
- Stimulus bill included personal data collection obligations on the states regarding children and parents including religion, income, politics & other data points
- Executive branch will not enforce or protect immigration, gun violence, voting intimidation, voter fraud, and other laws on the books
- Executive branch lies and obfuscates
- What happened with Fast and Furious?
- What happened in Bengazi?
- Immigration bill coming to make citizens out of 10-30 million illegals and the executive branch has already shown that they won't follow laws anyway
- Drugs and illigals keep crossing our southern border
- Fed government sues to keep the State governments from protecting it's border
- NY, CN, CO pass anti-2A laws that include violation of HIPAA laws
- Shut down coal-fired electrical plants driving energy costs up
- Natural gas about to jump in price (AGAIN) as folks convert to the lower price and supposedly cleaner NG
- Worldwide food supply issue
- Drought in our food growing regions
- Global warming lies keep coming and the prez keeps trying to push a fake environment agenda that really only drives up the cost of energy and steals middle class wealth
- UN Gun Treaty was passed with the US government's approval
- DHS buys 2 billion rounds of hollow point handgun ammo in a year
- DHS gears up MRABs and fully automatic M4 purchases
- Iran is about to go nuclear
- Arab spring seems to really be about installing islamic rather than secular governments across Africa and the Middle East
- Israel is surrounded by war and extremist/rebel governments
- Our fearless leader won't send a high ranking official to our strongest ally's former prime minister's funeral
- Former military become prime extremist risks
- Evangelical christians and catholics are labeled as extremist organizations and rate highest on the list of potential terrorist orgs

What the heck is going on?

It makes me want to sing " God Bless America Land That I Love"

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 06:28 PM

Somebody at this point even want to imply it was not the Arabs?

The question now is which ones. Hints from some of the better connected sites and youtube channels that I watch are that it was revenge for some particular series of drone attacks, probably Yemen, but at least some of those guys looked like straight up pros. Their physique looked too athletic to be someone just recruited on the basis of "belief". Only one was obviously not an athlete, and that is bum looking guy with one of the backpacks, but it might be possible he actually was a bum who saw a well dressed arab set the pack down, though it was something valuable, and tried to slip away with it.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 06:37 PM

What do we expect???

We blow up their women and children just to get one or two guys. So far we've killed approximately 4700 people with drone strikes. Why wouldn't they be pissed of and looking for a little payback. And don't give me any of that "but their terrorists" crap. We trained, funded and used Al CIAda when it suited our purposes. Now we are reaping what we sowed.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 07:27 PM

What do we expect???

We blow up their women and children just to get one or two guys. So far we've killed approximately 4700 people with drone strikes. Why wouldn't they be pissed of and looking for a little payback. And don't give me any of that "but their terrorists" crap. We trained, funded and used Al CIAda when it suited our purposes. Now we are reaping what we sowed.
Well, it's not "we" who are reaping that. Notice they go for centers of power and influence, not redneck or backwoods survivalist turf. Nobody I know even gets looked at wrong by them for very long.

I feel concerned for those people in Boston, I really do, but they are not here and we are not there.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 08:58 PM

I don't believe "the Arabs have anything to do with it.......

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/17/2013 11:52 PM

Explosion in Texas...

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 05:08 AM

http://www.naturalnews.com/039961_Boston_mainstream_media_cover_story.html

http://www.storyleak.com/boston-marathon-eyewitness-confirms-drill/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/craft-international-private-military-forces-at-boston-marathon.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-covering-up-saudi-link-to-boston-bombing.html

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 07:11 AM

Paul Kevin Curtis of Tupelo, Mississippi, is in a little bit of how water right now. Seriously, that was an extraordinarily dumb thing to do.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 07:40 AM

Lieutenant Colonel Potter: Listen Up, America is at a Very Dangerous Crossroad..

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 18-Apr-2013 09:06:23

"I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spirit...

Independent investigators uncover the government operatives involved in executing the Marathon bombing. Other information I present shows the desperation of opposing elements in our government at war with each other, and the American People. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LMUcOZAF1RI

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274405

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 08:39 AM

Yu undoubtedly won't be hearing this on MSNBC, but it turns out the ricin-sending, Elvis-impersonating Paul Curtis is a Democratic Party activist .

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 08:41 AM

They were caught and now they back peddle...As far as Curtis goes, who is he? is there a link?

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 09:02 AM

Now the question posed by what appears below is.....are more bombings planned? Specifically for April 22nd? A bridge? See below:

Why is the mass media lying about the details of the Family Guy
TV cartoon? The media says it's a hoax. Why, then, are they
deleting these incriminating video clips of Family Guy from YouTube?
Why? Because they are afraid that people will ask why Family Guy
portrayed a bombing massacre at the Boston Marathon three weeks
before the bombing actually happened? Does the creator of Family
Guy have criminal prior knowledge of this vicious atrocity? And by
the mass media's lockstep cry of "HOAX" and their take-down and
blackout of this incriminating film footage, did others in the mass
media have criminal prior knowledge of this horrific massacre?
Mass Media: You are challenged to seek out the truth, not conceal it.
A reporter who conceals the truth betrays his profession and the
people whom he purports to serve.
Mass Media: The people's trust in you is fading fast, and with it
fades the success of your careers.
John DiNardo

http://www.infowars.com/fox-pulls-hoax-episode-of-family-guy/

http://nevadagovernor2014.com/did-d...ada-governor-2014-david-lory-vanderbeek/

The first link below is a 170 Meg movie file of that incriminating Family
Guy episode. When you click on it, please wait for it to download to your
hard drive.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To:
Cc:
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:27:56 -0700
Subject: VIRAL! FAMILY GUY EPISODE: MORE BOMBINGS TO COME? Full download
FAMILY GUY EPISODE: MORE BOMBINGS TO COME?

By Alexander Backman
www.alexanderbackman.com

I now have in my possession the entire Family Guy episode in question where the Boston Marathon Explosions are clearly depicted in precise detail and in concordance with the terrorist attack on the 15th of April.

Download the full episode here:
(Note: This link expires at 19:00 hours PST on april 18 2013)
http://concienciaradio.com/d_loads/BSTN_FMLY_GY-1115-trbn-cwby.zip

The episode shows more attacks coming. The specific target is the Quahog Bridge in Massachusetts 7 days after the 15th. That gives a date, April 22 and a time. The time mentioned in the episode is 4PM where a van full with explosives is detonated on the bridge by Peter at the closing of the show after a policeman mentions that 30 terrorists had been apprehended. That is when Peter, the Family Guy, dials with his mobile phone and Boom, the entire bridge goes down in a massive explosion.

By the looks of the bridge, it does not look like the Quahog bridge at all. It looks more like another bigger bridge. Any ideas?

The writers o Family Guy and the creator of it should be arrested. They are triggering sleeper cells right now with these FOX episodes. They should be tried for conspiracy to commit murder and activating terrorist cells. Be it this is a government-sponsored event or a radical extremist attack, it still shows us that they know and knew before the explosions. The idea that these events were broadcast subliminally on FOX one week before the Boston Bombing indicates foreknowledge. Plain and simple, the Family Guy people knew.

Here is another video where the bridge is blown to bits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3us-Kw-kWs

If anyone needs the full episode the can download via P2P torrent here:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8288019/Family_Guy_-_1115_-_Turban_Cowboy_%5B720p%5D__C_P_.avi

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 09:05 AM

P.S.

The above post, with the openning commentary is from the facebook page of famed researcher and author: James Henry Fetzer.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 09:16 AM

Originally posted by The Greywolf:
As far as Curtis goes, who is he? is there a link?
Apparently, all of his problems stem from when he was cleaning a morgue, and found body parts in a refrigerator located next to an autopsy table.

I would think that's where they're supposed to store body parts, but it really seemed to have freaked out Curtis, who was looking for a drink of water .

Anyway, after discovering that the morgue is where they kept dead bodies, things got really strange. I honestly can't describe it, you just have to follow the link and read it yourself.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 11:03 AM

http://www.infowars.com/ricin-arrest-suspect-appears-to-be-mentally-unstable-democratic-supporter/

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 03:45 PM

It was just on the news that the Gov now believes this was an act of Domestic Terrorism.

So now the big question will be was this actually done by Americans or was it actually done by Foreign Terrorists or was it done on orders of someone in the Administration and the Administration is lying to use this to further its war against the American People.

Right now I believe that there is no act so evil that this Administration would not do to further it's Communist Agenda.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 09:50 PM

Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
It was just on the news that the Gov now believes this was an act of Domestic Terrorism.

So now the big question will be was this actually done by Americans or was it actually done by Foreign Terrorists or was it done on orders of someone in the Administration and the Administration is lying to use this to further its war against the American People.

Right now I believe that there is no act so evil that this Administration would not do to further it's Communist Agenda.
Are you talking the Ricin guy, Boston or the Texas thing?

My take on it is this:

Boston: Arabs pissed off about high levels of civilian casualties in the drone campaign in Yemen and elsewhere. Al Queda telling everybody that they are neither down nor out of the picture.

Ricin guy: disturbed individual

Texas fertilizer plant: Safety issue, some issue got out of control and fertilizer plants have blown up like that in the past.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/18/2013 11:51 PM

I've just seen via other sources that there is an active pursuit in Boston of 2 middle eastern males in as of 12AM EST

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr...11971628/19812452/-/cjrx2vz/-/index.html

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 12:15 AM

http://boston.cbslocal.com/live-video/

Roger that, MIT is a battlezone right now. Sounds like downtown Baghdad on an active night.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 01:37 AM

As of 0440 they have the second suspect contained, talking about suicide rigs on the first guy and the second guy still possibly has explosives on his person.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 01:54 AM

Confirmed as two previously missing students. Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta.

Mike Mulugeta is a white guy with an African name, don't know what that would be about. Sunil Tripathi is of Indian origin, but people from India are easily mistaken for Middle Eastern so it would dovetail with at least one perp being described as "Middle Eastern"

I am not coming to conclusions either way, as more info will come out in the various investigations, but here is where it gets wierd.

If they are homegrown nutjobs, as this will be sold as a new version of the the Colombine types, then it would explain away any foreign intelligence involvement which does not explain the obvious signs of foreign intelligence involvement, as these guys are apparently NOT Arabs, or even Muslim for that matter.

Now with high profile shit, and no known "message" no manifesto, no ideology. Zero, zip, nada. Go figure that shit with pending gun and weapon legislation, and lots of .gov around the scene.

Shit folks, this is not looking good at all.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 01:58 AM

Sunil Tripathi

[Linked Image]

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 03:26 AM

1 dead and 1 in custody + 1 alleged associate in custody as of 0615 EST according to the scanner and other sources

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:00 AM

Latest News. Current Time 07:00 EST

The two suspects, one of whom is now deceased are students on Student Visas, they are currently believed to be from Russia.

They are believed to have lived here for about a Year.

From the News one has been killed and one is still being sought, there is no mention of a third suspect.

Massive Manhunt underway, MBTA Trains and Buses have been stopped.

Businesses have been told to close or not not open and people have been told to stay home.

The Name of the second suspect is now known.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is from Russia and has been here about a Year.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:06 AM

Chechen?

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:08 AM

Chechen?
Yes They are also believed to be possibly from Chechnia or Turkey or a third place in the Balkins which has not yet been identified. The third place is said to have three lines under it.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:17 AM

BPD are in for a heck of a time on their hands if there is more of them then, Chechens are supposedly the most dangerous of the islamic terrorist sphere. The Balkans will either be Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia or Bulgaria.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:18 AM

Since they apparently did not attempt to escape the area and they have multiple explosive devices on them, it is being said that it is likely that they had planned on more attacks.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:26 AM

So far it seems that there were only the two brothers and there are NO Others involved.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:47 AM

Update 7:04 AM EST: Media outlets like IB Times and RT reported confirmation from Boston Police that Sunil Tripathi was the suspect, however a new AP report contradicts these accounts and is reporting the suspect to be Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...84.103893.438021249604126&type=1&theater

Meanwhile lets not loose sight of the obvious real suspects:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...51477370.37320.1787604291&type=1&theater

SANDYHOOK & BOSTON MARATHON.......SAME GOVERNMENT BLACK OP KILLERS PHOTOGRAPHED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8G5Dw2QS86I

And here beloware the photos of "The Craft" black ops guys with the backpack before.....and running away without it after!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...21009389.394766.747974388&type=1&theater

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 05:07 AM

It seems that earlier a woman was forcibly removed, kicking and screaming from an apartment in Cambridge. This woman might be involved.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 05:13 AM

A reporter just stated that a police officer near the courthouse told them that their camera looked like a gun and they should move back. Was that just wise advice or a little intimidation of the media. Maybe there is something they don't want the people to know about?

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 05:24 AM

Watertown has been shut down people are being told to stay indoors and vehicles are now prohibited on the streets.

I know Watertown fairly well, my Father comes from there.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 05:29 AM

http://www.prisonplanet.com/confirmed-boston-bomber-dead-second-suspect-still-at-large-%E2%80%94-raw-video-more-bombs-rock-mass-gunfight-at-mit.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/breakin...mmunications-van-at-boston-marathon.html

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 05:49 AM

Suspects uncle, Reslan Tsarni, has been interviewed by WBZ TV stated he was stunned by what they did and called one of them a loser.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 05:53 AM

The media is already saying that this will have an impact on the debates on gun control and immigration.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:10 AM

I love it when EVERYONE'S WRONG! They're not domestic terrorists or Arabs, but Chechens who have been here for a while. And apparently they've picked up some paramilitary training along the way.

Their operation can't have been too well planned or financed, though. Robbing a convenience store is a pretty bush-league move. And car-jacking a getaway vehicle, and telling the victim they're the marathon bombers, seems like a pretty dumb thing to do, too.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:23 AM

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:26 AM

Questions remain:

Why were they holding a anti terrorist drill during the event?

Why was Craft all over the place during the event?

What is the connection with the sudden meeting between Obumer and the Saudi foreign minister? and the Saudi national "suspect" who was suddenly given "immunity" and shipped out of country?

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:33 AM

Originally posted by airforce:
I love it when EVERYONE'S WRONG! They're not domestic terrorists or Arabs, but Chechens who have been here for a while. And apparently they've picked up some paramilitary training along the way.

Their operation can't have been too well planned or financed, though. Robbing a convenience store is a pretty bush-league move. And car-jacking a getaway vehicle, and [b]telling the victim they're the marathon bombers
, seems like a pretty dumb thing to do, too.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
Saying it was Arabs doesn't necessary mean that they are from Saudi Arabia or even that they are from the Middle east. Most of the time people say Arab when they should have said Muslim.

People have a tendency to call everyone from that area who are not Jews, Arabs, even Iranians who are not Arabs but Persians. Persians don't even like Arabs.

I believed from the start that they were Muslims but not necessarily Arab Muslims.

I also believed that they may have been Muslims who had been living here for a long time and may even have been Naturalized Citizens.

So sorry Brother EVERYONE was not wrong.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:42 AM

Right now I am watching the police getting one of the Swat cops suited up in a Bomb protective suit. Apparently the house has been checked and the suspect is not there.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:54 AM

Questions remain:

Why were they holding a anti terrorist drill during the event?

Why was Craft all over the place during the event?

What is the connection with the sudden meeting between Obumer and the Saudi foreign minister? and the Saudi national "suspect" who was suddenly given "immunity" and shipped out of country?
I'd kind of like to know just why they're "expediting the deportation" of that Saudi kid, too. That sure seems coincidental, doesn't it? And I don't believe in coincidences.

But terrorism and disaster drills, by themselves, are nothing new. When I was a kid, I can remember taking cover under my school desk during a nuke drill. It doesn't mean my schoolteacher was planning a nuclear war.

Don't tell anyone this, but periodically someone walks around the sports and entertainment venues here in Tulsa with, among other things, a radiation meter. It doesn't mean that anyone really expects a terror attack here in Tulsa, but what the heck. That radiation meter is already paid for, anyway.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 07:17 AM

Latest.

It is believed the suspect may be in a Gray Honda CRV Lic: 316es9

So it seems he may have no longer be in the Watertown neighborhood where the police had the house surrounded.

The Governor has now locked down the entire Boston area.

I just heard something about being on the lookout in Connecticut.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 07:27 AM

terrorism and disaster drills, by themselves, are nothing new.
My point. Every time we have a disaster, terrorist event or whatever...they just happened to be conducting an emergency/disaster drill the same day and location. I don't believe in coincidence either.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 07:39 AM

Just on the News the suspect is a registered student at UMASS Dartmouth and the campus is being evacuated and no one is being allowed on campus.

I used to be a student there when it was called SMU Southeastern Massachusetts University.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 07:50 AM

terrorism and disaster drills, by themselves, are nothing new.
My point. Every time we have a disaster, terrorist event or whatever...they just happened to be conducting an emergency/disaster drill the same day and location. I don't believe in coincidence either.
Brother I also don't believe in coincidence.

Two similar events can be a coincidence but three or more. no way.

My personal feelings on this issue are there is nothing too evil for this Administration to do in order to further their agenda. And even though the current Administration is far worse then any previous Administration, I feel about the same as to the Administrations of the two Bushes and most of the previous Administrations.

There are going to be a lot of Administration bastards who will be cast into the Lake of Fire along with the Beast when the Final Judgment finally comes.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 08:07 AM

I don't know about everywhere else, but somebody is doing a terrorism or disaster drill three or four times a week just here in Tulsa. And every time there's a big sports event or concert, somebody is looking for suspicious people or packages. That's just the world we live in these days.

I don't know about the "drill" at the marathon, but I would be surprised if somebody was not out there looking for bombs. In retrospect, I just wish they'd looked a little bit harder.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 08:18 AM

I don't know about everywhere else, but somebody is doing a terrorism or disaster drill three or four times a week just here in Tulsa. And every time there's a big sports event or concert, somebody is looking for suspicious people or packages. That's just the world we live in these days.

I don't know about the "drill" at the marathon, but I would be surprised if somebody was not out there looking for bombs. In retrospect, I just wish they'd looked a little bit harder.

Onward and upward,
airforce
The bastards placed the bombs after the Bomb Sniffing dogs had checked out the route.

While I do HATE Cops in this situation I don't think there was anything more that they could have done to prevent this other then to turn the entire Marathon Route into a Controlled Access Zone. And even then if they wanted to kill people bad enough they probably would have found a way

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 08:23 AM

It seems that the FBI still believes there is a possibility that there are accomplices and further attacks are possible. Personally I feel that while it is a possibility it is unlikely.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 08:28 AM

...I don't think there was anything more that they could have done to prevent this other then to turn the entire Marathon Route into a [b]Controlled Access Zone. And even then if they wanted to kill people bad enough they probably would have found a way [/b]
I'm sure you're right. it just pisses me off that so many lives were shattered because of these two jerks.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 08:40 AM

Their Uncle just stated that while they were ethnic Chechnians they were not from Chechnya but were from Kyrgyzstan.

It has also been reported that a body has been seen by the reporter but it has not been confirmed and also there is a report that a Transit Police Officer has been shot during a shootout.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 08:55 AM

I used to go to school only a few streets away from where the bombing occurred on Boylston st. and I know the area well. I hope the bastard is taken alive and then sent to Gitmo for a little interrogation.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 09:04 AM

It seems that the bastards father is pissed at and blaming the United States for killing his son.

I think it is about time that we do some major filtering on who we let into our Country.

That crap on the Statue of Liberty needs to be removed.

Also as I see things the Bill of Rights should only apply to American Citizens and not to anyone with a stinking Green Card.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 09:06 AM

I doubt he'll let them take him alive and I doubt the cops will even try.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 09:26 AM

It has just been reported that the older brother the one who is dead left the States for about six months in 2012.

Also the brother who is being hunted had been Naturalized and has been a Citizen for about a year.
Posted By: noname762

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 10:05 AM

Last I heard 2H sgo younger brother in house surrounded by cops.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 10:08 AM

It's been a really bad week for America.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 10:11 AM

I think it is about time that we do some major filtering on who we let into our Country.

Also as I see things the Bill of Rights should only apply to American Citizens and not to anyone with a stinking Green Card.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 10:12 AM

Originally posted by noname762:
[b]

[/b]
I'm down for that. 3 for 3 I concur 115%.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 10:14 AM

It seems that the bastards father is pissed at and blaming the United States for killing his son.
Well, yes. The man just lost his eldest son. Of course he's upset. Wouldn't you be?

The guy I blame is the reporter who stuck a microphone in the face of a grieving father, and asked him something stupid like "How do you feel?" I understand reporters are competing with each other to get the story but, really, don't they have just a little decency?

I agree with ConSigCor. I'd be very surprised if they manage to take the kid alive. Maybe, if they can somehow hit him by surprise with a Taser, but that's going to be pretty darn difficult.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 10:51 AM

1- Gunpowder and ball bearings (w/nails) sounds like an improvised Claymore to me. Or multi directional mine.

2- I think Anonymous tho an independant group is with us in our basic beliefs and I don't see that they had anything to do w/the 2 bombs. That's not their style. They use the network and teamwork.

3- Breecher said something about Sheriff Joe Arpaio taking the helm of DHS. Joe A runs a taut ship and is generally a real Hard Ass. But putting him in charge of DHS would make me a big bit uncomfortable unless he made sweeping changes in the first 2 weeks of taking over. Like NO MORE Rolling Checkpoints. DHS needs to STOP FUCKING W/Americans and go after anyone not speaking Americanized English. If that sounds like I don't like Hispanics or Mexekins well then so be it. You wanna live here? Speak American or get The Fuck OUT.

4- Obama will continue to do nothing about muslims because He IS A mUSLIM TOO. He used to be Barry Sotero and BEFORE THAT he was someone ELSE.
No one will ever change my mind about that.
I'll tell ya sumpin else. He AIN'T black. He's half black.
I knew and worked with a kid back in the 1980s who's mom was white and his dad was black. Andre referred to himself as a Zebra.

So let's see...Obama is on his third name. He has 2 SS numbers but is just using one of them.
He IS A mUSLIM and a Socialist. He NEVER had a real job until he became POTUS. And HE WASN'T BORN IN HAWAII. He IS an Oreo.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 11:46 AM

The longer this search goes on, the more I think the story they're trying to tell us isn't entirely accurate.

For one thing,the shootout where Dzhokhar's brother was killed. It's hard to believe that Dzhokhar wouldn't at least be wounded, and hard to believe that Dzhokhar would be able to get away.

If he was wounded in the gunfight, which seems likely, he would have left a blood trail as he fled. But there has been no mention of that.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Dzhokhar wasn't even there. Which would mean that, by now, he could be anywhere.

On another note, Massachusetts has no death penalty. If he is captured alive, should he be tried in federal court? What does everybody think?

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Red River Ranger

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 12:24 PM

If it can be shown that he intended to wage war against the United States as an offshoot of Al-Qaeda or something, then yes, he will probably be tried at the Federal level. And considering everything that hap happened, there is going to be a lot more pressure to try him at the federal level than as a "common criminal" in the Massachusetts justice system.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 12:58 PM

It makes me wonder if the 2 brothers have had some training too. There is no way the average jihadist can escape and evade a 1st world law enforcement/military effort to capture him. If he has been trained formally then this is a bad thing, it means that they've come up with a good training program for jihadists.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 01:14 PM

It's being reported the boy's mother, Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, was arrested last year for shoplifting more than $1600 worth of clothes .

The mother of the two Chechnyan brothers suspected of setting off two bombs at the Boston Marathon was arrested last year for allegedly stealing $1,600 worth of clothes from an upscale department store.

Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, was charged with two counts of malicious/wanton damage and defacement to property after allegedly swiping the merchandise from a Lord & Taylor in Natick, Mass. in June 2012....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 02:15 PM

And then there is the actual prime suspects.....

http://www.infowars.com/contractors-at-boston-marathon-stood-near-bomb-left-before-detonation/

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:06 PM

This could actually be a False Flag.

Their mother was interviewed and she stated that her sons could not have done it since her sons were in contact with the FBI and they were under surveillance before the Bombing.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:16 PM

Shots have been heard in Watertown near where they were last searching.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 04:19 PM

The Mayor of Boston just announced that the suspect is in a boat in a backyard and is surrounded.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 05:42 PM

Not yet verified but it seems that the suspect is now in custody.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 05:59 PM

It is now VERIFIED the Bastard is now in custody and he is alive. He is wounded but he is ALIVE.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:12 PM

Boston bomber: 'He's alive and in custody, it's over'

Boston Bomber
April 19, 2013
By: Cheryl Phillips

The Boston Police report that Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is alive and has been apprehended on a boat in Watertown, MA on Friday, April 19, 2013.

"Suspect in custody. Officers sweeping the area. Stand by for further info." - ‏@Boston_Police

State police told MSNBC at approximately 8:45 p.m. "it's over" and that medics had been called to transport Tsarnaev, who was known to be bleeding during a standoff on Franklin Street.

Shortly after the ban to go outside was lifted in Watertown, police converged on the area and a massive amount of gunfire was heard on Franklin Street where the suspect was reportedly located.

MSNBC's reports ranged from "he's sitting up" to "the boat is on fire" during the standoff, but at 8:45 p.m., there was confirmation that he was captured alive by authorities.

Shortly before he was apprehended by police, a Boston Globe photographer told Boston.com that he heard police say, "We know you're in there. Come out on your own terms. Come out with your hands up."

After a full day of searching, officials reported at approximately 7 p.m. that a woman in the area told them that she saw blood leading to a boat in her yard.

Law enforcement officials used thermal imaging from helicopters located the person in the vessel.

A witness told MSNBC that at least 40 police cars streamed down the street and police were hiding in bushes near the scene and states that "it was intense."

For 28 hours, Boston and surrounding cities were on lockdown while authorities searched for suspect number two.

Many hoped that the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings would be captured alive tonight.

An amazing job was done on the part of all of the authorities involved in the tragedy that has captured the attention of people across the United States this week.

For more updates, follow @Boston_Police on Twitter.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:27 PM

The boat was on fire?

Pretty cool that they could see his heat signature through the boat shell and I thought I heard a boat house too.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 06:49 PM

Originally posted by Archangel1:
The boat was on fire?

Pretty cool that they could see his heat signature through the boat shell and I thought I heard a boat house too.
The boat was covered by a Tarp and was on a trailer.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 07:54 PM

Well, color me surprised. I really didn't think they would ever take him alive.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: drjarhead

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 07:56 PM

Well, color me surprised. I really didn't think they would ever take him alive.

Onward and upward,
airforce
He hasn't made it out of the hospital yet. lol

At least, not that I know of.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 07:58 PM

Originally posted by drjarhead:
[b] Well, color me surprised. I really didn't think they would ever take him alive.

Onward and upward,
airforce
He hasn't made it out of the hospital yet. lol

At least, not that I know of. [/b]
He is in very serious condition.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 08:57 PM

Remember Rule # 1: Everything the government says is a lie except if they say they will kill you.

Think very carefully about all we've witnessed since monday.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 09:01 PM

It makes me wonder if the 2 brothers have had some training too. There is no way the average jihadist can escape and evade a 1st world law enforcement/military effort to capture him. If he has been trained formally then this is a bad thing, it means that they've come up with a good training program for jihadists.
Chechnya at one time had its own KGB and several of those KGB foreign service agents went Jihad, or just plain open market. They had a long history of training Islamic militant operatives during the cold war.

So by extension, these guys were not just Jihadi, but most likely KGB trained, but that's by extension, not directly. Kind of like how some former SF people train some of the groups in the US, and if I am not mistaken, even some of the US based Islamic groups have a few black militant and Arabic American guys who were at one time SF.

A lot of the Chechen Jihadists are KGB/Spetsnaz who went over the fence when the Soviet Union fell apart.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/19/2013 09:22 PM

the FBI interviewed the older brother at the request of a foreign government in 2011, and nothing derogatory was found, according to a federal law enforcement official who was not authorized to discuss the case publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity. The official did not identify the foreign country or say why it made the request.
Authorities have taken three people into custody in connection with the Boston bombings in New Bedford, Massachusetts, 65 miles south of the city, the Boston Globe reports. It is unknown how they were connected to the case.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en ades-gas-flush-Dzhokar-Tsarnev.html

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/20/2013 12:05 AM

Word on NPR had something to do with a warm body being spotted by police scanning the area with thermal equipment, likely from the helicopter that had been seen earlier.

If it were not for the thermal, they likely would not have gotten him. He would sleep off the day, and late at night sneak out of the boat and try to escape. Maybe even sleep off two days hiding in the boat, but not after being spotted on thermal.

Makes hiding in a vehicle a whole new ball game.
Posted By: Sisu

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/20/2013 04:21 AM

Firsthand photos of shootout.

http://storify.com/EdinaPatch/marathon-suspect-shootout-witness-is-andrew-kitzen/slideshow

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/20/2013 06:16 AM

The story I'm hearing is the owner of the boat saw blood on the outside of the boat, lifted up the tarp, saw the blood-covered Dzhokhar inside, and called the police.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: 155 arty

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/20/2013 06:28 AM

i find it interesting that they took the 2nd bomber to beth israel hosp.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/20/2013 06:52 AM

[Linked Image]

I'm thinking maybe the kid will have a hard time getting a fair trial in Boston.

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/20/2013 02:56 PM

I think they will offer him a deal he cannot refuse, like full cooperation in return for not getting the death penalty. They know he was the junior of the two and the public in Boston is smart enough to recognize the value of the intel that he probably has.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/20/2013 11:40 PM

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boston-bombers-fbi-hunting-12-strong-1844844

Might not be over just yet... 1 thing to remember, if we think of intelligence as a knitted wool jumper, and 1 critical thread comes loose, tug on that thread and it all unravels. Also I have read that there is talk of a black powder ban, that shit is meaningless and won't prevent shit. The London bombers on 7/7 did not use black powder.
Posted By: drjarhead

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 04/21/2013 07:13 AM

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boston-bombers-fbi-hunting-12-strong-1844844

Might not be over just yet... 1 thing to remember, if we think of intelligence as a knitted wool jumper, and 1 critical thread comes loose, tug on that thread and it all unravels. Also I have read that there is talk of a black powder ban, that shit is meaningless and won't prevent shit. The London bombers on 7/7 did not use black powder.
It's just another opportunity for them to whittle away at the RKBA.

They know it won't stop anything, same as universal background checks wouldn't have stopped the Newtown massacre. Same shit, different day.

Things are just getting going. Expect lots more. More shootings, more shit all the way around. Spring is always when the most people come unraveled and I am expecting a bad one this year.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 01/30/2014 03:56 PM

The federal government will seek the death penalty for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. I don't think that comes as a surprise to anyone.

Federal prosecutors Thursday announced they will seek the death penalty against 20-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the Boston Marathon bombing, accusing him of betraying his adopted country by ruthlessly carrying out a terrorist attack calculated to cause maximum carnage.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's decision to press for Tsarnaev's execution was widely expected. The twin blasts last April killed three people and wounded more than 260, and over half the 30 federal charges against Tsarnaev — including using a weapon of mass destruction to kill — carry a possible death sentence.

"The nature of the conduct at issue and the resultant harm compel this decision," Holder said in a statement of just two terse and dispassionate sentences that instantly raised the stakes in one of the most wrenching criminal cases Boston has ever seen.

Tsarnaev has pleaded not guilty. No trial date has been set....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 01/30/2014 06:12 PM

Nah, definitely a you play you pay situation on that one. I am surprised they are not finding something to charge his mother and a few more people with, but then the feds just up and shot that one guy during an interrogation in Florida.

Too many people with body parts all blown apart for anyone to think this will not go down hard core. The only reason they let him live through the arrest was to make a public spectacle out of the execution.

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 02/12/2014 09:08 AM

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev\'s trial is set to begin November 3. The defense says they need more time to look over evidence, so this may well change.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Explosions Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon - 02/12/2014 10:26 AM

He screwed around right smack in the middle of Irish mafia turf. Probably blew apart any sympathies the Irish left had for the Hadjis too.

The trial will be interesting since you know they will be looking for blood and Dzokhar alone is just not enough to satisfy their thirst for revenge.
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA