Forums

Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri

Posted By: airforce

Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/10/2014 09:11 PM

Yesterday, police in Ferguson, Missouri, shot an unarmed teenager to death . Hours ago, a peaceful demonstration turned violent, with bottles reportedly being thrown at police and the police responding with tear gas.

Now, shots have reportedly been fired at the police, or a police helicopter, or both .

This is getting ugly.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Breacher

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/10/2014 10:38 PM

A lot of stuff out of that part of the country these days.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/11/2014 09:45 AM

The FBI will investigate the shooting of Michael Brown.

Al Sharpton and the usual cast of other publicity hounds are headed to Ferguson, too. They will undoubtedly succeed in getting on television.

Police say the FBI is taking over the investigation of a suburban St. Louis police officer who fatally shot an unarmed teenager.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson tells The Associated Press that he was informed Monday that the FBI was going to take over the investigation into the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown. Jackson says he welcomes the move. (Yeah, right. - airforce)

Police say the teen was shot multiple times Saturday in a scuffle with an officer.

Tensions erupted in Ferguson after a candlelight vigil Sunday night. Crowds looted and burned stores, vandalized vehicles and taunted officers who tried to block access to parts of the city. Nearly three dozen people were arrested, though the area was relatively quiet early Monday.

The FBI in St. Louis didn't immediately return a message seeking comment.
Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Deactivated

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/11/2014 11:45 AM

OK this is a local/Regional domestic event. MO can we get some eyes in the area. Primary source information dissemination and first hand accounts. IE a SITREP.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/11/2014 07:46 PM

Here is an interactive map of the shooting and rioting in Ferguson. Anyone live in the St. Louis area?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/12/2014 07:46 AM

President Obama still hasn't commented on the riots in Ferguson. He released a statement on the death of Robin Williams, but not word about Michael Brown or Ferguson.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/12/2014 01:07 PM

Citing threats on social media, police will not release the name of the officer who shot Michael Brown to death .

They also say their cars are not equipped with dashcams, and their body cams aren't yet in use. That seems pretty convenient.

The FAA has now banned aircraft from flying at less than 3000\' over Ferguson.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Pericles

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/12/2014 10:42 PM

Originally posted by airforce:
Here is an interactive map of the shooting and rioting in Ferguson. Anyone live in the St. Louis area?

Onward and upward,
airforce
Those are not looters - they are Wealth Redistribution Engineers.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/13/2014 07:50 AM

Gun sales have quadrupled around the St. Louis area. Some of those "Wealth redistribution Engineers" may find the going a little tougher.

Gun sales are up across St. Louis since the shooting of Michael Brown and subsequent nights of violence.

Sales have quadrupled at ‘Metro Shooting’ in Bridgeton according to owner Steven King. He says sales have mainly been to men, but not all:

“Probably a dozen or two dozen guns to females, single mothers. We’ve sold to black people, white people. We’ve sold to asians who have businesses on West Florissant.” said King. “They’re just afraid of whats going on and they’re coming in to purchase either additional firearms or their first firearm.”

King says he’s personally seen the fear in their eyes and feels the sorrow in their hearts. King says he’s not raised prices but he knows that some are raiding their savings accounts, feeling that having a gun is that important.

He says nearly 100 percent say they are buying them for defensive purposes. “They’re buying AR-15s, home defense shotguns, handguns, personal defense handguns something for conceal carry.” said King.

Nearly all of his sales at the Bridgeton store have been to people in North County. He has a store in Belleville and says, in contrast, sales have been normal there.
And a liberal reporter asked Al Sharpton if he was there to snitch on the rioters .

Adam Sharp: Sir, the term “Snitches Get Snitches” was spray painted on the burned out QuikTrip. Since you are a federal snitch, sir, do you fear for your life?

Al Sharpton: I’m not a snitch. (Not true) But today I want to tell the feds about a cop that needs to go to jail.

Sharp: Are you in fear for your life being a federal informant and…

Sharpton: I want to inform on this policeman today.

Sharp: Are you here to snitch on the rioters?… Are you here to work with your FBI partners?

Sharpton: (no response)
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/13/2014 09:35 AM

Now even liberals are concerned about the militarization of police. Welcome to the party, Mr. Marshall.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/13/2014 05:26 PM

Reddit has a live feed of the latest protest in Ferguson here .

Alex Jones also has a live feed. The protesters are advancing, and the line of cops and the MRAP aren't moving.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Huskerpatriot

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/13/2014 05:54 PM

There are many race baiters and hate mongers out there fanning the flames if these crowds, encouraging them to more violence.

We will see this in every urban area soon.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/13/2014 06:43 PM

Police are shooting gas right now. Reports of shots being fired, and the Alex Jones reporter is gagging on gas.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/13/2014 09:02 PM

In case you missed it, here\'s another video from tonight\'s protest . Things start going nuts at about the 9 minute mark.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Mexneck

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 12:02 AM

The police didn't even hesitate. I was expecting a strobe along with the sound cannon but they went straight to tear gas and rubber bullets. It's as if they were trying to provoke the demonstrators. I noticed that the tear gas had a large amount of smoke with it. That works both ways. I'm sure that the helicopter was providing overwatch with FLIR and NV.
Posted By: Lord Vader

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 03:51 AM

I just watched a News Report the walking piles of pig excrement aka COPS also targeted News Crews and used Tear Gas against them.

Some cops also arrested some Reporters, at least one of them from the Washington Post.

Cops have had a License to Murder for far too long, I wonder when or if one of these Murders by Cop results in someone shooting and killing a cop or two or three cops, then things will really get interesting.

I believe it is only a matter of time until things really heat up.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 07:24 AM

I love this quote from St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar :

We’ve done everything we can to demonstrate a remarkable amount of restraint. If there was an easy way to fix this, we would have already solved the problem.
One of the people they arrested last night was Antonio French , a St. Louis alderman who had been reporting on the protest.

The Missouri governor, Jay Nixon, released a statement "urging" police to respect the rights of the citizens of Ferguson. Um, how about ordering the police to do that?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 09:18 AM

The hacking group "Anonymous" has released the name of the officer who shot Mike Brown, Officer Bryan P. Willman. But their Twitter account has now been suspended, and police say that isn\'t the right officer .

Police are refusing to release the name of the officer involved in the shooting, due to threats.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 11:39 AM

It seems the coppers started something. Methinks a class war. something far more than a riot. we should look for it and other ancillary actions to continue. When a civil suit is filed the bastards in blue will have to give the name up. I expect direct targeted retaliation from more organized members of the opposition to take certain kinetic actions against the pig who did the shooting.

As far as them pinching the reporters and news crews there will be a lot of expensive hell to pay. Look for many aclu actions.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 11:48 AM

Originally posted by Sapper1:
When a civil suit is filed the bastards in blue...
They're not in blue. They're dressed like an occupying army, but they don't have the discipline the Army does. Rep. Justin Amash is right, this looks more like a war zone than an American city.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 01:55 PM

Gov. Jay Nixon has ordered the Missouri Highway Patrol to take over in Ferguson.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon on Thursday ordered the state Highway Patrol to take over security in Ferguson, the St. Louis suburb roiled by four nights of unrest over the police killing of an unarmed black teenager.

The governor moved after police came under intense criticism for their handling of the protests, including firing tear gas into crowds on Wednesday night and arresting two reporters.

Nixon said that Ferguson in recent days looked “a little more like a war zone, and that’s unacceptable.”

The head of the Highway Patrol, Capt. Ron Johnson, told reporters: “I understand the anger and fear the residents of Ferguson are feeling, and our police officers will respect both of them.”

Police had said that healing racial tension in Ferguson was a priority. The Ferguson police department is mostly white, while the city is mostly black. Johnson, who is black, grew up in the community.

“It means a lot to me personally that we break this cycle of violence,” he said.

Nixon said that local police would still be involved in patrols, but he said that the Highway Patrol would be in charge. He said that he hoped the change would “provide a breathing space” to address bigger problems....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 06:38 PM

Protesters are marching in Ferguson again. Capt. Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol is walking alongside them. the crowd seems to welcome him. No tanks, no tar gas. Quite a change from the last few days.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 06:46 PM

Woman, reportedly almost in tears, thanks Capt. Ron Johnson for taking over in Ferguson. No armor, no rifles, no gas masks. No Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in sight anywhere.

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/14/2014 10:51 PM

I am in agreement Sapper. Looks like class warfare to some degree. The upper middling tax parasites asserting their domination over the lower tax parasites. They made the mistake of thinking they could step on those not totally at the bottom, and when testing the waters of a streetcorner execution of a lower middling type, they hit the shitstorm.

By what I am getting from the original shooting incident, that cop just plain nutted up. Indulged in some high stakes crazy and for whatever reasons was out of touch with reality, as noted in the course of the conversations with the dispatcher, changing his story about not being aware of an officer involved shooting in the area.

I am really thinking it is a psych case but it went all sideways when the coverup started and the local residents called them on it.

Neither set of tactics, rioting or MRAPs with dismounted infantry swaggering around in the open all clustered up like that are going to be effective against our kind of people, so whatever tactics all of those people use against each other and adopt as doctrine because they figure it gets them what they want, then so much the better.

If we can get this patriot stronghold network really off the ground, nobody will get away with playing that shit on our people, NOBODY. Imagine the massacre if someone was stupid enough to organize some bullshit protest against the Bundy and start trying to burn and loot the ranch because some aspiring demagogue inspired someone to try it. Or, imagine some cops rolling up on the "free speech zone" or one of the supporter campsites in the desert and just shooting someone down for the hell of it.

Maybe those SPLC experts really are on to something when they tell the police not to go getting stupid on our kinds of people, knowing how this police state thing is progressing. Yeah, better watch those thug habits if you are dealing with known patriots.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 12:13 AM

Breacher

The TTP's of the officers have set in motion the waking up of the sheeple.

This is going to spread. And either the TTP's will have to be downgraded to a less militant approach I.E more people friendly. Or the pushback from the populace is going to escalate.

Airforce the "boys in blue" is a slang term for police. Sorry for the misinterpretation that you received.

And the force applied was not proportional to the threat perceived. Way to much force. This creates a fairly predictable Cause and Effect.

The tackling and pinching of the reporters is a big issue. by attacking the press they now have no media outlet to spread their dogma or propaganda. Bad idea to go after reporters.

I have not put out a signal report in a few days I will start that again tomorrow. I have been working to help get HR 4969 passed. It is important.

This police state is not happening on its own. Barring any breach of debriefing or security clearance violations. I will put this in a simple terminology.

DHS was created under the auspices of fear and desperation. And as any agency that is created under such conditions. It can only continue to exist as long as fear can run rampant through the upper leadership of our country. They have to sell fear to stay in business.

When I was on the QHSR workgroup we ran scenarios . The output of those scenarios are the basis of the up armoring and upgrading of the equipment of the police forces. The nexus of this is the DHS.

I no longer have access to the dhs restricted collection as that was pulled recently. But I remember every report I ever read. and I can tell you that agencies and departments that you would never think of being involved in information collection are doing just that. This information is used to sell fear. this fear justifies a budget.
Posted By: The Greywolf

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 07:50 AM

From the reports I have seen..90% of the protesters are Peaceful.. The 10% causing trouble should be dealt with...

But after the initial riot...LEO's are the one coming in with violence right off the bat..

Other night they came in tear gassing, flash banging, and firing rubber bullets at anything that moved..Local militia's, and other organizations should come out with statements in support of ANY PEACEFUL protesters..

IMHO

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 09:49 AM

The way I see it, the militia just won another battle. I don't know how many of those protesters would call themselves "militia," and many of them hold political views that are a little different from our own, but they are members of the militia as defined by the Constitution. And like the folks at the Bundy Ranch, they had the guts to stand up to the power of the government, and won. So, I consider this one more victory.

Even more important, the issue of police militarization has now been picked up by the mainstream press. Radley Balko was on CNN last night talking about that, and Sen. Rand Paul and Rep. Justin Amash have weighed in on it as well.

Just this morning I was down at city hall, waiting for an elevator with a city council staffer, and we got to talking. (Most of the people at city hall know me by now.) She asked me why the libertarians and the Patriots hadn't been talking about police militarization before now.

If I had any hair on my head, I would have torn it out. When have we not been talking about it? But it is gratifying to see everybody else talking about it now.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 10:03 AM

Airforce you could of pulled Nose Hairs!! LOL...

Yes an abuse of power/Powers is a great wake up call. Amerika might one day be a Republic again

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 10:22 AM

In either event, for a lot of us, showing up to some battle deployment thing is going to be a one way trip. Win or die sort of thing, not show up, wave guns, plackards and cameras around then go home declaring victory.

Some of us, if we wander in front of the wrong camera the wrong way will be marked for death. I was personally told that in one of those intimidation sessions by some very connected people. Of course I am sure Yeager was told the same thing, difference being he shows up with a dozen guys who have their rights and weapons intact. Heck, you are talking about guys who even have their class 3 and carry permits.

I am also not risking my life to defend the not so innocent who decided to go attacking and looting people for no reason and or were obviously turning a blind eye to it. What I see there is just the Missouri version of Maxine Waters dancing in the street to declare peace (and victory) while countless innocents are in the hospital or dead.

So what's next? Robbing banks to save the whales?

What I see on this was a clear cut justification for armed patriot militia units to converge on neighborhoods where welcome, I said WHERE WELCOME, setting up patrols and checkpoints and making sure neither combatant group molests those in the protected area.

That means in no uncertain terms, telling the protesters and rioters it is not their area to march through, tear up, get loud in, or go scouting for victims. It means facing down some of those MRAPs from behind a barricade and a small committee of local representatives steps out with armed bodyguards telling the police that their services are no needed in the area, the situation is handled, and do not enter under arms. You would expect a few to go undercover through the checkpoints, but the overt military force will be repelled. You are checking and recording IDs on whoever goes through the checkpoints, snapping quick digital photos of each vehicle and its occupants. If they are found to be "just cruising through", then on the outgoing checkpoint, you pull them out and toss the car. You find weapons, molotovs and shit like that, make examples. Don't forget too, in Iraq, some of those troublemakers were government provocateurs. I think the SAS got caught dressing up as one of the rival Muslim factions and then attacking a mosque in order to stir shit up between some rival factions in one of the cities the Brits were trying to get a handle on. There was an incident I remember someone talked a lot about on Lightfighter where a team of Brits got manhandled pretty badly by the US Marines when a similar looking team of Brits had been in the area randomly shooting people. Marines at the outgoing checkpoint had no sense of humor about it since they had been getting along with the locals and decided to give the "contractors" the Abu Graib treatment. Those who were picked up denied they were the ones randomly cruising around shooting people, but then other contractors were caught doing that shit a while later. You do fixed location security with lots of cameras around and I think you reduce a lot of the chances of someone tagging false flag stuff on you.

Even if your security group hires or includes several law enforcement people, it means changing uniforms on them, making statements that it is a new organization, and NOT taking directives from the old police department chain of command for the duration of the situation.

If local stakeholders, property owners and business are unwilling to sanction and support security operations to their own benefit, then fuck them. They can stick to the choices they have, A: rule by the police state, or B: Rule by the riot mob. Every option has its price.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 11:34 AM

Breacher very good points. I myself do not want to be on camera. Nor do I want a to leave a large footprint.

If I am in the area It is on a strict need to know. A very short list. A list that knows the ramifications of betraying me.

I am a kinetic person I will act kinetically. And it will be options of my choosing at risks that I am willing to take. I do not involve others in my projects any more. from 1983-199- We had a small cell it dissolved in 93. All missions accomplished and no problems. thousands of man hours and hundreds of missions. If you want to do it right you do not talk and never publish how you did anything.

Statutes are up on all of the deeds done. And I can tell you that a proactive group can get anything done that they desire. You just have to want it.

I do not show up to protest I do not show up as a show of force. I show up to break shit and ruin lives. That is what I am a person who does bad shit to bad people to set a good example.

Thus is why I don't like wasting time as there is to much shit to be done.

To many people like to take a safe line. that line has been getting pushed further back into our territory rapidly in the last 30 years.

I do not attach to causes. Joan of Arc did and oops it was the stake. The other day you quoted Machiavelli. I prefer Lawrence and Sawyer Hart and Rommel. I will drag my actions on as long as they are fruitful and wear the opposition down. I don't act for money.

We had a Republic once and if we want it back we will have to fight for it. But it is impossible to get cowards to throw down the quill and pick up the sword.

Che Guevara was right about a revolution ripe for occurring will find its supporters along the way. It is as a self fulfilling prophecy. Yet to few are willing to stand up and do something. And even fewer lack the skillsets need to fight a new way of war. The traditional tactics are out the window. Technology has seen to that.

The ways to do are known to those who fight against that stuff every day yet, no one wants to learn and do. They key word is DO.

BE.. KNOW.. DO..

Remember asymmetry and learn how it works and what it does. Forget swarming that involves personnel. Here is the plain truth. The defense community will send a device before they send a person. Why? RELIABILITY.

So adopt this martial view point. Never send a person to contested or fatal ground when you can use a device that never sleeps, shits, snores or needs medical care.

And before any gets high and mighty remember this is a concept adopted by every standing army in the world. Forget trenches and all that 19th century bullshit. get with the program and learn to Be the Bane of your Enemy. Know how to do this. And How they act react. Do unto them before they can do unto you.

This is the New way of war folks. Cut an dried no theory and no bullshit.

Riots are one thing but look at this from a recruiting point every enemy your enemy makes becomes a friend to you. They are more receptive of you and never turn down the chance to make allies.

Something I learned from my days with the TNR..

1. If they cannot give people they can lend transportation. If they cannot lend transportation they can lend equipment and tools.

If they cannot lend equipment and tools they can lend food and band aids. if they cannot lend those items they can give an alibi.

If they cannot do these things they can give money. If none of this then they can look the other way.

The safest safe house is one that does not fit the profile of who you hang out with. No one would ever think to find any of us hiding with the Crips and Bloods or MS-13 .

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 05:45 PM

A lot more options open up when you have an ongoing income stream and relatively open schedule with a cover story for travel. Most of the rest of us have to make money as we go.

Personally, I am risk adverse on that too. I don't want my means of income being something that has "normal" law enforcement on my tail or citizens complaining, and I also avoid the kinds of risky work where someone could murder me and rig it to look like an accident. For example, I don't do roofing or any high ladder work. I won't work a regular schedule with highly predictable out of the house and back to the house times. I used to swap vehicles on an irregular basis, but now am stuck with just one.

We had a crew from the NW head out to the Bundy thing and it was nearly a disaster for them. Why? Deferred maintenance on vehicles caught up with them hundreds of miles from home, and everyone in the support network was too cheap or too broke to do a rescue operation. They almost had to face the choice of abandoning the vehicle, cache gear and weapons and exfiltrating through California vs looking really stupid and asking for local handouts. All of those who most smoothly went in, did that deployment for a while and smoothly exited are on a government pension. I don't have that.

Sorry, bills gotta be paid, vehicle maintenance does not get done with a gun to anyone's head. Gas costs money, food, beans bullets, bandaids. Only the far left has their game together of setting up homeless camps for their activists, and thats a bullshit stunt in my book even for them. When you are talking about conservatives with assets, its appropriate to see that the army gets compensated. If it is not worth it to the guy with ten rental houses to take an equity loan out and get a crew set up the right way for a deployment, why is it supposed to be worth it to me to sink ten grand into weapons armor, gear and travel expenses to go on a show of force saving one of those houses from a crooked foreclosure action?

None of us has had to deal with some guy with a lamed leg who got shot while on an op that we can't file disability for. That's not without precedent either. Those oh so revered Founding Fathers were pretty ruthless with Daniel Shays when after several battles in the revolutionary war, he got shot and disabled, then leaving military service injured, not only was there no system of pension for disability due to battle wounds, they did not even pay him the soldier's wage right, but gave him scrip which he could only cash in with banksters at 10% value. Lafayette had kind of honored/pitied him and presented him with a fancy sword as a gift. He eventually sold it to pay debts and went on to fight in his losing rebellion. Trying to run a farm all on his own manual labor, while nursing injuries suffered while fighting for the benefit of those who just wanted to make sure he paid taxes and interest to them, not the King.

We do need to be looking at compensation for our volunteers, from recruitment to retirement. It is entirely valid.

I'll say this, front and center, a bunch of armed white militia guys rolling up there are as likely to be treated with extreme suspicion if not betrayal from those very same hood rats who regularly betray public defenders and each other. You show me individuals on a case by case basis worthy of it, and there are plenty out there, then that's one thing. but those people are also not looting and burning.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 08:23 PM

Oh, and homie who got shot is in surveilliance footage thugging someone at a convenience store a day prior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M13HOAnuSGY

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 08:32 PM

Originally posted by Breacher:
Oh, and homie who got shot is in surveilliance footage thugging someone at a convenience store a day prior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M13HOAnuSGY
I just watched the footage on the news and it was stated that it was the same day he was shot.

Of course the protesters are not happy and they are accusing the cops of releasing the video just to divert attention from the shooting.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 09:15 PM

Originally posted by Lord Vader:
Of course the protesters are not happy and they are accusing the cops of releasing the video just to divert attention from the shooting.
For good reason. Every time the police shoots somebody, the police are pretty quick to say the person was a suspect of something, whether it's true or not. And since the police also say the officer involved in the shooting didn't know about the convenience store incident, it's irrelevant anyway.

Whether he committed the petit larceny or not, the fact remains he was unarmed when the police shot him. That doesn't necessarily men the officer didn't have a good reason to shoot him, but it sure raises questions. And it's pretty darn convenient that there is no video footage of the shooting.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/15/2014 10:30 PM

I see enough bad on both sides that I don't see justification in putting our people at risk taking sides in that conflict.

Security operations at non combatant locations where welcome on prearranged agreements. Room, board, fuel and supply (including ammunition) expenses to be covered by the locals. If they cant come up with food, gas and ammo to have their homes and businesses protected from looting, thuggery and "accidental" fires caused by tear gas cannisters and pyrotechnics, then its not worth the blood of our men.

I am not buying that junk ethic that it is only "giving" if we do every relief effort at our own expense after leaving our own homes, sources of income and support networks to go on the rescue for someone elses problem.

A dirty cop played dirty with a dirty thug and a bunch of other thugs started tearing shit up so a bunch of the thugs with badges brought their buddies in to play really tough.

What's next? We need to take sides from among the crips and bloods? Hells Angels and Gypsy Jokers?

This is one of those stop punching the tar baby issues and we need to be careful not to advocate our kinds of people expending themselves into these things.

I am pretty sympathetic to the journalists and could see adding armed escorts to the crews, but then they are all adults, they know how the game plays, there are plenty of out of work steely eyed killers who would sort out during the job interviews with questions like "if a cop is beating a journalist, would you shoot the cop?"

You are helping to set up cameras and lighting, you notice incoming gunfire from what appears to be a government vehicle. Would you return fire?

Those are questions for media security people. In Iraq, they had varying rules of engagement since it was often not entirely clear which side a particular group of men dressed as Iraqi police might be on.
Posted By: Etech

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 04:50 AM

I see enough bad on both sides that I don't see justification in putting our people at risk taking sides in that conflict.
Breacher, that's pretty close to how the Missouri Militia sees the events in Ferguson. Plus some of the Intel indicated that the New Black Panther Party had boots on the ground, stirring the turmoil.

The video release does pretty well debunk, that contrary to the parents early claims he was a 'Gentle Giant' he was indeed prone to violence. So when the officer fired (repeatedly) did the teen have his hands up or clenched in a fist to attempt some 'smash'? I know from my Missouri CCW training, once a person shoots, that either the threat is stopped (they go to the ground) or you are to keep shooting till the bad guy does quit being a threat. Of course standing over someone, delivering a final shot can't be considered defensive, IMO.

While initial LE response was inappropriate, one good thing to come of this was the liberal side seeing just what a militarized LE can look like. I'll be surprised if the Justice (?) Dept. doesn't bring suit against the deputies that arrested then let go the journalists in McDonalds. Elections are to close for them not to do so.

On the west side of MO most departments have video/audio equipment on the officers and in the cars. I know this case would have been better served by them having that equipment. I worked for one of the 'early' companies in LE video/audio, so I know the technology was available, not sure why Ferguson did not have it.

The Ferguson police chief needs to defer any future 'press releases' to the county or state. He is not a good choice to address the press, plus he seems very close to a nervous breakdown...

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 08:28 AM

It looks like the folks in Ferguson have boldly managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. frown

In any event, you're all right. We have to choose our battles carefully, picking not only the ones we can win, but the ones that make us look good as well. Remember Al Sharpton and the Tanawa Brawley fiasco? Sharpton won the battle - but the battle wasn't worth winning. That may or may not turn out to be the case here.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 03:39 PM

The governor of Missouri has declar...is imposing a midnight-to-5 a.m. curfew.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon declared a state of emergency and imposed a curfew Saturday in the St. Louis suburb where a black teenager was shot to death by a white police officer a week ago.

Nixon said that though many protesters were making themselves heard peacefully, the state would not allow a handful of looters to endanger the community. The curfew will run from midnight to 5 a.m.

Tensions in Ferguson flared late Friday after police released the name of the officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown and documents alleging Brown robbed a store before he died.

Nixon also said the U.S. Department of Justice is beefing up its investigation of the shooting.

Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, who is in charge of security in Ferguson, said there were 40 FBI agents going door-to-door talking to people who might have seen or have information about the shooting.

Nixon and Johnson spoke at a church in Ferguson, where they were interrupted repeatedly by people demanding justice and objecting to the curfew.

Johnson assured those in attendance that police would communicate with protesters and give them ample opportunity to observe the curfew....
Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: D

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 04:25 PM

I've read a couple of articles saying the LEO's don't need to be armed like a small military force. I seem to remember the same progressives saying the law needed more and larger weaponry to combat the patriots.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 06:09 PM

NBPP will be protesting tonight have placed bounty on the shooting officers head. stay tuned for more of the continuing episode of " Fun in Ferguson"

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 06:18 PM

fibs passed out 5by7 cards asking about witnesses to the initial shooting if so fill out card with the pre defined questions include your contact information then tape to front door. So when they see the card on your front door they can collect it then contact you on follow up. the current nbpp leader on scene just got out of jail. the confab is with Eric holder and the state govenor.

cabelas evaced all weapons and ammunition it St. Louis today. cabelas ccw staff stood guard.

chatter on the hill is Ruth Bader is resigning. Eric holder may be considered her replacement. How he can be while still in contempt I don't know. But hey every one has aspirations.

911 system failed(overloaded)on the initial surge. the rollover to the rest of the county caused a bit of confusion.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 06:30 PM

Ferguson may get interesting tonight with the curfew in place. Listened this afternoon to the live scanner feed from that area.
VERY busy, shots fired, male down, streets closed...
link to scanner
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/st-louis-county-police-scanner

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 06:32 PM

Liberals have been trying to get Ginsburg to retire for some time now, but she hasn't been too keen on the idea. If Obama nominates Holder, I suspect the senate hearing will be, uh, interesting.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 07:01 PM

I nominate Strat for Supreme Court Justice !!

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 07:04 PM

I nominate Strat for Supreme Court Justice !!
You could definitely do worse! But I wonder how many votes he would get in the Senate. smile

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 07:33 PM

If he brings his M1-A he will get all of the votes.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 08:56 PM

In a true republic where ALL revered the constitution, and respected the rule of law... Even democrat appointees would see the danger BHO posses to our republic. Ginsburg would fear his motives, and all would seek to stay on till his term ended.

These judges are not of that pure of thought. They are ideologs that share his destructive agenda!

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 09:20 PM

NBBP is actually telling people to go home and respect the curfew. Live feed from media video.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 09:24 PM

Nation of Islam just made an appearance in force.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/16/2014 11:41 PM

And they urged everyone to go home as well. Clever ploy from both radical parties. Then 17 minutes after midnight curfew was enforced those gathered at the burned down QT were gassed again. Several arrests were made. the gassing was announced in enough time for people to disperse. They chose not to disperse. The crowd was mixed. Blacks and whites. Hands in the air. and claiming the right to peacefully protest. I have footage plenty of it. Amazing what can get done if you want something bad enough.

Some determined protestors actually picked the hot canister's up and threw them back. . Riot gear only from the state police. And a few riot shotguns. Only vehicle security on top of the MRAPS had an M4.

all in all 34 minutes of breaking the mess up at the QT and from behind the MacDonald's. A few arrests like I said. and no one died. The reporters outside the bullpen were not arrested but a silly one got themselves gassed.

The rain dispersed much of the effects of the gas. No dogs were used or hurt during this confrontation.

Now the Ancillary actions outside the protest zone is another matter. in two hours of the scanner I heard 3 fires 2 burglaries. 2 shootings and a fight with baseball bats. and a vandalism.

when I get the rest of the raw footage I will review it to find rest of the stuff I am looking for. And that's the way it was...

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 04:21 AM

Capt. Ron Johnson held a news conference a couple hours ago.

At a news conference about 3 a.m. on Sunday, Captain Johnson explained that some tear gas had been used because the police had learned that armed men were inside a barbecue restaurant. One man with a gun had moved to the middle of the street, Captain Johnson said, but escaped. Another man, who was not identified, was shot by an unknown assailant and taken by companions to a hospital where he was reported to be in critical condition. A police car was fired upon, Captain Johnson said, but it was not immediately clear if it was hit.
And from Chawn Kweli , who identifies himelf as National Chief of Staff of the New Black Panterh Party:

I salute all our warriors doing and excellent job. To you fake ass - facebook posing ass won't lift a finger to help our people..... Never utter to people anything about " what we must do" " I'm down for the cause" on any of that shit you fake as a four dollar bill. And we know you and your lying ass ways.... there will be another day and posers will be physically shut down within this community with your scary asses.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 08:12 AM

Looks like Facebook shut that guy down. NBPP looks like they have their cause now, but they are notorious for getting tied up with really unrighteousness reprisal killings against noncombatants and then working hard to bully the victims into shutting up. If the keep this between them and the police that's one improvement the new breed among them can take credit for but Alex Jones has a guy with boots on the ground there saying that racists don't really own boots on the ground side of the show.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 10:45 AM

Red's Barbeque that call went out before the gassing and it was nowhere near the qt store. county responded to that and no armed people were found. I monitored that on the scanner. while I was watching the raw feed.

the black panther and Nation of Islam on the ground were trying to tell the police that they can police their own. And that the cops should police their own. that is what is driving the protests. the crowds kept chanting "No Justice No Peace'

As far as Michael Brown's robbery at the QT. QT reports nothing was taken other than a couple of cigars. And they did not file a report or involve the cops. When Ferguson PD said that they (QT) did the people thought that that was done to create a case for the incident that led up to the shooting. Qt insisted that they did not call the police and file a report. Ferguson PD lied and the QT store paid for it.

This is a launch point for the two organizations who are working together similar to Bundy in the operational standpoint.

the NBPP and the NOI are coordinating the protests. and from what I saw when the NBPP or NOI speaks the people listen. I watched an incident where at 1150pm a crowd had not left the MacDonald's parking lot. They refused to move. A member of the NBPP showed up and asked them to go home and get some rest. A large group did just that. The remaining few when asked by the NOI to leave did so peacefully.

The crowd at the QT was 200 strong when the GAS! GAS ! GAS! was called. they were blocking the main intersection and traffic emergency or otherwise could not get through. Florence and Chambers it looked like. Rain was hitting the camera lenses. and was coming down pretty hard. I am going to try to run a double dither on the footage I have to clear it up. I don't remember much from graphic arts or journalism classes. I pretty much slept in those because PT in the early 90's was a lot rougher that what is present in today's army.

The justice theme was Charge Officer Darren Wilson and put him in jail have an arraignment if he gets bail so be it. But from the eyewitness who reported to the fibs Wilson administered a "Coup de Gras" to Michael Brown" essentially that falls under murder. After the first few shots which under Mo. law stopped the crime. that should of been it. But walking up to Young Brown and delivering a shot while he was on the ground went to far.

The riots and looting was a bad call by angry people. a couple of looter who were interviewed said that the looting was to bring attention to the shooting. They could not get the police to investigate themselves. so by creating an event larger than what the Ferguson PD could handle they brought the Highway Patrol into the fray and the Fibbies. It was a calculated move. It really sucks that store owners had to pay for it and some may go out of business.

In overview at the rate that we are seeing a militarized police force we are going to be a dictatorship. we may not see it come to fruition in our lifetime maybe our grand kids . grandchildren will. If this keeps up we will be back under Britain's control. Again we will not see that. We will all be dead. Well Breacher might see it. He is not old. He just smells that way.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 12:14 PM

Photos of protesters guarding stores from looters. The police were mostly sitting in their cars, watching.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 01:02 PM

What kind of force? Any pictures? Hopefully there are not a bunch of whites getting really dumb and parading around with "we support the police" placards.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 01:07 PM

Photos of protesters guarding stores from looters. The police were mostly sitting in their cars, watching.

Onward and upward,
airforce
They figured out how to make the police look bad by providing security for local business. They are on the way to wielding political power and that thing about not allowing Sharpton in, that's showing a new set of rules in play.

It appears the homies have very much learned how to play. I wonder if they read the forum.

Getting back on Chawn Kweli's facebook. Some of the pictures are lifted from the manhunt just after the Boston bombing. Specifically an August 10th post where he claims live ammo was fired into the crowd.

They have hit some white owned businesses to "appropriate supplies", but are telling their people to discourage any personal attacks on whites.

This one is between them and their police problem. Its not like Bundy was asking for the BPP to show up for added backup.

I see justification for a heightened security status on a lot of things, gun shops being a big one, but no reprisals, defense and investigative action only.

Kweli has a little bit of an honesty problem with this whole "selective truth" and specific omissions, but he definitely knows the game. Functionally it looks like his people are the boots on the ground folks in charge for local action.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 03:17 PM

They listened to J.J Thompson. And they have learned. Some are vets. I have footage of the entire event last night. I will get more but the agreement I reached was when asked to delay release until the news people had a chance to get from it what they wanted. That does not mean redact. that means professional courtesy. Their cameras their feed. No one was supporting Ferguson PD last night. the State police was another matter. they were moving freely among the crowd and were getting many hugs.

Last nights protest seemed to be about protesting the curfew nothing more. the crowd dispersed after the fifth volley of gas. some stayed around for the sixth. and a couple could be seen taking the used burned out canisters'. souvenirs? I got gassed and all I got was this empty can !

a separate crowd off to the left of the main crowd also got the gas and the sonic disruptor. they were behind the mac-Donald's. they left two. it seems only seven arrests were made. No furry animals were hurt last night which is good we do not want ALF in Ferguson.

yes the guarding of stores was put out by the NOI and BPP. they want no Black on Black or Black on White even. This is their one chance for Legitimacy and they don't want to screw it up. They do not like BHO anymore than we do.

If we remember back in the day the original BPP set up soup Kitchens, Health clinics, and book services . Only to be Shut down by the Fuckstick cross dressing bitch Hoover and His COINTEL program.

I don't care who you are if you are doing things that improve the lives of Americans as long as you do those things you are doing good. No one I mean no one should shut you down for feeding someone or healing them.

Another thing I am tired of seeing and I am seeing a lot of it is people ducking in holes and hiding. If you cant stand the first degree heat how in the hell do you expect to stand the Third Degree heat?

Sorry for the side bar now BTT.

I am listening to the scanner feed and putting a new drive in the Media PC so I can hard copy the Footage. If I can reach a good agreement. I might be able to tap the feeds on future events. This is good because we can get footage that we can analyze and determine for ourselves the real skinny.

Its 5:16 in Ferguson right now and they are switching radio watches. That's good info..

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 03:59 PM

closing florecent street down now team 66 and 67 were trying to prevent foot traffic. command told them to stop. "Political advisors" are on scene.

Census actions are checking ID's to see who lives on west florecent. Political officials arriving on scene for car 16 " The Colonel of the state police"

they are tracking the people who have wireless mics and bullhorns. time 1757 in ferguson.

Media feed went dead for awhile. will return as soon as scene/location is changed. 911 from disconnected cellphone the cellphones CNA is registered with the dispatch they have address and name of previous owner. This indicates no Stingray II on scene.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 08:36 PM

Autopsy shows Michael Brown was shot at least six times.

[Linked Image]

Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 08:54 PM

No powder burns. I am curious about the hand shot. A finger or two blown off would have indicated a struggle for the gun. That's what typically earns the shooter a trip out of jail, assailant has bad damage to a hand with powder burns or even a bullet injection wound. An injection wound is when the muzzle is right up against the body, so most of the spent gas also gets injected into the wound cavity. That's what can make a .32 ACP do the damage of a 12ga.

I am still on the theory the cop just went nuts. It is manslaughter and end of career turf and they might as well start being realistic about it. Suspension with a trip to a psych facility, a finding that he needs to be on happy pills, and if he decides to cash in his retirement fund and leave the country, let him go, but they are being entirely unrealistic to have that guy patrolling any streets any time after this.

I know a white guy (cough) who shot a black guy who tried a king fu gun snatch on him while illegally carrying concealed in California. They struggled over the gun, guy got mostly in control of the gun and shot homie a few times, but forensics showed powder burns, contact wounds, odd angles of bullet travel which indicated a pistol in the middle of a wrestling match.

The guy stood for trial and a fully informed mixed jury knew the score, the streets knew the score, the media knew the score, and the guy was acquitted, no riots but a few malcontents did some revenge actions which of course drew minimal police response. The government? They never let it go and pursued the guy for the rest of his life, even went after his family.

Sapper, were you referring to JJ Thompson or JJ Johnson originally of Cleveland?

I was reading through that new BPP guy's facebook (it is mostly open). He wants to do the soup kitchen and kindergarten thing again, but I don't think it will get much traction. Those things were all put up as ideas to the original BPP by the social scientists of the early 1960s to alleviate poverty, the white college kids who were students of the "new Deal" who helped form and organize what were eventually going to devolve into the street gangs of the late 1970s through early 1990s.

The thing right now, Blacks are just not that poor. Poverty does not ride in a custom Escalade with $3500 in tires and rims while wearing $350 pairs of shoes and carrying up to date automatic pistols. Poverty is not using a $600 smart phone to tweet pictures of teenagers holding wads of cash which are equal to what a cop makes in a week or a soldier makes in a month.

What I think is showing on this though, is class conflict among the blacks running parallel to some of these other issues. Around here, the Blacks are mostly on the gravy train and will do nothing to upset that action. Any BPP or NOI stuff showing up get attention strictly for nostalgia purposes. They might mistake that for "following" until they talk about doing something which would screw up the gravy train and then it gets shut down real quick.

That's where I see the police there in Ferguson just must have been out of touch for a couple decades.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 09:28 PM

Breacher I was referring to a NOI speaker J.J who advocates educating ones self on how protests, crowd control and tactics should be applied to get the desired effects. I am going to add more right now it is the wild west in feguson multiple shots fired. people down. reporters getting guns in face by the man telling them to tourn cameras off. gasing reporters again. the shit hit the fan at 2026 Missouri time. A cop almost ran a protestor over and that was the spak. apparently he hit the baby carraige. yes tonite limited NBPP and NOI presence. over 2000 showed up. and its still going on.

earlier transcript

1800 video feed back on. Location burned out quik trip appx 300 people (protestors) on scene.

Police are photographing everyone. LOL the media is photographing the police.

More protestors arriving on scene. Well versed quoting Frederick Douglas and Thomas Jefferson on signs.

Crowd demographic.
Ethnicity mixed blacks whites and some Latin and Asian. Veterans in uniform not wearing crests or Unit identifiers or rank. Uniforms are in compliance with AR.

Weather is sunny looks to be no wind good time for gas and smoke. Time 1816 Missouri

and at 1817 Anonymous showed up on scene with laptops. Veterans are coordinating with Nation of Islam on scene at the quik trip site.

1821 crowd is appx 700 people

police are calm on radios seems business as usual. Confirming press credentials.

1830 appx 1200 people on scene now and growing
flash forward to now...

I think the police on scene are going to outnumer the protestors its a numbers game. several kappa and sigma frat btrothers picked up fired bean bags and smoke gas grenade canisters.

My reporter had a CS grenade thrown into his vecile window striking the driver. Who now has a souveneir. It says Hand Ball on the side and is slighly larger than an M-67 frag all though like the m-67 it has a steel body. more to follow I have to keep the footage of site because it looks like the locals are conficating footage. I am on TOR right now on up stream and down including the video feed now.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 09:35 PM

New technology alert on that one. The newest SONY 4k video cameras are no joke. You can see the demo units at Best Buy stores. They can pan over a crowd at a sporting event then review it later and get so much detail you could lip read people.

I am not even sure how they call it in megapixels, like 24 megapixels, in video...Still pictures, that stuff is higher resolution than cold war era spy plane stuff.

Next big step on this is not curfews, it is forced evacuations and then neighborhood sweeps. All of the players might as well make decisions now on how they plan on dealing with it.

City of Portland already has done drills on that a couple years ago. They set up that Israeli sourced computerized autocalling system which hits entire neighborhoods with public alerts and just in the testing announcement they said it was in case of an evacuation order. Most people forgot about it since nothing ever came up, but it has been in play for over two years.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/17/2014 11:59 PM

Ok barring anymore events from driving the media crazy tonite/this morning. here is everything including the press conference. The events that occured were coordinated and well planned. Officer response time had been calculated and events such as shootings would occur at a different location as soon as the police would arrive on the first scene. Molotov Cocktails were deployed against the state police command post at 2056 hours.

at 2100 hours Oriellys auto-Walgreens-Dominos pizza- Family dollar- T-mobil And MCDonalds were all swarmed and looted, Vandalized or set on fire.

2105 Officers responding to a call came under Harrassing Fire.

2026 hours shots fired
2027 shots fired
2028 shots fired
2258 shots fired
2301 shots fired
2308 shots fired
2313 shots fired
2323 shots fired
2334 shots fired
2335 shots fired
2348 shots fired
2354 shots fired
2355 shots fired

27 injuries and 3 shootings no police shootings it was civvy on civvy

2330 police almost shot undercover officers

The confernce that gov.nixon had with the state police col and the state police captian as well as the county. was that additional resources will be brought to bear in light of what happened tonite. The Nasty guard is not off of the table. But the State police captain refused to rule it out.
right now 5 different police jurisdictions have been observed on scene this is based off of cars and uniforms spotted.

other things of note;;;; cinder block piles in roads to slow responding officers down

news cameras picked up the micro surveillance cameras the fibbies put in place at several second floor windows on florecent street and canfield

fire department could not clear the wal greens due to drug fumes

delwood liqour store looted and set on fire

A member of Captain Todds detachment really screwed up. He went bonkers on a reporter. With finger on trigger he put his M-4 in the reporters face and threatened to I qoute" Shoot you with this. If you dont turn that fucking camera off" Caught on several news cams .

The point was made NBPP and NOI planned this .

We will see what tomorrow brings.

And thats the way it was.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 07:36 AM

It looks like most - but not all - of those reported gunshots were actually fireworks. Gov. Nixon has called in the National Guard. Police are saying last night's violence was "pre-planned." And the Black Panthers are blaming "agents and provocateurs" for last night's violence. From Kweli:

Ferguson Report:
JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL BROWN IS IN JEOPARDY

ACTIONS OF FOOLS AND AGENTS ARE DRIVING SUPPORT FOR THE POLICE UP ........AND DRIVING SUPPORT FOR THE DEMONSTRATORS DOWN

SABOTAGE IS IN FULL EFFECT

THEREFORE WE ARE CALLING FOR A FIVE DAY
PAUSE TO GET REFOCUSED

THE CALL IS FOR

1. The arrest of officer Darren Wilson

2. Demilitarization of the police and national guard

3. Isolation of agents and provocateurs

4 better security and crowd control
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 08:34 AM

In MO when floods or tornado's hit a community, there are generally road blocks setup into the affected area. The only ones allowed to enter are residents and responders, often for up to week.

Perhaps this approach needs be implemented, keep out the non-residents. Anyone not from Ferguson is welcome to start protests in their community. At least till some cooling down happens.

There has been quite a few people calling for the Missouri Militia to go into Ferguson, below is a partial paste from one email -
I can assure you that you would have been met with great joy, surprise, and
support by the community if you had have launched an operation to engage and
make a visual stand for them. It would have went down in history and never been
forgotten. You would have turned the tide in the war but you chose to stand
down. It is absolutely disgraceful and shameful. I just watched the video of
your liaison giving his reasoning for turning down such an opportunity to bring
it all together and it was not sufficient I'm sorry. It brings tears to my eyes
to see RIGHT NOW on TV breaking news that tear gas is being deployed again and
you are missing this opportunity.
Met with great joy ??? I SERIOUSLY doubt that, suspicion, hostility perhaps. From LE in other parts of the state, St Louis area LE is not well known for good race relations. Bundy asked for help, to my knowledge not so in Ferguson.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 10:26 AM

Originally posted by Etech:
...St Louis area LE is not well known for good race relations. Bundy asked for help, to my knowledge not so in Ferguson.
Law enforcement in that area is not well known for making wise choices either, and there's little indication they will do so in the near future. The feds in Nevada eventually backed down; the police in Ferguson seem to be doing everything they can to provoke a massacre.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 10:48 AM

There is constant threatening and taunting when the crowds get near the cops. The "boy" was 6ft4" and 300 lbs. Others are saying he "bum rushed the cop".

Violence related incidents are relevant, especially if they were going on the same day but this reached the point where the cop either needs to leave the country or they suspend him and throw this at a jury with a trial for first degree manslaughter. If he tells a convincing tear jerk story from the witness stand, with lots of examples of how he helped rescue some poor little old black lady's cat from trees, carried little brown children across the Rio grande himself, gave other children rids home from school during blizzards and hurricanes, has a black auntie who raised him as a kid.... then he walks.

Either way, the lawyer is going to have to convince more than just a judge or prosecutor in a back room. It's public, might as well live with that. You can't have that guy back on patrol on their streets. Even here in Oregon, after a questionable shoot, they suspend the guy for a little while then hire him in a different town. Over there in Missouri, they are just being too much in the communities face about it.

This is going to escalate to an evacuation order. I can smell it.

They will do that mass automated call announcing the evacuation ahead of time along with an after dark curfew. Cordons will be set up with hard core checkpoints. Visibly, letting people through, but they will announce the checkpoint closure times, and when the checkpoints close, you can leave but not enter. Those leaving get searched. Some may be allowed to re-enter, like to remove the elderly or disabled once their identity is fully verified and their intentions are vouched for.

The checkpoints will be pourous at first, then the noose tightens. What they are after is of course the "foreign fighters". A few days later, the evacuation order will go through, probably to coincide with the arrival of the National Guard. National guard will take over checkpoints and refugee centers which are for people who got evacuated, and those will be fairly well equipped but will also have riot police on standby and run like a low security prison.

Then teams will swarm into the neighborhoods door to door, enforcing the evacuation, confiscating any weapons they find, and at night, those turn in to death squads, mainly looking to mix it up with the "foreign fighters".

Then cleanup groups move in. Placing or displacing evidence, maybe a month after clearing operations, people will then be allowed back in gradually.

This is going to be like Katrina in a lot of ways, except entirely a man made disaster. They have been planning for this a long time, just looking for an event and location to test it out. I think Ferguson Missouri will be that location and the time is this month and well into October.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 12:30 PM

The Associated press is reporting Gov. Nixon has lifted the curfew for tonight . The National Guard deployed there will be under the command of the Missouri Highway Patrol. I'm honestly not sure how that is going to work, but maybe it will prevent another Kent State-type shooting.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is lifting a curfew while ordering the National Guard to help restore order in a St. Louis suburb that has seen sometimes violent protests since the fatal police shooting of an unarmed black teenager.

Nixon deployed the Guard Monday following an overnight clash between armored police and what he called "a violent criminal element intent upon terrorizing the community." (...)
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 01:08 PM

yes the NG has been told to stand up. I dont know if I will have news feed tonite. one camera was broke last night and another confiscated. So we will see what happens. The station is trying to get one on loan I reckon those things are insured. But who is going to deliver or even claims adjust in that area right now ?

The surprising fctor in all of this is despite the anger and rhetoric no one has shot an officer. If and when that happens the gloves are off..

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 01:33 PM

They will go easy for a few days as they map out where the cordon will be and set up the plan for the checkpoints. Letting people come and go, but strongly hinting that "something is coming" and that if you don't want trouble, stay gone.

They are most likely going over video footage of the riots and will be setting up a cordon and search operation. Once the cordon planning is all set up, the roadblocks, evacuation and tactical door to door operations will last from several hours to a few days.

This will be a critical stage, as they are likely backing off. The curfew was a joke anyway, the real anti-riot curfews tend to be dusk to dawn.

I would be advising people to set up their own evacuation plans, and if they plan on evacuating armed, pre-position weapons where you would want them to be once everything gets locked down. Once they lock down the cordon, people going in and out will be searched at roadblocks and you can bet weapons will be grabbed at those roadblocks.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 01:46 PM

More discussion on the autopsy, the fatal wound was in the top of the head. Someone explain how that happens when the target is running on flat ground.

This is starting to look like truth was a casualty in this fight pretty early on. Everyone is lying about this and we don't really know what happened. That "witness" is telling a good story, which is a story which is inconveniently inconsistent with the forensic situation. The cops just act guilty on this.

I'll reference the earlier posting, none of this is worth the blood of our people. The cops and hood rats are itching to game on with each other. Get out of the way and let them but I am not going to take the morally irresponsible position of egging it on and retransmitting misrepresented facts.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 02:27 PM

None of the statements by the two main witnesses can be counted on. they do not jive with the wound patterns as you say. And 80% of eyewitness testimony is usually wrong anyway. What we do know is that a young man is dead. A police department handled everything wrong. And the town wants answers. The population in that area is being taken advantage of by forces who do not live there.

Bullies are bad for business and the town is paying the price. absolutely nothing we can do. expect learn from the event. And don't walk down the middle of the street in Ferguson.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 03:07 PM

Breacher
will be setting up a cordon and search operation. Once the cordon planning is all set up, the roadblocks, evacuation and tactical door to door operations will last from several hours to a few days.
---
Once they lock down the cordon, people going in and out will be searched at roadblocks and you can bet weapons will be grabbed at those roadblocks.
It is one thing for an evacuation to be ordered it is another thing to evacuate people who don't want to be evacuated.

If enough people say NO we are not leaving then what?

And what if people resist any tactical door to door operation?

And what if people refuse to surrender their arms at the roadblocks when they are trying to evacuate?

Question: how far is the Governor willing to go if residents refuse to leave or surrender their weapons?

Question: if force is used against residents who refuse to comply and worse yet if deadly force is used and any residents are shot or even killed what could the results be?

Could this situation in Ferguson, escalate and expand beyond Ferguson, even into St Louis?

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 03:45 PM

Attorney General Eric Holder will go to Ferguson on Wednesday. That's going to solve everything.

A couple years ago I was told that if I didn't vote for Obama, there would be race riots in America. AND THEY WERE RIGHT!!

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 04:41 PM

[b]Breacher
will be setting up a cordon and search operation. Once the cordon planning is all set up, the roadblocks, evacuation and tactical door to door operations will last from several hours to a few days.
---
Once they lock down the cordon, people going in and out will be searched at roadblocks and you can bet weapons will be grabbed at those roadblocks.
It is one thing for an evacuation to be ordered it is another thing to evacuate people who don't want to be evacuated.

If enough people say NO we are not leaving then what?

And what if people resist any tactical door to door operation?

And what if people refuse to surrender their arms at the roadblocks when they are trying to evacuate?

Question: how far is the Governor willing to go if residents refuse to leave or surrender their weapons?

Question: if force is used against residents who refuse to comply and worse yet if deadly force is used and any residents are shot or even killed what could the results be?

Could this situation in Ferguson, escalate and expand beyond Ferguson, even into St Louis? [/b]
I am sure all of those questions are being speculated on in the fusion centers right now, and every single "answer" is speculative. Nobody knows and this is new ground to cover.

I know this; we sure as hell never picked that as a battlefield. I would tell my friends to prep for evacuation to protected enclaves immediately. The only reason things are calm right nos is to give the targets a little time to relax and think they have won.

The government is massively processing their intelligence data right now and setting up the plan. I am sure it might still be called off, but the question over the next few days will revolve around whether or not any police get attacked in a paramilitary fashion which is attributable to the BPP or some other outside targeted group.

The selling point on the operation will be some fairly comfortably set up refugee centers with free money handouts, free everything, and lots of local leaders being sold on the idea of assisting in the search for "outside troublemakers".

This thing is one great big test case drill. I can't really prove it, but my sense about this is screaming it loud and clear.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 06:39 PM

Breacher
This thing is one great big test case drill. I can't really prove it, but my sense about this is screaming it loud and clear.
Brother I also have a gut feeling that you are correct.

There is a curse: May you live in interesting times.

Well this point in time is sure interesting.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 07:48 PM

And the instigators show time now. Ferguson and Florissant.st. Telling people to ignore the NG when they show up.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 07:51 PM

three white guys with a bullhorn started this shit tonight. nice its on film. Its own now sonic cannons and wait for it... The press saw this and is making a human shield.
and Antonio French just saved a white mans life. the cops are egging it on. increasing the volume of the sonic cannons. trying to drown out the voice of the clergy.

looks like the alderman is going to get it. Cop0s outnumber protestors. more after I get some substance

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 08:23 PM

St Louis county police are instigating this even further.. County is encircling and creating a containment perimeter. the local are surrounded in a 1/2 mile area. Protestors realize they have been played are calming down. Gestapo are getting frustrated that they cannot use todays supplies of gas. County police has already masked. State police have not given the command to mask yet.

County has broke out M-4's state nothing. State is asserting control over county making police line move back. as the alderman moves the protestors back. The people who started this are on tape with Sharpton earlier looks calm now

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 08:44 PM

I\'m watching the live feed here. Troopers just arrested a young lady, though I'm not clear why. It sure took enough of them to do it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 08:54 PM

I'm thinking it's pretty bizarre that the police are threatening to arrest anyone standing in the middle of the street, when there's a whole line of police completely blocking the street. Somebody is going to have to explain that reasoning to me.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 09:01 PM

hey I see a bald guy in the crowd !! Is that you Airforce?? The one with the bling in the ear ??

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/18/2014 09:03 PM

No, I think I'm as close to Ferguson as I want to get right now. smile

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: ConSigCor

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:33 AM

This was released in April. Take a good look at it.

https://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-CivilDisturbances-2014.pdf

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:52 AM

Yes its a good manual I like how it says to shoot people a lot to maximize the psychological effect. The only thing that would have a more profound effect would be to play tug of war with a little girls cat until it ripped apart and died . then throwing the little girl in a wood chipper in front of her parents.

Barring that shooting the clergy is a second choice.

Let us see what tonight brings. Hopefully dome quiet s the locals are being played by instigators and provocateurs. from all sides.

it is really sad to watch people get played like tools. but like Raquel Welch in fuzzy boots you cant help but to stare .

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:58 AM

They gov. is deliberately fueling a race war so they will have an excuse to clamp down .

They are deliberately allowing the border to collapse to fuel the chaos ...so they'll have another excuse to clamp down.

Hegel would be proud. We are all being played.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 07:03 AM

Here is the initial edit

I may redo this, thought I would post it here and see what the feedback is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhDCS20FI_E

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 07:06 AM

Remember? Kansas and Missouri is where the shooting started that led up to the first uncivil war.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 08:38 AM

No, I thought that was FT Sumpter.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 08:38 AM

Amnesty International has come to Ferguson. Because, you know, those guys in Iraq are just too difficult to deal with. :rolleyes:

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 09:26 AM

No, I thought that was FT Sumpter.
Brother have you ever heard or read about John Brown

The Shooting in Kansas stated a few years before Fort Sumter and the official start of the Civil War.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 12:04 PM

But but but.. The civil War never happened. It was a myth made up by the Cherokee and holocaust conspiracy theorists working with Gay Martian's in a secret base in Iowa. You can read about it in a Pamphlet from Pueblo, Colorado. Its Titled " Do you know what the queers are doing to the soil?"

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 01:41 PM

Missouri Militia has posted a response to many inquiries as to why our boots are not on the ground in Ferguson.

Response to Situation in Ferguson, MO.

The Missouri Militia has had numerous requests from folks in-state and out-of-state as well as the media about our response to the ongoing incident in Ferguson, MO. Unfortunately this incident has become enflamed with race-baiting and with illegal activities such as violent protests, looting, etc. The fear is Tyranny and an overall heavy-handed response from government, both federal and local as in the recent case with the BLM and the Bundy Ranch.

People are feeling the weight of what feels like tyranny, and rest assured, we believe it is creeping in. Incidents like these make the people very edgy and reactive and it is times like these that we must remain watchful, responsible, and ready. It is foolish to jump in the middle of any skirmish especially while it is in due process of the law. By being responsible, the citizens; the militia is a stronger and more effective unit and not just another rogue organization.

In times like these, please consider supporting and becoming involved with the Missouri Militia so that you too can be watchful, responsible and ready. For more information about joining, contact us at info@missourimilitia.com

"Patriotism is not a short frenzied burst of emotion, but the long and steady dedication of a lifetime." ~ Thomas Jefferson
Link to MM web page is http://www.missourimilitia.com/
I have read that MCM (Missouri Citizen Militia) is or had people in Ferguson, I can't verify that as Facebook is a No-Go for me.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 01:55 PM

Originally posted by Etech:
Missouri Militia has posted a response to many inquiries as to why our boots are not on the ground in Ferguson.
Good response. Sadly, I think the militia showing up there would only make things worse.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 03:05 PM

Uh oh. Police in North St. Louis have just shot and killed a man with a knife.

People are again in the streets after a police officer shoots and kills a suspect. This time in North St. Louis. The call came out just after noon, when police say a man with a knife charged officers. Police are still trying to determine what happened and keep the peace.

The crowd here formed very quickly after the shooting which happened about 12:20pm. Many others have arrived here since, some carrying signs, some shouting. All upset over another shooting by an officer, fewer than three miles from the unrest in Ferguson.

“Hands up! Don`t shoot! Hands up! Don`t shoot!” the familiar chant, this time in a different place. The corner of Riverview and McLaran where what appeared to be a shoplifting incident involving a man witnesses and neighbors call, mentally challenged, took a violent turn.

Police say the man took items from the Six Star Market, twice. The second time police were called by the store owner, and a city alderwoman who was watching this unfold. A witness says, “The store owner and the alderwoman said the suspect was armed with a knife, acting erratically, pacing back and forth in the street talking to himself.”

When police arrived, they say the man charged the officers with the knife more than once. The second time they opened fire. Witnesses report him saying, “Kill me.”

The fast growing crowd had one question: What happened to the tasers?! (...)
This could get really, really ugly.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 04:40 PM

What happened to the Tazers ?

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 05:29 PM

revolutionary communist party carl dix was one of last nights instigators. his buddy jj is the other one

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:01 PM

Carl Dix and Joey Johnson of the Revolutionary Communist Party. +1 if you hate communists
+1.

these guys are on ground in numbers egging the masses on.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:14 PM

I wonder if these guys actually believe all this crap.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:20 PM

they believe in selling that crap

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:36 PM

And I thought that communism was being relegated to history's dusty shelves. It seems that it is easy to prey upon frustration and offer hope and get book sales in the process. So now the question is being posed. How often will these goofballs show up.
tonight is going to be a doozy. two spate shooting locations and separate jurisdictions. A splitting of forces will be required to handle this . Jefferson and franklin county swat assets brought in. bell ridge brought in.NG Numbers will rise. FIBBY numbers up more SA arriving at airport. wonder if L.H is lurking with a sniper rifle. Somebody is going to kick the Cat and its going to be on.

So now we know communists are inciting and the NBPP is on their ass. this is going to get good. The NBPP see's the exploitation of the black man under every leaf. and communists are the kings of exploiters. So much so that when an abductor meets a communist they walk away feeling violated.

Looking for collateral damage such as bullet holes in buildings or scorch marks from home made Molotov's. And I don't see any.

The fact that the commies were made by the coppers only an hour into the night time protest shows that the. bio metric software and bats works.

people can be politically different all they want but to force the doctrine through violence and the suffering of others while trying to create the new duma and politburo is going to far. If they want to die for their cause then go for it. But it is a low down coward that wants others to do the dying for them.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:53 PM

Sadly I can attest to the fact that the youth of this generation believe (thanks to their tax payer funded education, and the support of the media) that socialism is the only workable solution. They are taught that previous attempts failed because evil capitalists undermined it and doomed it to failure...

I saw a bumper sticker that said "I shall fight socialism till hell freezes over! Then I shall fight on ice!" Just about sums it up for me...

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 06:55 PM

Grand Jury agenda tomorrow morning will be bacon eggs rope tying and how to cook bacon. And bacon products. The masses will get their way with the grand jury. But this leaves the St. Louis event still open.

Tasers are not everyone's friends and not really a solution. But before Tasers and before military gear Cops did Cop things the old fashioned way the Dog Pile and the Super Swamp. The Billy Club Baton was the thing you did not want to see. March begins time now peaceful so far

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 07:35 PM

Husker that is truly the case I heard it from many a youth of today. The pinko commies burrowed into the only safe place they could go in the 30's thru the 60's hiding in and amongst the academicians and intelligencia . where they slept and slowly begin to corrupt the system from within.

So as they make the first tentative trials and take their first small steps into the great soul sucking void of communism they hate to be the test subjects of their own Stasi and KGB products. Screaming not me I paid my dues check my party book!

And then they get the dogs the Tasers and the gun.

I don't like this RCP and its ideals. A bad thing that couldn't happen at a worst time in our nation.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 08:07 PM

KARG has their live feed going again.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 09:35 PM

You know, half the people there are watching the thing unfold on their dumb phones. An historic event is happening all around them, but it isn't real until they see it on their phones.

When Jesus returns, I hope the first thing he does is smash every Iphone in the world.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: mak9030mag

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 09:41 PM

Airforce why would u want to smash equipment. It is not the equipment that is wrong but how it is used. This what you just stated is about as bad as saying guns kill and not the individual that used it to kill.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 10:03 PM

You're right, mak9030mag, I just get a little aggravated sometimes. I'm not a Luddite, and I'm glad I can carry a telephone around in my pocket. It's just the people who are on them all the time that drives me nuts.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: The Answer

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 10:43 PM

At the 11:45 mark of the last video up that KARG has (uploaded about 1:12 AM), you can hear two or more African-American men in the background talking about what's going on.

One is referring to FEMA camps and a race war that the US gov't is trying to cause "in order to attack on our freedoms" and "to get rid of the constitution".

Very interesting.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 10:52 PM

KARG posted another video a few minutes ago saying they lost ALL communications in the area around the protesters, that there was more violence, and that there should be another press conference.

Any other info?

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 11:01 PM

At midnight on the dot 25 masked men. who had stayed off scene and in the woods and other hidey holes. burst out at the end of a peaceful protest. they bum rushed the relaxed police line attacked the media. and created as much chaos as they could. trying to incite a firing incident. Again the instigators are winning this. They have an approved assembly are a so called free speech zone. I got news feeds back. When the lines got rushed all Comms phone twitter sat uplink for everyone went poof. Sounds like a CVRJ/Duke/Warlock/device was deployed.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 11:12 PM

Florissant is a mad house again arrests. no gas yet. but some dogs are being used. this is a first. the Key trigger was 3 to 5 minutes before the initial rush an Officers distress tone went off on their radio.. dispatch called it and all officers heard the down tone in the background. and then the move on the rest of the police line From Behind and the sides effectively creating an L shape line on the officers. Then another group converged from behind the media and between the fragmented police line. This caused the police line to fracture and more officers arrived on scene. Tactical team F deployed to begin pulls. After the media was ordered to leave to the command post police were still doing pulls at the mac Donald's and the qt...

At 10pm police started to look in the woods again for a camp that was set up. Flir was not helping them to much with numbers. They were hesitant about probing into the woodline and did not do so. As I get more information I will post it here.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 11:14 PM

Damn.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 11:19 PM

Cops and woods don't mix. Learned that as a teenager. They don't do woods, period.

Sounds like some sort of Anarchist strike force hit them. The Anarchists will do their own specific training for those sorts of situations.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 11:35 PM

West Florissant is clear again and open only to residents. The free speech zone is a camp spot for people overnight who cant get to the sealed off areas. or who's car got jacked so forth.

I saw some RCP Revcoms in the crowd earlier but not Carl or Joel.

They are laying low as they don't want a felony for their precious commie cause.

This happened after the Alderman and Jesse called the march a success and for all to go home because they had to be at justice plaza tomorrow to protest outside the prosecutor's office.

Radio traffic is back to quiet and normal again. no word on a press conference. Encrypted traffic is passing on net time now 0133 Missouri time." How long you been There? "

which team its going to I don't know but when the people start to run it goes to an open net. Ill know then..

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 11:55 PM

More tomorrow craps calmed down for the night no press conference.

And that's the way it was.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/19/2014 11:59 PM

oops wait one guns in evidence boxes for a change
press has guns to take piktures of

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 12:10 AM

Watching uploads on YT, one of a reporter from Michigan getting attacked by a gang while trying to have a conversation with what appears to be one of the middling level militant intellectuals.

The gang is barely under any control, appear to be local and just want to go mess someone up. The reporter is a bit "street" and started chasing one of the thugs who sucker punched him from behind with some sort of barricade cone.

Looks to me like a whole bunch of people there want to do a full scale reenactment of Zulu Dawn.

There must have been some pretty long hard history locally, as the local Blacks and Cops appear to really want to get it on and it is not the outsiders instigating it, it is the outsiders holding it back. That appears to be the issue on both sides too. The outside police are mixed in with the locals now, appearing to want to supervise, but when I see the rifles leveled at people, it is the local cops doing it.

Same with the Blacks, not so much the local white sympathizers, but he local blacks. They want to game on and go straight Zulu, the political types from the outside want to organize and make political demands but how much they can hold the locals back is pretty questionable.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 12:11 AM

trouble started in 1964 black man killed cop.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 12:12 AM

setting up press conference

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9035483/events/3271930/videos/59889498

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 12:55 AM

ok done for the night./morning/ will go over all dispatches tomorrow and compile the timelines and story boards with press conference and such. will also look for any other RCP revcom people I might have missed.

when crap is coordinated with this degree of precision it either means practicing doing it right until you cant do it wrong. Or it means that you have had plenty of experience and will have a record to prove it.
Posted By: S.A.I.N.T.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 05:17 AM

Nice didnt expect to see nice detailed information. Thanks fellas.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 06:54 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ter-with-mike-br own/?PageSpeed=noscript

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 07:19 AM

That changes the entire situation from a out of control cop who shot and killed an unarmed man to a cop who was just doing his job and got attacked and injured by a suspect, and out of fear for his life shot and killed the suspect.

Another thing, taking a hit like that to the head can at least temporarily effect a persons judgement.

So as long as this is true I am now on the side of the Officer.

The big questions are, will this change how the protesters feel and act, and if Officer Wilson is cleared of any wrongdoing due to the injury he received, and the rest of the facts, what will the protesters and the rest of the Black Community do about it.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 07:27 AM

I'm not sure it's true. For one thing, the only source for the report seems to be the Gateway Pundit. And I'm pretty sure that, if it were true, we would have heard about it long ago.

I suffered a similar injury once, which amounted to a hairline fracture of the upper zygoma. If it were a boxing match, it would have been a TKO - I was unable to do very much for several seconds. I'm not sure I could have drawn and fired a weapon, and I'm sure that if I did, it sure wouldn't have been accurately.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 07:58 AM

Or course it only applies if the information is true other wise I return to blaming the cop.

Now as to:
I'm not sure I could have drawn and fired a weapon, and I'm sure that if I did, it sure wouldn't have been accurately.
Going by the placement of the hits on the victim's body, I don't know about anyone else, but I do not consider that accurate shooting.

Also the placement of the hits being on the extreme right side of the body except for the one on the right side of his neck and the hit to his head suggest the shooter might have had double vision or or other vision problems and had a hard time aiming at the time of the shooting.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 09:36 AM

Really scattered hits like that tends to indicate a fight. What is at issue is whether the round in the top of the head is a coup de grace or was the fight ender.

In either event, the nature of the hits tells use that the "witnesses" who talk about pursuing him and shooting him in the back were definitely telling lies.

There is a reason I am using the term "hood rat" on this, and it derives from the predominant snitch culture in today's black neighborhoods where the way the story gets told, to the police, media, investigators or whatever, is just as much a part of the weapon as anything else. Shit goes down, they talk shit and tell lies. Half the time, when confronted on the lie, they simply turn violent or threaten to turn violent.

Happened to me plenty of times. Some shithead gets up talking shit, making threats. I make one physical move, they are speeding out of there to file a detailed police report full of lies. That's why I always urge caution on all of these situations where some strangers want to "call to arms" the militia movement on something, because that syndrome is going to spread to us as just a reverse form of "swatting".

Like I said, those people are not worth our blood. Pure and simple. The cops and the local blacks want to go playing their reenactment of Zulu Dawn, then that's their business.

I am also not calling all the media "innocent bystanders". Yes I appreciate the reporting, but you insert yourself into those situations, things are going to happen. The police attack Al Jazeera and Infowars people while the hood rats are attacking what they think are the conservative news bloggers.

Like I said before, I am for staying out of most of this until the sides get sorted out, but what would be appropriate is groups offering services to non-partisan interests for pay, as in security and evacuation services while boldly displaying patriot movement colors and making it very clear that you are there for nonpartisan missions, but if you are fucked with, then whoever fucks with you gets the hellfire and brimstone treatment.

The big thing on this, is demand the exchange of money for services in a public contract which very clearly demonstrates the money for services agreement. Say you assist in evacuating a household for $50 per family. Obviously that is not a major profit motive, but it shows the consent, they are paying you to be there, with a contract requesting that you be there, and if you happen to be rolling heavy for self protection, with battle vests and M4s, while moving furniture or walking the dog, then its not like someone was being deceitful about what was going to show up either.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 09:55 AM

The big thing on this, is demand the exchange of money for services in a public contract which very clearly demonstrates the money for services agreement. Say you assist in evacuating a household for $50 per family. Obviously that is not a major profit motive, but it shows the consent, they are paying you to be there, with a contract requesting that you be there, and if you happen to be rolling heavy for self protection, with battle vests and M4s, while moving furniture or walking the dog, then its not like someone was being deceitful about what was going to show up either.
Check your local laws on that, to make sure you're really movers and not security officers, which requires a license and insurance or bond in most states.

As far as the shooting itself goes, this is why we need dash cams and body cams. There are several plausible explanation for those wounds, and not all of them rule out what the witnesses have said. It's entirely possible Brown was running away, Wilson fires a shot and misses, and Brown stops and turns around.

The round in the top of the head and exiting the eye is consistent with a close-quarters battle, but the lack of gunshot residue would seem to rule it out. We just don't have all the information yet, and it's entirely possible we never will.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 10:24 AM

Could be there is a problem with tracing the gunshot residue through the hair.

In either event, a hard headed hood rat had a fatal encounter with a thug cop.

An uncle of mine was in the midst of race and anti-war riots in Columbus Ohio in the early 1970s.

He was living in a student apartment near the OSU campus and being savvy enough not to participate in the action, staying indoors. Back then, a "clear the streets order" would be given over bullhorns, and clearing the streets meant clearing the streets.

Riot police would then rush in and pile on whoever did not clear the streets. In the midst of that, special squads had hit lists with addresses of organizers. Some would be raided and arrested, others just plain killed.

In several instances, the police made moves to make sure witnesses would not be around. Part of that was grabbing cameras or running the media out, but then that was an era of the popularity of small portable film cartridge type cameras. What they knew however, was to put on a good show prior to a serious action, and would watch for when reporters were reloading film, which was often a long process (hence why a lot of reporters carried multiple cameras).

It got to the point however, where cops were shooting at open windows. The openly stated reason "thought there was a sniper", often the reason, scaring people out of view.

Occasionally, they gave orders to clear a building, and before modernized MOUT tactics, they simply got out front, shot tear gas into the building and ordered evacuation over a loudspeaker. Other times, they shot into windows to keep people's head down.

So as uncle had told the story, he was watching the action from a third story window when group of cops walked below, after having run the rioters off, the split the formation up a bit, scanning the windows and rooflines, and looking for any spots where people might be hiding. One met eye contact with my uncle, motioned for him to get inside, and as he shouted something else, my uncle backed in and closed the window. He was just away from the window when a large tear gas round blew through the glass and gassed up the apartment.

Here is an article from 1970. I am not sure if my uncle was there but it would have been the same time frame, and I know it was before 1973 when he had graduated school and bought the triumph.

http://www.plunderbund.com/2014/04/...bigger-and-more-violent-than-kent-state/

What the Barney Fife generation lacked in paramilitary toys they more than made up for in viciousness. Likewise, the Attica prison uprising had been the consequence of a very long series of abuses and when the multi-racial uprising took place, it was put down with extreme prejudice, basically a massacre.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 10:42 AM

if indeed the officer suffered such an injury he was taken to the hospital. Which has perimeter and door security cameras he would be seen entering and exiting. I think the PD would release some proof of the altercation by way of photo of the damage. last night around 1150 pm to those non military types. A concerted disinformation program started on the internet to discredit the eyewitnesses. it was directed and scripted to include heavy words such as recanted and admitted lying.

When this happens it damages both sides of the story. As we have seen and noted before the police even the Commie Party and other instigators and provocateur's are there in force. Hell we have them on film and after this event is played out when they go home they will have to deal with home front elements who are not going to be happy with what they did.

evidence handling right now is atrocious. and its hard to look at anything that is being presented with any amount of credibility. more later. Right now I an going to go feed this Burger King Triple whopper with cheese to the neighbors cat. I spiked it with cat nip and skittles. Cant wait to see what happens when they let it in the house. Lessin of course they left a window open the so ill just drop the cat in.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 12:31 PM

I'm trying to find out more, but there was apparently some sort of police raid at St. Mark's Church in Dellwood. KARG is moving their camera and reporter to city hall to try to get some more information . Live feed at the link, when they get there.

UPDATE: St. Mark's Church was being used as a medical aid station for protesters. Still no word on why they raided it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 12:35 PM

It had a donut making machine and a bunn 200 quart coffee pot.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 12:53 PM

they took all of the medical supplies. Amnesty will have to coordinate with the red cross to bring more in.

Why it was done .. the police want to funnel everyone injured to the hospital and their triage centers so they can document the injuries. and to hell with patient privacy. BIG no go. Medical supplies even in a war zone are hands off.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 12:55 PM

'Someone' has some radio gear and the knowledge to use it. On occasion I'm hearing what sounds like interference to the repeater inputs while listening to the scanner feeds. LE may not realize it but the repeaters they use are very susceptible to jamming, the trunked P25 even more. Coordination of resistance seems to be very well done...

Florissant is a mad house again arrests. no gas yet. but some dogs are being used. this is a first. dispatch called it and all officers heard the down tone in the background. and then the move on the rest of the police line From Behind and the sides effectively creating an L shape line on the officers. Then another group converged from behind the media and between the fragmented police line. This caused the police line to fracture and more officers arrived on scene. Tactical team F deployed to begin pulls. After the media was ordered to leave to the command post police were still doing pulls at the mac Donald's and the qt...

At 10pm police started to look in the woods again for a camp that was set up. Flir was not helping them to much with numbers. They were hesitant about probing into the woodline and did not do so. As I get more information I will post it here.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 01:02 PM

There is a definite sub audible tone triggering the repeaters on the P25. I haven't had time to check into it with sigview or my spec a. but the front end of the radios are sometimes triggered before the encryption can change out if its freewheel state. causing dispatch or other systems to drop out.

Etech you are right some pros are working all angles of this. I haven't seen a Stingray II vehicle yet but it would be off grounds and likely at the college parking lot.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 01:35 PM

The word is now that it was the school building adjacent to the church . Supposedly it was because people were staying there overnight, but others are reporting that medical supplies were taken.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 02:02 PM

Fox News is now reporting that Darren Wilson was severely injured in the incident , including a fracture of the eye socket.

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.
So, if all that is true, why didn't the police give out that information at the very start?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 02:15 PM

The KARG live feed is up again. I guess we'll see how this news plays out.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 02:17 PM

And that crap about Brown being a Gentle Giant is just that a pile of stinking dog crap.

So, if all that is true, why didn't the police give out that information at the very start?
Maybe because the Chief of Police is a total retarded A-Hole.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 02:28 PM

Magee the MaGoof
""We'll present every piece of evidence we have, witness statements, et cetera, to the grand jury, and we do not release any evidence or talk about evidence on the case."
Yet they release everything else. I am not believing either side.

They released prelim autopsy information shown M.Brown's injuries but not even one photo of the cops injuries. That alone would do more than anything else to help calm the mess down.

They have shown evidence on camera to justify actions to date. but again nothing to show the officers side of the story. If not for a grand jury nothing would be released at all.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 02:43 PM

If not showing at least mentioning Officer Wilson's injuries would have been one of the first things I would have done if I was Chief.

It is as if the Chief wanted to inflame the situation.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 03:07 PM

The chief knows that any time a shooting occurs that all evidentiary procedures are followed.

1. the scene
2. the injured parties and their injuries
3. the hard proof i.e. the casings the weapons involved
4. the environment
5 witnesses and secondary video sources

On intake everything is documented and photographed..

a simple picture is all it would of taken to show Wilsons side of the story.

I don't think the chief ever expected this to escape his "Jim Crow grip"

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 04:47 PM

Don't take sodas in St Louis..

WARNING GRAPHIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P54MZVxMU

it took less than 10 seconds to kill this man

this was yesterdays shooting 8-19-2014

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 04:50 PM

PMC's have been deployed

Lord dark helmet that is Private Military Contractors

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 04:59 PM

Military contractors? This is sounding like a conspiracy theory based dystopian novel.... But it's real.

Who is in charge? Local, county, state, DOJ, homeland security, mob/revolutionaries????

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 05:15 PM

It depends on the time of day as to who is in charge. Asymmetrical solutions is one of the contractors

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 05:32 PM

On that shooting video, I can't tell if the man was holding a knife - it was pretty far away. But his arms were definitely down when the shots were fired, contrary to the official story that he was holding the knife high.

Did you see the contractors on the KARG video feed ? All I'm seeing now are St. Louis County Police vehicles.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 05:36 PM

Contractors are at the Command center coordinating Comms. Heard on dispatch

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 05:43 PM

PMC's have been deployed

Lord dark helmet that is Private Military Contractors
Thanks friend. It really helps those of us who are Acronym Challenged.

I might have thought that bullets had been fired at the demonstrators since PMC is also a brand of
Ammo.

Dark Helmet, I don't think I look anything like Rick Moranis nor as funny as he is but thanks for the compliment.

Oh by the way thanks for all the information on this bad situation that you have been posting.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 05:48 PM

Good news is that a severe weather storm warning has been issued until 815 pm. this will help keep the early numbers down. The bad side for the coppers is it will make the gas less effective. Word from the RCP and others is that they will take this to the state capitol. It may just spread like wild fire. as other fatal shootings this week and next will magnify into something bigger than the parts.

I am in a position to put the information out and you guys need this info for situational awareness

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 06:55 PM

crowds are back and if true to form around midnight expect more coordinated events. I have noticed several of the police SUV's riding heavy . by that I mean a lot of weight in the rear of the vehicle as they are dipping in the rear about 8 to 10 inches. This pause In activity is good as it gives people time to process the information they have received.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 08:16 PM

People are reportedly being arrested in the vicinity of the Family Dollar for wearing clothing or objects that conceal their faces (such as gas masks). KARG shut down their live feed so they can move over there, and should be back up in a couple minutes.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 09:57 PM

It's getting close to that time. Police reinforcements are showing up, and the police helicopter has shown up as well. Everything still seems calm on the ground.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 10:19 PM

1218 Missouri time
all is calm no rioting or clashing. Let us see what tomorrow brings.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/20/2014 10:19 PM

It looks like we finally have a nonviolent night in Ferguson.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 01:40 AM

Aid station next to an area where people going into the area were camping out. Looks like the cops took a few lessons from the Ukraine and will shut down any centers like that before they become revolutionary strongholds. Security tends to necessarily be pretty porous in those so they most likely did a lot of recon into it and determined the talk was about escalating and sustaining operations longer than the police could. Raids on organizer/instigator safehouses are to be expected. That's why a lot of them had developed the tactic of using aid organizations as cover. It expands into the bathrooms, then the food distribution, then the place to unroll a sleeping bag. Next thing you know, it is going to involve the midnight meetings by the improvised bunk area, then while they are at it, more formalized planning sessions and intelligence hub operations.

That's important to understand in modern conflict, this is becoming a matter of who can learn and implement new tactics ahead of their opposition, and adjusting to the relevant tactics at the intelligence and command level.

This stuff is coming out of the Ukraine. The Maidan was too small to house all of the people who went to Kiev, so a lot took shelter in the aid stations. The medical aid station being in the downstairs part of some larger building, then gradually, the building became a protester stronghold, but was defended mainly by light security and diplomatic understandings.

The Maidan, on the other hand, was an improvised barricade fortress with no pretense of neutrality or noncombatant status. That's the next stage to observe here, and what may have been related to that search or raid for a camp in the woods.

Now personally, for strongholds in major cities, I like high rise parking garages because they are engineered to take major variables in weight and stress and tend to be overbuilt to handle heavy moving vehicles, even car accidents like someone ramming a pillar, and many have helicopter landing pads on the roof. Action film sequences tend to be done in parking garages because they are relatively easy to cordon off and rent, with pyrotechnic action sequences causing no danger to the building. Remember even the first Jihadist attack on the WTC was a car bomb in the parking garage area, which failed to threaten the integrity of the building because that area was already beefed up to handle things like car accidents and fires with nobody missing a day at work.

The issue though, in an intact government situation is that buildings like that can be put under seige and it requires evacuation before you can use it effectively. IE, you don't want someone else having the right to come in and drive through your space in there. What would be interesting is when a shell corporation rents a floor of one as a stronghold, or some group just takes one over.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 01:56 AM

[b]The big thing on this, is demand the exchange of money for services in a public contract which very clearly demonstrates the money for services agreement. Say you assist in evacuating a household for $50 per family. Obviously that is not a major profit motive, but it shows the consent, they are paying you to be there, with a contract requesting that you be there, and if you happen to be rolling heavy for self protection, with battle vests and M4s, while moving furniture or walking the dog, then its not like someone was being deceitful about what was going to show up either.
Check your local laws on that, to make sure you're really movers and not security officers, which requires a license and insurance or bond in most states.

As far as the shooting itself goes, this is why we need dash cams and body cams. There are several plausible explanation for those wounds, and not all of them rule out what the witnesses have said. It's entirely possible Brown was running away, Wilson fires a shot and misses, and Brown stops and turns around.

The round in the top of the head and exiting the eye is consistent with a close-quarters battle, but the lack of gunshot residue would seem to rule it out. We just don't have all the information yet, and it's entirely possible we never will.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
Oh, this is not to comply with every applicable law, but to lower the legal stakes at one level, since unlawful combatants have considerably fewer rights than unlawfully armed security contractors. We learned that in Iraq. The laws got to the point where that phrase "big boys rules" was thrown around a lot. Yes, you are probably breaking a shitload of laws when you are doing your job, but you are there to do that job, not supposed to be actively taking sides.

That just puts the responsibility of starting shit and assuming the role of aggressor on whoever steps up to claim grievance first, whether the looters have a problem with you being in the way of the loot, or the government claiming grievance over whether or not some operator in the back of your formation does not have all of his paperwork in order or is somehow prohibited from being there. The issue to establish, even if the "contract" is on a napkin, is the express consent of someone who wants you there to protect their interests. It puts some level of responsibility on them not to go switching sides on you if something becomes inconvenient.

Like I said, if it is not worth gas money, it is not worth our blood. I can and will take on a charity job for the poor little old lady or homeless guy, but we start cutting that real short if "poor little old lady" has a half million in home equity and is just stubborn about "not wanting to go into debt" or "homeless guy" is happy to accept help as long as it means not doing any work.

If people will not join us by written association of a diner napkin contract for the cost of ink and paper, then we don't join them in association to put our lives on the line tangling with police or protesters.

I sure as hell am not in a position to be Bruce Wayne about these situations and neither are any of you reading this forum.

There is precedent for these sorts of things right now with those militias in Southern Mexico, the way they are having public town meetings to affirm their position, purpose and public consent.

With the security operations model, you don't ask for or need majority consent, but you need someone's consent, and while I understand you don't hand assault rifles to 12 year old girls and call that your homestead defense force, you also don't just get a bunch of hardass death troopers just for asking and then tell them to go away once they are no longer useful or had to tangle with someone and there is going to be some fallout over it.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 02:01 PM

Gov. Jay Nixon has ordered the National Guard to begin withdrawing from Ferguson .

Gov. Jay Nixon is ordering the Missouri National Guard to begin withdrawing from Ferguson, where nightly scenes of unrest have erupted since a white police officer fatally shot an unarmed black 18-year-old.

Nixon announced what he called a systematic withdrawal of Guard officers on Thursday. He says they've effectively protected the city while other agencies worked to restore trust between law enforcement and residents.

Since the guard's arrival Monday, flare-ups in the small section of town that had been the center of nightly unrest have begun to subside. The quietest night was overnight Wednesday and Thursday, when police arrested only a handful of people in the protest zone.

Since demonstrations began after Aug. 9 shooting of Michel Brown, authorities have arrested at least 163 people in the protest area.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 07:29 PM

The KARG live stream is up again , but the crowd looks smaller.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 08:54 PM

Asymmetric Solutions

16 hours ago

In response to more inquiry:

We were recently contacted by a professional investigative journalist that some of our ranks have previously escorted into highly dangerous combat zones. This individual requested that we escort their small group into Ferguson, Missouri to view the ongoing issues for future commentary. We took this individual in and out of the area safely without incident.

We were not hired to work for the state, for the police, to work as peacekeepers, mercenaries, cops for hire, etc. We have done similar personal bodyguard and high risk logistics work with journalists who are interested in reporting from hostile areas all over the world.

We normally do not comment on this side of our work. At suggestion of our client who felt our position was unique, our public message was one of frustration that someone who would typically call upon us to escort them to Baghdad, Kabul, etc. would feel the need to ask us to take them into a suburb of St. Louis, our own wonderful city. It is tragic that things have degenerated to this point. The metro area is our home and we believe the coverage of St. Louis and this incident by major media is fueling the issue unnecessarily for their own benefit.

In our time inside the Ferguson area, we came into ancillary contact with numerous demonstrators and protestors who did not seem to have any commitment to violence or chaos, but only wanted to peacefully have their opinion heard or report on the matters at hand. It seems a few bad actors are being treated as the whole.

We strongly support The US Constitution and have sworn an oath to it. The First Amendment Rights to assemble and speak and print are not limited to only pretty, popular, or mainstream opinions. They are among the most sacred things that are to be protected by Government. A free society is not always a convenient or easy society.

Law and order is important. Rioters and looters should be arrested and prosecuted. They cannot be used an excuse for the Governor to unnecessarily detain or arrest a peaceful press or lawful demonstrators. The Government has a duty to defend those liberties with the same vigor in which they defend private property from theft and destruction.

Our brief venture into the Ferguson area was to make our resources and experience available to help ensure that necessary liberties could be practiced by the press without threat of incidental violence or misguided repression.

We hope the situation resolves soon.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 09:07 PM

I knew that Asymmetric Solutions conducted courses in executive protection and the like, but I didn't realize they offered those services themselves. It does make sense though; if you're going to train others in it, you should have some experience in it yourself.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 09:09 PM

From Runa A. Sandvik on Aug. 20, 2014:
To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the Missouri Sunshine Law and the Missouri Public Records Law, I hereby request the following records:

Copies of contracts with Asymmetric Solutions over the past 3 years. The business address for Asymmetric Solutions is 231 S. Bemiston, Suite 800, Clayton, MO 63105.

I also request that, if appropriate, fees be waived as I believe this request is in the public interest. The requested documents will be made available to the general public free of charge as part of the public information service at MuckRock.com, processed by a representative of the news media/press and is made in the process of news gathering and not for commercial usage.

In the event that fees cannot be waived, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.

Sincerely,

Runa A. Sandvik

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 09:17 PM

After Blackwater no PMC is going to be trusted by the population ever. As the Secret Service says all to often when you mix one cup of clean water with one cup of dirty water you wind up with two cups of dirty water. They should know as they are two cups of dirty water.
So it does not matter the Intentions of ASUSA it only matters the publics perception. Some jobs you just don't take no matter the client.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 09:48 PM

dispatch asking to roll out the bearcat

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 11:04 PM

Demanding details on other people's security arrangements is extremely dangerous ground to tread, regardless of any bullshit "sunshine law".

I think I would rather go tell a judge to get fucked than betray client confidentiality when it comes down to it. Oh, I have been there done that, got the T shirt.

That's a whole different animal from hiring uniformed guards on an evacuation operation. Demanding details on someone's private personal security detail, major no-go.

There is a level of professional courtesy to respect on that and I don't think I would be involved in such a request. If you want to hack someones shit and get their client list, then thats a matter of tradecraft, but using some legal mumbo jumbo to force a disclosure is blatantly unamerican. I think on the ethical issue, I am off the boat of endorsing such demands as a legal maneuver. I would support a tradecraft approach against a known enemy, but broad fishing of information on clients of security companies is nothing to screw around with.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 11:18 PM

breacher

MuckRock.com is doing the foi don't yell at me I have no hand in it. they are a liberalopen government group who does this shit for profit.

posted it so others could see that everyone pokes noses into anything that goes on in this country. And you can do scarce little to stop it.

hence why I will never work for a PMC. for when the day is over the future of contracts will be more of a value to them than you are to the PMC.

No difference from a govt selling you out or a PMC.'
work independent and cash.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 11:45 PM

It raised concerns from everyone present and that presented a problem they did not see. No matter how good you are at your trade craft.

in the US you always have to think about third order effects and beyond. not just of your actions but the actions that others can take. That's is the big problem. Sounds simple enough but its hard to practice.

I can tell you from tracking the FOIA that records were found and that scumsucker mukuruker whatever has to pay 250 bucks for the documents. the state is going to release the info and it will be a shitstorm in the media.

And the PMC will be wasting valuable time dealing with this instead of trying to run a business. Not everyone is Executive Outcomes not everyone is a Blackwater. but if the media can sell a story and get a few commercial breaks that is money for them

That's a problem for PMC's because what happens in one state can set a precedent in other states.
media and cops are alike in the since that you have to handle them in the same way.. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU.

and that's in all dealings. when the media wants you to do a job like escort in the US ask yourself why?

Not why they need the security but why you.

It does not matter what happens over seas as PMC related stuff in that area is FOIA exempt for now. But why come to you and not a domestic only bodyguard service like Nelly Employed when he went to Ferguson.

It would appear that the journalist who hired them did not have the senses that god gave a flea. Common or otherwise.

Now the PMC is going to be brought into a light that they will have to defend their actions in a media that is heavily biased.

It is not the Indy Media that we or they have to worry about it is the 4 large and Univision. those are the ones who will drag this shit out and make a stink.

Its just the way it is. we can look at the media and how they paint us. it will be those same folks who will try to do the same shit to them.

thus is why I said some jobs you just don't take no matter who the client is. At they end of the day they the client see you as a resource and when you are no longer an asset you will get burned. Nothing personal just business.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 11:47 PM

OK, we are on the same page then.

I feel sleazy on that, since you know how it is, you hate them fishing the info then get really damn curious what that info is...

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/21/2014 11:52 PM

lol I was editing while you posted. If tomorrow is calm I can get back to normalcy again. HHG household goods coming in soon. and I got to make space. Picking up a sig p240 soon so I need to go dig up a cache of ammo. I hate digging holes it reminds me of the army.

Spent most of my free time today cleaning the ar and searching for 22 short. I got 400 rounds of 22LR but I need short not LR. I have something chambered in short only.

Will have to make room in the back yard for the harris 1944 antenna. so I got projects aplenty.

Back to Topic.

If Ferguson winds down do not get comfortable..
For if a true bill is NOT handed down we will see something not only in Ferguson but at the capitol as well. Capitol as In Missouri Capitol not the crappy one next to the Potomac. And to quote some off the record NBPP NOI sorts it will make LA look like nothing it will be big time..

The reason being is that in 2011 the prosecutor refused to do anything over a Taser death.

in 2001 the same prosecutor refused to do anything over a double shooting in which two officers fired twenty rounds into a car on two dope dealers who did not get out of the car fast enough. his quote was " They were Bums"

McCulloch also had a brother and several cousins on the ST. Louis county police force. And in 1964 his dad was on duty when he was killed by a black man.

So disregarding the facts in all of this it is the PERCEPTION of the people in Ferguson that he cannot be considered to be without bias when his past actions speak of bias or seem biased. Impartiality cannot be guaranteed.

Gov. Nixon is being an Idiot. And here is why.
Think Forward Think Future Think third order effect. Remove all perception of current doubt and prevent the seeds of future doubt from taking root and spreading.

Nixon says "there are mechanisms in place for the prosecutor to recuse himself" And in the Interests of Democracy it is best to let the elected officials do what they were elected for"

wow! idiot he is. For one McCulloch is doing what he feels is best for McCulloch not the community.
The people are asking this time. When the acquittal comes down from the jury like it will and has always done the people will be doing more than telling. They know the next steps to take. They are being trained and told what the next steps will have to be. And for a people that's been kicked Beat gassed and shot at with rubber and real bullets you cant do too much else to them to scare them into submission.

Let me quote some things I have from some people involved in the mess in Ferguson..

"The shackles this time are not made of iron they are the repressive laws and the refusal to respect the rights of man"

" Why are serial killers captured alive? because they are high value suspects. Don't damage the goods"

" Make no bones about it the period we live in is enslavement the white police looking out for the white brother cause he shot a black brother six times"

Remember Injury perceived is injury achieved.

So when phase two starts we may all have to reassess our roles in our communities to prevent what is occurring in Ferguson from happening at our own potential Ferguson in our respective states.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/22/2014 11:23 AM

How will the government handle civil disturbances and other unpleasant events in the future? Well, one way is to order people not to talk about it .

In many ways, the recent chaos in Ferguson is perfect fodder for high school discussions about the judicial system, civil disobedience, racial divides and the role of media.

But in the Edwardsville School District, teachers in the middle and high schools have been told by principals to “change the subject and refocus the students” whenever Ferguson comes up.

The directives have upset some parents who say the events following the police officer shooting of Michael Brown present a wealth of teaching opportunities for their children, many of whom have been watching the situation unfold on television. But school administrators say teachers have been inserting their opinions into the discussions, which is why they’re shutting them down altogether.

“Such comments have caused students and parents to lash out which is not healthy in the District 7 community,” says a memo to staff on Tuesday from Dennis Cramsey, principal at Edwardsville High School.

Across the region, educators are trying to figure out how to best engage students in conversations about Ferguson. The death of Brown, 18, has brought international attention to the region’s racial wounds. The protests — both peaceful and violent — have raised awareness of the lack of diversity in many area police departments, and the disenfranchisement of many area African-Americans....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/22/2014 11:56 AM

oh my AAAARRRGGGGHHHH the hyphenated race citizen thing really bugs me

and here is why. it lessens the citizen ship status of a person or indicates that a person prefers one country over another.

you are an American or you are not. very simple Aristotle said a thing either is or it is not.

I wish people would drop the hyphens they may think its politically correct but it really is not it is a political status of someone being lesser that an American I.E US citizen.

Edwardsville actually did a good thing. As a teenager I remember when a teacher told me something I challenged it. they said don't do it I would do it. In essence they made it so that I challenged the system. I thought for myself and I organized groups to challenge the system and question the how's and why's. And that's what the kiddos will do at that school.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/22/2014 10:26 PM

Duuuude, you are going to have credibility issues when you are on the front lines of both sides in the same battle.

Oathkeeper public speaker/cop in Ferguson

You can't make this shit up. Its the same guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NUfcNSTgk3I

You know, it does eventually reach the point where you commit to one side or the other. I can see the guy being a bit conflicted, or wanting to get in on the action. But talking the shit and then showing up in uniform as a cop and doing the cop thing. Wow. I guess he figures he was breaking things up oathkeeper style by not just going off the hook and shooting people.

I see how it can be I guess, from my side of the fence, where I got booted off the .gov team about the time they made it pretty clear they had every intention of ending up on the wrong side of the Bill of Rights and I was not going to be their guy.

Green Beret too, Sheesh.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/22/2014 11:16 PM

CNN was deliberately being on the side of the state. they do not want to be excluded from foreign reporting. I watched them and have it on film numerous times lying and starting shit at Ferguson. They lied about the Powell shooting to and when called on it they had nothing to say. But a copy of the real incident with cnns write up was sent to the outcasts lets see if cnn can stand that heat. they picked sides and when the crap goes down again in Ferguson and the capitol they better not show up.no pmc is going to even think about shooting at any point there. and if AC thinks they are he better think again. what a douche he is. when he dies they better not even think about burying him at Arlington.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/23/2014 11:51 AM

NAACP showed up today in full force I mean like by the hundreds Chapters from across the united states are converging. the Mississippi chapter of the Outcasts showed up today as well. this makes three states the bikers have came from. I don't think the police want to take on the Outcasts.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/23/2014 12:32 PM

KARG has a live feed of the NAACP march now.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/23/2014 12:38 PM

This is going to grow. After the children's march let us see who comes out. I found the karg feed and its good it gives me another feed to watch so if the others go down I can still keep an eye on things while I drop box the archives to the ones im duping off of the jacks.
Anon brought fibby heat on themselves
Skipjack and stingrays are deployed
CNN instigated a riot Investigation under way
police man hour cost is over 3 million dollars to date.
Missouri doesn't have a fund for this. oops.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/23/2014 12:59 PM

KARG still has a few technical problems, this is their #3 camera (the first two were casualties of the rioting). Sometimes the screen will show an error. When that happens, either try refreshing the screen or close out the window and bring it up again. Sometimes that brings it back.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/23/2014 03:50 PM

Just on the CBS National News.

A police officer who was supposed to be at the Demonstration was suspended because he had been recorded in April Bragging about making a shot at 1,800 Yd and shooting people and stating that if you run you will only die tired.

So much for Officer Friendly

And now there are demonstrations in support of Officer Wilson in St Louis.

And there was a demonstration in Providence RI a few days ago wanting Justice for Brown.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/23/2014 04:10 PM

Yes a lot of the police are stressing out. they never trained for riots and such other things of Long duration. Week long event sure. but we are going into the second week. and the 12 hour shift for some becomes 18 hours. tempers will fray and that's when mistakes are made.

The NAACP made a mistake today they played a Christian bashing race hating speech that would make Louis Farrakhan proud. If they are going to do that in a children's march they need to get the hell out of Ferguson.
The Militias, the Patriots and the like minded.. What they learn from this will be very valuable to anything in the future,

Can a person swim from RI to New York ?

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/23/2014 05:20 PM

Can a person swim from RI to New York ?
Friend that is an interesting questing, since I believe that few things are actually impossible I suppose with a large enough incentive it could be done but not without some help.

A woman did swim from Cuba to Florida and from the point of Rhode Island closest to NYC to NYC is about 120 Miles I guess it would be possible and from RI to the nearest tip of Long Island would be a lot closer.

And Block Island to Long Island is about 14 miles.

By the way what made you ask that question?

If it was the Whales that are swimming around NYC I assure you it was not me. I may be over weight but I am not that big.

I did used to joke about not Wearing a Black Wet Suit since I didn't want to be mistaken for a Whale and get Harpooned.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/23/2014 06:18 PM

I asked that question because if everyone thinks its not possible than it has not been put into any sort of contingency planning. its these sort of things the oppressors do not think about. the concepts of travel are one of them. the other is operations which seem impossible are also lacking any counter plan from the oppression.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/24/2014 12:52 AM

I am getting the strong impression that there is foreign money getting discreetly fed in to some of these organizations and individuals to stir shit up. We are not biting the bait on it though. Besides, it is not enough money to get our attention, that's why the rank and file of the troublemakers are mostly street people.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/24/2014 09:45 AM

What happens if the grand jury fails to return an indictment against Darren Wilson?

...The fear among some local residents and officials trying to maintain peace in Ferguson is that failure to charge the officer could stoke new anger among a community profoundly mistrustful of the legal system. Many say they just hope the grand jury's decision, whatever it is, has irrefutable facts to back it up.

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill told The Associated Press she's pushing for federal and local investigations to be completed around the same time so that all evidence in the case can be made public — a step many consider important should prosecutors decide not to charge the officer. Her office said Friday that the Department of Justice hasn't given a timeline for the federal investigation, which centers on whether a civil rights violation occurred when officer Darren Wilson fatally shot the unarmed Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

McCaskill, a former prosecutor in Missouri, said she's hopeful the physical evidence in the case — including blood spatter patterns, clothing and shell casings — will provide "incontrovertible facts" about what happened during the shooting. She said whatever local prosecutors decide, it will be important to explain the decision by providing that physical evidence, and that won't be possible if the federal investigation is ongoing.

McCaskill said she urged Attorney General Eric Holder during a meeting earlier this week to speed up what is typically a lengthier federal process.

"What we want to avoid is a decision being made without all the information being available to the public also," McCaskill said, adding that not being able to do so could "create more stress and certainly much more fear that we would be back to worrying about people being able to protest safely." (...)
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 08/30/2014 01:54 PM

KARG is live streaming the protest in front of the Ferguson police station.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 09/19/2014 12:04 AM

Wilson testified at the grand Jury Wednesday and yesterday this happened.

According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, SCMPD officers arrested Charles Smith, 29, on outstanding warrants. Police placed Smith under arrest and he was handcuffed behind his back and placed in a patrol car.

After being placed into the patrol car, Smith was able to move his hands to the front of his body and kicked out the window of the patrol car.

Officers said Smith attempted to exit the patrol car and they saw he had a firearm. Smith was then shot and killed at the scene. During the crime scene investigation, a firearm was found under Smith's body.

the above speaks of sloppy police work. Cuffed placed in car Weapon unsecured with subject in car. wow. !!!!!

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 09/19/2014 07:48 AM

Ferguson protesters are reportedly getting tickets for the Rams-Cowboys football game, hoping to disrupt it. This could turn out to be something different, an interesting football game.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 09/19/2014 10:24 AM

airforce

I think interesting is putting it very mildly.

Riot may be closer to reality.

I have known for almost forever that people in general are Ignorant, Stupid and Crazy but are Black People so Ignorant, Stupid and Crazy that they set a new record for it.

Stadium with a large number of Football Fans Fans being short for Fanatics, who have paid a lot of money to watch this Game. Have any of these Blacks given any thought to what the Football Fans might do if this game is messed up by these Black demonstrators. And what about what the Police may do.

Now a person doesn't have to be very smart to figure out that because of what happened in Ferguson, the Police will be treading lightly but there is a lot of money tied up in that game and the NFL along with the Fans will not want the game messed up or even canceled, so how much of a disturbance will the NFL and the Police tolerate before they start getting physical with the demonstrators?

Of course what happens will depend on how many demonstrators get into the game and how they intend to demonstrate.

Will they just hold up signs or will they go a lot further and attempt to stop the game.

We are living in very interesting times.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 09/19/2014 10:26 AM

Maybe they want to make sure the rams win. If they cant win in the court room then maybe the football field.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 09/19/2014 10:29 AM

Football fans want excitement, and a football game is about the most boring game in the world. Trust me. I went to a Chiefs-Jets game once. If a riot had broken out, I would have been thrilled.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 09/27/2014 08:34 PM

A Ferguson police officer has been shot and wounded.

A Ferguson, Mo., police officer was shot Saturday night, St. Louis County law enforcement officials confirmed to CBS affiliate KMOV.

Officials say the officer was shot in the arm, but his condition was not released, and the circumstances of the shooting were unclear.

Police set up a staging area near West Florissant and Stein, close to the area where protests took place last month after the shooting death of Mike Brown, an unarmed 18-year-old by Ferguson policeman Darren Wilson.

Some unrest had erupted Friday after Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson released a videotaped apology to Brown's parents for the shooting.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 09/28/2014 01:04 PM

They seem to all have issues with each others. Apparently the cops found it fashionable to not just block their names and badge numbers on the uniforms, but wear wristbands showing support for their guy.

I think there is a lot of history both sides are not talking about there. Thug cops vs thug street homies.

I pegged it right, our role, if we have one, would be in guarding and securing the evacuation of our kinds of people to enclaves.

Both sides have attacked reporters, both sides lie about everything to fit their own agenda. Fuck them. Contain it and let them sort out those problems while we get our people and assets out if any are still there.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/07/2014 12:43 PM

Missouri police are making continge...grand jury fails to indict Darren Wilson , the Ferguson police officer who fatally shot Mike Brown. And they fear the violence may spread much farther than just Ferguson.

Missouri authorities are drawing up contingency plans and seeking intelligence from U.S. police departments on out-of-state agitators, fearing that fresh riots could erupt if a grand jury does not indict a white officer for killing a black teen.

The plans are being thrashed out in meetings being held two to three times a week, according to people who have attended them. The FBI said it was also involved in the discussions.

Details of the meetings and intelligence sharing by Missouri police agencies and their counterparts in other parts of the country have not been reported before.

The grand jury is expected to decide next month whether to bring criminal charges against police officer Darren Wilson, who shot dead Michael Brown, 18, on Aug. 9 in Ferguson, Missouri.

In differing accounts, police have said Brown struggled with Wilson before the fatal shots were fired. But some witnesses say Brown held up his hands and was surrendering when he was shot multiple times in the head and chest.

If charges are not brought against Wilson, police fear an outbreak of violence not just in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, but across the greater metropolitan area and even in other U.S. cities, according to St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar and others involved in the planning meetings.

James Knowles, the Ferguson mayor who has been attending the meetings, told Reuters the fear is that if violence is triggered by the grand jury decision, "the unrest is going to be far beyond the city of Ferguson."
(...)
This could be fun.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/08/2014 11:24 AM

"Don\'t come to Ferguson if you aren\'t ready to die." This is looking like it could get really ugly, really quick.

...They also dismissed a distinction drawn by the police between “good protesters” and so-called “outside agitators” blamed for causing trouble in August. Russell, who was also arrested during the protests, said 20th century civil rights pioneers such as Martin Luther King Jr, were “outside agitators”. He said: “Don’t be afraid to come from outside and help us do this work. Don’t be afraid to be an outside agitator for some true change.”

Asked during a question-and-answer session how far they were willing to go for their cause, Poe said: “Don’t come to Ferguson if you aren’t ready to die. Stay at home, as it could happen.” Yates said: “I can say this with 100% certainty: all three of us have had moments in the street where we realised we could die right there.” (...)
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/09/2014 09:22 AM

A St. Louis police officer shot and killed a black teenager not far from Ferguson. The teen reportedly opened fire first, but protesters aren't buying it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/09/2014 03:20 PM

The St. Louis Emergency Operations Center has been activated. St. Louis County is planning on using buses to transport law enforcement officers to the area.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/09/2014 04:12 PM

If Blacks do as they usually do and target innocent White People and other non-blacks, then this may escalate into a Race War.

I believe that if White People are targeted, White People will defend themselves and since the best defense is a good offense, White People acting for self preservation may take the fight to the enemy and if this happens, Blacks may become an Endangered Species.

It has been said: Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it

Blacks who want a Race War need to rethink it, since the people they want to kill, not only are a lot better armed but greatly outnumber them.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/09/2014 04:52 PM

This time is a little different, scanner traffic wise. Most tactical units are encrypted voice, while the regular patrol and dispatch are not.

Link for web based scanner is
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/10822

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/09/2014 05:00 PM

Argus Radio has been live streaming events from Ferguson, too. And up to now, they've been pretty fearless.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Leo

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/09/2014 05:53 PM

Yep, these folks are spun up, but peaceful so far. This can obviously spin out of control PDQ. I would say that it will depend on how the police treat them as to whether this burns out or gets amped up.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/09/2014 06:42 PM

You know, I haven't heard the term "outside agitators" since the 1960's. (Usually they were talking about Martin Luther King.) Everything old is new again, I guess. Maybe there's hope for my powder blue polyester leisure suit after all.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/09/2014 08:26 PM

A reporter for Argus just got pepper sprayed. Yeah, things are getting tense.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Leo

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/10/2014 02:40 AM

Well, flag burning is never is good sign. Can anyone else sense these folks being used as useful idiots? Someone out there wants this to go hot.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/10/2014 06:47 AM

Leonidas
Yes I fully agree, Someone out there wants this to go hot.

There are blacks who want to go Mau Mau on White People and actually want a Race War.

Stupid is as stupid does and stupid can be fatal to the stupid.

Don't blacks know what the word minority means.

Whites greatly outnumber Blacks plus most quality firearms are owned by Whites so if there is a War between Blacks and Whites it will be the Blacks who will lose.

Ferguson blacks and all other Blacks contemplating Murdering White People better read up on history and what happened in Tulsa in 1921 and also about the Rosewood Massacre in Florida in 1923.

If White People get pushed too far what Whites did to those Black Neighborhoods and Towns may just happen again.

When you kill Barn Rats you don't just kill the ones scampering around the floor, you find and eliminate their Nests and if too many White People get MURDERED by Blacks then White People may decide to take a more long term solution.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/10/2014 07:03 AM

If Blacks do as they usually do and target innocent White People and other non-blacks, then this may escalate into a Race War.

I believe that if White People are targeted, White People will defend themselves and since the best defense is a good offense, White People acting for self preservation may take the fight to the enemy and if this happens, Blacks may become an Endangered Species.

It has been said: [b]Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it

Blacks who want a Race War need to rethink it, since the people they want to kill, not only are a lot better armed but greatly outnumber them. [/b]
If you look at e zones they want to control, they have the guns and numbers to clog up and reduce commerce in several large metropolitan areas which puts them in position to demand larger tribute payments while organizing strikes against targets anywhere within driving distance of each consolidated zone of control.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/10/2014 07:56 AM

Breacher
If you look at e zones they want to control, they have the guns and numbers to clog up and reduce commerce in several large metropolitan areas which puts them in position to demand larger tribute payments while organizing strikes against targets anywhere within driving distance of each consolidated zone of control.
Well what if instead of giving in to these Ghetto Rats demands for Tribute, White People decide to go on the offensive and exterminate these Black Vermin, then what?

And what if White People Lay Siege to these E Zones and what if White People Shut Off the Electric, and the Supply of Food into these Black Controlled E Zones, then what?

There are no Cities that are Self Sufficient, so all that is needed is to cut off the supply of what these E Zones need to function and for the People living there need to Survive and the White People WIN

And as to Blacks leaving these E Zones and striking targets within driving distance, what if the White People living in these targeted areas decide to fight back against these Black Scum.

The only thing is will White People have the Smarts and Guts to do what is needed. I believe that enough will to defeat these Evil Blacks.

If Blacks attempt to do as you believe they will, I believe it will only cause Whites to Target Blacks every where they are found.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 10/10/2014 09:59 AM

Sen. Rand Paul is the first 2016 presidential (probable) candidate to visit Ferguson. You sort of wonder whee everyone else is, don't you?

Sen. Rand Paul met with civil rights leaders Friday in Ferguson, Missouri, the city torn apart by racial unrest following the August shooting of an unarmed black teenager by a white police officer. During his visit, the Republican Senator, who is seen as a likely presidential candidate, stated his concerns about long prison sentences for nonviolent crimes, the loss of voting rights for felons and military programs to give unused equipment to local police departments.

“I wanted to find out what we could do to make the situation better,” Paul said of his visit Friday.

“Given the racial disparities in our criminal justice system, it is impossible for African-Americans not to feel like their government is particularly targeting them,” Paul wrote in an opinion piece for TIME this summer.

The meeting came just days after another young black man was shot by police in nearby St. Louis, after allegedly firing a stolen handgun at an officer. And it came on the eve of a weekend series of protests organized to keep national attention on the state’s issues.

Paul joined the leaders in the conference room of a real estate office across the street from an art installation Friday, where residents had tied ribbons to a metal fence with messages commemorating the protests that began in August after the shooting of 18-year-old African-American student Michael Brown. Paul arrived in town Thursday for a round table discussion at the Show Me Institute, a conservative think tank in St. Louis. That event, like the discussion with local and civil rights leaders in Ferguson, was not open to the press....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/17/2014 09:36 AM

Everyone is predicting the grand jury decision on Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson to come at any time. from what has been leaked so far, it seems unlikely that Wilson will be indicted.

There are reports of two dozen or more Department of Homeland Security vehicles staging in Chesterfield, Missouri, and state and local law enforcement is on high alert.

[Linked Image]

This could get interesting.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/17/2014 01:29 PM

Perhaps the Grand Jury announcement may happen sooner vs. later. Executive order just signed by our Governor, not sure why he put the St Louis guys in charge. The MO highway patrol typically does well handling people/problems.
http://governor.mo.gov/news/executive-orders/executive-order-14-14

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/17/2014 02:16 PM

It's 23 degrees out there now, and it should fall into the teens shortly after sunset. I think the weather may put more of a damper on things that all the cops will.

Of course, a few burning buildings might warm things up a bit too, so who knows.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/19/2014 10:45 AM

Gun stores around Ferguson are pretty busy. That should help quell any rioting, too.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 11:46 AM

There are reports the St. Louis County grand jury has completed their deliberations. prosecutor Robert McCulloch will announce later today if Darren Wilson will face any charges.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 02:04 PM

They're apparently going to wait until after dark before they announce the decision. I'm no so sure that's a wise choice.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 03:54 PM

This WILL get ugly... I just hope the good folks (of all race, religion, and political persuasion have vacated and made sure that their insurance covers acts if vandalism in a riot!

Is it legal to rig your property to explode by remote when over-ran by the zombie hoard?... Honest officer, I'd been having issues with that gas stove for a while... With all this craziness, and the rush to bug out I forgot to fix it....

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 06:28 PM

A "no true bill" has been returned by the grand jury, and no charges will be filed against Officer Darren Wilson. The news has just reached the crowd outside the courthouse.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 06:54 PM

Watching the live feeds out of Ferguson.

The boy got exactly what he asked for and the crowd is acting like a typical bunch of porch monkeys.
Posted By: McMedic

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 06:54 PM

So how long before the obama "justice dept. " steps in with charges of federal civil rights violations?

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 07:06 PM

It has been reported that a shot may have been fired and it is also stated that it sounded like a 9mm.

Things may be heating heating up.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 07:19 PM

It seems that rioting has begun.

Tear gas is now being used and some of the canisters are being thrown back.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 07:44 PM

A car is now on fire, not sure if it is a cop car.

The situation is now is being referred to as anarchy.

And the beat goes on and oh happy day.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 07:53 PM

It looks like a police car, but I'm not sure. And being an anarchist myself, I take exception to this as being "anarchy."

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 08:06 PM

It looks like a police car, but I'm not sure. And being an anarchist myself, I take exception to this as being "anarchy."

Onward and upward,
airforce
We need another word for our politics, man. The mass media has ruined the actual proper one for good.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 08:30 PM

"Anarchy" and "chaos" are two different things. I just have to keep pointing out that "chaos" is caused by governments, not anarchists.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Posted By: Imagrunt

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 08:37 PM

... "chaos" is caused by terrorists, ...

Tweedle Dee

Tweedle Dum

6 or half of twelve

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 09:06 PM

I don't know if anyone else is watching Faux News, but their reporter seems like a pretty excitable fellow.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 09:29 PM

The basic idea so far has been grab what you can from the shops then burn them to the ground. I'm surprised we haven't heard reports of officers shot yet. It's not going to end any time soon.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 10:04 PM

The demonstrators even used their bodies to block a highway in St Louis and some people were trapped in their cars and one Big Rig.

The demonstrators should be thankful that non of them got run over. Some of them even stood on top of peoples cars.

I know if I was driving that Truck and large numbers of Black demonstrators got in front of me to stop me, I would not have stopped, and there would have been a few squashed blacks on the roadway.

Think about if, after what happened to that White Truck Driver in California, only a stupid person would stop. Oh and as far as the Law goes I would just state that I was in fear of my live and I thought they would pull me out of my truck and kill me.

also I wonder if any of those trapped drivers were legally armed.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/24/2014 10:14 PM

These things usually involve backroom deals to "permit" certain places to get looted. Someone running away with loot in their arms is likely not in the business of attacking police.

Hate to say it, but the practice goes back pretty far. Even ancient Roman times. Letting the savages sack a wealthy villa can pacify the barbarian leadership and keep them from pushing further into areas more critical to the Empire.

-mart stores are on the list of "giveaways", then come the strip malls, then regular shopping malls, lastly is main street, but not gun shops. The government will always let civilians be looted as a delaying tactic which keeps the mobs from focusing attacks on government buildings.

My "directive" to do site security and evacuations is a mulit-purpose strategy. That is to make "civilian" targets such hard targets that the mobs want to bypass them and focus their efforts on the mechanism of oppressive government.

Why? I saw this play out in California in the 1990s, once the easy targets arm up and fight back, you just watch, the riot mob leaders will then demand victim disarmament. Now carefully, watch, who do they demand serve the function of disarming victims? They will make those demands to the police through their pet politicians, like Maxine Waters during her day. That's the play that needs to be made. It really forces them to show their true colors and make demands with their insider alliances. It's like when a criminal is not entirely successful in their hostility to a victim and demands the police step in and finish the job. You know where their street cred goes after that? The pits. They may be feared, but they will never be respected.

On the government side, the minute they take action against neutral parties, and do anything to restrict reasonable security measures (given the circumstances), they have abdicated authority and just become an unlawful combatant force.

Here is where that needs to be clarified. Legitimate law enforcement functions with the consent of the community and rule of law. They need both in order to maintain lawful authority status. In that, they gain certain protections according to the Constitution and recognized international law which are not afforded to military combatant forces. Popularity OR law are not sufficient, they need both. Maybe one more than the other, but they can't abandon either. Now if they manage to have both, yet carry out unconstitutional action, we can still look at that as "enemies domestic", but it varies a lot on a case by case basis, and we need to see institutionalize repression, not just some habitual "probable cause to search" violator.

It is one thing to say "without rule of law" another to bring it to pass. It puts characters like Chawn Kweli in the position of needing to focus their efforts on the police, and whoever wins that, just ends up owning city hall. City hall does NOT control the town, without consent of the governed, it's just another big building downtown.

What to wait for? Someone gets on the steps of the hall, declares the conflict over, says the militias need to disband and disarm, and that my friends, is where you hold your little press conference and tell them what the new reality is - whatever deal they made with each other, is just with each other. If they roll up hard on the people and places the militia are protecting, then its time to put someone down hard.

That's recognizing the lessons of Los Angeles of the early 1990s. During the "uprising" the Koreans organized very quickly. Many of the strip malls owned by ROK military veteran officers, and they knew how to play - against the mobs. When the police rolled up on them in force, both sides were not quite sure how to deal with it, so they cautiously parted company. In the following years however, a lot of the Korean paramilitary leadership were systematically identified and retaliated against. It is that systematic reprisal mostly at the hands of the DAs office that not so many people fully understand. Even a lot of the cops carrying out the reprisals were not sure what it was about since the whole thing was being handled by a relatively small investigative squad which was shepherded into place by Maxine Waters, making good on her political promises to her constituency. They even got a lot of the liberal Asian college students to turn against their parents and participate in rallies AGAINST those who had protected them just a few years earlier. The left had succeeded in bringing about generational warfare among the Asians in California.

Among the callouts and betrayals in that were calls that those who armed and defended neighborhoods from the rioters did so on their own initiative and were unwelcome. People even testified "when uncle showed up with a rifle, it scared us, but we did not say anything, he was in a bad mood and we just cowered as he shot at the blacks". "Uncle Pow" then goes and does a little prison time for an unregistered assault weapon... Not much time, but enough to give him felony paper and a stern warning about taking the law into his own hands. Prison rapes were threatened, until the smart old Asians figured out that there were plenty of tough convicts who would happily dismember a prison rapist for a few thousand dollars, racial hatreds not required, as the Asians got a reputation for paying on the bounties they offer.

Lucrative targets and civilian population become hard targets, and not just hard targets, but wild cards. Potential third, fourth, fifth independent pissing mad factions if their turf is violated.

It is a requirement though, for those under militia protection to openly and without duress, voice consent to that protection. If they come along years later claiming they were "intimidated" by the fat guys in camoflage with rifles, then someone needs to break out the archive tapes and newspaper clippings of the people giving consent.

That lesson is very well laid out in the Mexican Rurale militias who are fighting against the Templar Cartel in Southern Mexico. Big town meetings where everyone gets a chance to get on stage and speak welcome and support to those who have volunteered for the militia patrols and checkpoints.
Posted By: SBL

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/25/2014 09:08 AM

Good writeup; very informative.. Thanks, Breacher.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/25/2014 10:14 AM

I'm guessing the riots in Ferguson are over. Waiting until after dark to announce the grand jury's decision was a singularly dumb thing to do. They might just as well have passed out the booze as well, it was asking for trouble. And the police response was puzzling, to say the least.

The only explanation I can come up with is that the authorities wanted that riot to happen. They needed it, to justify all that cool military gear they have, and they got it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri - 11/25/2014 12:27 PM

Sen. Rand Paul has an article in Time, "The Politicians Are To Blame in Ferguson." Too long to post here in its entirety, but here's a portion:

...In the search for culpability for the tragedy in Ferguson, I mostly blame politicians. Michael Brown’s death and the suffocation of Eric Garner in New York for selling untaxed cigarettes indicate something is wrong with criminal justice in America. The War on Drugs has created a culture of violence and put police in a nearly impossible situation.

In Ferguson, the precipitating crime was not drugs, but theft. But the War on Drugs has created a tension in some communities that too often results in tragedy. One need only witness the baby in Georgia, who had a concussive grenade explode in her face during a late-night, no-knock drug raid (in which no drugs were found) to understand the feelings of many minorities — the feeling that they are being unfairly targeted.

Three out of four people in jail for drugs are people of color. In the African American community, folks rightly ask why are our sons disproportionately incarcerated, killed, and maimed?

African Americans perceive as true that their kids are more likely to be killed. ProPublica examined 33 years of FBI data on police shootings, accounted for the racial make-up of the country, and determined that: “Young black males in recent years were at a far greater risk of being shot dead by police than their white counterparts – 21 times greater.”

Can some of the disparity be blamed on a higher rate of crime in the black community? Yes, but there is a gnawing feeling that simply being black in a high-crime area increases your risk for a deadly altercation with police.

Does bad behavior account for some of the interactions with law enforcement? Yes, but surely there must be ways that we can work to prevent the violence from escalating.

On the other side of the coin, defenders of the War on Drugs say, look at Mexico if you want to see drug violence unchecked by police power.

Isn’t there another alternative where we utilize police power to counter violence, but for the most part leave non-violent citizens alone?

As I’ve visited our nation’s urban centers and predominantly white, impoverished rural areas, I sense an undercurrent of unease. It’s not just lack of justice, but also a cycle of poverty, to crime, and back to poverty again. There is a sense of helplessness. To be sure, we all hold a certain degree of responsibility for our lives and it’s a mistake to simply blame others for our problems.

Reforming criminal justice to make it racially blind is imperative, but that won’t lift up these young men from poverty. In fact, I don’t believe any law will. For too long, we’ve attached some mythic notion to government solutions and yet, 40 years after we began the War on Poverty, poverty still abounds.

When you look at statistics for the white community alone, you see that we’ve become two separate worlds in which the successful are educated and wait to have children until they are married, and those in poverty are primarily those without higher education and with children outside of marriage....
Onward and upward,
airforce
© 2024 A WELL REGULATED MILITIA