07/08/2005 03:22 PM
07/08/2005 03:22 PM
dfw tx
I
iron mike Offline OP
iron mike  Offline OP
I
dfw tx
Just who is 'the enemy'? This is something we each have to answer for ourselves. Are your preparations geared toward social/economic collapse & the mayhem that would accompany it?

Are you planning to fight an out of control tyrantical government that has slipped it's constitutional restraints?

Do you expect to defend against a foriegn invasion?

All of the above scenarios pose unique challenges.

S/E collapse means the infastructure is gone. Wide areas will be simply impassable as warlords rise up to control them. No more deliveries to the grocery stores, no more running to wallyworld for the little stuff. If you don't have it going in don't expect to have it at all. Disease, starvation & chaos will drive otherwise good neighbors to unspeakable acts as they struggle to survive. Military units can not be expected to sit quietly in garrisons munching on a limited supply of MREs. They will have access to state of art hardware & the training to use it. Expect them to go rogue. They may well be some of the warlords

Out of control government? We're almost there. The means of production & distribution would still be place. But so would the power of the state security apparatus control it & to hunt down "terrorists" "criminals" or whatever name they hang around your neck. You can bet that your families would be considered fair game (ask Randy Weaver) & would have to be evacuated to safe retreat locations. Don't count on alot of help from 'our' military, they're paid by the tyrants & few will bite the hand that feeds them.

Invasion? Already happening. They just don't wear uniforms or drive tanks. YET. At least this one would allow us to function as auxiluary or guerrilla forces. Families could be sent to safer locations though in an era of NBC weapons that may be a non sequiter

MOLAN LABE!
Re: Who is the Enemy? #98319
07/08/2005 04:46 PM
07/08/2005 04:46 PM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
Adding to the good questions you already asked, Iron Mike--

How much evil does an enemy have to do in order to get the militia stirred into action ? We keep hearing about "the line in the sand," but it keeps getting covered up each time the wind blows.

How can a disjointed and widely separated group of patriots who are all over the country coordinate their efforts to bring back our God-given freedoms ?

Where are leaders that the militia can truly trust to be capable in strategy and knowledge--on the national, or even state level ? (Most units can't cooperate much above the county level).

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: Who is the Enemy? #98320
07/08/2005 06:43 PM
07/08/2005 06:43 PM
Roosevelt, Ut. 84066
T
the outsider Offline
the outsider  Offline
T
Roosevelt, Ut. 84066
In regards to the question," how much evil does an enemy have to do in order to get the militia stirred into action", let us remember that our forefathers took up arms against the Brittish because of a tax increase on TEA. Fast forward to 2005 and you will see that we the people have allowed our government to tax our wages witch is unconstitutional. Incrimentally take away our rights, and we do what? NOTHING. We are SHEEP and we do what we are told to do by BIG BROTHER with the understanding that it is for our own good. Our forefathers would roll over in there graves if they saw how we the people have trashed the LIBERTY and FREEDOM they fought and died for. Five percent of the colonists had the BALLS to take a stand against the oppresive English King. The rest of the colonists had to choose sides and the rest is history. WE ARE SHEEP and we will continue to be led by the nose until a few stand firm and say, I'm not going to take it any more.

Re: Who is the Enemy? #98321
07/08/2005 11:48 PM
07/08/2005 11:48 PM
Georgia
J
Jimmy Wynn Offline
Jimmy Wynn  Offline
J
Georgia
The key to this battle is to first realize that the enemy is real and has a face.

The patriot movement is led too easily by the controlled news media which gives them an issue here and there to chase. What really winds up happening is this:

An issue is only an issue so long as it remains on the front page of the newspaper. For instance, ten years ago the militia was watching videos and holding meetings in absolute fear of National ID and the possibility of being tyrannized by an all - powerful federal government.

Today, the focus changes and the patriots are willing to build a bigger military industrial complex and add more JBTs in order to make them "safe" from what they perceive as being hordes of "ilegal aliens."

So, they cannot decide whether they want this government with its endorsement of eminent domain decisions, Brady Bill, Lautenberg Amendment, Patriot Act, gun bans, abortion, warrantless search and seizures, unconstitutional "income" tax, National ID, womb to the tomb monitoring OR the illusion of safety they will feel if they militarize the border to "save" us from ourselves.

In my mind, I believed in the biblical admonition that you cannot serve two masters. Either you want the more intrusive government or you don't. So, the first enemy you have to deal with is the one who is a double minded paradox seen daily in your mirror.

The next enemy you have is that government which has dismantled the Constitution and sold you out for pennies on the dollar. Those are the ones who deserve your undivided attention.

Re: Who is the Enemy? #98322
07/09/2005 02:28 AM
07/09/2005 02:28 AM
SW Missouri
A
Armageddon Lancer Offline
Armageddon Lancer  Offline
A
SW Missouri
I sure am glad the forums are back up for these great topics...My opinion is the enemy is anyone who threatens me, my property or my family - be it neihbor or military. The destruction of our "Rights" is being incremented so as most americans are dumb to the fact. I still see another so called "Terror" attack in the near future on US soil, which will be the end of our economy. I honestly do not see all the patriot groups coming together and working together, rather I see the patriot movement more like the terrorist cells in the middle east, all working together for a main agenda.

Armageddon Lancer
Re: Who is the Enemy? #98323
07/09/2005 02:33 AM
07/09/2005 02:33 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Who is the enemy?

Over the years I've seen this question asked numerous times. Usually the non-specific answers lead to an endless debate that merely describes the symptems of the disease.

The short answer is simple...The Enemy is TYRANNY.

The Enemy Properly Defined:

The Militia/Patriot Movement faces Two enemies...one external and one internal.

The External Enemy:
The enemy is Any individual, group, corporation or government entity, it’s agents or assigns who:

 Willingly and with full knowledge and forethought, actively engages in the encroachment, infringement, abrogation and or nullification of the God given Unalienable Rights of the American people,
 Who usurps the limits and bounds of their constitutional delegated lawful authority;
 Who denies, usurps the sovreignty and Rights of the States.
 Who terrorizes the American people through unconstitutional acts of tyranny,
 Who denies the peoples Right to alter, reform or abolish the government,
 And, ANYONE who willingly collaborates with the same.

The Internal Enemy:
*Apathy
*The Lack of Unity of Purpose.
*The Lack of a Strategic Plan
*The Lack of Will, Determination, Dedication and Commitment.
*The Lack of Co-ordination and Focus of Effort
*The Lack of Effective Communication and Intell.
*Disorganization

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Who is the Enemy? #98324
07/09/2005 09:13 AM
07/09/2005 09:13 AM
Georgia
J
Jimmy Wynn Offline
Jimmy Wynn  Offline
J
Georgia
ConSigCor,

I agree with you 100 percent. That is why I do not ask anything of the current de facto government in the United States.

And when the rest of the militia and patriots get tired of their own egos and personal agendas, my work revolves around building a document which will serve as a general consensus amongst the militia / patriot groups and give us some common goals and objectives that we can all work toward, all of us at the same time.

http://69.93.149.226/users5/militiaofgeorgia/index.cgi

Re: Who is the Enemy? #98325
07/09/2005 01:56 PM
07/09/2005 01:56 PM
61st Batt of the 42FF
F
Fighting Spirit Offline
Fighting Spirit  Offline
F
61st Batt of the 42FF
Gentlemen

Please feel free to torch me as i am only a man and do not know everything.

however here is one of my observations if not a few.

one reason we do not do anything is because of fear. fear of what we will lose ie family homes
freedom (imprisonment) the men who fought the war for independance may have been afraid also but there was a place for them to hide a new place to go if a conflict was started now where would we go to fight from where would we take our families that we could hide them. there is no way to organize and live in this society at the same time.

organization and leadership. to many different views on what to do.

the cost monitarily of supplies and needs that limit the ability to resist.

it seems to me that everyone of us should come together to a common place and organize and prepare there. cause right now we are a bunch of people with the same hearts and no way to organize and make use of our effects

and finally we continue to serve the corporate
master that is controling our government and us as long as we serve them they own us. the problem is huge and the resistance would require full time commitment and we find it difficult to abandon all we have for the cause.

sorry if this is incomplete and confusing but the answer is much bigger than we can imagine.

F.S

the Feds have Abdicated our Republic Government and have decalared us out of their protection by waging war against us
Re: Who is the Enemy? #98326
07/09/2005 04:29 PM
07/09/2005 04:29 PM
Roosevelt, Ut. 84066
T
the outsider Offline
the outsider  Offline
T
Roosevelt, Ut. 84066
Fighting Spirit, you hit the nail on the head. Big Brother allows us to have Things(toys) affluence and a percieved notion that we are Free to do what we want. It's all a smoke screan to keep us pacified. When we are pacified, they can then slowly, incrimentally, raise our taxes and remove bit by bit our rights. We whine about these oppresive tactics of Big Brother but we dare not rock the boat for fear of losing our toys. I am here to tell you all that I am not a quiter. I believe there is hope for regaining our Republic we once had through delagence,principles, persiverance, and courage. To do this we must band together as one in a common cause. We as individuals or in small cells with differant agendas will never succed. May our Heavenly Father bless us all.

Re: Who is the Enemy? #98327
07/10/2005 02:09 AM
07/10/2005 02:09 AM
dfw tx
I
iron mike Offline OP
iron mike  Offline OP
I
dfw tx
Fighting spirit , Great points, Essentially we're the proverbial frog in the stew pot. As long they turn up the heat slowly, tighten the leash gently, we continue to adapt to and accept our lessened condition. A month ago We all would've beat our chests and proclaimed loudly that "My home is my castle & ain't burrorat from the gubament gonna tell me difrunt!" Well gentlemen nine shyster ambulance chasers in robes just said that we can only use "our" property until someone else is willing to bribe a clerk. The 5th ammendment is a no more than a fig leaf today. City by city, state by state, Caliber by caliber, nomiclature by nomiclature We lose "our right" to keep and bear arms. Sure the AWB sun sat for many of us, It was a joke to begin with as it was just a beauty contest based on ugly cosmetics rather than true function. Many locations had laws to keep in effect. The 2nd ammendment has been toothless since the 1930s. The 9th & 10th? ROFL! They died at least 140 years ago. The pott is boiling over and we don't even feel the heat

MOLAN LABE!
Re: Who is the Enemy? #98328
07/10/2005 06:04 AM
07/10/2005 06:04 AM
61st Batt of the 42FF
F
Fighting Spirit Offline
Fighting Spirit  Offline
F
61st Batt of the 42FF
oustider

please let me know some of your ideas and hopes for regaining our republic. as far as my feeble eyes see it was taken by force and is kept by force and until our fear of death and imprisonment is overcome we will stay in this position. the only way to take it back is by the same means it was aquired by them i might add also that a house divided against itself cannot stand, they the enemy have come into our home and divided us the peaple are so busy fighting each other the enemy walks in and takes what he wants while we are distracted. a few examples are racism, homosexuality, class seperation,even churches, and religion are dividing this country. as i said before i am just a man and i know not everything. these are just my observations.

F.S

the Feds have Abdicated our Republic Government and have decalared us out of their protection by waging war against us
Re: Who is the Enemy? #98329
07/10/2005 08:08 AM
07/10/2005 08:08 AM
Roosevelt, Ut. 84066
T
the outsider Offline
the outsider  Offline
T
Roosevelt, Ut. 84066
fighting spirit, FORCE, FORCE AND MORE FORCE. I heard recently that the reason for reluctunce in taking up arms in revolt was the fear of losing family. I think that is a convienient excuse for putting your tail between your legs. I live my life by example. Our fore fathers faught terranny knowing full well that there lives as well as there families lives were at stake. We lose family when Big Brother sends us to fight there wars. We need to fight our war for our reasons for one common cause, otherwise you have anarchy and I do not support anarchy.

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.