Print Thread
What's up??? #236
07/20/2012 12:44 PM
07/20/2012 12:44 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Just a minute ago we had 29 members viewing the board.

26 of you were hiding in stealth mode.

What's wrong? ...everyone "skeert" someone will see you?

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: What's up??? #237
07/20/2012 01:33 PM
07/20/2012 01:33 PM
Minnesota (northern)
S
ShyWolf Offline
ShyWolf  Offline
S
Minnesota (northern)
How does one hide in stealth? I have to sign in to see the boards, that ain't stealth. Or is it? Color me befuddled.

"If it ain't Constitutional, it ain't legal."
Re: What's up??? #238
07/20/2012 02:17 PM
07/20/2012 02:17 PM
Livingston County, MI
M
Mad Hatter Offline
Mad Hatter  Offline
M
Livingston County, MI
If I paint my laptop flat-black, Does that make it stealth?

Join or Start a Militia Today! www.michiganmilitia.com
Re: What's up??? #239
07/20/2012 02:56 PM
07/20/2012 02:56 PM
Eastern NC
HARBINGER Offline
HARBINGER  Offline
Eastern NC
I forget to log out 90% of the time.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV
Re: What's up??? #240
07/20/2012 03:36 PM
07/20/2012 03:36 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by ShyWolf:
How does one hide in stealth? I have to sign in to see the boards, that ain't stealth. Or is it? Color me befuddled.
There's an option to hide your identity from the other members.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: What's up??? #241
07/21/2012 05:36 AM
07/21/2012 05:36 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Think this mess has some of them not wanting folks to know their here... I usually stay in open, stealth when I am just reading and don't wanna have a PM party... laugh

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: What's up??? #242
07/26/2012 06:42 AM
07/26/2012 06:42 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
I was joking around above..

but this is a serious problem.. Not the guest part..

If your a member and occasionally you don't want to be seen, fine..

My problem is we don't and most militia don't vet there member closely..

I said in a post awhile back that the biker clubs do a better job of vetting and making their recruits earn the a place in their club..And that pissed some of you off.. to bad it's true.

Some clubs make you prospect for a year or more, most will send a member to your home town to check you out.

They have been known to have LEO connections and run your record.

They will go to your old schools and talk to family.. all in order to make sure you are who you say you are..

Most of the militia's out there will take any recruit at his word until he makes someone nervous..

LEO's have a very easy time infiltrating us...

Just show up with your toys with the right answers and no one checks your story.

Thankfully some of our groups run more like biker clubs then militias,

I learned way back in the mid 90's when Harry Tootle went to jail and, Waco, Ruby ridge and Montana and Texas were compromised..

That although, military structure is great..

The structure of the MC's works better and is less likely to be corrupted by the FEDs..

I ain't saying that they have never gotten in a club and set them up.. Just it seems to happen a lot less then with us.

Most clubs start out with Vets creating them, Vets who don't trust anyone but other Vets, and only trust them after they've been vetted and served their prospect time.

We could learn a lot from this.

I will post some recommendation in the Militia forums...

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: What's up??? #243
07/26/2012 07:29 AM
07/26/2012 07:29 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
Awesome guidance Greywolf, Thank you

Back in Kentucky and glad to be back in my mountains!
Re: What's up??? #244
07/26/2012 07:34 AM
07/26/2012 07:34 AM
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
My "militia" proper isn't a voluntaristic...sign on the dotted line here you go type deal.

The people I associate myself with locally are people I have known for years, some for half a decade or more. They are coworkers, friends, family, friends of family...etc

They were vetted long before I started thinking about the word militia.

That's my idea of keeping a tight group.

The larger group of people you have the more work you have cut out for you on knowing who's who.

Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting
Re: What's up??? #245
07/26/2012 02:17 PM
07/26/2012 02:17 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by The Answer:
My "militia" proper isn't a voluntaristic...sign on the dotted line here you go type deal.

The people I associate myself with locally are people I have known for years, some for half a decade or more. They are coworkers, friends, family, friends of family...etc

They were vetted long before I started thinking about the word militia.

That's my idea of keeping a tight group.

The larger group of people you have the more work you have cut out for you on knowing who's who.
Absolutely

Re: What's up??? #246
07/27/2012 06:54 AM
07/27/2012 06:54 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Answer, that's a very good move...

but some guys do need a unit to join.. we see them on here every week looking for a unit in their area...

Although your plan is a great plan and makes infiltration very hard.

let me ask this...

If one of your co workers you've known for years brought a guy in that he says he's known since they were kids....

Would you let him hang around?

My way every single recruit no matter where he gets his bonifidies, is checked out.

What if while you were on vacation that friend you've known for years got popped and turned?

How do you know he isn't bring some fed in or doing it himself?

How do we guard against that?

the way I spoke of, requires him to report any contact.. maybe no one seen him get popped, but if some one did and it gets back.. he is screwed...
That's what you tell all of your members.. Hey guys if you get stopped for a traffic ticket, jay walking or anything.. better let us know cause if someone happens to see you..whoops..

Then when they report a traffic ticket and go to court they see a militia man out in the audience.. It won't take long for people to realize they will be checked out.. It also won't take long for guys who are not serious to leave..

I hate it that we have to check out every ones story.. That's what most of us are fighting against.. The Feds are winning because we are having to give up some of our freedom just to keep our movement alive..

We should be doing the infiltrating of the feds and passing along info to stop their ever creeping tyranny.

But we have to do something

I am all ears..if not this What?

Other then having a militia security force, it is hard.. We have to take some chances, but we must minimize the risk.

How do you minimize the risk of contact with an organization that claims to be militia and at the same time is collecting info.. like what happened on the border?

All we can do is try to make the units as safe as possible and be sure that our recruits are who they say they are.. Keeping units small and close is one way.. but you will have to have contact with some one eventually.

greywolf

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: What's up??? #247
07/28/2012 12:00 AM
07/28/2012 12:00 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Someone had best begin providing them with units to belong to otherwise here is where many will end up.

http://wramsite.com/

perhaps what is needed is a two tier organization.
Tier 1 is an open to the public open organization of like minded people. Provide some familiarisation with tactics, weapons maintenance, shooting skills, and history of our nation. Like a grown up Boy scouts. Never mention Tier 2 even in passing.
Tier 2 is the groups currently established. Preparing and planning.

When the brown strikes the wall use the Tier 1 for defense for the rest of the people and the Tier 2 can do what is needed.
With John Light in charge of that wramsite I have to wonder where the names go to?

Moderated by  ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.org, and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2018 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.