We Will Not Disarm #248
12/18/2012 04:10 PM
12/18/2012 04:10 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
We Will Not Disarm

It is time to speak plainly for the good citizens and patriots of this nation who believe unendingly in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Though foreign governments may disarm their subjects, we will not go down that road.

We will not disarm and see our freedoms stripped away. The lessons of history are numerous, clear, and bloody. A disarmed population inevitably becomes an enslaved population. A disarmed population is without power, reduced to childlike obedience to - and dependence upon - the organs of a parental state. A disarmed population will lose - either piecemeal or in one sweeping act - those basic rights for which the citizens of America risked their lives and fortunes over 200 years ago.

We Will Not Disarm. The right to self-protection - the internal directive of every living creature, be it mouse or man - is the most fundamental right of all. It is a right that must be exercised against the predators of the streets, against the predators hidden within agencies of law enforcement, and against the most dangerous predators of all - those to be found in government, whose insidious grasping for power is relentless and never-ending.

We Will Not Disarm. Not in the face of robbers, rapists and murderers who prey upon our families and friends. Nor in the face of police and bureau agents who would turn a blind eye to the Constitution, who would betray the birthright of their countrymen; nor in the face of politicians of the lowest order - those who pander to the ignorant, the weak, the fearful, the naive; those indebted to a virulent strain of the rich who insulate themselves from the dangers imposed upon other Americans and then preach disarmament.

We will not surrender our handguns. We will not surrender our hunting arms. And we will not surrender our firearms of military pattern or military utility, nor their proper furnishings, nor the right to buy, to sell, or to manufacture such items. Firearms of military utility, which serve well and nobly in times of social disturbance as tools of defense for the law-abiding, serve also in the quiet role of prevention, against both the criminal and the tyrannical. An armed citizenry - the well-regulated militia of the Second Amendment, properly armed with military firearms - is a powerful deterrent, on both conscious and subconscious levels, to those inclined toward governmental usurpations.

An armed citizenry stands as a constant reminder to those in power that, though they may violate our rights temporarily, they will not do so endlessly and without consequence. And should Americans again be confronted with the necessity of - may God forbid it - throwing off the chains of a tyrannical and suffocating regime, firearms designed to answer the particular demands of warfare will provide the swiftest and most decisive means to this end.

Any law which prohibits or limits a citizen's possession of firearms of military utility or their proper furnishings provides an open window through which a corrupt government will crawl to steal away the remainder of our firearms and our liberties.

Any law which prohibits or limits a citizen's possession of firearms of military utility or their proper furnishings, being directly contrary to the letter and spirit of the Second Amendment, is inimical to the Constitution, to the United States of America, and to its citizens.

Now - today - we are witnessing the perilous times foreseen by the architects of the Constitution. These are times when our government is demanding - in the guise of measures for the common good-the relinquishment of several rights guaranteed to Americans in the Constitution, foremost among which is the right to keep and bear arms for our own defense. These are times when our government has abdicated its primary responsibility - to provide for the security of its citizens. Swift and sure punishment of outlaws is absent, and in its place is offered the false remedy of disarming the law-abiding. Where this unconstitutional action has been given the force of law, it has failed to provide relief and has produced greater social discord. This discord in turn now serves as the false basis for the demand that we give up other rights, and for the demand for more police, more agents of bureaucratic control to enforce the revocation of these rights.

Legislators, justices and law officers must bear in mind that the foundation of their duties is to uphold the fundamental law of the land - the Constitution. They must bear in mind that the unconstitutional act of disarming one's fellow citizens will also disarm one's parents, spouse, brothers, sisters, children and children's children. They must bear in mind that there are good citizens who - taking heed of George Washington's belief that arms are the liberty teeth of the people - will not passively allow these teeth to be torn out. There are good citizens who - taking heed of Benjamin Franklin's admonition that those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety - will surrender not one of their rights.

Those who eat away at our right to own and use firearms are feeding on the roots of a plant over two centuries old, a plant whose blossom is the most free, most powerful nation ever to exist on the face of this planet.

The right to keep and bear arms is the tap root of this plant. All other rights were won at the point of a gun and will endure only at the point of a gun. Could they speak, millions upon millions of this world's dead souls would testify to this truth. Millions upon millions of the living can so testify today. Now - today - is a critical moment in our history.

Will we Americans passively lie down before a government grown disdainful of its best citizens? Or will we again declare:

WE are the government, government functions at our behest, and it may not rescind our sacred rights? Will we place our faith in public servants who behave like our masters? Or will we place our faith in the words and deeds of the daring, far-seeing men and women whose blood, sweat and tears brought forth this great nation?

Will we believe those who assure us that the police officer will shield us from the criminal? Or will we believe our eyes and ears, presented every day with news of our unarmed neighbors falling prey in their homes, on our streets, in our places of work and play?

Will we bow our heads to cowards and fools who will not learn and do not understand the lessons of human history? Or will we stand straight and assume the daily tasks and risks that liberty entails? Will we ignore even the lessons of this present era - which has seen the cruel oppression of millions on the continents of Europe, Asia, Africa and South America - and believe that the continent of North America is immune to such political disease? Or will we wisely accept the realities of this world, wisely listen to and make use of the precautions provided by our ancestors?

Will we be deceived by shameless liars who say that disarmament equals safety, helplessness equals strength, patriotism equals criminality? Or will we mark the words of our forefathers, who wrote in plain language: The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed?

Let us make known: We will choose the latter option in every case.

Legislators: Do your duty to your country. Uphold the Constitution as you swore to do. Do not shame yourselves by knocking loose the mighty keystone of this great republic - the right to bear arms.

Justices: Do your duty to your country. Examine the origins of our right to weaponry and uphold the letter and spirit of the Constitution.

Lawmen: Do your duty to your country. Do not be misguided and misused. Your task is to serve and to protect - not to oppress, to disarm and to make helpless your countrymen. To the blind, the ignorant, the apathetic, the safe and sheltered, these may seem to be concerns of another age. They are not. They are as vital as they ever have been through history.

For times may change but human nature does not.

And it is to protect forever against the evil in human nature that the Founding Fathers set aside certain rights as inviolable.

For these reasons we must now make known:

We will not passively take the path that leads to tyranny.

We will not go down that road. We Will Not Disarm.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: We Will Not Disarm #249
12/19/2012 01:55 AM
12/19/2012 01:55 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
+1= Hooha!

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: We Will Not Disarm #250
12/19/2012 02:17 AM
12/19/2012 02:17 AM
Cincinnati Ohio
J
Jinker Offline
Jinker  Offline
J
Cincinnati Ohio
Amen!

Re: We Will Not Disarm #251
12/19/2012 05:54 AM
12/19/2012 05:54 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
Thank you Consigcor, I agree and commit to stand my ground with my militia members! May I have permission to reprint and share this thesis directly as you published here on AWRM? I will credit as you recommend or require.

Sincerely
Dennis

Back in Kentucky and glad to be back in my mountains!
Re: We Will Not Disarm #252
12/19/2012 07:23 AM
12/19/2012 07:23 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Not planning on disarming either.

However, you'd all better accept that refusing to do so will ultimately result in your fighting, dying, or being imprisoned.

So pick one.

My personal opinion is that we should have fought long ago. Every day the odds are diminishing and our country plunging into despotism though few recognize it. Those who do think of the police state they are creating is and will be benign. Those of us here know better, of course.

Fight or Die

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: We Will Not Disarm #253
12/19/2012 07:34 AM
12/19/2012 07:34 AM
Liberty Hill, TX
C
concealed38 Offline
concealed38  Offline
C
Liberty Hill, TX
I don't plan on dying or being imprisoned. Yes it will happen to some, maybe quite a few, but there will be victory for us in the end!

TGIF - Today God is First
Re: We Will Not Disarm #254
12/19/2012 09:45 AM
12/19/2012 09:45 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
I will fight, I will teach and lead others to fight and I admit I may die, but I will see that many who serve a tyrant for a paycheck die before I do! I am fighting for my country, my children and future generations, the cost is to great not to fight!

Re: We Will Not Disarm #255
12/19/2012 09:46 AM
12/19/2012 09:46 AM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
Amen Brother, best One read so far this week! I am sure Members have This imprinted in their Minds, as we sift through, all the Hate, and Venom coming from the District of Criminals! We are at a cross roads in the Nations History AGAIN! Will we crumple under the Weight of Lies, or steel ourselves for the Real Fight on our Horizon? I am with the Patriots, no Matter their Stripe! I fought for our Country in the Past, and if Drafted to fight against the Traitors, now at the Levers of Power, I am 100% In.... God bless The Republic forever May It Stand!

Semper Fi

Semper Fi
Re: We Will Not Disarm #256
12/19/2012 11:42 AM
12/19/2012 11:42 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Some of the old timers will recognize what I posted.

It was written about 1993 in response to the proposed assault weapons ban.

Today, the exact same people...Biden, Holder, Feinswine, Chuck the shmuck Shumer, Lautenburg and others who worked for Clintoon are the ones pushing for the latest violation of the peoples Right to keep and bear arms.

This is the same bunch of criminals who sanctioned the murder of a 14 year old boy and his mother. The same bunch who murdered...burned to death, innocent women and children in a Seventh Day Adventist Church; then used those atrocities as an excuse to ban weapons. Weapons specifically protected and meant for the use of the militia, which is necessary for the security of a FREE state.

Now they're using another tragedy, the murder of 20 children by a deranged young man, as a convenient excuse to violate the constitution again. They were just itching for a Reichstag event so they could "save the children".

These lying pieces of trash don't give a damn about the children. All of them support the infanticide...MURDER...of thousands of unborn children every year. They don't give a damn that those same children have the God given Right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Every one of them are no better than the Nazi's who ran the death camps 70 years ago.

May God damn them all and the government they claim to serve.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: We Will Not Disarm #257
12/19/2012 12:37 PM
12/19/2012 12:37 PM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
Thank you for posting this ConSigCor, I wish we weren't seeing these type of days again! I became involved with the patriot movement back shortly after the events you speak of in the early 1990's. This is probably the start of the final quarter in a very long demented game they have been playing! This post brings back a lot of difficult memories and feelings that my children know noting about as I not even married yet back in those days!

Re: We Will Not Disarm #258
12/19/2012 01:41 PM
12/19/2012 01:41 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
One of the Questions is, will it be different this time.

This time Will We Fight.

And if we fight we will fight as Warriors or will will fight as spineless wimps.

Here is the way I see it.

Number one, is we organize and network and have the Largest Demonstrations that have ever occurred anywhere on earth, and I don't mean just id DC but in Every City of Every State and if Peaceful Tea Party type Demonstrations don't succeed then it is time for Large Armed Demonstrations and these demonstrations must also be held in Every City of Every State especially in States that are Anti-Gun and Cities like e.g. Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Albany, Boston.

Let us give the Liberals an idea of what they will face if they try to take our Guns. And we will have No Mercy

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: We Will Not Disarm #259
12/19/2012 02:00 PM
12/19/2012 02:00 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
I will not be disarmed while I am breathing, I will fight, SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: We Will Not Disarm #260
12/19/2012 02:22 PM
12/19/2012 02:22 PM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
I just had my 15 year old son watch a documentary on Ruby Ridge and the murder of Randy Weavers wife and son. He will next be watching documentaries on Waco and Branch Davidians and Oklahoma City. I want him to know and hear from me how brutal acts have been committed in the mid and late 1990's and have only become more brutal since as soldiers and police have become accustomed to doing raids and fight in urban warfare! Educate a new generation so they are prepared for what we are about to deal with!

Re: We Will Not Disarm #261
12/19/2012 02:45 PM
12/19/2012 02:45 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by D308cat:
I will not be disarmed while I am breathing, I will fight, SEMPER FI
Yes Brother I believe that you will fight, but the question is how will you fight. Will you do whatever is necessary or will you refuse to do certain things because you believe that it is something that is unworthy of the Militia.

I believe that you will do what is right and will Fight to Win regardless of what that entails.

I have read too many posts where a Member is unwilling to take certain action due to his moral beliefs.

I have suggested isolating the Cities by cutting off the Food Supply and shutting off the Electric Power and some people reply and infer that I am a monster because of all the Poor Sheep that would go hungry and be inconvenienced.

Some of these members have even stated that the Militia are Sheep Dogs are we must product the stupid Sheep.

I consider that to be total crap.

If there is a War, it is the the Brain Dead Liberals who are the cause and I don't give a Rats Rear what happens to them. They have made their beds and now they will have to lie in them.

Here is the Truth if you and other Patriots fight and do it the right way and there are enough fighters we will WIN. And I hope you will fight as a True Warrior and a True Warrior fights War as a total War.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #262
12/19/2012 05:02 PM
12/19/2012 05:02 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Sniper,You know , I am a 53 yr old grandfather and father of 3 Adult girls, none live anywhere near me. I am independant, self employed,and somewhat self sufficiant. If I need something I pay cash or I make it myself,tools, Gunparts,cast my own hunting bullets ex.,currently produce close to 1/3 of my own food,1/2 my own power, Strong as an OX, can run short distances(Sprints)not miles anymore, My lifestyle is who I am and the very lifestyle the Government Hates and is trying to crush. I also take care of my wife who has brain damage but is functioning very well these days, but under Obama they have stripped her of her SSI and medical because they say I have to much, Hmmm ! And get this, all the taxes that I pay go to where ? you guessed it SSI(chuckling),A life of hard work has taken a tole on my body (Kind of busted up)But if I can see my target I can hit it, out to a good piece to.Got God,beans/bullets/bandages/gear and the Spirit of a Free Man, and when crossed, a Marine fighting Man. Ya I'll fight, for what ever its worth,as for the rest, we will just have to see how things play out,probably all be supprized at what we will do when the chips fall.God help us, SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: We Will Not Disarm #263
12/20/2012 01:52 AM
12/20/2012 01:52 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
My Personal Pledge of Resistance Against Any Attemp to Disarm Us by Means of an “Assault Weapons Ban”

Stewart Rhodes

My conscience, and the urgency of our current situation, compel me to speak out. The victim disarmament freaks are now telling us that they don’t want to disarm us- oh, no! They just want to take away our “assault weapons” – our semi-automatic, magazine fed, military-style rifles – and the “high capacity” magazines that feed them. They want us to believe that so long as we can own some kind of firearm, after our semi-auto military rifles are taken, we are not disarmed. That is a LIE.

The truth is that our semi-automatic, military pattern rifles are the single most important kind of arm we can own, and are utterly necessary for effective defense of our lives, property, and liberty. When you are disarmed of your military rifles, you are DISARMED. At that time, the lion’s share of your military capacity to effectively resist tyranny is removed (yes, accurate bolt action hunting rifles are useful in that role too, but the semi-auto battle rifle is truly the Queen of battle, as Col. Jeff Cooper correctly noted). It is a significant force on the battlefield, and as Patrick Henry said, when you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.

It is the height of Orwellian perversion of language and logic to say that disarming you of the most effective arms for combat that you still have is somehow not really disarming you, because you still have hunting rifles and shotguns. And you can bet that if you let them take your military semi-autos, next on their list will be your bolt action rifles, which they will call “sniper rifles” (and by God, that is certainly what they are good for!). And then when they have those, they will go after any weapon that holds more than a few rounds, or is capable of any degree of long range accuracy and penetrating power, telling you that you really don’t need one of those to hunt or target practice (a shotgun will suffice), and then they will take everything except single shot shotguns or .22’s (as was done in England) and on down the line. So long as you have at least a .22, they will say you are not “disarmed” while they take everything else (and then they will take the .22s, or insist that you keep them at a gun-range).

We need to call a spade a spade and teach our fellow citizens that taking away military style semi-autos is disarmament. And we need to throw down the gauntlet and take a hard stand against it, right now. When we, as Oath Keepers, pledged to not obey any orders to disarm the American people, this is what we meant. Any attempt to disarm the people of any arms currently in their possession is illegitimate and must be nullified, refused, disobeyed, and resisted.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #264
12/20/2012 02:34 AM
12/20/2012 02:34 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
I hope that everyone that knows me know exactly where I stand on this....

and Drjarhead..I am prepared for the consequences..

I am surprised that anyone here, would think they have a choice..

You..

I think made your choice when you joined the militia..You now only have the Die or be imprisoned choices..

Going back to being a sheepie citizen is something that the sweet leader will not allow you to do..

You were awake once, your dangerous to the sweet leaders reign...

IMHO

greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: We Will Not Disarm #265
12/20/2012 07:48 AM
12/20/2012 07:48 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
If it really comes down to it, I want to group up and make a stand somewhere. Not taken down as individuals one at a time, but some grand shit that will be talked about on CNN for decades. If we lose, we know we made them pay the fucking price dearly, if we win, then we can at least establish a real diplomatically recognized autonomous zone and all get rich when people start moving there to exercise real freedom.

If they let us live in peace, then so be it, why go defend the rights of the ungrateful? I think the enclave prospect is more important now than ever.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: We Will Not Disarm #266
12/20/2012 10:33 AM
12/20/2012 10:33 AM
N.E. OHIO
D
DONINOHIO Offline
DONINOHIO  Offline
D
N.E. OHIO
Well said!! neither myself or all my Ohio friends plan on surrendering anything. we are damn tired of the commie tyranny!

DON
Re: We Will Not Disarm #267
12/20/2012 10:40 AM
12/20/2012 10:40 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Two photos, taken one week apart, at Cheaper Than Dirt in Fort Worth, Texas.

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: We Will Not Disarm #268
12/20/2012 11:04 AM
12/20/2012 11:04 AM
Cochise County, AZ
A
AZ Hi Desert Offline
AZ Hi Desert  Offline
A
Cochise County, AZ
I cannot believe that all of the armaments being procured at this time are being bought by speculators. I would like to think that our fellow citizens are arming up for the inevitable fight against the government we have that has rejected the foundation upon which it was laid.

This massacre in the state of my birth only reinforces what I have known since my service in the US Army. An unarmed person is a dead victim. An armed American has a fighting chance. That is what our Founders wanted.

The current regime wants us disarmed victims.

I refuse.

Vehemently.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Re: We Will Not Disarm #269
12/20/2012 12:12 PM
12/20/2012 12:12 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I imagine everyone's on top of the news.

So far, it appears they're after a revamped 94 AW ban.

*100+ weapons banned outright. (current stock grandfathered...maybe not...some call for confiscation)
* All magazines over 10 rounds banned.
* No importation of arms or ammunition from foreign countries.
* No online sale of ammo...no bulk buys
* No private sale of firearms with out background check on BOTH seller and buyer, mandatory waiting period etc.
* Possible mental evaluations for gun owners.

We have several options.

Buy everything we can get our hands on now.

Buy reloading equipment and get to work setting up our own supply chain. Same goes for certain parts.

Call and email your representatives and firmly demand that your right shall not be infringed. Don't ask. Inform them that any vote for this intolerable act will be their political suicide. Inform them that Americans' aren't turning in shit and neither will we tolerate ANY forced confiscations of firearms of any type. Flood their switchboards and melt the lines.

Hit the streets...march...protest. Present a united front with ALL who oppose this.

Now, if their arrogant and stupid enough to actually try some of this crap...all bets are off.

If your semi auto suddenly becomes "illegal" don't turn it in...convert it, put a muffler on it...might as well get the most bang for the buck.

If Americans are going to be criminalized for exercising OUR Right, then we should be the best damn criminals they've ever seen.

It's time to stop backing up or down.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #270
12/20/2012 12:17 PM
12/20/2012 12:17 PM
San Antonio, TX
10th Amendment Offline
10th Amendment  Offline
San Antonio, TX
I believe LE will target us individually and come raid a home and tell the media a person had illegal weapons and thousands of rounds of ammo. They will seize the property and possibly imprison the individual if resist even in the face of a warrant. Prepare to see your neighbor raided and then you must decide wait till they come for you or stand and defend him/her.

States Rights
Re: We Will Not Disarm #271
12/20/2012 02:30 PM
12/20/2012 02:30 PM
Liberty Hill, TX
C
concealed38 Offline
concealed38  Offline
C
Liberty Hill, TX
Lets not let LE raid our house! Its time to stand up and put an end this BS. If they come into my house its game on. They arent there for your best interest. There has to be a very high price to pay to stop these violation's of our constitutional rights.
Thats their favorite play, to attack individuals and let the media portray them as nutcase scum of society. We need to be ready to take that away from them and put them on the defense.
I've said it before, we're not going to be able to assemble at the rally point and have a battle on the front lines. There will be thousands of individual battles that take place all over our nation, unfortunately we will probably all be on our own when that happens. Prepare mentally NOW for what you will do when its your turn.

TGIF - Today God is First
Re: We Will Not Disarm #272
12/20/2012 02:55 PM
12/20/2012 02:55 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Think cache, not stockpiling. Every time one of those big arsenals gets taken down I want to cry. The ex-bitch, the jealous neighbor the hostile landlord, all can turn you in for the reward, and that neato pile of goods that you thought would serve you through SHTF just became someone else's tool for getting over on you.

Two high priorities right now are material preservation and force preservation, especially until we get it sorted out who is with the freedom fighters and who is not.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #273
12/20/2012 04:13 PM
12/20/2012 04:13 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
As I have stated before we need to demonstrate and convince the Liberal scum that if they attempt to take our weapons we will fight and when we fight a lot of Liberals will die and they will LOSE.

The best way to convince them is to have large coordinated armed demonstrations in every city of every state or as many cities as we are able to.

The reason the demonstrations need to be at the local level instead of one much larger demonstration in DC is due to several facts.

If a demonstration is in DC it is too easy for the News Media to hide the truth, as they attempted with the Tea Party Demonstration which was the largest in history but that was not what the News Media told the American People.

For most of the People DC is too far away and is not something they think about that much.

People care a lot more about what happens next door then what happens hundreds or thousands of miles away.

A large number of Armed Patriots demonstrating in front of the City or Town Hall or even marching down the street in front of the homes of the Liberals is a lot different then a Demonstration in DC.

This is just the way people are. People don't worry or are concerned about a Murder, a Riot or a Demonstration a thousand miles away but let that Murder, Riot or Demonstration be in their own neighborhood or City and the People will be very Worried, and Concerned.

The people who want to take our Guns only want a Gun Ban because they believe that Gun Owners will just give them up and it will not cost the Gun Banners anything.

They Believe it will not lower the value of their Homes or cause them to lose them.

They Believe it will not cost them their Jobs.

They Believe it will not cost them any Money at all.

They Believe it will not cost them the lost of any of their pleasures.

They Believe it will not endanger their lives or lives of their loved ones.

They Believe it will not have a negative affect on their lifestyles or any part of their lives.

The people who support Gun Control need to be made to understand that Gun Owners will not surrender their Arms, not without a fight and this fight we become a Civil War, and this Civil War will have a major negative affect on the lives of the ones who wanted to take our guns.

They need to understand that American may turn into another Yugoslavia with people lying dead in the streets.

The Value of their Homes will most likely decrease or their homes may be destroyed.

A lot of Liberals will lose their Jobs and will not be able to get a new one.

The Bank their money is in may crash.

The War may cause the entire Economy to Crash and there will be the greatest Depression in History.

They need to understand that a Civil War means fighting in the streets and some of the fighting may be in front of their homes.

Just going to work may get them wounded of killed if they happen to drive or walk into the middle of a battle.

Their children may be injured or killed if their School Bus drives through an area where there is a battle between the Government and Patriot Freedom Fighters.

There is going to be a lot of Collateral Damage.

They need to fully understand that their happy Liberal lives may turn into a Living Hell where everything they love or like will be taken from them because they forced us into a war to defend our 2nd amendment rights.

They will only have themselves to blame.

I believe that if the people who want to take our guns fully understand what may or will happen to them if a Gun Ban is enacted will no longer want a Gun Ban.

Patriots do not want a shooting War and I believe Liberals do not want a shooting War, but unlike Patriots who are willing to fight and give their lives to preserve their Freedom, Liberals will not be willing to risk their lives or their money just to take our Freedom from us.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #274
12/20/2012 05:13 PM
12/20/2012 05:13 PM
KY
H
Holden Karre Offline
Holden Karre  Offline
H
KY
Tuesday I was travelling west on I 24. At exit 57 I stopped in at a gun/ammo store.

The place was packed. In the parking lot I saw some serious breaches of opsec going down, but hey what can you expect of some folks that suddenly woke up.

The check out lines were 10 deep and the ammo was going fast.

Holden Karre
Re: We Will Not Disarm #275
12/20/2012 05:47 PM
12/20/2012 05:47 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by concealed38:
Lets not let LE raid our house! Its time to stand up and put an end this BS. If they come into my house its game on. They arent there for your best interest. There has to be a very high price to pay to stop these violation's of our constitutional rights.
Thats their favorite play, to attack individuals and let the media portray them as nutcase scum of society. We need to be ready to take that away from them and put them on the defense.
I've said it before, we're not going to be able to assemble at the rally point and have a battle on the front lines. There will be thousands of individual battles that take place all over our nation, unfortunately we will probably all be on our own when that happens. Prepare mentally NOW for what you will do when its your turn.
When the War starts we need to be smart and stop thinking small and start thinking of maximizing our individual effectiveness.

We need to get the most bang for the buck. We need to cause the most harm to the enemy for every Patriot who dies.

It will not be good enough for a Patriot to trade his life for the life of one enemy soldier, what is needed is for each Patriot who dies to take a large number of the enemy with him or cause the greatest harm to the Enemy's War Machine.

If you were in command of a B17 and you could chose to drop your bomb load on 1,000 German Troops or on the only Factory Making ME109 Fighters which target would you take out.

I would take out the Factory.

If you are a Patriot and you can either kill 100 enemy soldiers or destroy a large electric generating plant, major bridge etc which would have the greatest impact on the ability of the enemy to wage War. The generating plant or major bridge would be the two most important targets and should be the ones taken out.

If a Patriot is alone and he knows he will die fighting for Freedom he should do his best to make the enemy pay the greatest price for his life. He should make the enemy pay big time for his life.

I have said this before and this is not something I thought of on my own.

Shortly after 9/11 some “expert” stated on one of the News Shows that America was lucky that the Terrorists only destroyed the Twin Towers, since it could have been a lot worse.

This “expert” stated that there are six Power Grid Substations and if these Substations had been destroyed by the Terrorists instead of the Twin Towers it would have blacked out the entire North East of the United States and the Black Out would have lasted for months even for longer then six months.

It seems that there are only five backup replacement Transformers in the entire United States and these Transformers are made to order in Germany so it would take months to replace them.

And since these Transformers are made out of relatively thin Aluminum it would be easy to destroy them using only a normal rifle.

So six Muslim Terrorists armed only with normal civilian rifles would have been able to black out the entire North East and that would have done a lot more harm to the United States then just destroying those two buildings.

And what those Muslim Terrorists failed to do Patriot Freedom Fighters can do and maybe should do if we are forced into a War to protect our Freedom.

It has been said that during World War Two the Swiss told the Germans that if Switzerland was attacked the Swiss would destroy everything, Factories, Farms, Livestock, everything as they retreated from the Germans, so even if the Germans defeated the Swiss they wouldn't have gained anything of value.

In other words if I can't have it neither can you or I would rather destroy it then give it to you.

Like losing your house to the bank and burning it just so the bank won't get it.

We must not go quietly into the night and we must do the best we can to make the enemy wish they had never started this War.

So even if we end up losing our Freedoms we have the Power to make sure that the Enemy Scum also lose everything they value. We will both lose and the United States as a Super Power will be History and that is far better then the Liberals winning. And we will die as Patriots.

As for me I am fucked, I am already disarmed, I had to sell all my firearms due to a death in the Family and I will not have enough money to acquire a replacement rifle until maybe next summer and that will be too late, and even if I do manage to get one I am now getting too old and I am no longer in good enough condition to be able to fight in a War.

So the only way I can do something is to do as I am doing and post what I hope will be of some use to my Brother Patriots.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #276
12/20/2012 06:12 PM
12/20/2012 06:12 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The Red Chinese have, no joke, chimed in on "demands" that the US general public disarm.

Folks, this is the prelude to game the fuck on. You really need to be thinking mobility, fortified positions, diplomatic demands. I'll tell you straight up, I have no intention of defending unfriendly territory.

What I am not willing to do is commit to talking about infrastructure attacks. Exactly the argument against "patriot unity" when someone who may have actually been around for a while steps up and does something out of turn that makes the rest of us look bad. One thing when someone is telling lies against the Hutaree, another when someone expects the rest of us to go along with an infrastructure attack that would rile up the hatred of populations that are only nominally against us.

Absolutely NO-GO on any power grid attacks or anything that would damage public sympathies. If anything, withdraw, relocate and consolidate in the politically friendly safe zones and defend those before even thinking about attacking outside of the safe zones.

Now I fully understand the old cold war era plan that if this country is to be overthrown from within and transform into a communistic police state, then the winners are only to inherit chaos and ashes, but we also have to not launch this thing prematurely or in a way that would damage our own reputations among those who know the truth, are refusing to wake up, and would quite possibly wake up on the other side and finish this thing off against us in fast forward.

I think the autonomous zone micronation thing can work, especially if it is well defended, but that means straight up mobilization on a scale that is even greater than what would be done in a widespread terror campaign because it means a commitment to peaceful construction and political organization within the autonomous zones, not a quick and dirty slugfest to determine a chain of command and then widespread killfest to punish the nation for having made some bad voting choices.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #277
12/20/2012 09:09 PM
12/20/2012 09:09 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Breacher
What I am not willing to do is commit to talking about infrastructure attacks. Exactly the argument against "patriot unity" when someone who may have actually been around for a while steps up and does something out of turn that makes the rest of us look bad. One thing when someone is telling lies against the Hutaree, another when someone expects the rest of us to go along with an infrastructure attack that would rile up the hatred of populations that are only nominally against us.

Absolutely NO-GO on any power grid attacks or anything that would damage public sympathies. If anything, withdraw, relocate and consolidate in the politically friendly safe zones and defend those before even thinking about attacking outside of the safe zones.
I have been up a little longer then I wanted to but I will add some more and attempt to clarify what I stated about making the enemy pay big time for each of our deaths.

Another thing on a personal level I am not very happy right now since I believe that I may be dead before I get to Arizona and I will not even be able to put up a proper defense. I wanted to do my ancestors proud and die with my rifle in my hand but now the best I will be able to do if I am attacked is to go out fighting with my Knife in my hand, I guess it is better then nothing and maybe the scum will leave me alone since I am not worth the effort to take me out anymore.

I didn't mention that it is the infrastructure of the Liberal Infested Cities that should be attacked and I meant that it was something that should be done by Patriots who do not have a group or anyone to back them up so that the loss of their life will not be in vain and also if you know that there are not enough Freedom Fighters to be able to win. If you know you are going to lose regardless of what the Militia does then it makes sense to take as many of the enemy with you as possible.

Now if there is a group then you don't want to destroy any part of the Power Grid.

As I have stated before what should be done is to take control of the Local Power Grid that serves a particular City. If you can control the Power and can turn it off and turn it back on when you want to you now have control of the City. The same applies to cutting off the Food Supply to the City.

This should not be a strange idea to anyone since cutting off the food supply or water to a City is something that has been done in Warfare for a very long time.

Now as to turning the people against us well that works both ways, it also can turn the people in the City against those who are in Control of the City since the People will expect the Government to give them Food and if the Government can not do this then the People of the City will riot and demand that they be given Food or what ever else that has been shut off.

If the Militia can Shut off the Food and we tell the People that we will give them Food if they surrender the City to us they will eventually surrender the City when they get hungry enough.

The same applies to the Water Supply and the Electric, if the people are desperate enough they will give us what we want.

We need to understand one thing and that is the majority of the residents of a City who want Gun Control don't want it bad enough to starve to death or go without water or to be inconvenienced in any way. If a Gun Ban causes the Liberal Sheep any discomfort their support for it will evaporate quickly.

Most Liberals are by nature self centered and only really care about themselves and those they love and things that give them pleasure, they do not have the willingness to sacrifice anything they care about for any cause like Getting Rid of Guns.

All we need to do is cause them to lose money or make their lives less pleasant and they will rethink their support of Gun Control.

They will not give up any of their pleasures or give up any of their money just to take our guns from us.

To win the War we need to Fu*k up their Liberal lives just enough for them to wish they had not started it and then they will stop supporting it and when that happens the government will no longer be able to continue the War. It may take a while but the War will end as did Vietnam.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #278
12/21/2012 12:40 AM
12/21/2012 12:40 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
You are correct Sniper, there is a reason war is said to be "Hell", because it is and if you wage war on us patriots, we will bring you HELL on Earth. There is not partial war, it is war or nothing!

Re: We Will Not Disarm #279
12/21/2012 02:20 AM
12/21/2012 02:20 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
(Editor’s note: The following commentary by Joseph Farah is a hypothetical scenario, but one all-too-believable given the anti-gun hysteria in the media and here in the nation’s capital. It is offered in the spirit of what former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel once said: “Never let a good crisis go to waste.”)

WASHINGTON – President Obama today issued a sweeping executive order banning the manufacture, sale and possession of all semi-automatic firearms in the U.S.

Obama cited for his authority for the action a national state of emergency that has been in effect ever since Sept. 11, 2001, and renewed annually by both President George W. Bush and Obama ever since. He also cited portions of the Patriot Act that suspend certain civil rights that remain classified.

The dramatic action by the president follows closely on the heels of the Newtown, Conn., massacre of 27 schoolchildren and teachers by Adam Lanza a week ago.

Gun-control advocates have been pushing for tighter gun control ever since the attack on the Sandy Hook Elementary School, the fourth mass shooting in the U.S. in 2012.

Yet the action was surprising because Obama vowed to present a detailed plan of action in January after naming Vice President Joe Biden to head a blue-ribbon panel including Cabinet members, law enforcement officials and various agencies of the government. Biden convened the first meeting of the panel only yesterday.

That’s how quickly it could happen.

That’s how liberty could be lost in America in one day.

For many, today was the day the world was supposed to end, according to the Mayan calendar and other ancient documents.

It didn’t, of course. But a scenario like the above would certainly change the world in an instant. The last great hope for mankind and freedom could be turned upside-down in the name of national security and safety.

Americans would no longer be the masters of their government, as the founders intended. They would become subjects of their government, as most people in the world have been since the beginning of time.

It might seem implausible, unthinkable, far-fetched – even un-American and, of course, unconstitutional – but has anything like that that ever stopped Barack Obama before?

Am I suggesting this will happen?

No.

Am I suggesting it could happen?

Yes.

And that’s why I am putting it out there for the American people.

We are very, very close to seeing some draconian action in Washington on this specific action – the unalienable freedom that secures all the rest of our constitutionally guarded liberties.

It may come in a more conventional form – with some legislators who formerly supported gun rights – yielding to the political winds and media distortion sweeping the country.

But it might also happen in an unconventional and unexpected form – with an executive order. You might recall how Paul Begala, a top political adviser to former President Bill Clinton described executive orders: “Stroke of the pen, law of the land. Kinda cool.”

Obama wouldn’t be the first president to do an end-run around Congress to “make law.”

If I’m not scaring you yet, consider this: I am writing this column just minutes after getting a call from someone whose job it is to seek out reliable intelligence reports to protect people in the event of catastrophic events. He, in turn, had just talked to someone he described as a very reliable source who had worked in government and in the arms industry who had this normally calm, collected former military officer in a state of near panic because he was told this action could be announced today.

Normally, that would be a little thin for me to go marching out to sound the alarm of this hypothetical scenario.

And then I found this – a real news story from Reuters published at 11:54 a.m., Wednesday, Dec. 19: “The Obama administration will consider executive actions and specific proposals for legislation as part of its gun policy response to the school massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said on Wednesday (emphasis added).

“Holder, who has been a vocal proponent of a new ban on certain semiautomatic rifles, told reporters that a range of options need to be considered in the coming weeks.

“Those options will have to include a ‘strong and robust’ Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the chronically under-funded agency that enforces federal gun laws, he said.

“‘It’s clear that we need to do more,’ Holder said. He did not specifically call on Wednesday for a return of the assault weapon ban.”

Trust me when I tell you this: Something very bad for America is coming very soon.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/a-what-if-gun-seizure-scenario/#OYvq3p74OmfdvCiJ.99

Re: We Will Not Disarm #280
12/21/2012 02:57 AM
12/21/2012 02:57 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Breacher

Everyone needs to think rather that just react.

Do you know why many Southern people, after 150 years, still hate and despise the US government???

It's not because we're "sore losers" who "refuse to get over" the fact that we lost.

It is precisely for the reason Breacher is talking about.

1863 the war was not going well for the federal government; so lincoln decided to use a new strategy. He knew the South would not surrender, so they settled on a scorched earth policy that was intended to destroy the infrastructure, particularly our ability to produce food. One year after the war ended, entire areas of the South were on the verge of starvation because everything had been destroyed by the occupation forces.

And that's why we still say "Forget, like hell".

During any civil war, only a small percent will actually stand and fight the oppressor. A few more will covertly support the resistance efforts. The vast majority will stand back, hoping it doesn't effect them. They will go along just to get along.

But, if the resistance attacks their comfort zone, makes them feel pain...the uncommitted will suddenly turn on the freedom fighters and support the ones who want to enslave us all. They will give the tyrant the support he needs to win the war.

ANY attack on infrastructure must reduce the enemy's ability to resist...NOT cause damage to the non combatants ability to survive...otherwise the civilian population WILL actively support the criminal regime.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #281
12/21/2012 07:19 AM
12/21/2012 07:19 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
If Obama Is Opposed To Guns, Why Did His Administration Just Purchase 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammunition and Sniper Rounds?

by Mike Adams
Natural News

Recently by Mike Adams: Why the Government and Mainstream Media Celebrate Mass School Shootings (and Secretly Want Them To Continue)

"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1922.

In the aftermath of the recent Sandy Hook shooting, Obama and his cohorts are screaming about how they all despise guns and ammo. Guns are the problem in America today, we've been told from every corner of the media, and so the only solution is to get rid of all the guns.

But not exactly. There's one organization in America that's loading up on masses of assault rifles and enough ammunition to run a 10-year shooting war. That organization is, of course, the U.S. federal government and its Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which has purchased a total of 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition to be used domestically, inside the United States.

It begs the question: Why does the Department of Homeland Security – named after Hitler's "Office of Fatherland Security" – need 1.6 billion rounds of ammo?
Obama's government stockpiles weapons of mass destruction
The DHS began all this in April of this year, with the purchase of 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition. This is significant for two reasons:

1) DHS does not fight wars with foreign nations. It's entire theater of operations is on U.S. soil, dealing solely with the American people.

2) Hollow point ammunition is banned by the Geneva convention and is not used by the U.S. military. This ammunition can only be used domestically, in the United States, against U.S. targets or people.

Along with these 450 million rounds of ammunition, DHS also purchased $400,000 worth of radiation protection pills and thousands of bullet-proof roadside checkpoint booths. Is it expecting a radiological event? (Or perhaps planning one?)

These 450 million rounds of ammo, Natural News calculated, is enough to wage a 7-year war with the American people.
Obama's government stockpiling millions of rounds of ammo to arm the DHS and TSA
You can see the original federal purchase document requesting all this ammunition.

The numbers in the document, by the way, are in thousands.

In it, you'll discover that the U.S. government has also purchased all the following ammunition in addition to the 450 million rounds of .40 hollow point "anti-personnel" ammo:

Over one million rounds of hollow-point .223 rifle ammo
Over half a million rounds of non-hollow-point .223 rifle ammo
220,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun #7 ammo (target ammo)
Over 200,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun #00 buckshot ammo (tactical anti-personnel ammo)
66,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun slugs (tactical anti-personnel, anti-vehicle rounds)
Over two million rounds of hollow-point .357 Sig JPH (hollow-point) pistol ammo (anti-personnel)
Over four million rounds of .40 S&W JPH (hollow-point) pistol ammo (anti-personnel)
Over 60,000 rounds of .308 match grade anti-personnel sniper rounds (BTHP)
Plus, hundreds of thousands of additional rounds of .38 special, .45 auto, 9mm, 7.62x39 (AK rifle) ammo, and others.

DHS then buys another 750 million rounds of anti-personnel ammunition
A few months after buying the 450+ million rounds of ammo to be stockpiled by Obama's government in the United States, the DHS then went on to purchase another 750 million rounds of ammunition.

Additional contracts were added after that, bringing the grand total of government ammo purchases in 2012 to 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition. That's over five bullets for every American man, woman and child. It also includes long-range sniper rounds.

By comparison, a citizen is considered to be a stockpiling "terrorist" prepper if they own just 1,000 rounds of ammo. The government, however, can purchase billions and the mainstream media doesn't even question it.

Where is all this ammunition going? It's being stockpiled by the federal government, awaiting some future event during which it will apparently be "activated." Why else would you stockpile something if you don't anticipate needing to use it someday?

During all this, Obama and his cohorts in Washington are loudly insisting that American citizens have no right to purchase firearms or ammunition, and that new laws will soon be enacted to make sure you cannot do what the government does: stockpile weapons and ammo.
Obama has armed security personnel for self defense, but YOU can't have self defense
The United States of America was founded on the idea that an armed citizenry is the only thing that can be trusted to keep government honest, but that idea has now been turned upside down. The new message today is that an armed government is the only thing that can be trusted, and that individual citizens are all potential terrorists and mass murderers.

While Obama, Feinstein, Bloomberg and others are calling for citizens to give up their self defense tools, those very same people all have armed bodyguards to provide for their own self defense. Obama in particular has an entire group of men – the U.S. Secret Service – who are most definitely armed to the teeth and wielding full-auto weapons.

Will Obama now call for his own Secret Service men to give up their guns and ammunition? Will Bloomberg give up his armed police escorts and security personnel? Will the White House be completely disarmed and have a "Gun Free Zone" sign placed outside the White House lawn?

Of course not. What Obama, Bloomberg, Schumer, Feinstein and all these tyrants practice is a cynical double standard. They want YOU to give up all your guns and rights, but THEY refuse to do so. It's okay for them to be armed, but not you. You can't be trusted because you're just a hard-working American taxpayer / slave. Only the government elite can be trusted with guns, you see, because government is so incredibly honest, ethical and trustworthy. And anyone who questions that is obviously a terrorist.

That's the new insanity in Washington D.C. and apparently across the mainstream media where twits like Piers Morgan smear our TV screens with imbecilic profanity as they rant and rave about American citizens giving up all their guns while the government stockpiles masses of assault rifles and billions of rounds of ammunition.

Piers Morgan, in case you haven't figure it out, is precisely the kind of traitorous tory America's founding fathers would have hanged from a tree in 1776. That this frothing talking moron, a British subject, even sets foot in America today and calls for the mass disarmament of the American people is tantamount to an act of deliberate sabotage of the very nation that already defeated the British in one war. Morgan is an enemy of America and a traitor to humanity.

The picture is now becoming clear
The government plan for the use of all these guns and ammunition is now becoming clear. It is a plan to engineer a civil war. Here's how it works:

Step 1) Obama stockpiles billions of rounds of ammunition, assault rifles, bullet-proof checkpoint booths and sniper rounds for the government while training up a whole new army of psychopathic sex predators known as the TSA.

Step 2) Mass shootings of children are either staged or encouraged to make sure they happen with rising frequency. (Aurora, Sandy Hook, etc.). Schools are advertised as "Gun Free Zone" to make sure mass shooters doped up on psychiatric drugs and hypnotic video games know exactly where to go to achieve the highest body count, unopposed by any firearms.

Step 3) When the shootings take place, the media jumps on board the emotional bandwagon and parades dead children in front of the public to the point of emotional extortion. The public then leaps to the delusion that gun confiscation will be great for everyone!

Step 4) The government then stages a radiological false flag event in a major U.S. city while framing a group of patriots, veterans or "preppers" as patsies.

Step 5) This event, which kills 1+ million people, then provides the pretext to declare martial law, suspend the entire Bill of Rights and roll out TSA checkpoints nationwide. TSA agents, who have already proven themselves to be the most masochistic, sick-minded individuals working in government today, are then handed .40 caliber pistols and rifles (yes, they make rifles that shoot .40 pistol ammo) to start waging a shooting war against the American people.

Step 6) Now it's all-out civil war: Americans shoot each other up, causing huge casualties on both sides. Much of the weapons and ammo stockpiled by American preppers and patriots is used up in this conflict, and that's exactly the point.

Step 7) Once the civil war has torn America apart, the United Nations lands UN "peacekeeping" troops to take command and occupy America. This will be accompanied by strict "gun control" mandates and constant surveillance of the American people with facial recognition cameras, audio-recording street lamps in the cities, and airborne drones watching from the sky.

Obama is given another Nobel peace prize – mission accomplished! – for enabling the UN takeover of America. The globalists celebrate.
Why we need the Second Amendment for our own survival
Events like Sandy Hook, you see, are all part of the scripted escalation of violence in America, culminating in the government's declaration of war against citizens. This is precisely why we need the Second Amendment:

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms," said Thomas Jefferson, "...is to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

The only way America has a chance to halt the violence, defend the Constitution and restore the Republic is to stay armed and stay vigilant. Because let's be clear: the Obama administration is a criminal operation. The signing of the NDAA, all by itself, should have been clear grounds for not just impeachment, but prosecution for treason.

We are dealing with an out-of-control gang of tyrants in the White House, in DHS and TSA. There are some good men and women inside the FBI, the Pentagon and even the CIA, believe it or not. Those men and women are just as frustrated with what's happening inside the White House as we all are, and they are ready and willing to defend America against criminal traitors like Eric Holder, for example. Once this all starts to unfold, you will see the federal government having a difficult time keeping all its own people in line. There will be internal fracturing in the federal chain of command, and there may even be break-out groups that seek to overthrow the traitors and restore basic liberties in America.
Six undeniable facts
How all this actually plays out in anyone's guess, but there are several points I can assure you are very real:

Fact #1) The government is arming to the teeth, stockpiling more than five rounds of ammunition for every American man, woman and child.

Fact #2) The American people are also arming to the teeth, buying up millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammunition at a record pace.

Fact #3) The Obama criminals have become arrogant and stupid, thinking they can pull off anything. They will over-estimate their power and soon overstep their bounds in trying to crush the remaining liberties of the American people. There will be a huge reactionary counter-effort.

Fact #4) There are good people still within the government and especially the military who are loyal to the Constitution and despise the communist-influenced gang that now occupies the White House.

Fact #5) The government can and will stage false flag attacks to blame its enemies and centralize power. This is true throughout human history.

Fact #6) Something much larger than Sandy Hook is in the planning stages, I believe. Look for a radiological attack of some sort, such as a dirty bomb being set off in a major U.S. city by a rogue group working under Obama. This will be used to terrorize Americans and blame patriots, unleashing an all-out war against individual liberty in America.

Reprinted with permission from Natural News.

December 21, 2012

Mike Adams is a natural health author and award-winning journalist. He has authored and published thousands of articles, interviews, consumers' guides, and books on topics like health and the environment. He is the editor of Natural News.

Copyright © 2012 Natural News

Re: We Will Not Disarm #282
12/21/2012 05:00 PM
12/21/2012 05:00 PM
Illinois
K
Kalak Offline
Kalak  Offline
K
Illinois
It's not time to push the panic button but yet. However, should the government attempt to disarm us piecemeal, it would behoove us to make sure that we tell our story such that we make such inevitable resisters out there are martyrs rather than be sold as crazy kooks by the media. Let's be ready with a narrative for the first man or woman who resists turning in their AR-15 and kills a federal agent after they do a no-knock warrant. Frankly, we need to be seen as patriots and not kooks.

Some of you talk so tough, ready to leave family, friends, the comforts of hearth and home to live in the field. It's fantasy at this point. Yet, I would too if the circumstances were right, but there are no barbarians at the gate.

Really though, we can put up with Obama and his minions for four more years if all he does is make a passing swipe at the 2nd Amendment. That's all the political power he has to do at this point. Alan Gura and his bevy of academics did more in a few short years than decades of NRA efforts.

Frankly, Obama is far more dangerous in the way he is bankrupting the country. We're more likely to experience a fiscal crisis due to his overspending than we are to be disarmed. We will have our guns, but our children will grow up in a crapsack nation, not unlike what Argentina is going through. I recommend the blog Surviving Argentina if you don't already know about it. This is where we are headed, not the jack booted thugs kicking in our doors. http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

We live in a Republic, and peaceful full scale "revolutions" have happened in our past. For example, in 1800, the Federalists were swept from power and destroyed as a party. Like it or not, in 1932 FDR ushered in a new era. Essentially, through his efforts, despite having the same Constitution, the same words on the same paper, it was given new meaning by his laws and his Supreme Court. Hell, in most of our lifetimes, we almost had a revolution. When Reagan came to the the executive office, he changed the course of the country. We went from liberal and progressive governance of a New Deal Coalition to a New Right Era, and a single shot wasn't fired.

If the knock on the door comes and they are coming for my guns, I'll be locked and loaded. I'd rather die than be disarmed. But our efforts will be better spent making sure that conservatives gain control of the Senate in 2014, and that they gain more seats in the House.

Look, Obama won twice by convincing a bunch of ignorant people that Bush was at fault for the 2008 crash, and that Uncle Sugar will be there to take care of you. Lies, to be sure. But there is a lesson to be learned from him. We can use his same tactics against the Progressives. There is nothing wrong with adapting and learning from an enemy.

The type of person that was an Obama voter is a "useful idiot". There is no reason that we cannot do the same thing. Only unlike Obama, we don't have to lie. We need to tell the truth and craft our message in such a way that even someone who is ignorant of politics but aware of who Chloe Kardashian is dating can understand.

Please help me, we all need ideas on telling the story of freedom.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #283
12/22/2012 12:10 AM
12/22/2012 12:10 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Kalak, it is easy to see that you have command of the English language. Your a word jockey (politely meant).
Please do what you can while you can. I do not possess your talent for words and hope you are successful.

I must say though, I agree with what Dennis K posted above as being to some degree, the outcome of our situation.

As General Patton once said, (at least in the movie) " All American men, real American men. Love to fight"

Even if its with each other. You don't have to be that bright of a light to see where this is heading.

Merry Chrismas

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: We Will Not Disarm #284
12/22/2012 03:41 AM
12/22/2012 03:41 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
Dear Kalak, you are an excellent writer and do make you point superbly! I understand what you are saying and the solution you are seeking. But I must say we have lost fundamental liberties in this country that will only return to us through physical revolution be it by succession or other! I am 44 years old and have been involved with the militia movement for many years and I studied our founding fathers, they're writings, including Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers and much more!

I would like to share this article that states what we have already lost much more elegantly than I can write!

Bill of Rights, R.I.P?

by Karen Kwiatkowski

Recently by Karen Kwiatkowski: Why Peace

This talk was given at the Capitol Bell Tower in Richmond, Virginia, on December 15th, 2012, the 221st anniversary of the ratification of the First Ten Amendments by the Virginia Assembly. The Virginia Chapter of People Against the NDAA (PANDA) organized the event.

We are standing here not far from the place where the first ten amendments – the Bill of Rights – were made the law of the land. These amendments were a great victory for the Anti-Federalists – that indispensable group of founding fathers that included Thomas Jefferson, and George Mason, Patrick Henry and Samuel Adams, James Monroe and George Clinton, and many more.

It is fitting that we celebrate here today what they accomplished here 221 years ago – especially given that every prediction of the Anti-Federalists seem to have come true, and not in a good way.

But before we speak of that, let’s take a moment to remind ourselves of what happened back then. In 1776, the former colonies had united in a war of independence from England and the British crown. By 1787, these united States had won that war. It was not a quick or easy war, but it was a war that was just and right. We know it was just and right, because as Americans, we are familiar with the reasons for the war, as recorded by Thomas Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence.

Jefferson described the Declaration as, "an expression of the American mind." And what a rebellious and powerful and inspiring expression it was!

The generations that claimed independence from the King of England and his empire did so because they understood that all men are created equal, and that all men – all human beings – have rights that are inalienable and intrinsic and timeless, rights granted by the Creator. Chief among these rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

The Declaration goes on to explain why we have government at all. It’s a simple reason. Governments are instituted among men, by men, and derive power from the consent of the governed for one reason: To secure these God-given natural rights.

Let me repeat – government exists only to secure our rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

There is a debate as to what "pursuit of happiness" means.

John Locke, known as the father of classical liberalism, explained that property is a natural right, and that property is derived from labor. Frederic Bastiat, several decades later, echoed Locke and Thomas Jefferson when he wrote,

We hold from God the gift which includes all others. This gift is life – physical, intellectual, and moral life.

Life, faculties, production – in other words, individuality, liberty, property – this is man. And in spite of the cunning of artful political leaders, these three gifts from God preceded all human legislation, and are superior to it.

The war for independence was fought here by Virginians who understood the fundamental role and reason for government. Government exists to secure our rights. They knew that when a government fails to secure our Creator-granted rights of life, liberty and property – of individuality, or expression, of association, of the ability to conduct our physical lives, our intellectual lives, and our moral lives – well, then that government is illegitimate and wrong, and men have every right to withdraw their consent and dissolve it.

So what happened since then? We are today standing not twenty miles from Chesterfield, Virginia, where in August of this year, former Marine Brandon Raub was involuntarily committed to a mental hospital by federal and state authorities because of something he wrote in a private Facebook chat.

Brandon Raub, a 26 year decorated Iraq war veteran, had commiserated to some of his friends about the state of government in America today. I want to read to you some of what he wrote.

He wrote, "The idea that men can govern themselves is the basis for every just form of government. "

He wrote, "The bill of rights is being systematically dismantled. "

He wrote, "You elected an aristocracy. They are beholden to special interests. They were brainwashed through the Council on Foreign Relations. Your leaders are planning to merge the United States into a one world banking system. They want to put computer chips in you.

He wrote: These men have evil hearts. They have tricked you into supporting corporate fascism. We gave them the keys to our country. We were not vigilant with our republic.

He wrote: There is hope. BUT WE MUST TAKE OUR REPUBLIC BACK."

For these words, for this sentiment, Brandon Raub not twenty miles from here was arrested and incarcerated by the federal government, indefinitely, and without due cause. No matter what you think about what he wrote – and I happen to agree with Brandon – his communications and his individuality, his pursuit of happiness –upset the federal government, and that government then decided to take his rights away, and attempted to disappear him into a federal mental institution.

Most of us know about Brandon Raub’s experience. We know because his mother raised Cain about the illegal arrest, John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute aided his legal case, and a judge soon ordered him released without charges. We know this because the Internet was on fire with his story for several months, and Brandon Raub has become one of many lightning rods for the modern liberty movement.

How did this happen? Sure, we’ve read about President Adams and his Alien and Sedition Acts, and we know about the suspension of habeas corpus and imprisonment of opponents by Abraham Lincoln, martial law in the South after the war between the states. We have watched the modern Drug War effectively eliminate posse comitatis, a constitutionally derived post-Civil War concept that prevented the federal army from conducting domestic law enforcement. We have watched, often silently, as millions of Americans patiently submit to repeated and egregious violations of their fourth amendment rights every time they fly on an airplane or visit a federal facility.

I’ll tell you how it happened. And in thinking about how we got here, the way to take our republic back may become clear.

First – the Constitution itself, when offered at the end of that long hot summer in Philadelphia was very much the work, to use Bastiat’s phrase, of cunning and artful political leaders. Their assigned task was to improve upon the Articles of Confederation – specifically addressing issues of central government funding, and of interstate standardization of trade and tariffs.

Instead, the doors were locked, the Articles – which had functioned well and had survived and thrived for a dozen years, were discarded, and a document establishing a central and unified government for the 13 colonies was drafted.

The 9th and 10th amendments were demanded as a weak remedy to a Constitution that seemed to grant ultimate power to a distant capitol. These two amendments were demanded by the Anti-Federalists to ensure that the Republic was not a Kingdom in disguise; that the President and the Congress were not a King and his court all over again.

The constitution’s language can be, and often is, construed to have created a strong centralized government capable of taking life, liberty and property from its citizens. This was no secret, then or now, and the many predictions of the Anti-Federalists have a special poignancy today.

What exactly did these Anti-Federalists – these drafters of our Bill of Rights, predict?

Anti-federalist and judge Robert Yates, writing as Brutus, warned that the Supreme Court would become a source of almost unlimited federal over-reaching, that the vague language of the Constitution would be interpreted broadly, and would have the effect of drastically increasing the power of the federal government. He believed that the Supreme Court, as constructed, would not to be guided at all by Natural Law, precedent, or any other law, just by its own whims and whatever precedents it might set.

Thomas Jefferson believed that the Constitution would indeed bind many of those who signed it – effectively, one generation. After that, he wrote famously, that the tree of liberty would be watered by the blood of patriots. Of course, a contract that no living person has signed in a sense is void – and clearly while many people in this country believe in and honor the Constitution – overwhelmingly, we must agree that most politicians and government bureaucrats do not.

Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts summed up anti-Federalist concerns when he predicted that the new Constitution would "produce a monarchy, or a corrupt, tyrannical aristocracy."

Samuel Bryan also argued that one representative in the House for 30,000 inhabitants was "too few to communicate the . . . local circumstances and sentiments of so extensive" a country. Bryan also attacked the Constitution's checks and balances, saying these would not protect liberty but only serve to obfuscate federal corruption.

These Anti-Federalists, all over the colonies, and especially here in Virginia, demanded ten amendments to the Constitution – a written Bill of Rights. That these amendments were written on paper did not limit them. As we see in the wording of the 9th Amendment – this enumeration of rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage other rights retained by the people. Imagine, a government that does not deny our rights, and beyond that, does not disparage, belittle, mock, and laugh at them!

The daily abuses of the Department of Homeland Security, the American presidents’ kill lists and free speech zones, and 30 thousand drones flying over our country operated by local, state and federal law enforcement and spy agencies don’t seem to fit in or under the Constitution. The many property abuses we face every day, from illegal searches of our papers, computers, and phones to actual takings and condemnations of land and property, tell us in no uncertain terms that the federal government is disparaging our natural rights. It tells me our modern government has nothing but contempt for our life, liberty, and property. It has nothing but contempt for, as Bastiat defines it, our life, our faculties, our production and our individuality.

Where are we today, 221 years after the Bill of Rights was made the law of the land right here in Richmond? We have a million pages of laws, and less liberty than any generation before us. We have more taxation and less representation than any previous generation. But we do have a rallying cry – written into the supreme law of the land, a cry for liberty and prosperity.

This is the legacy of the Anti-Federalists, and it is alive and very real. The Bill of Rights is not an agreement, a contract or a conditional grant. It is a statement of a common and factual natural law. Men are born free. We are born free. We are born free, to live free, to create and produce freely as we are led and blessed to create and produce, to care for and protect our own property, our environment and our families, to trade peaceably with others, and to worship and express our individuality, our faith, and our liberty in a thousand ways. Government exists by our consent, and serves only to protect our rights.

I want to close with my own tweetable version of each of the first ten amendments. And we do need to tweet liberty, to sing liberty, and to live liberty using the Bill of Rights as our guide to how it’s supposed to be. Unlike the Anti-Federalists – who were forced to use pseudonyms when they campaigned for liberty, we can stand and face our oppressor, and together, we can put out-of-control government back in its constitutional box.

Here’s how I understand the Bill of Rights:

First: We assert our human freedom to speak, assemble, worship, read, write, and to openly petition our government – anytime, anywhere, as we wish, always.

Second: We assert our natural right, using arms and armaments both antique and modern, to protect our families, our property and our states as we wish, because an armed populace is the last defense against tyranny.

Third: We refuse to be forced to participate in, to fund, to feed and to maintain a standing army in peacetime, and we will support no war conducted by unaccountable tyrants.

Fourth: We, our children, our homes, our cars, our papers, blogs, emails, and our property are – and must always be – secure from government intrusion or seizure.

Fifth: We demand our right to due process when dealing with any part of government, from the DMV to the DEA, the FDA to the FCC. We will never be forced to testify against ourselves. Our private property is secure from government seizure, even for public use, without just compensation.

Sixth: We will be treated as equals in a court of law. We demand public trials, access to evidence against us and to our accusers, and assistance of counsel in our defense. We celebrate nullification as protection from federal and judicial tyranny.

Seventh: We assert our right to a trial by jury, and for the wisdom of common law to prevail, not rarely or accidentally, but always.

Eighth: We will neither inflict nor tolerate cruel and unusual punishments, excessive fines, or bails.

Ninth: No one and no government may use the Constitution as an excuse to deny, limit, ridicule or mock any of our natural rights and liberties, whether we have listed them here or not.

Tenth: We assert our ownership of ourselves, and of our government, and demand that it act only as defined in Sections 1, 2 and 3 of the Constitution. We positively claim all other rights in the name of our states, and ourselves.

I hope that as you listened just now, you were doing two things. First, I hope you were reveling with me in the wonder of our real liberty, and the opportunity and prosperity and happiness it promises. I also hope you were quietly lamenting the fact that our Bill of Rights is today being ignored, rebuked, and violated by a government we have long tolerated, and continue to tolerate.

In Patrick Henry’s famous speech in Richmond in 1775, he spoke of this human tendency to tolerate bad government far longer than we should, and to cling to vain hopes that governments will voluntarily stop their abuse of human life, liberty and property simply because we ask it to, and hope it will.

But he also said, "We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us."

I believe the Bill of Rights is the natural companion to the Declaration of Independence. May both of these documents inspire us all to seize the day, and live free. May the Bill of Rights guide us in our lives and work, focus our prayers, broaden our dreams, and lead us to end the tyranny, and restore our badly damaged Republic.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #285
12/22/2012 06:34 AM
12/22/2012 06:34 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
We are not alone, Please watch this complete video by Anonymous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmVSDOLwXgo

Re: We Will Not Disarm #286
12/22/2012 09:01 AM
12/22/2012 09:01 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Gun Control Has Always Bred Defiance, and Black Markets in Guns

I doubt I ever would have gone to the black market to purchase an illegal assault weapon if it wasn’t for New York’s annoyingly restrictive gun control laws. Wait. Let me back up a bit. New York State passed the Sullivan Act back in 1911. The law required people to get a government permit to own or carry any weapon small enough to be concealed—handguns, in particular. Issuing the permit would be a matter of official discretion, which is a policy continued to the present day.

The motivation for passing the law was no secret. During debates leading to the ultimate passage of the gun control law, The New York Times editorialized:

[Linked Image]

Well … guilty as charged. My family (I’m descended from immigrants originating in those suspect regions of Europe) has long had a habit of owning, and often carrying, weapons in and around New York City....
Too long to post here in full, but follow the link and read the whole thing.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: We Will Not Disarm #287
12/22/2012 04:20 PM
12/22/2012 04:20 PM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
Good points all, I was talking with my Brother, We both served in the Marines, he Lives a distance from me, but we are on the Same Page, and where he lives are also a lot of Ex service Men, they get together and talk a lot! And we are wondering when the Other Shoe will drop..
This last outrage will galvanize all of us for Good or Bad..Fence Sitters are starting to Realize, the Danger this Crop of Commies, are trying to accomplish with the Latest Shooting of Children,our Dunblane if you will...We have the Sense that they will Overreach and start a Shit Storm, and even if they can get some Public Support. Patriots will NEVER Give up the Means to Protect themselves, They will Declare War on us, when they try to Make the Ownership of Military Pattern Rifles a Felony! We will Need to Fight them, and it will be Man to Man, hill to Hill, with small groups, and Fire Teams to Start..

Once the Entire Population is involved, either by collapse of Infrastructure, or Loss of Food, we will be in Total War, with the Traitors and their Cohorts..

We will win this Battle, be rest assured, no matter how far we need to Take It..These commies are so blind with Power, they underestimate the Will and the Resolve, of Patriot Americans, I say this because THEY are Not Americans In Spirit, and we Will Defeat Them, and It will be with Shock and Awe! Be Brave and Not Fearful, it will be a Good Day to Die, for Future Freedom, and our Children and Grandchildren!

Semper Fi

Semper Fi
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.org, and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2018 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.