Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: We Will Not Disarm #288
12/23/2012 03:52 AM
12/23/2012 03:52 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Don't expect a political solution. The so called conservative republiCONs are every bit as bad as the democraps. ALL of them are the enemies of freedom.

Don't expect any help from the sell outs over at the NRA. They supported the 68 firearms act and will likely support some form of government control of your natural right.

Send them a message they can understand.

Do support the GOA and JFTPF.

Anywhere you can legally open carry...DO so.

Support the economic recovery. Keep the manufacturers running 24/7 trying to keep up with demand. Just maybe they'll have to hire more American workers. Keep buying arms, ammunition and spare parts at an unprecedented pace. Buy more than you need. Buy enough to arm all your neighbors. And don't forget those reloading supplies and equipment. And too, don't forget to buy the necessary components to build numerous cache tubes. While you're at it, buy every book you can find on the home manufacture of weapons for "the underground". Learn the skills and buy the equipment to "roll your own". Consider it an investment in Americas future.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: We Will Not Disarm #289
12/23/2012 06:54 AM
12/23/2012 06:54 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
Thank you Bill Alexander for what you have written, you are correct. God Bless you and yours!

Originally posted by Bill Alexander:
Good points all, I was talking with my Brother, We both served in the Marines, he Lives a distance from me, but we are on the Same Page, and where he lives are also a lot of Ex service Men, they get together and talk a lot! And we are wondering when the Other Shoe will drop..
This last outrage will galvanize all of us for Good or Bad..Fence Sitters are starting to Realize, the Danger this Crop of Commies, are trying to accomplish with the Latest Shooting of Children,our Dunblane if you will...We have the Sense that they will Overreach and start a Shit Storm, and even if they can get some Public Support. Patriots will NEVER Give up the Means to Protect themselves, They will Declare War on us, when they try to Make the Ownership of Military Pattern Rifles a Felony! We will Need to Fight them, and it will be Man to Man, hill to Hill, with small groups, and Fire Teams to Start..

Once the Entire Population is involved, either by collapse of Infrastructure, or Loss of Food, we will be in Total War, with the Traitors and their Cohorts..

We will win this Battle, be rest assured, no matter how far we need to Take It..These commies are so blind with Power, they underestimate the Will and the Resolve, of Patriot Americans, I say this because THEY are Not Americans In Spirit, and we Will Defeat Them, and It will be with Shock and Awe! Be Brave and Not Fearful, it will be a Good Day to Die, for Future Freedom, and our Children and Grandchildren!

Semper Fi

Back in Kentucky and glad to be back in my mountains!
Re: We Will Not Disarm #290
12/23/2012 07:14 AM
12/23/2012 07:14 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
Liberals are not going to leave us alone, we must be prepared to fight for our Freedom!

www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-shooting-debate-20121223,0,4958922.story
baltimoresun.com
The Second Amendment is an anachronism

11:00 AM EST, December 23, 2012
Advertisement

I hope the groundswell of emotional energy on display in the aftermath of the Newtown shootings will be conserved for a rational approach to effective gun legislation next spring ("Battle lines form in gun debate," Dec. 19).

Congress is making the usual noises about re-establishing the ban on assault weapons and large magazines. Doubtless that legislation will pass — and along with it the furor over gun control will dwindle — but over time the result will be just like skimming grease off the surface of a bucket of sludge. Given a year or two and the grease will re-appear, and so will the assault weapons.

Most efforts by municipalities and states to control gun ownership do not stand much of chance if the relevant laws are challenged and taken to the Supreme Court. Despite the learned arguments of the lawyers and the judges' personal views, Supreme Court justices have to weigh the argument against the Second Amendment.

This artless amendment, written for a post-revolutionary period, remains a block to any contemporary gun control measures because these laws do indeed abridge the rights of citizens to bear arms

It will take a courageous Congress to put together a package of legislation that spells out the rights and privileges of gun ownership in contemporary society. But we need to do it, and to repeal the Second Amendment.

Donald Hart, Baltimore

Re: We Will Not Disarm #291
12/23/2012 08:07 AM
12/23/2012 08:07 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
Beware Deceptive Arguments Against the 2nd!!!

Repeal 2nd Amendment
By Robert Klose, Special to the BDN
Posted Dec. 19, 2012, at 2:43 p.m.

Not long ago, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the so-called “right to bear arms” amendment to the Constitution is in fact a guarantee of the individual’s right to arm himself. My first reaction to this ruling was that the justices shared a common malady: the inability to read and interpret dependent clauses; in this case, the first part of the Second Amendment, which reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State.”

How on Earth the leap was ever made from a collective right — the militia — to an individual’s right — the culprit in the recent grade school shooting in Connecticut — is, at first blush, mystifying. But when one considers that domestic policy regarding firearms is directed by the National Rifle Association, rather than Congress, everything becomes clear: The ghost of the late, addled Charlton Heston, aka Moses, is running the show.

School shootings having become almost as reminiscent of America as apple pie, and considering the inability of the citizenry — and the justices — to understand the meaning of the Second Amendment, the time has come to directly address the source of the controversy.

Why be coy? The Second Amendment should be repealed. Once it is gone, meaningful firearms legislation will finally be possible — converting gun possession from a right to a privilege, like a drivers license — and the NRA will be relegated to background noise, a hysterical mob with no constitutional basis for its oblique philosophy that the more firearms the better.

For an insight into what the Second Amendment really intended, it is instructive to refer to the Constitution’s predecessor — the short-lived Articles of Confederation. Take a look at the sixth amendment of that document, which, in part, reads:

“Every state shall always keep up a well-regulated and disciplined militia, sufficiently armed and accoutered, and shall provide and constantly have ready for use, in public stores … a proper quantity of arms, ammunition, and camp equipage.”

It is clear that when the Constitution was drafted, the Second Amendment was basically a contraction, or summary, of this lengthier passage in the Articles, but the emphasis on a militia remained. The National Guard is the militia, not the mass of the citizenry arming itself against the advent of a government invasion of their premises.

The case for an individual’s right to convert his home into an arsenal, and thereby ensure peace and tranquility in the land of the free, has often been based on comparisons with Canada and Switzerland, both of which enjoy widespread gun ownership and yet have strikingly low crime rates.

To me, this is not an apt comparison at all. Canada and Switzerland are not only populated by mature, well-educated adults — there are no Canadian or Swiss “birthers” demanding to know where their leaders were born — but there is a social safety net that makes them “we” cultures, rather than the “me” culture of the United States, a sort of free-for-all where “In God We Trust” is interpreted to mean, “Every man for himself.”

And so we have created a country where we would be better off being ignorant of the whole of the Constitution rather than conversant, more or less, with only one of its amendments, and actually only a piece of that amendment, its independent clause, which reads, “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

This out-of-context fragment may be pleasant poetry to the American mind still obsessed with the idea of the frontier, and it may form a neat rallying cry for those who delight in arming themselves to the teeth — once again, in case the government invades them, in which case my money is on the military’s tanks, aircraft and precision-guided missiles, as opposed to the individual citizen’s M-16. But it is not what the Second Amendment says. Others, of course, feel that the meaning is debatable.

When in doubt, throw it out.

Robert Klose teaches at UMA-Bangor. He is the author of “The Three Legged Woman and Other Excursions in Teaching” and is a four-time winner of the Maine Press Association’s annual award for opinion writing.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/19/opinion/repeal-2nd-amendment/ printed on December 23, 2012

Re: We Will Not Disarm #292
12/23/2012 11:06 AM
12/23/2012 11:06 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky

Re: We Will Not Disarm #293
12/24/2012 09:42 AM
12/24/2012 09:42 AM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
Kalak..some thoughtful words, but as I have always thought, we will be in the FIGHT , does not matter who fires the First shot, either from a financial collapse, or pure aggression on the Part of the Beast Gov...We here for the Most part, have fought before, we have no delusions about the Horror, and gut wrenching smell of War!

We Will not be disarmed piecemeal, or on a large Scale Period! They have more on their Plate than they can handle...I do not worry about their assets, I worry about the People of this Country, and how we will get through this Crisis!

If we must rely on the Three Percent, we will still have a very formidable Force..Don"t count us Old guys out, we been there done that, and anyone that underestimates Our Resolve, will pay the Price...My Drill Instructor Once told me Marines Brag Alot..Cuz they Fuckin Just Do It!

Rest Easy, we can handle the Overburden, maybe not as long as we once did, but God Helps the Willing!

Semper Fi Brother

Semper Fi
Re: We Will Not Disarm #294
12/25/2012 04:57 AM
12/25/2012 04:57 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
The stupid Media, blows it again!

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/own-a-gun-we-know-where-you-live/

Own a gun? We know where you live
Newspaper publishes map of all permit holders in its area
Published: 18 hours ago
author-image by Drew Zahn Email | Archive
Drew Zahn is a former pastor who cut his editing teeth as a member of the award-winning staff of Leadership, Christianity Today's professional journal for church leaders. He is the editor of seven books, including Movie-Based Illustrations for Preaching & Teaching, which sparked his ongoing love affair with film and his weekly WND column, "Popcorn and a (world)view."

A New York newspaper has gone to the effort to map out and publish online – complete with names and addresses – all the people in its area who own handgun permits.

The Journal News of White Plains, N.Y., has created interactive, online maps of all handgun permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties, while it’s also waiting on information from Putnam County.

The newspaper boasts it was able to obtain the names and addresses through a Freedom of Information request, for New York state law makes permit holders’ information public record.

The interactive maps not only give an overall picture of the distribution of handgun permits, but can also be zoomed in upon, revealing the name and address of those licensed to own a handgun, be it pistol or revolver.

Presumably, a person familiar with an area could also use the maps to obtain locations of homes where the owner doesn’t have a handgun permit.

Jeff Knox, director of The Firearms Coalition, called the newspaper’s action “an outrageous invasion of privacy and a highly irresponsible action.”

“People choose to own handguns for a variety of reasons, personal defense being the most common,” Knox told WND. “How many victims of domestic violence, armed to protect themselves from an abusive spouse or boyfriend, were jeopardized by releasing this information? How many vulnerable seniors were placed at-risk by revealing the fact that they own guns?

A gun in the home is a last line of defense against violent criminals,” Knox continued. “Publicizing the existence of the gun in a particular home can have a potentially deadly impact. Guns are highly desirable targets of thieves, and we can expect that some of the people on this list will have their homes burglarized within the next 12 months.”

Response to the online article, judging by its comments section, has likewise been overwhelmingly negative.

“This is crazy!” commented a poster identified as Curtis Maenza. “Why in the world would you post every licensed gun owner['s] information? What do you hope to accomplish by doing this? This is the type of thing you do for sex offenders, not law-abiding gun owners. … I am canceling my subscription with your paper today!”

A poster identifying himself as Robert Wachtel of Mahopac, N.Y., added, “This is the single most irresponsible and dangerous piece of ‘journalism’ I have ever seen. Criminals can now target a specific neighborhood, wait for pistol permit holders to leave for work and burglarize their homes looking for firearms.”

He continued, “There is no legitimate public policy purpose for having pistol-permit info available to the general public. Many states have shielded this information and made it available only to law enforcement. I encourage everyone to contact their state representatives to have this … information shielded.”

The state of New York has become a hotbed for debate on the issue of gun laws since the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn.

At the forefront is the New York Daily News, which shed all pretense of unbiased journalism by publishing a frontpage headline following the shooting that read, “Blood on Your Hands,” and called for readers to sign a petition to “institute comprehensive gun control.” The paper’s editorial department further called Wayne LaPierre of the National Rifle Association a “gun-crazed maniac” who “will forever now be known as America’s maddest gunman.” It has continued in news and editorial coverage to refer to LaPierre as “crazy.”

The highly charged atmosphere surrounding the issue gave Knox yet another reason to criticize the newspaper’s action.

“At a time when prominent public personalities and political operatives are blaming gun owners for the terrible atrocity in Newtown, Conn., and calling for the deaths of gun owners and NRA members,” Knox said, “the publication of this information appears to be an overt threat and intentional effort at intimidation.

“The publication of this information just goes to demonstrate why gun owners around the country are so vehemently opposed to laws requiring registration of firearms,” he concluded. “Something like this paints a large bull’s-eye on the backs of gun owners and on the front doors of their homes, placing them and their families at risk for no justifiable reason.”

Re: We Will Not Disarm #295
12/25/2012 08:33 AM
12/25/2012 08:33 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
You know, I can't blame the newspaper for publishing a list of gun owners that are a public record. I blame the state for making it a public record, and for requiring people to obtain a permit before obtaining a gun. Of course, if I subscribed to that newspaper or advertised in it, I'd be cancelling my subscription and my advertising.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: We Will Not Disarm #296
12/25/2012 10:24 AM
12/25/2012 10:24 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
I believe the newspaper is at fault by taking this public information and GIS software and making it to easy and available for common criminals to access! They used a group of techies to make this information simple and visual, increasing the impact and damage beyond it having been long availability as public information! It is now easily visualized and simple accessed public information for any common thug to use and abuse!

Re: We Will Not Disarm #297
12/25/2012 11:12 AM
12/25/2012 11:12 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Dennis K
Own a gun? We know where you live
Newspaper publishes map of all permit holders in its area
--------
A New York newspaper has gone to the effort to map out and publish online – complete with names and addresses – all the people in its area who own handgun permits.

The Journal News of White Plains, N.Y., has created interactive, online maps of all handgun permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties, while it’s also waiting on information from Putnam County.
airforce
Of course, if I subscribed to that newspaper or advertised in it, I'd be cancelling my subscription and my advertising.
Canceling subscriptions and advertising is not the only way to get back at those bastards.

What if the editor and reporters of that paper had their Addresses etc published on-line. And maybe other personal information like what expensive objects they may own.

The gun grabbers don't care about our 2nd Amendment Rights so why should we care about the Right of a Free Press. Maybe what is needed are some restrictions on what a News Paper can publish, or maybe a lot better letting the victims of the News Paper sue the Scummy Paper or other News Media.

There was a paper that used to publish the Names, Addresses and Mug Shots of everyone who was arrested for a Drug Charge. The biggest problem I have with this is the fact that some of those arrested were completely innocent. One man was stopped in front of a house to pic up a coworker for a ride to work and he was arrested just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was released from custody soon after the arrest as the cops realized they made a mistake but by that time his Name, Address and Photograph had already been published on the front page of the paper.

And if I remember correctly, to make it even worse his boss fired him and the landlord where he was going to move into gave him back his deposit and refused to rent to him.

What happens is Landlords, Employers etc look at those photographs and refuse to rent to or hire anyone who has had their photo published and that is not a good thing. Also some police departments have given mug shots of people arrested for talking to a hooker to a Paper which then gets published, and some innocent men have had their lives ruined.

And the innocent victims can not sue the Fu*king paper.

If anyone is interested in watching a very good movie about an out of control News Media watch Absence of Malice.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: We Will Not Disarm #298
12/25/2012 12:38 PM
12/25/2012 12:38 PM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
The best way to fight fire, is with fire. Burn em out!

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: We Will Not Disarm #299
12/26/2012 02:06 AM
12/26/2012 02:06 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Sniper's right..

The best thing you could do to teach them a lesson, Is publish their names addresses and a Google map of their homes...

Then they would be in fear of people coming to their houses...

Robbery, and murder would be their fear..

Then send a letter saying see how it feels to have your name and address published, so the scum of society can find you...

I bet you wish you were armed...

I wonder how many would arm themselves..

I also wonder how many were already armed or having armed protection, and didn't publish their own names and addresses..

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: We Will Not Disarm #300
12/26/2012 02:23 AM
12/26/2012 02:23 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
By calling for gun control, you are unleashing your own worst nightmare

A warning to gun grabbers and collectivist media

Mike Adams
Natural News
Dec 26, 2012

By screaming about how they wish to destroy the Second Amendment and disarm the American people, collectivist media gun grabbers and “school shooting doomsday” fear mongers have managed to do exactly what they hoped NOT to do: They have pushed millions of AR-15s and hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition into the private hands of Americans.

Over the Christmas holiday, I spoke with a friend who owns the largest retail gun shop (and advanced tactical shooting range) in one of the largest U.S. cities. He told me, “Our store sales have been $100,000 a day since the Newtown shooting.” On a normal business day, his sales hover around the $10,000 mark, so what we’re witnessing here is a 1000% increase in gun sales.

“Our shelves have been stripped bare. People are buying everything in sight, AR-15s, handguns, shotguns, ammo, scopes, magazines, uppers… you name it, it’s gone. When a new shipment comes in each day, it’s gone in 10 minutes. People are waiting here for hours just to buy a rifle.”

Much the same is true across the nation. Every gun shop in America has sold out of virtually everything. Check out the ammunition available an online retailers like www.AmmoToGo.com and www.LuckyGunner.com — almost everything is sold out or backordered.

Ammo magazines are now virtually impossible to come by, too. Firearms gear sellers like www.MidwayUSA.com and www.SportsmansGuide.com are completely sold out and deep into backorders that won’t be filled until February, March or April.

And one retailer, www.Brownells.com said that in one 72-hour period last week, they sold more ammo magazines than they usually sell in three and a half YEARS.

On ebay, aluminum AR-15 30-round magazines that used to sell for $10 are now going for $60. That’s a 600% increase in value in just one week. (Note to those who are buying gold: If you had bought cases of ammo magazines instead, you could right now be experiencing a 600% return on your investment!)

Ten million more guns in the hands of honest, law-abiding Americans

The FBI instant background check system (NICS), which performs background checks on all commercial gun buyers across America, has been stressed to the breaking point. It has already experienced outages over the past 10 days, and even when it’s online, it’s registering the most intense period of firearm purchases in the history of America.

Official numbers are not yet available, but by my estimates, in the last ten days alone over 10 million firearms were purchased in America, and over a billion rounds of ammunition were taken home and put away by U.S. gun owners.

This was, of course, all a reaction to the screaming gun grabbers who are hyperventilating about guns and ignorantly calling for the abolishment of the Second Amendment and the complete disarmament of the American people. This utterly insane screaming fest by whiny, pathetic gun grabbers and collectivist control freaks has only accomplished one thing: the massive ARMAMENT of American citizens, most of whom absolutely will NOT surrender their firearms under any circumstances.

Support for the Second Amendment remains strong and resilient across real America. While the gun-grabbing, lying collectivist media is trying to create the illusion that Americans don’t like guns, the truth is that America was founded on the right to keep and bear arms, and Americans innately understand that throughout history, liberty must be defended by force. This defense of liberty depends entirely on the People owning, possessing and using firearms.

Americans fully realize that disarmament is the path to enslavement and tyranny. That’s why they rushed out to buy millions of guns and over a billion rounds of ammunition. And no amount of distorted media lies, Obama fake crying on TV or even a thousand more government-staged mass shootings will convince people to turn over their guns to the most distrusted organization on the planet… the government!

The reaction is quietly surging

Gun-owning Americans are growing increasingly sick and tired of being called bad people simply because they choose to protect their homes, families and communities with firearms. White gun owners are sick of being irrationally called “racist” for choosing to own guns. (Historical fact: Martin Luther King owned “an arsenal” of guns and often carried a concealed handgun.)

Southerners are sick and tired of being depicted as idiotic rednecks by the uppity liberal media and its distorted, race-baiting TV shows. And the gun owners of America have just about had enough of being blamed for the violence of one crazy, medicated young man who committed murder in Connecticut.

If you go to any gun show right now and talk to people, as I have, you’ll overhear talk like:

“They’re gonna have to pry this gun out of my cold, dead hands.”

“If Obama orders guns to be turned in, it will set off a civil war.”

“Dammit, I should have bought another AR-15 when I had the chance…”

Meanwhile, truly anti-America, seditious TV journalists and social media trolls are screaming things like, “Kill the NRA President” and “all gun owners should be shot” — confirming that the gun-grabbing liberals are, themselves, the promoters of gun violence in America. It’s the lawful gun owners who are so far remaining calm and keeping their firearms muzzled. But if it really comes to a shooting war — and I pray it doesn’t — it’s the gun grabbing zealots who are going to find out what it means to be “downrange.”

And if these gun-grabbing, anti-American collectivists do actually manage to pick up a firearm during a shooting war and try to do something with it, they won’t have any idea how to clear a jam, how to use the forward assist, or how to turn on the mysterious, magical red dot inside the sight. Their college PhD classes never taught them anything practical, you see. They live in the world of “theory” while people like you and I live in something called “reality.”

With rifles clumsily clasped in their hands, these anti-American collectivists will have no clue how to compensate for bullet drop (“What are all these funny lines inside the scope for?”) or how to estimate and compensate for a crosswind. (“Wind affects bullets? I thought they were too fast!”) Nor do they know the difference between a “bullet” and a piece of “brass.” (“You want to SAVE brass? Why?”) They think a “primer” is a pre-calc Cliff Notes booklet, and they think “reloaded” means something to do with The Matrix.

In other words, if it actually comes down to a shooting war between gun grabbers and gun owners, the gun owners will absolutely dominate the battlefield.

Gun owners already have the real power in America, as they should

In truth, gun owners already possess the real power in America. “All political power grows out of the barrel of a gun,” Mao Tse-tung famously said. And that’s why Obama wants to take away all our guns… because they are tools of real power.

The only way gun owners across America can be disarmed right now is if they can be guilt-tripped, cajoled or otherwise tricked into disarming themselves. They cannot be disarmed by force. Any attempt to do so will only result in them shooting back.

If gun owners simply put their foot down, take a stand, and announce, “We will NOT give up our Second Amendment birthright!” then not even the entire federal government can force them to do otherwise.

Stand together, lawful gun owners!

Now is the time for all lawful gun owners across America to stand together, with strength and righteousness, against the unlawful tyrants, oppressors, liars and anti-American traitors who are right now attempting to crush America’s liberty and destroy her Bill of Rights. This is the time for all true patriots who believe in America to SAY NO to Obama, Biden, Bloomberg, Schumer, Feinstein and all the other communist-leaning collectivists who are desperately trying to disarm the American public even while their own children, families and homes are guarded by men with guns.

It is time to say “Enough is enough!” to the lying, fear-mongering media and its laughably pathetic talking heads like Piers Morgan who has the emotional maturity of a five-year-old and the cognitive prowess of an advanced-stage Alzheimer’s patient. Already wanted for questioning in Britain, Piers Morgan has denounced all Americans and said he represents “British superiority” that demands Americans be stripped of all their firearms — just like they were during the British occupation of the colonies in 1775. (Right before our forefathers started shooting large pieces of lead through the thick skulls of British officers… see the movie “The Patriot” with Mel Gibson for a graphic depiction of how men with rifles saved America.)

Pray that Obama and Biden do not attempt to overplay their hand

In all, I can only pray that Obama and Biden do not attempt to arrogantly overplay their hand when it comes time for them to lay out their anticipated gun control “plan.”

If their plan calls for any sort of gun confiscation whatsoever — especially so-called “assault rifles” — it will very likely cause America to erupt into a shooting war.

On the other hand, if Obama and Biden limit their actions to things most gun owners would consider “reasonable,” then they can prevent any further escalation. What will gun owners consider to be “reasonable?” NOT gun registration, I can assure you. Everybody knows gun registration was Hitler’s first step preceding confiscation and then genocide.

NOT another “assault weapons” ban, either. The Clinton ban didn’t keep assault rifles out of the hands of psychopathic killers. Why would an Obama ban work any better?

NOT a ban on semi-automatic firearms. This would be seen as total disarmament of gun owners, as most firearms owned today are semi-autos. (Very few are full-auto. They are extremely rare and ridiculously expensive.)

NOT an artificial limit on standard magazine capacity. Restricting 30-round magazines would also be seen as the disarmament of gun owners. As the purpose of the Second Amendment was to allow the People to be their own standing army against enemies of the nation — including domestic tyrants — any such restriction would be blatantly unconstitutional and wholly ineffective.

Gun control restrictions that might fly

Here are some things that might be considered reasonable among gun owners and therefore not result in a huge national backlash (or even a shooting war).

I’m not saying I agree or disagree with all these; they’re just things that are more likely to succeed and not meet huge resistance if proposed by the Obama administration (which is widely hated by nearly all gun owners, including the police and military):

• Mandatory waiting periods for all firearms purchases, nationwide. A 3-day waiting period would not be considered particularly restrictive or unconstitutional.

• Increased restrictions on firearms purchases by those who are on psychiatric medications. (This is not likely to even be suggested, as the Obama administration is totally in bed with Big Pharma.)

• Strict federal laws requiring firearms to be secured (locked) in any home where teenagers or children have frequent access. (There is already a federal law on this regarding children under 18, but this could be tightened to cover young adults up to age 20, for example.)

• Banning of very large 100-round capacity magazines. These drum magazines all suck anyway, as they frequently jam. This is what happened in Aurora. We should only HOPE that all psychopathic killers have 100-round drum magazines… they would kill no one!

• Mandatory federal background checks for guns sold at gun shows. (This is already required for all commercial dealers. But private transactions are currently exempted from this requirement. This is very likely to be targeted by Obama and Biden, so expect gun shows to be severely restricted in some way.)

In addition, the Obama administration is very likely to attempt to limit importations on certain types of firearms manufactured outside the United States. This might include bottom-feeding shotguns such as the Saiga-12, which the ATF attempted to restrict two years ago. Kiss your AK supply line goodbye…

Stand still… I’m reloading!

If these restrictions are not enough for the hysterically irrational gun grabbers who want to completely disarm law-abiding citizens across the country, then as one gun owner told me recently, “Sure, I’ll give ‘em all my ammo and guns, bullets first.”

That attitude pretty much sums up the topic in real America; not the fabricated delusional America portrayed and distorted by the mainstream media. The media is to real events as GMOs are to real food: It’s all engineered, and every bite delivers a little bit of poison.

In real America, people everywhere demand to keep their handguns, rifles, shotguns and 30-round magazines. They inherently know that a disarmed population has historically been enslaved by a corrupt, criminal government. They do not trust Obama — and nobody trusts the mentally unstable Biden! — and they absolutely will not give up their guns to a lying liberal gun-grabbing President.

If someone like Clint Eastwood called for everybody to give up their guns, that would be different. But not a lying, birth-certificate-fabricating, lawbreaking President whose greatest achievement has been expanding the number of Americans on welfare and food stamps.

Obama will have no real success trying to grab guns. If he’s smart, he’ll push for some marginal restrictions and declare it a success to his own screaming liberal supporters, most of whom are too uneducated to understand the details of any gun control restrictions in the first place. (Half of ‘em can’t even READ!)

Gun control IS racism

By the way, the very first gun control laws in America were put in place by the KKK. Gun control is racism. Gun freedom is equality. A gun in the hands of a free black man makes him an equal to a free white man, according to the laws of physics. This is why the Second Amendment first benefits African-Americans, and secondly everyone else.

If more African-Americans truly understood history, they would be screaming to defend the Second Amendment and make sure guns remain legal in the hands of citizens. History has shown, after all, that any concentration of firepower in the hands of the few ALWAYS gets turned against the innocent.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: We Will Not Disarm #301
12/29/2012 12:47 AM
12/29/2012 12:47 AM
Rhode Island
Y
Yippeya Offline
Yippeya  Offline
Y
Rhode Island

Mirina ser piyan baştire li jiyana ser çukan.
Re: We Will Not Disarm #302
12/29/2012 07:53 AM
12/29/2012 07:53 AM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
It's not Obama, though I agree with what you think about him. It's Dianne Finestein and other gun grabbers that are doing the work of the globalists. Look at the Bill of Rights and how little remains. Look at how every police force in the US has become militarized. This is the final push for the globalist. They are going to enslave us without a shot. And their allies are our own family and neighbours who are happy as long as they can drink and watch the latest trashy television. This is like the sheep leading themselves to the butcher. Unbelievable. The only way to save the Bill of Rights and the Constitution at this point is education and resistance in a way that leaves no room for argument.

Well, this is it.
Re: We Will Not Disarm #303
12/29/2012 07:57 AM
12/29/2012 07:57 AM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
Just so we're clear. Obama is letting others do the heavy lifting so he can sit back and say "it's not me, America is demanding this from me." The man is no dummy and his handlers have been dreaming about this for years. We are in a game of chess against a cunning opponent. Now is not the time for Patriots to fold or falter. Stand strong. If you're going to talk like a Patriot then you will have your metal tested. Are you ready to live like a Patriot?

Well, this is it.
Re: We Will Not Disarm #304
12/30/2012 04:57 AM
12/30/2012 04:57 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Stewart Rhodes: My Personal Pledge Of Resistance

Thursday, 20 December 2012 05:58 Stewart Rhodes

This article was written by Stewart Rhodes and originally published at Oath Keepers

My conscience, and the urgency of our current situation, compel me to speak out. The victim disarmament freaks are now telling us that they don’t want to disarm us- oh, no! They just want to take away our “assault weapons” – our semi-automatic, magazine fed, military-style rifles – and the “high capacity” magazines that feed them. They want us to believe that so long as we can own some kind of firearm, after our semi-auto military rifles are taken, we are not disarmed. That is a LIE.

The truth is that our semi-automatic, military pattern rifles are the single most important kind of arm we can own, and are utterly necessary for effective defense of our lives, property, and liberty. When you are disarmed of your military rifles, you are DISARMED. At that time, the lion’s share of your military capacity to effectively resist tyranny is removed (yes, accurate bolt action hunting rifles are useful in that role too, but the semi-auto battle rifle is truly the Queen of battle, as Col. Jeff Cooper correctly noted). It is a significant force on the battlefield, and as Patrick Henry said, when you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.

It is the height of Orwellian perversion of language and logic to say that disarming you of the most effective arms for combat that you still have is somehow not really disarming you, because you still have hunting rifles and shotguns. And you can bet that if you let them take your military semi-autos, next on their list will be your bolt action rifles, which they will call “sniper rifles” (and by God, that is certainly what they are good for!). And then when they have those, they will go after any weapon that holds more than a few rounds, or is capable of any degree of long range accuracy and penetrating power, telling you that you really don’t need one of those to hunt or target practice (a shotgun will suffice), and then they will take everything except single shot shotguns or .22’s (as was done in England) and on down the line. So long as you have at least a .22, they will say you are not “disarmed” while they take everything else (and then they will take the .22s, or insist that you keep them at a gun-range).

We need to call a spade a spade and teach our fellow citizens that taking away military style semi-autos is disarmament. And we need to throw down the gauntlet and take a hard stand against it, right now. When we, as Oath Keepers, pledged to not obey any orders to disarm the American people, this is what we meant. Any attempt to disarm the people of any arms currently in their possession is illegitimate and must be nullified, refused, disobeyed, and resisted.

And so, in response to this obvious assault on our right to keep and bear arms (as in military arms), I feel compelled to make the following personal pledge:

I Stewart Rhodes, as an American, as a military veteran, and as a father, pledge the following:

I Pledge to never disarm, and in particular, to never surrender my military pattern, semi-automatic rifles (and full capacity magazines, parts, and ammunition that go with them), regardless of what illegitimate action is taken by Congress, the President, or the courts.

I also pledge to pass on those military pattern rifles to my children and my children’s children, as well as the full capacity magazines, parts, and ammunition to needed to use them, regardless of what illegitimate action is taken by Congress, the President, or the courts. As Founding Father Tench Coxe said, while attempting to allay the fears of critics of the proposed Constitution:

The powers of the sword are in the hands of the yeomanry of America from sixteen to sixty. The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom?

Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American… [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. – Tench Coxe, Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

And that “power of the sword” – those “terrible implements of the soldier,” includes the people’s battle rifles and carbines – their M1As, their FN-LARs, their HK 91s, their Grandfathers’ M1 Garand, their AK 47s, their ARs and M4s, etc. – all of the weapons listed as being targeted for Feinstein’s new and improved “Assault Weapons Ban.”

The whole point of the Second Amendment is to preserve the military capacity of the American people – to preserve the ability of the people, who are the militia, to provide for their own security as individuals, as neighborhoods, towns, counties, and states, during any emergency, man-made or natural; to preserve the military capacity of the American people to resist tyranny and violations of their rights by oath breakers within government; and to preserve the military capacity of the people to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, including those oath breaking domestic enemies within government. It is not about hunting, and at its core, the Second Amendment is not really even about self-defense against private criminals. It is about self-defense against public criminals – against tyrants, usurpers, and foreign invaders. (and that is the whole point of the crucial upcoming film, Molon Labe).

Above all other firearms currently available to the American citizen, modern military pattern, semi-automatic rifles provide that military capacity. Protecting the keeping and bearing of such arms of military utility is the heart and soul of the Second Amendment. Thus, any attempt to ban their possession, sale, purchase, or transfer, is an attempt to disarm the American people.

Nor will I surrender my accurate, scoped, bolt action rifles, which are also great force multipliers of military utility in the roles of sniper and marksman. Invaders, tyrants and usurpers fear the sniper and marksman for good reason, and millions of American hunters have the well practiced field-craft and marksmanship skills to serve in those rolls most effectively. We must preserve their means of doing so, including preserving our .50 caliber sniper rifles, our .338 Lapua’s, our .300 Win Mags, and other powerful, long-range capable calibers.

Nor will I surrender my semi-automatic pistols with full capacity magazines, which provide me with the capacity to effectively defend against close range, sudden attack.

I will not disarm, regardless of what law is passed by the oath breakers in Congress, or signed into law by the oath breaker in the White House, and I WILL pass on to my children every terrible implement of the soldier currently in my possession.

Further, I will ask my children to also pledge to never surrender those family arms and equipment, regardless of what illegitimate, Bill of Rights violating law is passed by the oath breakers in Washington DC, and regardless of whatever any oath breaking judge may rule.

Further, I pledge to refuse compliance with any and all laws that attempt to strip me and my children of those arms, the full capacity magazines needed to load and fire them, or the parts and ammunition needed to keep them firing. I will use nullification, civil disobedience, and active resistance against all such laws. I will nullify, disobey, and resist as an individual, and I will work with my neighbors to nullify, disobey, and resist as towns, counties, and states. We will not disarm, we will not comply, and we will resist.

Further, I pledge to refuse to vote for, and to actively work to purge from office any elected official, of any party, who violates their oath of office by supporting, endorsing, or voting for any law, action, or decree that attempts to disarm me, my children, or my children’s children of any of the above noted arms. I pledge to root the oath breakers out, in a scorched earth policy. I will not buy into the “lesser of two evils” con game, and regardless of what party an oath breaking politician is in, and regardless of the outcome of elections, that oath breaker will not get my vote, ever again, once they betray my trust and violate their oath by voting for an assault weapons ban or any other attempt to curtail my right to bear arms.

Finally, I pledge to defend myself, my neighbors, my town, county, and state, against any attempt to forcibly disarm them pursuant to any “assault weapons ban” or any other illegitimate “law” passed by oath breakers within Congress, or pursuant to any illegitimate order, action, or decree by the oath breaker within the White House. We will not disarm. We will resist. And if given no other choice but to fight or to submit to abject tyranny, we will fight, just as our forefathers in the American Revolution fought against the tyrants, usurpers, and oath breakers of their day.

If we are presented with the “choice” of submission to tyranny or fighting in defense of our natural rights, we will fight, as our forefathers fought, when the British Empire attempted to disarm them and confiscate the military pattern arms, ammunition, and supplies of their time. We will make the same choice as Patrick Henry made, when he rejected “peace” purchased at the price of chains and slavery, and said “I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!” I too choose liberty or death.

I hereby reaffirm my oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and pledge my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor in defense of the principles of liberty enunciated in our Declaration of Independence, for which our forefathers spilled their blood. We will not let the Republic fall without a fight.

What say you?

Stewart Rhodes

Founder of Oath Keepers

Re: We Will Not Disarm #305
12/30/2012 06:01 AM
12/30/2012 06:01 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
Amen! Thank you for sharing this!

Re: We Will Not Disarm #306
12/30/2012 08:54 AM
12/30/2012 08:54 AM
Fort Worth, TX
F
FlyingPatriot Offline
FlyingPatriot  Offline
F
Fort Worth, TX
Best thread of re-affirmation of our Patriotic DUTY to our Heritage and Children yet. Great advice and observations from all. It is time to stand-up and be ztrong and resolved.
Happy New Year to all...whatever that brings.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #307
12/30/2012 08:55 AM
12/30/2012 08:55 AM
Fort Worth, TX
F
FlyingPatriot Offline
FlyingPatriot  Offline
F
Fort Worth, TX
...rats - Strong.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #308
12/30/2012 03:44 PM
12/30/2012 03:44 PM
Ohio
D
donttreadonmebmg Offline
donttreadonmebmg  Offline
D
Ohio
What he said!!! 100%

+1 Stewart R.

I'm all in.

If we are to remain free, all good men should join their local militia and learn to fight tyranny on every level and by any means necessary.
If you live in Ohio and would like to participate in Militia training contact the OVC
Ohio Volunteer Corps
Re: We Will Not Disarm #309
12/31/2012 06:44 AM
12/31/2012 06:44 AM
South East
S
Sandman369 Offline
Sandman369  Offline
S
South East
For public release this date. 12/31/12

An open letter concerning the “Gun Control” threats made by public figures and Legislators.

If some drunk runs over a bunch of preschoolers at a bus stop, that does not give you, society or the government the right/authority to take MY car or restrict what kind of car I can own.

If some meth head goes on a rampage at the local day care with a chainsaw,that does not give you, society or the government the right/authority to take MY chainsaw or restrict what kind of chainsaw I can own.

If some insane boy-man guns down a bunch of school kids with any kind of firearm,that does not give you, society or the government the right/authority to take MY firearm or restrict what kind of firearm I can own.

The US has over 300 Federal and major State Firearms laws on the books.(a very conservative figure) Every one of which is unconstitutional. No law will save you from the insane or criminally inclined. The only thing that will suffice to defend your family is the ownership of a weapon and the will to use it.

The 2nd Amendment was never about hunting, or even self defense. It is all about the Citizen's ability to defend themselves against tyranny by the government or the majority. What part of "...Shall not be infringed" do the Marxists not understand?

In reality I think they understand perfectly, that as long as 'we the people' are armed they cannot run roughshod over the Constitution. That is why they have moved slowly and discreetly to usurp our rights on a daily basis for decades. They fear us, they fear discovery and openness. They fear the removal of their masks as liberals or “progressives”. We know their true face, history has shown us
many times. The Collectivist Central Governments of Russia, China, Cambodia and North Korea killed more than 200 MILLION people during the last decades of the 20th Century.

We will NOT allow them to repeat their Socialist nightmare here. We will resist, we will not comply.
We will not permit the confiscation of our property. We will not allow cries of “Save us!”, “Protect us!”
or “It's for the Children!” to be used as justifications for the majority to deny us our natural rights.

Let me state clearly and publicly for the record and for posterity's sake. We will not comply with any further infringements. We will resist. If attacked, we will fight. If accosted at our homes we will shoot back. God have mercy on those in Government, Media or “Law Enforcement” who threaten our families, because we will show none.

We make this statement not in anger or fear, but with sound minds and firm resolve.
Let our servants in the public sector and the intellectual, media, and academic elitists who
support them take note and understand the very personal results of their actions. If our families suffer,
so shall yours. We know where you live, we know where you work, we know where you dine and shop. Your bodyguards and contractors cannot protect you from determined men with nothing left to lose. Stay away from our families, homes and property, you have been warned.

From One unit of the United States Militia
Molon Labe

CPT David C
Commanding Officer
Ohio Valley Minutemen

'“A people that values its privileges above its principles, soon loses both.”
Dwight Eisenhower.
http://ovmcpg.blogspot.com/
Re: We Will Not Disarm #310
12/31/2012 06:58 AM
12/31/2012 06:58 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A Declaration Setting Forth the Causes and Necessity of Taking Up Arms.

Recognizing that we each swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and affirming that we the militia of the several states, being necessary to the security of those states, are the guardians of the Republic, of the principles in our Declaration of Independence, and of the rights of our people, we affirm and declare the following:

We will consider any of the following Intolerable Acts to be unconstitutional, unlawful and immoral violations of the natural rights of the people. Such orders will be acts of war against the American people by their own government, and thus acts of treason.

1. We will consider it an act of war to surrender the sovereignty of the United States to the united nations or any other so-called world governmental body such as the North American Union.

2. We will consider it an act of war to suspend any part of the constitution or Bill of Rights for any reason whatsoever.
Any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances will be disobeyed.

3. We will consider it an act of war for the government to establish an "official" state religion or to persecute or prosecute anyone for worshiping God according to the dictates of their own conscience.

4.We will consider it an act of war for the government to implement a National ID which all citizens will be required to have if they are to buy, sell, travel or work; or the forced implantation of any type of micro chip into a human being. Further, this will include the forced vaccination of US citizens against their will.

5. We will NOT tolerate any order to disarm the American people.
Nor will we tolerate any such attempt to disarm the people by other government entities, either state or federal. Any such order is an act of war against the American people, and thus an act of treason.

In addition, we affirm that the purpose of the Second Amendment is to preserve the military power of the people so that they will, in the last resort, have effective final recourse to arms and to the God of Hosts in the face of tyranny. Accordingly, we oppose any and all further infringements on the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

6. We will NOT tolerate any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects -- such as warrantless house-to house searches for weapons or persons.

7. We will NOT tolerate any order to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to trial by military tribunal.
The international laws of war do not trump our Bill of Rights. We reject as illegitimate any such claimed power, as did the Supreme Court in Ex Parte Milligan (1865). Any attempt to apply the laws of war to American civilians, under any pretext, such as against domestic “militia” groups the government brands “domestic terrorists,” is an act of war and an act of treason. An unwarranted, armed attack against any member of the militia or it’s leadership, will be considered an attack against all the State Militia’s and will necessitate a response.

8. We will NOT tolerate orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and invitation of that state’s legislature and governor. The imposition of martial law by the national government over a state and its people, treating them as an occupied enemy nation, is an act of war. Such an attempted suspension of the Constitution and Bill of Rights voids the compact with the states and with the people.

9. We will NOT tolerate orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.

10. We will NOT tolerate any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
Any order to forcibly intern Americans without charges or trial is an act of war against the American people, and thus an act of treason, regardless of the pretext used.

11. We will NOT tolerate, assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.

Accordingly, as the militia of the several states are the only military force contemplated by the Constitution, in Article I, Section 8, for domestic keeping of the peace, and as the use of even our own standing army for such purposes is without such constitutional support, the use of foreign troops and mercenaries against the people is wildly unconstitutional, egregious, and an act of war.

We will resist with force of arms the use of foreign troops, or the unconstitutional use of our armed forces or police, against the American people. We will treat all who request, invite, and aid those foreign troops as the traitors they are.

12. We will NOT tolerate any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext whatsoever. We will consider all those who issue or carry out such orders to be the enemies of the people.

— And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually affirm our oath and pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor. AWRM

The above list is not exhaustive but we do consider them to be our “line in the sand,” and if such orders are enacted by the government, we will know that the time for another American Revolution is nigh. We the people will have no recourse but to righteously resist such egregious violations of our God given rights and will resist all those who dare attempt to enslave us by any means necessary.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #311
12/31/2012 07:42 AM
12/31/2012 07:42 AM
Eastern Kentucky
D
Dennis K Offline
Dennis K  Offline
D
Eastern Kentucky
I do publicly agree and sign both the above statements, publicly and of my own free will on this 31st day of December 2012

Major Dennis K
Kentucky Mountain Rangers
Commander of the South Florida Seals Militia

Re: We Will Not Disarm #312
12/31/2012 11:40 AM
12/31/2012 11:40 AM
N.E. OHIO
D
DONINOHIO Offline
DONINOHIO  Offline
D
N.E. OHIO
i,m all in too!!

DON
Re: We Will Not Disarm #313
12/31/2012 12:10 PM
12/31/2012 12:10 PM
A Co 119th Bat 46th FF
O
okietwister Offline
okietwister  Offline
O
A Co 119th Bat 46th FF
I, before this board of my brothers of the militias, do openly state my signature on the Declaration so stated above. The acts will be reported and acted on as a declaration of war against the American People and the Constitution of the United States. I reaffirm my oath to defend the Constitution and the people of the United States of America, so help me God.

And I will state this also, I have enjoyed the learning, reading and just some of the fun on this site. I appreciate everyone of you and I may not know you personally but I still consider you all brothers. May we meet on the battle field or in the spiritual life, I will be honored to shake everyone's hand.

God be with us and the Republic in the coming days.

I WILL DEFEND MY FREEDOMS & LIBERTIES AGAINST ANY THREAT BOTH FOREIGN & DOMESTIC, AT ANY COST, SO HELP ME GOD!!!
Re: We Will Not Disarm #314
12/31/2012 01:58 PM
12/31/2012 01:58 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Still all too much talk.

Been ready since '78. Just waitin' on the rest of ya.

I've made sure I stayed ready.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: We Will Not Disarm #315
12/31/2012 04:57 PM
12/31/2012 04:57 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
My thumb is getting twitchy, Safe/fire safe/fire safe/fire ?

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: We Will Not Disarm #316
01/01/2013 12:36 PM
01/01/2013 12:36 PM
Ohio
D
donttreadonmebmg Offline
donttreadonmebmg  Offline
D
Ohio
Originally posted by drjarhead:
Still all too much talk.

Been ready since '78. Just waitin' on the rest of ya.

I've made sure I stayed ready.
Shoot, I was waiting for you. Well now that we got that settled, there's only one thing left to do.

If we are to remain free, all good men should join their local militia and learn to fight tyranny on every level and by any means necessary.
If you live in Ohio and would like to participate in Militia training contact the OVC
Ohio Volunteer Corps
Re: We Will Not Disarm #317
01/02/2013 04:10 PM
01/02/2013 04:10 PM
Minnesota (northern)
S
ShyWolf Offline
ShyWolf  Offline
S
Minnesota (northern)
Illinois State Rifle Ass'n Alert:
"...The ISRA has learned from a credible source that Illinois Senate President John Cullerton will introduce a so called “assault weapons” ban on Wednesday when the legislature returns for its “lame duck” session. Cullerton hopes to ramrod the bill through and get it to Governor Quinn for signature by Friday. If he is successful at doing so, nearly every gun you currently own will be banned and will be subject to confiscation by the Illinois State Police.

Based on what we know about Cullerton’s bill, firearms that would be banned include all semiautomatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Pump action shotguns would be banned as well. This would be a very comprehensive ban that would include not only so-called “assault weapons” but also such classics as M1 Garands and 1911-based pistols. There would be no exemptions and no grandfathering. You would have a very short window to turn in your guns to the State Police to avoid prosecution. ..."

From ABC-7, Chicago: "...Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, a vocal gun control advocate, applauded the committee for its action on the bills.

"I commend the members of the Public Health Committee of the Illinois Senate for approving gun-control legislation that restricts high-capacity magazines and assault weapons designed for battlefields and not America's streets," Emanuel said in a press release. "In order to protect our children, our families and our communities, we need common-sense laws that provide the residents of our cities with the safety they deserve."..."

Portent of what's to come? How will Illinoians handle this (real) crisis to their personal property and physical selves? 2013 is kicking off with a real bang, IMO.

Next stop: D.C. and Feinstein.

DrJarHead may well be onto something.

"If it ain't Constitutional, it ain't legal."
Re: We Will Not Disarm #318
01/03/2013 02:41 AM
01/03/2013 02:41 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

Re: We Will Not Disarm #319
01/03/2013 03:26 AM
01/03/2013 03:26 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
+1 she should be getting millions of these letters...

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: We Will Not Disarm #320
01/03/2013 04:33 AM
01/03/2013 04:33 AM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
It seems to me that conspiring to overthrow the Constitution with a gun ban and transfering gun control to a foreign entity via the UN gun treaty would be treason.

Is there anyone outside of Congress that can initiate the arrest and trial of the conspirators within the government and how can "the people" access proof of the conspiracy when the administration can hide it via national security claims?

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: We Will Not Disarm #321
01/03/2013 06:19 AM
01/03/2013 06:19 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Do they have the will? I say, they do not.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #322
01/04/2013 03:49 AM
01/04/2013 03:49 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
A vote for gun control is a vote for civil war. The message needs to be sent in language that even a liberal can understand.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: We Will Not Disarm #323
01/04/2013 07:53 AM
01/04/2013 07:53 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by Pericles:
A vote for gun control is a vote for civil war. The message needs to be sent in language that even a liberal can understand.
Right on the money.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: We Will Not Disarm #324
01/04/2013 07:56 AM
Fort Worth, TX
F
FlyingPatriot Offline
FlyingPatriot  Offline
F
Fort Worth, TX
Roger that...

Re: We Will Not Disarm #325
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by Leonidas:
I say they do.

They operate under the misconception that they will be sheltered, that it won't be them doing any of the fighting or suffering any of the hardships.

They also intend to try to get us to fight each other. That is what we should avoid though it may be unavoidable.

LE and military have a large percentage who are nothing but drones and will follow whatever orders they are given, regardless the constitutionality, legality or morality.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: We Will Not Disarm #326
01/04/2013 10:30 AM
01/04/2013 10:30 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
I may be wrong, I hope Im not. I do however agree with your assessment as I have the same view. They want us the American people to have a go with ourselves and destroy one another.

After a period of time, we would have most likely spent our ammo stores and killed off or maimed one another making it easy for them to just come in and mob up whats left.

Time will tell. Either way, I am counting on us to prevail, adapt and overcome our obstacles that will lie ahead

Re: We Will Not Disarm #327
01/04/2013 03:13 PM
01/04/2013 03:13 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Leonidas
Brother you are correct that is the way I also believe

drjarhead
quote:

Originally posted by Leonidas:

I say they do.

They operate under the misconception that they will be sheltered, that it won't be them doing any of the fighting or suffering any of the hardships.
Brother you are also correct and I also believe as you do.
But how can you both be correct. Well that is very easy if you understand a few things.

100% Correct

Pericles
100% Correct

So here are the facts the Liberals are suffering under the delusion that if a Gun Ban is enacted Gun Owners will peacefully surrender their Guns.

I believe that if the Liberals understood that Gun Owners will not peacefully give up their Guns and we will Fight and there will be Civil War or Revolution with the results that the Liberals nice orderly, peaceful, secure and happy life as Sheep would be totally Fu*ked up, they would lose their enthusiasm for any Gun Ban.

In short, as long as they can take our Guns without it costing them anything, they will be all for it but if they have to pay to pay a big price to take them then they won't be for it.

Another way of saying it is.

I am willing to fight and if necessary die to defend my Right to Keep and Bear Arms but are you willing to fight and if necessary die in the attempt to take my Right to Keep and Bear Arms from me.

I believe the answer to this is. NO they will not be willing to fight and die to take our Guns from us.

So I believe the correct question should be.

Do they have the will to give up their lives to take our Guns from us?

Another way of putting this is.

If they know that a Gun Ban will mean a Revolution where a lot of Liberals will die will they be willing to go through with it?

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.org, and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2018 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.