J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE

J. Croft
http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/
http://freedomguide.wordpress.com/

What Japan is going through right now is nothing short of horrific; a devastating earthquake, a biblical level tsunami pushing 6 miles inland. Just from that the Japanese will be rebuilding for a generation.

There is potential however for something much worse-that same level quake hitting Tokyo. Basically, most of Japan's economy, society, is concentrated in the Tokyo megalopolis. That megalopolis is one of the main pillars of the global economy. And that megalopolis, with the twenty million plus of Japanese, most of that nation's industry, transportation, culture, all of that sits on landfill-loose earth-with fault lines a few miles away.

IF there's a 9+ magnitude earthquake, Tokyo's gone. With Tokyo gone, Japan will be knocked back to the 1950s and will likely never fully recover. More immediately the Tokyo stock exchange will be destroyed, and that domino alone will send the global economy crashing down. To raise cash the Japanese will sell the trillions in US Treasuries they bought to finance our traitors overspending, taking us down. Further.

All the above is quite bad enough.

Unfortunately we too have the potential for a nation-destroying 9+ earthquake.

The New Madrid fault line basically follows the Missisippi River north to south around Missouri, Illinois. The last time that fault let go in the early 19th century it rang church bells in New England, the flat, soft soils transmitting the energy pulse for thousands of miles.

All that was in the early 19th century-at best the area was thinly settled.

Imagine the same quake hitting now. Examine the following maps:

REST WITH ILLUSTRATION HERE:

http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2011/03/japan-hit-with-magnitude-9-earthquake.html

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152646
03/12/2011 02:10 PM
03/12/2011 02:10 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
I have one problem with what has been posted, this topic does not even consider that the real issue is not that this earthquake may destroy the Tokyo Stock Exchange and Crash the Global Economy, nor does it have anything to do with the New Madrid Fault and what may happen if there were to be a massive earthquake there.

What if this earthquake along with the New Zealand one and last years Haitian earthquake are but signs of something much greater in significance. And what if the extreme weather of the last two years is also a sign of the same thing.

This thing is The Great Tribulation and I believe that these earthquakes along with the extreme weather, Man-Made disasters (Gulf Oil Spill etc) and the current Political Turmoil, like what is happening in Egypt and Libya and other places in the Middle East are but signs that we are now in what is referred to as the Birth Pangs of the Great Tribulation.

I would think that Christians would understand the significance of what has been happening, but from what I have seen, it is as if we all have our heads buried in the sand. Maybe it is because we all fear the truth, that the Birth Pangs that precede the Great Tribulation of the Book of Revelation or the Apocalypse are starting to happen.

I believe that we are very near the time that will see the rise of the Anti-Christ and I have to wonder why more people do not seem to understand what we may all be facing.

I have one question for the members of this board, does anyone else believe as I do that we are very close to the beginning of the Great Tribulation and that what has been happening may actually be signs or even the Birth Pangs of the Great Tribulation.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152647
03/12/2011 02:34 PM
03/12/2011 02:34 PM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
Japan's coast has moved 8 feet. The axis of the earth has been moved. What happens on one side of a geological plate will affect what happens on the other side (sorry, left coasters).

Yes, Sniper, I agree that this is one of the birth pangs which will intensify and become more frequent the closer we get to the Lord's return.

Jesus was very specific about the events and what they meant, and how serious they would become. Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

We should all be learning from the news reports, and using our time to prepare and to glean whatever can be gleaned for the Lord.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152648
03/12/2011 02:44 PM
03/12/2011 02:44 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Yes, I think we could be close to the great tribulation.

Holy Bible (King James Version)

Mark 13:7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for [such things] must needs be; but the end [shall] not [be] yet.
Mark 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.
Mark 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
Mark 13:11 But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
Mark 13:12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against [their] parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
Mark 13:15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter [therein], to take any thing out of his house:
Mark 13:16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.
Mark 13:17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mark 13:18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
Mark 13:19 For [in] those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
Mark 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here [is] Christ; or, lo, [he is] there; believe [him] not:
Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.
Mark 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Mark 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mark 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mark 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Mark 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
Mark 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, [even] at the doors.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152649
03/12/2011 06:03 PM
03/12/2011 06:03 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
This thing is The Great Tribulation and I believe that these earthquakes along with the extreme weather, Man-Made disasters (Gulf Oil Spill etc) and the current Political Turmoil, like what is happening in Egypt and Libya and other places in the Middle East are but signs that we are now in what is referred to as the Birth Pangs of the Great Tribulation.

...does anyone else believe as I do that we are very close to the beginning of the Great Tribulation and that what has been happening may actually be signs or even the Birth Pangs of the Great Tribulation.
The Word will back you up on this one:

The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land.
A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.
Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it.
My heart panted, fearfulness affrighted me: the night of my pleasure hath he turned into fear unto me.
Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.
For thus hath the LORD said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.
And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:
And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:
And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, is Babylon fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

Isaiah 21:1-9

Babylon fallen, is fallen;

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152650
03/13/2011 02:02 AM
03/13/2011 02:02 AM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
From a theological perspective, why Japan?

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152651
03/13/2011 03:17 AM
03/13/2011 03:17 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
I have one problem with what has been posted, this topic does not even consider that the real issue is not that this earthquake may destroy the Tokyo Stock Exchange and Crash the Global Economy, nor does it have anything to do with the New Madrid Fault and what may happen if there were to be a massive earthquake there.

What if this earthquake along with the New Zealand one and last years Haitian earthquake are but signs of something much greater in significance. And what if the extreme weather of the last two years is also a sign of the same thing.

I would think that Christians would understand the significance of what has been happening, but from what I have seen, it is as if we all have our heads buried in the sand. Maybe it is because we all fear the truth, that the Birth Pangs that precede the Great Tribulation of the Book of Revelation or the Apocalypse are starting to happen.

I believe that we are very near the time that will see the rise of the Anti-Christ and I have to wonder why more people do not seem to understand what we may all be facing.

I have one question for the members of this board, does anyone else believe as I do that we are very close to the beginning of the Great Tribulation and that what has been happening may actually be signs or even the Birth Pangs of the Great Tribulation.
+1 OK here go's,The current churches for the most part do not even listen to those that GOD sends,They only want happy happy joy joy, just as in the days of old. I'm going to step out on a limb for the Lord here, In 2010 we left our church of 4 yrs though we still attended the wednesday bible study. In the latter part of 2010 while at this study I was given a vision of a massive disaster and a picture of a flag.After study I took the elders aside told them the vision and drew a picture of the flag for them then put it in my bible. Upon returning home I googled flags of the world and the flag that matched was the Japanese Imperial Navy (No Joke) I then put this back in my bible and forgot about it.Yesterday the Lord brought this back to my memory, I pulled it out and E-mailed it to the Elders,Needless to say my wife and I are tripping out on this but not surprised because the Lord has been doing this with us for the last 7 yrs. There response was steral at best( Thank You we will ask the Lord about it .)"Note" I've been the voice telling them to prepare for the times ahead for the last 3 yrs and ignored.So there you go,And you are right something worse is coming.Some of you will Scoff at this but it is the truth,Isaiah 30:9&10, 9 This is a rebellious people, Lying Children who will not hear the law of the Lord;10 Who say to the seers, "Do not see", And to the prophets,"Do not prophesy to us right things; Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits. GOD BLESS

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152652
03/13/2011 04:17 AM
03/13/2011 04:17 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Originally posted by StrayCat:
Why not Japan, Why Indonesia, Why Haiti
The 7 trumpet judgements are repentive,Then the 7 Bowl judgements will be the Wrath of GOD poured out on the unrepentant unbelieving world.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152653
03/13/2011 08:26 AM
03/13/2011 08:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The quake was centered straight offshore from the reactors...Since the first quake many large quakes(not after shocks,separate quakes in the same gen area)have occurred.These additional quakes are to hinder the effort to start the reactors from melting down.Clearly,HAARP is to blame of these many quakes.Soon,the news will change to the radiation is an extreme danger on the west coast and and state of emergency will be declared.MARTIAL LAW!

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/10/140_40.php

Hold on to your hats.We're in for a bumpy ride!

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152654
03/13/2011 10:51 AM
03/13/2011 10:51 AM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
From a theological perspective, why Japan? -- Straycat
Mark 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Note: "...earthquakes in divers places..." (diverse, or MANY places)

Major earthquakes in MANY places will be a much more common occurrence the closer we get to the return of the Lord.

So far as martial law, I doubt we will see it resulting directly from the Japan event. Riots over economic effects or earthquakes in the US will bring it on pretty quickly. And, they are not far off.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152655
03/13/2011 05:43 PM
03/13/2011 05:43 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Chile, New Zealand, Japan,...Next?

Better prepare for it here.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152656
03/14/2011 07:58 AM
03/14/2011 07:58 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Chile, New Zealand, Japan,...Next?

Better prepare for it here.
The entire U.S. west coast, including Alaska, sits on the western edge of the Ring of Fire.

As we witnesses from the Tsunami, which damaged multiple ports in California, every quake results in a ripple effect.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152657
03/14/2011 12:03 PM
03/14/2011 12:03 PM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
If you look at a few events you will quickly see some trends.
In the beginning of the cold war they prepared the mountain retreat at Camp David with the underground base in the Mountain at Ft Deitrick. The rest of the government was to go to Boulder Colorado (Norad) command and control center.
In 2008 to 2009 much of the CIA moved from Langley to Boulder. While much of the strategic control was seated at Wright Patterson during the Cold war, today they have moved to more secure bases in the Rockies area.
That is just prudent planning though. There is a major fault running under the North East commercial corridor. Here in NC we have a major fault that runs from North of Winston Salem down into South Carolina around the I-72 area by way of Charlotte. However based upon recent activity both in the shake arena (4.2-3.8) for the past few months, and military activity and preparations there I would believe the New Madrid fault line will be next to pop. Since this fault line runs from the Lake Superior substructure down the Mississippi basin to the Gulf at about where BP was drilling. I think that there is a plan to fulfill some points on the UN Agenda 21 plan. IE: reduced population to 530,000,000 people on the earth. If the Madrid fault splits the base structure of Lake Superior the water will run south at about 100 to 200 feet elevation to the Gulf of Mexico. This will take out the US Agriculture resource not to mention about 1 million people. The power grid based upon the Eastern Nuke facilities, and the TVA will be taken out by the 50 to 100 mile wide Mississippi River. The eastern half of the country which have the majority of the dole recipients and with the lights out washington will burn in about 3 weeks.
Unless!
The activity of the New Madrid causes the eastern faults through the NE and those in the South East to shift also which would destroy NY city and the NY to Maine corridor. Then the riots will begin in less than 4 days. That is after the tides and explosions of the Natural gas lines kill the 1.5 to 2 million people who will face them and the tidal waves from the Atlantic ocean in their living rooms.
All the while DHS and FEMA will be setting up relief camps west of the Mississippi for any who make it there.
If not now then later as each day draws this poor planet closer to the great alignment of the planets and the sun. Then add the new comet that will also pass around the sun, and the 10th planet 'Nibru" which was refereed to in the Bible as "Wormwood".
Everyone here should already have a "Shelter in Place" plan in place, not in mind, that covers these things.
Remember that if the local "Walmart Store" and your house catch fire the Fire Suppression Resources will be at Walmart because it is part of the communities "Infrastructure" and thus rate higher than your home.
If the mobs are massing at City Hall to demand action, and a group of others are going door to door on your street looting and burning the LEO will be at city Hall in their swat suits "In Case". The gangs know this too.

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152658
03/14/2011 12:41 PM
03/14/2011 12:41 PM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
Since this thread is headed out into prophecy and HAARP I might as well throw these in:

Haarp Did Japan, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD, whats next? Madrid Fault line?
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/03/haarp-did-japan-all-proof-in-world.html

Rothschild "Day of Rage" -- Hiroshima-Nagasaki II FUKUSHIMA BLAST against mono-ethnic nationalist all-goy high-standard-of-living educated cultured Japan
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/03/rothschild-day-of-rage-hiroshima.html

How to Detox Your Body of Depleted Uranium Residues, the Effects of Radiation, and Radioactive Contamination
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-detox-your-body-of-depleted.html

Youtube: coverup is going on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHKQfeMiRUc&feature=player_embedded

Japan says radiation leak could last months
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/14/world/asia/japan-fukushima-nuclear-reactor.html

Report on Fukushima threat, potential outcomes
http://www.ieer.org/comments/Daiichi-Fukushima-reactors_IEERstatement.pdf

Be your own leader

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152659
03/14/2011 01:02 PM
03/14/2011 01:02 PM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
Theological aspects: as to what's commonly referred to as biblical prophecy, I've studied not only the Bible but who authored the books, when and their motivations... the Holy Bible is not very Christian.

The Pentatuch-first five books of the Old Testament-are the Hebrew Torah. They are laid precisely out, precisely, but that didn't come from God. Not opening the hate jews can, but Jehovah is not God or otherwise the depictions of those strange, wildly described glowing flying chariots? God wouldn't need those. Someone pawning themselves off as a god would.

And where is Jesus in the Old Testament? Not written in. Why does what is pawned off as the word of God in the OT clash so much with what Jesus said in the Gospels? A key passage, paraphased:

"When Jesus saw His Disciples on their knees praying He asked 'who do you pray to?'

The Disciples answered, 'we pray to Jehovah'.

And Jesus said "what you pray to is not My Father, he is the father of lies, a murderer, a thief and a liar from the first!"

Understanding that puts literally the rest of the Bible into perspective.

For that matter if this is Christianity, where are Jesus' teachings in the New Testament? An upstart named Paul-a Pharisee who first persecuted, Jesus' followers, then subverted his movement and steered it into a controlling, corrupt evil religion that would become the Roman Catholic church... it's HIS words, not Jesus' that dominate the New Testament.

James the brother of Jesus and Peter repeatedly denounced Paul, even in the NT. Even after a debauched Roman Emperor Constantine looking for something to reunify the Roman Empire threatened his Council of Nicea with death if the Bible wasn't put together his way. A lot of writings, including the Book of Thomas which was about nothing else but what Jesus said and taught was left out. The pedophile English King James made the 1611 version everyone says is the authentic Word Of God.

So someone's hands have been on the Word of God-too bad it wasn't the purported author.

Which brings us to Revelations-something that looks and feels like a drugged psyop. The writer-John-is instructed to eat a piece of parchment... today, LSD or some other psycho alterating chemical would be laced into that parchment, and John's guided to a tour of the future.

So who's to say the plan laid out in Revelations isn't prophecy, but a plan cleverly and brilliantly purported as 'prophecy'? Study the bible objectively and you will see the crudely slapped together joins, the editing, the agenda clearly visible for those willing to see and accept.

Who is to say that just because some funky vision states that 7 billion people have to die, that 7 billion human beings HAVE TO DIE?

Normal, every day folks are just that-they don't go about planning suicide bombings, or committing fraud to steal people's homes with debt, or planning satanic sacrifices of 7 billion people for some imagined reward.

Criminals and maniacs do.

You want to follow God? Then FOLLOW him. Stop looking at lies and look to God. He's in your heart and if you'd find a quiet place and earnestly pray, and still your mind to actually listen, you'll find Him.

You might be surprised as to the conversation. I certainly, pleasantly was.

Of course it took years to detox myself of the religious programming but any belief deeply rooted isn't easily dug out. Follow Our Father in Heaven. We don't have to lay back and let our species be exterminated because some religious covert satanists say so.

Be your own leader

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152660
03/14/2011 01:08 PM
03/14/2011 01:08 PM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline OP
J. Croft  Offline OP
J
somewhere-where am I?
If you look at a few events you will quickly see some trends.
In the beginning of the cold war they prepared the mountain retreat at Camp David with the underground base in the Mountain at Ft Deitrick. The rest of the government was to go to Boulder Colorado (Norad) command and control center.
In 2008 to 2009 much of the CIA moved from Langley to Boulder. While much of the strategic control was seated at Wright Patterson during the Cold war, today they have moved to more secure bases in the Rockies area.
That is just prudent planning though. There is a major fault running under the North East commercial corridor. Here in NC we have a major fault that runs from North of Winston Salem down into South Carolina around the I-72 area by way of Charlotte. However based upon recent activity both in the shake arena (4.2-3.8) for the past few months, and military activity and preparations there I would believe the New Madrid fault line will be next to pop. Since this fault line runs from the Lake Superior substructure down the Mississippi basin to the Gulf at about where BP was drilling. I think that there is a plan to fulfill some points on the UN Agenda 21 plan. IE: reduced population to 530,000,000 people on the earth. If the Madrid fault splits the base structure of Lake Superior the water will run south at about 100 to 200 feet elevation to the Gulf of Mexico. This will take out the US Agriculture resource not to mention about 1 million people. The power grid based upon the Eastern Nuke facilities, and the TVA will be taken out by the 50 to 100 mile wide Mississippi River. The eastern half of the country which have the majority of the dole recipients and with the lights out washington will burn in about 3 weeks.
Unless!
The activity of the New Madrid causes the eastern faults through the NE and those in the South East to shift also which would destroy NY city and the NY to Maine corridor. Then the riots will begin in less than 4 days. That is after the tides and explosions of the Natural gas lines kill the 1.5 to 2 million people who will face them and the tidal waves from the Atlantic ocean in their living rooms.
All the while DHS and FEMA will be setting up relief camps west of the Mississippi for any who make it there.
If not now then later as each day draws this poor planet closer to the great alignment of the planets and the sun. Then add the new comet that will also pass around the sun, and the 10th planet 'Nibru" which was refereed to in the Bible as "Wormwood".
Everyone here should already have a "Shelter in Place" plan in place, not in mind, that covers these things.
Remember that if the local "Walmart Store" and your house catch fire the Fire Suppression Resources will be at Walmart because it is part of the communities "Infrastructure" and thus rate higher than your home.
If the mobs are massing at City Hall to demand action, and a group of others are going door to door on your street looting and burning the LEO will be at city Hall in their swat suits "In Case". The gangs know this too.
All prudent points.

If most of the resources and the security are at Wal-Mart and City Hall, well, guess what? Remember Sun Tzu and don't go where the enemy is strong. Nothing more need be said about that.

Like it or not, people with their heads freshly popped out of their asses will be looking for people like us for leadership and to link up. Got plans on how to handle that? We could use the additional numbers but those numbers need to be spun into their own groups.

Be your own leader

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152661
03/14/2011 03:04 PM
03/14/2011 03:04 PM
Eastern NC
HARBINGER Offline
HARBINGER  Offline
Eastern NC
Originally posted by J. Croft:
Theological aspects: as to what's commonly referred to as biblical prophecy, I've studied not only the Bible but who authored the books, when and their motivations... the Holy Bible is not very Christian.

The Pentatuch-first five books of the Old Testament-are the Hebrew Torah. They are laid precisely out, precisely, but that didn't come from God. Not opening the hate jews can, but Jehovah is not God or otherwise the depictions of those strange, wildly described glowing flying chariots? God wouldn't need those. Someone pawning themselves off as a god would.

And where is Jesus in the Old Testament? Not written in. Why does what is pawned off as the word of God in the OT clash so much with what Jesus said in the Gospels? A key passage, paraphased:

"When Jesus saw His Disciples on their knees praying He asked 'who do you pray to?'

The Disciples answered, 'we pray to Jehovah'.

And Jesus said "what you pray to is not My Father, he is the father of lies, a murderer, a thief and a liar from the first!"

Understanding that puts literally the rest of the Bible into perspective.

For that matter if this is Christianity, where are Jesus' teachings in the New Testament? An upstart named Paul-a Pharisee who first persecuted, Jesus' followers, then subverted his movement and steered it into a controlling, corrupt evil religion that would become the Roman Catholic church... it's HIS words, not Jesus' that dominate the New Testament.

James the brother of Jesus and Peter repeatedly denounced Paul, even in the NT. Even after a debauched Roman Emperor Constantine looking for something to reunify the Roman Empire threatened his Council of Nicea with death if the Bible wasn't put together his way. A lot of writings, including the Book of Thomas which was about nothing else but what Jesus said and taught was left out. The pedophile English King James made the 1611 version everyone says is the authentic Word Of God.

So someone's hands have been on the Word of God-too bad it wasn't the purported author.

Which brings us to Revelations-something that looks and feels like a drugged psyop. The writer-John-is instructed to eat a piece of parchment... today, LSD or some other psycho alterating chemical would be laced into that parchment, and John's guided to a tour of the future.

So who's to say the plan laid out in Revelations isn't prophecy, but a plan cleverly and brilliantly purported as 'prophecy'? Study the bible objectively and you will see the crudely slapped together joins, the editing, the agenda clearly visible for those willing to see and accept.

Who is to say that just because some funky vision states that 7 billion people have to die, that 7 billion human beings HAVE TO DIE?

Normal, every day folks are just that-they don't go about planning suicide bombings, or committing fraud to steal people's homes with debt, or planning satanic sacrifices of 7 billion people for some imagined reward.

Criminals and maniacs do.

You want to follow God? Then FOLLOW him. Stop looking at lies and look to God. He's in your heart and if you'd find a quiet place and earnestly pray, and still your mind to actually listen, you'll find Him.

You might be surprised as to the conversation. I certainly, pleasantly was.

Of course it took years to detox myself of the religious programming but any belief deeply rooted isn't easily dug out. Follow Our Father in Heaven. We don't have to lay back and let our species be exterminated because some religious covert satanists say so.
The New Testament is CONTAINED in the Old Testament.
The Old Testament is EXPLAINED in the New Testament.
The New Testament is CONCEALED in the Old Testament.
The Old Testament is REVEALED in the New Testament.
The New Testament AUTHENTICATES the Old Testament.
The Old Testament ANTICIPATES the New Testament.
The New Testament LIES HIDDEN in the Old Testament.
The Old Testament LIES OPEN in the New Testament.
The Old Testament PREDICTS a Person.
The New Testament PRESENTS that Person.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152662
03/14/2011 04:30 PM
03/14/2011 04:30 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
Originally posted by Straycat:
Because Japan lies on a very seismically active fault line and has had many earthquakes and volcanoes.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152663
03/14/2011 05:25 PM
03/14/2011 05:25 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
/qb][/QUOTE]The New Testament is CONTAINED in the Old Testament.
The Old Testament is EXPLAINED in the New Testament.
The New Testament is CONCEALED in the New Testament.
The Old Testament is REVEALED in the New Testament.
The New Testament AUTHENTICATES the Old Testament.
The Old Testament ANTICIPATES the New Testament.
The New Testament LIES HIDDEN in the Old Testament.
The Old Testament LIES OPEN in the New Testament.
The Old Testament PREDICTS a Person.
The New Testament PRESENTS that Person. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Nice,I like that, Thanks

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152664
03/14/2011 05:36 PM
03/14/2011 05:36 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
There has been explosions in 4 reactors,One is currently on fire. Responding U.S. servicemen out in the Pacific were irradiated and Carrier moved to safer location. I have received an alert to start taking Iodine tabs immediately,Scientists state if you wait for official U.S. Government ALERT it is going to be to late. Once particles enter 200 MPH jetstream it only takes 1.5 days to reach west coast of the U.S. ,Get ready

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152665
03/14/2011 06:05 PM
03/14/2011 06:05 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
ABC 7 Has just reported elevated radiation levels have already reached Tokyo,and the U.S.Servicemen whom were irradiated were 100 mile off coast.

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152666
03/15/2011 03:45 AM
03/15/2011 03:45 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Third explosion at nuclear plant raises cancer fears as 140,000 told 'seal yourself indoors'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-hits-nuclear-plant.html#ixzz1GgCgOxav

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366308/Japan-earthquake-tsuna

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152667
03/15/2011 02:02 PM
03/15/2011 02:02 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
California supplies of Potassium iodine ceased off store and pharmacy shelves and stockrooms including canceling all of there orders, by order of the U.S. Government.I also personally went to Walgreens and Walmarts pharmacies in Ridgecrest and confirmed this just an hr. ago, Also a friend that runs a senior advanced care facility called and said her orders were canceled by the Government and she can't get any anywhere. In opposition to Scientists reports, the Media and Government paid spokesman are telling the American people that radiation reaching the U.S. west coast is unlikely. Myself and others smell a RAT. The Pharmacist gave me a concerned look and asked " What are the rest of us supposed to do? "

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152668
03/15/2011 02:06 PM
03/15/2011 02:06 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
The nuclear plant has now been abandoned due to surging radiation levels. Call it what you will,sugar coat it all you want,they have completely lost control,this IS a melt down!

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152669
03/16/2011 08:09 AM
03/16/2011 08:09 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
D308cat
California supplies of Potassium iodine ceased off store and pharmacy shelves and stockrooms including canceling all of there orders, by order of the U.S. Government. I also personally went to Walgreens and Walmarts pharmacies in Ridgecrest and confirmed this just an hr. ago, Also a friend that runs a senior advanced care facility called and said her orders were canceled by the Government and she can't get any anywhere. In opposition to Scientists reports, the Media and Government paid spokesman are telling the American people that radiation reaching the U.S. west coast is unlikely. Myself and others smell a RAT. The Pharmacist gave me a concerned look and asked " What are the rest of us supposed to do? "
If I understand correctly you are in effect saying that the Government is preventing Pharmacies from acquiring Potassium Iodine, which means Citizens will not be able to purchase it to protect themselves and their families from the Radiation.

This makes no sense unless the Government actually wants American Citizens to get sick and die.

So if what you posted is the truth and I believe that you have posted only the truth and facts, what the Government has done is not only Criminal it is Pure Evil, and the Big Question is, what will the People do about it?

Will the people who need it and want it simply stay at home and wait to die or will they take action to get it? And what type of action will they be willing to take?

And if they can't get it due to the Government and they do get a Lethal Does of Radiation and they know they will die very soon or they and their loved ones will die because of the Government's Crime, what may the people who are now Terminal do because of it?

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152670
03/16/2011 02:19 PM
03/16/2011 02:19 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
I am sure the Feds would like us all to die at an early age but I wonder if the ban on potassium iodine has anything to do with their claim that they need to stop the sale of iodine because it can be used in manufacturing meth.

source: http://www.survivalblog.com/2007/08/letter_re_povidone_betadine_wi.html

Letter Re: Povidone (Betadine) Will Be Exempted from the New U.S. Iodine Ban But Polar Pure Will Not

Jim,
I was reading through FR Doc E7-12736 (Federal Register: July 2, 2007, Volume 72, Number 126, Rules and Regulations, Page 35920-35931, online at your link http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2007/fr0702.htm this morning when I found this language at the bottom of the document: Sec. 1310.12 Exempt chemical mixtures.
(4) Iodine products classified as iodophors that exist as an iodine complex to include poloxamer-iodine complex, polyvinyl pyrrolidone-iodine complex (i.e., povidone-iodine), undecoylium chloride iodine, nonylphenoxypoly (ethyleneoxy) ethanol-iodine complex, iodine complex with phosphate ester of alkylaryloxy polyethylene glycol, and iodine complex with ammonium ether sulfate/polyoxyethylene sorbitan monolaurate.

It appears that Betadine and some other organic iodine compounds will continue to be available.

Thanks for the great blog, and God bless you and your family. Your brother in Christ, - DF

JWR Replies: Thanks for making that clarification. We can breathe a sigh of relief about Betadine, but sadly, not Polar Pure water purifier, which uses iodine crystals.

The latest that I've heard from preparedness vendors is that Polar Pure will not be totally banned from sale, but that the Federal government will soon be mandating a new licensing procedure costing $2,400 per year for wholesalers, and $1,200 per year for retailers, with the costs to be borne by the vendors. There will also be severe purchase quantity limits, and "positive tracking" of iodine products (over 2% solution) through every step of commerce from manufacture to wholesalers, to retailers, and finally and right down to electronic logging the names and addresses of every retail customer. Again, the cost of compliance (and the time required for record keeping) will be borne by the vendors. To offset these costs, wholesalers and retailers will undoubtedly raise their prices. With licensing at multiple levels plus the sales tracking paperwork, the price of Polar Pure and other potent iodine products will surely skyrocket. So stock up now, before prices increase. Polar Pure is still under $12 per bottle from Ready Made Resources, with no DEA paperwork. But if you dawdle a few months, I predict that you will find that it will be selling for $30+ per bottle, and you will have your particulars enshrined in some Federal database. I've said it before: Whenever a government interferes and enacts a ban, freeze, or other control, prices are bound to rise.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152671
03/16/2011 05:18 PM
03/16/2011 05:18 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
[b]D308cat
California supplies of Potassium iodine ceased off store and pharmacy shelves and stockrooms including canceling all of there orders, by order of the U.S. Government. I also personally went to Walgreens and Walmarts pharmacies in Ridgecrest and confirmed this just an hr. ago, Also a friend that runs a senior advanced care facility called and said her orders were canceled by the Government and she can't get any anywhere. In opposition to Scientists reports, the Media and Government paid spokesman are telling the American people that radiation reaching the U.S. west coast is unlikely. Myself and others smell a RAT. The Pharmacist gave me a concerned look and asked " What are the rest of us supposed to do? "
If I understand correctly you are in effect saying that the Government is preventing Pharmacies from acquiring Potassium Iodine, which means Citizens will not be able to purchase it to protect themselves and their families from the Radiation.

This makes no sense unless the Government actually wants American Citizens to get sick and die.

So if what you posted is the truth and I believe that you have posted only the truth and facts, what the Government has done is not only Criminal it is Pure Evil, and the Big Question is, what will the People do about it?

Will the people who need it and want it simply stay at home and wait to die or will they take action to get it? And what type of action will they be willing to take?

And if they can't get it due to the Government and they do get a Lethal Does of Radiation and they know they will die very soon or they and their loved ones will die because of the Government's Crime, what may the people who are now Terminal do because of it? [/b]
I found out today that by federal law if you live within a certain radius around a Nuclear plant you can ask them for the potassium Iodine pills and they have to supply you with them. As far as the truth, I reported it just as I was told by the Pharmacy,and the Person that runs the Care facility .

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152672
03/17/2011 10:47 AM
03/17/2011 10:47 AM
FEMA Region V
S
Straycat Offline
Straycat  Offline
S
FEMA Region V
Not trying to be picky, or a smart*ss, but it's potassium iodide, not iodine.

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152673
03/17/2011 12:55 PM
03/17/2011 12:55 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Straycat
Not trying to be picky, or a smart*ss, but it's potassium iodide, not iodine.
Actually it's Iodide or Iodate, I used Iodine since that is what others were using. I am usually a very picky person but I am trying to change.

By the way for anyone interested Iodide is better to use then Iodate, since Iodate can be hard on the Stomach. And I believe that Iodate is no longer commonly available.

Sniper_762X51
So if what you posted is the truth and I believe that you have posted only the truth and facts,
D308cat
As far as the truth, I reported it just as I was told by the Pharmacy,and the Person that runs the Care facility .
You won't have any disagreement on that from me my friend, I know you told the truth and I also have known our Government is Evil for a very long time but it is hard to understand the logic behind some of the evil it does. Maybe there is no logic and it is just Evil for the sake of evil itself.

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152674
03/18/2011 09:38 AM
03/18/2011 09:38 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Radiation levels in Torrance county New Mexico rise from .050 mrem at 6000 ft to .257mrem between yesterday and this afternoon.

Not dangerous but climbing.

I think that the people in Hawaii and California are not being given the true figures.

It may not be dangerous, but I would rather know the real amount.
The media claims they are told it's 1 billionth the dangerous amount.
The limit for non industrial exposure is 100mrem per year, which equals 1 msv. If it is .257mrem here, It should be a bit higher in Cali. Amounts are based on normal exposure for normal exposure, not work with anything radioactive.

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152675
03/19/2011 12:50 AM
03/19/2011 12:50 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
What the U.S. Navy is doing for Japan.

Sailors and families with questions on personnel matters related to the disaster in Japan should visit the Commander Navy Personnel website or call the Navy Emergency Coordination Center at 1-877-414-5358.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152676
03/19/2011 03:45 AM
03/19/2011 03:45 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Radioactive Iodine found in Tokyo water supply,Spinach and milk.Most countries stop importation of Japanese sea food.

Re: JAPAN HIT WITH MAGNITUDE 9+ EARTHQUAKE-BUT AMERICA'S WILL BE WORSE #152677
04/24/2011 01:53 PM
04/24/2011 01:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Japanese Government asking for a world wide blackout on any info on radiation levels in Japan.

I tried to find an American vid(he's french and very serious) but,Japan is full of Europeans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Y3VtK_06c&feature=related

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.