09/05/2011 12:53 PM
09/05/2011 12:53 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Like this D.C. police officer. He draws a gun on a woman and her sister, and tells her to restrain her unleashed dog. As she is reaching for her pet, the officer shoots five times, wounding the dog in the shoulder and hip.

Then he tickets the woman for violating the city's leash law, which is all he should have done in the first place.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153315
09/05/2011 06:02 PM
09/05/2011 06:02 PM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
Third-world mentality has fully impregnated every aspect of American society.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153316
09/05/2011 06:04 PM
09/05/2011 06:04 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Not surprized at all, Here in So Cal JBT's shoot people that quickly,Regularly, mostly L.A. area. More and more they are shooting back. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153317
09/05/2011 07:19 PM
09/05/2011 07:19 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
I have infinitely more sympathy for that wounded canine than I do for the JBT dog that shot it.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153318
09/06/2011 03:20 AM
09/06/2011 03:20 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by fal3:
Third-world mentality has fully impregnated every aspect of American society.
True - we are living in a banana republic that can't grow bananas.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153319
09/06/2011 09:11 AM
09/06/2011 09:11 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
THAT CANINE WAS A THRE-AAAT!! I WAS FORCED BY THAT WOMAN'S RESISTANCE TO USE DEADLY FORCE!! SHE WAS LUCKY I DIDN'T EMPTY MY SERVICE WEAPON INTO HER OR HER DUMB DYKE FRIEND!!!

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153320
09/09/2011 01:51 PM
09/09/2011 01:51 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Bystander killed by one of 71 stray bullets fired by NYPD officers .

The shooting on Monday erupted just after 9 p.m., when, the police said, Leroy Webster, 32, opened fire on Mr. Johnson, 29, in a dispute that escalated after an earlier confrontation the men had on Park Place, blocks away from the path of the West Indian Day Parade.

As Mr. Webster fired several shots, the police said, Mr. Johnson was struck in the neck and fell mortally wounded.

Several officers confronted Mr. Webster, who officials said ignored their orders and fired at them. Eight officers returned fire — in two distinct volleys — firing 73 bullets and striking Mr. Webster twice, in his chest and hip....

Asked if a bullet fired by a police officer could have been the fatal shot, Paul J. Browne, the Police Department’s chief spokesman, said it could have been. “Was it one of the officers’ Glocks? Possibly,” he said. “Was it from the gun witnesses said Mr. Johnson had, but has not been recovered? Possibly.”

The ballistics tests determined that the bullet that killed Ms. Gay, from a 9-millimeter gun, had markings consistent with those made by seven manufacturers’ guns, including Glock.

It was doubtful whether the source of the shot that killed Ms. Gay would definitively be determined, even by comparing the slug to those from the Glocks fired by two officers, the police said, because of the generic markings the lead slug picked up as it passed through the gun’s barrel. Also, the round retrieved from Ms. Gay’s body was deformed.
Spray and pray is what gangbangers are supposed to do, not New York's finest.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153321
09/09/2011 09:39 PM
09/09/2011 09:39 PM
OR
sinistral Offline
NCO Contributor
sinistral  Offline
NCO Contributor
OR
Funny how if you or I shot someone, they'd match up the bullet and put us away for as long as possible. If a cop shoots someone, it can't be definitively matched.

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”
-Thomas Paine
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153322
09/10/2011 12:18 PM
09/10/2011 12:18 PM
Maryland
O
OLM-Medic Offline
OLM-Medic  Offline
O
Maryland
One of these days a JBT is going to f**k with the wrong person

"Remember that your adversary's desire to live is usually more powerful than whatever ammunition your are carrying in your firearms. Plan accordingly." -tire iron
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153323
09/10/2011 01:57 PM
09/10/2011 01:57 PM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
AIRFORCE
I spoke to a guy back in my younger days in Miami. He was someone who went from town to town "correcting problems and mis understandings among the Sicilian population" He quipped "kinda of like a councilor of last resorts".
He was staying with a friends mother for a bit while he was in Miami. I met him sitting in his bathing suit at the kitchen table with 4 or 5 pistols disassembled. I asked what he was doing? His answer was "I am unsigning my work just in case"
I must have looks funny because he chuckled and explained.
Every barrel has a specific way they scratch a bullet as they go down the barrel. That is because some have 3 turns of one groove, others have 4 turns of 2 grooves. Each groove was cut into the steel of the barrel.
WHen the pistol is made in the US they send a spent bullet to the FBI along with the Pistols serial number.
What he was doing was reaching deep into the barrel with a slim pointed file and cutting a tiny mark into the barrel facing along the grooves at two different points. They were so small I had to use the magnifying glass to see them.
He mentioned that that little cut will change the pattern on the lead bullet just enough to prevent the 6 points required to match a retrieved bullet from a body or wall to a specific pistol.
He had he told me learned this from a friend who was a Jersey State Police Officer. He said they use it in case the perp, or a witness pointed them out. Their weapon would be taken, fired, and not match.
The guy told me his pistols were like old friends and he never ditched them since they would never leave him a trail.

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153324
09/10/2011 02:46 PM
09/10/2011 02:46 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
I would not trust that method because if all the marks on the bullet except two extra marks match up they might say it was a match. Cops lie for each other all the time and make tests come out any way they want to for each other. Also the extractor and ejector can leave identifiable marks on the shell casing. I suppose your friend must have had a real busy day having to kill 4 or 5 different people? I know they can't get any ballistics from a shotgun shooting buckshot if you keep your shell casings.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153325
09/10/2011 04:30 PM
09/10/2011 04:30 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Texas Resistance you are correct.

Filing the barrel like that is a very good way to spend the rest of your life in prison or get a nice lethal injection etc.

What should be done is run a hone down the barrel for the lands and also do some work on the groves near the muzzle that should change the markings on the bullet well enough.

And if you want to do an even better job, if the weapon is a Semi-Auto just change the barrel and deep six it after each job. It will cost a little more since you have to buy new barrels, unless you steal the weapon that will be the barrel donor but it will be easy and quick.

Oh and one other thing that needs to be understood, it is also necessary to polish the breach face of the Slide or change it's markings in some way and change the Firing Pin.

It may also be a good idea to polish or work on the firing pin hole in the breach face and lets not forget the Magazine lips.

And one more thing, don't keep any ammo from the same lot that the ammo used for the job came from and changing ammo brands between jobs would also not be a bad idea.

This may be a little extreme and paranoid, but considering the consequences it is better to be safe.

There is one thing though, this board is not about how to be a Mob Enforcer or murderer 101, but considering the way things are going in what once was our Great Republic, this information may become very useful for real Patriots and that is a very sad thing to say about our Nation.

Maybe I will be lucky enough and get trampled to death or kicked in the head by a horse before the Country I love finishes it's trip to hell so at least I won't be around to see it.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153326
09/18/2011 12:15 AM
09/18/2011 12:15 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
San Francisco police shoot at suspect, miss, and hit two bystanders instead :

...According to police, at 2:06 a.m., officers located a wanted person in the 400 block of Broadway. The suspect ran away from police and produced a weapon, they said.

Officers then fired at the suspect, who was not hit. However, two bystanders were hit by the gunfire. They were taken to a hospital to be treated for their injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, according to police....
Imagine if, instead of the police, it were a CCW permit holder who shot at an assailant, missed, and hit two bystanders. I'm sure we'd all be hearing about why civilians shouldn't be trusted with guns. And I'm pretty sure we'd know his name, too.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153327
09/20/2011 05:03 AM
09/20/2011 05:03 AM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline
Rudy  Offline
43BN-37FF
Originally posted by airforce:
Bystander killed by one of 71 stray bullets fired by NYPD officers .

The ballistics tests determined that the bullet that killed Ms. Gay, from a 9-millimeter gun, had markings consistent with those made by seven manufacturers’ guns, including [b]Glock .

It was doubtful whether the source of the shot that killed Ms. Gay would definitively be determined, even by comparing the slug to those from the Glocks fired by two officers, the police said, because of the generic markings the lead slug picked up as it passed through the gun’s barrel. Also, the round retrieved from Ms. Gay’s body was deformed.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
I didn't think you were supposed to used bullets with exposed lead in Glocks?

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153328
09/20/2011 06:40 AM
09/20/2011 06:40 AM
Missouri
G
green demon Offline
green demon  Offline
G
Missouri
Originally posted by Rudy:
Originally posted by airforce:
[b] Bystander killed by one of 71 stray bullets fired by NYPD officers .

The ballistics tests determined that the bullet that killed Ms. Gay, from a 9-millimeter gun, had markings consistent with those made by seven manufacturers’ guns, including [b]Glock .

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
I didn't think you were supposed to used bullets with exposed lead in Glocks? [/b]
You are not. You should only use jacketed rounds.

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153329
10/19/2011 12:42 PM
10/19/2011 12:42 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Bethlehem Cop Blames Negligent Discharge on Incontinence

I could say, "I shit you not." But maybe I shouldn't.

... Rogers had at one point claimed that the gun incident was the result of a medical condition – incontinence resulting from a prostatectomy. In the federal filing, he claims that he is fit to return to work and is being forced by the city to accept a disability pension, Spirk told council.

According to testimony, Rogers, on duty in patrol division that day, came to headquarters in the middle of his shift to use the men’s room in the police locker area. When he got there, he took his service weapon, a Glock 23 .40 caliber handgun, out of its holster. He put the holster in a sink, then took the gun and hung it, by its trigger guard, from a hook inside the stall he was using.

When he was ready to leave the stall, he grabbed the gun, which fired when the stall hook pushed the trigger. The bullet penetrated the drop ceiling in men’s room but never made it through to the first floor of City Hall.

Det. Robert Toronzi, the department’s weapons instructor, testified Rogers failed to follow proper procedures. The weapon should have remained in its holster and the holster should have been placed in Rogers’ locker, while he used the men’s room....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153330
10/19/2011 05:20 PM
10/19/2011 05:20 PM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
If it wasn't for hitting the WRONG people, it might be a good thing that some cops simply can't shoot straight.

Last year I was at a range, and three cops (in uniform) from the local town came in with two females that they were trying to impress. They were very good at making sure the gals had the right stance by molding to their bodies so closely, the gals could hardly move at all.

Well, to condense the event, my friend and I just watched. They fired no more than 20 shots the entire hour. One cop's service revolver was employed by the girls, and they may have hit the paper once. The next cop--a real show-off--was showing them his 'double-tap.' The guy never hit the paper. He told the girls that pistols frequently need to be re-sighted because they get bumped so often. That was his excuse.

They don't have any trouble hitting the family dog or innocent people, though. Very sad.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153331
10/21/2011 01:44 PM
10/21/2011 01:44 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
D.C. Police Sergeant Sentenced for Drunken Gun Threat

He got four years for it. Good. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the sentence is tossed on appeal.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153332
10/21/2011 05:12 PM
10/21/2011 05:12 PM
Eastern NC
HARBINGER Offline
HARBINGER  Offline
Eastern NC
4 separate rehab programs. He probably signed up for rehab on his attorney's advise. Then another incident in 2002 where he should've lost his job.

And to think they want law abiding citizen's guns. frown

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153333
10/22/2011 12:00 AM
10/22/2011 12:00 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
I hate to tell y'all, but after over 30 years of being a training officer for Police I can verify one thing. The average Police officer is lucky to be able to hit anything but HIMSELF. Just because they pin a badge on does not make them able to shoot. At most Departments qualify twice a year. Most only do it ONCE a year and that is only to keep their POST certification and Federal money coming in.

Most do NOT shoot after hours on their own. They are mostly in the gym bulking up to supposedly scare folks. I hate to tell them, it ain't working.

Now ask yourself one thing. How good would you be with your handgun if you only fire 50 rounds a year with it?

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153334
12/08/2011 12:53 PM
12/08/2011 12:53 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Police sergeant charged after gun goes off at Southridge.

A Milwaukee police sergeant whose gun went off inside Southridge Mall in Greendale on Nov. 2 was charged Thursday with endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, a misdemeanor.

Michael A. Edwards, 45, has been on the force since 1986. He also is the president of the Milwaukee Police Supervisors' Organization, the union that represents sergeants, lieutenants and captains, according to the organization's website.

If convicted, Edwards faces a maximum possible penalty of nine months in jail and a fine of $10,000.

According to a criminal complaint released Thursday, Edwards was in line at Auntie Anne's pretzel shop when he reached into his back pocket for his wallet. As he did, his gun slid out of his waistband and down his pants. As he reached for the weapon, it went off, blowing a hole through his pants. The gun was not in a holster and did not have a safety, the complaint says.

A woman standing nearby heard a loud bang and felt a stinging sensation on her leg, where she suffered a welt, the complaint says....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153335
12/08/2011 05:01 PM
12/08/2011 05:01 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
It must have been a Glock. I never did like Glocks. All semi-autos should have a thumb safety or be double action for the first shot.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153336
12/09/2011 01:09 AM
12/09/2011 01:09 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
TR, are you friggen serious. Hows about trigger discipline? I roll with a glock and think its OK, but there are better out there.

Glock has nothing to do with it. This Shite bag pointing his gun at unarmed women does. He should have his head caved for being a thug and a moron.

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153337
12/09/2011 01:19 AM
12/09/2011 01:19 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
can we all say "throw away" kiddies?

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153338
12/09/2011 05:04 AM
12/09/2011 05:04 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Yes, Leonidas, I am serious. The cop did not point his pistol at anyone: About this Milwaukee police sergeant it says:
"...Edwards was in line at Auntie Anne's pretzel shop when he reached into his back pocket for his wallet. As he did, his gun slid out of his waistband and down his pants. As he reached for the weapon, it went off, blowing a hole through his pants. The gun was not in a holster and did not have a safety, the complaint says... "

Glocks and the like should only be carried in a hard plastic holster not loose or in a soft leather holster if you carry it with a round chambered. There have been many documented accidental discharges from pistols with only a small piece of metal in the center of the trigger for a safety like a Glock.

If I was going to carry a Glock in my waist band without a holster I sure would not chamber a round.

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153339
12/09/2011 07:10 AM
12/09/2011 07:10 AM
Central Wisconsin
S
Sisu Offline
NCO Contributor
Sisu  Offline
NCO Contributor
S
Central Wisconsin
We had a cop here shoot himself putting his glock away and was not disciplined in any way. I myself almost put a hole in my floor with my 1911 while putting it on half cock. I don't know how to feel about this. But if I were to carry it would not be in a place where my pp could be shot off or without a holster...

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153340
12/09/2011 08:12 AM
12/09/2011 08:12 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I have more than one Glock myself, but I wouldn't carry any of them without a holster. In fact, the only handgun I would carry without a holster is a derringer.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Some People Shouldn't be Allowed to Have a Gun #153341
12/11/2011 02:45 PM
12/11/2011 02:45 PM
Indiana
IMCRAY Offline
NCO Contributor
IMCRAY  Offline
NCO Contributor
Indiana
Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target!! Its not the gun its the stupid behind it.

All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.