04/20/2012 07:06 AM
04/20/2012 07:06 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Sure spent some money on it. I'd be discerning about it...

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Thrive #154198
04/20/2012 07:15 AM
04/20/2012 07:15 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Very interesting.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Thrive #154199
04/20/2012 09:20 AM
04/20/2012 09:20 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Warning, the video is very very long.

Re: Thrive #154200
04/21/2012 06:41 AM
04/21/2012 06:41 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Watched it last night...

There's some money behind this, and it's well written and produced. There's an obsession with the torus throughout and there are links found from everything from religious documents to archaeology to crop circles.

There's also an agenda.

I'll have to do a second watching of this to give a better analysis, this may be one "solution" to the problem-reaction-solution formula the enemy loves to use.

Be your own leader

Re: Thrive #154201
04/21/2012 12:38 PM
04/21/2012 12:38 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by J. Croft:
Watched it last night...

There's some money behind this, and it's well written and produced. There's an obsession with the torus throughout and there are links found from everything from religious documents to archaeology to crop circles.

There's also an agenda.

I'll have to do a second watching of this to give a better analysis, this may be one "solution" to the problem-reaction-solution formula the enemy loves to use.
Did you catch the alien agenda?

Thematically, I am seeing and hearing a growing, collective belief that aliens are going to use their superior powers to assist humanity, and there is validity, because even God tells us in His Word that we should expect other-worldy false saviors.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Revelation 16:13-14

I am truly conflicted, in that as a believer in The Way of the Lord Jesus Christ, I want this current, corrupt world to end, and therefore, I want to witness the prophecies come true, including the aliens leading the armies to the Final Battle.

if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God. Acts 5:39

At the same time, I want to alert people that there is only one way to salvation. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

I know I have some small role to play in all of this, and God is opening my eyes through his Word that we are getting very close to the end.

As we were warned, and as it has come to fruition in our day:
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Timothy 3:1-7

Additionally, the image of the beast (TV) has perpetrated fulfillment of the number of the beast (666 = 2/3 of the world's population), who like the NRAidiots, Obamabots and Romneyites, we try in vain to awaken: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

Look at the false peace being proffered up by the likes of Prince Barry and his handlers, and yet this will pale in comparison to the false peace which is to come by way of Thrive's alien agenda.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
1 Thessalonians 5:3-6

I hope I don't sound like I have given up resisting, but as a consequence and cognizance of living the Revelation, I find myself spending less time taking physical action to resist, and more time in prayer and in The Word.

...nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. Luke 22:42b

Bottom line:

If you claim to be a Christian, then you need to test Thrive, and every other new age solution to the problems of this sin-cursed world.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2 Timothy 2:15

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Thrive #154202
04/21/2012 01:55 PM
04/21/2012 01:55 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
If someone can make those machines work, then hey, great. I'll argue about who is the Vulcans or Romulans once we get those space ships built, but personally, I hope the spaceships from Earth end up looking cooler than those stupid disks.

That shit just does not have style. I want the Enterprise, not some 1930s 'invasion from Mars" reject junk.

If I remember correctly, there were issues in the 1500s and the protestant reformation where the existing religions (all of them) were happy with their medieval equilibrium and pretty much all new technology and science was "of the devil". 90% of human technological development happened after the protestant reformation.

We really are slowing down to a period of technology stagnation right now with not much getting done outside of some bright little communication gizmos. It is getting about time for something bigger and maybe it is those energy field machines. They could do now what happened 10K years ago when mankind discovered or was given the "secret" of fire.

Thing is, a technology shift to those new machines is inevitable, and highly profitable for whoever makes it happen. It does not mean the old stuff totally goes away, I mean, trains never went away even when cars became the dominant form of transportation, but centralized energy production can't work in the developing world anyway. The infrastructure can't be built as fast as it is needed, the same way cell phones are making it in Africa when landlines never did get fully distributed. These "zero point' generators running on that magnetic shit, whatever...just get some built and on the market and do the legal arguments later.

Re: Thrive #154203
04/21/2012 03:22 PM
04/21/2012 03:22 PM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

There is One Hope for mankind, and Foster Gamble isn't it. Nor does he know that Hope.

It is an incorrect notion to think that after over 6000 years of trying, mankind will suddenly be able to solve his problems through his own intellect.

Just consider where technology has gotten us so far. I for one, enjoy it. But, the majority of people are addicted to devices which leave them no time to think. They cannot meditate because of various pieces of equipment in their vehicles while they travel (Note the number of cell phone users. No time for private thoughts. Only collaborative garble).

They have all sorts of high technology equipment in their kitchens, yet they still have no time for serious Bible study and prayer. They have 3G and 4G communications devices, and spend hours each day communicating with each other, but have little time to communicate with their Creator.

Where does true intelligence and wisdom come from ? If we don't get it from God, we simply recycle the same failed dreams and aspirations as generations have done since the Creation.

I am NOT anti-technology, (quite the contrary) but since most people are incapable of thinking logically past a few steps, it just isn't going to work. We need more time with the Lord.

He's the Only One Who can get us out of this mess. And He will be the One to do it, as He promised.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: Thrive #154204
04/22/2012 01:49 AM
04/22/2012 01:49 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
fal3
When I was a little boy my Grandmother used to tell me "God helps those who help themselves".
I also remember a few verses of the New Testament when the Apostles asked Yashua to show them how he performed his miracles.
His answer was 'This also could you do if you had but the faith the size of a mustard seed"
Throughout that movie no where did Gilbert Gamble claim anything for himself. What he showed us was that this rotten man serpent infested government had suppressed every gift from Yahweh to their own benefit.
In a time where men and women were beginning to awaken he just pushed in a sliver of light so they could awaken further.
Some of these man made devices he showed have been of the periphery of our lives for as long as I can remember either in rumor or something I saw.
Do I even want to live in a Gilbert Gamble society. No! It would again put the people to sleep so they would lose the power they are coming in to. Do I want to see them made aware of what could be? Yes!
Can you imagine the lives of men and women of Yahweh if they were free to think and worship without the Corporations controlling their actions with oppressive rules and threats of death, hunger, and prison for kneeling to pray in their own homes?
What Mr gamble shows is only what he saw. What we need to take from his movie is the hope, ideas, and visions, not his part but ours.

Re: Thrive #154205
04/22/2012 07:07 AM
04/22/2012 07:07 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Fal3, with all due respect, that mentality kept the human race at a technological standstill for 1500 years.

Letters between church patriarchs which have been translated in and out of several languages several times before being selected to be put in print by King James are not exactly on the same "word of GOD" level as the stone tablets handed down to Moses.

Pre-Islamic middle eastern texts refer to several races of beings collectively as the "Jinn" with varying loyalties and principalities, and distinct from the angels and demons. Later Islamic writings expand on it to some degree. While I don't profess to be a Muslim, I don't think Muhammad was all fake either. Apparently he had personal encounters with them to some degree, and they are discussed in the Hebrew writings but apparently named differently. Early, possibly even pre-Hebrew (or pre-Moses) texts of the ancient world also have some interesting and similar parallels.

Although several religions trace their origins to the prophet Abraham, and the writings of Abraham and or his scribes are found as the basis for the major monotheistic religions, The Judeo-Christian-Islamic-Mormon literary tradition does not really begin until Moses. Everything you see in the bible up to that point was Moses and his scribes getting together to record the stories that had previously bee passing by word of mouth or in disconnected scrolls various families had retained.

I am going to stretch this a bit further on the Jesus issue since most of us are Christian here. What we know about Jesus circa year 0 is that the red letter stuff in the surviving bible represents only a small recorded portion of his life. A lot simply is not there. We have also lost tons in translation errors between Aramaic, Greek, and Latin. The dozen or so words translated from Greek to mean "Love" are in fact a manipulation. Heck, the queers even play it their own way now.

That's not even getting into the numerous names from early Hebrew texts which were replaced with either GOD or G-D depending on who is doing the translation. Here is one to freak folks out; what if those different names are or were different manifestations. Or, worse, a poly-divine situation. Yeah, multiple supreme beings, each with a distinct personality, not a single unchanging unified supreme being who seemed to suffer from extreme schizophrenia with relation to the chosen people.

You want to know where the root of humanism is? I'll tell you, it's monotheism. The true human goal to exterminate from memory and deny worship to any and all superior beings who will not fit the mold of the gracious, forgiving, kind and merciful LORD. That ladies and gentlemen, is the vast conspiracy of conspiracy, the true purpose of Islam, Christianity, Mormonism, and every single other outgrowth of the Abrahamic faith.

Without that, we are not only in danger of idolotry, or oppression by idolaters, but manipulation by outside forces which the ancients most likely had encountered from time to time, judged through the lens of abrahamic teaching and at the time determined to be "good" or "evil", but constantly warned that more powerful individuals would be coming along in the future which without demonstrated acts of heroism and self sacrifice, would be representative of hostile forces.

The big warning on this is not so much in our own recorded history, but in that of the Inca and Aztec civilizations which had advanced quickly then became manipulated and perverted into such acts of evil cannibalism and human sacrifice to demonic entities that they were punished in a genocidal fashion.

As a matter of fact, you look at history, and every single civilization that advanced through the use of what they thought of as magic apparently did not do so well because of it. My personal opinion, they made contact with ETs, and the ETs manipulated them as a cruel form of entertainment and indulgence.

At some level, there is a single Creator GOD who apparently has been willing to limit and enforce the influence of the hostiles, but lets look at history, and it is obviously not all been guided by a single force or small number of beings. Sort of like Jesus apparently hinted at in the spiritual world, about numerous principalities.

The ancient Greeks and Chinese had some idea of this, with the Chinese mapping out their observations in the I-Ching, the Greeks with their mythological gods, most of whom had obvious personality disorders.

Faith was not really the issue when the black plague was rolling through Europe, science and a lot of basic hygiene issues though, yeah, that was a big deal. If those issues of being able to sustain a larger population had not been dealt with, then Europe would never have been able to colonize the New World. Europeans would simply not have been able to send the surplus population over. Now the goal is to not go pretending that resources are unlimited and human lifestyles need all function on the basis of unlimited resources, but to enhance survival rates and quality of life with the consumption of fewer earthly resources since the next major stages of human development are going to involve transforming extremely hostile environments into those which can sustain our kind of life.

That's where I look at this whole "population control" thing with skepticism. Humanity needs to learn and develop how to sustain a larger population with more limited resources while maintaining a morally acceptable and personally enjoyable quality of life for 99.9% of the population. Just like advancement and innovation did not happen among the North American Indians who lived at something like one person per 50 acres on a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, our current lifestyle will not work when colonizing hostile environments, but we have bits and pieces of those hostile environments all over the planet right now. Living in an Igloo requires a vast amount of cleverness, strength, resilience and discipline, but it is by no means an accomplishment after more than one generation. Large comfortable stabilized environment self sustaining settlements, now that's worth something. We still have yet to touch much on deep sea mining or moon colonization, which I think are pretty much overdue at this point.

That's why personally, I see our destiny is to be interplanetary travel, with the Earth acting as our womb and cradle, not our aquarium. The issue though, once we get out there, is who and what we run into, and personally, I think that who and what has been seeing this too, come here, screwed around with our civilization and religions several times, and could just as happily see us not going anywhere, but again, I look at the Incas and Aztecs, fallen civilizations that obviously had extensive ET contact, and just don't judge the ETs worthy of worship unless someone wants to convince me that they were routinely against that sort of thing. Friendship, maybe, with the worthiness of that judged through the principles laid out in our major religions and to some degree our emerging world consensus on issues of right and wrong.

Now what I see in ancient Greek and Hebrew writings was stories of a supreme GOD who had a hand in creating mankind, seeing great wickedness, expressing great sorrow, and wiping out a huge chunk of mankind in order to start over again, but not totally from scratch.

I think it is right to judge technological advancements through the filter of morality because our morality as spelled out in all relevant ancient works is also a mechanism for advancement.

Re: Thrive #154206
04/23/2012 10:44 AM
04/23/2012 10:44 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Well....

1.)Suppressed technologies like magnetic motors, and overunity energy sources, and even water to hydrogen conversion engines are suppressed because oil is a energy source that is tailor made to be made scarce and centrally controlled. In the early 1900's gasoline had competitors such as alcohol and steam engines; both allowing alternate sources to get around big oil. Big oil won out then, but we can reverse that now with this current awakening and take a chance to develop all kinds of alternative energy sources. We have our own power, it won't matter if the enemy makes their own power scarce.

2.)God, gods, and bibles. The reason there are so many different interpretations of the Bible is there are so many ways to look at it. How is that possible if the book had a consistent message? Answer: it doesn't.

The reason is the Holy Bible is a compilation assembled by a Roman Emperor as the holy book for Christianity to reunify the Roman Empire. Those components are the Hebrew Torah, the Four Gospels of Jesus, the numerous writings of Saul/Paul of Tarsus, a small collection of writings of Jesus' followers, and that apocalyptic drug trip known as Revelation of St. John.

The Torah deserves it's own topic but briefly it's made up of the Pentatuch; first five books of Moses, and then later chronicles. Now the first book, Genesis, is a highly edited and abbreviated retelling of ancient Sumerian creation texts-Sumer being the first civilization with surviving records. Genesis starts with Man being created to work for the god(s) then is expelled when Man got the knowledge of good and evil and was about to get eternal life-so the Elohim(gods)expelled Man. It ends with Abraham(Sumerian)was singled out by a god named Jehovah to... wage war after being goaded to murder his own son...

...anybody recall Jesus asking anyone to murder their son for them?

Anyway, the remaining books are about this Jehovah character making the Hebrews "his" people-ripping them from Egypt at great cost to the Egyptians, as in murdering all their firstborn children, plagues. Nice guy.

THEN this guy marches the Hebrews round the desert for 40 years to create a fanatical, insular, warlike tribe...

The OT doesn't improve from there.

Their neighbors had gods; all of them basically the same bad cast whose soap opera theatrics often came at our ancestors expense. Often. One time, two cities at the south end of the Dead Sea displeased them so they were destroyed... the area around Sodom and Gomorrah to this day has an unusually high radiation count.

The Indus Valley civilization where modern day Pakistan is has bodies in their blasted cities in positions of agony, the surrounding land with glassed sand consistent with nuclear detonations.

It takes a matter of faith to believe bronze age men could position the thousand ton stones of the Baalbek platform, the similar contructs of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, the precision and mysterious construction and purpose of the Pyramids.

THEN the Bible goes in a completely different direction with the Four Gospels. Jesus did not drive a people into a desert for 40 years to create a pack of fanatics, nor destroyed cities nor used fear ad nauseum. Jesus healed the sick, preached, fought demons-instead of being one.

One time, some Disciples were on their knees praying to God-but Jesus stated that the god they were praying to was a murderer the devil and a liar from the beginning... He was referring to Jehovah, the Hebrew god mistaken for Our Father, the Creator of the Universe.

That is the fundamental flaw of Christianity.

Paul founded Christianity, not Jesus. Paul subverted Jesus' Gospel, twisting things about and if you actually take the time to compare (what little) of what Jesus said was in the four Gospels compared with every scrap of toilet paper Paul of Tarsus-the Pharisee-wrote there's more than enough to conclude Paul's full of shit. Even Peter warned of this guy being the deceiver!

Yet... you cannot build a slave religion on a message of universal brotherhood-no, you need some shyster preaching submission to authority and inequality, and salvation by faith...

Jesus, who came to Earth to free us, has had His name used to steal and murder more than any other in this planet's sorry history. Christianity is a great tool for instilling the proper slave mentality-one has to use a great deal of discernment to find this out.

Ask if it's Christianity, how come Jesus has so little of what He said saved but a blasphemer like a pharisee Jesus wouldn't waste a second in insulting or attacking has the bulk of the New Testament; enough so that an artificial tie is created with the Hebrew OT.

3.)Alien agenda... don't know if it's aliens or the illuminati, or both. The inbreeds take great care to "keep it in the family" in a geneaology that stretches back to ancient Sumer and Egypt... to the ancient kings.

Back in those days, the kings were the high priests, go-betweens and administrators to those crazy gods. One day they decide to disappear so they were left to rule on their own. Not wanting a good thing(for them)to go away they decide to start and keep a charade going whereby they are divinely ordained to rule by blood.

Now, they could still be in contact somehow, or they're truly been gone for awhile but these aliens who made us worship them as god would be a very useful meme to instill a new... to us... religion. The oldest religion: of aliens to use us as their playthings in their sadistic games.

Be your own leader

Re: Thrive #154207
04/23/2012 11:12 AM
04/23/2012 11:12 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
What has any of this got to do with the militia or the restoration of the republic?

Technology is merely a tool. It will never save mankind from our abject stupidity.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Thrive #154208
04/23/2012 11:23 AM
04/23/2012 11:23 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
What has any of this got to do with the militia or the restoration of the republic?

There are a lot of underlying issues to our situation. Also, there are aspects of this discussion that will be used by the enemy to entrap the less discerning, which we'll have to counter.

Be your own leader

Re: Thrive #154209
04/23/2012 11:45 AM
04/23/2012 11:45 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by J. Croft:

There are a lot of underlying issues to our situation. Also, there are aspects of this discussion that will be used by the enemy to entrap the less discerning, which we'll have to counter.
Such as?

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Thrive #154210
04/23/2012 01:42 PM
04/23/2012 01:42 PM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
Perhaps I did not make my point as clearly as I would have liked. My apologies.

1. I think advances in technology are great, and we should pursue them for the cause of liberty. (I am definitely involved in this with others in my AO).

2. Gamble is an unknown. And, even if he was as well known as Donald Trump, and presented those ideas on a mass scale, they would not fly, nor would they contribute one day's worth of freedom to those who are losing it.

WHY ? In order for technology to be effective, it has to be used on a scale that makes it practical.

--The farmer who utilizes the most developed means of farming will not prosper if he is the only one--or even in 10%--of those who have it. Why ? The condition of the hearts of his neighbors today. If he is prospering beyond their lazy ways they will simply steal from him.

--The householder who by higher technological understanding is generating his own electricity without cost, other than equipment, will eventually fail. WHY ? Because his lazy neighbors will figure out a way to steal it from him or tax him out of existence, and probably destroy the equipment while trying to make it work for themselves.

One solution is to hibernate into an isolationist cave, and not let anyone know what you are doing and what you have. Now, how does THAT change the world or bring freedom to your community ? It doesn't.

The fact is, unless a technology is accepted on a massive scale, it will fail to change society because of the moral conditions of the rest of the people. Biblical beliefs DO count. And, one reason we are being robbed through almost every law passed today is because of the moral and spiritual condition of the people who claim to be representing us.

If we remedy all hunger, provide free energy for the poor, and we provide the healing powers of God's creation to all mankind....it won't buy us one more day of freedom. People's hearts dictate what they will do with what they have, whether it is high tech or lo-tech. Hitler had the most scientifically advanced society in the world for its' time. He brought the citizens of Germany out of economic depression and into prosperity. But, he used it to enslave, not to make free.

No matter what anyone believes about Christianity--so long as people followed what Jesus said--they prospered more than when they didn't. I think that by looking at our present conditions here--regarding liberty, economy, and other prosperity issues--that this country which has unceremoniously thrown God out and ridiculed the very Christian foundation of the nation--is far worse off now than it has ever been.

High tech isn't the cure. It's nice, but it isn't going to give us freedom. Unless God changes hearts, technology isn't going to do it.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: Thrive #154211
04/23/2012 01:46 PM
04/23/2012 01:46 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Exactly.

What Fal said.

Re: Thrive #154212
04/23/2012 02:56 PM
04/23/2012 02:56 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
WTF?

Aliens don't exist. Evil people do.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Thrive #154213
04/24/2012 12:34 AM
04/24/2012 12:34 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
I tried to watch this tripe and did not make it past 2 minutes. Not interested in space bullshit. I am preparing for the shit, not aliens.

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Thrive #154214
04/24/2012 05:53 AM
04/24/2012 05:53 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Some people believe there are space aliens, either to save them or the enemy will use them as an excuse for more martial law, more high tech weaponry.

A lot of people will believe their pastors and their understanding of the Bible to the point of marching into the camps.

Thrive comes off like a hodgepodge of alterantive media and culture wrapped up in a kind of shallow, but sugary new age wrapping, all the points smoothly transitioned. Slick enough a lot of people will buy into it.

I'm more worried about what the creators of this piece intend to lead those looking for answers, though if we want to be free of the beast they hit about all the right buttons save the 2nd and local and effective participation in politics-throwing your local caste of criminals in public office OUT.

If we want to win, we have to get at the root of all things if we're to respond properly. Labeling something as tripe and going about your affairs will not make this go away, too much money was thrown at it, it's another attempt to bridle those looking for solutions into yet another trip round and round to nowhere or into yet another brick wall.

Be your own leader

Re: Thrive #154215
04/24/2012 12:48 PM
04/24/2012 12:48 PM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
If that's the case. They need to land back on planet earth. Reality is calling them back home. Oh, and their cheese has slid on their crackers. They need immediate medical friggen help.

Who makes this shit up!

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Thrive #154216
04/24/2012 04:34 PM
04/24/2012 04:34 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Originally posted by Leonidas:
If that's the case. They need to land back on planet earth. Reality is calling them back home. Oh, and their cheese has slid on their crackers. They need immediate medical friggen help.

Who makes this shit up!

Leo out
+1

Aliens? Aliens? Are you freakin kidding me? Its bullshit like this that leaves people laughing their arses off at us.

I feel sorry for the guy who has to share a foxhole with that loon.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Thrive #154217
04/25/2012 11:10 AM
04/25/2012 11:10 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Yeah well you wake up with a satellite dish coming out of your ass SBL you'll be singing a different tune...

Your comment hit on another aspect of Thrive: shit on alternative media to most mainstream people by throwing about everything into their new agey blender.

I've done a lot of searching for the truth over my life and discretion works both ways-in what you take from what you read and what you tell people, and this Gamble douche doesn't do that.

He comes off as a douche, that's safe to say. I'm going to check out his website, see how bad this is.

Be your own leader

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.