Mob Beating #154218
04/24/2012 02:13 AM
04/24/2012 02:13 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline OP
McMedic  Offline OP
43/18
Alabama Man in Critical Condition After Mob Beating

Be ready for more of this. This didn't happen on a public street, he wasn't pulled from his vehicle, this happened on his front porch.

Re: Mob Beating #154219
04/24/2012 03:50 AM
04/24/2012 03:50 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I wonder if brother Al and Jessie will show up and demand justice for Mathew. When will they protest this latest injustice. After all, we can't tolerate racism in modern amerika.

You can bet there will be no outrage over this nor any coverage on the national news. Or if there is it will be to the effect that the "racist white pig" got what he had coming.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Mob Beating #154220
04/24/2012 05:25 AM
04/24/2012 05:25 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Question, why does it take a mob of blacks to take on one white individual?

Mak
Re: Mob Beating #154221
04/24/2012 05:59 AM
04/24/2012 05:59 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
One answer is to always be armed-lesson learned.

A second answer is don't be alone and back up those you're with to the point of armed confrontation, or forget it. Even so much as an neighborhood watch could've stopped this this exercise in horrifically misplaced hatred before it became tragic.

A third answer is to have a frank and open discussion across the race lines. One over-eager cop wannabe and one street youth have caused a New Madrid sized racial fault line to really go active and all the race pimps and all our enemies are exploiting that tragedy to try and spark a race war.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Mob Beating #154222
04/24/2012 06:43 AM
04/24/2012 06:43 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
This is more evidence that Black People are extremely stupid and I wish they had never been brought here.

Isn't Alabama a Shall Issue State and pro gun. Crap like this is going to cause a lot of problems for Blacks, and they just may end up wishing they were still slaves.

I wonder what Al and Jesssie will do the next time a Mob of Blacks attempts this crap and the Man on his porch defends himself by emptying a Pistol into the F***ing Mob and since even Blacks who are still children love to beat up on White People, what will Al, Jessie and the ignorant Black masses will do when the white man who was defending himself kills some 14 or even 12 year old Black Scum.

And Blacks have even more they should be concerned about, which is, what if a lot of White People get ticked off enough by these Barbaric Blacks and get a little payback, like what happened in 1921 in Tulsa, and what happened in I believe it was 1949 Florida.

I will take a guess and say that White People will start having a Firearm on or near them if they want to sit on their porch and they just may shoot at any group of Blacks that even approach them. By the way does Alabama have a “Go Ahead Make My Day” Law if they do I suppose some Blacks are going to get shot if they even approach, in a threatening manner, a White Person., out in public.

Blacks better start learning Math, and what being a Minority actually means in the real world.

In the United States Whites are still in the Majority and Whites own the Majority of Firearms so it is not smart for Blacks to be pushing White People too far and that is what they are now doing.

It wasn't all that long ago that the Klan had a lot of members and if Black People keep pushing their luck, the Klan will use that to recruit a lot more members out of all the by then very ticked off White People who just want to live without fear of being attacked just for BEING WHITE.

It used to be Blacks who were in fear of White People and now it is White People who may be in fear of Blacks and the World keeps turning and soon it may again be the Blacks turn to live in fear of White People.

Any one who know much about European History, will know that Europeans aka White People, can be extremely VICIOUS and fully capable of committing acts of extreme CREULITY and DEPRAVITY when pushed and even for the pure enjoyment of it, so it behooves Blacks to understand that they are not the ones in Power, and even if they are the majority in their City, in the entire Country they are totally outnumbered and out gunned by White People and if you add in Mexicans and others from south of the border and Asians, both of whom don't get along all that well with Blacks, they just may finally understand what it is like to be one Zebra surrounded by a Pride of Lions.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Mob Beating #154223
04/24/2012 06:57 AM
04/24/2012 06:57 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by J. Croft:
One answer is to always be armed-lesson learned.

A second answer is don't be alone and back up those you're with to the point of armed confrontation, or forget it. Even so much as an neighborhood watch could've stopped this this exercise in horrifically misplaced hatred before it became tragic.

A third answer is to have a frank and open discussion across the race lines. One over-eager cop wannabe and one street youth have caused a New Madrid sized racial fault line to really go active and all the race pimps and all our enemies are exploiting that tragedy to try and spark a race war.
I would not be too quick to refer to Zimmerman as an “over-eager cop wannabe” and as to sparking a RACE WAR that just may happen anyway depending on what the result of the General Election is.

The Zimmerman situation will just add to the tension that may be used to start a Race War after the Election.

As to having a 'frank and open discussion across the race lines” that may not do as much good as it might since the scum that attacked that man are the type of Black that give all the good Blacks a bad reputation.

Also it would be hard to have a meaningful discussion, with Al and Jessie, adding fuel to the fire.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Mob Beating #154224
04/24/2012 07:05 AM
04/24/2012 07:05 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Its just a matter of time before they embark with a mob style attack on some poor citizen who ends up fearing for his life or families lives. Bang with lots more to follow. Only now that its gone this far, why not finish it?

If I am forced to pull my weapon in self defense. 2 men enter, 1 man leaves. Another reason for being choosy where you go or live. If you can. Justice needs to served to those who did this and I mean today! You cannot let this go unanswered!

A man the aint armed, aint dressed!

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Mob Beating #154225
04/24/2012 07:19 AM
04/24/2012 07:19 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I am curious how that "fussed at some kids playing basketball in the street" thing worked.

Probably did not justify the beating but people need to understand that "free speech" is not like some absolute entitlement to go talking loud offensively at anybody anywhere any time without there being a cause and effect sort of thing.

When the blacks get like this, they are not looking to reason with anything, so doing anything to set them off tends to bring this shit on.

It always seems to be the non-warrior types who don't really get this, and the crowds will just smell that combination of weakness and someone not being quite right then swarm in, however the community leadership also needs to answer on this when we see them one sidedly riling things up.

Anybody can look at Zimmerman and tell that he is mixed race, maybe middle class, but for rich blacks to go offering death bounties on him and then other rich and influential blacks (Jackson, Sharpton ec) building the environment for revenge against whites over that, all it does is trash their own credibility.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Mob Beating #154226
04/24/2012 07:58 AM
04/24/2012 07:58 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
This man who was almost beat to death can thank Barry Soetoro the Obomination in DC for inciting this racial crap. If he would have came out with a 12 gauge pump or an AK all the idiots who wanted to start a race war would have run.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Mob Beating #154227
04/24/2012 09:49 AM
04/24/2012 09:49 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
The post prevention group hugs are over here. The incident in Florida was corrupted by the Government and the media.
The only solution is going to be when the agitators begin to get caught in the middle. Which isn't going to happen.
We have a psuedo-black president who has a terrible track record for helping Black people running behind in the poles. He only has one way to get the Black vote. That is to make his problem seem like a racist plot and they will suck it up and vote for him again.
Till then he will nudge this Florida scene every time he speaks in a Black voter area. Then when every night you see some white tie to the case get his or get hot the temperature gets higher. This also gives the nervous whites in black areas to vote for him so he can stop the coming riots.
I hate to admit it but I have begun to look different toward black youths and groups that used to not bother me.
I also went from one pistol to two just in case.

Re: Mob Beating #154228
04/24/2012 11:16 AM
04/24/2012 11:16 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
If it is true that one of the young assailants yelled "justice for Trayvon," then maybe it is all over now.

As in done!

Although one cannot avoid the dialogue regarding this chain of episodes, one can avoid being caught up in the the race baiting.

I for one am not going to fall prey to the hate being fomented by both sides.

Sniper_7.62X51, it grieves me to no end to see your post. Truly not all blacks are stupid, and some are militia leaders.

Anyone remember J.J. Johnson?

Al and Jesse should address this latest situation, and when they don't, then you know their true agenda. Even Prince Barry should chime in, but likely will not.

Like wars, the agenda is driven by those who will not suffer themselves to participate in the trenches. They will be watching live via satellite or drone from an air-conditioned bunker.

Lastly, those who gain the most from all of this divisive activity and discourse are the banksters and crooks.gov who should have been lynched a long time ago.

Remember WW1 and WW2? How about the War of Northern Aggression? Who suffered most? Was it Lincoln, Wilson or Roosevelt? Hell no! The boys in the trenches were the ones who paid the price so that bankers could reap the profits of war from both sides.

Please, I pray you, do not fall into the snare that is being set for you.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Mob Beating #154229
04/24/2012 12:34 PM
04/24/2012 12:34 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The blacks have been used as pawns by the government shysters since Lincoln. Today their own race baiting "brothers" such as Jessie and Al sell them out to the highest bidder.

I grew up during segregation. I still remember when the blacks were second class citizens with legitimate grievances.

Today, that is not the case. The grandchildren of the civil rights movement don't have a clue what it was like for their ancestors who truly had it hard. They've never went to a store and saw a sign that said "We don't serve niggers" or "Niggers eat in the kitchen" or "Restroom for whites only". Nor do they have a clue what is was like to get the crap beat out of you, just for trying to register to vote or get a drink at a water fountain. They don't have a clue what it was like to be unable to get an education. There was no food stamps, government housing or welfare for anyone. The blacks of my childhood worked like a dog at low wage, manual labor such as share cropping, cooks, yard boys, janitors, or maids.

The blacks of the 50's and 60's just wanted an equal opportunity and a fair shake. They sacrificed just to give their children a better future. Today their pampered kids think the world owes them a free ride. They expect and demand free housing, medical treatment, food, and a college education, just because of their color. And, if they don't get it; they scream racism and burn their own neighborhoods to the ground or go beat up some "white devils" who never did anything to them.

Then, we have our meddling government teaching all our children that every problem is always "whiteys fault".

Whites need to stop apologizing for things that happened 200 years ago and the blacks need to stop bitching about it. Both sides need to turn on the race baiters and the government who caused the problems in the first place.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Mob Beating #154230
04/24/2012 12:48 PM
04/24/2012 12:48 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
I agree with you CSC but I'm going to say this anyway .I say we Stand on high ground, and don't let them drag us and our conversation or action down into the sespool of bigotry. Lets take each situation on a case by case bases and get what needs to be done, done period. Sink or Swim, take action where we need to take action.Don't let this conversation verify what they say about us. All sides are being baited and played into a race war, thats what the puppetears want,kaous, and it's looking like they will get what they want if WE THE PEOPLE don't stop them. My 2 cents, SEMPER FI , P.S. Channel 7 is running a special about the 92 riots,nothing like drudging up some animosity.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Mob Beating #154231
04/24/2012 01:52 PM
04/24/2012 01:52 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
D308,
That was my point.

The media and the government are just itching to start a race war.

Stupid black and white people are itching too.

And, incidents like the beating of Owens is one of the best recruitment aids the clan has seen in years.

Re: Mob Beating #154232
04/24/2012 03:12 PM
04/24/2012 03:12 PM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
Exactly, CSC ! While the white community has been suppressing their anger, from what I have been hearing, it seems that the frustration level is almost hitting "MAX."

I have no doubts that there will be increasing "incidents" of revenge attacks...and although most will be black on white incidents, you won't hear much about those. Just the "poor, black, oppressed people" who were unjustly attacked by "white racists."

Obama and the government need a race war to:
(1) pull the final LEO's into subjection to the Federal programs,
(2) to establish Martial Law,
(3) and to "justify" gun confiscation.

They will promote the world's media outrage at our "minority oppression" as a reason for doing this--so the US government can once again "be respected throughout the world." Watch all the stupid people jump on that bandwagon.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: Mob Beating #154233
04/24/2012 03:50 PM
04/24/2012 03:50 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Let's keep the Militia out of this racial polarization bullcrap. The Soros crowd is trying to divide and conquer.

At this rate, how long before we turn into another Lebanon?

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Mob Beating #154234
04/24/2012 07:30 PM
04/24/2012 07:30 PM
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
Race is another mechanism by which the elite plan to divide us. The thing that should bind us is our resilience against tyranny and autocracy.

I fight with all brothers and sisters at my side who will stand against my enemies. Period. The rest will be dealt with accordingly.

Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting
Re: Mob Beating #154235
04/24/2012 10:47 PM
04/24/2012 10:47 PM
philadelphia
M
merc Offline
merc  Offline
M
philadelphia
wheres the news media now,i dont see any protesting or hollering,wheres the remarks from the whitehouse

Re: Mob Beating #154236
04/25/2012 06:54 AM
04/25/2012 06:54 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Keep quiet while the enemy continues with yet another scheme-yep that always works.

We absolutely need to take over the initiative on this race shit and all the other shit they've thrown at us all.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Mob Beating #154237
04/25/2012 07:32 AM
04/25/2012 07:32 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by J. Croft:
One over-eager cop wannabe and one street youth have caused a New Madrid sized racial fault line to really go active and all the race pimps and all our enemies are exploiting that tragedy to try and spark a race war.
Zimmerman and Tray-von matter not one iota.

They are merely a point of exploitation.
If not them, it would be some other incident.

There WILL be other incidents to exploit for the politics of division.

All of this has been planned out for more than a year now. OWS, Tray-Von, the WI State Fair last year, the mob thefts, all part of the plan.

Soros and the Administration as well as hardcore marxists in Congress, the lamestream 5th column and elsewhere.

Expect more of the same and for the rhetoric and violence to escalate unless Zero is virtually guaranteed re-election.

That's how it is, guys.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Mob Beating #154238
04/26/2012 08:58 AM
04/26/2012 08:58 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Mobile Police Make First Arrest in Owens Beating Case

By: Lauren Vargas | WKRG
Published: April 25, 2012

MOBILE, Alabama --

Mobile Police made their first arrest in the mob beating of Matthew Owens. 44-year-old Terry Rawls surrendered Wednesday on assault charges.

"This here is an ongoing dispute with neighbors, that's what this is," explained Corporal Chris Levy with the Mobile Police Department.

Police say the tension between Owens and Rawls had been escalating for three years. In fact, that wasn't the first time police were called to Delmar Drive. Police say Rawls has attacked Owens before, but charges were never filed because they say Owens instigated it.

"Unfortunately that's what this is, and these things can lead to violence and that's what happened," said Levy.

Matthew Owens suffered severe head injuries and was taken to USA Medical Center after witnesses say a mob of 20 or so people attacked him with paint cans, pipes, and chairs across the street from his sister's house. But police only expect to arrest three more people. They claim most of the mob were just bystanders.

"What we know is that Mr. Owens was fussing at some kids about playing basketball in the street," said Levy. "These kids then went back and told their parents about the exchange they had with Mr. Owens, who were having a get together down the street, came down to where Mr. Owens is, and there was a series of racial slurs exchanged, and there was a fight."

Witnesses claim one of those attackers screamed, "That's justice for Trayvon" as she drove away. That comment has created has created an uproar nationwide, but police say Florida's Trayvon Martin case has nothing to do with this.

"I can tell you without a doubt 100 percent that the Trayvon Martin case was not the motivating factor, said Levy. "That 100 percent, it is an ongoing incident between people that have been fighting for a few years now."

Re: Mob Beating #154239
04/26/2012 09:32 AM
04/26/2012 09:32 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
They were just waiting for an excuse to beat this guy down, and they got it.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.