05/02/2014 01:20 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I-Team: Police faced possible 'bloodbath' at Bundy protest

Wednesday, April 30, 2014
By George Knapp, Chief Investigative Reporter -

LAS VEGAS -- Tensions have subsided and the crowds of armed militia around rancher Cliven Bundy have largely dispersed, but the situation is far from resolved.

Federal officials are exploring their legal options, and Metro Police confirm that an investigation is ongoing. What has not been made public is just how close things came to an all-out gun battle. Some of those who were on the front lines spoke exclusively to the I-Team's George Knapp.

When the Bureau of Land Management mobilized to go after Bundy's cattle two years ago, they did so under an administrative order. This time, it was considered a criminal matter, and the I-Team has learned that order went all the way to the White House for approval.

When it became apparent that things were not going well in Bunkerville and hundreds of armed Bundy supporters were on the scene, Metro found itself right in the middle, a very dangerous place to be.

"We didn't show any fear that day, but I can tell you, we all thought in the back of our minds, we all thought it was going to be our last day on earth, if it went bad," said Sgt. Tom Jenkins of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

He is more familiar with the craziness of the Las Vegas Strip, which is where he and his squad usually work to keep the peace. But when things began to turn ugly in Bunkerville earlier this month, two squads of patrol officers, along with a SWAT unit, were dispatched to the scene.

"We were told, we're going to go down there and we're going to get between the BLM and the protesters. We were going, okay, we've been there before, but as we were driving up, it was like a movie set. It didn't look real; people in the back of pickup trucks with rifles and shotguns," Jenkins said. "It was hard to grasp that at the beginning."

Approximately 30 Metro officers stood between a crowd of 400 heavily armed, self- described militia and the federal employees who had gathered a few hundred head of Bundy's cattle. As the crowd swelled and tempers flared, many in the crowd tried to goad the police, hurling taunts and insults.

"They had no respect for authority. Everything that you can think of to call a human being, animals, everything," Jenkins said.

One person in the crowd even asked Jenkins if he was ready to die.

"I don't know his name. He was wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey. I'll never forget that," he said.

Shuttling back and forth between the Bundy forces and BLM was Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who'd been left in charge by Sheriff Doug Gillespie. He was trying to keep everyone calm.

"The bottom line is, bloodshed over cattle, unacceptable. Nobody wanted to go in that direction," Lombardo said.

But the police were to learn, some in the crowd did want to go in that direction. Even Lombardo was on the receiving end.

"It was a scary point in itself. They were in my face yelling profanities and pointing weapons. The Bundy son himself, that I was negotiating with, Dave, he did not do that, but all the associated people around him did do that," Lombardo said.

Metro officers deal with large crowds all the time, but nothing like this. The crowd included former military men and ex-cops, people with various motives, their fingers poised just above the triggers of powerful weapons. With so much firepower in so many hands, a small incident could have set off a bloodbath and left nearly two dozen officers dead.

Assist. Sheriff Joe Lombardo:"We were outgunned, outmanned and there would not have been a good result from it."

I-Team reporter George Knapp: "A lot of scenarios could have played out that would have left a lot of dead officers."

Assist. Sheriff Joe Lombardo: "If you just have a backfire, somebody pops a firecracker, then it's over. We're done. We are going to lose that battle that day."

Metro pointedly did not allow officers to put on helmets or protective gear for fear it might be seen as a provocation. At the urging of Cliven Bundy, the crowd moved toward the BLM compound. Rhetoric grew more heated, and guns were pointed at officers.

One Bundy supporter summed it up, "Had to happen sometime, might as well happen now, right?"

"Some of them, there's no doubt from talking to me, want it, to get a chance that day to fire upon a police officer or authority period. I don't think it mattered if it was BLM or us," Jenkins said.

As the crowd closed in on the BLM compound, and tensions approached critical mass, Lombardo made the call to release the cattle and diffuse the situation.

"Sometimes in public safety, it is hard to back down. We are not trained to operate that way, but they took the better route, and it was the right way to go," Lombardo said. "It's all about lives. I mean, what is the better route to go? To be right or to be effective? "

If one tiny mistake had been made, the community might be attending funerals for slain police officers, law enforcement officials said. Dozens of people could have been killed if shooting had broken out.

The I-Team has learned that those who were involved in threatening the lives of officers are not off the hook, even if it takes a year or more to resolve.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Blowback #157315
05/02/2014 01:29 AM
05/02/2014 01:29 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I-Team: Police say Bundy ranch protesters not off the hook

May 1, 2014 1:55 AM EDT

LAS VEGAS -- Metro Police officers who were on the front lines of a recent showdown near the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville say they feared for their lives.

At least some of the militia members who pointed weapons at police officers during the confrontation may have wanted a violent outcome and tried to incite one.

In exclusive interviews with the 8 News NOW I-Team, officers who were on the scene shared their thoughts and fears, and they say it is not over.

"These guys with rifles, keep them calm," was Clark County Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo's request to one of Bundy's sons the day of the confrontation.

Lombardo's top priority was to prevent a spark that might set off a bloody firefight.

"There was a possibility of somebody just having an accidental discharge causing a blood bath, because the individuals that were showing up, the militia quote unquote, were armed to the teeth," Lombardo said.

On one side, armed federal rangers and agents, on the other, a huge crowd of angry militia members and in the middle, 30 Metro officers, exposed and vulnerable, aware that if the shooting began, some of them would die.

"You are standing there going, 'I just hope it doesn't hurt when it comes. That it's quick,' and it was real for us. It was real," Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

"(You thought you might die?) Yeah." Sgt. Jenkins said.

Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie has been negotiating behind the scenes with rancher Cliven Bundy for a couple of years. On the morning of the big showdown, he and Joe Lombardo drove to Bunkerville to let Bundy know that a deal had been reached with Bureau of Land Management to suspend the roundup of Bundy's cattle.

Bundy, who has grown accustomed to media attention over the past few months, said he would only talk to Gillespie on stage in front of his crowd. Once there, he ordered the sheriff to go out and disarm every fed he could find.

"And report back in an hour. Disarm everyone working at a federal park," Bundy told the sheriff.

"I mean, the hair was up on the back of my neck. There was the so-called militia surrounding the stage. There was a lot of firepower out there and it made me nervous. anything could happen," Lombardo said.

Gillspie and Lombardo say they offered to provide Bundy with legal counsel---free. He turned it down and later urged the crowd to go after his cattle.

"Mr. Bundy, in my personal opinion, incited the crowd," Lombardo said.

Some of them didn't need much to get riled. Their hostility toward government was on full display. A few equate the BLM with Nazis.

"That bunch, the SS squad or something to do with Hitler, shouldn't have guns there aimed at the people," one man at the showdown said.

They were equally hostile to journalists covering the story. Pistol-packing militia men have blocked 8 News NOW's access to public roads. Some poured lighter fluid around our news vehicle while others got physical.

A few Oath keepers said they were told the White House had ordered a drone missile strike on the Bundy camp. In an atmosphere this hostile and paranoid, guns pointed at police became the norm.

"At some point, you have to draw a line in the sand. I guess this is it," one militia member said.

"They're armed, they have an agenda, and they're committed to whatever they believe in, no backing down. One or two of them would never have done what they did--point weapons at us--but when you have 300-400 and they can be anonymous in a crowd, you get caught up in that," Sgt. Jenkins said.

Lombardo confirms that Metro developed a lot of intelligence about militia members who were present. Those who aimed their guns at officers will be dealt with.

"Yes, there will be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it will continue into the future," Lombardo said.

Law enforcement sources told us that federal officials are preparing to move against Cliven Bundy, but they might wait months until things die down before making their move.

Metro Police could take separate action in response to the provocations they experienced in Bunkerville and may be working to identify particular suspects.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Blowback #157316
05/02/2014 02:51 AM
05/02/2014 02:51 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island

Lombardo confirms that Metro developed a lot of intelligence about militia members who were present. Those who aimed their guns at officers will be dealt with.

"Yes, there will be consequences, definitely.
That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it will continue into the future," Lombardo said.
Well if he thinks he and other Law Enforcers will get away with that, without there being some very negative consequences for himself and the other Law Enforcers, I believe he will be unfortunately for the Law Enforcers, very mistaken.

As the Three Musketeers were fond of saying All For One and One For All and since I am a real Biker I will put it in my terms.

All On One and One On All which for those mentally challenged like Lombardo, translates into any attack on one Patriot will be considered by all Patriots an attack on all of them.

Maybe Lombardo needs to be told that if Law Enforces think they are going to get those Militia Patriots, one at a time, they will be very sadly, for them mistaken.

And if they think they will just take out the Bundy's with a sneaky nighttime raid and get away with it without any negative consequences for their selves they will learn how wrong they are.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Blowback #157317
05/02/2014 05:09 AM
05/02/2014 05:09 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
I think the Feds should stay in D.C. and leave the states alone but let's not forget that the Bundy's do not own the federal land that they graze their cattle on. Bundy has not paid his grazing lease fees since 1993.

We know that the Civil War was not fought to abolish slavery but it was fought to abolish State's Rights. We know that the Fedcoats would rather destroy States than let them return to nation state status as they were before the Civil War.

I'll bet the JBT's charge everyone that they can identify with felony aggravated assault on a policeman for aiming a firearm at the JBT Cattle Thieves and send SWAT teams to arrest them (just a few at a time) at their homes in pre-dawn raids. Of course the defense to the charge is that the JBT's pointed firearms at the patriots first so it was in self defense. With thousands of dollars spent in attorney fees they could beat the rap but they will still get the ride.

The protesters could have used Tire Iron's SUL position instead of aiming at the JBT's.
see: http://tireironscorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/sul-position.html

Like the battles at Concord and Lexington in 1775 fighting against tyranny is an all or nothing proposition. Once it starts you can't just go back home again until it is all over. If you start fighting tyranny too soon over the wrong issue you are just a martyr.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Blowback #157318
05/02/2014 01:34 PM
05/02/2014 01:34 PM
UP Michigan
P
pcosmar Offline
pcosmar  Offline
P
UP Michigan

The protesters could have used Tire Iron's SUL position instead of aiming at the JBT's.
see: http://tireironscorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/sul-position.html

On the day of the event I was watching closely. All the live feeds till they were jammed,, and listening to the Nevada Highway Patrol dispatch (open channel).
A report came across the channel that there was "confirmed intel" of 200 scoped rifles plus the long guns in the crowd.
All of the weapons down in the wash were holstered or slung,, and most of the folks there were unarmed.

Not sure SUL would apply here.

But the guys there should know,, I would hope that they know and understand that they are hunted men at this point.

Like Dirty Harry said,, This ain't over.

Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.
Re: Blowback #157319
05/02/2014 03:41 PM
05/02/2014 03:41 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Texas Resistance
I think the Feds should stay in D.C. and leave the states alone but let's not forget that the Bundy's do not own the federal land that they graze their cattle on. Bundy has not paid his grazing lease fees since 1993.
Federal Land, my Doberman's shitty arse.

That land should not be Federal Land it should be State Land and it would be if the Feds had not stolen it.

And lets not forget that the Bundy family has been on that land long before the F-ing BLM existed.

We are either on the side of the People or we are not, so what side are you on Friend?

I thought you were on the side of the People.

Re: Blowback #157320
05/02/2014 04:24 PM
05/02/2014 04:24 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Friend you are sure totally correct about at least one thing.

Texas Resistance
Like the battles at Concord and Lexington in 1775 fighting against tyranny is an all or nothing proposition. Once it starts you can't just go back home again until it is all over. If you start fighting tyranny too soon over the wrong issue you are just a martyr.

Re: Blowback #157321
05/02/2014 06:59 PM
05/02/2014 06:59 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Lets see. The Creator created the land. Then the Indians inhabited the land. Then the white man came with force of arms along with the notion of authority. Now the white man is confronted by another sort of authority with arms It seems to appear as though who has the biggest arms and authority owns the said lands.

Mak
Re: Blowback #157322
05/03/2014 03:57 AM
05/03/2014 03:57 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
mak9030mag
My friend you are totally correct.

Another way of stating this is Might Makes Right

On in the words of Chairman Mao Zedong:
Every Communist must grasp the truth: Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

And to that I will add from Political Power grows the Power to do many other things of both Good and Evil.

And our Government's Leader have a History of using their power for evil a lot more often then for good.

And we as American Patriots must understand that this truth not only applies to communists and other evil people but also to Good Freedom Loving People. If restoring our stolen Freedoms is really important to us then we must be willing to use force of arms including deadly force of arms in our fight to return our Nation to a Nation of Personal Freedom for it's Citizens and for our invited guests.

Re: Blowback #157323
05/06/2014 01:58 AM
05/06/2014 01:58 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Congressman: Eject Cliven Bundy backers

By ASSOCIATED PRESS | 5/4/14

LAS VEGAS — A Nevada congressman is calling on elected officials in the state to rid a town in his district of militia members who have rallied around rancher Cliven Bundy in his battle with federal land managers.

Rep. Steven Horsford, in an address to the Clark County Democratic Convention in Las Vegas on Saturday, said he’s making the request after hearing more complaints from constituents about the presence of Bundy supporters near Bunkerville, 75 miles northeast of Las Vegas.

In encampments around the Bundy ranch, self-described militia members from around the country continue to camp with handguns on their hips and heavier weaponry within reach in a show of support for Bundy.

Bundy, a states’ rights advocate who refuses to acknowledge the authority of the federal government, owes more than $1 million in fees and penalties for letting his cattle use government land over the past 20 years. Last month, the Bureau of Land Management stopped trying to round up his cattle after a showdown with hundreds of Bundy supporters, some of them armed.

Horsford, who attended a public event in nearby Mesquite earlier Saturday, said he was approached by residents there wanting to know about his plans to get militia members out of the area.

He said a fifth-grade girl told him that Bundy has a “sense of entitlement” and should pay grazing fees like other ranchers who use public land in the West. A man told him that Bundy is a “welfare rancher” living off taxpayer subsidies, Horsford said.

“And that is why I am calling on [Gov.] Brian Sandoval, Sen. Dean Heller, the sheriff [Clark County’s Doug Gillespie] and any other elected official in Nevada to do their part to get rid of these armed separatists,” Horsford said to loud cheers from about 200 delegates.

Sandoval and Heller are Republicans, while Gillespie holds a nonpartisan position.

Sandoval spokesman Mac Bybee referred The Associated Press on Sunday to an interview on the “Nevada Newsmakers” television show taped Friday in which the governor acknowledged people have a right to feel safe in their homes.

Asked if Gillespie plans to move militia groups from the Bunkerville area, Sandoval replied, “No, and even if he had said that, I wouldn’t share that with you, because certainly that’s a conversation between the two of us.”

“I just know that he is monitoring the situation and he’s very aware of what’s going on out there,” the governor added, according to KRNV-TV.

Heller, who has labeled Bundy’s supporters as “patriots,” and Gillespie did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Horsford also has called for federal authorities and Gillespie to investigate the gun-toting force that Horsford said was frightening for residents.

Openly carrying a pistol or rifle is legal in Nevada, and permit holders can carry concealed weapons.

Short URL:
http://politi.co/1rT0KC9

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/...-bundy-backers-106335.html#ixzz30wIErH9O

Re: Blowback #157324
05/06/2014 02:50 AM
05/06/2014 02:50 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I am all for working to gain public support but in this case you are talking about a constuency that would happily see the Bundy property get plundered.

Someone better have a better descriptive title going for them than just "local resident" to impress me to abandon someone to the vultures when I have deployed to defend them.

The "anonymous local resident complaint" is one of the oldest lies in the book, but it shows where the anti-Bundy faction is on this.

Everything about this is now a game changer and interesting to pick brought and analyze how the different factions make their plays. Fake victim play, weak and cowardly but effective.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Blowback #157325
05/06/2014 03:23 AM
05/06/2014 03:23 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
He said a fifth-grade girl told him that Bundy has a “sense of entitlement” (...)
Yeah, I used words like that all the time when I was in the fifth grade. But you know, i did hav a "sense of entitlement" of my rights, even way back then.

Originally posted by ConSigCor:
A Nevada congressman is calling on elected officials in the state to rid a town in his district of militia members who have rallied around rancher Cliven Bundy in his battle with federal land managers....

Openly carrying a pistol or rifle is legal in Nevada, and permit holders can carry concealed weapons.
So, let me see. This congressman wants Nevada officials to rid his town of people who are doing nothing wrong, on the grounds that "some people" don't like them.

[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Blowback #157326
05/06/2014 04:14 PM
05/06/2014 04:14 PM
UP Michigan
P
pcosmar Offline
pcosmar  Offline
P
UP Michigan
They will not be ejected.
They will stay till Mr. Bundy asks them to leave.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/25409893/bunkerville-residents-sound-off-about-blm-police-media

"The day the militia [came] was the day I felt safe again in Nevada," one meeting attendee said.
http://www.mynews3.com/content/news...own-hall-blm/3NXxI-EpmU-PUVkY6tAIrA.cspx

Friend of the Militia (UnArmed/Infringed)
I hope I can help, my country and my countrymen.
Re: Blowback #157327
05/09/2014 01:59 AM
05/09/2014 01:59 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute

Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:47 PM EDT

LAS VEGAS -- A dramatic development in the saga surrounding rancher Cliven Bundy, the FBI has entered the case.

The 8 News NOW I-Team has learned that FBI agents have started an investigation into the events surrounding a potentially deadly showdown one month ago.

It is one thing for Cliven Bundy and his supporters to square off against an assortment of Bureau of Land Management employees. It is quite another when the FBI enters the picture, and that is exactly what has happened.

The I-Team has confirmed that FBI agents have launched a formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations that culminated with a dangerous showdown on April 12, and the first people to be interviewed by FBI agents are Metro Police, starting with Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillispie.

Federal employees suspended their roundup of Cliven Bundy's cattle, following a confrontation outside the BLM compound near Bunkerville. At the urging of Metro Police, Bundy's cattle were released, but BLM's new director announced the matter wasn't over and would be resolved, one way or another. We now know what that means.

Last week, the I-Team talked with Metro officers who intervened to protect the lives of federal employees from the 400 or so Bundy supporters and armed militia members. Officers told the I-Team they feared for their lives that day because of the assembled firepower, and because many in the crowd had pointed weapons at officers, taunted them, told them they should be ready to die.

Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who was left in charge of the Metro contingent by Sheriff Doug Gillespie, told the I-Team that such alleged behavior would be the subject of a criminal investigation.

"The federal authorities are conducting an investigation and I am pretty confident it is going to go into the future," Lombardo said.

"(Would there be consequences for somebody there on video tape, on a news camera pointing a gun at a Metro officer, pointing a gun at a federal ranger?) Yes, there is definitely going to be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it would continue into the future," Lombardo said.

The I-Team has learned that Lombardo was interviewed by FBI agents earlier this week. The first person to be questioned by the FBI team was Lombardo's boss, Sheriff Gillespie.

The sheriff confirmed to 8 News NOW that he was asked about what he saw the day of the showdown, whether guns were pointed at metro officers. He declined to say what he said to the agents.

FBI agents also spoke to an entire squad of Metro officers, who were on the scene to act as a buffer between the crowd and the BLM. Bundy supporters have insisted in emails and calls to 8 News NOW that no one in the crowd pointed weapons at BLM or Metro, but officers told the I-Team that is exactly what they saw, that many with guns set up behind women and children.

"It is not a rumor. When we first got out there and made a left to divide I-15, that is all you saw. You saw kids and women and horses in the backdrop and then men with guns, laying on the ground, in the back of pickup trucks. We're going, 'wow, this would never happen in Las Vegas,' But it was there. That is not a rumor. It is reality and I saw it with my own eyes," Metro Police Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

Sgt. Jenkins has been interviewed by the FBI. A second squad is expected to be interviewed by week's end. The bureau does not confirm or deny the existence of any investigation but the I-Team have confirmed from multiple sources that a criminal investigation is underway.

It is illegal to point loaded weapons at federal agents, and most people know what would happen, if a suspect pointed a gun at a Metro officer in the Las Vegas valley.

Bundy supporters have been adamant in saying no weapons were aimed at the feds or police, that the BLM rangers were the ones pointing guns.

From the sound of things, they will be given the chance to prove those allegations because the FBI is coming their way.

http://youtu.be/Jj7z9t5vKOs

Re: Blowback #157328
05/09/2014 03:26 AM
05/09/2014 03:26 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Read somewhere. All animals are equal but some are more equal then others. Remember police of any type don't lie plant evidence etc. So in the end those who stood up to protect the people will get screwed one way or another. Hope that doesn't happen but what do I know this is Amerikia. Just my 2 cents

Mak
Re: Blowback #157329
05/09/2014 04:18 AM
05/09/2014 04:18 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
All Patriots and Militia must not sit on their arses and do nothing while their Brother Patriots who went in Harms way in defense of not only the Bundys but in defense of what is Right are attacked and persecuted by the FBI or by any other Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement Agency and the individual Law Enforcers themselves.

These Evil People must be told in no uncertain terms that we will not let them get away with what they are planning on doing to the people who stood up for the Bundys.

They must be warned that any attack on one Patriot will be considered an attack on all Patriots and we will defend and protect the Patriots who are under attack in any way and by any means that we believe is needed.

If the FBI is coming their way then we as American Patriots and Freedom Fighters must go in Harms Way ourselves and place our lives in between the American Patriots and the American Gestapo aka (F.B.I.) including all the FBI's accomplices meaning State, County and Local Law Enforces who help them.

One thing that we as Freedom Fighters must fully understand is that in any war it is not necessary to Ride to the sound of the Guns to help those who are under attack. All that is needed is to open up a second front so that the enemy has to divide up their forces.

During WW2 one very big reason that the Germans Lost was due to their having to fight on the Eastern Front at the same time they were fighting on the Western Front in France etc.

Also the biggest benefit that the various Resistance Groups gave to the overall war effort against the Axis was in the fact that by their actions the Resistance prevented the areas they were operating in to be completely pacified, so the enemy had to keep Combat Troops in these Rear Areas instead of on the Front Lines where they would have been if not for the Actions of the Resistance.

We as American Freedom Fighters need to learn from the WW2 Resistance Groups and make any War against Patriots in any part of our Nation a Multiple-Front War so that the Enemy has to divide up it's very limited forces, and if we do that, the enemy will not have sufficient strength in any one area to be effective against Freedom Fighters in that area.

During the FBI Siege at Waco one of the FBI Agents told a Reporter that the Entire FBI HRT was at Waco and they didn't have any reserves and that if another situation happened that required the deployment of the HRT there would not be anything the FBI could do as long as they were involved at Waco.

This is no different then if there are multiple fires in a City which overwhelm the capabilities of the local Fire Department.

Fire Fighters along with Cops and all other Law Enforcers can only be in one place at a given time.

So the best way for us as Freedom Fighters to help our Brothers in one part of the Country is to force the enemy to divide up their forces so that their strength lets say this time in Nevada is severely weakened.

This principle also applies to Protests.

So instead of just protesting outside of the Federal Building lets say in Nevada, Patriots Protest outside of the Federal Buildings in as many States and Cities as we are able to.

By are doing this, hopefully the Fed Gov. will understand that what starts and happens in Nevada as an example will not stay in Nevada but will spread until it is in every State.

Re: Blowback #157330
05/09/2014 05:24 AM
05/09/2014 05:24 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Saying for the day. Ignore the truth and you will be able to tolerate anything. This is the rally cry of the slave who convinces themselves they are free.

Mak
Re: Blowback #157331
05/09/2014 05:38 AM
05/09/2014 05:38 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”—John F. Kennedy

Re: Blowback #157332
05/09/2014 08:25 AM
05/09/2014 08:25 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
WHO KNEW ? RIGHT ? (Sarcasm intended) Anyone who is surprised has been living in a "FANTACY WORLD" . Once they start any ROUND UP, This will most likely be the wedge driven between The 3 percent and The Rest, it won't stop till they take ALL the Weapons from everyone. With all the Ammo purchases, weapons purchases, Armored personnel carriers, Storable food and OBUMMERS personal civilian army not to mention the entire DHS Police State Apparatus, NDAA, Patriot Act, NSA. It was not all put in place so they could just walk away and call it a day ! Don't forget this tidbit, They are making room in all the prisons right NOW. This is where surrender MUST NOT BE AN OPTION !!!! My only fear is since they control the media (even Fox) we won't ever know when it starts, till they are at the door. They get to sit around and plan, while we have to go out and earn a living. Sucks, Let me make one more thing clear, I'm not saying the JBT's will win, but they think they will ! SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Blowback #157333
05/09/2014 10:03 AM
05/09/2014 10:03 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
If they start mass arrest of all patriots who refuse to surrender their firearms then the tyrants will certainly loose.

But I think that unfortunately they will only arrest the Patriots they can identify from their video surveillance that aimed firearms at the BLM. Of course the BLM aimed at them first so it was self defense.

I have seen in person that they man video cameras at Tea Party Rallies just for intel on Patriots and Alex Jones documented that they had video cameras set up at the Alamo Open Carry Rally protest last October to identify participants.

[Linked Image]
See: Photo: Cops Caught Filming Pro-Gun Demonstrators Outside Alamo
http://www.infowars.com/photo-cops-caught-filming-pro-gun-demonstrators-outside-alamo

Police Surveil Alamo March, But No Filming Police
Anthony Gucciardi live from the Alamo march details how police constantly monitor us but we cannot dare film them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVsSqdeSofY

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Blowback #157334
05/09/2014 10:57 AM
05/09/2014 10:57 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
This whole thing of police casually aiming in on folks is going to produce this kind of expectable backlash. Even if they manage to drag a few people into court, how many women and children will show up to testify that it was in response to police pointing weapons at those who were clearly no threat?

The Las Vegas Police and area Feds better be taking a cue from their cities own tourism campaign; what happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas, or in this instance, what happened at the bridge stays at the bridge.

If they want to go expending taxpayer resources for a revenge and domination campaign then it opens the door for citizen retaliation in kind over hundreds of on camera incidents where police pointed weapons at innocent people with no significant consequence.

Re: Blowback #157335
05/09/2014 11:16 AM
05/09/2014 11:16 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Their gonna get what they truly deserve. Dont deny them. They earned it!

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Blowback #157336
05/09/2014 01:28 PM
05/09/2014 01:28 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
The patriots need access to facial recognition software to help ID these federal stooges! With technology, and the disdains the tech community has for fed misuse of it... We could get it possibly. Point a scope (no rifle) at the goons in the window, and flash a sign back at them with the agents name and address on it... See how THEY like it? Bombard them with lawsuits for violating our rights. Make people think twice about if that salary and pension are worth it.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Blowback #157337
05/09/2014 02:42 PM
05/09/2014 02:42 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Either way, the more they cry about it and plot revenge the more our street credibility goes through the roof. Ugly truth, but it is what it is.

The threats of some sort of door to door death squad are perhaps not entirely hollow, but hopefully the saner heads among the police will back down knowing that no such operation would remain a one way street for very long with or without us getting access to reliable face recognition software.

Re: Blowback #157338
05/09/2014 03:14 PM
05/09/2014 03:14 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Here's a thought that has a lot of truth to it. The majority really don't care so long as they have food in there bellies an Obama phone and the cable is still connected.
This is the ugly truth that most face. America has change into a place where everything is tolerated. Anybody that speaks up about how bad things are. Gets delt with one way or an another. It has been shown and talk about when it happens to thoughs who have. In a way it sets an example or attempts to put fear into anyone who may dare stand or speak up.
One by one we fall.

Mak
Re: Blowback #157339
05/10/2014 03:21 AM
05/10/2014 03:21 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Re: Blowback #157340
05/10/2014 03:30 AM
05/10/2014 03:30 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Lying to back up their justification to go door to door after the fact. Those assholes want a war.

Re: Blowback #157341
05/10/2014 06:10 AM
05/10/2014 06:10 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
In 1960s Czechoslovakia they called this "beer and sausage socialism"... The leaders realized that the public would put up with ANYthing as long as they had access to cheap beer and sausage with currency to buy it.

This is what we have now "phone and EBT socialism"...

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Blowback #157342
05/10/2014 06:15 AM
05/10/2014 06:15 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
In Seattle they openly embrace it.

Mak
Re: Blowback #157343
05/10/2014 06:33 AM
05/10/2014 06:33 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Among all the reasons why I have been pushing for the sustainable autonomous zone model, and neither running into political centers claiming to conquer them by force of protest, or making temporary stands in locations which are not sustainable.

The Bundy Ranch stands a good chance of being one of the first recognized autonomous liberated zones but there need to be others, complete with a citizenry that travels between them, willing to reinforce any particular autonomous zone that is under threat, or retaliate if one is taken by force.

Re: Blowback #157344
05/10/2014 07:49 AM
05/10/2014 07:49 AM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkL4uQ2dNDo

Brand was contacted by Channel 8 in Vegas because of the interest the FBI has in him (and me, for that matter) in relation to the Bundy standoff.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Blowback #157345
05/10/2014 06:48 PM
05/10/2014 06:48 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I have a little bit of experience of how the feds get when they are in the "big hammer mode" after an incident, seen it myself in prisons, they start rounding up and beating on people who were not even present when the situation went down, even some people who would have not had any logical influence on the actions of those involved, but for whatever reason, were on someone's shit list. You see a lot of that even in the prison documentaries. Some "members" of a group, as defined by the officials, get into a fight, then mass punishment is put on them with absolutely zero regard for individual innocence.

We saw some tidbits of that sort of thing with the Boston Bombings, with some pretty distant associates of the Tsarnaev brothers getting snuffed during interrogation, but in this case, it was government criminality that got stopped cold, not some terrorist act with mangled innocents strewn around. We have to play the wait and see game on this, but I see no major foul in people telling it like it was, just there could be some foul in naming names, so maybe we ought not go naming people we may or may not be able to identify in pictures.

Another element of this, nobody drew down on the FBI, and we can assume that at least some of the Bundy supporters were at least part time FBI informants. The question then is, would this case be worth breaking their cover to testify? Very interesting question given how it was when JT Ready showed up at that Occupy rally in AZ. There, the AZ (I think it was Phoenix) police had not drawn down on the protesters. In Nevada, they did. Big difference there in how someone judges a use of force situation, and we cannot assume too much what the outcome of the FBI investigation would be considering that already, there is some pretty solid proof that a number of the LVPD officers are lying about what went down when you compare their testimony to raw video footage. I am also looking at the color and style of their uniforms compared to BLM uniforms and where they were standing. No way someone 200 yards away would be able to tell the difference.

The FBI is in a dicey situation on this, because their credibility is in a slump to begin with, and at least one faction among them was after Harry Reid for corruption anyway. The attempt to panic supporters over the drone raid is another issue, since like shouting "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater, it was a ruse designed to panic people into rash action, not calm anything down, therefore a borderline criminal act which apparently points back to that Air Force "source".

I am also noticing a deafening silence from the President and Erich Holder themselves, a lot is attributed to them having said something, but I don't see the video or hear the audio that is actually them. Harry Reid however, lacks that level of deniability.

Re: Blowback #157346
07/05/2014 04:57 PM
07/05/2014 04:57 PM
OH.
D Offline
D  Offline
OH.

D

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.