Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158348
04/22/2015 12:30 AM
04/22/2015 12:30 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I don't see Walmart closing a store for Jade Helm, but I do see the idea of the Jade Helm planners working with Walmart to temporarily use one of the closed down stores as a defacto FOB for certain elements of an exercise. National Guard armories are only so big, but traditionally, National Guard armories and shut down schools are used for those kinds of training exercises. There are also a number of mothballed military bases around California in particular which can be used for that purpose, but quite often the facilities there don't have the kind of easy access trucking depot setup that are relatively common at Walmart, or they still want to keep the layout secret enough that contract truck drivers don't get to see everything and put it on social media video once they have been in there.

As it is, by using Walmart, if some guy starts uploading video of a truck being unloaded at a walmart loading dock, nobody can even conclusively tell where it it is and may not even know what's in the boxes, so if he goes off on some conspiracy theory sounding stuff, its not like it would be readily believable if the military people are there in civilian clothes.

If I am not mistaken, the way this is supposed to work is that the military can move in and conduct operations without the general public even figuring out who they are or what they are doing.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158349
04/30/2015 05:17 AM
04/30/2015 05:17 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has ordered ...elm exercises taking place in the state.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott has ordered members of the Texas Military to monitor federal troops in an upcoming two-month training exercise planned for the Lone Star State.

Operation Jade Helm will bring the U.S. military's most elite soldiers, including the Green Berets and Navy SEALS, to Texas for simulated special operations in a hostile territory. But plans for the exercise have roused fears in many Texans of a federal occupation.

In a letter to Major General Gerald Betty of the Texas State Guard, Abbott said his order was "to address concerns of Texas citizens."

"During the training operation, it is important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property right and civil liberties will not be infringed," the governor wrote. "I am directing the Texas State Guard to monitor Operation Jade Helm 15."

The State Guard is a militia of volunteer reservists, headquartered at Camp Mabry in Austin, meant to serve in times of emergency or catastrophe. It is one of three branches of the Texas Military, a force commanded by the governor.

Chapter 431 of the Texas Government Code--"State Militia"--reads, "The governor may call all or part of the state military forces to repel or suppress an invasion of or insurrection in or threatened invasion of or insurrection in the state or if the governor considers it necessary to enforce state law. If the number of state military forces is insufficient, the governor shall call the part of the reserve militia that the governor considers necessary." (...)
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158350
04/30/2015 10:02 AM
04/30/2015 10:02 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Whether true or not, I found this video very interesting.. It's 21 minutes, there are some very interesting conclusions this guy comes to..is he right?.. maybe, maybe not..

Watch it, I love to get our own input on his maps and conclusions

Greywolf

https://youtu.be/Fw1z0M2zZFU

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158351
05/01/2015 09:46 AM
05/01/2015 09:46 AM
Company A 25 Btn 14 FF
B
BoldFenianMan Offline
SNCO Contributor
BoldFenianMan  Offline
SNCO Contributor

B
Company A 25 Btn 14 FF
JADE-HELM – stands for: “Joint Assistance For Deployment and Execution – Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.”

Dave Hodges On Jade Helm 15: The Government’s War On U.S. Citizens

http://www.silverdoctors.com/dave-h...ernments-war-on-u-s-citizens/#more-52793

War battered dogs are we
Fighters in every clime;
Fillers of trench and of grave,
Mockers bemocked by time,
War dogs hungry and grey,
Gnawing a naked bone,
Fighters in every clime-
Every cause but our own
-Emily Lawless"With the Wild Geese"
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158352
05/05/2015 04:54 AM
05/05/2015 04:54 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Chuck Norris is worried about Jade Helm, too.

...“The US government says, ‘It’s just a training exercise’,” wrote Norris, 75. “But I’m not sure the term ‘just’ has any reference to reality when the government uses it.”

Both the governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, and US senator – and 2016 Republican presidential candidate – Ted Cruz have been accused of pandering to conspiracy theorists with their reactions to Jade Helm 15. Abbott asked the Texas state guard to monitor the training exercise. Cruz said his office had “reached out to the Pentagon” to ask about the exercise.

Norris, who appeared as Texas Ranger JJ McQuade in the 1983 film Lone Wolf McQuade and starred in the long-running TV series Walker, Texas Ranger, praised both men for their refusal to believe official government accounts.

“I’m glad … Ted Cruz is asking the tough questions of the Pentagon,” Norris wrote. “Particularly because its ‘exercises’ come too near to my ranch’s backdoor as well, at least according to the map....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158353
05/05/2015 05:56 AM
05/05/2015 05:56 AM
5.56 Offline
5.56  Offline
Folks,
It will be what it will be. There is no sense in worrying about it. We all have had ample opportunity to gear up and shore up any shortfalls.

If U.N. troops deploy for anything other than deploying for a burger at Wendy's it will be as the Japanese stated in world war II. There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

The clock is ticking for many of us. That means were are getting older by the minute. Some of us are falling into the category of strong heart and mind with gear, but bodies that are starting to get frail and falling apart.

LOL May not be able to hump a pack over 5 miles of rough terrain, But we still know how to toss the gear on a 4 wheel drive 4 wheeler to get closer to where we need to be!

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158354
05/05/2015 11:15 AM
05/05/2015 11:15 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Rep.Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) doesn\'t like this Jade Helm exercise, either.

..."Over the past few weeks, my office has been inundated with calls referring to the Jade Helm 15 military exercise scheduled to take place between July 15 and September 15, 2015," Gohmert said in a Tuesday statement. "This military practice has some concerned that the U.S. Army is preparing for modern-day martial law. Certainly, I can understand these concerns."

"When leaders within the current administration believe that major threats to the country include those who support the Constitution, are military veterans, or even 'cling to guns or religion,' patriotic Americans have reason to be concerned," Gohmert wrote.

The congressman took particular issue with the layout and labels of the Pentagon map for the exercise. "Once I observed the map depicting 'hostile,' 'permissive,' and 'uncertain' states and locations, I was rather appalled that the hostile areas amazingly have a Republican majority, 'cling to their guns and religion,' and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution." Gohmert called on the Pentagon to change the map, the names on the map, and said "the tone of the exercise needs to be completely revamped so the federal government is not intentionally practicing war against its own states." (...)
If these Green Berets really can operate unseen,with all these people looking for them, then they really are pretty good.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158355
05/05/2015 04:29 PM
05/05/2015 04:29 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
If you live near a base as I do, between several bases, I can't really imagine what would look out of place, other than UN Trucks or Vans and Blue Helmets or Troops in the Hood, We get flyovers of just about anything you can think up ! It would have to be something obvious ! Also I am at a spot of Major Tourism Traffic, Like last place to eat or gas up for many miles in any direction. Lots of odd Folks that look out of place. Semper Fi

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158356
05/05/2015 08:11 PM
05/05/2015 08:11 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
I think some advance teams are already starting it. A trusted militia friend in Houston, TX told me that he saw several small groups of military age men trying to look like homeless street vagrants but their expensive backpacks gave them away. Then a few days latter he saw some more in what looked like their staging area on secluded city maintenance property wearing street clothes but also wearing combat boots

Remember they want you to call the cops on them so they will know if they are noticed or not so don't call the cops on then. Try to ask them what they are doing or get photos of them. Remind them they have the right to refuse unlawful orders such as orders to put patriots in the FEMA Camps and confiscate firearms. The Obomination is on his way out and has nothing to loose so he could try anything.

from:http://www.silverdoctors.com/dave-hodges-on-jade-helm-15-the-governments-war-on-u-s-citizens/#more-52793

JADE-HELM – stands for:
“Joint Assistance For Deployment and Execution – Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.” In other
words, the Government is getting nervous about the fact that more Americans are now aware of the corruption, criminality and destruction of civil rights. Jade Helm is specifically intended for the purpose of eliminating fomenting Government insurrection groups. The States in which Jade Helm exercises are being conducted are “hot beds” for anti-Government militia groups (the latter are your allies).

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158357
05/06/2015 04:35 PM
05/06/2015 04:35 PM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by Huskerpatriot:
This is pretty creepy stuff.
Not when one has an understanding of what Special Forces does.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158358
05/06/2015 04:37 PM
05/06/2015 04:37 PM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by BoldFenianMan:
JADE-HELM – stands for: “Joint Assistance For Deployment and Execution – Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.”

Dave Hodges On Jade Helm 15: The Government’s War On U.S. Citizens

http://www.silverdoctors.com/dave-h...ernments-war-on-u-s-citizens/#more-52793
Prediction - we will still be here on 15 September and I will laugh at anyone who mentions Hodges again.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158359
05/06/2015 04:40 PM
05/06/2015 04:40 PM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
If you're in the immediate area of these operations you need to be monitoring their comms.
Since exact frequencies are unknown, but bands are known, you should perform a band search.

The following bands are of primary interest:

30-88 MHz. Pay particular attention to:
30-30.55 MHz.
32-33 MHz.
34-35 MHz.
36-37 MHz.
38-39 MHz.
40-42 MHz.
46.5-47 MHz.
49.5-50 MHz.
138-144 MHz.
148-150.775 MHz.
225-400 MHz.

The following bands are of secondary interest:

118-138 MHz.
162-174 MHz.
400-420 MHz.

Extensive use of P25 and FHSS is expected. Real Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum. Police scanners with P25 capability and RTL-SDRs will be necessary.
Anything in the ground band of 30-99MHz will be SINCGARS based frequency hopping and encrypted. You would have to be within 100 meters of the PRC-126/128 to pick up anything from those radios.

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158360
05/06/2015 05:45 PM
05/06/2015 05:45 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Pericles:
Prediction - we will still be here on 15 September and I will laugh at anyone who mentions Hodges again.
I agree. A lot of people are pretty paranoid about this exercise, just like they were about Y2K. But you know, I'm awfully glad that people are vigilant about things like this. When people really are out to get you, it's not paranoia.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158361
05/07/2015 05:08 AM
05/07/2015 05:08 AM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
Airforce, paranoia keeps you alive... Just cause I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158362
05/07/2015 05:47 AM
05/07/2015 05:47 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I agree. But when the military really does enforce martial law and start rounding up dissidents, I doubt they're going to ask county governments for permission operate in their county.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158363
05/07/2015 06:38 AM
05/07/2015 06:38 AM
5.56 Offline
5.56  Offline
For what it is worth,

I spoke to some active assets about this today. They are located in TX at several bases. They are not concerned about this exercise. At least to this point there is nothing to get excited about. That could change as we all know.

These folks are in positions within the chain they would or will know if this develops into a pooch screw.

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158364
05/07/2015 10:51 AM
05/07/2015 10:51 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by Pericles:
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
[b]

Extensive use of P25 and FHSS is expected. Real Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum. Police scanners with P25 capability and RTL-SDRs will be necessary.
Anything in the ground band of 30-99MHz will be SINCGARS based frequency hopping and encrypted. You would have to be within 100 meters of the PRC-126/128 to pick up anything from those radios. [/b]
Of course the mil will run SINGARS But we have to remember that many fedrule agencys are also involved. They'll be running P25 which we can monitor. In some cases there will also be slip ups...transmissions in the clear. Time for some folks to dust off their monitoring equipment. The point is to see what we can do...how far we can stretch the envelope. They're training, so should we.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158365
05/07/2015 12:37 PM
05/07/2015 12:37 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Originally posted by 5.56:
For what it is worth,

I spoke to some active assets about this today. They are located in TX at several bases. They are not concerned about this exercise. At least to this point there is nothing to get excited about. That could change as we all know.

These folks are in positions within the chain they would or will know if this develops into a pooch screw.
Of course it is not screw the pooch time yet. The J.A.D.E. H.E.L.M. training exercise is their screw the pooch practice.

We got video intel from the Louisiana Militia of Cooperative Nugget 1997 (gun confiscation practice)then they did it for real in former Yugoslavia and then they did it again in New Orleans after they blew the dyke to cause flooding but blamed it on the hurricane.

Joint Assistance For Deployment and Execution – Homeland Eradication of Local Militants (20)15 is their screw the pooch practice for putting in the FEMA Camps (or executing) all who could mount effective resistance against gun confiscation before they start gun confiscation. Of course we don't know when or if they will go through with it. Too bad they don't go after all the Hajis in the US instead but the Obomination in DC is a Haji muslim too.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158366
05/07/2015 06:15 PM
05/07/2015 06:15 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Any idea what the date was when the dyke got blown?

My understanding was they were pretty weak for a long time but the slumlords and dope house operators did not want to relocate that section of the city or pay for overhauling the dykes since that area was below sea level much of the time to begin with, I think it had previously been a swamp.

That said, if he date fell within a certain time window I know some really bad characters had deployed to New Orleans, the. It is more evidence against them. I have court documentation which places the main BATF west coast swat team there around September 2-3rd and they were apparently in that area but I think that was after the flooding took place. They had arrived around September 2 by air, nobody know for sure how long they stayed,

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158367
05/08/2015 01:17 AM
05/08/2015 01:17 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
When The Elites Wage War On America, This Is How They Will Do It

Wednesday, 06 May 2015 Brandon Smith

The consequences and patterns of war, whether by one nation against another or by a government against the citizenry, rarely change. However, the methods of war have evolved vastly in modern times. Wars by elites against populations are often so subtle that many people might not even recognize that they are under attack until it is too late. Whenever I examine the conceptions of “potential war” between individuals and oligarchy, invariably some hard-headed person cries out: “What do you mean ‘when?’ We are at war right now!” In this case, I am not talking about the subtle brand of war. I am not talking about the information war, the propaganda war, the economic war, the psychological war or the biological war. I am talking about outright warfare, and anyone who thinks we have already reached that point has no clue what real war looks like.

The recent exposure of the nationwide Jade Helm 15 exercise has made many people suspicious, and with good reason. Federal crisis exercises have a strange historical tendency to suddenly coincide with very real crisis events. We may know very little about Jade Helm beyond government admissions, claims and misdirections. But at the very least, we know what “JADE” is an acronym for: Joint Assistance for Deployment and Execution, a program designed to create action and deployment plans using computer models meant to speed up reaction times for military planners during a “crisis scenario.” It is linked with another program called ACOA (Adaptive Course of Action), the basis of which is essentially the use of past mission successes and computer models to plan future missions. Both are products of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

As far as I know, no one has presented any hard evidence as to what “HELM” really stands for, but the JADE portion of the exercise explicitly focuses on rapid force deployment planning in crisis situations, according to the government white paper linked above. This fact alone brings into question statements by the Department of Defense that Jade Helm is nothing more than a training program to prepare military units for “foreign deployment.” This is clearly a lie if Jade Helm revolves around crisis events (which denotes domestic threats), rather than foreign operations.

Of course, if you also consider the reality that special operations forces ALWAYS train like they fight and train in environments similar to where they will fight, the entire notion of Jade Helm as a preparation for foreign theaters sounds absurd. If special operations forces are going to fight in Iraq, Iran or Syria, they go to training grounds in places like Kuwait. If they are training in places like Fort Lauderdale, Florida (including “infiltration training”), then there is no way around the fact that they are practicing to fight somewhere exactly like Fort Lauderdale with a similar culture and population.

I would further note that Jade Helm exercises are also joint exercises with domestic agencies like the FBI and the DEA. Again, why include domestic law enforcement agencies in a military exercise merely meant to prepare troops for foreign operations? I often hear the argument that the military would never go along with such a program, but people who take this rather presumptive position do not understand crisis psychology. In the event of a national catastrophe many military personnel and government employees may determine that they will do what is "best for them and their families". And if following orders guarantees the security of their families (food security, shelter, etc), then they may very well follow any order, no matter how dubious. Also, a large scale crisis could be used as a rationale for martial law; otherwise well meaning military men and women could be convinced that the loss of constitutional freedoms might be for the "greater good of the greater number". I believe some military will indeed resist such efforts, but of course, Jade Helm may also be a method for vetting such uncooperative people before any live operation occurs.

So if Jade is actually a crisis-planning system for the military and the military is training for domestic operations, what is the crisis it is training to react to? It’s hard to say. I believe it will come down to an economic disaster, but our economic and social structures are so weak that almost any major event could trigger collapse. Terror attacks, cyberattacks, pandemic, a stiff wind, you name it. The point is the government expects a crisis to occur. And with the advent of this crisis, the ultimate war on the American people will begin.

Why wait for a crisis situation? With the cover of a crisis event, opposition to power is more easily targeted. For my starting point on the elite war strategy, I would like to use the following presentation on guerrilla warfare by Max Boot, Council on Foreign Relations senior fellow and military adviser, at the elitist World Affairs Council.

I would first point out that Boot claims his work is merely a historical character study of interesting figures from the realm of insurgency and counterinsurgency and is not “polemical.” I’m afraid that I will have call horse hockey on that. Boot is direct adviser to the Department of Defense. His work and this presentation were obviously a study of guerrilla tactics from the perspective of counterinsurgency and an attempt to explore strategic methods for controlling and eradicating guerrillas and “terrorists.”

Any defense the American people might muster against elitist dismantling of constitutional liberties would inevitably turn to "insurgency". So using CFR member Boot’s views on counterinsurgency as a guideline, here is how the elites will most likely wage open war on those within the American population who have the will to fight back.

Control Public Opinion

Boot stresses the absolute necessity for the control of public opinion in defeating an insurgency. Most of his analysis is actually quite accurate in my view in terms of successes versus failures of guerrilla movements. However, his obsession with public opinion is, in part, ill-conceived. Boot uses the American Revolution as a supposed prime example of public opinion working against the ruling powers, claiming that it was British public opinion that forced parliament and King George III to pull back from further operations in the colonies.

Now, it is important to recognize that elitists have a recurring tendency to marginalize the success of the American Revolution in particular as being a “fluke” in the historical record. Boot, of course, completely overlooks the fact that the war had progressed far longer than anyone had predicted and that the British leadership suffered under the weight of considerable debts. He also overlooks the fact that pro-independence colonials were far outnumbered by Tories loyal to the crown up to the very end of the war. The revolution was NEVER in a majority position, and public opinion was not on the revolutionaries’ side.

The very idea of the American Revolution is a bit of a bruise on the collective ego of the elites, and their bias leads them to make inaccurate studies of the event. The reality is that most revolutions, even successful ones, remain in a minority for most, if not all, of their life spans. The majority of people do not participate in history. Rather, they have a tendency to float helplessly in the tides, waiting to latch onto whatever minority movement seems to be winning at the time.

Boot suggests that had the Founding Fathers faced the Roman Empire rather than the British Empire, they would have been crucified and the rebellion would have immediately floundered because the Romans had no concern for public opinion. This is where we get into the real mind of the elitist.

For now, the establishment chooses to sway public opinion with carefully crafted disinformation. But what is the best way to deal with public opinion when fighting a modern revolution? Remove public opinion as a factor entirely so that the power elite are free to act as viciously as they wish. Engineered crisis, and economic crisis in particular, create a wash of other potential threats, including high crime, looting, riots, starvation, international conflict, etc. In such an environment, public opinion counts for very little, if people even pay attention at all to anything beyond their own desperation. Once this is achieved, the oligarchy has free reign to take morally questionable actions without fear of future blowback.

Control The Public

Another main tenet Boot describes as essential in defeating insurgency is the control of the general population in order to prevent a revolution from recruiting new members and to prevent them from using the crowd as cover. He makes it clear that control of the public does not mean winning the “hearts and minds” in a diplomatic sense, but dominating through tactical and psychological means.

He first presents the example of the French counterinsurgency in Algeria, stating that the French strategy of widespread torture, while “morally reprehensible,” was indeed successful in seeking out and destroying the insurgent leadership. Where the French went wrong, however, was their inability to keep the torture campaign quiet. Boot once again uses the public opinion argument as the reason for the eventual loss of Algeria by the French.

What Boot seems to be suggesting is that systematic torture is viable, at least as a hypothetical strategy, as long as it remains undetected by the overall public. He also reiterates this indirectly in his final list of articles for insurgency and counterinsurgency when he states that “few counterinsurgencies (governments) have succeeded by inflicting mass terror, at least in foreign lands,” suggesting that mass terror may be an option against a domestic rebellion.

Boot then goes on to describe a more effective scenario, the British success against insurgents in Malaya. He attributes the British win against the rebellion to three factors:

1) The British separated large portions of the population, entire villages, into concentration camps, surrounded by fences and armed guards. This kept the insurgents from recruiting from the more downtrodden or dissatisfied classes. And it isolated them into areas where they could be more easily engaged.

2) The British used special operations forces to target specific rebel groups and leadership rather than attempting to maneuver through vast areas in a pointless Vietnam-style surge.

3) The British made promises that appealed to the general public, including the promise of independence. This made the public more pliable and more willing to cooperate.

Now, I have no expectation whatsoever that the elites would offer the American public “independence” for their cooperation in battling a patriot insurgency, but I do think they would offer something perhaps more enticing: safety.

I believe the British/Malayan example given by Boot would be the main methodology for the elites and the federal government in the event that a rebellion arises in the U.S. against planned shifts away from constitutional republic or martial law instituted in the wake of a national emergency.

Isolate Population Centers

There is a reason why certain American cities are being buried in technologically sophisticated biometric surveillance networks, and I think the Malayan example holds the key. Certain cities (not all) could be turned into massive isolated camps, or “green zones.” They would be tightly controlled, and travel would be highly restricted. Food, shelter and safety would likely be offered, after a period of disaster has already been experienced. A couple months of famine and lack of medication to the medically dependent would no doubt kill millions of people. Unprepared survivors would flock to these areas in the hopes of receiving aid. Government forces would confiscate vital supplies in rural areas whenever possible in order to force even more people to concentrate into controlled regions.

I have seen the isolation strategy in action in part, during the G20 summit in Pittsburgh. More than 4,000 police and National Guard troops locked down the city center, leaving only one route for travel. The first day, there were almost no protesters; most activists were so frightened by the shock-and-awe show of force that they would not leave their homes. This is the closest example I have personally experienced to a martial law cityscape.

Decapitate Leadership

The liberty movement has always been a leaderless movement, which makes the “night of long knives” approach slightly less effective. I do not see any immediate advantage to the elites in kidnapping or killing prominent members of the movement, though that does not mean they will not try it anyway. Most well-known liberty proponents are teachers, not generals or political firebrands. Teachers leave all their teachings behind, and no one needs generals or politicians. The movement would not necessarily be lost without us.

That said, there is a fear factor involved in such an event. The black-bagging of popular liberty voices could terrorize others into submission or inaction. This is why I constantly argue the need for individual leadership; every person must be able and willing to take individual action without direction in defense of his own freedoms, if the need arises. Groups should remain locally led, and national centralization of leadership should be avoided at all costs.

According to the very promoters of Jade Helm exercises, training will center on quick-reaction teams striking an area with helicopter support, then exfiltrating within 30 minutes or less. Almost every combat veteran I have spoken with concerning this style of training has said that it is used for “snatch and grab” — the capture or killing of high value targets, then exfiltration before the enemy can mount a response.

Fourth-Generation Warfare

The final method for war against the American people is one Boot does not discuss: the use of fourth-generation warfare. Some call this psychological warfare, but it is far more than that. Fourth-generation warfare is a strategy by which one section of a population you wish to control is turned against another section of the population you wish to control. It is warfare without the immediate use of armies. Rather, the elites turn the enemy population against itself and allow internal war to do most of their work for them. We can see this strategy developing already in the U.S. in the manipulation of race issues and the militarization of police.

The use of provocateurs during unrest in places like Ferguson, Missouri, and Baltimore suggests that a race war is part of the greater plan. I believe law enforcement officials have also been given a false sense of invincibility. With military toys and federal funding, but poor tactical philosophies and substandard training, LEOs are being set up as cannon fodder when the SHTF. Their inevitable failure will be used as a rationalization for more domestic military involvement; but in the meantime, Americans will be enticed to fight and kill each other while the elites sit back and watch the show.

4th Gen warfare also relies on fooling the target population into supporting measures that are secretly destructive to the people. For example, liberty movement support for controlled opposition such as Russia or China, or liberty support for a military coup in which the top brass are elite puppets just like the Obama Administration. Think this sounds far fetched? It has already happened in our recent history! Marine Corp Major General Smedley Butler was hired by corporate moguls to lead a paid army in a coup against Franklin D. Roosevelt (also an elitist puppet) in 1933. Butler luckily exposed the conspiracy before it ever got off the ground. Both sides were controlled, but the coup if successful could have resulted in popular support for the expedient erosion of the Constitution, rather than a slow erosion which is what took place. This is the epitome of 4th Gen tactics - make the people think they are winning, when they are actually helping you to defeat them.

Know Thy Enemy

I have outlined the above tactics not because I necessarily think they will prevail, but because it is important that we know exactly what we are dealing with in order to better defend ourselves. Such methods can be countered with community preparedness, the avoidance of central leadership, the application of random actions rather than predictable actions, etc. Most of all, liberty champions will have to provide a certain level of safety and security for the people around them if they want to disrupt establishment efforts to lure or force the population into controlled regions. Crisis is the best weapon the elites have at their disposal, and exercises like Jade Helm show that they may use that weapon in the near term. The defense that defeats crisis is preparation — preparation not just for yourself, but for others around you. War is coming, and while we can’t know the exact timing, we can assume the worst and do our best to be ready for it as quickly as possible.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158368
05/08/2015 10:31 AM
05/08/2015 10:31 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Two Texas counties have cancelled the Jade Helm exercise in their area. .

GOLIAD – Amid controversy and social media rumors of martial law being implemented, the U.S. Army's Jade Helm 15 realistic military training exercises scheduled to be held in Goliad and Victoria counties have been cancelled.

The Victoria County Sheriff's Office confirmed Thursday that the exercises had been cancelled.

The exercises were scheduled to be held from July 15 to Sept. 15.

Goliad County Judge Pat Calhoun and Goliad County Sheriff Kirby Brumby said Thursday they had not yet been notified of the cancellation of the exercises.

The Goliad County Commissioners Court unanimously approved a request by the U.S. Army Special Operations Command to conduct military exercises in the county on Dec. 8.

Thomas Mead, operations planner for the training, told the commissioners that 60 to 65 military personnel would be involved in the exercises.

Jade Helm exercises were planned to be conducted in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado. The exercises were also scheduled to be conducted in 14 other Texas locations.

Mead said the operations were to be held on Goliad County property owned by T. Michael O’Connor.

Conspiracy theorists hit social media with rumors of a military takeover in the designated areas.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158369
05/09/2015 11:50 AM
05/09/2015 11:50 AM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
From infowars.com, Confirmed: Jade Helm Is for the American People...
http://www.infowars.com/confirmed-jade-helm-is-for-the-american-people/

Its mostly video...

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158370
05/09/2015 01:46 PM
05/09/2015 01:46 PM
Cochise County, AZ
A
AZ Hi Desert Offline
AZ Hi Desert  Offline
A
Cochise County, AZ
This particular JADE HELM isn't the one we need to quite worry about. This is just the first iteration.

The follow on years are the real concern. It will get bigger, more involved. More units. And it will have foreign elements.

This is an opportunity to recon the methods.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158371
05/09/2015 03:16 PM
05/09/2015 03:16 PM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
I agree with the infowars guys now is the time to provide disinformation about you routines an patterns.

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158372
06/01/2015 04:29 AM
06/01/2015 04:29 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Here is Ron Paul on Jade Helm 15 , on the Ron Paul Liberty Report. About 11 minutes.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158373
06/05/2015 06:49 PM
06/05/2015 06:49 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
"Counter Jade Helm" is finally a thing. I was wondering when this was going to start.

Counter Jade Helm, aka CJH, is a training exercise for the people. In response to the military's multi-state training, called Jade Helm 2015, citizens will participate in an unofficial fashion to practice counter-insurgency, organizational and intelligence gathering and reporting skills.

CJH is not affiliated with the military's training exercise.

The objective is not to stop or countermand the military's training, but to practice our own skills. Anyone can participate. Groups within each state that will play host to the military are being established to streamline the process. Individuals not wishing to be affiliated with a group can also submit information to this website for analysis and publishing.
Onward and upward
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158374
06/06/2015 04:04 AM
06/06/2015 04:04 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Online content
Huskerpatriot  Online Content
Omaha Nebraska
Awesome!

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158375
06/06/2015 01:02 PM
06/06/2015 01:02 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I just registered over there (I'm "airforce," obviously).

If you see anything, be sure to post a situation report here at AWRM as well as over there.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158376
06/06/2015 01:16 PM
06/06/2015 01:16 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
I would not give any intel to the Counter JADE HELM website. Part of the purpose of JADE HELM is to teach them if their covert infiltration methods work or not. So they will likely be looking at Counter JADE HELM so don't send them any intel.

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158377
06/06/2015 03:24 PM
06/06/2015 03:24 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Omaha Nebraska
I like the idea of handing out prayer cards with a reminder about their solemn oaths...

Don't report.

How could we submitt false/misleading or bogus intel to negate any gains they are attempting to get from this operation?

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158378
06/06/2015 05:40 PM
06/06/2015 05:40 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Personally, I do like the idea of reporting intel on this operation. If the operation is exactly what they say it is (which I suspect is the case), then we are giving important feedback to the special forces folks who will soon be doing this for real, in the middle east or thereabouts. And if there really is something nefarious about it, we'll all know about it that much sooner.

That's a "win-win" as far as I'm concerned, with little or no downside.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158379
06/06/2015 07:06 PM
06/06/2015 07:06 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
What is nefarious about it is that the US is nothing like "the middle east or thereabouts."

And JADE-HELM – stands for: “Joint Assistance For Deployment and Execution – Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.”

"There are no pet puppies. They eat their own."
--Mark Koernke

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158380
06/07/2015 05:51 AM
06/07/2015 05:51 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
What is nefarious about it is that the US is nothing like "the middle east or thereabouts." (...)
I've been to Texas. And I've been to Saudi Arabia. The people are a little different. But other than that, there isn't that much difference, particularly in the summer, when these exercises are being conducted.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158381
06/07/2015 07:16 AM
06/07/2015 07:16 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Omaha Nebraska
You could always send several hundred non-military "volunteers" in disguise as undercover covert military operators with the goal of flooding their network of reports with false reports everywhere!

One way to negate valid Intel is to co-mingle it with false Intel to the point where you can't tell the difference between them.

Have patriots reporting these false sittings in mass, and ignoring real sightings.

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158382
06/27/2015 06:02 AM
06/27/2015 06:02 AM
Cincinnati, Ohio (outer suburb...
M
MaddMatt Offline
MaddMatt  Offline
M
Cincinnati, Ohio (outer suburb...

Think, speak, act and live as though you were living under enemy occupation... For so you are. MOΛΩN ΛABÉ
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158383
06/27/2015 03:00 PM
06/27/2015 03:00 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Extinction Event, NO WAY.

If this event is not in the Bible then it is not going to happen and I know one thing with absolute certainly and that is God is Real and what is in the Bible is real.

Also some people have a tendency to let their imagination get out of control and the Author is one of these People.

And was this reported by Les Nessman on his News Broadcast.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Jade Helm 15 #158384
07/07/2015 04:38 AM
07/07/2015 04:38 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Jade Helm, Terrorist Attacks, Surveillance & Other Fairy Tales For A Gullible Nation

The United States military is effectively using psychological warfare to learn how people function and how to control them

by John Whitehead | Zero Hedge | July 7, 2015

“Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then.” – Philip K. Dick, A Scanner Darkly

Once upon a time, there was a nation of people who believed everything they were told by their government.

When terrorists attacked the country, and government officials claimed to have been caught by surprise, the people believed them. And when the government passed massive laws aimed at locking down the nation and opening the door to total government surveillance, the people believed it was done merely to keep them safe. The few who disagreed were labeled traitors.

When the government waged costly preemptive wars on foreign countries, insisting it was necessary to protect the nation, the citizens believed it. And when the government brought the weapons and tactics of war home to use against the populace, claiming it was just a way to recycle old equipment, the people believed that too. The few who disagreed were labeled unpatriotic.

When the government spied on its own citizens, claiming they were looking for terrorists hiding among them, the people believed it. And when the government began tracking the citizenry’s movements, monitoring their spending, snooping on their social media, and surveying their habits—supposedly in an effort to make their lives more efficient—the people believed that, too. The few who disagreed were labeled paranoid.

When the government let private companies take over the prison industry and agreed to keep the jails full, justifying it as a cost-saving measure, the people believed them. And when the government started arresting and jailing people for minor infractions, claiming the only way to keep communities safe was to be tough on crime, the people believed that too. The few who disagreed were labeled soft on crime.

When the government hired crisis actors to take part in disaster drills, never alerting the public to which “disasters” were staged, the people genuinely believed they were under attack. And when the government insisted it needed greater powers to prevent such attacks from happening again, the people believed that too. The few who disagreed were told to shut up or leave the country.

Finally, the government started carrying out covert military drills around the country, insisting they were necessary to train the troops for foreign combat, and most of the people believed them. The few who disagreed, warning that perhaps all was not what it seemed, were dismissed as conspiracy theorists and quacks.

By the time the government locked down the nation, using local police and the military to impose martial law, there was no one left in doubt of the government’s true motives—total control and domination—but there was also no one left to fight back.

Now every fable has a moral, and the moral of this story is to beware of anyone who urges you to ignore your better instincts and trust the government.

In other words, if it looks like trouble and it smells like trouble, you can bet there’s trouble afoot.

For instance, while there is certainly no shortage of foul-smelling government activities taking place right now, the one giving off the greatest stench is Jade Helm 15. This covert, multi-agency, multi-state, eight-week military training exercise is set to take place from July 15 through Sept. 15 in states across the American Southwest.

According to official government sources, “Jade Helm: Mastering the Human Domain” is a planned military exercise that will test and practice unconventional warfare including, but not limited to, guerrilla warfare, subversion, sabotage, intelligence activities, and unconventional assisted recovery. The training exercise will take place in seven different southwestern states: California, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Utah and Nevada.

U.S. Army Special Operations Command will primarily lead this interagency training program but the Navy Seals, Air Force Special Operations, Marine Special Operations Command, Marine Expeditionary Units, 82nd Airborne Division, and other interagency partners will also be involved. Approximately 1,200 troops are expected to participate in these exercises.

The training is known as Realistic Military Training because it will be conducted outside of federal property. The exercises are going to be carried out on both public and private land, with the military reportedly asking permission of local authorities and landowners prior to land usage. The military map listing the locations that will host the exercise shows Texas, Utah, and the southern part of California as “hostile territory.” According to U.S. officials, these three areas are marked as hostile to simulate environments where American troops are viewed as the enemy. The other areas on the map are marked as permissive, uncertain (leaning friendly), or uncertain (leaning hostile).

Military officials claim that the southwestern states were chosen because this exercise requires large areas of undeveloped land as well as access to towns and population hubs. These states purportedly also provide a climate and terrain that is similar to that of potential areas of combat for the United States, particularly Iraq, Iran and Syria.

Now the mainstream media has happily regurgitated the government’s official explanation about Jade Helm. However, there is a growing concern among those who are not overly worried about being labeled conspiratorialists or paranoid that the government is using Jade Helm as a cover to institute martial law, bring about total population control, or carry out greater surveillance on the citizenry.

In the first camp are those who fear that Jade Helm will usher in martial law. These individuals believe that by designating the two traditionally conservative and Republican-dominated states, Utah and Texas, as hostile territory, while more Democratic states like Colorado and California are marked as friendly, the military plans to infiltrate the states with large numbers of gun owners and attempt to disarm them.

Adding fuel to the fire is the mysterious and sudden temporary closures of five Walmart stores in Texas, California, Oklahoma and Florida, two of which are located near Jade Helm training sites. Those in this camp contend that the military is planning to use the Walmart stores as processing facilities for Americans once martial law is enacted.

Pointing to the mission’s official title, “Jade Helm: Mastering the Human Domain,” there is a second camp that fears that the military exercises are merely a means to an end—namely total population control—by allowing the military to discern between friendly civilians and hostiles. This concern is reinforced by military documents stating that a major portion of Jade Helm training will be about blending in with civilians, understanding how to work with civilians, using these civilians to find enemy combatants, and then neutralizing the target.

In this way, the United States military is effectively using psychological warfare to learn how people function and how to control them.

As a study written by military personnel states, mastering the human domain, also known as identity processes, means “use of enhanced capabilities to identify and classify the human domain; to determine whether they are adversarial, friendly, neutral, or unknown.” The study later states that identity processes can be used to “manage local populations during major combat, stability, and humanitarian assistance and/or disaster relief operations.”

While the military has promised that the work they are doing is aimed for use overseas, we have seen first-hand how quickly the military’s weapons and tactics used overseas are brought home to be used against the populace. In fact, some of the nation’s evolutionary psychologists, demographers, sociologists, historians and anthropologists have been working with the Department of Defense’s Minerva Initiative to master the human domain. This security research includes “Understanding the Origin, Characteristics, and Implications of Mass Political Movements” at the University of Washington and “Who Does Not Become a Terrorist and Why?” at the Naval Academy Post Graduate School. Both studies focus on Americans and the different movements and patterns that the government can track to ensure “safety and security.”

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is also working to infiltrate churches across the country to establish a Christian Emergency Network, carry out emergency training exercises to prevent and prepare for disasters (active shooter drills and natural disaster preparedness), and foster two-way information sharing, while at the same time instituting a media blackout of their activities. As the DHS continues to establish itself within churches, a growing number of churches are adopting facial recognition systems to survey their congregations, identify and track who attends their events, and target individuals for financial contributions or further monitoring. As the partnership between churches and the DHS grows, their facial recognition databases may be shared with the federal government, if that is not already happening.

Finally, there is the third camp which fears that Jade Helm is merely the first of many exercises to be incorporated into regular American life so that the government can watch, study, and better understand how to control the masses. Certainly, psychological control techniques could be used in the future to halt protests and ensure that the nation runs “smoothly.”

It remains to be seen whether Jade Helm 15 proves to be a thinly veiled military plot to take over the country (one lifted straight out of director John Frankenheimer’s 1964 political thriller Seven Days in May), turn the population into automatons and psychological experiments, or is merely a “routine” exercise for troops, albeit a blatantly intimidating flexing of the military’s muscles.

However, as I point out in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, the problem arises when you add Jade Helm to the list of other troubling developments that have taken place over the past 30 years or more: the expansion of the military industrial complex and its influence in Washington DC, the rampant surveillance, the corporate-funded elections and revolving door between lobbyists and elected officials, the militarized police, the loss of our freedoms, the injustice of the courts, the privatized prisons, the school lockdowns, the roadside strip searches, the military drills on domestic soil, the fusion centers and the simultaneous fusing of every branch of law enforcement (federal, state and local), the stockpiling of ammunition by various government agencies, the active shooter drills that are indistinguishable from actual crises, the economy flirting with near collapse, the growing social unrest, the socio-psychological experiments being carried out by government agencies, etc.

Suddenly, the overall picture seems that much more sinister. Clearly, there’s a larger agenda at work here, and it’s one the American people had better clue into before it’s too late to do anything about it.

Call me paranoid, but I think we’d better take James Madison’s advice and “take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.”

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158385
07/17/2015 04:09 PM
07/17/2015 04:09 PM
GA
G
Garthock Offline
Garthock  Offline
G
GA
I'm not far from where Rangers do their mountain training. I'll go scope things out up there in the next few days and see if they are doing anything big.

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158386
07/23/2015 05:09 AM
07/23/2015 05:09 AM
GA
G
Garthock Offline
Garthock  Offline
G
GA
Alright guys, I checked things out.

I was looking forward to doing a SALUTE, but there's nothing to report. No training whatsoever I could find in the typical Ranger training area in the Appalachian Mountains.

Nary a water buffalo, hummer or chopper in the sky.

ETA: Does anyone else have anything to report about JADE HELM?

Re: Jade Helm 15 #158387
07/23/2015 05:33 AM
07/23/2015 05:33 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
This video going around the internet is a hoax. I'm seeing reports of increased helicopter traffic, Air Force guys in downtown San Antonio (that's really shocking!), and the usual crap about Muslim, Chinese, or Cuban troops in disguise.

There is a "Counter Jade Helm" forum here , which I check every now and then to see if there's anything new.

But really, folks, this is supposed to be a Green Beret exercise. You're not supposed to see them. And if you do, they have really screwed up.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.