02/05/2013 02:57 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline OP
Texas Resistance  Offline OP
T
Tyler County, TX
BREAKING: Obama DOJ Green Lights Drone Strikes Against Americans
Source: http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/...n-lights-drone-strikes-against-americans

by Ulsterman on February 5, 2013

If the Obama administration classifies you as a member of a terrorist organization, it has, according to the Obama Department of Justice, the legal authority to bomb you without due process – even if you don’t pose an active threat against the United States. No charges, no court, no judge, no jury. You are dead. Think this is some kind of other-wordly science fiction? Not so – and the report comes from NBC News of all places…

(These are high tech snuff films – a multi-billion dollar snuff program…and he gets off on it. -WHI)

EXCERPT: (via NBC)
EXCLUSIVE: Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans
A confidential Justice Department memo concludes that the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed to be “senior operational leaders” of al-Qaida or “an associated force” — even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S.
Read more in News http://theulstermanreport.com/category/news/
« REPUBLICAN INSIDER: “In Case You Missed It”
http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/02/04/republican-insider-in-case-you-missed-it
Obama Kill List Program Story Going Viral – As It Should »
http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/02/05/obama-kill-list-program-story-going-viral-as-it-should

…“This is a chilling document,” said Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the ACLU, which is suing to obtain administration memos about the targeted killing of Americans. “Basically, it argues that the government has the right to carry out the extrajudicial killing of an American citizen. … It recognizes some limits on the authority it sets out, but the limits are elastic and vaguely defined, and it’s easy to see how they could be manipulated.” LINK http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_new...case-for-drone-strikes-on-americans?lite
Now I know some will claim I am being alarmist here – stirring up concern where none need exist, but everyone should remind themselves of the timing of this memo. According to the report it originated in early summer of last year – and now, within months of that origination, we have the Obama administration going all-in on attempted further regulations against gun owner rights in America. As you are being limited in your ability to protect yourself, the Obama government is enhancing its ability to take your life without due process ON AMERICAN SOIL.
If this doesn’t chill you to the bone…then simply go back to not paying attention…
And for the rest of you, remember WHI’s vivid portrayal of Barack Obama’s frightening drone obsession. And note both the timing and language of the WHI update and the now-confirmed origination date and language of the DOJ Drone memo. WHI KNEW.
WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Barack Obama’s High Tech Snuff Films…
http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/06/04/white-house-insider-barack-obamas-high-tech-snuff-films
It’s a politically difficult – an extremely difficult argument to win. A guy who complained loudly about water boarding – it don’t kill the poor bastard. It makes ‘em talk. Barack Obama declared that to be offensive to the ideals of America, right? But now Barack Obama…he’s judge and jury. With a pointing of a finger to names on a list…Barack Obama gets to play God. No day in court. No guarantee innocent people won’t be killed as well – and they have been killed. Children. Women. Over and over again. And this president…he has that knowledge when he watches the kill confirmations. And he watches it over and over again. These are high tech snuff films – a multi-billion dollar snuff program…and he gets off on it. -WHI: June, 2012

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159217
02/05/2013 04:40 PM
02/05/2013 04:40 PM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
I saw on the news where his puppet Carney is trying to play it off. TDL has upped the game for sure. I do believe he is ready to start executing the final solution on Americans. That sick bastard, too chicken to get up close and personal himself but he can watch it streaming all night. Be sure to dress appropriately no matter where you go.

Well, this is it.
Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159218
02/05/2013 07:59 PM
02/05/2013 07:59 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
We obviously need to keep an eye on this one, but if anyone thinks that government directed assassinations are something new, you are incredibly self deceiving.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159219
02/05/2013 10:47 PM
02/05/2013 10:47 PM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Time to get to know your local drone operator and his where abouts...

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159220
02/06/2013 03:30 AM
02/06/2013 03:30 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Charlottesville, Virginia, bans government drones.

The resolution adopted by the council reads:

“WHEREAS, the rapid implementation of drone technology throughout the United States poses a serious threat to the privacy and constitutional rights of the American people, including the residents of Charlottesville; and

“WHEREAS, the federal government and the Commonwealth of Virginia have thus far failed to provide reasonable legal restrictions on the use of drones within the United States; and

“WHEREAS, police departments throughout the country have begun implementing drone technology absent any guidance or guidelines from law makers;

“NOW, THEREFORE, LET IT BE RESOLVED, that the City Council of Charlottesville, Virginia, endorses the proposal for a two year moratorium on drones in the state of Virginia; and calls on the United States Congress and the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia to adopt legislation prohibiting information obtained from the domestic use of drones from being introduced into a Federal or State court, and precluding the domestic use of drones equipped with anti-personnel devices, meaning any projectile, chemical, electrical, directed-energy (visible or invisible), or other device designed to harm, incapacitate, or otherwise negatively impact a human being; and pledges to abstain from similar uses with city-owned, leased, or borrowed drones.”
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159221
02/06/2013 03:35 AM
02/06/2013 03:35 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Originally posted by Breacher:
We obviously need to keep an eye on this one, but if anyone thinks that government directed assassinations are something new, you are incredibly self deceiving.
(Natural Gas Explosion) Sound familiar ? :rolleyes:

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159222
02/07/2013 08:54 AM
02/07/2013 08:54 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I think the normal thing coming up will be the unarmed observation drones, but armed drones will be open season to shoot down.

Eventually private individuals will figure out the whole scheme of private armed drones, and while illegal, people will be using them in a few homicides here and there, just enough that when the government gets to using them, they have some deniability. Right now, there is absolutely no plausible deniability for the government if someone is killed in a drone strike, so if the killing is not pretty openly accepted (like an Al Queda guy who travels in an armed convoy and made lots of speeches about killing common American citizens), then people will pretty openly either support or oppose the killing, and if they oppose it strongly enough, they will retaliate.

Lets also not kid ourselves about what brought the OKC bombing about. It was a retaliatory strike for what went down in Waco. That's according to the guy who lit the fuse, whether he did everything alone or was a government patsy, or some guy who did work alone, but had an invisible helping hand from some agency that had its own agenda for making the thing happen.

No more Wacos, no more OKC bombings. Do a drone strike on Al-Queda, and you piss off Al-Queda, which already declared war on the USA anyway, so nothing really changes. Do a drone strike on Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura or Mark Koernke, then EVERYTHING will change, GUARANTEED.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159223
02/08/2013 03:07 AM
02/08/2013 03:07 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
I have to agree with breacher on this one..

but on the other side of the argument.

Does anyone remember the "America under siege" video that Linda Thompson put out in the early 90's...

Remember she interviewed a couple who were part of the impeach Clinton campaign. They had said their neighbors house was hit with rockets from helicopters...

They even showed the holes in the roof supposedly punched by the rockets...

They had heard the helicopter at in the early morning hour and it was low and woke them up..I think that's how their story went...

They thought that they were the target and the neighbors house was hit by mistake...

Remember the line about how the rafters were burnt from the top down...All the fire seemed to start outside and burn in..

I bring it up as a counter argument against what Breacher said although I think he is probably right.

If the Drones fired a rocket into a house and make it look like a gas explosion... Then I could see it happening..I don't know if what Thompson 's video said was true...If it was true though, why couldn't they use a drone instead of a helicopter...

But they would need to have the fire marshal in their pocket... I remember in the video the fire marshal had said the fire started in the laundry room, but it was untouched except for the roof...

The rest of the rooms near by were in bad shape, but I guess no gas was used in those rooms.. So the marshal had to put the fire near gas lines...

But for argument sake they could use drones instead of helicopters, for that purpose..

So strange fires and explosions should be looked at carefully..

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159224
02/08/2013 04:21 AM
02/08/2013 04:21 AM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
Originally posted by The Greywolf:
I have to agree with breacher on this one..

but on the other side of the argument.

Does anyone remember the "America under siege" video that Linda Thompson put out in the early 90's...

Remember she interviewed a couple who were g of the g Clinton campaign. They had said their neighbors house was hit with rockets from helicopters...

They had heard the helicopter at in the early morning hour and it was low and woke them up..I think that's how their story went...

They thought that they were the target and the neighbors house

Greywolf
Has happened again recently, several houses were obliterated by the blast.

They have deployed over 5000 shoulder fired hyperbaric RPGs domestically. One round destroys a multistory office building. And they have gotten wrong house a lot

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Drone Strikes Against Americans In America #159225
02/12/2013 07:01 AM
02/12/2013 07:01 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Found this info on beating drones, http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2013/02/since-obama-decrees-drones-can-kill.html , scroll down, SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.