Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159599
08/12/2016 03:44 PM
08/12/2016 03:44 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I see youall have read Ezekiel. Yeah, I think that's where this is headed.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159600
08/12/2016 05:15 PM
08/12/2016 05:15 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Wars there come and go and are something of a constant. I found an Assyrian Christian defense group that looks promising. Might be a good opportunity to get some guys real world operational experience and do the right thing by some people.

Having friends in a foreign sovereign nation with no formalized extradition process and a reasonably friendly population might not be such a bad thing.

The Autonomous zone thing here in the US is not looking very promising right now, but over in the Kurdish areas, yeah, it's open fighting, but it seems like you get as good a chance as anybody who is in the game. Maybe a little better with the right spiritual help.

Personally, I think it's a whole lot more honorable than doing nothing but expecting to just "rapture out of the tribulation" when it all goes down.

Safe bet, in my book, this is one of those "wars and rumors of wars" sorts of things.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159601
08/14/2016 02:10 PM
08/14/2016 02:10 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Erdogan is acting almost exactly like Hitler ! I think something Prophetically Big is Close Boys ! Been keeping an eye on the Russia-China alliance to, VERY INTERESTING DEVELOPMENTS ! The MASSIVE Hillary Spin Machine (Makes me SICK) is also impressive, Most all Media have Piled on against Trump now, Friggen TRUTH MEANS NOTHING to them (Media) anymore ! Either Trump will win Big Time or Hitlary "STEALS" the Election !???

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159602
08/14/2016 02:36 PM
08/14/2016 02:36 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
As to who wins the Election may come down to if there is a large Terrorist Attack or Attacks before the Election.

I believe if there are Attacks then Trump will Win and Win Big, but if there are no Attacks then he may or may not win.

But regardless of who Wins it will not change what will eventually happen since it has already happened, I believe in the near future and it is Written in the Bible.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159603
08/24/2016 09:38 AM
08/24/2016 09:38 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
U.S. and Turkish forces are launching a joint attack on ISIS. But I suspect the main goal of Turkey is to halt Kurdish expansion in the border region.

After a pre-dawn barrage of heavy artillery and airstrikes, Turkish tanks and special forces pushed into Syria on Wednesday in a U.S.-backed assault aiming to retake a border town from Islamic State militants and contain Kurdish expansion. It marked the NATO member's most significant military involvement so far in the Syria conflict.

The U.S. military has backed the operation with eight airstrikes, a senior defense official told Fox News. A second U.S. defense official said airstrikes were "still ongoing."

The unprecedented incursion marked a dangerous escalation in the Syrian conflict -- and demonstrates the twisted rivalries that run through the war. The U.S. has long pushed for more aggressive action by Turkey against ISIS. But Turkey's move to thwart Kurdish ambitions puts it on a path toward potential confrontation with Kurdish fighters in Syria who are also supported by the United States and have been the most effective force battling ISIS in northern Syria....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159604
08/24/2016 10:11 AM
08/24/2016 10:11 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
The Kurdish Facebook feeds are documenting a lot of scraps between the Turkish backed groups and the Kurds.

I see pictures of the fighters and I can't tell one side from the other. They are apparently now resorting to brightly colored flags and arm bands to try and tell the forces apart because there are some NATO people taking potshots at Kurdish forces which have both US Special Operations personnel and some international volunteers with them. Brits and Australians on the Kurdish side, most German citizens on the Kurdish side with the German government on the Turk side.

Fights are breaking out over air raid targets. Kurds claiming that combat controllers embedded with Turk sponsored forces are calling in fire on Kurdish positions.

I made the recommendation that forces need to be openly flagged and remain in close proximity to distinctively marked vehicles. It worked fairly well in the first gulf war to do that, but they don't seem to give a shit what I say.

Another thing seems to show is that all sides tend to be fighting a 9-5 war. They just don't run major battles at night. The only people to really come out and play in the dark are US special forces and specially trained units they combine with, probably equipped with relatively up to date NV gear also. No local forces seem to specialize in nighttime fighting operations.

Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159605
08/25/2016 03:33 AM
08/25/2016 03:33 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
I see pictures of the fighters and I can't tell one side from the other. They are apparently now resorting to brightly colored flags and arm bands to try and tell the forces apart
Just wait till the fighting breaks out here in the USSA. With all the random camo patterns and virtually 0 organization. After a bit everyone will be an enemy/target - The Road comes to mind.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159606
08/25/2016 06:40 AM
08/25/2016 06:40 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Tell me about it. You got people following survivalist and patriot movement people just to target us for hijackings and rip offs as soon as the opportunity arises, whether or not SHTF.

Alliances are all over he map and as soon as shooting starts, that can change. It seems that people in the Middle East have perfected the art of the backstab, but whoever is the underdog the longest tends to be the most appreciative of allies.

Next is whoever facilitates or runs direct economic activity. They tend to employ guards who will be loyal to a paycheck.

ISIS s largely made up of Muslim radicals who were kicked out of other Muslim countries, even prisoners who were radicalized and then transported to the edges of the IS and dumped. On top of that, they quickly took over oil production and black market sales.

From there, the IS was making a lot of underground business deals, even undermining neighboring countries with that black market oil economy. The Turks are wise enough to not want the Kurds getting on their feet with access to more oil but I think the US assured that the Kurds would control a fair share of oil revenue through arrangements in Iraq.

Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159607
08/29/2016 04:25 AM
08/29/2016 04:25 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
As I expected, Turkey is shifting their attacks from ISIS to the Kurdish rebels fighting ISIS .

(...)"We want to make clear that we find these clashes - in areas where ISIL is not located - unacceptable and a source of deep concern," said Brett McGurk, U.S special envoy for the fight against Islamic State, using an acronym for the jihadists.

"We call on all armed actors to stand down," he wrote on his official Twitter account, citing a statement from the U.S. Department of Defense.

Turkey, which is battling a Kurdish insurgency on its soil, has said its campaign has a dual goal of "cleansing" the region of Islamic State and stopping Kurdish forces filling the void and extending the area they control near Turkey's border....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159608
08/29/2016 01:42 PM
08/29/2016 01:42 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Yeah I have seen that on YPG related websites. Soon as the Turks cleared their way into Syria with heavy armor and some regular forces to back up the Syrian rebel factions they are backing, they started hitting Kurdish positions "by accident" then after a few exchanges decided to just say fuck it and game on. Apparently it is putting some CIA and Special Forces types in a bad spot because they have personnel embedded with sides that oppose each other.

Re: Military Coup Underway in Turkey #159609
06/02/2017 06:36 AM
06/02/2017 06:36 AM
Tulsa
airforce Offline OP
Administrator
airforce  Offline OP
Administrator
Tulsa
This may be the topic of the day here in Oklahoma. Turkey has issued an arrest warrant for Oklahoma City Thunder center Enes Kanter.

An Istanbul court has issued an arrest warrant for Turkish basketball player Enes Kanter on charges of “being a member of a terrorist organisation” according to Turkey’s largest daily newspaper Hürriyet.

The 25-year-old moved to the United States in 2009 and has been playing professionally in the NBA since 2011.

The prosecutor who requested the arrest warrant has also asked the Turkish Minister of Justice to seek an international ‘red notice’ from Interpol, which requests foreign governments to locate and arrest an individual.

This report follows headlines from May 20th, when Kanter’s passport was cancelled, resulting in him temporarily being held at an airport in Romania, before being allowed to fly back to the US via London. Kanter contends this is a result of his outspoken criticisms of Turkish President Recep Erdoğan.

The 6'11" forward is a supporter of the Hizmet Movement of Fethullah Gülen, a former imam living in self-imposed exile in the US whom Erdoğan has accused of inciting last year’s failed coup.

Kanter’s pointed criticisms of Erdoğan such as claiming he staged the coup and calling him ‘the Hitler of our century’ in the video above has lead to being disowned by his own family in a letter published in a pro-government paper and numerous death threats over social media.

In interviews to American media, Kanter says he has not contacted family or friends in Turkey for over two years for fear of them being arrested and his father was fired from his university position after the coup.

He is unlikely to be extradited to Turkey due to the rarity of a red notice issuance. Furthermore, the Turkey-US extradition treaty requires a statement of facts and evidence must be presented and an individual cannot be extradited for a “political offense”.

Kanter took to Twitter to mock the arrest warrant, telling Turkish authorities “don’t waste your breath.” With his Turkish passport revoked, Kanter has stated his desire to become an American citizen.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Page 2 of 2 1 2

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.