12/12/2016 09:13 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
A warning, maybe?

ran has been conducting a series of massive war-drills meant to demonstrate the Islamic Republic’s “supremacy” and show Western forces that the country is prepared to attack forces stationed in the Persian Gulf region, according to Iranian military leaders and reports in the country’s state-run media.

The war drills, which began on Sunday in southeastern Iran and continued into Monday, include ground and air forces as well as unmanned drones.

The war games coincided with the public release by Iran of a new unmanned drone, the latest in a series of such aircraft publicly flown by Tehran in recent months.

Iran military leaders warned the United States against taking any provocative action in the region and promised a swift military response, according to comments over the weekend as the war drills began.

“The Islamic Republic of Iran’s military forces enjoy supremacy over the Persian Gulf region more than any other time,” Brigadier General Massoud Jazzayeri, the deputy chief of staff of Iran’s Armed Forces, was quoted as saying over the weekend. “The military and security conditions of the Persian Gulf are in a way that the enemy’s forces and equipment are fully within the range of the Iranian military men.”

The war drills, which are expected to carry on into Wednesday, also included the introduction of a new jamming system that Iran claims is capable of bringing down enemy drones. Iran also displayed several precision missiles and helicopters armed with heavy ammunition.

Iranian forces fired “several rockets” at two targets stationed in the Sea of Oman, according to the country’s state-controlled press.

Meanwhile, Iranian leaders have accused the United States of launching a new hacking operation on Tehran’s infrastructure.

“At present, the US has launched a project named Nitro Zeus with the aim of attacking Iran’s defense and telecommunication infrastructures,” Alireza Karimi, a member of Iran’s Civil Defense Organization, was quoted as saying on Monday.

“Based on studies that we have carried out, the project is assessed to be much more dangerous than the Stuxnet project,” Karimi was reported as saying, referring to a joint U.S.-Israeli cyber effort to disrupt Iran’s nuclear network.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Iran Conducting Massive War Drills #159935
12/12/2016 10:09 AM
12/12/2016 10:09 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
They are flexing regional muscle.

I would like to say that it would be a good day when we don't really need much from them, but if the US disengages the Middle East, the Iranians or their surrogates will eventually try to make good on their goals of world domination. It's not like it is any big secret, it's in their religious literature. Conquer and dominate everyone they can, terrorize everyone else until they can be conquered.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Iran Conducting Massive War Drills #159936
12/12/2016 11:25 AM
12/12/2016 11:25 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
I'm more fearful of Zionist DC and Zionist Israel than i am of Iran.

If we would quit fucking around in other countries business on behalf of a bunch of fake Jews we would not have most of the issues we do around the world.

Iranian forces fired “several rockets” at two targets stationed in the Sea of Oman, according to the country’s state-controlled press.
OMG! RUNNNNNN!

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: Iran Conducting Massive War Drills #159937
12/14/2016 04:25 AM
12/14/2016 04:25 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Tennessee
North Force I got two questions.

1. Ever been to Israel?

2. What in hell are 'fake Jews'?

Answer those and I will be glad to tell you what I KNOW about those involved and the area.

Re: Iran Conducting Massive War Drills #159938
12/14/2016 06:13 AM
12/14/2016 06:13 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Originally posted by Hawk45:
North Force I got two questions.

1. Ever been to Israel?

2. What in hell are 'fake Jews'?

Answer those and I will be glad to tell you what I KNOW about those involved and the area.
1. Nope - never have been there. But as I understand it, Israel will not come to be until the return of Jesus in the last days. Unless i missed the big day,Biblical Israel does not currently exist, but the corporate terror State created by the Rothschild's and others does - created by a backdoor deal during WW2. So who has been to Israel?

2. Zionists & Those that claim to be Jews - May be easier to look at a couple sites:

http://www.nkusa.org/

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/christians-should-not-support-israel/

Benjamin H. Freedman 1961 speech - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: Iran Conducting Massive War Drills #159939
12/15/2016 05:33 AM
12/15/2016 05:33 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Hawk45  Offline
Tennessee
North Force, Israel was created by the Balfour declaration after WW1 when Europeans recognized the Jews of the world which had been scattered after the conquest of the Romans deserved their own homeland again.

Some came 'home' then, while the majority came after Hitler tried to exterminate the entire race during WW2. The 'arabs' that were there were primarily nomadic herders. You know like most arabs were PRE OIL discovery days.

My connection started in 1973 when I went thru their jump school. I met and became good friends with a young Israeli officer that was the older Brother of the current Prime Minister. I met 'little Benji' and the rest of the family then also.

I also met and got to know LOTS of Jews that got to come home after they spent some time in places that got them tattoos on their arms!

I also got to see first hand how the 'arabs' want to deal with them during the 1973 unpleasantness.

The next time I got to go there was during the first Gulf War after I was one of the Israeli briefers for General Schartzkoph (sp?).

This was after getting to know a BUNCH of Iranians after they fled their own country also, so I really do know what the Iranians would like to do.

Currently I am a retired LtCol Intelligence Officer in the National Guard that is my states expert on two things.

1. New Madrid Fault

2. Muslim terrorists.

As I am under 70 I can still be recalled and am every time a Muslim terrorist even farts in this hemisphere. Prime example was I got a call within an hour of San Bernardino attack. Only good part now is I get to charge them 'consultant fees' instead of an active duty paycheck.

NOW ask yourself one thing. What qualifications do the utube experts you reference have?

Always question 'why' people do things first. Most of the time you will find it involves money or power.

Re: Iran Conducting Massive War Drills #159940
12/15/2016 10:10 PM
12/15/2016 10:10 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Yeah, and I posted the video on youtube of a Hezbollah uniform shirt I purchased from a thrift store in the SF bay area.

No joke, I bought it not far from an REI branch which is downright famous as an unofficial CIA supply point. At this point in the game, we can assume that at least that faction is advising the major policy consultants out of the university too. Given protests and public statements against Israel there, it's dumb to assume otherwise.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.