10/12/2017 03:05 PM
10/12/2017 03:05 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Well that was a waste. I suffered through an hour of Hannity, and the security guard was a no-show.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160881
10/12/2017 06:33 PM
10/12/2017 06:33 PM
South-central Colorado
D
Ducttape Offline
Ducttape  Offline
D
South-central Colorado
Clintonized ???

My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160882
10/12/2017 11:31 PM
10/12/2017 11:31 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I'm thinking lawyerized. Or just bumped, because the Harvey Weinstein scandal is bigger news than a mass shooting.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160883
10/13/2017 11:21 AM
10/13/2017 11:21 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
There\'s a mystery developing around the security guard, Jesus Campos. He's either hiding out, or gone missing. If I were his lawyer, I'd be advising him to keep quiet too.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160884
10/14/2017 03:28 AM
10/14/2017 03:28 AM
South-central Colorado
D
Ducttape Offline
Ducttape  Offline
D
South-central Colorado
http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-... ooters-and-subsequent-cover-up_10132017

Las Vegas Massacre Survivor Abruptly Dies Just Days After Posting Eyewitness Account Of Multiple Shooters And Subsequent Cover-Up

Las Vegas shooting eyewitness turns up dead days after posting her highly detailed account of the massacre on Facebook claiming ‘100% more than one’ shooter

(INTELLIHUB) — A woman by the name of Kymberley Suchomel, 28, who attended the Oct. 1 Route 91 Harvest Music Festival, passed away Monday at her Apple Valley home just days after she had survived the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history unscathed, according to multiple mainstream media reports.

Suchomel, who posted her eyewitness account of the Las Vegas massacre in astonishingly vivid detail to her Facebook page on Oct. 4, subsequently passed away in her home on Oct. 9 from what reports are claiming are ‘natural causes.’

Shockingly, just days before her death, Suchomel posted key details about the shooting to Facebook that contradicted the official narrative which claims that Stephen Paddock was the lone gunman.

“From about 50 feet in front of us, and a little to the right, fire crackers were set off. Let me repeat that… FIRE CRACKERS WERE SET OFF. I verbally stated “some asshole just shot of fire crackers in close proximity to so many people”. I was literally pissed off. You could see Jason Aldean look to his left kind of startled by it, but he was also clearly irritated. I would say about 15 seconds later, the first volley of gunfire was released,” the eyewitness wrote.

She went on…

It was a shorter volley than any of the others, and the gunfire was not as close together either. EVERYONE looked up, down, around. We thought it was more fire crackers at first, but then Ricky reached over, told us all to put our boots on, quickly. And the volley ended. Then people started to panic. The gentlemen behind me looked at me as I was putting on my boots, half laying down, and said “calm down crazy, its just fireworks, jeez”.

That is when the 2nd volley went off, Ricky yelled at us all to get down, flat, & we immediately knew there was someone shooting at us. I remember getting down, but I didn’t lay flat for some reason, thinking- oh my gosh, I need to get flatter than I am now, but my body just wouldn’t let me. That was the 2nd volley. At the end of that volley ( I am still struggling to get my boots on), we turned and tried to run, but the people behind us still weren’t moving. I yelled at the lady “RUN! ITS GUNFIRE! RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!”

Third volley of gunfire hits astroturf

According to Suchomel the shooting was ‘close.”

“[When] the 3rd volley hit… and it was close. Very, very close to us. I could physically see the impact of the bullets on the astro-turf, I could feel the warmth & the passing of bullets. Once that 3rd volley was over, Casie linked her arm into mine, and we decided at that moment we weren’t stopping- we were getting the Hell out of there. And I do mean Hell. We were in literal Hell,” she claimed.

“The gentlemen that mocked me stating it was just fireworks fell to the ground, and he never got back up. The lady behind me (who was now in front of me) who was terrified as I told her to run, never got back up. I actually had to physically step over her body to run (something I am still struggling with, so please don’t attack me. I was absolutely in flight-or-fight mode). There was another person to my right who also wasn’t moving. We ran. I don’t know what direction we ran, I don’t know towards which landmark we ran. We just ran. It was at this time our group got split up. Casie & I were together. Ricky, Cassie & Mendy were together.”

Soon after, according to her account, Suchomel started to panic when she realized ‘100%’ that there was more than one shooter and that multiple gunmen were in the crowd!

“We were rounding some sort of corner maybe- and I looked to the right and I saw this large cowboy sitting down with his legs spread, holding a blood-soaked woman. I thought to myself “we NEED to hide”, but as I looked quickly for somewhere to go, the gunfire once again got closer and closer. We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us. That exact moment is when I started to really panic. That is the exact moment in which I thought this was it, I was going to die, I was never going to see my family again. So, as we are running, we approach this fence where men are throwing women over, and we ran up to it as they had knocked It down, so we were able to get out. As we crossed the threshold of the venue, my mind went straight to other mass shootings and hearing the victim’s families in my head talk about how they never got to say goodbye. I did not want this for my husband (who was at work) & my grandma (who had my daughter, Scarlett). So, at 10:07pm I called my husband franticly leaving him a voicemail- telling him that I loved him and was in the middle of a shooting & I wasn’t sure if I would make it out alive,” she explained.

“Next, while still running, I called my grandma to tell her the exact same thing. But the gunfire wasn’t stopping this whole time. It wasn’t ceasing. It wasn’t slowing down. And It was directly behind us, following us. Bullets were coming from every direction. Behind us, in front of us, to the side of us. But I know, I just know, that there was someone chasing us. The entire time I felt this way,” she explained “The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.”

“As we were running, we kept changing direction, because it felt like no matter what direction we took, we were being followed. So we ended up running in a weird triangular path. The first place I remember getting to was a parking lot, and I told Casie (who was slightly in front of me) we needed to get under one of the trucks. She turned to me and started her way back to me, and that is when the gunfire got even CLOSER than ever before. It was RIGHT THERE. It was within the parking lot. Everyone around us was panicking once again. So we ditched the idea of getting underneath a vehicle, and we continued the run for our lives. If you know me, you know I am a big girl, who is out of shape, and who definitely does not run for any reason. But I can tell you I ran like I have never run before,” she continued in extreme detail.

The 2nd place I remember going by was Hooters- which is where we met back up with the rest of our small group. We ran towards the entrance thinking we could take cover there, but as we got closer, a stampede of people ran out, terrified. We could only conclude that there was another gunman inside of that hotel. This made us even more scared- we had nowhere to go- no one to trust. At some point, we ended up at the airport & even entered the building for safety. Everyone as we entered were screaming at the staff “IS IT SAFE IN HERE?” but we weren’t getting anyone to answer us, so after running about 30 feet into the building, not getting the answers we so desperately needed, we decided it, too, wasn’t a safe spot, so we got out of there quickly and continued running.

After all this running, we were tired, sore & having to stop to cough, gag and even vomit. We ran across an intersection & us & another group of people pleaded with a limo driver to let us in and get us out of there. He was clearly confused & didn’t understand what was going on, so he didn’t let us in. Next, we ran to a taxi van & she was willing to let us in, but she told us her van only held 4 people & she wasn’t going to let the 5 of us in, so we said screw it and continued running. At one point, we ran passed a small liquor store where they so graciously gave us water bottles. We passed UNLV as well.

‘Smaller Hispanic woman’ taunts victims minutes after shooting

Additionally, the eyewitness reported that she was running with her group alongside ‘Tropicana Avenue’ when a ‘dark-colored SUV’ slowed and a ‘smaller Hispanic woman’ emerged from the window to ‘taunt’ her group.

“[She] leans out the window, and she yells something we couldn’t understand in a clearly taunting manner. It really freaked us out, because again, we didn’t know who we could and could not trust,” the eyewitness explained.

Could this ‘smaller Hispanic woman’ have been the same ‘short Hispanic lady’ reported by another eyewitness to have threatened concertgoers 30-45 minutes before the shooting started?

Eight days later Suchomel was found dead in bed by her grandmother who arrived at Schomer’s residence at 8:30 a.m.

According to an Oct. 9 report confirming Suchomel’s death, Suchomel “was taking medication for a pituitary tumor and feared to fall asleep at night after being heavily traumatized by the Oct. 1 massacre.

Suchomel’s death may also be the reason that Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos is receiving 24/7 high-profile security protection.

Note: The actual Facebook post made by Suchomel was removed after the original article began to go viral.

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160885
10/14/2017 03:33 AM
10/14/2017 03:33 AM
South-central Colorado
D
Ducttape Offline
Ducttape  Offline
D
South-central Colorado
A total of 10 windows were knocked out of Mandalay Bay the night of the shooting, floors 61, 62, 29, 30, and 32?
By Shepard Ambellas -
October 9, 2017

https://www.intellihub.com/a-total-...-mandalay-bay-the-night-of-the-shooting/

Update: One reader suggests that the dark areas are not windows but rather vents that have always been there. If anyone has direct knowledge of this please comment below so that we can update this post.

LAS VEGAS (INTELLIHUB) — Video footage has surfaced showing the exterior of the Mandalay Bay presumably the morning after the deadly Oct. 1 mass shooting which may confirm that a total of 10 windows were broken out or removed from the MGM-owned building.

If true the discovery would suggest that multiple active shooters were firing light machine guns from several vantage points backing up numerous police and civilian eyewitness accounts which have since been buried by the legacy media.

Astonishingly, the video shows that a window is possibly missing (possible vent) on both the 61st-floor (41) and the 62nd-floor (42) on the buildings east face which correlates with a police officer’s report of gunfire coming from above the 60th floor.
windows missing mandalay bay
Several windows can be seen missing on floors 61 and 62 of the Mandalay Bay following the Oct. 1 mass shooting which killed 58 people. (Screenshot via Jon/YouTube)

In order to understand the building’s layout, one must take note how “levels 40-42 (numbered as floors 60–62) are designed as penthouse suites, with a penthouse lounge on level 62 for guests staying in the penthouses. Level 43 (numbered as 64) is the Foundation Room, a restaurant, and bar,” according to Wikipedia.

Additionally, there are 3 windows (possibly vents) appear to have been knocked out of the buildings northwest face on floors 29 and 30 or are missing altogether in addition to the two windows the media reported to be knocked out of Paddock’s room and the adjacent room on the 32nd-floor.
missing windows
Three missing windows on the west side of the Mandalay Bay (north face) can be seen missing around the 29th and 30th floors. Taken the morning after the shooting. (Screenshot via Ruptly TV/YouTube)

Three additional windows (possibly vents) can also be seen which appear to be missing on the buildings west face, one on level 39 and two on level 38 which can be seen in the upper left of the following image.
more windows, mandalay bay
Three additional windows can be seen missing on Mandalay Bay’s west face, one on level 39 and two on level 38. (Screenshot via Jon/YouTube)

It is also evident that one window is broken out of the northeast corner of Stephen Paddock’s room “32-135” and the adjacent suite, both of which are on the 32nd-floor.
more windows, shooter's nest
LAS VEGAS — This image was captured on Oct.2 and shows two broken windows, one in the shooter’s nest on the 32nd-floor and the other in an adjacent room. (Screenshot via Joe/YouTube)

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160886
10/14/2017 01:57 PM
10/14/2017 01:57 PM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
Their narrative is falling apart fast. If I was Campos, I'd be very careful right now. Once again no mention or tribute to the victims. Instead the lame stream media and communist went straight to gun control.

Well, this is it.
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160887
10/16/2017 01:53 PM
10/16/2017 01:53 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160888
10/16/2017 04:54 PM
10/16/2017 04:54 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Jesus Campos is still missing. He vanished sometime after walking into a health clinic. This is getting to be curious.

The Mandalay Bay security guard who disappeared last week moments before he was scheduled to break his silence in television interviews has not been seen since he went to a walk-in health clinic, his union president said.

David Hickey of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) told reporters Friday that he got a text the night before saying Jesus Campos was taken to a UMC Quick Care facility, though he did not specify where or whom the text came from.

A spokesperson at the UMC Quick Care, which has eight locations throughout the Las Vegas area, told Fox News on Monday that they had "heard nothing" about Campos visiting them.

Multiple requests from Fox News for SPFPA to comment on the matter were not returned Monday.

Hickey said he was meeting with MGM officials Thursday afternoon in the hours before Campos’ scheduled television appearances, including one with Fox News.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160889
10/17/2017 03:31 AM
10/17/2017 03:31 AM
South-central Colorado
D
Ducttape Offline
Ducttape  Offline
D
South-central Colorado
Getting weirder and weirder....

VEGAS SHOOTING -- HELICOPTER MUZZLE FLASHES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mS6LH6V_0U

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160890
10/17/2017 06:52 AM
10/17/2017 06:52 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I've seen that video a few times now. It's hard to tell because the camera is moving, but it sure doesn't look like muzzle flashes to me. I'm pretty sure it's a helicopter, but I think we're seeing the aircraft's lights distorted by the camera lens and the camera movement. I'm pretty sure this was taken by a phone camera.

In any event, it appears to be well out of the range of any door gunner, and I can't imagine a sniper firing from a helicopter (yes, I know they do it in the movies). But yeah, it looks weird.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160891
10/18/2017 06:11 AM
10/18/2017 06:11 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Tennessee
The 'security guard' is resurfacing this afternoon on the 'Ellen' show of all things.

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160892
10/18/2017 07:26 AM
10/18/2017 07:26 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Hawk45:
The 'security guard' is resurfacing this afternoon on the 'Ellen' show of all things.
It's bad enough to watch Hannity. I absolutely refuse to watch Ellen.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160893
10/18/2017 01:53 PM
10/18/2017 01:53 PM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Hawk45  Offline
Tennessee
Originally posted by airforce:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
[b] The 'security guard' is resurfacing this afternoon on the 'Ellen' show of all things.
It's bad enough to watch Hannity. I absolutely refuse to watch Ellen.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
Amen, me to. I am willing to bet Fox will tell anything he says worth hearing.

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160894
10/18/2017 06:09 PM
10/18/2017 06:09 PM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
Does the fact that he was on Ellen speak volumes? It may be that he decided there was no better day to resurface than pay day from the highest bidder. But this whole thing still stinks. I have not seen one memorial on the victims. No video from the hospital showing people who were severely wounded. No other interviews from survivors who would corroborate multiple shooters. The helicopter in the video shown has strobe anti-collision lights and are required along with position lights by civilian as well as military aircraft. Not muzzle flashes.

Well, this is it.
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160895
10/18/2017 10:22 PM
10/18/2017 10:22 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
This might or might not be related, but Mandalay Bay is one of the sponsors of the Ellen Show.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160896
10/19/2017 01:54 AM
10/19/2017 01:54 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160897
10/25/2017 09:37 AM
10/25/2017 09:37 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I can't see how it's related, but the brother of the Vegas shooter has been arrested on child pornography charges .

A brother of Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock was arrested in Los Angeles on Wednesday on suspicion of possessing hundreds of images of child pornography, according to authorities.

Bruce Douglas Paddock, 58, was taken into custody at a nursing facility in the 5300 block of Laurel Canyon Boulevard, in the Valley Village neighborhood, and booked at 8 a.m. Television news footage showed Paddock in a wheelchair being loaded into the back of a van by Los Angeles Police Department officers.

Documents filed Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court outlined 20 criminal charges against Paddock, all related to possession of child pornography or the sexual exploitation of children. The felony complaint for the arrest warrant accused Paddock of having more than 600 pornographic images of children or youths, including 10 or more images showing a child younger than 12.

The investigation of Paddock began after evidence was found in a Sun Valley business where he had been squatting, the LAPD said in a statement. The evidence was found after Paddock was evicted, police said.

Paddock was homeless at the time and couldn't be found, the LAPD said, adding that investigations "recently" tracked him to the North Hollywood facility where he was arrested Wednesday....
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160898
10/25/2017 01:04 PM
10/25/2017 01:04 PM
North Central Ohio
30soldier Offline
30soldier  Offline
North Central Ohio
That is weird, but I'm sure there is something to it. And then there is this:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285

He kills himself but not before making the hard drive magically disappear. Right

Only the dead have seen the end of war-Plato
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160899
10/25/2017 05:54 PM
10/25/2017 05:54 PM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Probably because they need the brother to disappear like the hard drive.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160900
10/26/2017 11:58 AM
10/26/2017 11:58 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I'm starting to think we'll end up with more conspiracy theories about this shooting than we have about the JFK assassination.

I don't much care for conspiracy theories, but I have to admit that the guy's home being broken into right after the shooting, and now the missing hard drive, is pretty darn curious.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160901
10/31/2017 02:00 PM
10/31/2017 02:00 PM
South-central Colorado
D
Ducttape Offline
Ducttape  Offline
D
South-central Colorado
Gee wiz, how does this get explained ?

https://www.intellihub.com/flight-r...pter-rooftop-exfil-may-have-taken-place/

Flight records indicate a covert helicopter rooftop EXFIL may have taken place just minutes after the massacre
By Shepard Ambellas -
October 28, 2017

FAA radar signatures show suspicious activity occurring over the southwest rooftop of the Delano Hotel just minutes after the shooting

LAS VEGAS (INTELLIHUB) — Flight records and information obtained by Intellihub show that at least one assailant may have been extracted via helicopter for a 10:21 p.m. EXFIL from the southwest rooftop of the Delano Hotel just four minutes before Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department helicopter N911WY arrived in the vicinity for the first time since shots were fired at crowd goers attending the Route 91 Harvest Music festival around 10:05 p.m., as the timeline indicates.
emerges
Covert helicopter emerges on radar for the first time due south of the Delano Hotel, heading due north. (Screenshot via FlightRadar24.com)

Even more disturbing is the fact that the aircraft’s transponder was transmitting the call sign “SWA4119” which is registered to a Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-7H4 passenger jet with the tail number “WN4119.”
According to the data, SWA4119 was originally scheduled to depart Tulsa (TUL) at 14:10 and arrive in Las Vegas (LAS) at 15:00 but was somehow delayed for over 7-hours giving “SWA4119” a new arrival time of 22:22 (10:22 p.m.) which doesn’t make sense because the craft was headed north and was too close to the airport to be aligned with any of the runaways.

You see, the aircraft that was displaying “SWA4119” between 10:21 and 10:22 p.m., which emerged on radar for the first time at 10:21, absolutely can not be a passenger jet because the actual flight data confirms that the aircraft slowed to a stop then changed its direction abruptly to a due north heading before proceeding to hover over the Delano in a very specific spot for approximately one-minute (i.e. the craft in question was, in fact, a helicopter because jets simply cannot hover or change speed and direction with such intensity.) This means that the operators of the craft were intentionally transmitting a fictitious call sign before going dark (invisible) from radar altogether.

To top it off, the Oct. 1 flight data for Southwest Airlines “WN4119” is showing inconsistencies.

The following screen-capture of the the aircraft’s flight history shows that “SWA4119” landed at 10:22 p.m. at (LAS) despite the fact that a transponder was pinging from the rooftop of the Delano at that exact same time.

Not to mention, the tail number listed for that exact flight is “N227WN” and not “WN4119” as the transponder was emitting in real-time suggesting that the plane on the tarmac that “landed” was “N227WN” which is a different aircraft entirely.
data
Flight history for Southwest Airlines flight WN4119. (Screenshot via FlightRadar24.com)

The following image shows the position of where the aircraft was when it was in a solid hover for one-minute.

Who did the helicopter extract? We can safely say that it was an extraction because the aircraft’s transponder was turned off upon leaving the rooftop, not upon approach (i.e. it was trying to mask its exit from the scene.)

To top it off, the Oct. 1 flight data for Southwest Airlines “WN4119” is showing inconsistencies.

The following screen-capture of the the aircraft’s flight history shows that “SWA4119” landed at 10:22 p.m. at (LAS) despite the fact that a transponder was pinging from the rooftop of the Delano at that exact same time.

Not to mention, the tail number listed for that exact flight is “N227WN” and not “WN4119” as the transponder was emitting in real-time suggesting that the plane on the tarmac that “landed” was “N227WN” which is a different aircraft entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=212&v=v0lf5AYWKoE

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160902
11/01/2017 01:37 AM
11/01/2017 01:37 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
Maybe 54years from now, a heavily redacted complete account of this tragedy will be released to the public.😕

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160903
11/01/2017 02:45 PM
11/01/2017 02:45 PM
South-central Colorado
D
Ducttape Offline
Ducttape  Offline
D
South-central Colorado
I do believe that you are quite right there Sir.

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160904
11/08/2017 04:22 AM
11/08/2017 04:22 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
8 Las Vegas Shooting Witnesses Dead One Month After Attack

One month has passed since the Las Vegas shooing and we still do not have answers about what happened in the Mandalay Bay that night, or why eight eyewitness survivors, plus one high profile attorney, have wound up dead.

The official narrative stinks so badly that mainstream media outlets have been forced by their viewers to begin questioning the event. An alliance of mainstream media outlets are now suing authorities in Nevada for covering-up the truth about what happened during the Las Vegas shooting, demanding officials turn over law enforcement records relating to the massacre that left 58 people dead.

But mainstream media is playing catch up. Alternative media and independent investigative journalists have been responsible for pursuing the truth about what happened in Vegas on October 1, and shining a light on the major cover up taking place before our very eyes.

A staggering eight survivors, eyewitnesses and a legal attorney representing key players in the Las Vegas shooting have died in suspicious circumstances. Others are missing. What are the odds on eight people dying, the majority of them very young, in such a short space of time? The odds would be astronomical.

The fact is all of those eight people, every single one of them, had one thing in common, other than being there during the shooting, or having inside information. They all had information on the attack that contradicts the official narrative.

Let’s take a look at each of these victims one by one and examine their conflicting versions of what happened in Las Vegas on October 1.

Dennis and Lorraine Carver

The most recent eyewitnesses to die were Dennis and Lorraine Carver, a married couple from California. Their car suddenly veered off the road outside their home and crashed into a gate, exploding into a fireball on impact, killing both of them instantly. A spokesman for the local fire authority said it took fire fighters over one hour to extinguish the blaze.

After escaping from the Las Vegas shooting intact, they later explained how they were lucky to be alive. Mrs. Carver described how her husband protected her from the “shooters” by shielding them inside a beer refrigerator until it was safe to run away.

After managing to escape, Lorraine posted updates on Facebook to let friends and family know they were OK, saying: “I think the shooters have gone.” Other than saying there were “shooters” during the attack, the Carvers weren’t perhaps as vocal as some other witnesses, and you could perhaps write off their death as a bizarre coincidence if it wasn’t for the loss of Mr. Carver’s phone.

Suspicions surrounding the real nature of their death was raised when, one week after the fatal crash, the couple’s eldest daughter, Brooke Carver, received an item carrying memories of her 52-year-old father through the post.

During the confusion of the shooting, he had lost his phone that was full of photos and videos from the night of the attack. His phone had somehow ended up in the FBI’s possession, but a Las Vegas agent promised to ship the phone back to him.

“When we turned it on, all his photos and messages were still there,” Brooke said.

The question is why did the FBI take three weeks to return the phone?

As has been widely reported, the phones and laptops of eyewitnesses were confiscated and wiped by the FBI, so why was Mr. Carver’s phone returned seemingly intact?

Brooke Carver says “all his photos and messages were still there,” but how would she know if anything had been deleted? She wouldn’t have seen what was on her father’s phone before the FBI had it.

Could the Carver’s have captured something they shouldn’t have? Perhaps unknowingly?

Danny Contreras

In the same week the Carvers died, Danny Contreras, an eyewitness Las Vegas shooting survivor who publicly claimed there were multiple shooters involved in the attack, was been found dead in an empty house in Las Vegas with multiple gunshot wounds.

His body was found in a vacant home in the northeastern valley after a neighbor heard a man groaning inside the building and called 911. Police say Contreras was dead when they arrived at the 5800 block of East Carey Avenue, near North Nellis Boulevard.

The woman who called emergency services to the scene says she didn’t hear any gunshots, but the coroner confirmed that Danny Contreras, 35, died of “multiple gunshot wounds” and ruled his death a homicide.

Mr. Contreras tweeted the day after the attacks saying he was “lucky to be alive” after he was “chased by two gunmen.”

His social media post from his Twitter account, which has since been suspended by Twitter, that was shared several times said: “Feeling lcky to be alive. cant beleive i got out of concert alive! 2 men chasing me with guns. not evry 1 so lcky.”

Chad Nishimura

Chad Nishimura, a Mandalay Bay valet, parked the suspected Las Vegas gunman’s car, and gave an interview saying Stephen Paddock was a “normal guy” who “didn’t have many bags”.

Nishimura gave a statement to ABC affiliate, KITV4 News, but the article was quietly pulled from the network’s website after it began attracting attention.

After his account was published, Nishimura disappeared and all of his social media accounts were deleted. His friends and coworkers saying he is “totally unreachable”.

Chad Nishimura’s account seems to prove that Paddock didn’t carry bags of heavy machine guns and other deadly weapons up to his room. One of the biggest holes in the official story is how Paddock could have smuggled all those weapons up to his room, avoiding detection.

Nishimura’s report of “normal guy” Paddock arriving at the hotel without much luggage totally debunks that theory.

As unverified rumors circulate about his death, did Chad Nishimura’s honesty cost him his life?

Kymberley Suchomel

Kymberley Suchomel went public with claims of witnessing multiple gunmen, and was determined to prove the mainstream narrative is wrong. She even announced plans to set up a survivor’s group to shine a light on the truth about what happened in Las Vegas, and expose the lies.

According to Kimberley, the Las Vegas shooting was carried out by multiple gunmen who were chasing people down in the crowd and shooting them. Her post on Facebook quickly went viral as it confirmed what many had already suspected: The mainstream media “official” narrative that Stephen Paddock was a “lone wolf” gunman was false.

Less than one week after she gave this account, Kymberley was found dead at her house in Apple Valley, California.

Orville Almon

Orville Almon, the lawyer representing the Route 91 music festival and Jason Aldean, the singer onstage when the Las Vegas shooting began, was found dead at home after suffering a “seizure during sleep” – the same cause of death as Kymberley Suchomel.

Almon, a prominent Nashville attorney, his practice included re-negotiating existing agreements and new technology issues, and was renowned for negotiating with law enforcement. However his recent social media posts suggested the experienced attorney was feeling the strain of his latest high-profile case.

Describing meetings with MGM, Las Vegas police, and the FBI as “incredibly strange and complex” to one of his friends on recently made private Facebook threads, the attorney was privy to inside information that the FBI, by announcing they are no longer holding press conferences and the investigation is closed, have chosen to withhold from the public.

John Beilman

John Beilman, who was wanted by federal agents following the discovery of a communications device in the hotel room of the officially identified shooter Stephen Paddock, killed both himself and his disabled daughter in an apparent murder-suicide.

Investigators searched Beilman’s Fairport home the day before he shot his severely disabled daughter and himself, according to sources close to the investigation.

Agents executed a search warrant and raided Beilman’s Williamsburg Drive home the day before he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the head with a 12-gauge shotgun.

Are these people being silenced to cover up the truth?

Whether this series of disturbing deaths and disappearances are purely coincidental or whether there is something deeply sinister afoot has yet to be determined, but the response by law enforcement and mainstream media – in particular their refusal to address the questions that the informed public want answered – is leading many to arrive at the same conclusion.

When you add in “hero” security guard Jesus Campos’ mysterious comings and goings, and inconsistencies surrounding suspected shooter Stephen Paddock’s life and death, the coincidences seem less and less likely to be innocent.

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160905
02/20/2018 09:36 AM
02/20/2018 09:36 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
President Trump will propose a ban on bump stocks. If you want one of those dumb things, you better get one now.

President Donald Trump says he's signed a memo directing the Justice Department to propose regulations to "ban all devices" like bump stocks used in last year's Las Vegas massacre.

The president is making the announcement to curb the use of the rapid-fire devices during a ceremony recognizing bravery by the nation's public safety officers.

Trump is responding days after the shooting deaths of 17 people at a Florida high school. He's pointing to the need to propose regulations to ban the device that was used in the October shooting deaths of 58 people in Las Vegas.

White House officials say the president will be meeting with students, teachers and state and local officials to discuss ways of providing more school safety and address gun violence. Past efforts to address gun violence in Congress have failed.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Las Vegas massacre #160906
02/20/2018 01:21 PM
02/20/2018 01:21 PM
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
Originally posted by airforce:
President Trump will propose a ban on bump stocks. If you want one of those dumb things, you better get one now.

President Donald Trump says he's signed a memo directing the Justice Department to propose regulations to "ban all devices" like bump stocks used in last year's Las Vegas massacre.

The president is making the announcement to curb the use of the rapid-fire devices during a ceremony recognizing bravery by the nation's public safety officers.

Trump is responding days after the shooting deaths of 17 people at a Florida high school. He's pointing to the need to propose regulations to ban the device that was used in the October shooting deaths of 58 people in Las Vegas.

White House officials say the president will be meeting with students, teachers and state and local officials to discuss ways of providing more school safety and address gun violence. Past efforts to address gun violence in Congress have failed.
Onward and upward,
airforce
I've bump fired a rifle, it's fun. But for me, it's not practical at all. I will never put a bump stock on my AK ever. I want to hit what I'm shooting, my ammo is precious.

Full Auto has one purpose: suppressing fire. This is useful when you want to put enemies' heads down and buy you time to move 100 feet. I don't even need that. I don't want their heads down. I want their heads up. Smile, motherfuckers.

Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160907
02/20/2018 03:17 PM
02/20/2018 03:17 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Ban an assesory for a tool,makes the fool feel safe. Slogan of the day.
Baning things will not stop anything,just make it a little more difficult for anyone to do what they want to do.
Parents aren't encouraged to be parents anymore.the state is parent now.
Teachers don't teach no more they indoctrinate.
Preacher whisper sweat words as approved by the state.
Polotions/government do wrong with no penalties.
On and on it goes. Until the people want to address the root of the problem. Nothing will change.

Mak
Re: Las Vegas massacre #160908
02/20/2018 04:20 PM
02/20/2018 04:20 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by mak9030mag:
Ban an accessory for a tool,makes the fool feel safe. Slogan of the day....
We already ban marijuana, cocaine, meth, and heroin. You know how well that's working out. :rolleyes:

The ironic thing is, it's far from certain that those stupid bump stocks increased the number of casualties at all. Personally, I think he would have killed more had he just fired the rifles normally.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.