New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound #167792
08/17/2018 10:13 AM
08/17/2018 10:13 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Suspects in New Mexico Compound Case Released, Against Sheriff’s Wishes

You may not have heard about the New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound. Here’s a recap. In short, children were being trained to carry out school shootings. Which doesn’t seem to interest the media. Even though all of six months ago, all the media cared about was school shootings. But since this case didn’t involve the NRA, or twenty douchebags marching in “Unite the Right 2: Straight Outta Our Mom’s Basement,” media shrugged it off. Where there are two or more Islamic terrorists gathered in thy midst, there isn’t media.

Maybe now Islamic suspects have been released, we might hear something about it. Nah, that last thought is pure wishful thinking.

A New Mexico judge agreed on Monday to release on bond five suspects who were arrested on child abuse charges and were alleged to have been training the children to carry out school shootings. The decision to release the suspects came against the wishes of the sheriff’s department and FBI.

The suspects — two men and three women — were arrested last week at a makeshift compound in Amalia, New Mexico, where authorities rescued 11 emaciated children living in filthy conditions with very little food and no clean water, according to police.

I still feel like we’re missing something.

…the suspects — Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Lucas Morton, 40, Jany Leveille, 35, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, and Subhannah Wahhaj, 3…

Who wants to bet if we’d replaced Siraj, Hujrah, and Subhannah with Larry, Sandy and Marshal, not only would the suspects have not have been released, all of media would’ve used the individuals to malign every single white man who’s stepped one of their toxically masculine toes on terra firma?

Check out the reason the “judge” gave for releasing these fine human specimens on bail:

The Taos County sheriff, undersheriff, prosecutors and an FBI agent involved in the case all argued the five adults should not be released, Albuquerque ABC affiliate KOAT reported. The judge, however, said they failed to articulate a “specific threat.”

Guess “training to shoot up small babes at a school near you” wasn’t threatening enough. Slap some anklets on those adults and let them Netflix and chill.

Because the suspects were decidedly not white, decidedly not-Christian, and certainly not lifetime members of the NRA, they get a pass. Allegedly and stuff. Despite abusing small children. Despite using that abuse of small children to, *ahem* allegedly train children to shoot your children at your children’s school.

White privilege is out. Islam privilege is in. You doubt it?

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound [Re: ConSigCor] #167793
08/17/2018 10:16 AM
08/17/2018 10:16 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
New Mexico Terrorist Compound Infiltrated. More Compounds are Suspected.

Courtney Kirchoff Thursday August 9 2018

Casual reminder for internet morons who’ve never been taught the definition of words: Islam is a religion and political ideology. Islam is not a race. With that in mind, the Feds raided a terrorist cell in New Mexico, where 11 children and four adults were living in absolute filth, while being trained to shoot up schools. Another point for the Religion of Peace TM.

From CBS News:

Authorities found 11 children and four adults living in “filthy” conditions at the compound Saturday in Amalia, New Mexico. Prosecutors also alleged in court documents that Wahhaj, 39, was teaching the children to commit school shootings. The documents claim Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound with the children.

New Mexico. As in not Palestine. As in not Saudi Arabia. As in not some hole in Afghanistan. New Mexico. It’s suspected there are many cells just like this one, holed up in the middle of nowhere in other states. When there’s one, there’s many.

Here’s the troubling thing. People in the area were concerned with the compound and kept pestering the authorities to do something about it.

For months, neighbors worried about the squalid compound built along a remote New Mexico plain, saying they took their concerns to authorities long before sheriff’s officials raided the facility described as a small camping trailer in the ground.

The search at the compound came amid a two-month investigation that included the FBI. Hogrefe said federal agents surveilled the area a few weeks ago but did not find probable cause to search the property.

M’kay. Anyone who’s had casual run-ins with police have their hackles raised. No probable cause? If multiple people were reporting “There’s something effing weird about this compound in the middle of nowhere” but authorities were just shrugging their shoulders… Am I the only one a tad concerned? This is the same FBI which shrugged their shoulders multiple times over the Parkland shooter. So pardon me if I’m not ra-ra FBI right now.

But finally, action was taken.

Prosecutor Timothy Hasson filed the court documents while asking that Wahhaj be held without bail.

“He poses a great danger to the children found on the property as well as a threat to the community as a whole due to the presence of firearms and his intent to use these firearms in a violent and illegal manner,” Hasson wrote.

A judge ordered all five adults be held without bond.

Too little, too late? Maybe not, at least this time. As authorities raided this cell before any one of the abused children could’ve committed a mass shooting, at a school or elsewhere.

Get ready for the media and their slavish leftist lemmings in the public to spin this as anything other than Islam. Which, again I say, is not a race. Islam is a political ideology wrapped up in a religion. Or vice versa. Not. A. Race.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound [Re: ConSigCor] #167794
08/17/2018 10:19 AM
08/17/2018 10:19 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Three-Year-Old Boy’s Body Identified at Horrific New Mexico Islamic Compound

By Steve Watson | INFOWARS.COM Friday, August 17, 2018

Louder With Crowder August 17, 2018

The New Mexico Islamic terrorist compound, where children were being instructed on how to shoot up schools, was hiding one more secret.

A secret which may give the “judge” who let the suspects out on bail, pause. The remains of a three-year-old boy reported missing by his mother, have been identified as the son of one of the suspects. A suspect who is, yet I mention again, out on bail. The remains of his son were buried on the same compound where the school-shooting instruction occurred. Yes, the same case where a “judge” determined the suspects weren’t really a danger.

From FoxNews:

A child’s remains located earlier this month at an “extremist Muslim” New Mexico compound were positively identified as Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, the missing 3-year-old boy who is the son of one of the arrested suspects, health officials said Thursday.

The cause or manner of death remained unclear, the statement said, adding that “investigators had to use several means” in order to identify the boy’s remains due to their condition.

Sorry for repeating myself, but the judge who released the suspects said the FBI and local law enforcement had failed to prove the suspects posed a threat. Tell me, is a buried three-year-old child, whose remains were in such a state, the investigators had to get extra creative, threatening enough?

I ask since eleven children being trained in how to shoot up schools didn’t seem to set off any alarm bells in the judge’s keen sense of morality. Perhaps a dead toddler, who, as the report further explains, may have died via some kind of exorcism, will tip the scales of justice.

What do terrorists have to do for the media to take them seriously?

Re: New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound [Re: ConSigCor] #167795
08/17/2018 10:22 AM
08/17/2018 10:22 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Authorities Destroy New Mexico Compound Where Islamists Trained Kids to Carry Out School Shootings

Disturbing case takes another bizarre turn

By Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM Friday, August 17, 2018

In a move that has caused further controversy, authorities have partially destroyed the compound in New Mexico where a group of alleged Islamic terrorists were training children to carry out school shootings.

“The remote New Mexico compound police believe was a school-shooter training ground has been partially destroyed, burying in rubble the underground tunnel at the location where the remains of a young boy were found,” reports Crime Time, noting that the move came after a court order was released allowing for the seizure of a stolen trailer that was located on the compound.

Some have questioned whether the destruction of part of the compound will eliminate vital evidence.

As we reported earlier this week, a judge ordered the release of four of the five alleged jihadists on a signature bond after prosecutors claimed that they were only being targeted because they were “black and Muslim”.

New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez said she “strongly disagreed” with the decision to release the suspects on signature bail, remarking, “Unfortunately, it highlights how extreme the New Mexico Supreme Court has been in dictating pretrial release for all kinds of dangerous criminals.”

Body found at New Mexico compound identified as missing Georgia boy https://t.co/gk8iqGS5lm pic.twitter.com/XEFu6M7jeR

— KOAT.com (@koat7news) August 17, 2018

On Thursday, authorities found the decomposing body of three-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahha, who was killed in a religious ritual by his father Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, the son of a famous New York imam who is also an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing case.

The suspects hoped that the boy would be resurrected as Jesus and help the group target “corrupt institutions and people” with “violent actions.”

During the initial raid of the compound, authorities found children living in squalor holding boxes of ammo and one was armed.

Meanwhile, most mainstream news networks, notably CNN, have lost interest in the story, something that would have been unlikely if the roles were reversed and the accused had been white fundamentalist Christians.

pic.twitter.com/ZBV0HZTZhg

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) August 17, 2018

Re: New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound [Re: ConSigCor] #167796
08/17/2018 11:22 AM
08/17/2018 11:22 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Looks like they destroyed the Link back to the FBI and /or other FED's.

Remember - the Dad of one of these was the "Brainchild" of the 1993 WTC Bombing. And right before that bombing, the Snitch wanted/Asked the FBI to use FAKE Explosives instead of the real stuff... But in their spectacular judgement, the FBI pushed him to go ahead with the real explosives.

Ignoring local complaints, Covering up evidence.... Sounds like everything the FBI (.Gov) is involved in.

Government = Terrorists. They need to justify their existence.

I'm not saying that these guys are not terrorists by themselves, but there is deeper help.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound [Re: ConSigCor] #167801
08/17/2018 01:30 PM
08/17/2018 01:30 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I can see the other side. There's certainly nothing wrong with teaching your children how to shoot, or I would have been tossed in jail decades ago. And the Amish regularly refuse modern medicine for their children and themselves, on religious grounds, with little being said about it. If the government thinks these guys are terrorists, then they needed to produce some probable cause at the bond hearing. I'm seeing a lot of innuendo, and not so much in the way of facts.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound [Re: ConSigCor] #167805
08/17/2018 03:21 PM
08/17/2018 03:21 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I don't care who this "offends".

They're Islamic. Their sociopolitical system is antithetical to western civilization and they should have never been allowed here in the first place.

The man who sacrificed his 3 year old child to Allah has family ties to the 93 WTC bombers.

On Thursday, authorities found the decomposing body of three-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahha, who was killed in a religious ritual by his father Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, the son of a famous New York imam who is also an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing case.

The suspects hoped that the boy would be resurrected as Jesus and help the group target “corrupt institutions and people” with “violent actions.”

This group should never see the light of day again.

Last edited by ConSigCor; 08/17/2018 04:03 PM.

Re: New Mexico Islamic terrorist training compound [Re: ConSigCor] #167812
08/17/2018 05:42 PM
08/17/2018 05:42 PM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
Anybody remember how the FEDs bulldozed the WACO compound AFTER they burned it to the ground?

That and this goes against the FIRST rule of evidence collecting I learned as a cop. PRESERVE the evidence until AFTER the trial.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.