We're all mushrooms now. #172459
03/06/2020 02:15 AM
03/06/2020 02:15 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
We're all mushrooms now.

You know how to grow a mushroom don't you?

You keep it in the dark and feed it a lot of shit.

And that is exactly what the government and the media has been doing to the American public. They want you to be ignorant, passive and compliant. They do not want you prepared to take care of yourselves during a crisis. They want you dependent upon that "great plan" they have to save you,

Wake up and focus. It doesn't make a damn how it got here...IT is here, it will spread exponentially and NO government or health care system on this planet is prepared for it. "It is not a flu and is unique. It is man made. It is unpredictable. It is a Frankenstein virus that can also mutate. And it is now known to be airborne, and long lived on surfaces, and so it will persist also in asymptomatic carriers for week if not months, and spread inside buildings with the help of HVAC air conditioning systems common in the big cities. ...The virus may be more deadly than even the latest WHO admission of 3.4%. They have repeatedly fed us misinformation. Why would they stop lying? And any number that is given assumes modern hospital level care. The hospitals will be quickly overwhelmed, and whatever number cited can easily be quadruple or more. It is possible that 15% of the population would experience severe enough symptoms to require hospitalization. Hospitalization is not going to be available for the vast majority who require it. It will effect men verse women, 5 to 3, and ages 50 and up dis-proportionally. The actual death rate will be much higher than 3.4% and mostly men, ages 50 and up."

The U.S. has only a fraction of the medical supplies it needs to combat coronavirus
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...supplies-it-needs-to-combat-coronavirus/

Transportation and supply chain disruptions are already occurring. EMPTY PORTS — Supply Chain SHUTDOWN — Prepare for Limited Collapse
https://youtu.be/zeufAHFZpjo There will be supply shortages and travel restrictions. If this spirals out of control, expect to see the government take ever more draconian measures to "contain" the situation. You can expect the potential financial collapse, famine, additional pestilence, and riots in the streets to follow,

So, what are YOU going to do to mitigate the bumpy ride we're all about to experience?

We've warned people for 20 years to get ready for "hard times". I sincerely hope you've been listening. Our window of opportunity is rapidly closing. Finalize your preps. If you've stocked up, stock up some more and don't stop until you close the "front gate" for the final time. Check your contingency plans and fill in any gaps. Stay vigilant and aware...constantly gather intell on your state and local area. Stay in close contact with trustworthy friends family and team members. It's time to circle the wagons and batten down the hatches.

And, if you live in a city / metro area...GET OUT.

Doc

How The Pandemic Crisis Will Probably Develop Over The Next Year

Brandon Smith
March 5th, 2020
Alt-Market

For a while now I have been hearing it said that Americans are “in a panic” over the coronavirus outbreak in the US and that mainstream media outlets are “feeding the fear”. This is an odd conclusion to come to and something worth noting because the truth is mostly the opposite. For the past couple of months the WHO, the CDC, and even Donald Trump have been dismissing Covid 19 as nothing much to worry about. The WHO actually still refuses to call it a pandemic even though the virus meets all of its own criteria.

Until recently the mainstream media was also been pumping out article after article on why Covid 19 is “no more dangerous than the flu”. With the official death rate at 2.3% to 3% (changing by the week), the virus already has higher mortality than the average flu. If we take into account the fact that multiple medical professionals within China have revealed (despite threats of punishment) that the Chinese government is hiding the true (and much higher) death and infection statistics, then the official data goes out the window. We can’t even trust the infection numbers from the CDC in the US, because they were refusing to test most people unless they have recently traveled to China.

Because of government lies we have to assume that the crisis is more pervasive than we know. And so far the average American is oblivious to it.

While we do see a handful of videos of crowds stockpiling supplies at Costco or Walmart, there simply is not enough of them. Frankly, I would prefer to see a nationwide rush to stock up on necessities; at least then we would know that a large number of people will not starve immediately following a supply chain disruption. The more people that have supplies, the less desperation and potential crime there will be.

Only in the past week have the media and certain government representatives suddenly decided to take the pandemic issue seriously. Why wait until there are large community outbreaks in South Korea, Iran, and Italy before instituting some travel guidelines? Why are flights still moving back and forth from these places to the US? Why is Trump’s economic adviser Larry Kudlow telling the country that the pandemic “is contained” and there’s no threat to the economy? Why is the Surgeon General of the US telling people to ‘Stop buying N95 masks’ because they will not work for you; they only work for medical and CDC professionals? This is warped fuzzy logic, and it’s bizarre.

I believe this behavior is quite deliberate, and that for the past two months there has been a conspiracy to downplay the danger and keep as many people as possible passive and unprepared. Governments and the media have changed their tune in the past week because the threat can no longer be hidden. The outbreak is here, as we have seen in Washington State where nine people have died already.

So, now that there is no longer any question that the US will experience outbreak conditions, we have to ask how this will play out over the coming months because this will determine how we prepare and what problems we will face. This is how I see the pandemic escalating in 2020…

Multiple Community Outbreaks In The US

Get ready for Washington State to become a large community infection event involving thousands of people. The virus’ incubation period of up to 24 days while a person is still contagious makes isolation and quarantine impossible. What is happening in Washington State will happen in other states.

Going by the speed of the outbreaks in Italy and South Korea, it is likely that two weeks from now the American public will finally realize how bad the situation actually is. The government at this stage will demand “voluntary quarantine” of individuals who think they might have the virus. Testing will finally increase, though hospitals will have to test each person 2-3 times to get accurate results. Expect a lot of false negatives that end up ultimately as positives for the infection.

The government, while admitting that the virus is spreading, will continue to downplay the threat to keep people as apathetic as they can. The authorities will claim that this was done “for the greater good” in order to avoid mass panic, but they don’t care about preventing “panic”, they care about control. The more desperate people are in the aftermath of a crisis the more likely they are to trade their freedoms for some semblance of security.

Travel Lockdown

Within the next two months, we will probably see at least a handful of government-enforced quarantines. Watch for checkpoints going up on main roads and highways testing for fever and symptoms, and if you live in a high population area it may be time to get out. The biggest threat may not be the virus but the subsequent economic crash as supply lines are cut off. I find most people are more driven by conscience than we often see displayed in movies and TV shows, but without organization and a move to become self-sustainable, some people will inevitably turn to violence to get what they need.

In the span of perhaps three months, the majority of airline flights out of the US will stop. All interstate travel will be restricted. If you need to go somewhere other than where you currently live, now would be the opportunity to do it.

Vaccine Promises

There will be hundreds of announcements by government officials and the media hinting that a vaccine is “right around the corner”. Don’t believe it. On average a vaccine takes 1 year to develop at minimum. That is the fastest it could be accomplished an this is under the best possible circumstances. Also, keep in mind that Covid-19 has many similarities to SARS, and the last time they tried to develop a vaccine for SARS it caused an “immunopathologic lung reaction” in test animals, meaning a negative reaction that can cause death. They also found the vaccine caused liver damage through hepatitis. I would not trust any vaccine or drug cocktail coming from the CDC and FEMA, especially if it is fast-tracked into existence.

The only purpose of constantly injecting vaccine promises into the public consciousness would be to give people false hope and to make them docile as they sit inactive waiting for the authorities to save the day; as well as to keep stock markets from plunging too fast. The bottom line is, a vaccine can take up to ten years to produce, one year if there is a massive effort and mountains of money invested. There will be no legitimate vaccine in 2020.

Election Disruption

Donald Trump’s behavior surrounding this event might seem strange to many people as he continues to dismiss virus concerns, shows more interest in the stock market than the health crisis and talks about a vaccine that will not be coming anytime soon.

As I have noted in numerous articles, Trump is a puppet of the globalists and has been for decades. His relationship with the Rothschild banking family goes back to the 1990s when he was bailed out of his debts in numerous properties in Atlantic City. Rothschild banker Wilber Ross arranged the deal and now Ross is Trump’s Commerce Secretary. The number of CFR members and elites within Trump’s cabinet indicates he is at the very least an unwilling participant, if not completely complicit in the agenda.

Trump’s behavior makes sense when this fact is taken into account. Trump’s role is to become a pied piper for conservatives, and as he leads the US into disaster his job is to act like a bumbling villain. As Trump’s image goes down he is meant to drag all conservatives and conservative principles of sovereignty and limited government down with him.

As part of this narrative, I do see a chance that Trump will announce “delays” on the 2020 election in November. Do not be surprised if the election is canceled entirely. This would enrage leftists and accusations of dictatorship would be made against Trump. The question is, will a large number of conservatives support the action? Remember, elections are irrelevant; both sides are controlled, but why not use them instigate a civil war within the US on top of the pandemic crisis?

Alternative Media Shutdown

Liberty websites like mine and many others will eventually be shut down or blocked from public view by the government. They will claim that we are “spreading panic” or “fake news” and “putting the public at risk”. This is what is happening in China and it could just as easily happen here. They will assert that the ONLY authority on the pandemic is the government, and alternative sources cannot be allowed to exist. Anyone that questions the narrative that centralization is the solution will be targeted.

I expect this kind of lockdown of the web closer to the election season and the end of the year if the current virus trend continues. Mainstream media and spin control websites will remain intact. Their job will be to flood the public with false news stories and maintain government dominance of the narrative.

At this point, the only way to get legitimate information to the average person would be Ham radio networks, which the FCC will attempt to interfere with also (though this would be very difficult).

The Extent Of The Crash

An economic crash is built into this event. There is no way around it, and I am not simply talking about stock markets, which are a meaningless trailing indicator. With supply chain and labor disruptions, central banks can do nothing to intervene, and stimulus measures would be pointless except as a placebo for the masses. But how bad will it actually get?

I am doubtful of the total breakdown of government unless there is a larger scale rebellion against martial law measures. The system will remain somewhat functional, but constantly inadequate to help the public. The system’s only purpose will be to keep people inactive and in check as their prospects turn worse and worse. Agencies like FEMA and the CDC will attempt to herd the public into “treatment centers” and camps in the worst-hit areas. Gun confiscation on the grounds of “national emergency” provisions will eventually be suggested as some people will resist. If you and your community have had success in self-quarantine do not expect to be left alone. In fact, expect interference that will put you and your community at risk.

Finally, a “solution” will be presented to the world by global institutions like the WHO and the IMF. As the globalists suggested in their “Event 201” pandemic exercise which simulated a coronavirus outbreak killing 65 million people and was staged TWO MONTHS before the real pandemic started, the great fix will be to form a global financial authority to manage the response. And thus we see the beginning of global governance…

The solution to the problem is not more centralization, more globalization, and more government power; the solution is decentralization and localized response. The solution is for people to be less dependent on the system and more self-sufficient. And, the solution is self-quarantine organized around a local model, not federal government enforcement. If these measures are not taken soon by individuals with foresight, the elites within the establishment will make this particular crisis into a hell on earth for everyone.

Radio Contra Episode 12: Navy SEAL and best selling author Matt Bracken for a couple of hours, discussing the ongoing issues with Covid -19 and what a societal regression might look like. Other topics covered include sustainable living, leadership among small groups, sanitation, and what would happen in the long term when efforts at internal stability operations fail. https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/03/radio-contra-episode-12/

Last edited by ConSigCor; 03/06/2020 03:39 AM.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: We're all mushrooms now. [Re: ConSigCor] #172466
03/07/2020 06:30 AM
03/07/2020 06:30 AM
Tempstar Offline
Tempstar  Offline
I'm afraid I have to respectfully disagree with most of this. Had the virus presented in the United States first, then it would lend some credibility to political side of the post. I totally agree that there will be supply chain disruptions, economic fallout, and a lot of misinformation spread around. I also agree that we may see restrictions on movement imposed around major population centers. However, knowing many people in the medical field, there are no indicators of this being anything but what it appears to be, an outbreak of a virus. If it were a totally political or government developed contagion designed to gain control of the populace or even to reduce the Earths population (as many of the "tinfoil hat" crowd would have us believe) the mortality rate would be exponentially higher.
Another point of contention is the developmental matrix of the disease. Having presented with patient zero in China, and spreading along predictable travel routes with few cases not linked to direct contact with a carrier traceable to the original geographic location of patient zero.
Fear mongering without credible facts or at least credible links to the source information is not, in my humble opinion, conduct becoming a Patriot. I could easily make my own Youtube video that predicts an outbreak of brain eating space hamsters have been unleashed by a covert governmental agency to gain absolute power for Beto O'rourke, who has been chosen by the CFR to become our next President and suspending all voting until the space hamsters have been neutralized. Without doubt, it would gain a lot of views and maybe even start a movement among the truly gullible.
Empirical data has shown that the uneducated will always believe in the worst case as a rule, Our work as patriots should be to spread factual, evidence based truth, and to stand when no one else will to defend our freedoms and way of life. If the President wished to aid the Rothschilds in a takeover of the United States, it wouldn't take anything as elaborate as the above posted scenario to do it.

Re: We're all mushrooms now. [Re: ConSigCor] #172469
03/08/2020 01:39 AM
03/08/2020 01:39 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I stand by my comments at the beginning of this post. Notice I said it doesn't matter how it got here, it is here and we need to focus on what we are going to do about it.

As for what Brandon Smith wrote...

Some of it I agree with, some not...especially his views on the political side of the equation.

My point is simply that we are not being told the truth by all sides and that we are being fed a lot of disinfo...especially by many of these so called gov. 'experts' Therefore, we all need to be prepared for a worse case scenario.

While all this might blow over and turn out to be nothing (something which I highly doubt), it very well could turn into a disaster of global proportions.

Better to be safe rather than sorry.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: We're all mushrooms now. [Re: ConSigCor] #172498
03/10/2020 12:19 PM
03/10/2020 12:19 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Pay special attention to Italy (COVID-19)

by Gray Man | Mar 10, 2020 |

Italy has a modern, westernized medical system similar in quality to the United States. The country is quite a bit smaller and less populated than the US, but it’s easy to look there and imagine it could be an example of what may befall us here if we are unable to stave off a massive outbreak of the virus. In my opinion, due to the lack of control over our border and ports of entry, we will be unable to stop the spread. We have already had one case of the virus land in my own county, treated by the hospital that cuts my paycheck. That patient, who was elderly and had multiple serious comorbidities, died, and we are basically in a holding pattern waiting to see if any medical staff were infected. According to trends worldwide, we will have some that are infected, and they will spread it. If not, we will be one of the only, or maybe the only, location in the US with a case of COVID-19 that didn’t result in a larger outbreak.

We will see. In a few weeks.

Back to Italy. Tourist sites are closed, schools are closed, stores are closed, streets are empty. More serious than that, is the fact that one region, Lombardy, has been hit so hard that Italian officials have been pulling retired doctors back into the field, and graduating nursing students early in order to get them into the workforce. Italy has extended emergency protocols to the entire nation, effectively putting the entire country into “lockdown”, and a quarter of the Italian population has been quarantined, including tens of millions in Lombardy who require special permission to travel anywhere.

One woman in St. Louis has tested positive for the virus after traveling to Italy.

Imagine in your state that every single school, K-12 and colleges, are closed without a reopen date. Now add to that every major big box store, like Walmart or Target, and at least half of the smaller ones like Dollar General. Add to that most of your local government buildings, like tag offices. And on top of all that, every single bed in every hospital is full, and every ER, and patients are waiting in the halls, lobbies and parking lots. Maybe 15-20% of your police forces and Fire/EMS workers are either sick or quarantined, and 10% of the nurses and doctors as well.

That is what is happening in Lombardy, Italy right now, and it’s probably going to be happening in the rest of the country within a few weeks. On March 8th, Lombardy went from around 5,900 infections to over 7,300 in a single day. In that same day, the number of deaths went from 133 to 336. A modern, westernized society that has at least twice as much control over their borders and ports of entry as we do, is on the brink of having a collapse of their medical system, and this virus really just started it’s worldwide warpath in January.

It is not time to panic, because panicking, by nature, is an irrational response to any stimuli. But while it’s not time to panic, it IS time to take this seriously. No, it does not matter that the flu has killed more people, because this is much more contagious than the flu, and by all accounts it does have a significantly higher mortality rate (3.4% of all cases, but those also include unresolved cases). No, this is not just the next hysteria like SARS or MERS, which will probably always be a nothing-burger. This is not Ebola, where even a mediocre second world medical system can control the spread (mainly because, mercifully, Ebola kills extremely quickly and burns itself out). This is different. Is this the big “Disease X”, a term the WHO coined a while back? I don’t know, probably not, but only because that is very unlikely. But it’s the closest we’ve come since the Spanish Flu.

In my ER, and I suspect most or all of the others in the country, we have rolled out policies and protocols for treating suspected COVID-19 patients, protocols that are based in preventing spread of the virus. So far, nothing I’ve seen or heard seems likely to work well. We in the US simply do not have the system in place to handle this, and conjuring one up from scratch isn’t really a thing that happens. As Aesop at RR has stated, every ICU in the country is already at 90% capacity on an average day with zero COVID-19 cases. I would add to that most of the hospitals in the US are at 90% capacity on an average day, not just the ICUs.

It’s past time to stock up on things you don’t want to be without.
Once you’ve stocked up, take a trip to the woods. Like I said before, they aren’t going to find the virus in your local creek or state forest. As for us, we will be in the mountains next week. Might be the last vacation any of us will be able to take for a while.

Re: We're all mushrooms now. [Re: ConSigCor] #172520
03/12/2020 03:43 PM
03/12/2020 03:43 PM
Tempstar Offline
Tempstar  Offline
The panic has already started and it looks as if it will continue to gain momentum. The company I work for has 9000 employees across the United States and they have entered mild panic mode at this time. I was asked yesterday to find a source for something to use at our facility, and relying on past healthcare experience and employment, I immediately started seeking out Oxivir TB, mainly because it has the quickest contact time (~1 min) to kill virii. There is none to be had. Grainger had a few cases at 7 pm last night, and at 8 am this morning when I tried to order a case from work, they were sold out. Hand sanitizer, Clorox, Lysol, rubbing alcohol, all gone from the shelves locally. Things will continue to get crazy and possibly more crazy as this thing plays out.Do your own research and fact checking in your AO. Don't panic buy, but do buy often and be ready to shelter in place for a week or two if this hits your area. Remember, a lot of people like grocery store and convenience store employees aren't going to risk infection for minimum wage, which will start a snowball effect of stores not having the available labor to even open.
Tempstar's tip: Hydrogen Peroxide is effective against human coronovirus ! People overlook it as a sanitizer in favor of alcohol, but HP has a quicker contact time to kill the virus than does alcohol or Lysol.

Re: We're all mushrooms now. [Re: ConSigCor] #172849
04/14/2020 09:40 AM
04/14/2020 09:40 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Now They Are Telling Us That Life In America Will Definitely Not Be Returning To Normal “For The Foreseeable Future”

April 13, 2020 by Michael Snyder

If you thought that this pandemic would pass quickly and that life in America would soon return to “normal”, I am afraid that you are in for quite a shock. Some of the restrictions currently in place will eventually be lifted, and efforts will be made to get people back to work, but life is still going to be radically different from what we had become accustomed to before COVID-19 started sweeping across the globe. Authorities are telling us that there may be “rolling shutdowns” for up to 18 months, that social distancing guidelines will be necessary for a long time to come, and that this crisis will not ultimately be resolved until they can inject everyone with a vaccine. If all of this greatly alarms you, please be assured that you are not alone.

In recent days there has been a tremendous amount of debate about when to “reopen the U.S. economy”, and organizations all along the political spectrum have drafted plans for how to do that.

Ezra Klein actually read quite a few of those plans, and he discovered that none of them would return our lives to normal “for the foreseeable future”…

Over the past few days, I’ve been reading the major plans for what comes after social distancing. You can read them, too. There’s one from the right-leaning American Enterprise Institute, the left-leaning Center for American Progress, Harvard University’s Safra Center for Ethics, and Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Romer.

I thought, perhaps naively, that reading them would be a comfort — at least then I’d be able to imagine the path back to normal. But it wasn’t. In different ways, all these plans say the same thing: Even if you can imagine the herculean political, social, and economic changes necessary to manage our way through this crisis effectively, there is no normal for the foreseeable future. Until there’s a vaccine, the United States either needs economically ruinous levels of social distancing, a digital surveillance state of shocking size and scope, or a mass testing apparatus of even more shocking size and intrusiveness.

Over and over again, a “vaccine” is being touted as the golden ticket that will get us out of this mess.

The head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Neel Kashkari, is another prominent voice that is warning that there won’t be a return to normalcy until a vaccine comes along. And until that time comes, he believes that we are potentially facing “an 18-month strategy of rolling shutdowns”…

Kashkari, while acknowledging the downside of what a prolonged shutdown could mean for the economy, said the U.S., “barring some health-care miracle,” is looking at an 18-month strategy of rolling shutdowns based on what has happened in other countries.

“We could have these waves of flare-ups, controls, flare-ups and controls, until we actually get a therapy or a vaccine,” he said. “We need to find ways of getting the people who are healthy, who are at lower risk, back to work and then providing the assistance to those who are most at risk, who are going to need to be quarantined or isolated for the foreseeable future.”

In other words, Kashkari believes that all or part of the nation will be shut down over and over again whenever the number of coronavirus cases starts to spike too high.

Of course the WHO is eagerly looking forward to global vaccination as well, and the head of the WHO just told the media that he believes that this virus is ten times deadlier than the swine flu pandemic of 2009…

Coronavirus is ten times deadlier than the 2009 swine flu pandemic and a vaccine will be needed to halt it, the World Health Organisation has said.

WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a virtual briefing from Geneva the organisation was constantly learning about the bug sweeping the globe.

Over and over again, officials are telling us that we are facing an 18 month timeframe until a vaccine will be ready. Just check out what New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said during his press conference earlier today…

On Monday, governor Cuomo was joined on a conference call by the other Northeast governors. The recovery must be careful, incremental and guided by experts rather than politics, Cuomo said, and the pandemic won’t be truly “over” until a vaccine is available, which could take as long as 18 months. Ideally, a plan would also involve widespread testing, he said, to allow those without the virus – and those who have recovered and may now be resistant to it – to return to work first.

By the time 18 months goes by, most of the general population will be so desperate to feel safe from this virus that they will race out to get the vaccine as fast as they possibly can.

And until then, we can expect economic conditions to steadily deteriorate.

Yes, hopefully most businesses in the country will be allowed to reopen in a matter of weeks, but that doesn’t mean that the customers will come back.

Prior to this pandemic, we were already witnessing the worst “retail apocalypse” in U.S. history, and now one research firm is warning that an all-time record 15,000 stores could be permanently shuttered in 2020…

Coresight Research predicts that 15,000 U.S. stores will permanently close this year, setting a new record and nearly doubling its earlier forecast of 8,000 store closings.

‘Retail has hung a closed sign on the door literally and metaphorically,’ Neil Saunders, managing director of GlobalData Retail, said.

Pretty soon, our communities are going to be absolutely littered with abandoned buildings, and “space available” signs will start popping up everywhere.

Meanwhile, millions upon millions of U.S. consumers will be falling on very hard times. We are in the midst of the greatest spike in unemployment in all of American history, and the number of people taking advantage of the federal government’s mortgage forbearance program has gone through the roof…

With unemployment claims hitting nearly 17 million over the last three weeks, the number of Americans applying for the government’s mortgage forbearance program under the COVID-19 relief plan spiked 73% for the week ending April 5 vs. the previous week – jumping from 2.73% to 3.74%, according to new data from the Mortgage Bankers Association.

For context, the total number of loans in forbearance was just 0.25% for the week of March 2 – an increase of 1,496% in just six weeks, with the number of borrowers in forbearance now topping 2 million according to CNBC.

Realizing that we are on the verge of another massive wave of mortgage defaults, mortgage lenders all over the nation are rapidly tightening standards. JPMorgan is just one example…

Over the weekend our skepticism was confirmed when Reuters reported that JPMorgan, the country’s largest lender by assets and which will kick off earnings season tomorrow, will raise borrowing standards this week for most new home loans as the bank “moves to mitigate lending risk stemming from the novel coronavirus disruption.”

Starting Tuesday, customers applying for a new mortgage will need a credit score of at least 700, and will be required to make a down payment equal to 20% of the home’s value (something which we thought was the norm after the last financial crisis, but apparently lending conditions had eased quite a bit in the past decade).

For a very long time I have been warning that the flow of credit would get really tight when the next crisis hit.

Now we are here, and Americans are going to have a much harder time getting loans to buy homes, vehicles or anything else.

Everything that I have been warning about in my books is beginning to transpire, and a tremendous amount of pain is ahead.

My hope is that all of the pain that is ahead will cause a mass awakening and America will turn in a more positive direction.

But to most people, the immediate future looks really bleak right now, and that is not going to change any time soon.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.