03/23/2021 10:59 AM
03/23/2021 10:59 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Well, the USPS is about to get even worse. See, they have to, because people are turning to alternatives to the USPS because the service is so bad. Or something.

The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) is about to get even worse. "Postmaster General Louis DeJoy will unveil the largest rollback of consumer mail services in a generation as part of his 10-year plan for the U.S. Postal Service" The Washington Post reports. The plan is to further cut post office hours, raise postage prices, and allow longer delivery times for first class mail.

"Does it make a difference if it's an extra day to get a letter?" DeJoy asked the House Oversight and Reform Committee in February. "Because something has to change. We cannot keep doing the same thing we're doing."

Battered by people turning to USPS alternatives, DeJoy somehow expects that making government mail service even worse will solve the Postal Service's problems. It's… a take, but probably not a good one.

That's one way to manage a business, I suppose. But I don't think I'd let Louis DeJoy manage any business I owned.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Do You Think the Postal Service Is Bad? [Re: airforce] #175682
03/23/2021 12:45 PM
03/23/2021 12:45 PM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
And the Postal 'UNION' is overjoyed with DeJoy! Trump's man was getting rid of the deadwood and surplus management the Union has built over the years.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.