Print Thread
We are marching toward WW3 #178012
04/21/2022 09:45 PM
04/21/2022 09:45 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178015
04/22/2022 04:17 PM
04/22/2022 04:17 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178033
04/26/2022 04:04 PM
04/26/2022 04:04 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178052
04/30/2022 04:00 PM
04/30/2022 04:00 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Locations In The U.S. That You Should Avoid At All Costs If A Nuclear War With Russia Erupts

April 27, 2022 by Michael

Vladimir Putin is threatening to use nukes again. If Russia ultimately decides to conduct a surprise first strike, are you living near a location that is likely to get nuked? Many people assume that the vast majority of the U.S. population would immediately die if a nuclear war erupts, but that isn’t true. It has been estimated that only about 20 percent of the U.S. population would be wiped out right away, more would die later on from radiation exposure, but the vast majority of the population would actually die from starvation during the subsequent weeks and months due to the “nuclear winter” that would stretch on for at least a couple of years. So if a nuclear war does happen, you will need enough food for yourself, your family and everyone that will be depending upon you for as long as you plan to stay alive.

In recent weeks, our politicians and the “experts” on the cable news channels have been assuring us over and over again that the risk of nuclear war is very low and that Vladimir Putin is bluffing when he threatens to use nuclear weapons.

Of course Putin wasn’t exactly bluffing about invading Ukraine, was he?

Considering his track record, I believe that we should take Putin’s threats deadly seriously, and he just publicly threatened to use nuclear weapons against anyone that interferes in the war in Ukraine…

‘If someone intends to interfere in what is going on from the outside they must know that constitutes an unacceptable strategic threat to Russia. They must know that our response to counter strikes will be lightning fast. Fast,’ he said.

‘We have all the weapons we need for this. No one else can brag about these weapons, and we won’t brag about them. But we will use them.’

Though Putin did not mention nuclear weapons directly, he was almost certainly referring to Russia’s new Sarmat 2 nuclear missile which was tested for the first time just days ago and that he boasted is unlike any other weapon in the world.

Obviously, that threat was directed at the United States, because we are intervening in the war in Ukraine more than anyone else.

As I have stated before, there are no winners in a nuclear war, but whichever side decides to strike first will have the best chance of surviving a nuclear war.

If the Russians ultimately determine that a direct military conflict with the United States is inevitable, they may decide that it is best to hit us before we can hit them.

When that day arrives, you will want to be as far away from prime strategic targets as you possibly can.

At the top of that list would be all of the military facilities where our nuclear weapons are located…

Naval Base Kitsap (Washington)
Malstrom Air Force Base (Montana)
Nellis Air Force Base (Nevada)
Warren Air Force Base (Colorado and Wyoming)
Minot Air Force Base (North Dakota)
Pantex plant (Texas)
Whiteman Air Force Base (Missouri)
Barksdale Air Force Base (Louisiana)
Naval Submarine Base (Georgia)

In addition, there are approximately 400 active nuclear missile silos that are spread across five states. The following comes from the Washington Post…

About 400 of those missiles remain active and ready to launch at a few seconds notice in Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Colorado and Nebraska. They are located on bison preserves and Indian reservations. They sit across from a national forest, behind a rodeo grandstand, down the road from a one-room schoolhouse, and on dozens of private farms like the one belonging to the Butchers, who have lived for 60 years with a nuclear missile as their closest neighbor.

Secondly, you will want to be far away from any U.S. military bases, because they will be prime targets as well.

The following public domain map of major U.S. Air Force bases comes from Wikimedia Commons…

[Linked Image]

And this map of major U.S. Navy bases that was originally created by a user named “Orionist” also comes from Wikimedia Commons…

[Linked Image]

The list of U.S. Army bases in the United States is exceedingly long, but you can find the major ones right here. https://www.military.com/base-guide/browse-by-service/army

In addition to military targets, the Russians would also likely strike major population centers, particularly those that have political or financial significance such as Washington D.C. and New York City.

Sadly, many of those that are not killed by the initial strike will wish that they were dead.

Because the nuclear winter that would follow would be absolutely horrifying.

One study that was conducted in 2019 determined that temperatures in Iowa would stay below zero degrees Celsius for 730 days in a row…

A subsequent study, published in 2019, looked at a comparable but slightly lower 150 Tg atmospheric soot injection following an equivalent scale nuclear war. The devastation causes so much smoke that only 30-40 percent of sunlight reaches the Earth’s surface for the subsequent six months.

A massive drop in temperature follows, with the weather staying below freezing throughout the subsequent Northern Hemisphere summer. In Iowa, for example, the model shows temperatures staying below 0°C for 730 days straight. There is no growing season. This is a true nuclear winter.

Because very little could be grown during this time, the vast majority of the population would soon be dead as a result of famine…

By this time, most of Earth’s human population will be long dead. The world’s food production would crash by more than 90 percent, causing global famine that would kill billions by starvation. In most countries less than a quarter of the population survives by the end of year two in this scenario. Global fish stocks are decimated and the ozone layer collapses.

So can you understand why I am so passionate about avoiding a nuclear war?

A nuclear war would mean the end of civilization as we know it today, and so we must not allow one to happen.

But our leaders seem determined to drag us into one anyway.

Every escalation brings us one step closer to nuclear annihilation, and both sides continue to escalate matters with each passing day.

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178053
04/30/2022 04:39 PM
04/30/2022 04:39 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Putin is a very bad guy, but he isn't insane. He knows that even if he could attack all the silos we have, and the bomber bases, and even our naval surface fleet, he couldn't do anything about our nuclear subs. One way or another, he would die. And even if he did order an attack, his military would not carry it out because they don't want to die either.

All this bluster Putin and his henchman are saying is just that. bluster. Mutually Assured Destruction has worked for a very long time, and it's still working.

In short, there's a lot of things to worry about today, but an all-out nuclear war isn't one I'm losing any sleep over.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178137
05/13/2022 05:36 PM
05/13/2022 05:36 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
“Edge of Nuclear World War 3”, People Must Know & Become Prepared

Senator Richard Black

https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...-war-3-people-must-know-become-prepared/

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178205
05/25/2022 10:10 PM
05/25/2022 10:10 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
World War 3: Is The Stage Being Set For The US To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously?

by Michael Snyder via The End of The American Dream blog,

You would have to be out of your mind to fight wars with China and Russia simultaneously. Unfortunately, the guy in the White House actually fits that description. Joe Biden has been a hothead throughout his career in politics, but now he is a hothead that is in an advanced state of mental decline. And as I have warned for more than a year, he is surrounded by the worst foreign policy team in U.S. history, and that is really saying something. Biden and his team just keep making one colossal mistake after another, and now we are on a path that could soon have us fighting major wars with both China and Russia at the same time.

If there was ever a time to invoke the 25th Amendment, it is now. If we start shooting at the Chinese and the Russians, the unthinkable will actually become reality. There will be no “do overs”, and there will be no going back to the way that life was before.

During a press conference in Japan, Biden was asked if he would use the U.S. military to defend Taiwan if China invades. This is how he responded…

“Very quickly, you didn’t want to get involved in the Ukraine conflict militarily for obvious reasons. Are you willing to get involved militarily to defend Taiwan if it comes to that?” a reporter asked the president during a news conference in Japan.

“Yes,” Biden replied.

“You are?” the reporter pressed.

“That’s the commitment we made,” the president said.

As he made those remarks, Biden seemed dazed and confused, as if he was in some sort of a mental fog at the time.

Immediately after Biden’s press conference, administration officials attempted to walk back his remarks.

They said that he had “misspoke” and that there had been no change in policy.

But the damage had already been done, and the Chinese were furious. In fact, a spokesperson for the Chinese Foreign Ministry responded by stating that “there is no room for compromise” when it comes to Taiwan…

‘On issues concerning China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity and other core interests, there is no room for compromise,’ said Wang Wenbin, a spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

‘We urged the US side to earnestly follow the One China principle … be cautious in words and deeds on the Taiwan issue, and not send any wrong signal to pro-Taiwan independence and separatist forces — so it won’t cause serious damage to the situation across the Taiwan Strait and China-US relations.’

China has always considered Taiwan to be Chinese territory, and in recent weeks there have been all sorts of rumblings that the Chinese are getting ready to invade.

Let me share just one example with you…

Officials from the Chinese finance ministry and central bank on April 22 met with representatives of dozens of banks, including HSBC, to discuss what Beijing could do in the event of the imposition of severe sanctions on China. The finance ministry noted, in the words of the Financial Times, that “all large foreign and domestic banks operating in China” were present.

Participants concluded Beijing could not protect foreign assets, but the holding of the “emergency meeting” is nonetheless ominous. Chinese officials have seen the effect of sanctions imposed on Russia after it launched its “special military operation” in Ukraine in February, and they are planning to weather any such measures applied to their own country.

Why would the Chinese hold such an emergency meeting?

Of course the answer is obvious.

The only reason why the U.S. would impose the same sort of sanctions on China as it has on Russia would be if China decided to invade Taiwan.

As I have detailed in previous articles, the Chinese have been sending military aircraft into Taiwan’s air defense identification zone on a constant basis for months. And there have been all sorts of reports and rumors that the Chinese military is actively making preparations for an invasion.

So that is why Biden is being asked about a potential invasion. Everyone realizes that such a scenario is a distinct possibility.

And once China invades, the U.S. and China will immediately be in a state of war.

In fact, an article that was recently posted on Fox News is suggesting that the Chinese may actually launch a “first strike” against U.S. military assets if it decides to launch an invasion of Taiwan…

For China to seize Taiwan, it must first gain air superiority and then knock out Taiwan’s navy. And unlike Russia’s invasion of non-NATO ally Ukraine, China must assume from the start that America and Japan will swiftly come to Taiwan’s aid, meaning that China will launch a first strike on American and Japanese naval and air assets. Thus, unless successfully deterred, a Chinese invasion of Taiwan is likely to be a high-intensity affair from the first hour, with American ships, submarines, and air bases targeted by hundreds of Chinese missiles—regardless of whether America formally returns to strategic ambiguity or even abandons Taiwan as some suggest.
native advertising

Personally, I don’t think that the Chinese would risk such an attack.

Instead, I think that they would hit Taiwan with overwhelming force and hope that Biden would just respond with sanctions.

But I could be wrong.

Switching gears, both sides continue to escalate the war in Ukraine.

On Sunday, we learned that the U.S. is actually considering sending troops into Ukraine to guard the U.S. embassy in Kiev…

Plans to send U.S. forces back into Ukraine to guard the recently reopened American Embassy in Kyiv are “underway at a relatively low level,” Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Monday.

The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that officials are mulling plans to send special forces to Kyiv to guard the U.S. Embassy. The effort is a delicate one, as it requires balancing the safety of American diplomats while avoiding what Russia could see as an escalation.

That is not a good idea, but rational people are not running our foreign policy at this point.

If rational people were making these decisions in Washington, we would not have already committed 54 billion dollars to this conflict. That is an amount that is nine times larger than what Ukraine normally spends on their entire military for an entire year.

In the war in Ukraine, it is the U.S. that is spending most of the money, it is the U.S. that is providing most of the equipment, it is the U.S. that is providing most of the intelligence, and U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has admitted that we are even flying members of the Ukrainian military into the United States to train them.

This has already become a full-blown proxy war between the United States and Russia, and we are dangerously close to it becoming an actual shooting war between our two nations.

And that is a scenario that we should be trying to avoid at all costs.

This week is is also being reported that Vladimir Putin “survived an assassination attempt” shortly after the war in Ukraine began…

Vladimir Putin survived an assassination attempt not long after starting his war in Ukraine, the country’s intelligence chief has claimed.

Kyrylo Budanov said Putin was ‘attacked.. by representatives of the Caucasus’ – a region that includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and parts of southern Russia – around two months ago.

‘[It was an] Absolutely unsuccessful attempt, but it really happened… It was about 2 months ago,’ Budanov said. ‘I repeat, this attempt was unsuccessful. There was no publicity about this event, but it took place.’

If this happened, I severely doubt that it was “representatives of the Caucasus” that were ultimately behind it.

To me, it is far more likely that western intelligence was involved.

And this could explain why I saw Vladimir Putin in danger just before the Russians launched their special military operation. In that experience I saw that Putin had been knocked down, but he had not been killed.

However, as I went on to explain, I had another experience that led me to believe that he will ultimately end up dead. Interestingly, it is being rumored that Putin underwent cancer surgery just last week…

Vladimir Putin underwent ‘successful’ cancer surgery last week and is recovering, it has been claimed in just the latest rumour about the Russian leader’s health.

The 69-year-old underwent an unknown procedure late last Monday following advice from medics that treatment was ‘essential’, according to Telegram channel General SVR which claims to be getting information from inside the Kremlin.

Some in the western media are cheering for Putin’s death, but I believe that whoever replaces him will be even more antagonistic toward the west.

My hope is that a way can be found to have peace, but at this moment U.S. officials do not seem inclined to pursue peace with Russia.

Meanwhile, the Biden administration has decided to allow the U.S. military to participate in “an Israeli drill simulating a massive attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities”…

As if an intense proxy war with nuclear powerhouse Russia isn’t bringing enough heat, the Biden White House has now given the greenlight for unprecedented U.S. participation in an Israeli drill simulating a massive attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities.

According to The Times of Israel, “The U.S. Air Force will serve as a complementary force, with refueling planes drilling with Israeli fighter jets as they simulate entering Iranian territory and carrying out repeated strikes.” The mock attack on Iran will happen this month, as part of a broader Israeli military exercise called “Chariots of Fire.”

This is another future war that I have been warning about, and I believe that it could erupt at any time in the months ahead.

And when the missiles start flying back and forth, the entire globe will be shocked by the carnage and devastation.

This is a time of wars and rumors of wars, and I believe that World War 3 has already started.

But for now the major powers are still not shooting at one another, and we should be very thankful for that.

Unfortunately, the Biden administration continues to make one glaring error after another, and at some point our good fortune will run out.

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178255
05/31/2022 11:00 PM
05/31/2022 11:00 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Russia Threatens To Annihilate U.S. With 4 Satan II Missiles Over Ukraine Proxy War
Chilling warning comes just a day after Russia test-launched its long-range hypersonic Zircon missile.

By Jamie White | INFOWARS.COM Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Russian state media threatened that President Vladimir Putin could “destroy the entire east coast of the U.S.” with just two Sarmat “Satan II” nuclear missiles if the West continues to escalate war in Ukraine.

The chilling warning was made Tuesday on Russia’s media program Rossiya 1 by Russian member of Parliament Alexei Zhuravlev, who explained that Russia could launch only four Sarmat missiles to completely destroy the US east and west coasts.

“I will tell you absolutely competently that to destroy the entire the East Coast of the United States, two Sarmat missiles are needed,” Zhuravlev said. “And the same goes for the West Coast. Four missiles, and there will be nothing left.”

“They think the mushroom cloud will be taller than a high rise. That mushroom cloud will be visible from Mexico,” he added.

Russian state media issued a similarly bizarre threat earlier this month, warning that it could launch an underwater 100-megaton nuclear strike on the UK it claimed would produce a massive radioactive tsunami.

These disturbing remarks by Russian media come just a day after Russia test-fired its anti-ship hypersonic Zircon missile, which can travel up to nine times the speed of sound at a range of 620 miles.

Russia tested its Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile last month, which can fly 11,000 miles with a payload of 15 nuclear warheads.

The launch of the Satan II missiles, Putin said, will serve as “food for thought for those who try to threaten Russia.”

Fortunately, Joe Biden said he would not approve of sending long-range missile systems to Ukraine, which Russia warned would cross a “red line.”

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178952
09/25/2022 11:20 PM
09/25/2022 11:20 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Nuclear War Is "Possible" For 1st Time Since Cold War: US Commander

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, Sep 24, 2022 - 09:25 PM

Soon after Russian President Vladimir Putin's speech announcing partial mobilization of national forces for the operation in Ukraine, which included a hint of willingness to resort to nuclear defense of Russia's territorial integrity, Navy Admiral Charles A. Richard - who currently serves as the US Strategic Command chief - confirmed that the Pentagon is taking the Russian nuclear threat seriously.

Putin had said in his early Wednesday address that "If Russia feels its territorial integrity is threatened, we will use all defense methods at our disposal, and this is not a bluff," while also decrying what he called the West's "nuclear blackmail".

Admiral Richard addressed a national security panel event later on the same day entitled "America Under Attack—Defending the Homeland" held in Maryland. He began by acknowledging that "All of us in this room are back in the business of contemplating competition through crisis and possible direct armed conflict with a nuclear-capable peer."

"We have not had to do that in over 30 years. The implications of that are profound," he emphasized. Speaking of both Russia and China as major nuclear armed powers and rivals of the US, he continued, "We just haven't faced competitors and opponents like that in a long time," asserting that "Russia and China can escalate to any level of violence that they choose in any domain with any instrument of power worldwide."

He spoke of increasing threats from both at a moment the US recently its nuclear posture review:

"We need to execute this very good strategy as the threat from China continues to increase.

"We don't know where that's going to end, as the threat from Russia continues to increase, along with the other challenges that we face."

As tough as Putin's initial words were, his top national security official, Dmitry Medvedev, followed up by doubling down on the nuclear warning with even bolder words. "The Donbas [Donetsk and Luhansk] republics and other territories will be accepted into Russia," he posted to Telegram. That's when the former president and deputy chairman of Russia’s Security Council stated:

Russia has announced that not only mobilization capabilities, but also any Russian weapons, including strategic nuclear weapons and weapons based on new principles, could be used for such protection.

Medvedev also invoked the far reach of Russia's hypersonic weapons, saying, "Various retired idiots wearing a general’s insignia should know better than to try to scare us with speculations about a NATO strike at Crimea. Hypersonic retaliation is be able to reach targets in Europe and the United States much faster, it’s guaranteed."

He added that "the Western establishment and, in general, all citizens of the NATO countries, need to understand that Russia has chosen its own path. There is no turning back."

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #178953
09/25/2022 11:25 PM
09/25/2022 11:25 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The US Empire Is Accelerating Toward Global Conflict On Two Fronts

Authored by Caitlin Johnsone via Medium,

Vladimir Putin has announced that referenda will be held in four regions of the eastern part of Ukraine whose populations will now vote on whether to join the Russian Federation, much like the Crimea referendum of 2014 which resulted in Russia’s annexation of that territory. Putin announced that 300,000 additional troops will be mobilized for the war to help facilitate this action, which is a major escalation in the conflict by any measure.

Putin also issued a stern nuclear warning that’s being hysterically spun by empire managers as a shocking and unprecedentedly bellicose threat, but if you read what he actually said it’s clear that he’s really reminding the west of the same principles of Mutually Assured Destruction that have been in place for generations, and isn’t expressing any position that western nuclear powers don’t also hold:

Nuclear blackmail was also launched. We are talking not only about the shelling of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, which is encouraged by the West, which threatens a nuclear catastrophe, but also about the statements of some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO states about the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction against Russia — nuclear weapons.

To those who allow themselves to make such statements about Russia, I would like to remind you that our country also has various means of destruction, and for some components more modern than those of the NATO countries. And if the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, we will certainly use all the means at our disposal to protect Russia and our people. It’s not a bluff.

The citizens of Russia can be sure that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be ensured, I emphasize this again, with all the means at our disposal. And those who are trying to blackmail us with nuclear weapons should know that the wind can also turn in their direction.

So while this war is indeed insanely dangerous, it’s not because of any of the words coming out of Vladimir Putin’s mouth.

Westerners who are expressing shock and astonishment at Putin’s frank acknowledgement of what’s at stake in Russia’s increasingly direct confrontation with the US empire are really just admitting that they haven’t been paying attention. The risk of nuclear war is why sensible people have spent years calling for de-escalation and detente between the US and Russia while tensions have been steadily building since long before the invasion of Ukraine. Now there are western officials who say the world is actually at greater risk of nuclear war than it ever was during the last cold war.
native advertising

A nuclear conflict could be sparked by either side making a calculated decision to use nuclear weapons (and you’re fooling yourself if you believe the US is any less trigger happy in that regard than Russia), but it can also be sparked by either side due to a mistake resulting from a technological malfunction, miscommunication, misunderstanding or miscalculation, as nearly happened many times during the last cold war. The more things escalate, the more likely both such possibilities become.

And, clearly, things are escalating.

And that’s just Russia; tensions are rapidly escalating between the US-centralized empire and China as well. In an article for Antiwar.com titled “There’s Little More Washington Can Do To Convince China To Invade Taiwan,” Andrew Corbley describes the frighteningly extensive provocations the US has been pouring into another massive geopolitical powderkeg just in the past few weeks.

“In the last 50 days, the executive and legislative branches in Washington have done more than in the last 50 years to convince China that America’s imperial policy is simply relentless, and must be met with force,” Corbley writes. “That’s not to say it’s by any means a given that the People’s Republic of China will invade its cross-straits neighbor of Taiwan, but that is to say that if strategic planners in Washington sat down and created a bulleted list of how to facilitate such an invasion, they would have probably gone through all the bullets by now.”

Corbley notes the incendiary visit to Taiwan by Nancy Pelosi (which has since been followed by a deluge of additional US officials), President Biden’s repeated and increasingly explicit commitment to plunge the US into direct hot war with China if there’s an attack on Taiwan, and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee’s insanely escalatory Taiwan Policy Act. When you look at the brazenness, ferocity and aggression of these provocations between two nations who logically should never go to war with each other, it really does look as though the empire is putting the pedal to the metal in acceleration toward global conflict.

On paper it looks completely irrational for the US empire to be ramping up aggressions against two powerful military and economic forces simultaneously, but it’s undeniable at this point that that is what’s happening. Clearly our rulers have some kind of strategy for how they’re going to see this through, though it remains to be seen whether that strategy is the desperate Hail Mary pass of a dying empire or a potentially highly effective plan using tools that aren’t currently visible to the public.

Either way, it looks like it’s probably a good time to relish human life on this planet while it’s here to be relished.
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #179007
10/12/2022 01:31 PM
10/12/2022 01:31 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
The whole world is LOCKED in an escalation war feedback loop that ends in NUCLEAR DOOM… will anyone stop the madness?
Tuesday, October 11, 2022 https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10...back-loop-that-ends-in-nuclear-doom.html

The whole world is now in a nuclear doom feedback loop that ends with nuclear missiles flying and detonating over densely populated western cities. This “doom loop” is being aggressively pushed by the Biden regime and NATO forces, seemingly in an effort to provoke Russia into a nuclear retaliation that would decimate western cities and allow the bankrupt, corrupt western governments to claim their currencies collapsed because of Russia rather than from all the money printing (looting) that’s they are committing.

Consider the following:

PROVOCATION: The West attacks the Nord Stream pipelines.
RETALIATION: Russia launches missile strikes against dozens of Ukrainian cities.
PROVOCATION: Bombing attack on the Crimea bridge.
RETALIATION: Russia launches even more missile strikes on Ukrainian cities.

What will the next provocation be? Obviously it must be something larger than the attacks on Nord Stream and the Crimea bridge. These attacks are designed to encouraging Putin to overreact, hoping to push him into a nuclear escalation. Therefore, NATO must destroy targets that have high emotional and cultural impact among the Russian people.

What could these next targets be? Perhaps Russian cities with strong cultural history, or even Russian orthodox churches.

Alternatively, the West could stage a false flag attack on the US power grid and blame it on a “Russian cyber attack,” then use the cyber warfare excuse to escalate with with Russia, further escalating the doom cycle.

Every retaliation by Russia seems to foment yet another escalation by Ukraine and NATO, resulting in an even more devastating attack against Russian infrastructure (pipelines, bridges, and who knows what’s next…). This, in turn, enrages the Russian people who demand military retaliation against Ukraine, a nation that mercilessly shelled the people of the Donbass region for eight years, waging an illegal domestic war against their own citizens who have since voted to leave Ukraine and permanently join Russia.
Brighteon.TV

This “suicide cycle” ends in nuclear war

Right now, no doubt, NATO forces are plotting their next provocation attack on Russia, and as this suicide cycle repeats, it’s only a matter of time before Russia uses nuclear or EMP weapons to try to halt the insanity. If you have bully nations that won’t stop attacking you — with both economic sanctions and kinetic attacks — and that won’t listen to reason or even attempt to negotiate peace, at some point you have to deploy a weapon large enough to force your opponents to rethink their stance. This leads us to nuclear weapons, which Russia possesses in spades.

As part of my Situation Update podcast, I interviewed Ben Armstrong from The New American. He presents a unique analysis of scripture that says the Book of Revelation, Chapter 18, is actually describing New York City as the Babylon that is destroyed in one hour. Armstrong believes NYC is described as being hit with a massive radioactive tidal wave stemming from Russia’s detonation of the Poseidon nuclear under water drone weapon. As NYC falls, the United States of America as we know it is taken down as well, since Washington D.C. would also be inundated with a radioactive tidal wave.

With the fall of NYC and Washington D.C. comes mass chaos, lawlessness and panic across America. The population collapses under the anarchy and violence, and America never returns to her former glory.

From Revelation, chapter 18:

Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again…

The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore…

They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn and cry out:

‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

Hear my full interview with Ben Armstrong here:
Brighteon.com/28a5d523-cfea-4153-a3fe-9f36a55a2725

– Bombshell analysis from Ben Armstrong:
– America is actually identified in the Book of Revelation, verses 17 and 18
– New York City is the merchant city that is destroyed in one hour – BABYLON
– The most likely means of destruction is Russia’s Poseidon nuclear armed ocean drone
– The “spells” that destroy the world are actually pharmakia, or Big Pharma’s vaccines
– The “blood” of the world’s citizens is tainted by #vaccines leading to their “slaughter”
– The Tribulation has not yet begun, we are still in pre-trib times
– The rise of the Antichrist has yet to occur, and he will deceive the entire world

What happens when America is struck by a nuclear weapon

When a nuclear weapon takes out New York City, understand that at one level, God is arranging for such events as a form of wrath being unleashed against a city of tremendous evil and child sacrifice. NYC is the abortion capital of America, and it is a city steeped in transgender mutilations of children, drag queen story time exploitation of children, political corruption and financial fraud. So while NYC is the likely first target of Russia’s nuclear retaliation, it is also the target of God’s wrath being unleashed against the traitorous regions of America that have rejected God and embraced satanism. The New York Times, of course, is also a weapon of Satan and is steeped in deception and lies that harm the world and help enslave billions under globalism.

When NYC (Babylon) falls, the financial backbone of America is broken. The dollar collapses, gold and silver become unimaginably valuable virtually overnight, and mass chaos is unleashed across America due to the currency collapse. Food stamps stop functioning. Credit cards are frozen and banks cease operations. Fear and panic sweep across the nation, with blue cities suffering the worst effects due to Democrats protecting criminals and de-funding police.

America falls to its knees, the government collapses and mass chaos and death ensue. Meanwhile, Israel is protected by God and Russia is defeated as the end times draw to a close, according to interpretations of scripture. Importantly, as Armstrong says, we have not yet entered the Tribulation, which means we have seven more years of hell on Earth even after we enter that time period.

We could be looking at a decade of collapse, with many years of suffering and mass death ahead of us.

And the really sad part is that it was all avoidable, yet simultaneously engineered to happen because the nations of the West are run by luciferian demons and satanists who seek to destroy humanity.

Get the full story in today’s Situation Update podcast here:

– 20 days remaining for the “false flag window” to try to stop the mid-term elections
– Russia launches missile attack on dozens of cities across Ukraine
– Clearly Russia has NOT run out of missiles, which means the media lied yet again
– Where are NATO’s anti-air defenses? Apparently they do not exist or don’t work
– Pattern of escalation puts the world on track to reach nuclear doomsday soon
– Colonoscopy massive clinical trial reveals ZERO reduction in colon cancer deaths
– Yet another medical procedure that’s medically useless
– Katie Hobbs ran “Slave Day” event in high school, selling humans on leashes
– Ukraine military commander poses for photo wearing Nazi SWASTIKA bracelet
– Interview with Ben Armstrong about America’s role in the End Times / Book of Revelation

Brighteon: Brighteon.com/248db48a-0265-47e3-a21a-8fa09026ee14

Bitchute: Bitchute.com/video/XbR766Okr6h9/

Rumble: Rumble.com/v1niido-situation-update-10112022-the-world-is-locked-in-an-escalation-war-feedback.html

Banned.Video: Banned.video/watch?id=63458f8c2c33134ae391d3af

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #179013
10/15/2022 10:49 PM
10/15/2022 10:49 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
A Top Russian Official Quoted The Book Of Revelation To Describe What Will Soon Happen To America
September 14, 2022 by Michael
https://endoftheamericandream.com/a...escribe-what-will-soon-happen-to-america

The Russians continue to threaten us with nuclear annihilation. Why are so few people in the western world alarmed by this? I think it is because our leaders are assuring everyone that the Russians are all talk and that the odds of a nuclear war actually happening are extremely low. Meanwhile, both sides just continue to take steps to escalate the war in Ukraine.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...teps-closer-to-a-nuclear-war-with-russia

We are engaged in an extremely bizarre game of “nuclear chicken”, and both sides truly believe that the other side will blink first. And so we continue to creep closer and closer to a cataclysmic nuclear conflict, and once the missiles start flying there will be no turning back.

I simply do not understand why our leaders are not taking Russian threats more seriously.

The Russians warned that they would take military action in Ukraine if an agreement to avoid war could not be reached, and that is precisely what happened.

And now the Russians are repeatedly threatening us with nuclear war. In fact, Dmitry Medvedev just warned that if the U.S. does not back down our “land will be on fire and the concrete will melt”…
https://www.rt.com/russia/562734-medvedev-apocalypse-revelation-ukraine

If the West continues its “unrestrained pumping of the Kiev regime with the most dangerous types of weapons,” Russia’s military campaign will move to the next level, where “visible boundaries and potential predictability of actions by the parties to the conflict” will be erased and the conflict will take on a life of its own, as wars always do, Medvedev argued.

“And then the Western nations will not be able to sit in their clean homes, laughing at how they carefully weaken Russia by proxy. Everything will be on fire around them. Their people will harvest their grief in full. The land will be on fire and the concrete will melt,” Medvedev wrote, before citing a Bible verse from Revelations 9:18.

In case you are wondering, this is what Revelation 9:18 says…
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+9%3A18&version=MEV

A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues—by the fire and by the smoke and by the brimstone, which came out of their mouths.

Medvedev also addressed the fact that U.S. politicians don’t seem to be taking Russian threats very seriously…
https://www.rt.com/russia/562734-medvedev-apocalypse-revelation-ukraine

“Yet still the narrow-minded politicians and their stupid think tanks, thoughtfully twirling a glass of wine in their hands, talk about how they can deal with us without entering into a direct war. Dull idiots with a classical education,” Medvedev wrote.

When I read that statement, I immediately thought of National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan.

He is one of the chief warmongers in the Biden administration, but most Americans don’t even know who he is.

Personally, I am shocked that someone like Sullivan can even get a job in Washington, but at this point he is one of the key architects of our foreign policy. There are times when Sullivan makes John Bolton look like a radical anti-war peace activist in comparison, and Biden considers his advice to be highly valuable.

That is quite frightening, because if Sullivan has his way we are likely to end up in a nuclear war with Russia.

At this point, the Russians do not believe that they are fighting a war with just Ukraine.

All over Russian television, there is talk about the vast numbers of “British and American soldiers” that are now on the front lines of the conflict…

Watching Russia’s channels over the last 24 hours reveals two trends. The first is that talk of “Ukrainian Nazis” has decreased — instead it’s now about “shared past and history” of two nations. Second, they simply cannot accept they’re losing to Ukrainians; instead, they talk about fighting a huge force of British and American soldiers, or as they often call them: “Anglo-Saxons”.

Officially, the U.S. and UK governments have not sent any troops to Ukraine.

But somehow tens of thousands of highly trained U.S. and British fighters are now involved.

Many of them are uploading videos of their exploits to social media, and this is something that even the Daily Mail is admitting…
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11201207/British-fighters-Ukraine-counteroffensive.html

In a compilation of footage uploaded to social media, soldiers with British accents can be heard speaking to one another while wearing blue armbands to identify themselves as Ukrainian forces.

One clip appears to show soldiers moving ‘POWs’ through a compound, while others show soldiers hurling grenades, running to take cover, and climbing through windows.

Whether these troops were officially sent by the U.S. and UK governments doesn’t really matter.

What matters is that the Russians now believe that they are fighting troops from NATO countries that have been armed with NATO equipment.

If the Russians perceive that this is the big showdown with NATO, they may decide that it is better to go for the jugular sooner rather than later.

Because the side that strikes first has the best chance of surviving a nuclear war.

In a scenario in which the Russians decide to strike first, they would move large numbers of their super silent “black hole” submarines into position just off our coastlines.

This is something that I have warned my readers about over and over again.

These submarines would simultaneously launch their nukes, and within just a couple of minutes a host of key strategic targets would be destroyed all over the country.

Our missile silos and our air bases would be among those strategic targets, but once his advisers finally got him out of bed the president would inevitably order a strike of our own.

Unfortunately, Minuteman III missiles that went into service in the 1970s still form the backbone of our strategic nuclear arsenal, and Russia has the most advanced anti-missile systems on the entire planet.

The Russian S-400, A-135 and S-500 anti-missile systems would likely intercept much of what we throw at them, but inevitably some targets would be hit.

But overall, the Russians would hurt us a whole lot more than we hurt them, and they know this.

So why won’t we take the threats that they are making more seriously?

Of course there are ultimately no “winners” in a nuclear war, and that is what western leaders are banking on.

As I have discussed previously, studies have determined that only about 20 percent of the U.S. population would die immediately if there was a full-blown nuclear exchange with Russia.

But the ensuing nuclear winter caused by such a conflict would result in billions of people starving to death worldwide.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/08/16/us-russia-nuclear-war-global-hunger

So I am pleading with leaders on both sides of this war to find a peaceful way out of this mess while they still can.

Unfortunately, both sides have become absolutely obsessed with “winning” the conflict in Ukraine, and it appears that it is just a matter of time before it goes nuclear.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #179021
10/19/2022 02:04 PM
10/19/2022 02:04 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Russia may detonate nuke over Black Sea. But it's hard to see just who would be intimidated by this. Ukrainians? No. Europeans? Maybe, but probably not. Biden? He acts like he wants a nuke war.

Moscow: The media reports coming from the Russia-Ukraine conflict zone have strongly suggested apprehension growing inside Russia that President Vladimir Putin is preparing to declare all-out war on Ukraine amid speculation that the President could resort to a nuclear show of force over the Black Sea as his invasion fails.Also Read - Leave At The Earliest: Indian Embassy Directs Citizens to Leave Ukraine as War Escalates

The Daily Mail reported that Putin will hold an emergency national security meeting on Wednesday with the Russian Senate ordered to sit late so they can rubber-stamp any directives.

At the same time, his new commander in Ukraine, Sergei Surovikin, dubbed ‘General Armageddon’, appears to be preparing the ground for a retreat from the city of Kherson.

Vladimir Putin on October 19 introduced martial law in Ukraine’s Donetsk, Lugansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions that Moscow claims to have annexed, says AFP.

General Surovikin said on Tuesday the situation in the southern Ukrainian city is ‘tense’ and that people living there will be ‘resettled’ in order ‘to protect the lives of civilians and our service members’. “We are not excluding the most difficult decisions,” he said, Daily Mail reported.

Evacuations got underway on Wednesday as Vladimir Saldo, the Russian official overseeing occupied Kherson, said that up to 60,000 people will be moved over the next six days, suggesting the city could fall within a week.

The administration is also moving, Saldo added, while vowing Russia would “fight to the death” to regain full control. The defeat would be the most humiliating that Putin has suffered yet, driving fears over how he might respond, Daily Mail reported.

Escalating the ‘special military operation’ into an all-out war would hand the Russian leader powers to close the country’s borders, declare martial law, and strong-arm more men into the armed forces.

Meanwhile, news that UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace had been called to an emergency meeting at the Pentagon in the US on Tuesday sparked more fears that Putin could be preparing some kind of nuclear show of force, potentially including the first open-air detonation of an atomic weapon since the 1960s, Daily Mail reported.

UK Minister of State for Armed Forces, James Heappey, did little to dampen those fears when he said the discussions Wallace is having are “beyond belief”.

Experts have speculated that Putin may detonate a nuke at a remote testing ground or above the Black Sea to prove that Russia’s huge but ageing stockpile of warheads still works
, Daily Mail reported.

Increasing the unease is the fact that Russia is expected to carry out an annual test of its nuclear weapons within days in an exercise dubbed ‘Grom’, but has not yet notified Washington when it will take place.

Considering the poor state of Russia's military, there's also a decent chance the nuke won't work. That would be embarrassing, but Russia's military has already embarrassed itself pretty badly.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: We are marching toward WW3 [Re: ConSigCor] #179023
10/19/2022 03:19 PM
10/19/2022 03:19 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
airforce wrote, ..."Considering the poor state of Russia's military, there's also a decent chance the nuke won't work." That would be embarrassing, but Russia's military has already embarrassed itself pretty badly."...

That's just wishful thinking because nuclear bombs always work the only question is what is the yield. Obama's puppet Biden is controlled by the Globalists who want WWIII to kill off a majority of the worlds population with a nuclear war since they did not kill off as many as they hoped with the Covid bio-weapon and the mRNA clot shots that they falsely called a Covid Vaccine .

From:" Russia 2nd wave attack on Ukraine now appears imminent; Biden wages ECONOMIC war against China’s semiconductor industry" (Monday, October 17, 2022)
https://naturalnews.com/2022-10-17-russia-2nd-wave-attack-on-ukraine-now-appears-imminent.html
..."Biden signed an order criminalizing all support for China’s semiconductor industry. This order prohibits Americans from even working for Chinese semiconductor companies, and it threatens sanctions for companies around the world that provide semiconductor equipment, supplies or personnel support to China.
As this thread from Jordan Schneider reveals, this move achieved overnight “annihilation” of China’s semiconductor industry, as all American nationals were forced to immediately resign and cease work in China: Every American executive and engineer working in China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry resigned yesterday, paralyzing Chinese manufacturing overnight"...

The US and NATO needs to quit fighting a proxy war in Ukraine against the Russians. Ukraine needs to make peace with Russia and give Russia the ethnic Russian areas of Eastern Ukraine that voted to join Russia before The Russia Commie Rats and the Chi-Coms attack the USA simultaneously.

Reference: "RED ALERT: Russia and China planning simultaneous attack to ELIMINATE the United States and occupy North America"
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06...tack-to-eliminate-the-united-states.html

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.