Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Announcement: Breacher #649
07/11/2017 01:22 PM
07/11/2017 01:22 PM
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
I will miss Breacher's sage advice and clear thinking. He has been a resource for me for years. My condolences to all fortunate enough to know him personally.

Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting
Re: Announcement: Breacher #650
07/11/2017 01:27 PM
07/11/2017 01:27 PM
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
If this was not self-inflicted, fact finding needs to be quick. If you want to go after who you think did it, you need to know who did it, and have a good shot at getting the evidence. Move quickly. The who, where, when, how, needs to be capable of being proven in court if you want a day in court.

Re: Announcement: Breacher #651
07/11/2017 02:26 PM
07/11/2017 02:26 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The who, where, when, how, needs to be capable of being proven in court if you want a day in court.
Screw the kourt. I want vengeance...a dish best served ice cold.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Announcement: Breacher #652
07/31/2017 10:28 AM
07/31/2017 10:28 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Today is Alex birthday and a military honors service will be held tomorrow.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Announcement: Breacher #653
08/15/2017 08:14 PM
08/15/2017 08:14 PM
OR
sinistral Offline
NCO Contributor
sinistral  Offline
NCO Contributor
OR
I've been way out of pocket lately...this is the first I've heard of Breacher's death. I just checked my facebook messages from him, and I received several messages from him on May 5th. He mentioned he was out of town but wanted to meet up after he got back, and that was the last I heard from him. I didn't really notice because I had so much going on at the time with finals. He told me to look into a Will or Willie Blasher, a federal probation officer. When I get a chance I'll send screenshots of the conversation.

ďIf there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peaceĒ
-Thomas Paine
Re: Announcement: Breacher #654
08/16/2017 05:13 PM
08/16/2017 05:13 PM
South-central Colorado
D
Ducttape Offline
Ducttape  Offline
D
South-central Colorado
I am very sorry that I missed hearing of Breacher's passing until now.
We spoke on the phone several times at length a few years ago right before we moved from Salida and it was then that we lost contact and just never reconnected due to me having some major health issues at that time.

He was one of a kind, and will be missed.

If I can be of any help please let me know, I am a Pastor (Pastor Mike) that has worked with homeless veterans and others for about 30-years now.

My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.
Re: Announcement: Breacher #655
10/16/2017 05:34 AM
10/16/2017 05:34 AM
GA
Garthock Offline
Happy Birthday Garthock  Offline
GA
I'm saddened to hear of his death. I will pray for his friends and family. God bless you all.

Re: Announcement: Breacher #656
10/18/2017 04:57 PM
10/18/2017 04:57 PM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
Will the results of the fact finding be posted in the Green Dragon Tavern at some point?

Well, this is it.
Re: Announcement: Breacher #657
10/19/2017 03:28 AM
10/19/2017 03:28 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
The best answer I can give you is, "I don't know." I don't expect it to happen unless we can somehow get an indictment, but we're a long way from that right now. The sad truth is, we may never know exactly what happened.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Announcement: Breacher #658
02/05/2018 01:31 PM
02/05/2018 01:31 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Guys, I've been out of the loop for quite a while and this is the first time I've seen any posts regarding Breacher's death. I'm sorry this happened, and am absolutely certain it was NOT a suicide.

I always appreciated Breacher's posts, and he was always very supportive of my writing.I was wondering why there was no input from him regarding my most recent story. I wasn't aware. The next story I write will be in his memory.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Announcement: Breacher #659
02/05/2018 01:43 PM
02/05/2018 01:43 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Originally posted by The Answer:
If this was not self-inflicted, fact finding needs to be quick. If you want to go after who you think did it, you need to know who did it, and have a good shot at getting the evidence. Move quickly. The who, where, when, how, needs to be capable of being proven in court if you want a day in court.
A day in court? Dude, are you serious!?

1. They think we're the bad guys. The only time they let us into court is after they've arrested us, and even then it is a pre-determined outcome; a basketball score for a prison sentence.

2. Proving that it was not a suicide is one thing. Proving that it was a specific individual(s) is another.

3. Any retribution has to be off-the-books. No names. No posting anything online about it, no phone calls about it. Only people who know the situation and who don't go talking about it on any form of technology. That means that anyone who's posted ANYTHING on here about Breacher's death is totally off the table for getting retribution.

On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
Re: Announcement: Breacher #660
02/05/2018 02:22 PM
02/05/2018 02:22 PM
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
Originally posted by SBL:
Originally posted by The Answer:
[b] If this was not self-inflicted, fact finding needs to be quick. If you want to go after who you think did it, you need to know who did it, and have a good shot at getting the evidence. Move quickly. The who, where, when, how, needs to be capable of being proven in court if you want a day in court.
A day in court? Dude, are you serious!?

1. They think we're the bad guys. The only time they let us into court is after they've arrested us, and even then it is a pre-determined outcome; a basketball score for a prison sentence.

2. Proving that it was not a suicide is one thing. Proving that it was a specific individual(s) is another.

3. Any retribution has to be off-the-books. No names. No posting anything online about it, no phone calls about it. Only people who know the situation and who don't go talking about it on any form of technology. That means that anyone who's posted ANYTHING on here about Breacher's death is totally off the table for getting retribution. [/b]
It's about time that the courts aren't enemy territory but friendly ground.

And, if you can figure out who did it in order to seek retribution, you can figure out who did it in order to show the world what happened and throw the spotlight up on the other side.

Re: Announcement: Breacher #661
02/05/2018 03:05 PM
02/05/2018 03:05 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
I would love for the court system to be friendly grounds. Unfortunately, that won't be until AFTER a constitutional revolution has occurred. And by then, you'd only be kicking a dead horse by going after Breacher's killer(s). Chances are his killer(s) will be killed in the war anyway.

Breacher's killer is apparently relatively capable. That sociopath needs to be put down sooner rather than later, and the law isn't going to help us with that.

Law enforcement wants to keep it officially as a suicide, that way they don't have to go through the effort of investigating a murder. So even if you had real tangible evidence that it was a murder, there is still going to be some resistance from the cops. In fact, you'll be insulting them even just by bringing the issue up, which means they're definitely NOT going to be on your side. Here's why: You're telling them that 1) they're wrong, and 2) they need to get off their asses and do their job. Nobody likes to hear either of those things.

Re: Announcement: Breacher #662
02/05/2018 03:42 PM
02/05/2018 03:42 PM
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
I don't expect cops to be on our side. I expect a cop to comply with mandatory discovery as part of litigation. Or a judge will put that person in contempt, and then that cop will get to spend a while in jail.

Depose everyone. Subpoena Duces Tecum every document that could possibly help. Hire experts for trial. And put on public record everything.

Re: Announcement: Breacher #663
05/16/2018 04:05 AM
05/16/2018 04:05 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
May the 8th 2017 our friend was murdered.

A year later those responsible have still not been brought to justice. frown

Re: Announcement: Breacher #664
05/16/2018 12:55 PM
05/16/2018 12:55 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
Iíve been thinking about him lately... very sad. I do NOT believe that this was of his own intentional doings. I would really like to know what he was finding out about those ďantifaĒ thugs and their political support up there.

I have a gut feeling that he was killed for this, and that the crime/coverup runs deep.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at itís worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.org, and may not be reproduced without permission. ¬© 2001-2018 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.