Print Thread
A favor I ask #100725
06/06/2010 02:04 PM
06/06/2010 02:04 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline OP
mak9030mag  Offline OP
washington
Don't need to go into all the different bad things headed for this country that we all say we love.

So I ask you, the individuals and groups out there.Thoughs that got that gut feeling.

If you are a true patriot, train hard for all things like you never trained before.

From this point on, train as though the shtf has alrealy happened.

Teach all your family and others how to shoot/scoot.

Please don't procrastinate.

Put up your [food/medical/extra gear] caches.

Tighen up all loose ends.

If your coinence is nagging at you to start doing something that can make life easier for you and yours when shtf. Do it.

The reason I ask this favor. There are alot of people out there who will need your help when the time comes.

I don't know about the rest of you on this board, but I've come across alot of so called patriots.You know the type.

The ones that like to sit back and talk about the bad things happening to the counry, and don't do a dam thing to provide for themselves or there families.

If you claim to be a patriot. When the time comes and thoughs around you.
Come to you the patriot for help and you didn't do the neccessary things in advance.

You've done thing more then delt a death blow to youself your family and your friends.

Mak
Re: A favor I ask #100726
09/22/2010 06:05 PM
09/22/2010 06:05 PM
Central Calif.
P
Patriot 5 Offline
Patriot 5  Offline
P
Central Calif.
Say Mak,
On the shoot/scoot issue there are a lot of factors involved that determine not only what you maybe should do but determine as well maybe what you shouldn't do!!

Let me site an actual situation I recently read in Counter-Terrorism mag that clearly exemplifies why your statement may not always be the best thing to do, depending on the situation at hand of course, which is very necessary to try and read correctly before doing anything.

The situation involves British Sniper Craig Harrison and his Spotter. Craigs group had pulled up in their vehicles in the Helmand? valley in Afaganistan and were taking scattered machine gun fire from some distant point. Craig and his spotter moved a little further away to higher ground to get a better view. They knew the general direction of the incomming rounds but couldn't see exactly where they were comming from. The suspected location turned out to be 1.54 miles away, which was later confirmed.

As Craig looked through his 4-25x56mm scoope and the spotter through his spoting scope, one or both of them got very lucky as the insurgents were held up in a court yard with high walls around it but with an opening dividing the wall, maybe a driveway? And their lucky break came when they noticed the two insurgents run across the court yard with the machine gun giving their position away which was lead to their unlucky demise as Craig, shooting a .338 Lapua Magnum was able to kill them both and also disable their machine gun.

So the shoot and scoot scenerio isn't always the proper thing to do as is plainly evident here!?

I'd say if your behind sufficent cover and not taking incoming fire but can still shoot at the enemy your probably better off staying where your at.

Now this where I'm making the point that sometimes
your scenerio is not always the thing to do

Patriot 5

All that is necessary for evil to Triumph is that Good Men do Nothing!

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.