10/01/2009 05:33 PM
KCK
L
little battler Offline OP
little battler  Offline OP
L
KCK
I do NOT wish to offend anyone...

I need to know about minorities in the militia. I was having a discussion with a couple of friend about ways to involve others in the militia. Somehow the conversation shifted to comparing the prison community to a WROL (without rule of law) society. Discussing how people will only band together based on race, even if there were no prejudice militia groups but just like in a prison community people will band together based on race for protection to avoid any other type of complication such as disloyalty. In reality there are groups who allow "tokens" to avoid being labeled by government and activist groups. Do you honestly feel that even the militia will abandon our minority members.

Again I do Now wish to offend anyone, I'm just looking for a straight forward and simple yes/no answer for a toll and to avoid any type of flaming or debates.

Yes I know its a stupid question. I needed unbiased answers. I was just wondering if people have finally changed...

If this post is deleted I will understand and never touch this subject again. I apologize in advance.

Luke 11:17 Every Kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls.

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace.
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134154
10/01/2009 06:08 PM
10/01/2009 06:08 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
There are hispanics, Indians, Jews, asians, and black folks in the militia.

People would be real shallow to limit the patriots they associate with based on race. From the militiamen I know, I can't imagine a single one of them abandoning anybody, period.

One time I passed out flyers at a gun show. My flyers didn't necessarily urge folks to join my unit, but to join ANY unit, and if there's not one near them, to start one. I passed this flyer to numerous black people, who were at first extremely surprised. After I told them what the militia really is; a citizen's group that not only protects everyone's civil rights, but actually works to expand EVERYONE's CIVIL RIGHTS, they seemed pretty interested. They thanked me for the flyer and the chat.

Whether they actually went and started up their own little unit or not, I was successful. Why?

1) I proved the media's and government's claims that we're "racist domestic terrorists" wrong. So now when they see some bullcrap news segment demonizing the militia, they'll be able to say "That's bullcrap, because one of those guys asked ME if I wanted to be in a militia."

2) I put the idea into their mind. The seed was planted. So if things start looking like they're about to got o crap REAL quick, they'll know what they got to do. Plus, if the militia needs their help, they'll know who's on their side.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134155
10/01/2009 06:13 PM
10/01/2009 06:13 PM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Militia is based on town ships, that is neighborhoods then precincts then counties.

The closer the unit (in mind body and soul) the better they operate as a team but this has nothing to do with genealogy.

Just like peace time military there is plenty of time for trivial BS but when the fighting starts the BS loses it's importance fast, just look at history as a guide to the future.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134156
10/02/2009 03:59 AM
10/02/2009 03:59 AM
Slipping the surly bonds of ea...
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
Slipping the surly bonds of ea...
Worry about the content of a persons character, rather than the color of their skin.

Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy smile
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134157
10/02/2009 08:35 AM
10/02/2009 08:35 AM
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
The Answer Offline
The Answer  Offline
Somewhere in these blue ridged...
It's simple: we need as many people as we can get.

Semper Vigilantes, Numquam Exspectantes

Always Watching, Never Waiting
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134158
10/02/2009 09:48 AM
10/02/2009 09:48 AM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
I do not worry about skin color, however (practicing) islams I do scrutinize more throughly, mostly because their religon is radical and extreme.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134159
10/04/2009 04:43 AM
10/04/2009 04:43 AM
MT
C
C. M. Wolf Offline
C. M. Wolf  Offline
C
MT
I need to know about minorities in the militia...
Little Battler
Hummm... I think this is a good question one that should be addressed at least once in a while simply to maintain good prospective for our overall Nation and proper direction for all our futures...

I would ask in return... "What race is our Nation comprised of?" Or better yet, "What race or people seek and strive to live in Freedom?"

I am convinced that "All Peoples and All Races" is the answer to these questions. America is intended to be a "Republic of Free People", many races, creeds, and colors, One Nation, Under God!

Originally posted by STRATIOTES:
Militia is based on town ships, that is neighborhoods then precincts then counties.

The closer the unit (in mind body and soul) the better they operate as a team but this has nothing to do with genealogy.

Just like peace time military there is plenty of time for trivial BS but when the fighting starts the BS loses it's importance fast, just look at history as a guide to the future.
The "American Militia" is "We The People" guarding, protecting, regulating, and striving for Freedom for our Whole Nation, regardless of any one race, creed, or color of any of our Nation.
The "Heart of an American" is not only born upon our soil, but is born within the person, no matter what location or country they they might live in. The Heart of an American is born in the desire to live Free and Prosperous along with your fellow man and neighbor.

"Americans" are not "made", but are "Recognized" for our "Spirit", and our desire for "Freedom", and the willingness and actions to make this Nation Free, and to keep it Free!

"We The People" ARE the Militia, Living and Fighting for Freedom for all our Nation, One Nation, Under God Almighty!

"We The People", "We The Militia", are on the side of God, and God is on the side of "Freedom"! This is the Nation of Americans, this is the Membership and Intention of the "American Citizen's Militia"!

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134160
10/08/2009 04:37 PM
10/08/2009 04:37 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
P
DEACTIVATED
Amazing reply...wow! Never could have said it better.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134161
10/08/2009 05:34 PM
10/08/2009 05:34 PM
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
No man escapes when freedom fails;
The best men rot in filthy jails.
And those that cried "Appease! Appease"!
Are hanged by those they tried to please.

"Resolved unanimously, As our opposition to the settled plan of the British administration to enslave America will be strengthened by a union of all ranks of men in this province, we do most earnestly recommend that all former differences about religion or politics, and all private animosities and quarrels of every kind, from henceforth cease and be forever buried in oblivion; and we entreat, we conjure every man by his duty to God, his country, and his posterity, cordially to unite in defense of our common rights and liberties."

Resolution of the Maryland Deputies, December 12, 1774

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134162
10/08/2009 09:21 PM
10/08/2009 09:21 PM
Angelina County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Angelina County, TX
It says on our website http://TexasMilitia.Info
"The Texas Militia is not racist. We let patriotic men and women US Citizens of all races join the Texas Militia. We have Black, Hispanic, and Jewish members besides White Christian members."

Fortunatly no Islamics have tried to join. I don't know what some of our Iraqi War Vets might do in the dark to a Hajji (LOL).

www.TexasMilitia.Info “Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter” William Cooper
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134163
10/10/2009 03:07 PM
10/10/2009 03:07 PM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
I could care less what others, beast government, sheeple or the 5th columnists in the media think about me and I don't have an affirmative action quota to make those people happy.

If SHTF new people will flock together based on color, religion, denominations, towns, streets and families.

Those who have trained prior to SHTF will be able to work with just about anyone who has a common goal.

I don't want token members. I want brothers. When SHTF you don't turn your back on a brother no matter what makes him different.

If anyone is worried about what the enemy thinks about them now they will probably turn on their own teammates later.

www.civiliandefenseforce.com

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134164
10/11/2009 12:58 PM
10/11/2009 12:58 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline

ConSigCor  Offline

A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit
of happiness.
That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134165
10/12/2009 04:21 AM
10/12/2009 04:21 AM
Texas
M
MirabeauCalls Offline
MirabeauCalls  Offline
M
Texas
If a Muslim were to attempt to join, I would have no issues with it: Any man or woman willing to fight for freedom with skill and proficiency is an ally.

I have had incidents with white supremacist groups in the past, and if someone thinks they're patriots then that person is dead to me.

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
--------------------
Open your eyes and read the writing on the wall America!
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134166
10/12/2009 08:03 AM
10/12/2009 08:03 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Time to destroy negative stereotypes:
1) I have NEVER at any militia training events or meetings that I have been to heard anyone talk about N-word this and N-word that, or denigrate Jews or any of that other bigot stuff that the SPLC and ADL like to say.
2) I have NEVER at any militia training event or meeting that I have been to ever seen or even heard of any militia members consuming any alcohol.
3) The vast majority of militia members are very well educated. Not everyone may have a PhD, but everyone who has attended the militia training events and meetings that I have been to was very well-versed and well-spoken about our nation's history, the Constitution, Republican form of government, and well-aware of current events that We the People should be concerned about.
4) I have NEVER at any militia training event or meeting I have been to seen or heard anyone plotting some sort of bombing or attack.

So there it is; we're not racists, bigots, alcoholics, retards, or terrorists. Put that in your crack-pipe and smoke it, statist media!

-editted to include point 4

On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134167
10/12/2009 12:38 PM
10/12/2009 12:38 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline

ConSigCor  Offline

A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134168
10/12/2009 02:52 PM
10/12/2009 02:52 PM
Waynesboro,MS
N
Nicholas T. Batte Offline
Nicholas T. Batte  Offline
N
Waynesboro,MS
Nor have I heard things of that nature, only talks of constitutional rights. The liberties we have & to uphold both!!

Freedom Rings:Call To Arms

Nicholas
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134169
10/13/2009 08:29 AM
10/13/2009 08:29 AM
Western NE
S
SSG Nod Offline
SSG Nod  Offline
S
Western NE
Originally posted by ParaSkS:
I do not worry about skin color, however (practicing) islams I do scrutinize more throughly, mostly because their religon is radical and extreme.
You've never read the Koran have you? The religion of Islam is a peaceful religion that is not radical or extreme. There are a few morons that have taken it and used it for power and personal gain, but then again we have those in Christianity too.

Just because it isn't your brand, doesn't mean it's bad. Study it before you talk about it.

20yrs of federal service have taught me how to protect myself from my employer. However, I'd Do It Again For Love Of My Country!

If you don't VOTE you have no right to B!@#H!
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134170
10/13/2009 09:58 AM
10/13/2009 09:58 AM
California
L
Logicswitch1 Offline
Logicswitch1  Offline
L
California
Here's an interesting and straight forward read about the Qur'an and the myth that islam is the religion of peace.

http://www.studytoanswer.net/myths_ch7.html#ch7-1

If you don't know your target, at least know your enemy.
LS1

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134171
10/13/2009 12:16 PM
10/13/2009 12:16 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
P
DEACTIVATED
Exactly.

Paramilitary SKS
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134172
10/16/2009 08:53 AM
10/16/2009 08:53 AM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
I Think I now know why he goes by the moniker SSG.NOD maybe he is asleep at the wheel! P.S JUST JOKEING!!! laugh

Real courage is not found in the willingness to Risk Death! But in the willingness to stand Alone if necessary, Against the Ignorant and Disapproving HERD !
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134173
10/16/2009 08:58 PM
10/16/2009 08:58 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Actually most American muslims are more awake than most "infidel" Americans. Think about it; they've been affected even more by things like the "Patriot" Act, warrentless searches, etc. ever since 9/11.

Believe it or not, there ARE patriot muslims in America. I've met a couple of them. They are military veterans, family men, and good people.

The ones to be concerned about are the ones coming out of prison. They've already demonstrated their lack of self-control, lack of respect for authority, lack of respect for others, etc. Then to make things worse, they're angry at society, "infidels," "whitey," etc. They've also been exposed to the fundamental indoctrination of the Wahabist branch (usually what is rampant in the prison system) of Islam.

9/11 gave Arab muslims a bad reputation, and the Nation of Islam gave black American muslim a bad name.

Most of the muslim immigrants are just happy to be out of that shit-hole they left. Most immigrants in general are actually more patriotic than the majority of those who were born and raised here. They know what 3rd-world dictatorships are like, valley-girls don't. I recently watched an Irish lady do an excellent job singing "I'm proud to be an American."

Since there are plenty of radical groups that a muslim bent on terrorism could go to, I think that one coming to the Militia Movement would be more than likely trustworthy.

I guess we'll just cross that bridge when we get there.

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134174
10/17/2009 08:52 AM
10/17/2009 08:52 AM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
The muslim religion is SATANIC in its origins!

Real courage is not found in the willingness to Risk Death! But in the willingness to stand Alone if necessary, Against the Ignorant and Disapproving HERD !
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134175
10/17/2009 09:57 AM
10/17/2009 09:57 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Originally posted by huntrkillr91:
The muslim religion is SATANIC in its origins!
Feel free to elaborate.

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134176
10/17/2009 10:35 AM
10/17/2009 10:35 AM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
See Babylonian Mystery Religion

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134177
10/17/2009 10:39 AM
10/17/2009 10:39 AM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
PEACEFUL? Its not called the Religion of the SWORD! For nothing...

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134178
10/17/2009 10:40 AM
10/17/2009 10:40 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
You still didn't elaborate. Deferring to some obscure publication does not support your conclusion.

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134179
10/17/2009 10:55 AM
10/17/2009 10:55 AM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
do some research on your own! THE Babylonian MYSTERY Religion is not some obscure publication, ITS A RELIGION! Do you homework then get back to me...

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134180
10/17/2009 11:26 AM
10/17/2009 11:26 AM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134181
10/17/2009 03:44 PM
10/17/2009 03:44 PM
Texas
M
MirabeauCalls Offline
MirabeauCalls  Offline
M
Texas
@ huntrkillr91

How many Muslims have you ever even worked with and depended on? I have never had a bad experience with a Muslim, they tend to have a totally different outlook on life because people like you enjoy making them sound like demons and monsters. Those that react with anger or violence do so because they have spent hundreds of years being terrorized by Euro-centric imperialists. You are creating a monster by alienating them and abusing them.

Somebody lock this soon-to-be flamewar.

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
--------------------
Open your eyes and read the writing on the wall America!
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134182
10/17/2009 04:15 PM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
I just call em as I see um ! And they do a pretty good job of DEMONIZING Themselves! SEE ABOVE LINK! Oh and by the way I do have friends of Jordanian and Syrian Extraction! I am not degrading the people just their RELIGION,As I said it is SATANIC!!! And converts to christanity Agree...

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134183
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Just be careful how many groups you declare are your enemy; you may find that you don't have any friends left.

I would not turn anyone away from my militia unit based on group divisions. As long as they are true patriots, that's what counts. Our Constitutional form of government was written with three major influences; the Magna Carta, the Iroquois Confederacy, and Judeo-Christian values.

However, this does not mean that someone from outside these influences is "satanic." Remember, the devil's greatest trick was convincing the world that he doesn't exist. Not confusing the world as about his identity.

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134184
10/17/2009 04:20 PM
10/17/2009 04:20 PM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
P.S. I have never had a bad experience with a Rattlesnake! BUT I KNOW THEY ARE FULL OF POISON!!!

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134185
10/17/2009 04:28 PM
10/17/2009 04:28 PM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
If its not of YAHWEH ITS SATANIC

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134186
10/17/2009 04:34 PM
10/17/2009 04:34 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
So my wife's minivan is satanic? That sandwich I ate for lunch is satanic?

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134187
10/17/2009 04:41 PM
10/17/2009 04:41 PM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
PLEASE FOCUS

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134188
10/17/2009 04:49 PM
10/17/2009 04:49 PM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
Excuse me, I thought we were talking RELIGION! NOT WHAT YOUR WIFE DRIVES OR WHAT YOU HAD FOR LUNCH! PLEASE TRY AND STAY ON TARGET!!! :rolleyes:

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134189
10/17/2009 06:07 PM
10/17/2009 06:07 PM
DEACTIVATED
P
P
DEACTIVATED
Calm down, hunter!

Paramilitary SKS
Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134190
10/17/2009 06:10 PM
10/17/2009 06:10 PM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline
HUNTRKILR91  Offline
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
O.K. laugh THANKS!

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134191
10/18/2009 04:07 AM
10/18/2009 04:07 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Originally posted by huntrkillr91:
If its not of YAHWEH ITS SATANIC
Only God himself can possibly know what is truly divine and what is not. Therefore, when you say things such as your statement above, whether intentionally or not (I do not believe it was your intention), you are claiming to be God. A direct violation of the First Commandment.

Reply Quote
Re: Stupid question :( #134192
10/18/2009 05:19 AM
10/18/2009 05:19 AM
California
L
Logicswitch1 Offline
Logicswitch1  Offline
L
California
YAHWEH IS the God of Abraham according to most translations. Same old testiment bible, word of God.

And God has spoke to us about abominations and we know what we read.

LS1

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.org, and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2018 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.