D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline OP
Moderator NCO Contributor
The Greywolf  Offline OP
Moderator NCO Contributor

T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Out at my Ranch, I had went out to the fields to fill water troughs..

I kept hearing a prop getting closer..

There is a small airport near by so I assumed it was a Piper or Cessna... But now days my paranoia has been in high gear...

so I searched the sky as the tanks were filling... I spotted a smaller airplane with a larger wing set back on the body of the plane.. Further back then normal planes out here..

The plane seemed a little small to be a Cessna. It also had a pusher prop. I normally would say well it can't be they would never fly that low..maybe 2000 ft up.

But we were having some very large cloud banks in the area with lightning and thunderstorms.. So maybe it could be that low to avoid weather.

I looked on line for a chart of drones from a above or below perspective. I found a chart and thought it look a little like the grey eagle but I am not sure..

If I had my camera with me.. I think I could have gotten a picture that could have been blown up. But I was way out in the field..

Guess I will have to wait till next time...

Here's the link I used to compare it to...

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/R42136.pdf

Anyone else spotting anything up there?

greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134623
07/24/2012 03:30 PM
07/24/2012 03:30 PM
Livingston County, MI
M
Mad Hatter Offline
Mad Hatter  Offline
M
Livingston County, MI
I picked up radio traffic while the letter people were testing a drone up here. While the controller can be vast distances away, The signal it uses to beam images to agents in the field seems to have a 30 mile limit at an altitude of 5000 ft.

Don't know what good the info is, but it's there FYI.

Join or Start a Militia Today! www.michiganmilitia.com
Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134624
07/24/2012 06:56 PM
07/24/2012 06:56 PM
nunya
E
Eagle Offline
Eagle  Offline
E
nunya
Originally posted by Mad Hatter:
I picked up radio traffic while the letter people were testing a drone up here. While the controller can be vast distances away, The signal it uses to beam images to agents in the field seems to have a 30 mile limit at an altitude of 5000 ft.

Don't know what good the info is, but it's there FYI.
I've wondered about that aspect. I always thought the little buggers were small for any kind of high power transceiver. Wish I knew more about their comm limitations.

Light Fighters do it the Dirt
Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134625
07/25/2012 12:28 PM
07/25/2012 12:28 PM
Livingston County, MI
M
Mad Hatter Offline
Mad Hatter  Offline
M
Livingston County, MI
I got some theories... The signal from the drone to the laptop HAS to be conventional radio frequencies. This means they could be blocked, But if the thing is over you and the reciever's 20 miles away, you're not gonna pump out enough power to be effective. You'd have to figure out where the watchers are parked at and have something in that area. Difficult, Not impossible.

Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134626
07/25/2012 05:43 PM
07/25/2012 05:43 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I got some theories... The signal from the drone to the laptop HAS to be conventional radio frequencies. This means they could be blocked, But if the thing is over you and the reciever's 20 miles away, you're not gonna pump out enough power to be effective. You'd have to figure out where the watchers are parked at and have something in that area. Difficult, Not impossible.
Whatever the fuck is this rat motherfucker still doing here?

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134627
07/26/2012 08:26 AM
07/26/2012 08:26 AM
Livingston County, MI
M
Mad Hatter Offline
Mad Hatter  Offline
M
Livingston County, MI
Originally posted by Breacher:
Whatever the fuck is this rat motherfucker still doing here? [/QB]
RULES OF THE BOARD: "Our most important rule is that you respect your fellow members. Flaming - Name calling, baiting another member, antagonizing, disrespect, or demeaning another member are grounds for immediate termination of your membership. Disagreements are common among strong willed individuals, if you feel it necessary to engage in such activities, do it off the board, as it will not be tolerated here."

And you're a mod, Eh? Classy.

Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134628
07/26/2012 05:25 PM
07/26/2012 05:25 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by Breacher:
Whatever the fuck is this rat motherfucker still doing here?
RULES OF THE BOARD: "Our most important rule is that you respect your fellow members. Flaming - Name calling, baiting another member, antagonizing, disrespect, or demeaning another member are grounds for immediate termination of your membership. Disagreements are common among strong willed individuals, if you feel it necessary to engage in such activities, do it off the board, as it will not be tolerated here."

And you're a mod, Eh? Classy. [/QB]
I think he is calling you a snitch.

Is it true? Are you a motherf*cking rat?

Did you sleep with fed.gov and rat out Hutaree, or is Breacher perhaps thinking of some other Mad Hatter.

Inquiring militia minds want to know...

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134629
07/27/2012 07:00 AM
07/27/2012 07:00 AM
Livingston County, MI
M
Mad Hatter Offline
Mad Hatter  Offline
M
Livingston County, MI
Rat out? No... Talk shit about them in the press? yes. There's a difference. I said they were assholes. If they were arrested because they were assholes, Then I guess I did it. But, Since I didn't see "Being an asshole" on the court papers, it must have been something else.

OR... Do you always believe everything you read in the press?

You know what? Fuck this place. Apparently, The Mods have no intentions of playing by the rules. The Admin has no intention of enforcing the rules.

I made a decision, I was told to get up in the media and explain that the Hutaree were NOT what the militia represented. I did it because I didn't want to see the movement destroyed like it was after OKC. But, a few of you motherfuckers don't know anything about taking a stand. You prefer to get your info from people like Koernke... The same dude who runs away everytime trouble pops up. If THAT's your idea of a militia leader, If you prefer the company of felons and cowards, Then I don't want to be here.

MichiganMilita.com has stood in the face of EVERY controversy. We're the same unit in place since 1994. OKC, Y2K, Every administration, government overreach, and executive order since then, We've been there. I can reach more people with less effort and a lot less headaches with one line on our page than I can here. I will NOT be judged by anonymous keyboard cowards that haven't seen an FTX in years. A bunch of fucking "Chicken Littles" who freak out everytime a helecopter flies over.

There's some good people on this board. I feel sorry for them that they have to deal with this horseshit.

EDogz is a Liar. He gets off on stirring the pot. If he's so "Militia" then why did he never bother to post here until I kicked him off the Michigan Militia facebook page?

Deb's a felon with drug and theft convictions. If you want to give your money to her and hope it goes to where she says. Go for it. By the way, That 10,000 she says went to US Observer? Didn't really pan out, did it?

I'll not post again here. Since I can't figure out how to do it, I'll let the admins delete me. After reading this, I don't think it'll take too long.

We have our own board in the works. One for patriots who want to network and share ideas, Not back stab and whine like a bunch of junior-high bitches.

In closing, Remember Vanderbough talking about the MPA getting rounded up? They called it quits. Folded up and went home. A couple of their guys have come back to our team. There's only ONE person who was involved in our group before the day WE all got picked up, The Hutaree before their arrest, AND the MPA before the feds started videotaping them. Not me... I've had no contact with any of them for over three years. But we do know who did...

But, None of y'all wanna listen to me, So go fuck yourselves.

Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134630
07/29/2012 10:59 AM
07/29/2012 10:59 AM
Somewhere between here and the...
S
sc3m Offline
sc3m  Offline
S
Michigan Militia is nowadays comprised of worthless fed snitches!
Left years ago. Karma, it will come YOUR WAY!

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134631
07/29/2012 11:06 AM
07/29/2012 11:06 AM
S
sc3m Offline
sc3m  Offline
S
"MichiganMilita.com has stood in the face of EVERY controversy. We're the same unit in place since 1994."
MY ASS you are...WE were the MMCW. You don't have half the ball's the Wolverines had. I stood FTF with the State police at the J.Yard in Lapeer! You sure weren't there! Ass Clown!
Norm Olsen was the Last and ONLY State Commander.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134632
07/29/2012 05:56 PM
07/29/2012 05:56 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Let's keep the drama off the forum. Use PMs instead because some of us don't want have time for this BS.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Reply Quote
Re: I spotted my first Drone... I think? #134633
07/30/2012 06:17 AM
07/30/2012 06:17 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Just realized that the original topic was moved to a forum that Mat Hatter did not have access to by the time I posted a response when this came up earlier.

Public testimony is public testimony. Lackomar gave public testimony in support of false charges that were made against the Hutaree.

So now apparently in possession of information about who was videotaping who, but did not immediately disclose it and is holding it as a tease to guarantee some position of trust and authority. Yeah, whatever, that's another violation of ethics, but whatever, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.org, and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2018 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.