FrSmoke  Offline OP
F
Virginia
Can anyone verify this article: interesting readin::

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1302.htm

Foxtrot Romeo
A Patriot of Virginia
May God be praised!

Pray, Train, Train, Prepare, and Pray and continue to Pray!!
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149474
11/29/2009 05:53 AM
11/29/2009 05:53 AM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
I can verify the fact that Igor Panarin has predicted the fall of America for a while, and the fact that 20,000+ Americans are armed to the teeth and willing to fight!

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149475
11/29/2009 06:40 AM
11/29/2009 06:40 AM
Dallas, TX
L
LouisCipher777 Offline
LouisCipher777  Offline
L
Dallas, TX
FTA - "Though the coming civil war in the United States is being virtually ignored by their propaganda media, the same cannot be said of Russia, where leading Russian political analyst, Professor Igor Panarin has long warned that the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the US is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts."

I've seen his proposed map of what the US will look like afterward, and there are two parts that don't make sense to me. First he thinks that Russia will get Alaska back... personally I figure Canada would get it before Russia does. I know Russia used to own it, but I don't know how Canada will feel about sharing a completely unguarded border with Russia. The other part is the assumption that Texas will become part of Mexico. I understand the sentiment, but as a Texan, I'm gonna have to give that one a very emphatic "NO EFFIN WAY".

I've seen confirmed reports that 20k battle hardened combat troops fresh from Iraq were put under the immediate command of USNORTHCOM. That's enough to bother me, but if this is verifiable, wow.

My grandfather, a Roma who lived in Germany in the 30s, survived to evade and harass the Nazis throughout most of World War II. I didn't know him, but I know what he stood for, and I know what I stand for because of him.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149476
11/29/2009 07:31 AM
11/29/2009 07:31 AM
North Dakota
R
RobertG Offline
RobertG  Offline
R
North Dakota
I don't know if I trust this "Sorcha Faal" as a source, but much of the info in that article does seem to add up some, and is verified elsewhere - except for the bit about one million troops. Unless I missed it the report concerning the deployment of 1000000 troops within the US is not linked to by the article.

I can't seem to find any other sites reporting this deployment.

---------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

~Volunteer Militia of North Dakota~
--105th Bn 39th FF USM--
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149477
11/29/2009 07:36 AM
11/29/2009 07:36 AM
Windsor,Mo
D
danfromwindsor Offline
danfromwindsor  Offline
D
Windsor,Mo
Could this be why the "Dear Leader" is reluctant to send very many troops to Afghanistan. He maybe feels he needs the extra troop strength here?

on beautiful Truman Lake
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149478
11/29/2009 08:25 AM
11/29/2009 08:25 AM
Nebraska
P
Preacherman Offline
Preacherman  Offline
P
Nebraska
wink Aka Smoke, wink
Thank you for this link:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1302.htm

Professor Igor Panarin further stated in his warning that “the US Dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse.”
I am aware of him (Igor Panarin)and his predictions (if you can call them that )and the predictions of many in the financial "Know" Outside of the U.S. that have been actually been saying for some time, that the economy of the U.S. was "Toast" and actually the "toast" would burn, And then our rulers would "Toast" their accomplishments on our ashes!

I have come to learn that
There is absolutely nothing to stop the dollars fall once it begins in earnest.
I repeat.... There is NOTHING that can possibly even slow the fall when it begins...and I do believe we have reached the end of the beginning for that fall.
Note that I said the economy will burn, not everything.
Every thing will burn when the fire that is the economy turns into a blowtorch and does it's job... as blow torch, and incinerates everything it touches....which is...
Pretty much... everything.

I have been aware of "Sorcha Faal" for some years now, and like everyone out their pushing a message I believe that...

TRUTH THERE WAS BUT MIXED WITH LIES TO BAFFLE FOOLS AND FOOL THE WISE!

"Revelation of the method" for the far left is about my best guess for this author...FWIW
Everyone gets a little truth(propaganda) mixed
with their lies(propaganda) as best I have deciphered it.

I believe the god of this world ordained it so...

But who is the god of this world?
I hope you are not surprised to find that
He is called the "ruler of this world" in John 12:31. This title, and many more, are attributed to Satan throughout Scripture. To say, for example, that Satan is the "prince of the power of the air" is to signify that in some way he rules over the world and the people in it.

This is not to say that he rules the world completely; only God does this. But it does mean that God, in His infinite wisdom, has allowed Satan to operate in this world (within the boundaries God has set for him) and has allowed Satan to operate with an agenda.

Life itself can be seen as one Grand exercise in "Free Will"

wink

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain

There is a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain.
R. D. Laing
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149479
11/29/2009 09:51 AM
11/29/2009 09:51 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Well, interesting news, but as soon as I see it being associated with "Sorcha Faal", well, there goes the credibility.

I also don't see any such major roundup or martial law scenario happening without the direction of the Justice Department. I would be more concerned if there were evidence of any massive recruitment and training effort of US Marshals along with re-organization along paramilitary lines which would account for the influx of personnel and organizing personnel in larger numbers. Marshals are the shock troops of the Justice Department, and if there is one faction of our government fully set against any form of RKBA for anyone but themselves, and who scheme and plot every single day to violate someone's rights, its them.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149480
11/29/2009 10:29 AM
11/29/2009 10:29 AM
Tidewater, Virginia
S
stanprophet Offline
stanprophet  Offline
S
Tidewater, Virginia
Disclaimer:

Every attempt has been made to ensure the information contained herein is valid at the time of publication. WhatDoesItMean.Com however, reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements at any time and without notice. In addition, WhatDoesItMean.Com disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies.

This site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it.

In no event shall WhatDoesItMean.Com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.

Some events depicted in certain articles on this website are fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

This info can be found on their privacy policy page http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index677.htm

The Internet consensus of this woman is that she is fake a pseudonym, and sounds like "Sucha Fool" said with a Russian accent or something of that sort. I cant really take anything serious after reading the privacy policy! It is an interesting find though......

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149481
11/29/2009 01:08 PM
11/29/2009 01:08 PM
Virginia
F
FrSmoke Offline OP
FrSmoke  Offline OP
F
Virginia
OK NOW!

As I understand the thoughts above and what is known and not known, and I understand the possibilities of what is to come, and as I understand Biblical Prophecy and Salvation, at least I understand it the way I believe it and have studied it and as I understand the 'prophecy' of the fall of the USA and I understand the propaganda of websites such as where this was posted at and cause God is totally in Charge === I appreciate everyone's feedback == Thanks.

We can now end this discussion and continue on for Truth!!!!
cool

Foxtrot Romeo
A Patriot of Virginia
May God be praised!

Pray, Train, Train, Prepare, and Pray and continue to Pray!!
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149482
11/30/2009 03:56 AM
11/30/2009 03:56 AM
South-central Kansas
C
Correus Offline
Correus  Offline
C
South-central Kansas
One thing to keep in mind - we, as a nation, are about to the point of no return. There are those around the world (such as Russia), and within our own boarders, that would love to see us escalate into open civil war. The sooner they can push us into it the better for them.

In my opinion, all our Government would love to have happen would be for militia groups to make a stand for no credible reason and spill blood. This would give them ample reason to clamp down and confiscate firearms.

We need to be especially diligent in dealing with news and intelligence. Perhaps some of the best words of wisdom I've ever been given, in regard to deception, are the following:

Regardless of its form or its venue, deception is all about getting someone to put their faith in something that isn’t true. Deception is much easier to accomplish and much more likely to succeed if the person that you’re trying to fool really wants to believe in the lie that you’re selling. In that case, getting them to go for a lie with all of their heart is a sure thing and doesn’t take much effort at all. As the Doobie Brothers once sang, “What a fool believes, no wise man has the power to reason away.”

Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

�An armed society is a polite society� ~ Robert A. Heinlein

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149483
11/30/2009 04:02 AM
11/30/2009 04:02 AM
South-central Kansas
C
Correus Offline
Correus  Offline
C
South-central Kansas
Originally posted by Breacher:
I also don't see any such major roundup or martial law scenario happening without the direction of the Justice Department. I would be more concerned if there were evidence of any massive recruitment and training effort of US Marshals along with re-organization along paramilitary lines which would account for the influx of personnel and organizing personnel in larger numbers. Marshals are the shock troops of the Justice Department, and if there is one faction of our government fully set against any form of RKBA for anyone but themselves, and who scheme and plot every single day to violate someone's rights, its them. [/QB]
I was sent an e-mail not too long ago and will try to find it.

In it there was a group of photos, or a video link, showing a storage facility with a massive amount of various vehicles designated to be used by the DHS (perhaps the JD). They were not in use, just being stored for future use. Also, they were all painted white.

The one thing that stuck out was that some of these vehicles were designated 'for assault'.

I will try to find it, if not, perhaps this description will ring a bell with one of you out there.

Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149484
12/10/2009 04:59 PM
12/10/2009 04:59 PM
Nebraska
P
Preacherman Offline
Preacherman  Offline
P
Nebraska
There are a couple of "solutions" relating to the use of the militia in this article...some people "Get It"

IS OBAMA REALLY PREPARING FOR CIVIL WAR?

By Chuck Baldwin
December 11, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

According to an obscure report in the European Union Times (EUTimes.net), "Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued an order to his Northern Command's (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to 'begin immediately' increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

"According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks 'numerous' meetings with his war council abut how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nation's banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a 'last ditch gambit' whose success is 'far from certain.'"

The EU Times article continues by saying, "To the fears of Obama over the United States erupting into civil war once the full extent of the rape and pillaging of these peoples by their banks and government becomes known to them, grim evidence now shows the likelihood of this occurring much sooner than later."

The Times story goes on to say that there are "over 220 million American people armed to the teeth and ready to explode."

The Times article concludes by saying, "Though the coming civil war in the United States is being virtually ignored by their propaganda media, the same cannot be said of Russia, where leading Russian political analyst, Professor Igor Panarin has long warned that the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the US is heading for collapse."

Many of us would be inclined to pooh-pooh such a story, but then there is this column from Bloomberg.com entitled "Arming Goldman With Pistols Against Public," written by Alice Schroeder. According to Ms Schroeder:

"'I just wrote my first reference for a gun permit,' said a friend, who told me of swearing to the good character of a Goldman Sachs Group Inc. banker who applied to the local police for a permit to buy a pistol. The banker had told this friend of mine that senior Goldman people have loaded up on firearms and are now equipped to defend themselves if there is a populist uprising against the bank."

There is no doubt that the American people have good reason to despise these international banksters epitomized by Goldman Sachs. Even one of Goldman's poster-boys, Henry Paulson, US Treasury secretary and former Goldman CEO, admitted that the American people were fed up. Schroeder quotes Paulson as saying, during testimony to Congress last summer, "[People] were unhappy with the big discrepancies in wealth, but they at least believed in the system and in some form of market-driven capitalism. But if we had a complete meltdown, it could lead to people questioning the basis of the system."

Schroeder correctly opines, "There you have it. The bailout was meant to keep the curtain drawn on the way the rich make money, not from the free market, but from the lack of one. Goldman Sachs blew its cover when the firm's revenue from trading reached a record $27 billion in the first nine months of this year, and a public that was writhing in financial agony caught on that the profits earned on taxpayer capital were going to pay employee bonuses."

Schroeder concludes her column by saying, "And if the proles [proletariat: plebs, working class, peasants] really do appear brandishing pitchforks at the doors of Park Avenue and the gates of Round Hill Road, you can be sure that the Goldman guys and their families will be holed up in their safe rooms with their firearms."

So, do Wall Street and Russian analysts know something that we don't know? Is this why George W. Bush initiated USNORTHCOM to begin with? Is this why Barack Obama is beefing up USNORTHCOM? This would help explain the reports of all those potential detention camps that have been constructed (including the abandoned military installations that have refurbished security fences, guard towers, etc., around them). Has the American people's disgust with these crooks and thieves within the federal government and Wall Street reached a boiling point?

Advertisement

There is no question that people are angry, and for good reason.

The fraudulent financial policies of the Federal Reserve and its lackeys in the White House and Congress have literally bankrupted the country. Real unemployment is most likely over 20%. Taxes (along with costly fees, regulations, restrictions, penalties, mandates, etc.) at every level are going through the ceiling. America's jobs have been outsourced. Barack Obama continues G.W. Bush's irresponsibility, digging America deeper and deeper into foreign entanglements, at the cost of trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. The IRS continues to harass and harangue honest citizens, squeezing them like the proverbial turnip. And now, add the insanity of a global climate treaty being hammered out in Copenhagen, and a universal health care bill being rammed through Congress, and the outlook is even gloomier.

I feel very comfortable in saying that the usurpations of power, the encroachments upon liberty, and the arrogant tax-and-spend policies emanating from Washington, D.C., and Wall Street these days are far more egregious than what George Washington and the boys were enduring in 1775-76 at the hands of the British Crown. There is no doubt in my mind that if Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, and Sam Adams were alive today, they would have given cause for the Goldman Sachs banksters to retreat to their bunkers years ago!

The fact is, we do need a revolution! But not a revolution of anarchy and pitchforks. (The history of France should be ample evidence of the futility of this strategy.) We need a revolution of the individual states: to reclaim their sovereignty and fight for the liberties of their sovereigns (We the People). That is exactly what our forefathers did in '76.

America's founding document (the Declaration of Independence) declares that our states are "free and independent." And so they are. We are not "one nation" with one all-powerful central government. We are a confederation of nation-states, united in a voluntary union, with each State reserving to itself the power and authority of self-determination, and ceding to the federal government limited, specifically delineated duties and limitations--limitations that have been totally ignored to the point that, for all intents and purposes, our once-great constitutional republic has been thoroughly expunged. Therefore, it is NOW time for the states to stand up to this meddlesome, every-growing tyranny that is known as Washington, D.C., and defend the rights and liberties of their citizens!

What Dr. Ed Vieira (an attorney with 4 earned degrees from Harvard, who has successfully argued cases before the US Supreme Court) wrote a few weeks ago should serve as a template for every State governor and legislature that truly cares about liberty. See Ed's column here.

As Vieira says, the states should resurrect their militias. Many--if not all--states have the legal authority for such entities in their constitutions. In some states they are called the State Guard. Some plainly use the word "militia." Whatever they are called, they need to be activated. And all that is necessary for this to be accomplished is the order of the governor. It's that simple!

And as Vieira said, states need to adopt an alternative currency--including, and most especially, gold and silver. In other words, they need to develop their own private economies, complete with their own banks and exchange mediums. They also need to reject the multinational agribusiness and develop their own in-State agricultural and energy businesses.

I would dare say that the first State that determines to follow Vieira's sagacious counsel (and rumblings of this have already begun in states such as Alaska, Oklahoma, Texas, Montana, New Hampshire, Indiana, Tennessee, South Carolina, etc.) would have so many liberty-loving patriots flock there that its economy would explode with prosperity--resulting in a domino effect of many other states following suit--and the revolution that this country so desperately needs would indeed take place. Furthermore, such a revolution would be constitutional, lawful, moral, and, yes, in compliance with the laws of Nature and of Nature's God.

In the meantime, is Barack Obama really worried about civil war? He might be. It is my observation that Washington politicians and bureaucrats are the most paranoid people on the planet. The problem is--as with most power-hungry Machiavellians--their paranoia often translates into more oppression and less liberty for the citizenry. And if this is true, it simply means that the states need to hurry up and do what needs to be done!

*If you appreciate this column and want to help me distribute these editorial opinions to an ever-growing audience, donations may now be made by credit card, check, or Money Order. Use this link.

© 2009 Chuck Baldwin - All Rights Reserved

- Mark Twain

There is a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain.
R. D. Laing
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149485
12/11/2009 06:23 AM
12/11/2009 06:23 AM
Militiagan
A
Azuurlin Offline
Azuurlin  Offline
A
Militiagan
It's wrote by sorcha FAIL, There is nothing to discuss. She was wrong the 200 times before this, she is now...not withstanding the broken clock theory.

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149486
12/11/2009 07:20 AM
12/11/2009 07:20 AM
Slipping the surly bonds of ea...
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
Just where would 1-million US troops, currently overseas, go? Besides, there are only 1.4 million total US troops, with around 400K overseas including Marines guarding embassies, etc.

And just how willing do you think those troops would be to shoot their family members and friends?

Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy smile
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149487
12/11/2009 07:42 AM
12/11/2009 07:42 AM
Nebraska
P
Preacherman Offline
Preacherman  Offline
P
Nebraska
Questions,

How many Americans, killed Americans during the "Civil" war?

Where are the most productive recruiting centers for "Our" military?

How many foreign troops could be used under the John Warner defense act?

How close are the Chi-coms pilots, that are currently just over the northern border to the greatest pop. centers in the U.S.?

How many foreign "Observers" are now with "Our" military and police forces?

Inquiring minds want to know

- Mark Twain

R. D. Laing
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149488
12/11/2009 08:25 AM
12/11/2009 08:25 AM
Nebraska
P
Preacherman Offline
Preacherman  Offline
P
Nebraska
What is it about this pic that stands out ...
SHOTGUNS!!

Very effective urban entry weapon...especially if they are not worried about "Collateral" Damage.

Now there are a lot of posts on this site that say "A shotgun is not a valid alternative to a MBR, and I agree!

However,
This is all going to be up close and personal...
So shotgun fire/entry teams, are superior in some situations, when compared to teams armed with MBR's or even MP5's
They (The PTB) have already corrupted/brainwashed
a majority of the LEO's to the point of strip searching/beating women and young girls, tasering anyone they can, susspecting almost everyone as a "Terrorist"
So how much of a stretch is it to think that "our" military could be Corrupted/ brainwashed to fire on Americans?

Then again they may be going out "Bird" hunting.

[Linked Image]

- Mark Twain

R. D. Laing
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149489
12/11/2009 09:02 AM
12/11/2009 09:02 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by Flight-ER-Doc:
Just where would 1-million US troops, currently overseas, go? Besides, there are only 1.4 million total US troops, with around 400K overseas including Marines guarding embassies, etc.

And just how willing do you think those troops would be to shoot their family members and friends?
This is what gets me about all of these sky is falling alarms - check out where the numbers come from and what it takes to get there.

Active Army - 570K
ARNG - 380K
USMC - 200K
USAR - 206K

So, they would have to mobilize every ground unit in the force structure in order to have 1 mil available for domestic use. As those units are understrength to meet the needs of Iraq / A-stan deployments, thay would also have to call on the IRR and retirees (which thay already do for medical personnel) ....

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149490
12/12/2009 02:04 AM
12/12/2009 02:04 AM
PA
S
saxon Offline
saxon  Offline
S
PA
Look at that pic. Its old. None of the services have worn that BDU uniform or black boots in approximately 3 to 4 years.

Its not about guns. its about liberty. No guns,no liberty. Its as simple as that.
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149491
12/12/2009 02:14 AM
12/12/2009 02:14 AM
Nebraska
P
Preacherman Offline
Preacherman  Offline
P
Nebraska
The point was not the picture... :rolleyes:
The point IS... THINK! wink

- Mark Twain

R. D. Laing
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149492
12/12/2009 02:44 AM
12/12/2009 02:44 AM
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
OK, so in 6 weeks from now (30 Jan 2010) every single reservist in the US Military, every single trainer, every single everyone (which is what it would take to get 1.4 million), is going to be mobilized, trained, equipped and deployed? Including pulling everyone from overseas?

I don't think thats possible, and is such an unreasonable statement and expectation that the person making it lacks credibility.

Thats my thoughts on it.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149493
12/12/2009 03:41 AM
12/12/2009 03:41 AM
Nebraska
P
Preacherman Offline
Preacherman  Offline
P
Nebraska
We need a civilian "Military" that is just as strong, just as
powerful, as our current military.

Not my words...Words from the current pres of the UNITED STATES.
Albeit, not an exact quote you should be able to find the quote in audio or video form for yourself.

The #s kinda pan out with this new article...no?
He(The pres) said he wanted another 1 million himself ...lets not forget that.

This is probably part of the reason there is a move to get as many combat ready units as they can out of CONUS

He also said that he would "Bankrupt the coal industry...Again his words,
and it seems (to those with eyes to see) that he is well on his way to pulling that off...
Now, I am not giving all the credit to him here...but there is an agenda at work, and as the world turns the agenda moves forward.

"Public Law 109-364, or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122) (2), which was signed by the commander in chief on October 17th, 2006, in a private Oval Office ceremony, allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."

But what exactly is dis...order
"Any incident, regardless of location ..."
Under NSPD51

Then there is Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) of North America agenda.

To help in "Continental Security" ie. TROOPS, HARDWARE, and OTHER ASSETS...well then
Fella's it is going to be those who were not born here, meaning
foreign military...foreign military...

That is where you come up with 1 million for the new police/military force that the pres wants, and Rand corp has been studying, among others.

- Mark Twain

R. D. Laing
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149494
12/12/2009 11:27 AM
12/12/2009 11:27 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Yes they are bankrupting The coal industry,My family has owned coal assets for 100yrs and now they are tying everything up in litigation and or shutting down all coal fired electrical generation. I have this in writing,and my bank account is empty. What ever is left is drained off by blood sucking lawyers.Those profits used to get us through the winter,and they tax the hell out of it. Pres-OB is bankrupting this country. Do not like dipping into SHTF supplies SEMPER FI. P.S. there go's a couple thousand more jobs

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149495
12/12/2009 01:17 PM
12/12/2009 01:17 PM
North Carolina
A
arctic paratrooper Offline
arctic paratrooper  Offline
A
North Carolina
Originally posted by Preacherman:
What is it about this pic that stands out ...
SHOTGUNS!!

Very effective urban entry weapon...especially if they are not worried about "Collateral" Damage.

Now there are a lot of posts on this site that say "A shotgun is not a valid alternative to a MBR, and I agree!

However,
This is all going to be up close and personal...
So shotgun fire/entry teams, are superior in some situations, when compared to teams armed with MBR's or even MP5's
They (The PTB) have already corrupted/brainwashed
a majority of the LEO's to the point of strip searching/beating women and young girls, tasering anyone they can, susspecting almost everyone as a "Terrorist"
So how much of a stretch is it to think that "our" military could be Corrupted/ brainwashed to fire on Americans?

Then again they may be going out "Bird" hunting.

[Linked Image]
How wrong is this picture? Well at the outset the army has adapted ACUs in 2006 and the Marines went to MARPAT even eariler. No unit patches, no cateyes and nametapes on the back of the patrol caps. This picture is bullshit. Stop freaking out. I fuind with alot of the guys in the militia/patriot movement the end is near...its always near. Its 2010 in less then a month and I was hearing the same 'sky is falling; we are all going to the camps; the war is just around the corner' talk ten years ago. Im not saying that it wont ever come, just not until the dollar collapses, and that wont be for a few years yet.

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149496
12/12/2009 01:54 PM
12/12/2009 01:54 PM
Nebraska
P
Preacherman Offline
Preacherman  Offline
P
Nebraska
I really didn't think that the troops in the pic were on the way to get me.

The pic was just interesting because of the choice of armament, and I think that arming a squad in such a manor is very mission specific.

Overall, my comments I think, have been directed to possibility of a continental build up and to the potential "Need" of 1 million troops.

- Mark Twain

R. D. Laing
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149497
12/13/2009 05:54 AM
12/13/2009 05:54 AM
SE US
D
Deadeye D Offline
Deadeye D  Offline
D
SE US
AP, alot of Guard units did not allow nametapes or cateyes on the back of PC's. The last guy has what looks like a MOLLE patrol pack, which is fairly recent. I was in the first battalion to get mass issue of ACU's for OIF, and that was Feb '05, and the last date soldiers were authorized to wear BDU's, was Apr. '08,'cause we were told when we got back from OIF (2nd tour), at the beginning of April, we could not wear BDU's after 30 Apr '08.Wood stocked shotguns are still in some armories, these guys look like they might be MP's.

Options?
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149498
12/13/2009 10:20 AM
12/13/2009 10:20 AM
Ohio
I
Inland Offline
Inland  Offline
I
Ohio
Actually, the portion of the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act that modified the Insurrection Act was repealed.

But that hasnt stopped illegal use of military authority anyway (NORTHCOM, use of Army in Marines in CA and AL in police duties).

Looking for Ohio based group
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149499
01/15/2010 02:21 PM
01/15/2010 02:21 PM
Indiana
I
INSentinel2 Offline
INSentinel2  Offline
I
Indiana
You know, I've been reading up on this too..and everyone always complains *where would they get that many troops*..keep in mind that it wouldn't just be US troops..*I'd help good portion would give the middle finger to such an order* BUT there's always the UN as a form of *help* or *peace keeping* assets..Where there's a will there's a way..rather it be good or bad. Trust me if he wants that many boots..he'll get it one way or the other..just look at the health care bill...

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149500
01/15/2010 03:13 PM
01/15/2010 03:13 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
There was that agreement signed with Canada and Mexico for mutual troop deployment in case of emergency.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149501
01/15/2010 03:28 PM
01/15/2010 03:28 PM
South-central Kansas
C
Correus Offline
Correus  Offline
C
South-central Kansas
If this UN arms treaty goes through I could see the Prez asking Canada and Mexico, as well as the UN, for troop assistance.

Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149502
01/15/2010 03:30 PM
01/15/2010 03:30 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
The UN didn't do anything after Hurricane Katrina.

Was the topic of this thread ever verified?

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149503
01/15/2010 03:45 PM
01/15/2010 03:45 PM
South-central Kansas
C
Correus Offline
Correus  Offline
C
South-central Kansas
I don't think anyone asked for the UN's assistance.

Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149504
01/15/2010 04:01 PM
01/15/2010 04:01 PM
East of the Pacific
fal3 Offline
fal3  Offline
East of the Pacific
Alot of people waiting for "the perfect storm."
One million troops on our soil, American, or not, is only part of the equation.

But, it might not come to pass exactly the way that they think it will. Many "unexpected" events are yet to come according to the Bible. Like the earthquake in Haiti. No one predicted it, expected it, or warned about it. First for the East Coast.

Now, over 100,000 bodies are left on the streets and in buildings for four days. Imagine the disease that is coming in the next wave. Those still alive and injured contaminated with blood, no sewage sanitation or water for washing. And, they will be carrying TB, cholera, typhoid, and dengue fever. They will be carrying those who died along the trip. And they will be welcomed by the "compassionate" US government to Miami and the east coast of Florida, to be relocated throughout the country.

Some might say, "Yeah, but that's Haiti." OK, but if such a catastrophe was to hit a US city, how many in our younger generation would be able to retain their sanity without the creature comforts they've had for years ? How many soccer mom's would be able to survive three days without a cell phone glued to their ear ? How many men would know anything about scavenging food--other than looting their neighbor's house ? Third world mentality would not be low enough a phrase to describe what this next round of storms will bring.

Militia is too focused on standard combat techniques, and would not survive a real war. As much as some oppose the idea, without coordinating efforts, each unit would be taken out one at a time.

One million soldiers is the military prospect. What about the soon-to-be federalized sheriffs and local cops ? They know the local areas and would be used to bring about more harm on the populace than even the one million men in uniform.

I'm kinda tired tonight, but I'm awake enough to know that we haven't seen anything yet. Better make sure you are right with God.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149505
01/15/2010 04:12 PM
01/15/2010 04:12 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
If you want to see how things could play out, read John Galts series "The Day the Dollar Died". Very realistic, fact based fiction.

Don't place any trust in 'Sorcha Faal'. Read the governments own contingency plans for such events.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149506
01/15/2010 04:18 PM
01/15/2010 04:18 PM
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
Originally posted by SBL:
There was that agreement signed with Canada and Mexico for mutual troop deployment in case of emergency.
LOL, there are more national guardsmen in (just) California than active duty Canadian forces... and they have better equipment (except uniforms).

What exactly would Canadian troops do? The Mexican troops would get across the border, ditch their uniforms, sell their weapons (G36's IIRC) and get jobs.

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149507
01/16/2010 03:17 PM
01/16/2010 03:17 PM
OKC
O
Old Warrior Offline
Old Warrior  Offline
O
OKC
[b] There was that agreement signed with Canada and Mexico for mutual troop deployment in case of emergency.
LOL, there are more national guardsmen in (just) California than active duty Canadian forces... and they have better equipment (except uniforms).

What exactly would Canadian troops do? The Mexican troops would get across the border, ditch their uniforms, sell their weapons (G36's IIRC) and get jobs. [/b]
Given any group of men firearms and a little training and a common goal, it's amazing what they can do sometimes.

I don't care where they're from, but foreign troops on US land trying to uphold law of any sort become target practice to me. This is not about invasion. This is about those Canadian troops getting orders to back up and support the California troops against citizens.

None of us can afford to underestimate our opponents even once, my friend.

Old Warrior
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149508
01/17/2010 02:11 AM
01/17/2010 02:11 AM
MS gulf coast, United States
1776patriot Offline
1776patriot  Offline
MS gulf coast, United States
I don't care where the foreign troops come, I just hope they have blue helments on.... they make such wonderful targets. laugh laugh laugh

"We can't let a good crisis go to waste..." Eric Holder

http://southmsstatemilitia.ning.com/
Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149509
01/17/2010 03:10 AM
01/17/2010 03:10 AM
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
Originally posted by Old Warrior:
[b]
[b] There was that agreement signed with Canada and Mexico for mutual troop deployment in case of emergency.

What exactly would Canadian troops do? The Mexican troops would get across the border, ditch their uniforms, sell their weapons (G36's IIRC) and get jobs. [/b]
Given any group of men firearms and a little training and a common goal, it's amazing what they can do sometimes.

I don't care where they're from, but foreign troops on US land trying to uphold law of any sort become target practice to me. This is not about invasion. This is about those Canadian troops getting orders to back up and support the California troops against citizens.

None of us can afford to underestimate our opponents even once, my friend. [/b]
I don't underestimate the Canadians at all. They are a very, very professional and capable military. In fact, if their government would actually give them the right equipment and staff it up a bit they could give the best in the US (Army and Air Force, I have no idea about their Navy) a run for their money.

However, I doubt that the Canadian military either organizationally or individually would have a desire to go after citizens in the US. BTW, we have Canadian military serving right now in the US, and they have been for quite a long time without any need to shoot them - they serve along side the US at Cheyenne Mountain (in fact the NORAD deputy Commander is a Canadian).

And remember what Stalin said, 'quantity has a quality all it's own'. All up, the Canadian Defense Forces are smaller than the number of hunting licenses issued in Texas. Smaller than the California National Guard. I could go on with comparisons, but you get the idea.

And the Mexicans may have more numbers than Canada (wiki says the total active number is 191K) but they cannot project force anywhere. Say they 'invaded' the US. Where would they get resupply from? Fuel for their vehicles? They lack the logistical equipment necessary to make such an invasion possible: Likewise I seriously doubt that they would get much from the countryside except 150 grains of jacketed lead.

Understanding the enemy is important - but they're not 9 feet tall - more like 5'11 for the Canadians, and 5'5 for the Mexicans.

Re: Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War” #149510
01/17/2010 05:56 AM
01/17/2010 05:56 AM
USA
K
kingraptor410 Offline
kingraptor410  Offline
K
USA
Originally posted by 1776patriot:
I don't care where the foreign troops come, I just hope they have blue helments on.... they make such wonderful targets. laugh laugh laugh
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That they do. That they do. But then again, the foreign troops are here, just on naval bases. Hopefully they will have their blues on.

Shoot first, Ask Questions Later...

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.