10/16/2008 05:14 PM
10/16/2008 05:14 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Sorry, yep I was a little hot when I made my last post, I will just have to cool off a little before posting. I have just been getting so ticked off lately, maybe I really do need a vacation from reality.

I even neglected to capitalize the first letter of the first sentence, darn, I do hate when I do that.

Now to do a major rephrase of what I posted.

After we win the Revolution, there will be legal tribunals that this murdering cop and all those like him will have to stand in front of and all those found guilty of crimes against the Constitution and against the People will be punished severely. Maybe the best punishment should be to sentence these scum to life in a very special prison where the prisoners will be put on public display like in a zoo with Signs That State Please Tease and Torment These Animals.

Now that I said that, I will state that like what happened after the French Revolution it will not be fun to be someone that the Majority of the People, who will then be in control of the Country, Hate with an Extreme Passion.

We are not French Men, we are Americans and Americans do not use Madame Guillotine, but use a Rope and Gallows, or my favorite a tall horse and a short rope. And after our Country is under new management, these agents of evil will not have the corrupt Legal System on their side, to protect them.

But whatever their punishment it will be Legal punishment since there will be new Laws making it Legal.

There will be new laws enacted and some of these laws will be used to punish these evil cops who for so long have escaped justice. Even if a cop has already been cleared by the corrupt system, he will not be protected by double jeopardy or by it being an ex post facto law. These now ex cops will finally have to face up to the evil they have done under color of law. And no mercy should be shown to any of them.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149576
10/16/2008 05:18 PM
10/16/2008 05:18 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by Patriot:
There are some out there that are playing Santa Claus!! They are making a list and checking it twice! BTW, it is getting close to christmas huh??
Actually there is a lot more important list actually a book that cops have to worry about. And they do not need to worry about being added to that list but they need to worry about being erased from that list which is the Book Of Life.

The names of most cops will not be found in the Book Of Life.

Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149577
10/16/2008 05:20 PM
10/16/2008 05:20 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
A vacation from reality? An easy way to do that is to go volunteer with the Obama campaign. That should take you far enough away from reality.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149578
10/16/2008 06:09 PM
10/16/2008 06:09 PM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by SGTBloodLoss:
A vacation from reality? An easy way to do that is to go volunteer with the Obama campaign. That should take you far enough away from reality.
Friends don't let friends do that sort of thing.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149579
10/16/2008 07:48 PM
10/16/2008 07:48 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by SGTBloodLoss:
Darn I want a nice peaceful vacation from the reality of the hell we are in, I don’t want to take my vacation in the middle of the Twilight Zone.

Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149580
01/10/2010 03:41 AM
01/10/2010 03:41 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Lima, Ohio\'s insurance company has agreed to pay Tarika Wilson\'s family $2.5 million. As part of the settlement, the city admits no wrongdoing.

City Law Director Tony Geiger said Thursday afternoon that the company and the family of Tarika Wilson agreed to settle the lawsuit that is pending in U.S. District Court in Toledo.

Wilson, 26, a biracial woman, was shot to death by Sgt. Joseph Chavalia, who is white, during a drug raid at her south side home. Wilson's 1-year-old son, Sincere, was injured in the gunfire.

The incident led to allegations by some in the African-American community in Lima who charged that the city's mostly white police department targeted blacks.

According to Mr. Geiger, the settlement has not yet been approved in District Court.

He said that the city's insurance company has the legal authority to settle the case without the city's consent. Mr. Geiger added that the settlement does not include admission of liability from the city or Sergeant Chavalia.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149581
01/10/2010 02:58 PM
01/10/2010 02:58 PM
Mississippi
O
Oldtimer Offline
Oldtimer  Offline
O
Mississippi
"He said that the city's insurance company has the legal authority to settle the case without the city's consent. Mr. Geiger added that the settlement does not include admission of liability from the city or Sergeant Chavalia."

The insurance company most likely has determined that a 2.5 million lose is better than taking a chance in front of a jury.

Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149582
01/10/2010 03:23 PM
01/10/2010 03:23 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Oldtimer:
The insurance company most likely has determined that a 2.5 million lose is better than taking a chance in front of a jury.
Yep. And I can't fault them. I've seen few wrongful death lawsuits as egregious as this one.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149583
01/10/2010 04:21 PM
01/10/2010 04:21 PM
Maryland
O
OLM-Medic Offline
OLM-Medic  Offline
O
Maryland
House SWAT raids generally anger me. They always end up in the wrong house and if someone shot at them while in the wrong house SWAT would shoot them and people would claim it is justified (not me). Sorry for that run-on sentence but you get the idea here. When they don't knock, they should expect to get shot at some day especially if its the wrong house.

"Remember that your adversary's desire to live is usually more powerful than whatever ammunition your are carrying in your firearms. Plan accordingly." -tire iron
Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149584
01/13/2010 06:01 AM
01/13/2010 06:01 AM
Virginia
S
Sledster Offline
Sledster  Offline
S
Virginia
Originally posted by Cajunpatriot:
The whole war on drugs is really a war on black people. It is disgusting.
Are you joking or are you really that blind?

Race has nothing to do with it! The war on drugs is a war on people who are brought up to accept the drug culture. Until parents become fully responsible and active in teaching their children NOT to accept the drug culture, the war will continue. That is the root of it. Like it or not, that is the fact.

Sledster

Re: Mother of Six Killed in Drug Raid #149585
01/13/2010 10:22 AM
01/13/2010 10:22 AM
PA
P
propovednik Offline
propovednik  Offline
P
PA

Originally posted by Sledster:
Race has nothing to do with it! The war on drugs is a war on people who are brought up to accept the drug culture.
Citizens are neither the government’s slaves nor its animals so the government doesn’t get to determine what chemicals wind up in its citizens’ bodies. For some reason a higher percentage of blacks get this than do whites… so in a way the war on drugs is primarily a war on blacks.

Originally posted by Sledster:
Until parents become fully responsible and active in teaching their children NOT to accept the drug culture, the war will continue.
I happen to agree with Ron Paul, who said that drug abuse/addiction is an issue that should be handled by families, friends and churches. NOT GOVERNMENT! Have you never read 1984? In that book Big Brother was allowed to determine exactly what the children believed – we are now doing that in this country through DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) programs and others. When will patriots learn that the war on drugs is immoral and unconstitutional? Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Obama didn’t give us our first Czar – Reagan, with his war on drugs and his Drug Czar did. Hmmm… Again, correct me if I’m wrong, but the war on drugs has been used as an excuse for more gun control, unconstitutional searches and seizures, police brutality and even murder is excused if the cop(s) thought he was a drug dealer. The war on drugs is just one more symptom of our tyrannical government.

Only God has absolute authority, and only God can require absolute obedience. -Rushdoony
Page 2 of 2 1 2

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.