no signature
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150158
04/02/2007 04:59 PM
04/02/2007 04:59 PM
Colorado
Patriot Offline
Patriot  Offline
Colorado
Quote: Sure feel strange to stand on the road at gunpoint while they take your car away and be unable to do anything about it. Then you have to pay 500 dollars to get your car back after they say "Sorry" These cops are starting to think that just beacuse they have badges, they are above the law they are sworn to uphold. This is entirely wrong, and the more they get away with, the farther they will go.

It's a damn good thing they stole your car and not mine. I would've had his badge# and address.................

Monica Lewinsky- amerikan patriot and militia poster girl. Only person in amerika that blew away a crooked president, never served a day in jail and lived to tell about it.
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150159
04/02/2007 05:16 PM
04/02/2007 05:16 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by alfa6foxtrot:
I’ve been reading a lot about American History lately because my oldest grandson has taken an interest in it (and grabbing books off my bookshelf) I usually don’t have my head stuck in the 18th (or 19th) century but I see similarities between their situation and ours. A power hungry elite can always find people to pay, to impose their will on the general populace (by brute force). I remember reading ( a long while ago) about an incident in (or around) Paoli, Pennsylvania during the American Revolution. I think it was called “Baylor’s Massacre” or something like that. Some of the Pa. Militia (there may have been regulars there too) had taken up quarters in a farmer’s barn to catch some z’s around 2- 4 a.m. British soldiers came in and bayoneted them while they slept. The Farmer said that some of them cried our for “quarter” while being stabbed, but it was denied.

[Imagine that, sneaking into someone’s sleeping quarters in the middle of the night and killing them while they sleep......I’m glad we’re more civilized than that today.]

Any way, I guess the British didn’t realize at the time that there would eventually be consequences for this type of brutality. It was later discovered that several members of the Pa. Militia were wearing socks (leggings) made from the skin of British soldiers. I kid you not! I read this 25 years ago (and I can’t remember the name of the book). Maybe there’s a history buff out there who can fill in the missing parts.

Wow, they were a different breed of men back then. But hey, what do you expect, back then if you insulted a man’s integrity, you would find yourself out in the woods having a duel.
Compare that to today where the free and the brave put up with all sorts of shit.

I wonder if they had to tan the human skin or just dry it out before using it. I wonder what the insulating qualities were. It seems so thin that you wouldn’t get much from it, but I guess they thought it was better than nothing.
During the un-civil war my area was fiercely divided. Brutal guerilla war was the norm.

The Feds took civilian hostages. Held them under brutal conditions until their Confederate soldier husbands turned themselves in. Numerous other attrocities were perpetrated against the rebel citizens.

Sooo...

Some of the Confederate guerillas began scalping any fed they captured, some even started collecting ears, some fed prisoners were soaked with turpentine and set on fire.

If you were stupid enough to collaborate with the feds; your house would be burned, your children shot, and your wife raped and hung from a tree in the front yard. This message awaited many unionist soldiers when they returned home.

This continued for years after the war...just because some folks had been "on the wrong side". I know because I had family that participated in it. Many of the grandchildren of these Confederate guerillas still remember the stories handed down and still hate the feds with a seething rage.

And, One day we will collect ears again. laugh

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150160
04/03/2007 01:02 AM
04/03/2007 01:02 AM
Colorado
Patriot Offline
Patriot  Offline
Colorado
And i'm one of them!!!!!!

Monica Lewinsky- amerikan patriot and militia poster girl. Only person in amerika that blew away a crooked president, never served a day in jail and lived to tell about it.
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150161
04/04/2007 02:51 AM
04/04/2007 02:51 AM
South East Louisiana
L
LaDuckman Offline
LaDuckman  Offline
L
South East Louisiana
It's a damn good thing they stole your car and not mine. I would've had his badge# and address.................

Took it to court, Judge ruled that the officer was acting within his legal rights. Even though the bill of sale was notarized, the title was notarized, and all my "Papers" were in order. Since the officer "Had a hunch" , even though wrong, when unable to verify the information he had the right to impound the vehicle until such time as it could be verified. He also ruled that even though he was wrong, the city was not liable for any chages or fees that were incurred. Thats what I mean by the more they get away with, the more they will try. The really bad thing is the judges are bending the laws and making judgements to let them get away with it. My dad was a cop for 30 years, and I have 4 yrs of prior LEO experience. When I told this guy the "letter of the law" and that my paperwork was in order. He told me to shut my F*ing hole, he was the law here, and if I interfered I would find my A** in jail for obstructing his investigation. I objected again, he drew his weapon, told me to get on the ground and I was handcuffed and placed in the car. He then commenced to run my name and info everywhere he could to find something. When he was unable to find anything. He left me in the car, with NO AC running for over an hour while he waited for the tow truck. He then put me out, held me at gunpoint till the truck left. I was then uncuffed and he drove off. I was 40 miles from home, and my cellphone was in the car. I filed in district court for unnessary force, and unlawful seizure. Both were thrown out by the judge as being within the officers "Right" because he found no info on me.

I dont have a anger problem. I have a problem with stupidity.

There are no problems that cant be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Just because they call me Paranoid, Doesnt mean what I say is not true.
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150162
04/04/2007 03:28 AM
04/04/2007 03:28 AM
West Virginia
T
Taylor County Offline
NCO Contributor
Taylor County  Offline
NCO Contributor
T
West Virginia
Right On CONSIGCOR!
I don't expect quarter and I won't give it!
Raids are raids and if they are caught sleeping, then it is easier to do the job, less of them better for us!

Tout Jour Prest.
www.wvfirefighters.com
www.worldnetdaily.com
www.pbn.4mg.com (Liberty Tree Radio.
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150163
04/04/2007 10:03 AM
04/04/2007 10:03 AM
Louisiana
C
Cajunpatriot Offline
NCO Contributor
Cajunpatriot  Offline
NCO Contributor

C
Louisiana
Originally posted by LaDuckman:
Local Gestapo in a small Central La town impounded my car last year and left me standing on the side of the road. Claims that due to a rash of car thefts using "Dealer Tags" it was within his right becasue he couldnt call the dealership to verify my notarized bill of sale. Sure feel strange to stand on the road at gunpoint while they take your car away and be unable to do anything about it. Then you have to pay 500 dollars to get your car back after they say "Sorry" These cops are starting to think that just beacuse they have badges, they are above the law they are sworn to uphold. This is entirely wrong, and the more they get away with, the farther they will go.
I am close enough to help you, e-mail me with more details. Was it more than a year ago? I would like to hear all the details to see if your civil rights were violated and what sort of remedy you might have.

On another note, there seems to be a trend since the latest round of national security "reforms" to believe that mere probable cause is sufficient search someone or arrest them. This is the sick trickle-down from Alberto Gonzales' Justice Department. The man is a perverted sophist! Read the 4th Amendment:

"The Right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

In the case of Brinegar v US, 338 US 160 (1960) the S.Ct. defined probable cause as: when "the facts and circumstances within the officers' knowledge and of which they had reasonably trustworthy information are sufficient in themselves to warrant a man of reasonablw caution in the belief that an offense has been committed."

Terry v. Ohio, 392 US 1 (1968), says that in order to stop someone they need reasonable suspicion that a suspect has committed or is about to commit a crime. something more than an inchoate hunch that a suspect has committed or is about to commit a crime is required. Note a stop doesn't give the cops the right to seize you or your car. They can do a pat down for safety, but that is it. Still the P/O would need to reasonably articulate why he thought you might have a weapon before he could pat you down.

Louisiana Constitution Article 1, Section 5 is even more protective of the rights of individuals:
"Every person shall be secure in his person, property, communications, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches, seizures, or invasions of privacy. No warrant shall issue without probable cause supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, the persons or things to be seized, and the lawful purpose or reason for the search. Any person adversely affected by a search or seizure conducted in violation of this Section shall have standing to raise its illegality in the appropriate court."

Based on what you have said the cops did wrong!

But, as another example of how media inculcates the Sheeple I was appauled by an episode of the Unit last night. The military went and picked up a journalist who was asking too many questions. They stopped him without an arrest warrant, searched him, put him in a room, and suddenly showed him "documents" they found in his car and said they were going to treat him like an enemy combatant and send him to Cuba!!!! It made me want to puke.

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150164
04/04/2007 10:26 AM
04/04/2007 10:26 AM
Louisiana
C
Cajunpatriot Offline
NCO Contributor
Cajunpatriot  Offline
NCO Contributor

C
Louisiana
Originally posted by DanD:
That's sick, thanks for sharing smile
Sick in a good way btw
My Acadian ancestor Beausoleil Broussard supposedly invented scalping during the French and Indian War while he was fighting the British after they removed the rest of the Acadian pouplation from the maritimes. He and his small band of Acadians and Micmaque Indians gave'em hell!

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150165
04/04/2007 10:32 AM
04/04/2007 10:32 AM
Louisiana
C
Cajunpatriot Offline
NCO Contributor
Cajunpatriot  Offline
NCO Contributor

C
Louisiana

Took it to court, Judge ruled that the officer was acting within his legal rights. Even though the bill of sale was notarized, the title was notarized, and all my "Papers" were in order. Since the officer "Had a hunch" , even though wrong, when unable to verify the information he had the right to impound the vehicle until such time as it could be verified. He also ruled that even though he was wrong, the city was not liable for any chages or fees that were incurred. Thats what I mean by the more they get away with, the more they will try. The really bad thing is the judges are bending the laws and making judgements to let them get away with it. My dad was a cop for 30 years, and I have 4 yrs of prior LEO experience. When I told this guy the "letter of the law" and that my paperwork was in order. He told me to shut my F*ing hole, he was the law here, and if I interfered I would find my A** in jail for obstructing his investigation. I objected again, he drew his weapon, told me to get on the ground and I was handcuffed and placed in the car. He then commenced to run my name and info everywhere he could to find something. When he was unable to find anything. He left me in the car, with NO AC running for over an hour while he waited for the tow truck. He then put me out, held me at gunpoint till the truck left. I was then uncuffed and he drove off. I was 40 miles from home, and my cellphone was in the car. I filed in district court for unnessary force, and unlawful seizure. Both were thrown out by the judge as being within the officers "Right" because he found no info on me.
What Parish was this?

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150166
04/04/2007 10:40 AM
04/04/2007 10:40 AM
South East Louisiana
L
LaDuckman Offline
LaDuckman  Offline
L
South East Louisiana
Rapides

There are no problems that cant be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150167
04/04/2007 01:15 PM
04/04/2007 01:15 PM
Colorado
Patriot Offline
Patriot  Offline
Colorado
When a thief comes to steal my car, i will protect it with my life and with every terrible insturment of war that i can muster to the death. If that thief is wearing a badge, i will still protect my car. Dead man don't steal cars and dead men don't put handcuffs on people. If this is the way i go out, so be it.

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150168
04/04/2007 03:14 PM
04/04/2007 03:14 PM
The Confederate States of Amer...
A
alfa6foxtrot Offline
SNCO Contributor
alfa6foxtrot  Offline
SNCO Contributor

A
CSC,
About the Confederate guerillas.................
yea, that's one shitlist I wouldn't want to be on.

Patriot Creed- I WILL NOT be disarmed. I WILL NOT run. I WILL NOT be a POW in my own Country.
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150169
04/04/2007 03:42 PM
04/04/2007 03:42 PM
Florida
Z
zeroedin Offline
zeroedin  Offline
Z
Florida
Another lesson from the past that WILL repeat in the future:

John Singleto Mosby became one of the ONLY "FREE MILITIA UNITS" in the Civil War (gurrillas) to actually maintain a high enough standard as to avoid some of the less savory aspects of that war.

He did it BOTH by intelligent Leadership, (choosing his underleaders CAREFULLY) as well as by PRINCIPALED REASONING, (he asigned each of his UNITS an AO. Then, he DEMANDED & EXPECTED his men to conduct themselves as GOOD NEIGHBOR VISITORS in ANY Home where they might find lodging & protection.)

Then, periodically, (as time & need permitted), he'd slip into an AO, & visit some of the "friendlies" & inquire how things were going. ANY TIME that he recieved a "BAD" report, those troopers were either sent back to the main Army, or shot...(depending upon the Military expediency).

But! the FEDs finally realized that the ONLY SOLUTION for beating the PARTICEN SOUTHERN Army, was to declare "TOTAL WAR"(Sherman's concept). And, it worked!

Until that horrid abberation of common decency, (in the name of Military expediency!?), Mosby was able to maintain a HIGH DEGREE of Military decorum within his ranks.

Scalping, skinning, slaughtering, and the such were annathema, & punishable by death. And, STILL SHOULD BE GENTLEMEN!

No matter how horrid your enemy; YOU nonetheless, by yielding & submitting to a like spiritual attitude degrade NOT ONLY yourself, but the FORCE & CAUSE with which & for which you fight!

WAR is said to be "A GREAT EQUALIZER", and, it is likewise said to be "THE GRAND TEST OF CHARACTER".

I accept that LATTER as one of my motives & reasoning in making WAR.

While I have no qualms at "raising the red flag" -- (The "Jollie Roguge' -- we expect none, nor give ANY quarter in this battle!"), nonetheless, I see no reasoned purpose in degrading myself or my ARMED RESISTANCE MOVEMENT to the level of that "Dragoon" in the Movie "THE PATRIOT".

There are times (as depicted when he went up against the six soldiers to free his son), that one must use one's "gifts" to the max...

BUT! There IS, & MUST BE a balanced reality of humane & ethical reasoning, in the midst of horrors & insanity! It's what seperates & differentiates beteen VILE EVIL and necessary death dealing!

"KNOW THY ENEMY"..."He who fails to learn from History, is doomed to repeat it's errors"..."For we wrestle not against flesh & blood..."..."Quitters NEVER win, & winners NEVER quit!"
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150170
04/04/2007 05:29 PM
04/04/2007 05:29 PM
nowhere
I
inactive Offline
inactive  Offline
I
nowhere
Zeroedin is right guys. Be careful what you do, remember we are in the right and we need to stay there.

no signature
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150171
04/05/2007 02:02 AM
04/05/2007 02:02 AM
South East Louisiana
L
LaDuckman Offline
LaDuckman  Offline
L
South East Louisiana
So Patriot, what you are saying is when I got pulled over, I should have just come out shooting? I had no Idea what this Morons plans were or why I was even being pulled over till it was to late. I was lucky I didnt have anything in the car. It would have added fuel to an already out of control fire.

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150172
04/05/2007 03:20 AM
04/05/2007 03:20 AM
West Virginia
T
Taylor County Offline
NCO Contributor
Taylor County  Offline
NCO Contributor
T
West Virginia
I don't wxpect them not to rape my woman or molester my child, I in return will do what I see fit. It worked for the VC in Nam, it can work for us. Regardless of what I do disperse as far as pain and punnishment, I will never be as low as they are and we Will ALWAYS be Right regardless of what we have or have not done. There will be no prisoners, I will not waste my units food, time, and resources on scumb. Gentlemen, we are in a WAR and I am here to Win it. at all cost, or there is no reason to fight at all!

Tout Jour Prest.
www.wvfirefighters.com
www.worldnetdaily.com
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150173
04/05/2007 03:24 AM
04/05/2007 03:24 AM
West Virginia
T
Taylor County Offline
NCO Contributor
Taylor County  Offline
NCO Contributor
T
West Virginia
I don't mean to alienate anyone here, we are and will be under stress when all this occours. We are all gonna do things we will look back and wonder about.

Tout Jour Prest.
www.wvfirefighters.com
www.worldnetdaily.com
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150174
04/05/2007 08:54 AM
04/05/2007 08:54 AM
Louisiana
C
Cajunpatriot Offline
NCO Contributor
Cajunpatriot  Offline
NCO Contributor

C
Louisiana
Zeroedin, makes a good point. If and when the SHTF I think it best to comport ourselves in accordance with the civilized rules of warfare. The more we adhere to the rules, the more likely we would be given coverage by the GC. The PRC probably wouldn't follow the GC once they had gumption enough to try and pick a fight. In the last Civil War the Congress voted to treat Southron troops according to the laws of war. I wonder if the same would be true today if, God forbid, Americans started shooting each other? Nevertheless, if we believe in natural law, we should at least try and stick to the rules.

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150175
04/05/2007 08:56 AM
04/05/2007 08:56 AM
Louisiana
C
Cajunpatriot Offline
NCO Contributor
Cajunpatriot  Offline
NCO Contributor

C
Louisiana
Rapides
Unfortunately, it sounds like it is too late to do anything about it:-(

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150176
04/05/2007 05:08 PM
04/05/2007 05:08 PM
West Virginia
T
Taylor County Offline
NCO Contributor
Taylor County  Offline
NCO Contributor
T
West Virginia
Too late for me, most of my ammo is hollow point, and for a reason. According to "rules of war", I am a War Criminal and you all would have to execute me. They play by the "rules" when it fits their needs, and only when so.

Tout Jour Prest.
www.wvfirefighters.com
www.worldnetdaily.com
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150177
04/06/2007 10:00 AM
04/06/2007 10:00 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Cajunpatriot, I agree that we should treat captives and non combatant citizens with all the compassion and respect we can, But to win against their forces we must fight by completely new ways and rules, something they haven't seen in a while, throw them off guard and make them adjust, then change tactics again, to keep them off balance, this is the only possible winning combo.

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150178
04/06/2007 02:31 PM
04/06/2007 02:31 PM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Local Gestapo in a small Central La town...
Would the name of that town happen to start with a "W"?

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150179
04/09/2007 02:49 PM
04/09/2007 02:49 PM
A
alfa6foxtrot Offline
SNCO Contributor
alfa6foxtrot  Offline
SNCO Contributor

A
Zerodin,
Your post, to say the least, was eloquently stated.
I brought up the "Baylor Massacre" mostly to make a point, rather than advocate their methods.
The British didn't afford the Colonists the courtesies of war. They looked at them as traitors only, not having any status as a legitimate army. The Miltiamen in the barn did not expect to be bayoneted in their sleep, as a courtesy of war. When that did happen they adopted the attitude, if we can't sleep in peace, why should the British be able to? Maybe it was an 18th century version of PsyOps.
I understand your point though, and you are right.

Patriot Creed- I WILL NOT be disarmed. I WILL NOT run. I WILL NOT be a POW in my own Country.
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150180
04/09/2007 04:18 PM
04/09/2007 04:18 PM
2nd CORPS/ 6TH DIV/ 28TH FF/ 0...
C
Coolhand Offline
Coolhand  Offline
C
Its the same thing the Brits tried with the Scots. Tried to demoralize them by fighting dirty. That outcome should have told them it was a bad plan. Just like the Scots, Americans have a tendancey (real Americans, not the pussies that wanna "give peace a chance") not to cower in fear and bend over for oppressors, but to get thier hackles up and charge right down their throats. Had a few ancestors in both those fights...on the side of the Scots and the side of the Colonies.

All terror tactics from any quarter do is make me and mine mad. Too bad the oppressors of the world haven't learned from history...too bad for them.

May God have mercy on them, cause I won't.

"I aim to misbehave" - Captain Malcom Reynolds
"If you can't do something smart, do something right." - Shepard Book
"Rightly and Boldly" - Elliott Clan Motto
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150181
04/10/2007 04:59 PM
04/10/2007 04:59 PM
Colorado
Patriot Offline
Patriot  Offline
Colorado
Quote: Taylor: Too late for me, most of my ammo is hollow point, and for a reason. According to "rules of war", I am a War Criminal and you all would have to execute me. They play by the "rules" when it fits their needs, and only when so.

I agree with Zero but, Let's ask some of the servivors of waco what rules were applied? I have to side with Taylor on this one! ALL the people that have been murdered by our enemy including shooting women in the face and 14 year old boys in the back, burning people alive cannot be tolorated. They made the rules, not me.

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150182
04/11/2007 11:55 AM
04/11/2007 11:55 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Patriot makes a good point too, Again I would attempt to play by the rules unless they were doing the otherwise. But that is each mans choice, you must not fail or be caught, so do what you need to do to keep fighting. We are so out numbered that maybe fighting by the rules would get you killed. it is a problem we need to confront.

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150183
04/11/2007 11:42 PM
04/11/2007 11:42 PM
Colorado
Patriot Offline
Patriot  Offline
Colorado
Quote: LaDuckman: So Patriot, what you are saying is when I got pulled over, I should have just come out shooting?

No; At that point you really had no choice in the matter. What needs to be at this point is RECON; Location, habits, addy, worktimes, playtimes, hobbies. All to be catagorized for the future. You will need these. Only trouble here is there are a few good cops left. There will come a day where the misdeeds of a few, the many will suffer as it is with the people at this time. There will come a time and only a little time away that when the checkpoint is encountered, you will have to engage with all your mite and fury. The time is near that when the bubble gum machines come on you will have to immediately engage. We must be ready for it. The time is near my friend! Very near!

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150184
04/24/2007 09:37 AM
04/24/2007 09:37 AM
Iraq
7.62x39 militiaman Offline
7.62x39 militiaman  Offline
Iraq
It's almost sickening. The Sheriffs department here acquired a M-113 APC from the Army. The local ERT (Emergency Response Team) has it for raids. What situation possibly warrants the local police to run in with an armored tracked vehicle!? I think they've armed themselves with MP5 type weapons. My big questions is what happens when they kick your door down, and rush your bedroom. When the bedroom door flies off the hinges, you unload a handgun into the first person through. How does the ensuing legal battle play out? Maybe this has already happened somewhere huh?

7.62x39 militiaman
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150185
04/24/2007 10:48 AM
04/24/2007 10:48 AM
USA
A
A.Patriot2 Offline
NCO Contributor
A.Patriot2  Offline
NCO Contributor

A
USA
What could they need an APC for? How about the pissed off citizens that are in going to be in their very near future?

I hear ya though. But, that's what comes to my mind. They're anticipating what's coming down the pike. Maybe they're "catching wind" of a future armed insurrection? eek

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150186
04/24/2007 11:31 AM
04/24/2007 11:31 AM
C
Coolhand Offline
Coolhand  Offline
C
Nah, most of them just wanna play soldier. They feel like Darth Vader or Robocop in all the SWAT gear and the APC is part of the fantasy. If the american people actually DO start shooting back at them enmasse, they'll probably piss their slick black undies.

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150187
04/24/2007 01:24 PM
04/24/2007 01:24 PM
USA
A
A.Patriot2 Offline
NCO Contributor
A.Patriot2  Offline
NCO Contributor

A
USA
CH-
They like to dress up like Darth Vader? or Robocop?

Bro, that's a pretty simple-minded way of looking at cops on a power trip! And that IS WHAT IT IS........A POWER TRIP! MP-5's...M-16's...H&K's...ALL FULL AUTOS. High powered sniper rifles? ALL the best toys, brother. Come on, you'd love it.

Tell me that if YOU were a cop you would NOT "push your weight" around? Be honest. I most likely would, and I am being honest /w/ ya. That is why I would NOT consider being one....EVER! It opens the door to the "god-mentality". And especially in this new "police state" atmosphere where law enforcement careers are king because you are the ones packin the pieces each and every day - ALL THE TIME - on duty OR OFF.

And, "piss in their undies"? CH, do our soldiers piss in their pants when in a firefight over in the big sand box? I doubt it. I'm not saying they wouldn't be scared. Anyone havin bullets whizzin all around their head would be scared. But, pissin in their panties? You're jokin - right?

Anyhow, read this. Maybe it'll shed some light on the direction this country, with all it's new "Darth Vaders", is heading.

quote:
US Has Most Prisoners in the World Due to Tough Laws

"Tough sentencing laws, record numbers of drug offenders and high crime rates have contributed to the United States having the largest prison population and the highest rate of incarceration in the world, according to criminal justice experts. (Thank you, NRA. Where would freedom be without you?)"

Oh, I forgot to add that the above excerpt was from JPFO's website.

Cordially,
A.P2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150188
04/25/2007 11:57 AM
04/25/2007 11:57 AM
C
Coolhand Offline
Coolhand  Offline
C
Hehe, true enough AP2, I am just frustrated with the fact that just because they are cops, the gummament decides that they are more worthy of trust than we the people are.
I have been in positions of athority before and not thrown my weight around. I actually had thought about joining a police department, but I just cannot justify it. For one thing, I would probably be fired for refusing to enforece illigal statutes and the like. As for the toys, hells yes I want the toys, but certainly not to abuse citizens with.

I wasn't talking about our troops either. I was talking about the classic jack booted thugs that are going to be really suprised when the people don't just bow and scrape and beg for mercy when they come calling in their all black riot armor, APCs, and automatic weapons. Thats all I was saying

Like I said, been a bit riled lately.

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150189
04/25/2007 12:22 PM
04/25/2007 12:22 PM
USA
A
A.Patriot2 Offline
NCO Contributor
A.Patriot2  Offline
NCO Contributor

A
USA
I know you were NOT talkin bout the troops. I used them merely as an example....is all.

No worries, brother! Riled up a bit, U say? ME 3..hehe! Hell, I've been pissed off BIG TIME since my closest friend got screwed over by their bullsh*t laws about assault weaps.

He's still trying to UNdo what they did to him. He just found out that his only recourse is going straight to the Governor for a "pardon". :rolleyes: You know who Commiefornia's Gov is, right? Arnie (I'll B bak) Schwartzenegger. He likes guns, I'm pretty sure but, our state AG don't. That'd be Edmund Brown, Jerry Browns (our ex-Gov several ago) Daddy.

All he can do is to try. They got him on what they call a "domestic violence" charge along with the AW. The DV chg was him and another dude almost mixin it up but didn't. Ya believe that? The "dude" had him citizens arrested or else nuttin would have happened at all. The dude hated my buddy and got back at him that way.

A real messsssssy situation, fer sure!

Anyhow...........later 4 now. smile

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150190
04/27/2007 05:34 AM
04/27/2007 05:34 AM
Florida
Z
zeroedin Offline
zeroedin  Offline
Z
Florida
I want to clarify my statements abit guys...

FIRST I want it CLEAR that I was NOT pointing my finger, but stating a lesson that I've had to absorb...(I was prety determined at one point to "DO UNTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO SO TO ME...IN LIKE MANNER AS THEY'RE DOING![/b]...but, then a SERIOUS "Operator" gave me a lesson in BOTH reality (they rape, torture, SLOWLY kill, & do WHATever it takes to get you to do "their' will, in the REAL wars), as well as a PROFOUND CLASS on the importance, nonetheless, on NOT repeating the "MAIELAI MASSACRE"...and it REALLY DOES come down to the CHARACTER ISSUE...

#2] This ISSUE of "how to respond to an enemy that has no moral restraint" is neither new, nor unencountered & unstudied...and it is WELL WORTH STUDY as to what others have determined...

gotta go...just got a call ...

"KNOW THY ENEMY"..."He who fails to learn from History, is doomed to repeat it's errors"..."For we wrestle not against flesh & blood..."..."Quitters NEVER win, & winners NEVER quit!"
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150191
04/27/2007 05:44 AM
04/27/2007 05:44 AM
Florida
Z
zeroedin Offline
zeroedin  Offline
Z
Florida
Oh well, I'm back again...

Well, to sum it up, I believe that the MORAL/ETHICAL STANDARS that we determine, (individually, & as UNITS) to maintain are the essential difference makers...

The REASON that the ATF are JBT's is due to the lack of a MORAL/ETHICAL STANDARD being BOTH established & maintained...AND, that very REALITY is the MAIN reson this Country is degrading & collapsing & lossing God's blessing...DAILY!

BUT! I'm NOT talking William Bennets' doctrine here! I'm talking simple Christianity...the REALLY TOUGH LOVE sort, that SUFFERS before DEFILING...and that GOES that EXTRA MILE, before cheating, stealing or violating another's rights.

The "COMMON LAW" was based upon two basic precepts:

"I will ALWAYS do what I say I will", and

"I will NOT infringe on others "rights" or "property".

Not so complicated.

And, Jesus' LAWS were TWO also:

#1] "LOVE the Lord your God with ALL of your HEART, SOUL, MIND & STRENGTH." and

#2] "Love thy neighbor AS yourself".

Again...not too comlicated...JUST DAMNED HARD! But...the results are ALWAYS worth the effort!

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150192
04/27/2007 05:48 AM
04/27/2007 05:48 AM
USA
A
A.Patriot2 Offline
NCO Contributor
A.Patriot2  Offline
NCO Contributor

A
USA
QUOTE: "...the results are ALWAYS worth the effort!"

REPLY:
Most of the time..... wink

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150193
04/30/2007 05:54 PM
04/30/2007 05:54 PM
Falls Church VA
B
Box Proper Offline
Box Proper  Offline
B
Falls Church VA
police are a sorry and counter productive replacement for the right to bear arms. Furthering the notion that guns are for domestic squabbles and for personal protection from thieves...

the second amendment is about protecting oneself from the organized thieves with the most guns.

the government.

-"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto. "
-"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government. "

Thomas Jefferson, loyal to freedom
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150194
04/30/2007 06:24 PM
04/30/2007 06:24 PM
USA
A
A.Patriot2 Offline
NCO Contributor
A.Patriot2  Offline
NCO Contributor

A
USA
Dunno where the thread that talked about individual sovereignty is but, here's a link and excerpt about it that I thought was apropriate.

EXCERPT:
"everything connected to a natural disaster is the government’s responsibility. But as Katrina clearly demonstrated, governments fail—consistently—to deal with the aftermath of natural disaster.

What’s a sovereign individual to do? Choosing to live in areas prone to tornadoes, earthquakes, or hurricanes carries risk. If private insurance companies consider the risk too great to bear, as is the case in areas where flood insurance is unavailable except through government, be prepared to suffer a loss. Don’t call on Leviathan for help. Instead, choose your living accommodation to be as resistant to whatever natural disaster might strike as possible. Stockpile food, water, ammunition, and other necessities. Don’t even think about whining if government doesn’t come to your rescue.

Ad infinitum

Do you expect the government to educate your children? To protect you from terrorists? To guarantee your job? To protect you against corporate fraud?

The record speaks loudly. It can’t. Sovereign individuals recognize this and pay the personal costs to prepare for all contingencies.

Sovereign individuals stand opposed to Leviathan. By demanding the freedom to choose the course of their own lives, they accept the responsibility for the consequences of those choices. Do you have what it takes to stand on your own two feet and accept complete responsibility for your choices"?

http://www.sovereignsociety.com/offshore1846.html

Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150195
05/02/2007 10:48 AM
05/02/2007 10:48 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
The problem with police, is the same problem that you find when any individual has power over another. Power corrupts. I believe most officers start out with the notion that they with help the community. But to many temptations and working with the criminal element makes them cynical. They start putting everyone but other cops in the same mold and begin to hate them. That when police powers are abused. Their are many good people who are destroyed by corrupt police forces. It is always better for the people to protect themselves rather then have a police force. Problem is to many people have become pacificists and will not protect themselves. So what do you do?

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Time to Curb Rise in Deadly Paramilitary Police Raids #150196
05/05/2007 09:07 AM
05/05/2007 09:07 AM
Florida
Z
zeroedin Offline
zeroedin  Offline
Z
Florida
BTW guys...I am a FIRM believer in the S.E.A.L. Motto:
"DEFEAT IS NOT AN OPTION. You WILL WIN! By whatever means necessary!"

What I intended to point out is the LINE that must be drawn between MORAL/ETHICAL and deranged, devilish, & moraless.

I'd say the balance is pretty well depicted in the T.V. series "JERICO". While Hawkins & Jake have NO QUALMS in "offing the enemy, by whatever means necessary", they, at the same time, support a HIGH LEVEL OF INTEGRITY, DECENCY, consideration & Godly wisdom, as well as a strong portion of sacrificial LOVE.

Does THAT mean that I will not "PULL IT" when it is time, or that I will be SOOO hesitant that I will allow that "time" to pass? I pray not! I entend to DO all that I can so as to be WELL PRACTICED in the ART OF WAR! I'm "producing" my "UNCONVENTIONAL MODERN ASYMETRICAL WARFARE MANUAL" daily...and AM studying to shew myself approved, a WARRIOR who need not be ashamed".

EACH situation MUST be judged by it's OWN MERITS...you won't need more than the THREAT" of torture, to "break" the adverage "Joe sixpack", but, with a war hardened "blACKWATER" merc, well, torture is REALLY NOT an opperative opTION...just "take out the trash"...CAN YOU see THE DIFFERENCE that I mean?

The GENUINE "FEAR OF GOD" is what makes the GENUINE difference...

KILLING---KNOWING---HAVING; THESE ARE NOT THE OPERATIVE WORDS!

SAVING, RESCUING, ESCAPING, RESISTING, LIVING..these ARE the OPPERATIVE WORDS!

"A fructibus eorum conosetis eos!"

BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM...Matt.7:20

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.