02/06/2010 01:25 PM
02/06/2010 01:25 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline OP
Imagrunt  Offline OP

I
Philistine Occupied CA
CIA Team implicated in Burglary and Bugging of Senator\'s Office.

Last week’s break-in at Senator Mary Landrieu’s office in the New Orleans Federal Building was more than it seemed, much more. All of the 4 arrested had been trained by the CIA and, possibly, Israel.
One arrested, Stan Dai, is listed as an Operations Officer of the Department of Defense Irregular Warfare Program and a known expert and lecturer on, not only surveillance but explosives training, assassinations and “false flag operations.”
If you wanted a plane to crash, an enemy to get sick and die or a building to blow up, Dai would be the man to know how to make it happen. Problem is, his skills were being used as part of a criminal conspiracy inside the United States against members of our own government.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: SENATE BURGLARY: CIA DOMESTIC BLACK-OP TEAM ARRESTED #150518
02/06/2010 08:53 PM
02/06/2010 08:53 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Well, that is a game played by the players, and lets not pretend the good Senator has not played or benefited from her own pieces in the game too.

How many former Blackwater employees have cooled their heels in prison over weapons charges of one kind or another? One of their armorers is doing something like 30 years over giving assistance to the Browns in that tax protest standoff a couple years ago.

An associate of mine got one of those census jobs and the Commerce Department has gotten so paranoid about other agencies intercepting and using or manipulating the information that the census takers are gathering that the order has gone out from the department in Washington severely limiting computer use in the whole process. A very reliable source in the Commerce Department told me they are getting some strong indications that there is some shenanigans afoot over concealing some bad economic indicators like transient and homeless populations in various areas of the country.

There has apparently been a major spike in homelessness and the census bureau has been sending agents to places where homeless would normally gather, with a lot of populations living out of vehicles, only to find that someone had been running intel against their operation and were rousting the homeless and people squatting in camps on abandoned properties before they can be counted, and government social serviced funding adjusted accordingly.

The flip side is they think something might be going on to manipulate the situation with jail and prison populations to shift homeless populations into jail populations so that prisons, jails and justice related agencies get funding instead of social services agencies. Expect to see a bunch of spy games happening back and forth over that during this year, and government agency types being subcontracted to spy on each other over lots of issues.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: SENATE BURGLARY: CIA DOMESTIC BLACK-OP TEAM ARRESTED #150519
02/07/2010 11:56 AM
02/07/2010 11:56 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline OP
Imagrunt  Offline OP

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation. Luke 11:17

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit. Revelation 18:2

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: SENATE BURGLARY: CIA DOMESTIC BLACK-OP TEAM ARRESTED #150520
02/07/2010 02:12 PM
02/07/2010 02:12 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by Imagrunt:
[b]Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation. Luke 11:17

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit. Revelation 18:2 [/b]
Huh? Would this imply that living in a monolithic society with no separation of powers is an improvement?

Re: SENATE BURGLARY: CIA DOMESTIC BLACK-OP TEAM ARRESTED #150521
02/07/2010 07:04 PM
02/07/2010 07:04 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
More fun stuff from infighting among the enemy.

I really had no clue it was that bad with those people

check out http://cleanupatf.org

Secret break-ins, arson on an agent's house, mysterious frequent transfers and bonuses paid to senior staff. Corruption in promotions, favoritism, unlawfully generous affirmative action programs, age discrimination, race discrimination varying in different branch offices, you name it, they got it going on.

Oh, lets not even get into the whole weapons theft issue. The BATF is missing enough full auto hardware and handguns to make your average militia guy drool with envy (and realize, if you encounter any of that stuff it is pretty much open season free for the grabbing since the guy who has it probably stole it from us taxpayers anyway).

Then it also seems those people have been knocking each other off and torching each others houses in ways that would make your average militia group seem kind of lightweight.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.