A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
February 5, 2010
US Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord
Tea party protest in Flagstaff, Arizona

Tim Reid in Nashville

With its 2,800 rooms, fountains, indoor palm trees and expensive restaurants, the Gaylord Opryland Resort seems a strange venue for the first national convention of the Tea Party, which spends its time railing against big-spending government.

It seems odd to some delegates, too. After a year in which this populist, conservative grassroots movement has helped to inflict a string of electoral defeats on President Obama’s Democrats, the sumptuous inaugural gathering is in danger of splitting the Tea Partiers, rather than uniting them.

As 600 delegates arrived last night for the two-day convention, with a speech by Sarah Palin tomorrow evening as its keynote event, the anti-establishment revolution was beset by internecine battles.

Several Tea Party groups decided to boycott the event. They object to each delegate being charged $549 (£350) per ticket, and an additional $349 to attend a steak and lobster banquet while Mrs Palin, the former Alaskan governor and vice-presidential candidate, speaks. Then there is the small matter of the $100,000 being paid to Mrs Palin. “That’s a lot of damned tea,” one delegate griped. She promised to spend her fee on campaigns, candidates and issues.

The most offensive part about the convention, the Tea Party boycotters say, is that the group organising it, Tea Party Nation Inc, is a for-profit business run by two Tennessee lawyers, a husband and wife called Judson and Sherry Phillips. One right-wing blogger, Dan Riehl, accused Mr Phillips of wanting to become a Tea Party millionaire.

Philip Glass, the head of the National Precinct Alliance, which has pulled out of the convention, said: “There’s just a tremendous amount of anger about the ticket price.”

Mark Skoda, a spokesman and delegate, said: “When you want to have the appropriate venue and appropriate security to handle an event of this nature you need somewhere like the Gaylord. The cost includes everybody’s food and all other amenities. We haven’t forced anyone to pay, and we haven’t asked for subsidies or bailouts.”

The Tea Party movement arrived on the scene last winter with nationwide protests against Mr Obama’s $787 billion stimulus Bill, bailout of the US car industry and size of government. As the year progressed, the loose confederation held thousands of rallies and disrupted politicians’ town hall meetings, directing their most vocal opposition against healthcare reform.

At the time, the Democrats dismissed them as fringe obsessives.

Not any more. Just ask the White House. The Tea Party movement has harnessed a sweeping anti-Washington, anti-incumbent mood, an anger that has had a role in a series of recent Democratic election defeats, most notably the loss of the Massachusetts Senate seat. That ended Mr Obama’s 60-seat filibuster-proof majority in the upper chamber and all but destroyed his hopes of historic health legislation.

Scott Brown, the winning Republican, was sworn in yesterday.

The movement, named after the 1773 anti-colonial revolt in Boston, has no central command or organisation. Yet it has attracted a mix of grassroots conservatives, libertarians, independents and even disaffected Democrats.

Moderate Republicans are fearful of them. Tea Partiers have been throwing money and time behind conservative candidates to challenge party incumbents deemed not conservative enough.

Their efforts have even left John McCain, the 2008 Republican presidential candidate, facing a stiff primary challenge from a Tea Party-backed challenger in Arizona. In Florida, Charlie Crist, the once-popular Governor running for the Senate, has fallen behind in the polls to Marco Rubio, a Republican challenger and darling of the Tea Partiers.

So this first effort at a national gathering in Nashville comes at a critical moment for the Tea Party. Can it continue to harness the anti-big spending anger and its loosely affiliated nature into a stronger, more coherent political force? Or could it destroy itself amid infighting and a lack of central command?

The Tea Party Express, which took to the road this summer, boycotted the meeting, as did FreedomWorks. The groups were already accused of being too close to the Republican establishment. The Express group also fell out with the Tea Party Patriots. The American Liberty Alliance said that it withdrew as a sponsor.

Two prominent conservative congresswomen, Michelle Bachman and Marsha Blackburn, also pulled out. They said that they still supported the movement but were worried about congressional ethics rules involving for-profit events.

Mrs Palin wrote on Wednesday that, as with all grassroots efforts, the nature of the movement meant that sometimes the debates were loud and the organization was messier than that of a polished, controlled machine. Some Tea Partiers complain that Mrs Palin is too much of an establishment figure to address them and is hijacking the movement.

Still, the event promises much. The opening reception today features music by Ray Stevens, the 71-year-old country musician whose We The People (“You vote Obamacare, We’re gonna vote you outta there”), has become a Tea Party anthem. He will be joined by Lisa Mei Norton, a retired air force sergeant who will perform A Revolution’s Brewin’.

There will be speeches such as “Defeating liberalism via the primary process” and “Why Christians must engage”. Ana Puig, a Brazilian-born US citizen, will compare Mr Obama to Latin America’s Marxist dictators.

In a bar in town, the Nashville Democratic Party will hold a happy hour at 5pm called Anything But Tea.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150523
02/07/2010 11:58 AM
02/07/2010 11:58 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Tea Party = usurped, just like the POTUS, and the vast majority of Congress.

However, Sarah Palin did make prominent mention of the "R" word...

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150524
02/07/2010 12:15 PM
02/07/2010 12:15 PM
Dallas, TX
L
LouisCipher777 Offline
LouisCipher777  Offline
L
Dallas, TX
the "tea party" was over before it began. something with a simple message, absorbed by the very establishment they were fighting against.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150525
02/07/2010 01:21 PM
02/07/2010 01:21 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
This article was posted for a reason;

...Not to discredit the TEA party goals or original agenda; but to expose the tactics of the forces of evil.

Always remember this: What they fear, they demonize. What they can't demonize, the co-opt. The FOE has infiltrated ALL patriotic organizations and in some cases went so far as to set up false orgs to draw people away from the real effort.

Learn to recognize these people and their tactics of subversion. Learn them well and apply the same to their groups and organizations.

Also, don't give up on your groups or the TEA party movement just because the FOE is working hard to lead it into a stonewall or to seize control. Thwart their plans at every opportunity. Expose their operatives...embarrass and discredit them. All the while, use the TEA parties as a screening and recruitment tool for the real resistance. Use them to spread the truth, to educate and propagandize for our side.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150526
02/08/2010 01:27 PM
02/08/2010 01:27 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Here's something ironic, or tragic, or something. Rep. Ron Paul will face a "Tea Party" challenger.

Tea Party associations aside, many of the challengers' criticisms echo concerns of Paul's past opponents: that he is too focused on his national ambitions; that his views are too extreme; that he doesn't support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; that he votes "no" on everything, including federal aid for his district after Hurricane Ike.
I thought responsible spending and adherence to the Constitution was what the tea parties were all about. It looks like those principles--and the man who did more than anyone else to get the tea party movement started in the first place--are being thrown under the bus.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150527
02/08/2010 02:17 PM
02/08/2010 02:17 PM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
Like I said a long time ago and repeated over and over.

There is no better way to control the opposition than to lead it.

We know what truth, justice and the American way is.

Any person who speaks or works against it, even if and especially if paid millions by FAUX is the enemy.

You cannot have a little tyranny. It is liberty or death.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150528
02/08/2010 03:24 PM
02/08/2010 03:24 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
All of these groups, including oathkeepers and appleseed have been infiltrated by the forces of evil from the very start. It's about time we eliminate the rotten apples and take out the trash.

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150529
02/08/2010 05:44 PM
02/08/2010 05:44 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
It's really pathetic, They just don't get it. This makes me think of a football game where the home team is 7 points behind entering into the second half,on the kickoff the home team returns it to the 9yrd line, the player jumps up, hands the ball to the reff, and the reff runs away with the ball. It was the only ball. Now we have to hunt down the reff before we can finish the game! And now the momentum is lost and the visitors have time to regroup. Maybe we should be playing Hockey! SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150530
02/09/2010 02:11 AM
02/09/2010 02:11 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
You know, I'm really not surprised that Ron Paul has a challenger for the primary. He usually does, and he's usually well funded by the Republican National Committee. I've got five bucks that says this one will be, too. Any takers?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150531
02/09/2010 10:56 AM
02/09/2010 10:56 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Warning: NeoCon Palin’s Tea Party Takeover Will Facilitate Obama Re-election

Aaron Dykes & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In an urgent message on the systematic betrayal of the tea party, Alex Jones warns against the turncoats and deceivers flocking from the weakened GOP and FOX News wings to harness the populist uprising that briefly found life outside of the traditional two-party system.

Sarah Palin made more than headlines this past week– attempting a takeover of the tea party movement, backing GOP hack Rick Perry over a real & viable candidate, pitching for war on Iran and assessing Obama’s weaknesses in 2012.

Her presence as the keynote speaker at the ‘Tea Party Nation’ event this past weekend signaled a realignment of the once pro-Constitution tea party with the empty ideals of the Republican party, urging upset Americans to let go of their anger towards the two-party system and support a GOP platform once again.

Further, in traveling to Texas to stump for incumbent Governor Rick Perry after speaking under the Tea Party Nation banner, Palin is slighting the one real tea party candidate running in Texas– a rising Debra Medina who is insistent on shaking up the status quo and triumphing over party stooges Perry & Hutchinson. As of today, Medina is reportedly only 4 points behind challenger Kay Bailey Hutchinson. If no candidate gets 50%, a run-off is forced between the top two candidates.

What’s more, phony Palin fundamentally betrayed the sentiments of millions of Americans– whether at the tea parties or not– who have articulated their desire to scale down the Federal government and bring back troops from an unsustainable global U.S. empire. In a stunning statement on FOX News, Palin suggested that ‘if’ Obama played ‘the War Card’ by starting a war with Iran, only then would he have a viable chance at reelection in 2012. With the obvious implication that she too is eyed for 2012, Palin reinforced unconditional support for Israel’s agenda and urged Obama towards the same end.

Palin proves to be yet another front for NeoCon aggression in the middle east. Her senseless and deranged drumbeat for an Iranian War, like her support for torture and opposition to detainee rights, follows a recent column from Daniel Pipes lauding such a war as the only way to save Obama’s presidency.

Palin’s perceived ditziness is no excuse. At the very best, Palin’s confused-coloration between FOX-esque turncoats like Glenn Beck, Mike Huckabee and Rick Perry and ‘grassroots’ constitutionalists within the tea party movement demonstrates her flippant viewpoint and her naïveté.

However, like Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin is not clueless or wrong. She too is a wolf in sheep’s clothing– not a Libertarian, Constitutionalist, freedom-lover or populist. Instead, both Beck and Palin are duplicitous and deceiving whores of the global establishment, practiced at fooling well-meaning followers into betraying their own interests.

Palin’s presence at the forefront of GOP presidential hopefuls for 2012 gives insight into a dismal political field cynically weeded of any independent or level-minded candidates. Instead, the system, which tricks the people again and again, favors a selection of potential successors guaranteed to be worse than the president before. Who but Obama could follow the abuses of George W. Bush? Who could be worse than Sarah Palin after Obama? Who but Palin could allow a president as unpopular as Obama to think of digging in for another term? Are we destined to lose all we have as we are trapped between the Devil and the deep-blue sea, headed towards WWIII and an apocalyptic economic atmosphere?

Hopefully not. But as Alex notes, we don’t have time to be fooled yet again by a political sideshow– a bait & switch– meant to volley between fundamentally-rotten Democrats and fundamentally-rotten Republicans. Americans must rise above that tightly-controlled paradigm, take a deep breath, and root out the evil and corruption deep within the system before all is lost.

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150532
02/09/2010 11:06 AM
02/09/2010 11:06 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
It wouldn't be so bad for Ron Paul's texas district to have a Tea party challenger, I just wish people were smart enough to elect him President first...

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150533
02/10/2010 11:00 AM
02/10/2010 11:00 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
...Ron Paul... that man still raises my hackles for not challenging the 08 vote fraud and making it an issue. That killed his campaign and my support for him.

The Tea Party-inflitrate them back! Every time one of those neo-douches mentions blowing up some sandn!ggers(that's what they think but they're too cowardly to say it) show them some photos of those blown up human beings and ask them if THEY did 9/11. Those fuckers are motivated by racism and power so shove the results in their fat pill popping faces.

Meantime, establish e-mail groups, use the image, name and as much of the resources of the infiltrated and controlled org as possible for original purposes... I got a article alomst done on this, should be up by end of the week.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150534
02/10/2010 11:18 AM
02/10/2010 11:18 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Ron Paul Warns Of Neo-Con Takeover Of Tea Party Movement

Grass roots groups founded by Congressman’s supporters have been infiltrated by Republican party operatives

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Congressman Ron Paul warns that the movement his supporters founded nearly three years ago has been infiltrated and overtaken by neo-cons, following the de facto election of Sarah Palin as the leader of the nationwide tea party movement.

Speaking with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Paul said his message was “somewhat different” to what the tea party groups are now espousing and that his core ideals had been “diluted” since the tea party movement began to grow.

“The Republican party wants to make sure there’s a neo-con type of influence,” said Paul, adding that Palin’s endorsement of his son’s Senate campaign and platform gave him pause.

Paul said that the neo-con influence on foreign policy was still very much alive within the White House as well as the tea parties, proving that a movement originally founded on a strong populist stance is beginning to mimic exactly what the establishment wants.

“More troops in Afghanistan, bombing Yemen and bombing Pakistan and thinking about going into Iran, so that’s the infiltration philosophically of different positions,” said Paul.

As Alex Jones warned yesterday, if there was ever any doubt as to the true intentions behind Sarah Palin being forwarded as the de facto leader of the tea party movement, everything was made clear following her speech at the Republican-funded “Tea Party Nation” event in Nashville this past weekend.

During her keynote address and in subsequent television appearances, Palin aggressively beat the drums for war with Iran while failing to mention any of the issues that formed the bedrock of the original tea party movement – namely ending an unconstitutional foreign policy that is bankrupting America and auditing the private Federal Reserve.

Since it was hijacked by neo-cons, the tea party movement has slowly turned on Congressman Ron Paul.

As the Dallas Morning News reported on Sunday, Paul has three opponents in the March Republican primary attempting to unseat him, all of whom have ties to the new incarnation of the tea party movement run by neo-cons.

Watch the video below in which Alex Jones explains how the tea party movement has been infiltrated by neo-cons with the intention of completely destroying a grass roots revolution originally crafted by Ron Paul supporters, libertarians and true Constitutionalist conservatives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH-zRrutJ_Q&feature=player_embedded

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150535
02/10/2010 01:56 PM
02/10/2010 01:56 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Getting the tea parties through the terrible twos. Scott Ott, Bill Whittle, and Steven Green on the movement. They're dead on; getting it started was the easy part. Keeping it on course is going to be a trick. About nine minutes.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150536
02/12/2010 07:46 PM
02/12/2010 07:46 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Marvel Comics, now owned by Disney, published this TP Bashing episode in the latest Captain America #602.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150537
02/13/2010 03:31 AM
02/13/2010 03:31 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
On a more hopeful note, Glenn Reynolds has has an article in the [b]Wall Street Journal[/b] covering the tea party movement.

Here's an excerpt, but I strongly recommend reading the whole thing:

Press attention focused on Sarah Palin’s speech, which was well-received by the crowd. But the attendees I met weren’t looking to her for direction. They were hoping she would move in theirs. Right now, the tea party isn’t looking for leaders so much as leaders are looking to align themselves with the tea party.

It’s easy to see why. A recent Investor’s Business Daily/TIPP poll found that three-fourths of independent voters have a favorable opinion of the tea party. This enthusiasm, however, does not translate into an embrace of establishment Republicanism. One of the less-noted aspects of Mrs. Palin’s speech was her endorsement of primary challenges for incumbent Republicans, something that is already underway. Tea partiers I talked to hope to replace a lot of entrenched time-servers and to throw a scare into others.

One primary challenger is Les Phillip. He is running against Republican Parker Griffith in Alabama’s fifth congressional district. Mr. Phillip, a black businessman and Navy veteran who immigrated with his parents from Trinidad in his youth, got his start in politics speaking at a tea-party protest in Decatur, Ala., last year.

“Somebody had to speak,” he told me, “so I stepped up.” He did well enough that he was invited to speak at another protest in Trussville, Ala., after which things sort of snowballed. Of the tea partiers, he says, “Their values are pretty much mine. I live in a town in North Alabama where there are plenty of blacks driving Mercedes and living in big houses. Only in America can someone come from a little island and live the dream. I’ve liked it, and that’s what I want for my children. [But] I saw the window closing for my own kids.”

Mr. Phillip has gotten tea-party endorsements, as well as one from Mike Huckabee. The Republican establishment is siding with Mr. Griffith, who only recently switched from Democrat to Republican. That support is perhaps understandable as realpolitik, but it’s not the sort of thing that sits well with tea partiers, who think that too much realpolitik is what rendered the Republican Party corrupt and ossified over the past decade.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150538
02/13/2010 07:48 AM
02/13/2010 07:48 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Don’t trust Glen Beck, he is bought and paid for controlled opposition

Its not Conspiracy Theory
Saturday, February 13th, 2010
I used to be a big fan of Glen Beck. I thought here is a guy, first on CNN/Headline News and then FOX News, as well as his massive mainstream radio show, telling it like it really is without most of the Politically Correct spin and party politics pandering that we are all so used to.

He seemed to champion the growing awakening known to a significant percentage of the American people and felt by many many more who know that something is very wrong with the two political dinosaurs known as the Republicans and the Democrats.

This awakening is what started so many different Liberty movements, such as all the separate & diverse Tea Party groups that started popping up all over the nation. So called liberals & conservatives both woke up to the false Left-Right Paradigm and left the 2 party system behind.

They understood that the elites from the 2 party system and the mainstream media have scientifically designed this system to control us by keeping us, the masses so busy bickering over relatively petty differences between left and right that most of us didn’t realize that both the 2 parties and mainstream media (MSM) all play for the same team in reality.

They know this and it has been terrifying them since at least 2007 when they all started talking about the Great Banker Bailouts. And as the MSM and 2 party elites seemed to put aside their so-called differences just long enough to agree that $780 billion of the Americans money was needed to stop a collapse of the economy so bad it was depression level.

Dont trust Glen Beck, he is bought and paid for controlled opposition 190110banner4

But as a nation, we collectively did not take the bait and screamed out NO to our elected representative’s via letters to the editor, emails, mail, and even better in person at townhall meetings and they heard us the first time and did not pass the bailout bill…until after the November elections.

And this is where the charlatan Glen Beck comes in. As I was saying before, it seemed like he had his fingers on the pulse of this movement and would repeat what the people in the awakened Liberty movement were saying, that the 2 party system is corrupt and that the bankers were greedy risk takers that lost to many gambles and that they should suck it up.

He had our ears and then some of our hearts and millions thought that this is our guy who speaks for us. And so many of us let him captain our Liberty ship because he repeats what he hears the people say on his shows until… his true masters tell him to turn the ship sideways at the last moment into the iceberg. He was against the bailouts before he was for the bailouts http://clips.mediamatters.org/mmtv/200909210037 .

He betrayed us because thats his job. He is an agent of disinformation and he is also what is called Controlled Opposition.

Controlled Opposition is when the elites know there is a growing legitimate mass movement that threaten their agenda, so what they do is start a similar movement or group with their hand picked puppet leaders with charisma, who then parrots the original movements message until its time to a.) turn the movement in another direction like Beck and the Bailouts, or b.) do something so awful so it turns public opinion against it so as to discredit the entire movement entirely.

He has also hi-jacked the small independent anti-2 party Tea Party movement into a single be-mouth known as Tea-Party Nation alla Sarah Palin, that will be absorbed into the Republican Party, thus defeating the very purpose of the original Tea Partys. Keep your eyes open for these type of dirty tricks. There all over the place.

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150539
02/14/2010 01:27 PM
02/14/2010 01:27 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
On Tuesday, Michael Steele (chairma...t with about fifty Tea Party organizers. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

My advice to Michael Steele: Don't talk. Listen.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150540
02/15/2010 01:24 PM
02/15/2010 01:24 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
The Tea Party of Nevada. I've got my doubts about this group, too.

To be honest, I have my doubts the tea party movement should morph itself into a political party. I think they'll make more headway by staying independent. But then, they don't seem too terribly independent now, either.

Maybe I'll run a poll about this later.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150541
02/17/2010 02:48 PM
02/17/2010 02:48 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Is Bill Clinton planning a Tea Party counterattack?

...Big Government has learned that Clintonistas are plotting a “push/pull” strategy. They plan to identify 7-8 national figures active in the tea party movement and engage in deep opposition research on them. If possible, they will identify one or two they can perhaps ‘turn’, either with money or threats, to create a mole in the movement. The others will be subjected to a full-on smear campaign. (Has MSNBC already been notified?)

Big Government has also learned that James Carville will head up the effort.

Obviously, there is no love lost between Obama and the Clinton machine. It may at first seem odd that Clinton would rush to Obama’s defense, but the tea party movement poses a threat far beyond the immediate goals of the Obama Administration.

The tea party movement could evolve into a new political realignment, one founded on a belief in limited government and less government interference in the economy. The Progressive agenda, which has been painstakingly built up over the last three decades, could be left in tatters.

As the Clinton’s know, “politics ain’t beanbag.” Expect the counterattack soon. Don’t say you haven’t been warned.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150542
02/17/2010 03:07 PM
02/17/2010 03:07 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Airforce, take a look at this.
http://www.awrm.org/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=44;t=000059

Also, Shanity has been all over this for the past couple of days. He has repeatedly said the "Republican party must maintain control of the Tea party movement and not allow it to morph into a 3rd or independent party. He is now telling the independents and libertarians that they must join the "conservative base" or get out of the way.

Both political parties are scarred shitless of the tea party/freedom movement. They are pulling out all the stops to demonize, divide and destroy it, if they can not control it outright.

Re: Tea Party 'revolution' threatened by discord #150543
02/17/2010 03:34 PM
02/17/2010 03:34 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Yep. Established politicians of all stripes are having a tough time dealing with the Tea Party movement. They'll stop at nothing to destroy it.

They're problem is, it really is a grassroots movement. I saw this at the tea party events I've attended. GOP speakers were treated politely when they spoke, but it was Randy Brogdon, the leader of the Tenth Amendment movement in the Oklahoma state senate, who is getting the most out of this movement here in Oklahoma. He came out of nowhere to take the lead in the state governor race.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.