Playing the Patriots #150548
02/10/2010 05:24 AM
02/10/2010 05:24 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Playing the Patriots

Doug McIntosh has a donation based blog at www.preparingforthefuture.org. Click on the General Discussion and go to the thread "How to Get Doomer Doug's Password." Instructions are listed there for how to get the password.

February 8, 2010
Doug McIntosh
© SteveQuayle.com

The New World Order is up to its mindgames yet again. The standard modus operandi, method of operation, is create the problem, provoke the reaction and then provide the solution. The NWO has used this time and time again to control both the framework of dissent and to control the outcome of any dissent. The NWO is using the "Tea Party" movement to further the mechanisms of political control in the United States. While the Tea Party movement is indeed a grassroots level welling up of contempt for the status quo, it is now in danger of being hijacked by the NWO. The way the NWO is doing this is by making the Tea Party movement use the same old tired and pathetic politicians comprising the "conservative" movement.

The New World Order, that inbred, mutant group of elite families who really do control the global political and economic systems, is smart enough to realize that their hand picked candidate Obama the First is failing in the job they gave him to do. Obama has provoked a storm of protest over his imposition of a Marxist dictatorship upon America. The result of that is a genuine effort by the serfs to take back their country. This the NWO will not allow since it interferes with their long-standing goal of changing the western democracies into feudal states with the NWO in charge. We have a situation where the NWO must allow enough dissent to keep the sheeple happy; yet, not enough dissent to actually change things.

We have been in this situation before. In 1992 Ross Perot was allowed to tap into popular discontent with his Reform Party. The NWO goal was to divert popular anger just enough to make sure their hand-picked candidate Bill Clinton would be elected. They did that by allowing Perot to be strong in the spring and summer, then drop out and come back in the fall. By doing that, Perot destroyed his credibility just enough to siphon off enough votes from Bush Senior to allow Clinton to squeak by. Like I said, the NWO has been playing the patriot movement like a violin for a long time now and they are pretty good at it.

In the context of 2010 the Tea Party movement is being allowed to exist for one reason only: it will allow the NWO controlled Republican party to take control of both the US House of Representatives and the US Senate in November. The NWO always operates on a two step forward and one step back technique. Even though the NWO does back off from time to time, the net result is still you are worse off than before the NWO made their move. Obama's true failure is he tried the four steps forward and no steps back method. As a result the NWO finds itself with a genuine grass roots political opposition for the first time in nearly 20 years. The NWO response to that, since it knows it cannot crush the grassroots effort, is to try and hijack it and divert the popular rage into New World Order party number two, the Republicans.

It is clear from the speeches, and who is giving the speeches, at the convention this is the NWO plan. First let's take a look at the Tea Party's new darling Mr. Tancredo. He is the type of phony politician the NWO is going to use to hijack the Tea Party movement. Mr. Tancredo first came to notice in 1998 in Colorado running on a term limit campaign, which he latched onto to get elected. Except when his promise to actually leave office came due, he decided term limits didn't apply to him. To put it bluntly Mr. Tancredo is a political opportunist and a liar who attaches himself to popular conservative positions like a leech. Next, Mr. Tancredo decided that being anti illegal immigrant was a winning cause and he latched onto it. Mr. Tancredo left office in 2008 so he could run for the Republican nomination for President. Failing miserably at that he is now trying to use the Tea Party movement to further his personal political ambitions. He will destroy the Tea Party movement since the only political principal Mr. Tancredo has is what's good for Tancredo.

Another politician trying to ride the Tea Party coattails is Texas Governor Perry. If there is a bigger NWO shill than Perry the name escapes my mind. Perry has done nothing to deal with the illegal hordes pouring over the Texas border. Perry's call for a Texas Republic is exactly the kind of NWO misinformation I am talking about. There actually was a movement for a Texas Republic back in the 80's I think. The result of that was they stormed the compound and hunted down the refugees with helicopters and shot them. Perry has a long list of NWO sponsored political agendas, from forced medical treatment to the highway corridor from Mexico to Kansas. In other words, Perry is NWO to the core. Yet here he is talking like a patriot and mouthing patriot platitudes. Give me a break. You must walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

The final of my gang of three is Sarah Palin. Why she has been treated like some kind of conservative goddess is beyond me. She happens to have some positions I agree with such as her support of the second amendment. When she first came on the political scene, with that picture of her firing an M-16, I was hopeful maybe we had something here. Unfortunately, buyers remorse quickly set in for me. She is a Republican party hack with NWO acceptable positions on both illegal immigration and our imperial adventures overseas. Further, her resigning from office as well as her, in my opinion, rather interesting religious views call into question her abilities. Finally, her support of John McCain for US Senator show her for what she truly is. Palin is a hunk of red meat thrown to the conservative base, much like Spiro Agnew was for Nixon. Palin could have supported McCain's challenger, a true patriot, but she chose not to. The reason she chose not to is her NWO masters want McCain back in the Senate where he can continue his decades long effort to destroy the United States. McCain has done nothing, absolutely nothing, to control the flood of illegals over the border. In fact, McCain is a perfect example of how the NWO uses the Republican Party to hoodwink conservatives with all this bipartisanship drivel.

When the Tea Party allows these three political hacks to latch onto a genuine grassroots movement, the result will be fatal for any true chance at change. The point of the NWO is not to destroy the Tea Party: the NWO seeks to divert it into supporting business as usual Republicans. As far as I can tell, the NWO is getting the job done. I am concerned the Tea Party movement will be hijacked by the NWO and turned into nothing more than a method to have the Republicans regain control in 2010. If the Republicans do regain political control I will make a prediction: nothing will change. A Republican dominated House and Senate may blunt some of our esteemed fuhrer's more ludicrous attempts at imposing a Marxist dictatorship. However, it was the Republicans who voted for the first bailout in October of 2008. You remember that one, the one that killed the American Republic?

The reason the NWO want the Republicans back in control in 2010, in my opinion, is they are setting the USA up for martial law and military coup d'tat in 2010. Reread my next to last essay called "Military coup d'tat in 2012" for my views on that. We will have a situation where the anger of the general populace will have been diverted in 2010 by the hijacking of the Tea Party movement.. However, in 2012 the popular rage will be so great, due to the fact nothing will have changed under two years of Republican control, the NWO will be able to provoke armed clashes and thus impose direct military rule. In other words, patriots are being played and set up by the NWO. One of the ways the NWO is doing this is by hijacking the one movement that actually could take the country back from the Wall Street Whores and the banksters. If the NWO can do that, if the NWO can con patriots one more time, then they will have set up the endgame in 2012.

It is clear to me the populace is enraged by what is going on. This rage has led to the creation of the Tea Party movement. The NWO wants to use that rage for its own purposes. To do that they need to get the Tea Party to buy into the Sarah Palin/Tancredo type of controlled opposition to our esteemed fuhrer's Marxist agenda. What the NWO can't afford, and will make every effort to divert, is a genuine and effective political effort at a true patriot based third party. The NWO doesn't give a damn if the Republicans take back the US Senate and House of Representatives in 2010. What they are truly terrified of is a middle class based third party that will do things like pass term limits, a balanced budget amendment, seal the borders and start jailing the Wall Street Whores, Banksters and politicians who committed fraud. The NWO can rest assured their lap dog Republicans, like Perry, Palin and Tancredo will do no such thing.

You can tell the difference between how the mainstream press treated Ron Paul versus how they treat Palin. Despite some very vicious personal attacks on Palin, there has been nowhere near the venom directed at Ron Paul when he was running for the Republican nomination. The reason for that is simple: the NWO controlled press understands that Ron Paul has the potential to be dangerous. After all, any true audit of the Federal Reserve, or the abolition of the Federal Reserve, as advocated by Ron Paul would be devastating to the criminals running the NWO. This is why they did things like steal primary election victories in Nevada and other states from Mr. Paul. Sarah Palin, despite what the mainstream press would have you think, is part of the NWO group. Her goal is to placate the rubes out in the boonies by waving around her M-16 and thus keep them from really figuring out what is going on and actually doing something about it. The NWO doesn't care about the process. The NWO cares about the results. The NWO views the Tea Party movement, as long as it is controlled and shaped by trusted "conservatives", to be a valuable tool in achieving its long range goals.

If the Tea Party movement can truly rise to the great task before it, the restoration of the historical American Constitutional Republic, then it can save America from its dismal fate. However, if the Tea Party movement allows its anger and focus to turn into endorsing Republican candidates in 2010 simply on the theory they are better than Peloski and Reid, we are doomed. A drunken German Shepherd would be better than either Reid or Peloski. Unless we actually elect true patriots, men and women who will vote to audit the Federal Reserve, or indict the Wall Street Whores then nothing will change. And when nothing has changed by 2012 we will indeed get military rule. The military will either support the people or they will obey the New World Order. Either way we will see the end of America and both our way of life and our culture.

I hope the Tea Party movement gets it right this time. If they do not, we are truly doomed.

All links to this article must include link to www.stevequayle.com/ Copyright reserved

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Playing the Patriots #150549
02/10/2010 06:03 AM
02/10/2010 06:03 AM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
To regain control of elections and the government it is necessary to gain control of the nomination process, in order to control the nomination process you must regain control of the republican party.

This can easily be done, it requires true grass roots effort that is very possible to do.

Be ELECTED a Precinct Committee Officer,

elected PCO's make the rules just the same as a constitutional delegate does at a constitutional convention, but you must elected and represent the precinct in which you were elected, not appointed and not in another precinct.(this trick was used heavily in the last election telling elected PCO's to represent other precincts and appointing PCO's and telling them falsely they could vote in the rules making which they can not).

The only other alternative is a whole lot of spilling of blood, unfortunately both theirs and ours.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Playing the Patriots #150550
02/10/2010 11:18 AM
02/10/2010 11:18 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
I would add that all the focus on state and federal offices ignores the fact that most of the tyranny is locally enforced. Hundreds of thousands of municipalities across America do the grunt work of the NWO.

The Democrats and Republicans are smart enough to maintain local campaigns, local candidates, a political machine that captures the hearts and rather small minds of those still party loyal.

We haven't done this. We support Ron Paul but does Ron Paul go around and support or raise up local candidates to build up a political machine of our own?

Besides we need political and economic bases of support and those can be most effectively built up with local campaigns, full tickets of candidates to sweep the local government clean using the recall election process and a hefty dose of Alinsky tactics and community organization. Sooner all the militiamen, preppers, Tea Partiers, etc. figure this out...

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.