A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Man Arrested for Practicing Second Amendment, Warning About Martial Law

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, February 11, 2010

In Massachusetts, more than a dozen but less than twenty firearms are considered an arsenal and may get you arrested and held for “evaluation,” especially if you mistrust and fear the government.

“A Massachusetts man is under arrest for the stash of guns police found in his possession,” reports MSNBC, WHDH-TV, and the Associated Press. “Authorities took Gregory Girard, 45, into custody Wednesday afternoon on weapons charges after apparently finding dozens of guns inside his Manchester-by-the-Sea home.”

According to the report, flares guns, handcuffs, kevlar vests, and helmets are weapons.

Girard’s crime? He feared the government would impose martial law. “He was convinced that martial law was imminent,” said a prosecutor.

Authorities were tipped off by his wife, a Cambridge psychiatrist. She told police she was afraid to go home and plans to file a restraining order. “He made the following statements to her, ‘Don’t talk to people. Shoot them instead. It’s fine to shoot people in the head, because traitors deserve it,’” the prosecutor said. It was not reported in what context the statements were made.

Girard rarely left the house, hoarded food and medication and warned those in adjoining apartments not to be alarmed by noises that sounded like gunfire, according to his neighbors, the report states. He had converted his third-story loft into a firing range, according to police.

In Massachusetts, this enough to get you arrested and held for psychiatric evaluation. Actually threatening and assaulting somebody is not required. All you have to do is have a couple guns, assorted military and police equipment, and talk about martial law.

In April of 2009, Massachusetts passed S18, a martial law bill. It gives the governor the power to authorize the deployment and use of force to distribute supplies and materials and and allows local authorities to enter private residences for investigation and to quarantine individuals.

“Any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a local public health authority or its designee, given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or by a fine of note more than one thousand dollars, or both,” the legislation states.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Man Arrested for Practicing Second Amendment #150566
02/11/2010 12:43 PM
02/11/2010 12:43 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
+1 If your wife is a state mental health worker, don't keep your stuff stashed around the house.

That means establishing the bugout point with some people and stocking up to hunker down at that place, beyond that, you have to consider your residence compromised.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Man Arrested for Practicing Second Amendment #150567
02/11/2010 02:20 PM
02/11/2010 02:20 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Obviously his biggest mistake was his talking,His worst mistake was surrendering. The problem for the Patriot movement is our voice, without it no one wakes up, with it we are Identifiable, hence the conundrum. And the flaw with live to fight another day theory is the only fighting you will be doing is on your cellblock! Just my opinion,If we are not going to live out our convictions then what the hell is the point. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Man Arrested for Practicing Second Amendment #150568
02/11/2010 04:48 PM
02/11/2010 04:48 PM
Upstate New York
T
Tahawus Offline
Tahawus  Offline
T
Upstate New York
He did not have his wife on board. That was his biggest mistake. People need to make sure their households are squared away.

Re: Man Arrested for Practicing Second Amendment #150569
02/11/2010 08:23 PM
02/11/2010 08:23 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by Tahawus:
He did not have his wife on board. That was his biggest mistake. People need to make sure their households are squared away.
+10,000

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Man Arrested for Practicing Second Amendment #150570
02/12/2010 01:36 PM
02/12/2010 01:36 PM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Yep, Tahawus +1

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.