11/25/2011 04:29 AM
FREE-KENTUCKY
H
HUNTRKILR91 Offline OP
HUNTRKILR91  Offline OP
H
FREE-KENTUCKY
Detention

Senators Demand the Military Lock Up American Citizens in a “Battlefield” They Define as Being Right Outside Your Window
While nearly all Americans head to family and friends to celebrate Thanksgiving, the Senate is gearing up for a vote on Monday or Tuesday that goes to the very heart of who we are as Americans. The Senate will be voting on a bill that will direct American military resources not at an enemy shooting at our military in a war zone, but at American citizens and other civilians far from any battlefield — even people in the United States itself.

Senators need to hear from you, on whether you think your front yard is part of a “battlefield” and if any president can send the military anywhere in the world to imprison civilians without charge or trial.

The Senate is going to vote on whether Congress will give this president—and every future president — the power to order the military to pick up and imprison without charge or trial civilians anywhere in the world. Even Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) raised his concerns about the NDAA detention provisions during last night’s Republican debate. The power is so broad that even U.S. citizens could be swept up by the military and the military could be used far from any battlefield, even within the United States itself.

The worldwide indefinite detention without charge or trial provision is in S. 1867, the National Defense Authorization Act bill, which will be on the Senate floor on Monday. The bill was drafted in secret by Sens. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) and passed in a closed-door committee meeting, without even a single hearing.

I know it sounds incredible. New powers to use the military worldwide, even within the United States? Hasn’t anyone told the Senate that Osama bin Laden is dead, that the president is pulling all of the combat troops out of Iraq and trying to figure out how to get combat troops out of Afghanistan too? And American citizens and people picked up on American or Canadian or British streets being sent to military prisons indefinitely without even being charged with a crime. Really? Does anyone think this is a good idea? And why now?

The answer on why now is nothing more than election season politics. The White House, the Secretary of Defense, and the Attorney General have all said that the indefinite detention provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act are harmful and counterproductive. The White House has even threatened a veto. But Senate politics has propelled this bad legislation to the Senate floor.

But there is a way to stop this dangerous legislation. Sen. Mark Udall (D-Colo.) is offering the Udall Amendment that will delete the harmful provisions and replace them with a requirement for an orderly Congressional review of detention power. The Udall Amendment will make sure that the bill matches up with American values.

In support of this harmful bill, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) explained that the bill will “basically say in law for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield” and people can be imprisoned without charge or trial “American citizen or not.” Another supporter, Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) also declared that the bill is needed because “America is part of the battlefield.”

The solution is the Udall Amendment; a way for the Senate to say no to indefinite detention without charge or trial anywhere in the world where any president decides to use the military. Instead of simply going along with a bill that was drafted in secret and is being jammed through the Senate, the Udall Amendment deletes the provisions and sets up an orderly review of detention power. It tries to take the politics out and put American values back in.

In response to proponents of the indefinite detention legislation who contend that the bill “applies to American citizens and designates the world as the battlefield,” and that the “heart of the issue is whether or not the United States is part of the battlefield,” Sen. Udall disagrees, and says that we can win this fight without worldwide war and worldwide indefinite detention.

The senators pushing the indefinite detention proposal have made their goals very clear that they want an okay for a worldwide military battlefield, that even extends to your hometown. That is an extreme position that will forever change our country.

Now is the time to stop this bad idea. Please urge your senators to vote YES on the Udall Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act.

Real courage is not found in the willingness to Risk Death! But in the willingness to stand Alone if necessary, Against the Ignorant and Disapproving HERD !
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153612
11/26/2011 06:21 AM
11/26/2011 06:21 AM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
The bill was drafted in secret by Sens. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) and passed in a closed-door committee meeting, without even a single hearing.

In support of this harmful bill, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) explained that the bill will “basically say in law for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield” and people can be imprisoned without charge or trial “American citizen or not.” Another supporter, Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) also declared that the bill is needed because “America is part of the battlefield.”

-------------------------------------------------

A bill drafted by the elite, whose physical security is budgeted as casually as office supplies and staff salaries.

Level the security playing field, and our elected representatives will suddenly respect those of us who would suffer as a consequence of legislating this boot on the neck power grab.

Leviathan is a desperate beast lashing out towards those who pose the greatest threat to tyranny:

The Article 2 Army, which should include every American, is once again being threatened by the tyrants in D.C.

McCain's authorship of this bill is no surprise, but the fact that he, like my own elite, collectivist senators, draft such offensive drivel speaks volumes in terms of their fear in preparation for a domestic battlefield.

This legislation is a shot across the bow, and too much akin to that abomination called the Alien and Sedition Acts.

Civil War beckons, and once again, the protected tyrants from the District of Criminals fire the opening salvo.

Don't Tread on Me!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153613
11/26/2011 09:51 AM
11/26/2011 09:51 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
This will pass with little or no fanfare on any news outlet.

This is just another example of elected politicians breaking the contract with the people. So much for freedom of speech or challenging your government if you believe it is wrong.

Go ahead to start fussing, and what? You become a dissident or seditious? What a load of crap. Got to say, I'm not surprised.

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153614
11/26/2011 11:22 AM
11/26/2011 11:22 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Anybody who thinks this has not already been going on in one form or another for the past few decades is sleepwalking through life.

Up to this point, the same basic thing has been accomplished through false criminal charges, this simply changes how the administrative paperwork gets done.

Anybody want to ask Charles Dyer about his opinion on this?

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153615
11/26/2011 02:38 PM
11/26/2011 02:38 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by Leonidas:
This will pass with little or no fanfare on any news outlet.

This is just another example of elected politicians breaking the contract with the people. So much for freedom of speech or challenging your government if you believe it is wrong.

Go ahead to start fussing, and what? You become a dissident or seditious? What a load of crap. Got to say, I'm not surprised.
I will be praying that this does not pass, although I agree that this bill would merely formalize, as our dear leader Prince Barry so eloquently read from his teleprompter: "the rule of law."

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153616
11/26/2011 05:49 PM
11/26/2011 05:49 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The enemy is clearly identifying themselves and their intentions.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153617
11/26/2011 07:06 PM
11/26/2011 07:06 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by ConSigCor:
The enemy is clearly identifying themselves and their intentions.
Good,let's get it out in the open for all to see...Any government that calls it's own citizens,enemies and the "Homeland" a battlefield.Has by action and definition officially declared War(civil war) against the governed.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153618
11/27/2011 03:40 AM
11/27/2011 03:40 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
It would apear that OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, AND FOR THE PEOPLE has been rewritten to, OF THE ELITE, BY THE ELITE, AND FOR THE ELITE CLASS PEOPLE. The rest of us are just grease for there cogg wheels in there minds, But in reallity they have placed themselves on the list of Endangered Species, Wake up AMERICA we are being torn apart and pieced out to the highest bidders, this is and has been a hostile corporate takeover, WE THE PEOPLE have been sold out for there NEW WORLD ORDER . The U.S. is the BANK and there has been a run on this bank, The till is EMPTY

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153619
11/27/2011 03:59 AM
11/27/2011 03:59 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
And now that people are waking up, everyone knows what they have been doing, They are focusing all there efforts twards the Armed Citizens,Those that are precieved a threat to there plans of rule by force. They lulled the people of this great country to sleep and took us down from inside,They use the FEAR FACTOR to keep the masses in line, They are exactly the Domestic enemy Our founders warned us of. The only word that fits is TRAITORS.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153620
11/27/2011 08:38 AM
11/27/2011 08:38 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
The Fed's definition of enemy combatant is whatever The Feds say it i. They can even can define "enemy combatant" as US Citizens in the US who will not surrender their God given constitutional rights.

What this law does is legalize FEMA's Priority Red List Arrest Plan which they have been waiting to use against us for over 17 years now.

from http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread27559/pg1

..."The RED List is for pick-up and execution before unobtrusive preparations for martial law are initiated. The BLUE List is also for execution, but at a later date (within six weeks of martial law declaration.) There are no 're-education' plans for either category, just execution. When you get picked up on a RED pick-up, they'll take you from your home at night (probably around 4 a.m.) and put you in a black van, then drive you to a helicopter waiting to fly you to an intermediate point. There, you'll be loaded onto a big 64-passenger CH-47 Chinook helicopter all black, unmarked and illegally operating under the Treaty on Open Skies. Then they'll fly you to one of 38 cities where you'll board a 747, 737, or 727. You may be taken straight to a temporary detention facility. When you're RED listed, you'll be taken to a red camp. Then you'll be executed. At some point, martial law will be declared. I suspect there will be a major outage, or some other crisis which will be the reason to declare martial law. At this point, the BLUE listed people will be picked up. At that time, the country will be regionalized into ten regions, which are already designated by FEMA. Be advised that it has been proven (in Wyoming and at least one other location) that the black choppers have state-of-the-art radio (RF) frequency wideband jammers, and can jam cell phones and CBs while they're executing black operations missions (i.e., in your area). This means that your cell phone could be jammed just before and/or during any action against you."

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153621
11/27/2011 09:48 AM
11/27/2011 09:48 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
This is PRECISLY why everyone needs to eliminate surrender from any options you might be consitering. There is no surrender, The JBT's have been probing to see if the people would fight for 2 decades and so far We have failed every time. Now these traitors are emboldened and proceeding as planned. We all better get serious and prepare to Fight or Die,or both,I choose how to live and GOD willing I will choose how I die, Not Them. SEMPER FI

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153622
11/27/2011 11:10 AM
11/27/2011 11:10 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by D308cat:
This is PRECISLY why everyone needs to eliminate surrender from any options you might be consitering. There is no surrender, The JBT's have been probing to see if the people would fight for 2 decades and so far We have failed every time. Now these traitors are emboldened and proceeding as planned. We all better get serious and prepare to Fight or Die,or both,I choose how to live and GOD willing I will choose how I die, Not Them. SEMPER FI
Yeah, Semper Fi.

Best damn post I've seen around here in a long time.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153623
11/27/2011 01:05 PM
11/27/2011 01:05 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
If such lists exist, and there is no doubt that someone has compiled them, and if in fact it can be demonstrated in court that it is an execution list, then it is in effect, under current law, a murder plot, and conspiracy to commit murder is in fact not just a prosecutable offense, but according to a lot of district attorneys out there (like in the Alaska 241 prosecutions), apparently cause for pre-emptive action.

Now here is where it gets dicey. Lets say FEMA has such a list, DHS has such a list, some inter-agency task force made of mainly of local law enforcement has such a list, and then lastly the military has such a list. Slowly, bit by bit, the people in command of those various organizations begin to figure out that the lists in fact, do NOT MATCH.

Lets say, the various organizations, because they are under control of different political factions at different times have different enemies lists, and different timetables and methods for their enactment, and someone at the command of one finds out he is on the hit list of another, then what is to say who is right and who is wrong when someone decides to pre-emptively start taking out the other leadership?

Think of how messy it is if in fact, the military got some strong hints from the CIA that certain generals, regular officers and even down to several lower enlisted (including a few people who regularly post here) are on the DHS / FEMA death list?

Here is what I do know, the Justice Department regularly has people "picked up" tortured, and "died while in custody" pretty regularly anyway, and anyone who wants to say otherwise is simply lying. What we see here is an entirely different chain of command asserting the same right. That's not a major game changer, but it makes the game that much more interesting.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153624
11/27/2011 01:43 PM
11/27/2011 01:43 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Now that all law enforcment is connected through DHS (Federalized) the alfa bets can enter a warrent for arrest to any and all agencies, the LEO on the beet will just see an APB on your name and your gone, He won't see a red or blue marker just a warrent wanted for terror threats or Lone Wolf activities or any excuse they think of.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153625
11/27/2011 02:12 PM
11/27/2011 02:12 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Yes, D308cat is right. A militia friendly Sheriff told a militiaman I know that FEMA has their Red Lists complied and all they have to do to is enter the command code, the arrest warrants will start printing, and we will all show up on an arrest warrant when any police run us through NCIC.

I think the road block check points they have started are practice for the JBTs and to condition us to accept the check points.

I remember Tex Mars and William Cooper speaking on the shortwave many years ago saying that William Pabst tried to sue the Feds for their concentration camp plans for the tyranny resistors and the court threw out the case on the grounds that no one had sustained any loss over them yet. See: http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration_camp_plans.htm

From page 128 Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper
Author's Note: The following report by Dr. Pabst concerning FEMA and concentration camps in the United States is photographed and printed exactly as written.
IN THE UNITED STATES
A National Emergency: Total Takeover
This is Dr. William R. Pabst. My address is 1434 West Alabama Street, Houston, Texas 77006. My telephone number is: area code 713 521-9896. This is my 1979 updated reported on the concentration camp program of the Department of Defense of the United States.
On April 20, 1976, after a rapid and thorough investigation, I filed suit on behalf of the people of the United States against various personages that had a key part in a conspiratorial program to do away with the United States as we know it. This is a progress report to you, the plaintiffs, you, the People of the United States. The civil action number is 76-H-667. It is entitled, "Complaint Against the Concentration Camp Program of the Dept of Defense". It was filed in the U.S. District Court for the southern district of Texas, Houston division. The judge responsible for the case was
Judge Carl Bue.

From page 141 Behold A Pale Hores by William Cooper
The People vs. the Conspirators
The federal government answered my suit, in June (1976), by filing an unsworn general denial of everything that I had alleged. I spoke with the assistant U.S. Attorney in charge of the case and asked him if he had gone to the trouble to call any of the parties mentioned in the suits - since I had provided not only the addresses, but their telephone numbers to provide a faster means of investigation. He said he had not. He had not even done a minimal amount of investigation of the case, but yet he filed a denial of my allegations. I filed a motion, in the mean time, to take the deposition of the person who writes the training programs for the concentration cam guards, Mr. Richard Burrage - the 75th Maneuver Air Command at Army Reserve Center at Houston, Texas - stating that, in light of all the recent activity of government agents, one of the agencies involved might attempt to murder this key witness, the author of the training camp program. The federal judge denied my motion, stating that I had not quoted enough cases to him justifying my request. However, he was also aware that there were no cases existing on this set of facts but, as you will see as I go along with this report, he chose to ignore it. I then made an agreement with the assistant U.S. Attorney to take the deposition of Mr. Buirrage. After I'd made the arrangements, the U.S. Attorney refused to voluntarily go along with taking the deposition. It is very difficult to find justice in our system of courts. Law is usually practiced by the "buddy system," hence the court rules are overlooked or not followed.
On July 29, a hearing was held at the magistrate of Norman Black, U.S. District Court in Houston. The courtroom was completely filled with spectators. And although the news media had been contacted, no representatives of the press were
there. There is a new media blackout on this matter here in Houston.
Brief oral arguments were presented. The U.S. Attorney explained that I was not the proper person to bring the suit because, although the free exercise of my constitutional rights was threatened by the concentration camp program, as alleged, it did not constitute my injury. The magistrate was impressed with the information I had thus far collected and stated that he would bring it to the attention of the federal judge. The U.S. Attorney tried to have my investigation of the case halted, but the magistrate would not go along that far with a pre-arranged decision.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153626
11/28/2011 05:32 AM
11/28/2011 05:32 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Question when and if this bill is signed into law.
Will that make all individuals.
Enemies of the state and subject to arrest at the leisure of the state enforcers?
On websites like these and though who speak out, about the distruction and undermining the constitution/bill of rights.

Mak
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153627
11/28/2011 05:51 AM
11/28/2011 05:51 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
It would but we are guaranteed the right of freedom of speech by the First Amendment and, "All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)

The Second Amendment guarantees us the ability to enforce the constitution. Amendment II United States Constitution: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153628
11/28/2011 08:51 AM
11/28/2011 08:51 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by D308cat:
Now that all law enforcment is connected through DHS (Federalized) the alfa bets can enter a warrent for arrest to any and all agencies, the LEO on the beet will just see an APB on your name and your gone, He won't see a red or blue marker just a warrent wanted for terror threats or Lone Wolf activities or any excuse they think of.
Again, under the currently existing system, going back at least 20 years that I know of. This is common. Someone in some office somewhere decides to put the "hit" on someone, a warrant is issued for a made-up crime, and then the individual gets transferred into the jail system and eventually taken to the facility where they are done in.

We know this was the original attempt on Mark Koernke with the false bank robbery charge, and then the multiple attempts at getting him killed in prison, but due to the fact there were a couple of homicides related to his incarceration carried out by sympathizers on the outside, an outright execution/assassination was not done.

Cops get so glazed over on that "naw man, ain't no warrant out on mee!!" talk from someone that they probably don't even care.

Right now, we are still not clear on what happened to Bob Stewart, AKA Robert Wilson Stewart of Maadi Griffin fame who started the entire movement of home built firearms based on kits and or 80% finished receivers. A federal appeals court judge in California had actually overturned his two original cases that had been initiated by the BATF, Stewart had been set up and railroaded in an elaborate prison bureau / FBI sourced "sting operation" and right now is either dead or being held pretty secretly somewhere, and had no communication that I know of with anyone in the patriot movement.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153629
11/28/2011 12:19 PM
11/28/2011 12:19 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
See my last post in this thread... http://www.awrm.org/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=44&t=000436#000014

They've been doing this kind of crap since the beginning of the so called war on drugs. Hell, they've been doing it since the 30's.

The Dept. Of Jerks loves to make a big deal out of joe militiaman and his "241 plot" to take out cops, judges or whomever.

Well duh. What do they expect. After all, they are the tyrants and the enforcers of tyranny. They are in fact the real terrorists who shoot mothers in the head and burn innocent women and babies cowering in the basement of their church.

So, when the crud hits the rotating oscillator, why would we not plan on eliminating every one of them we can get our hands on??? Why would we not kill all they send??? Why would we not repay hand for hand, eye for eye and life for life???

The ferral monitors should pay attention and fear the death and hell that awaits them if they don't.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153630
11/29/2011 03:17 AM
11/29/2011 03:17 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Senator Rand Paul, son of a certain congressman, has introduced an Amendment to Senate Bill 1867 to kill this particular provision of the bill .

Tell your senators to support Rand Paul's amendment to strike Section 1031 of the bill.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153631
11/29/2011 12:39 PM
11/29/2011 12:39 PM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
It would be a good thing to network locally, be valued by yours so you can know trouble is coming. Be a better thing to not actually live at the place you've registered as your residence.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153632
11/29/2011 01:15 PM
11/29/2011 01:15 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
If this Nazi legislation does not constitute them getting all there ducks in a row, I don't know what would. Add this MONSTROSITY to the other recent developments and I think things are about to bust loose, but I have to keep plugging away till then. God Bless and SEMPER FI

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153633
11/29/2011 01:33 PM
11/29/2011 01:33 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153634
11/30/2011 07:04 PM
11/30/2011 07:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This Bill put's the proverbial nail in the coffin,for the "Bill of Rights".This should be the line in the sand for us.When people are taken there won't be a "press release",police arrest report or court record(other then a missing persons report by the loved ones) of any kind.They will come like thieves in the night and just take people away,never to be seen again.Let's just call it what it is,the "Round Up Act of 2011".We always talked about how they could just Round people up with out warrants or trials.Well,now we know.God help us all!...

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2814024/posts

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...zation-act-is-ridiculously-scary-2011-11

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153635
11/30/2011 07:47 PM
11/30/2011 07:47 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
For over 30 years now they have had plans to round up all of us who would resist tyranny. All who were in denial of it will have no doubt of their plans for death camps for us now. We are well armed, well trained, and we out number them. We will prevail.

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst; the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"
- Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

"All of the armies of Asia and Europe cannot by force of arms take a drink from the Ohio river nor lay a track upon the Blue Ridge mountains. If this nation is to fall it shall fall first from treachery from within and then by forces of arms from without. Decide how you wish to live. Pass on your arms to those who will fight if you will not. May your chains rest lightly if you do so. If you are going to hang on to them then know how to use them. Victory over the invader."
- Mark Gregory Koernke

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153636
11/30/2011 09:02 PM
11/30/2011 09:02 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I am personally of a mind that if someone wants to get it on, then its on, regardless of what some piece of paper says. If they want to game on with some Islamo-facists then that's how the game works, and that's their problem with the Islamo-facists whether they happen to have been born and raised in Cairo, Tehran or Pittsburgh.

If someone wants to get it on with me and mine, then I guess that's game on huh? I can tell you it's been done, and I am the one still alive posting here online while the pricks who were thinking they would call the fire down on me are huddling somewhere afraid to go out at night even with their fake names and frequent change of address.

It is nearly impossible in this country to focus resources on large numbers of people the way it was done in the old Soviet Union, in fact even later in the Soviet days it was nearly impossible for them too. Not that it would prevent some stupid people from trying though. Them and their cohorts and collaborators will have to be dealt with in extreme prejudice when they do start that shit on any significant scale. Personally, I welcome the attempt and hope it goes down before I get too old to fight. I have some personal scores to settle with my own little special selection of JBTs, so the sooner they play ball on a massive scale, the better for me. Its being singled out and sold out that hurts my feelings pretty badly, knowing that any JBT can go around my own people telling lies about me to get folks to turn against me and sell me out in trade for their own privelage, that makes me think this country is hardly worth fighting for.

Show me an oppressed constituency that will at least morally support freedom fighters, then that's powerful, but in reality is just not happening anywhere around here that I know of. The closest thing is among the Blacks, and that is primarily racial, however always something to watch since the feds and local LE tend to pull stunts on them before trying it on everyone else, just as a "test the waters" sort of thing. I remember back in the 1990s there was talk of the BATF putting some large Washington DC housing projects under siege and then organizing massive house to house (or apartment to apartment searches for illegal firearms, felons, dope and whatever else would justify the raid.

As it was, supposedly, word of the massive operation got leaked to the press on the morning that the big DC raid was supposed to go down, but similar but smaller scale operations were apparently done in Chicago. After a while though, they began to fall apart and as far as I know, are hardly done any more due to fears (and threats) of armed paramilitary resistance. Meaning that people who did not want paramilitary raids on their apartment complexes were threatening to set up sniper hides and machinegun nests to repel SWAT units, thus turning certain urban areas into instant guerrilla war zones.

Right now, if there is raid say on an Indian reservation, most of the locals know about it in advance, although not the exact time and date of the raid, but usually it involves someone who has been a long time troublemaker anyway. Again, I don't think there has been a successful mass attack/eviction/gun confiscation on any Indian reservations for a pretty long time.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153637
12/01/2011 07:08 AM
12/01/2011 07:08 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
"...If Obama’s threatened veto is overridden and National Defense Authorization Act becomes law, it will allow the state to disappear its domestic political enemies the same way the dictator Pinochet in Chile eliminated his political opposition. Military kidnappings, torture and secret execution are the tactics of thugs in places like Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia and Communist China, not the United States."

source: http://www.infowars.com/ndaa-another-step-in-the-fascist-takeover-of-america/

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153638
12/01/2011 07:38 AM
12/01/2011 07:38 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
So basicaly when this is signed into law. All who want and speak about wanting not to be a nanny state supporter.
Run the risk of being took off to the camp or opps he resisted and had an arkansas suicide accident?

Mak
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153639
12/01/2011 08:23 AM
12/01/2011 08:23 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
Here all those Senators, except Paul who claim to be for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights show their true colors.

Those who claimed to support the tea party movement, but really just hijacked it for political gain have voted to restrict Congresses power and our rights.

They are cowards who refuse to do their job. the only job that is called for in their oath.

Senators your jobs is not to protect the government in Washington. It is to protect the people against the Government in the hands of tyrants.

Your Job was to Protect that little Document that our founders held so dear, not the actual copy but the words written on it.

You have violated, once again, your oath and it will not be forgotten by some of us.

Is that your intention with this law?

Use it to rid the country of those who will stand up and face off with you over these violations.

Some say Civil war will be the only way to stop you. others say just vote them all out. Does anyone of you citizens out there, notice that no matter how far to each side the pendulum swings, the Government just keeps chugging along with it's plans.

Some said Bush was the problem, but Obama has carried on the same path.

Some said Republicans are the problem, then it was democrats... It does not change..

The tea Party stood up and the machine just absorbed them. Yes the Tea Party people out in the country still exist, but the only ones you hear from are in Washington and going along to get along.

The laws are almost in place to stop a civil war before it starts. To lock up any citizen who dares to question Washington.

How long will you citizens out there play your PS3 and talk on your smart phones and know nothing about who's in power and where their taking you.

I seen those shows where some reporter goes out on the street and ask young folks who certain leaders are, It is criminal that so many can't answer the questions.

It is your fault if you lose your freedom. If every Militia man and every other freedom loving group joined together. They still would not be a large enough force to stand forever against the tyrants...

It does not happen with out you the populace, every citizen willing to die for freedom and to give his or her children and grandchildren a future in liberty.

A future that we all squandered and let slip away.

It is not the Job of the small amount of militia men to save you, it is their duty to stand with you and in front of you.

But you must stand....

They may kill me or lock me in some camp, but they will never get me to pledge my allegence to what they are creating. It is your choice if want your children living under a government who one day may be able to lock them away forever for speaking their minds..

Your choice....

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153640
12/01/2011 11:52 AM
12/01/2011 11:52 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
You know, it's not healthy to hang on to so much anger, hatred and bitterness. I mean literally, it's debilitating to one's physical health-it's stressful and it fucks with one's quality of life. That's why I hope they pass this shit. Because I could use a LOT of physical therapy, especially hand and finger exercises.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153641
12/01/2011 12:49 PM
12/01/2011 12:49 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
While we should oppose all such unconstitutional legislation; we shouldn't worry too much about what they do. The government has become an irrelevant farce; something evil we should hold in utter contempt. We no longer owe it any obedience, allegiance nor consent.

So, let them continue down their chosen path of self destruction. Let them continue to shred the last vestiges of the constitution and our rights.

Until, the sad day when the final message is posted on websites like this one. Elmer fud can then monitor the deafening silence to his hearts content.

Then, it's game on. And they can't say they weren't given fair warning.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153642
12/01/2011 02:20 PM
12/01/2011 02:20 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
The government has become an irrelevant farce; something evil we should hold in utter contempt. We no longer owe it any obedience, allegiance nor consent.

Agreed with all of your post but I really liked that part.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153643
12/01/2011 05:16 PM
12/01/2011 05:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give me Liberty or give me Death!....Fair warning Enemies of Liberty!

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153644
12/02/2011 12:54 AM
12/02/2011 12:54 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
I see no less than two posted comments talking about fair warning.

No! No warning! Like you will be warned when they kick in your door? Fix your mindset and the verbiage that follows. War is not fair and rest assured it will not be fair to you.

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153645
12/02/2011 01:59 AM
12/02/2011 01:59 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Rand Paul may have helped us with a modification to the proposed law see: http://paul.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=399

But the tyrants can still implement the FEMA Red List Arrests any time they want to. "...Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl Levin repeatedly pointed out that the 2004 Supreme Court decision in Hamdi v. Rumsfeld said U.S. citizens can be detained indefinitely..." Source http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/story/2011-12-01/senate-congress-defense-bill/51557814/1

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153646
12/02/2011 02:33 AM
12/02/2011 02:33 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Maybe, We should construct a sort of standardized letter detailing the information of this bill,Red /blue list plans and such, and an In case I dissapear explanation that we can print out, sign and seal, give to a couple trusted family members or friends and (Open if something happens to me) on the envelope.At least there might be an uproar when they start snatching people.Of coarse, Those of us that get a chance to fight will be making quite an uproar our selves, Just a thought, SEMPER FI

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153647
12/02/2011 03:41 AM
12/02/2011 03:41 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Lest anyone forget:

* The insidious Patriot Act followed by
* The Security Enhancement Act of 2003,
* the infamous Military Commissions Act 2006,
* followed by the John Warner Defense Authorization Act 2007 and,
* which called for the suspension of habeas corpus (4th Amendment due process)
* all of which gave the president the power to arbitrarily determine on his own, that any one of us was a “domestic terrorist” and going even further to
* allow the president to strip us of our citizenship at his discretion with no oversight.

Each of these unconstitutional bills was a piece of the puzzle being constructed incrementally as the Constitution and our rights were being trashed.

These anti-American laws were not the only affront to the Constitution, our rights and the advancement of the police state. Now why, you might be asking, would anyone want to give the president of the United States the arbitrary authority to strip any US citizen of their citizenship with no evidence other than his/her belief that one of us is a terrorist, or supports terrorism, without the evidence supporting that contention, or being officially charged with a crime?

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153648
12/02/2011 05:13 AM
12/02/2011 05:13 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Well if it has the appearence of being legal under the pretence of color of law.
Most will see that it is ok to up hold said laws even if it undermines due proscess.
On a side note if a soicalist regime wanted to undermine the constitution. First they would have to get those in power to make those type of laws then have them passed.

Mak
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153649
12/02/2011 07:18 AM
12/02/2011 07:18 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
You know when I was younger before I served this country, every time they would raise that striped rag I would get tears in my eyes. I loved to see her wave...

I felt the same about the stars and bars.. being from the south I was proud of both flags.. my dad taught me that...

As I grew older and wiser and opened my eyes. Only one of those flags brings proud tears anymore it ain't that striped rag. That one has become a symbol of tyranny and oppression.

I would love to have the respect for this country again...

But they drew first blood.

1992,1993 and many more.

They continue to roll back rights that we were talking about way back then. We tried to be patient and hope people would wake up.. We were wrong we should have fought then...

time for wishing for the best is long over.. the people either wake up now or obey that's their choice...

As I said above I will never pledge another oath to that flag as long as they control this land, and I am an Oathkeeper.

violence the answer.. I don't know... but the thing I do know is words have done nothing so far.

It comes down to whether to be a slave or locked up or dead or win and be free.

I made my choice...almost dying for the second time has a way of free up the decision process wink

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153650
12/03/2011 12:52 PM
12/03/2011 12:52 PM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
Don't blame me. I voted for Jeff Davis. It has been continual since 1865

The beast government has been working for over 100 years to neuter you. Your mind, body, soul.

You've been disarmed and told that those who speak of resistance to death are the enemy.

You've been brainwashed in government controlled schools to think their thoughts and make their actions your will.

Every four f@#&ing years I hear BS from patriots how we MUST vote for the RepubliCON bastard who can win even though he is just as evil as the left wing bastard they put up. It doesn't matter who you vote for. They control both parties and all candidates. ANYONE who could change the system is kept away or killed.

Those same people worship the beast government when it sends troops illegally to all parts of the world to kill people darker than us. They don't get the emergency powers and thought process they use to justify foreign actions also apply to us here! People scream for more instruments of our own destruction.

They can pass whatever laws they want. They do anything they chose anyways.

The only thing that changes stuff is putting boot to ass.

As far as taking POW I changed my mind on this. I thought there would be no way to feed them but think they could easily live miserable lives feeding on each other as lunch.

If it's not the black flag its a waste of time and effort.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.