AWRM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155028
10/26/2012 04:13 AM
10/26/2012 04:13 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists”

Melissa Melton
Prison Planet.com
October 25, 2012

“I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…”

So begins the Oath of Enlistment for the U.S. military, but in an explosive interview with a National Guard whistleblower shown below, soldiers are now being advised they will be ordered to break that oath should civil unrest erupt across the country.
National Guard Whistleblower: Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists natguard

Referred to only as “Soldier X” under promise of anonymity, an Army National Guardsman spoke via phone with Infowars Nightly News Producer Rob Dew regarding a recent briefing his unit underwent on actions the military would take in the event that an Obama election loss sparked rioting in America’s streets.

Citing not only recent widespread threats to riot if Mitt Romney were to become the next U.S. president, but threats to actually assassinate him should he win, Soldier X’s superiors dispensed plans of how the National Guard would be responsible for “taking over” and quelling such unrest.

The soldiers were reportedly told “Doomsday preppers will be treated as terrorists.”

In addition, guns will be confiscated.

“They have a list compiled of all these doomsday preppers that have gone public and they plan to go after them first,” Soldier X said. He claimed those in charge are acting under the belief that preppers will be “the worst part” of any potential civil unrest.

Soldier X was also told that any soldiers in the ranks who are known as preppers will be deemed “defects.” He explained the label meant these soldiers would be treated as traitors. “If you don’t conform, they will get rid of you,” he added.

Unit members also warned not to associate with any fellow soldiers who are preppers.

Not only does the military reportedly plan to target preppers should mass chaos break out, but Soldier X also voiced his concerns regarding civilian gun confiscation.

Soldier X admitted, “Our worry is that Obama’s gonna do what he said he’s gonna do and he’s gonna outlaw all weapons altogether and anybody’s name who is on a weapon, they’re gonna come to your house and try to take them.”

It would not be the first time the National Guard has been used to unconstitutionally disarm law-abiding citizens, robbing them of their Second Amendment right to bear arms. In the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, police and military took to the streets disarming lawful gun owners, including those who were on dry land and had plenty of stored food and water.

Fast forward to this past summer when a leaked Army manual dated 2006 entitled, “Civil Disturbance Operations” surfaced outlining plans not only to confiscate firearms domestically during mass unrest, but to actually detain and even kill American citizens who refuse to hand over their guns. This manual works in conjunction with “FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations,” another Army manual leaked this year, which instructs troops on how to properly detain and intern Americans into re-education camps, including ways that so-called “psy-op officers” will “indoctrinate” incarcerated “political activists” into developing an “understanding and appreciation of U.S. policies and actions.”

Add these manuals to the plethora of Executive Orders Obama has signed during his term which have dismantled our Constitution piece by piece, including the martial law implementing National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order which gives the president the power to confiscate citizens’ private property in the event of any national emergency, including economic.

Add all that to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in which Obama granted powers to disappear and indefinitely detain American citizens without any due process, and it is easy to see the tyrannical big picture our government has painted.

When asked if he would go along with gun confiscation, Soldier X replied he and his fellow like-minded guardsmen planned to stand down — not answer the phone or show up to post.

“I’m sorry but I don’t believe in suicide,” he said.

Preppers are becoming regular government targets these days, most recently when a Missisippi prepper group member with a clean record was suddenly taken off his flight halfway to Japan and informed he was on the no-fly list, an FBI terrorist watchlist, stranding him in Hawaii. Other preppers have been denied their Second Amendment rights without legitimate cause.

It is beyond glaringly obvious at this point the U.S. government is gearing up for mass civil unrest. Not only has the DHS sparked controversy by purchasing billions of rounds of ammo, but the department even went so far as to begin classifying further purchases, blacking out bullet figures it is using taxpayer money to buy.

In addition, while FEMA can procure a billion dollars in bulk food supplies, the FBI’s Communities Against Terrorism project released a flier instructing military surplus store owners to report any customers who “make bulk purchases of items” including “meals ready to eat”.

Should society as we know it collapse following the election, it would seem the ultimate prepper and the ultimate terrorist is, indeed, the U.S. government.

http://youtu.be/0ZqDY-z4mGY

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155029
10/26/2012 04:32 AM
10/26/2012 04:32 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
It's going to happen just this way...

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155030
10/26/2012 06:10 AM
10/26/2012 06:10 AM
West Virginia
A
Asher Offline
Asher  Offline
A
West Virginia
Its a frightening thought...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHB-SA1IlqE&feature=g-all-u
Just listen to the response and talk concerning Police, Military and prior service members reaction to this same thing...

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155031
10/26/2012 06:30 AM
10/26/2012 06:30 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Just because the Government wants to do something does not mean that that can do something.

I believe that if that were to happen it would be the beginning of the next civil war and the Government would lose.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155032
10/26/2012 07:34 AM
10/26/2012 07:34 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
They want a civil war; one which will destroy patriots and leo alike. When the country erupts in chaos, and we kill each other, the globalists think they will step in and mop up. By then the vast majority of starving, terrified people will do exactly as told to receive their daily bread.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155033
10/26/2012 08:05 AM
10/26/2012 08:05 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
War's unavoidable.

Hopefully the enemy's as retarded as this dude: http://sofrep.com/12775/combat-what-not-to-do/#.UIqmEE9NPqI.twitter

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155034
10/26/2012 10:04 AM
10/26/2012 10:04 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
They want a civil war; one which will destroy patriots and leo alike. When the country erupts in chaos, and we kill each other, the globalists think they will step in and mop up. By then the vast majority of starving, terrified people will do exactly as told to receive their daily bread.
Yes most likely that is what they think will happen but the Big Question Is, Will It, or will a large enough percentage of the 80+ Million Gun Owners rise up and destroy the enemy and any sheep that get in the way?

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155035
10/26/2012 10:50 AM
10/26/2012 10:50 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Many have been warning for years about things like these. If it comes to pass. Noone on this board or boards like this one. Can say they didn't know it could happen.

Mak
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155036
10/26/2012 02:59 PM
10/26/2012 02:59 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I am not going to totally call bullshit on this since I also have some inside knowledge of where certain assholes in NG command structures have their heads at on this sort of thing, and their "pre-emptive takeout" program has been ongoing to some degree, but whether or not that is the sentiment of the entire NG command structure remains to be seen.

In the "pre-emptive takeouts" have seen personally learned about, they were always sold to the participants as "we had to remove a loose cannon" and both prosecutions I know of took place during the Bush administration but Democrats figured prominently (judges and prosecutors) in the actual actions that took place), however it appeared that backroom deals were definitely made in one case since the person was put in prison for a while and classified at the same level as a group of Al Queda people in the same facility however that classification was not shared goverment wide and there was some military career retaliation against those who initiated some of that.

So are there some dickheads who consider "doomsday preppers" to be "terrrorists"? Yes. Are any of those dickheads National Guard command staff? Probably a few. Are they calling all the shots? Eh, maybe.

Are they a threat? Sure.

Do we know exactly who they are because they have issued lawful orders which they signed and issued? Yeah, well, there's the clincher. No known lawful orders. Maybe some back room bullshit, but the reason everyone on that is "secret" and "anonymous" is because it is all UNlawful orders, not lawful orders.

Unlawful orders are issued and obeyed all of the time, and in fact may contribute to as many as 20% of both combat and non-combat fatalities in the Middle East. Unlawful orders have their limitations though, which are directly in proportion to the willingness of the subordinates to obey them, usually out of personal loyalty to a charismatic leader, or fear, or a combination of real and perceived rewards for fulfillment of the unlawful order.

In law enforcement, unlawful orders are dirt common, and expected to be obeyed regularly, but the players are also much more savvy, often asking for written orders as a "CYA" issue in case someone sues or someone later on down the road decides to prosecute. I don't think however, that anyone in the military side gets past say, O3 or E7 without fully understanding the ins and outs of exactly how that game works. A surprising number of O2s and E3s figure it out pretty quickly too.

So I would be waiting to see the names on the orders personally, otherwise it is just a bunch of backroom dickheads plotting a crime knowing that if they are found out, their asses can and will be in a sling and down the river.

Anybody who is dreaming that this whole "red list, blue list blacklist" and secret arrest and "dissapear" people tactic would remain a one way street for very long after someone decides to start it has a bunch of other guesses coming because that shit will not just be a two way street but a straight up demolition derby free-for-all. It has not even worked on the gangbangers for decades, and never ever on a large scale against high profile people.

That's 80 million gunowners compared to around 5 million NRA members who claim to be patriotic but over half (easily) will compromise to sell you out if given the chance for the enhancement of their own privilege. Then you have the 75 million other gunowners who don't even claim to own guns for patriotic or sporting reasons...

Anything big going down and I will be at a retreat location shoulder to shoulder with my own kinds of people on an equal opportunity self defense program. Anyone coming out looking for trouble will get plenty of it and the rest of their miserable little lives wishing they had picked victims other than us.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155037
10/26/2012 04:48 PM
10/26/2012 04:48 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
The way I look at the 80 Million gun owners is relatively simple math.

While I know that there is no way all 80 Million will fight I also know that even 1% of that 80 Million would mean 800,000 very ticked off Patriots fighting and a very large percentage of these fighters would be people like us who own Fighting Rifles and purchase ammo by the case.

800,000 Armed Fighters would decimate the forces that the Government could send against us.

There is one caveat, the Freedom Fighters are willing to do what is necessary to win and do not let morality or mercy get in the way.

And these 800,000 Fighters would not need to be in Militia Groups to win the war or even in any group, that many Fighters even operating as Lone Wolves would defeat the Enemy.

And as I see it the actually number of Fighters would be a lot greater then 1%.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155038
10/27/2012 06:01 AM
10/27/2012 06:01 AM
Wisconsin
C
catfish Offline
catfish  Offline
C
Wisconsin
One blogger did some research and responded to this very issue for his readers. Here's the link:
http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/f...y-preppers-will-be-treated-as-terrorists

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Marine General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155039
10/27/2012 06:08 AM
10/27/2012 06:08 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
The way I look at the 80 Million gun owners is relatively simple math.

While I know that there is no way all 80 Million will fight I also know that even 1% of that 80 Million would mean 800,000 very ticked off Patriots fighting and a very large percentage of these fighters would be people like us who own Fighting Rifles and purchase ammo by the case.

800,000 Armed Fighters would decimate the forces that the Government could send against us.

There is one caveat, the Freedom Fighters are willing to do what is necessary to win and do not let morality or mercy get in the way.

And these 800,000 Fighters would not need to be in Militia Groups to win the war or even in any group, that many Fighters even operating as Lone Wolves would defeat the Enemy.

And as I see it the actually number of Fighters would be a lot greater then 1%.
800,000 or even a million fighting as 'individuals' pose NO threat to the other side. They would be merely an annoyance that would be silenced eventually. You can bet LARGE sums that the major media would NOT report on any sucessess by the individuals. Can't upset the sheeple after all.

We are all talking how our forefathers fought. Well the plain cold truth is the 'militia' had very few pure victories. Kings Mountain was the one main victory by militia. The rest of the war was fought and won by a mixture of militia and REGULAR ARMY units.

Until we can learn to put away our egos and can join together, we will just be an annoyance. Some of us can be larger than others, but still something that can be dealt with.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155040
10/27/2012 07:17 AM
10/27/2012 07:17 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Here is an old but relevant article. The author of the article was one of the National Guardsmen who was hit with a pre-emptive strike back in 2005, so the website is out of date but most of the information is not.

http://savvysurvivor.com/extremism.htm

He puts the estimate at around 45,000 fighters if and when key events happen that make it clear the game is on. Pre-emptive takeouts do not count.

The government has been able to do mass arrests of up to 25,000 people that I know of with no immediate organized resistance and very little retaliation. That was in Los Angeles when known and suspected gang affiliated people were arrested in large numbers so as to be "off the streets" while the Olympics was in town. The operation was ongoing and some estimate the numbers arrested was closer to 50,000, although the figures get muddy since apparently several arrests were multiple arrests of the same people.

From Wikipedia:

Operation Hammer

As a vast majority of those arrested were never charged, Operation Hammer was roundly criticized as a harassment operation whose chief goal was to intimidate young black and Hispanic men. In a PBS interview, when asked whether the local people in the minority areas expressed thanks to the police for their actions, he responded:
Sure. The good people did all the time. But the community activists? No. Absolutely not. We were out there oppressing whatever the community had to be, whether it was blacks, or Hispanics. We were oppressing them. Nonsense. We're out there trying to save their communities, trying to upgrade the quality of life of people...

By the time of the 1992 LA riots, minority sentiment against the police was pretty bad and boiled over into resistance operations with both a political aspect (Maxine Waters) social/entertainment industry aspect - Ice-T and many others encouraging acts of resistance - and then of course, on the streets, many operations carried out from the Reginald Denny beating to some highly sophisticated raids on firearm wholesale business warehouses, and a raid on a laundry that specialized in police uniforms. As we know, that "resistance" led to attacks and operations as far away as Canada, but eventually settled down as the various factions negotiated their new pieces of the political pie. Many would argue that "uprising" is what led to Democrats taking power in the next election.

On our end of things, I don't think we are seeing coordinated raids on more than 20 people at a time without alerts going out and any further raids either not being planned or being called off due to the high threat level of retaliation or resistance.

Personally, I see the problem as being that the true patriotic militia movement leadership right now is less than 500 people, and for the most part not particularly well coordinated and spread out enough geographically that it may be possible for all or most to be taken down in a relatively short period of time if the opposition prepares and coordinates a large enough operation and public sentiment within the next level of the movement -those 45,000 capable and motivated fighters representing the "biggest problem 1%" of the NRA. That's the crowd that we see being recruited into the false flag and sellout organizations and if that crowd gets turned against resistance leadership, then you have situations like Hollingsworth and his people turning on Charles Dyer and his small crew or Lackomar and Savino's Michigan militias turning on the Hutaree.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155041
10/27/2012 09:33 AM
10/27/2012 09:33 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Originally posted by catfish:
One blogger did some research and responded to this very issue for his readers. Here's the link:
http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/f...y-preppers-will-be-treated-as-terrorists
This does not change the Factual content of the Patriot act, NDAA and DHS determination of the Right Wing ,Veterans,Preppers, making everything and everyone Right of center, a Terrorist Threat to the Country. Remember its pretty much SOP to put out false stories to discredit the Right. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155042
10/27/2012 01:33 PM
10/27/2012 01:33 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The blogger catfish linked to is full of shit...paints with too broad a brush and blows the story off without digging into it.

The soldier was not identified for obvious reasons.

Note also that soldier X didn't say that what he was told was being implemented nationwide. What he said was that it was a briefing of his local unit.

May be the local officer was just running off at the mouth.

Then again, one year ago a fed told me essentially the same thing...that people like me would be the first taken out WHEN they implement martial law.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155043
10/27/2012 02:00 PM
10/27/2012 02:00 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
They've been practically screaming their intent for us over the past couple of decades at least.

We'd be foolish not to listen regardless the accuracy of one single story.

As stated, we shouldn't let a disinformation specialist or two disuade us from the realization these people want us in prison or dead. They want to destroy our families, crush our spirit and destroy us every conceivable way.

Evil

Pure Evil

Fight or Die, guys.
When the SHTF, we'd better all be heading out the door to do what we must. End of story.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155044
10/27/2012 02:04 PM
10/27/2012 02:04 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
The blogger catfish linked to is full of shit...paints with too broad a brush and blows the story off without digging into it.

The soldier was not identified for obvious reasons.

Note also that soldier X didn't say that what he was told was being implemented nationwide. What he said was that it was a briefing of his local unit.

May be the local officer was just running off at the mouth.
Probably.
No doubt there are plenty of Lefties out there with their own agenda.

Problem is just how many of them are in the govt all the way to the top.

Then again, one year ago a fed told me essentially the same thing...that people like me would be the first taken out WHEN they implement martial law.
You really need to tell us more about the context of that exchange.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155045
10/27/2012 02:26 PM
10/27/2012 02:26 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
DrJ
We had 5 tornadoes hit my side of the county in one night. Two F-3's went right by either side of my place. We were lucky. 7 others died. Widespread devastation.

Local sheriff is a fed tit sucker. Called in DHS, State Patrol, local atf and every deputy he could find for 2 or 3 counties around. Cordoned off our entire area. Checkpoints everywhere. No one in, no one out. Everyone required to bring 2 forms of verifiable identity and proof of property ownership to the "command center" so that they could be "properly identified". Then you were required to carry a id card issued by DHS just to travel in your own neighborhood.

They were more concerned with "containing the area" than they were with helping those effected. They interfered with locals who were helping themselves and their neighbors. Majority of locals were fed up with their martial law tactics from the start.

While stopped at one of their checkpoints ran into an old acquaintance from school...used to be neighbors...now he's a fed law enforcement officer for the forest service. He apologized for the inconvenience. I said what I thought about their MO.

His reply was "If you think we're going to extremes now; you just wait till we do it for real". When I said that the people wouldn't put up with it he told me..."When the time comes you'll do as your told or else."

So,.........I explained in some detail exactly what he could expect from many of the mountain folk. He now has a completely new understanding of the term ..."We'll just go huntin".

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155046
10/27/2012 02:43 PM
10/27/2012 02:43 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
DrJ
We had 5 tornadoes hit my side of the county in one night. Two F-3's went right by either side of my place. We were lucky. 7 others died. Widespread devastation.

Local sheriff is a fed tit sucker. Called in DHS, State Patrol, local atf and every deputy he could find for 2 or 3 counties around. Cordoned off our entire area. Checkpoints everywhere. No one in, no one out. Everyone required to bring 2 forms of verifiable identity and proof of property ownership to the "command center" so that they could be "properly identified". Then you were required to carry a id card issued by DHS just to travel in your own neighborhood.

They were more concerned with "containing the area" than they were with helping those effected. They interfered with locals who were helping themselves and their neighbors. Majority of locals were fed up with their martial law tactics from the start.

While stopped at one of their checkpoints ran into an old acquaintance from school...used to be neighbors...now he's a fed law enforcement officer for the forest service. He apologized for the inconvenience. I said what I thought about their MO.

His reply was "If you think we're going to extremes now; you just wait till we do it for real". When I said that the people wouldn't put up with it he told me..."When the time comes you'll do as your told or else."

So,.........I explained in some detail exactly what he could expect from many of the mountain folk. He now has a completely new understanding of the term ..."We'll just go huntin".
They sure are some arrogant pricks.

Good. They underestimate us. That is useful.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155047
10/27/2012 06:28 PM
10/27/2012 06:28 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I would be interested in pictures and video on how they are running the checkpoints. How do they deal with friends and family going in to help people? Does a resident have to vouch for them at the checkpoint?

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155048
10/28/2012 12:48 AM
10/28/2012 12:48 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Consigcor
That is what is referred to as Protocol. When the twister hit here last year the same thing. They turned down troops and trucks from Fort Bragg and did a cordon.
One SF Medic riding by on the post side of a fence saw the damage and grabbed his bag and climbed the fence. He began going door to door checking and marking houses.
They caught him at house 50 and arrested him, leaving his bag on the ground and took him to the post gate and turned him over to the MPs. They told him and the MPs that any others who returned would be put in jail.
This is where the Militia is missing their cue.
There is a need.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155049
10/28/2012 03:56 AM
10/28/2012 03:56 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by Breacher:
I would be interested in pictures and video on how they are running the checkpoints. How do they deal with friends and family going in to help people? Does a resident have to vouch for them at the checkpoint?
If friends and family couldn't prove they lived on the same road as the people they were going to help, they were told to go home or go to jail.

Local sheriff and dhs didn't approve of folks who were prepared and didn't want their "help". They got upset if you took care of things on your own without asking for their permission of help.

All in all it was a learning experience...figuring out how to avoid the checkpoints, which cops could be bs'd and which were wannabe nazi's.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155050
10/28/2012 06:09 AM
10/28/2012 06:09 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I would guess that you do what you have to do on a hasty bugout, but I can see how an organized evacuation convoy would have a lot of use for some frequency jamming equipment on hand for isolating a particular checkpoint before busting through it.

The Army thinks so too:

http://www.army-technology.com/contractors/surveillance/scg/scg2.html

The rig in that picture would not shut down every form of comms in a given area, but five jammers hitting five frequencies is about right for shutting down local government tactical comms.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155051
10/29/2012 03:44 AM
10/29/2012 03:44 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
We all have to remember some very important points. Just as each of us is a patriot none of us can speak for the flesh and blood men and women who are members of the patriots.
Likewise when we say "the Army says" we only say that the people who are hired to speak for the Army say this or that. They speak for the organization not necessarily all of the flesh and blood men and women of the Army, and most likely not even a majority of them. I have heard quotes of writers that have spoken to leaders who say that if Martial law was declared many of the soldiers would take their weapons and equipment and go home. One figure was about 65%.
I am often called upon by my conscience to speak out when someone says "lets go to Washington and clean out the Government". I always ask that irritating question of "Whom do you want to clean out".
The Government is a stack of papers and 10 square miles of stone and concrete buildings! Those buildings are filled with flesh and blood men and women who are performing a job, with limited information, and limited powers to divert from any standard, position, or duty without having their families go without healthcare, food, and a place to live. Just like us in our jobs.
When TSHTF on a ratio of us will be them. There are as many patriotic Constitution loving men and women working in the ranks of every government facility as there are in our ranks. The question is will they fear us, or the Government elite more, when it happens.
This is the job we need to take up last year. We need to make sure those patriots of the heart know we understand, and accept them, before they are forced to do things that will prevent them coming to our aid.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155052
10/29/2012 04:14 AM
10/29/2012 04:14 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by safetalker:
We all have to remember some very important points. Just as each of us is a patriot none of us can speak for the flesh and blood men and women who are members of the patriots.
Likewise when we say "the Army says" we only say that the people who are hired to speak for the Army say this or that. They speak for the organization not necessarily all of the flesh and blood men and women of the Army, and most likely not even a majority of them. I have heard quotes of writers that have spoken to leaders who say that if Martial law was declared many of the soldiers would take their weapons and equipment and go home. One figure was about 65%.
I am often called upon by my conscience to speak out when someone says "lets go to Washington and clean out the Government". I always ask that irritating question of "Whom do you want to clean out".
The Government is a stack of papers and 10 square miles of stone and concrete buildings! Those buildings are filled with flesh and blood men and women who are performing a job, with limited information, and limited powers to divert from any standard, position, or duty without having their families go without healthcare, food, and a place to live. Just like us in our jobs.
When TSHTF on a ratio of us will be them. There are as many patriotic Constitution loving men and women working in the ranks of every government facility as there are in our ranks. The question is will they fear us, or the Government elite more, when it happens.
This is the job we need to take up last year. We need to make sure those patriots of the heart know we understand, and accept them, before they are forced to do things that will prevent them coming to our aid.
It would seem that when the SHTF that the two groups would separate themselves from one another making enemy identification a simple task.

Notwithstanding a few spies of ours, of course.

In any event, this is what happened in our first civil war and what can be expected again.

But Govt isn't papers and buildings at all. Those are merely devices. Devices now used in an gradual attempt to enslave us, albeit with soft shackles at this point.

Govt is the people in it.
Like all such things, these people can do good or they can do evil. The lines are not nearly so blurred as some would like to believe or attempt to convince themselves.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155053
10/29/2012 05:23 AM
10/29/2012 05:23 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Interesting story. FWIW, last week Army Times ran a feature in the Off Duty section on the popularity of prepping among active duty soldiers.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155054
10/29/2012 03:43 PM
10/29/2012 03:43 PM
Wisconsin
C
catfish Offline
catfish  Offline
C
Wisconsin
[QUOTE]Originally posted by D308cat:This does not change the Factual content of the Patriot act, NDAA and DHS determination of the Right Wing ,Veterans,Preppers, making everything and everyone Right of center, a Terrorist Threat to the Country. Remember its pretty much SOP to put out false stories to discredit the Right. SEMPER FI/[QUOTE]
I totally agree with you D308. It would be just like them to put out a false story and then turn around later and do it anyway. I don't trust anything .gov does or says. Semper Fi, Devil Dog.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Marine General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155055
10/30/2012 10:47 PM
10/30/2012 10:47 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by Pericles:
Interesting story. FWIW, last week Army Times ran a feature in the Off Duty section on the popularity of prepping among active duty soldiers.
They are probably aware of how someone in some command/intel structures is labeling "preppers" and are trying to make the point that it is not exactly an unheard of culture within military circles.

I know reaction in units I was in was relatively mixed, but for the most part, nonwhites had a problem with a white guy being a survivalist. The ones I could get along with reasonably about it were the Black Muslims, I remember one SGT in particular who was pretty cool, but the NAACP type affirmative action golden boy officer was all over trying to get me in trouble when he could. That prick had a whole following of NCOs who would spy on me and report anything they could.

What we ended up with when I was on active duty was this ad-hoc coalition of survivalist shooter types, some skinheads a Klan guy, black Muslims, black Panthers, and some Puerto Rican guy who I think was running dope whenever he was off duty. We were effectively the Libertarians of the unit, and if nobody was making major trouble for anyone, we kept a lid on problems by threatening, blackmailing and occasionally bribing the lower level command structure into not screwing with our guns.

The problem was usually some fuckers playing the race thing too hard, especially between the Blacks and Hispanics, then we had this one XO at another unit who pretty much hated all the nonwhites, and even the Klan guys could not talk sense to him over making some deals to live and let live as long as we were not getting reports of shit like some white chick getting gang raped or something like that.

One of the issues that was coming up though was outright criminals coming in and taking advantage of the protective umbrella that had been provided by our various "arrangements". Our "don't fuck with the guns" deal got pretty thin when some dickhead gangsters got into the unit and had a gang initiation killing in the barracks, like back in LA style then went AWOL. Of course they were caught and convicted and nobody felt sorry or loyalty to them. The gang leader had been pointed out to me a while prior, since the Panthers knew he would eventually be a problem, they were wanting the rest of us to shut up and stay out of the way if/when it went down but if any of us had a problem with the "posse", it was a question of getting the green light from the Panthers first and giving them a chance to clear out before shit went down. As it was, one of the "posse" had a personal problem with some tough guy I think out of Milwaukee who was not associated with anyone (new guy in the unit), so the straight murdered the guy and fucked everything up.

So for some dickheads in some command structure somewhere to decide they are going to single out some particular group or class of people within the military or open society as a "threat" and then run some wargaming scenarios on the "threat", it is not entirely outside the pale for me to believe or understand. If their concept of it is anything like that dipshit who came up with the scenario based on the TEA party taking over some town in Georgia or whatever, then well, that's just a waste of resources.

I have been through the courses on how to recognize terrorism, including state sponsored internal terrorism. You give me mass arrests, secret trials and executions, secret police torture interrogations, defamation and lynch mob tactics, dam straight the payback is a bitch program is in play.

The fact that the military did not immediately start arresting big chunks of the New Orleans Police and other Lousiana Law enforcement types tells me of the moral cowardice in the face of terrorism that we can expect when martial law happens. I personally know of a 10th SFG NCO who punked down like a little bitch when he was on deployment at Katrina and saw the cops doing their thing to innocent citizens.

What's the best we get out of these fuckers when it comes to defending freedom on this stuff? They will call in to the Alex Jones show long after the fact and tell us what happened. Yeah thanks.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155056
10/31/2012 07:15 AM
10/31/2012 07:15 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Want to not be the only one at the party? Record your successes and distribute them via DVD and/or the net if that's still up.

If you want to be at the party in the first place, live where you don't 'reside'.

Checkpoints are going to be a bitch to deal with alone but if you can get like-minded others and inspire others, pretty soon you're not just some ant the enemy can focus his admittedly vast technological resources on, but you're one of a field full of fire ants. Ten thousand TEAMS doing their thing their way will rip the enemy apart quick I have no doubt. Getting those teams may mean making alliances... you will be thinking you will be regretting making. And maybe you will sooner or later but the issue is the DHS motherfucker lording it over you with backup from some nosepicker on a 50 BMG on a MRAP. Solve THAT problem first. We can roast the banksters and CFR types on a spit or have that race-off later.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155057
11/01/2012 04:08 AM
11/01/2012 04:08 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155058
11/01/2012 05:00 AM
11/01/2012 05:00 AM
Malaysia
Flick Offline
Happy Birthday Flick  Offline
Malaysia
Y'know, this is brilliant.

Uncle Sam: I foresee a shortfall of funds looming in the future.

Elmer: Let's just raise taxes or deflate the currency to make the people pay for what we want.

Uncle Sam: No, the people are restless and taxation and deflation are on their radar thanks to Ron Paul.

Elmer: Well we have to get the money from them somehow. They're the only ones who have any; we're broke.

Uncle Sam: I know what we'll do. We'll wait for the next big disaster and have DHS suggest that people prepare for future emergencies.

Elmer: How will that help us? If there's a disaster, we're the ones who will need the supplies.

Uncle Sam: Well, the people will stockpile whatever we say. We'll also tell them to grow gardens. Heck, I'll bet if we told them to tape plastic over their windows to protect them from nuclear fallout they'd do it.

Elmer: You haven't answered my question. How will making the people more prepared for emergencies help us?

Uncle Sam: When the time is right, we will simply declare that preppers are potential terrorists and confiscate what they have been "hoarding". We could run some news stories showing how mentally deranged these hoarders are.

Elmer: Won't the rest of the people object to this?

Uncle Sam: Not at all. Afterall, it will be in the name of those others -- those that didn't prepare -- that we will be confiscating the supplies. It's the American way.

Elmer: That's great, but how will you know who the preppers are?

Uncle Sam: We already track their purchases. All we have to do is flag bulk purchases or purchases from certain companies selling emergency preparedness items.

Elmer: But they will be spread out all over the country.

Uncle Sam: Exactly, already pre-positioned for use by our forces anywhere in the country.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155059
11/01/2012 05:13 AM
11/01/2012 05:13 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Flick thanks for pointing out the ovious.

Mak
Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155060
11/01/2012 05:35 AM
11/01/2012 05:35 AM
Malaysia
Flick Offline
Happy Birthday Flick  Offline
Malaysia
So sorry. I thought I'd post it since no one else did.

Re: National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists” #155061
11/01/2012 07:45 AM
11/01/2012 07:45 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Flick no need to be sorry. There is a lack of those who speak the truth,because of the fear of being labled, call it what you will.
Clearly shows how far we have become in the reguards to a police state.

Mak

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.