04/07/2014 10:11 AM
04/07/2014 10:11 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Cliven Bundy says is is "prepared to be killed." This is not going to end well.

A Ruby Ridge-style standoff is brewing in Nevada, where dozens of armed federal agents are closing in on cattle rancher Cliven Bundy over claims that Bundy has allowed his cows to graze illegally on government land, endangering a protected species of tortoise.

Vowing to take a stand for, “your liberty and freedom,” Bundy says he is prepared to be killed as authorities surround a 600,000 acre section of public land as a result of Bundy violating a 1993 Bureau of Land Management ruling which changed grazing rights in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

“With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake,” Bundy said.

Bundy’s refusal to recognize federal authority over the land under dispute and his failure to pay tens of thousands of dollars in grazing fees stems from his assertion that his family’s history trumps bureaucracy.

“My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed,” Bundy said.

Accusing feds of seizing Nevada’s sovereignty, Bundy says he has fought the battle legally, through the media, and is now gearing up to fight it physically.

“Armed agents are forming a a military-like staging area to prevent anyone from approaching the area,” writes Mike Paczesny.

Bundy asserts that his case is emblematic of how America has been transformed into a “police state,” labeling the government’s actions “pathetic”.

Hundreds of federal officials, aided by helicopters, low flying aircraft and hired cowboys, began rounding up Bundy’s cattle on Saturday as Bundy accused them of “trespassing,” adding that the impact will only serve to raise beef prices for residents of Las Vegas 80 miles away.

Feds postponed a similar raid in 2012 over fears the action would spur violence. Bundy has drawn a lot of support from the local community and protesters are heading to the area to demand authorities back off. Officials have created a taped off “First Amendment Area” where demonstrators can voice their concerns. A sign placed inside the area reads “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

“The rights were created for us,” Bundy told the Las Vegas Review Journal. “I have the right to use the forage. I have water rights. I have access rights. I have range improvement rights, and I claim all the other rights that the citizens of Nevada have, whether it’s to camp, to fish or to go off road.”

Addressing the justification of seizing the cattle to protect a species of tortoise, Bundy stated, “I’ll never get it. If it weren’t for our cattle, there’d be more brush fires out here. The tortoises eat the cow manure, too. It’s filled with protein.”

The standoff has echoes of the 1992 Ruby Ridge incident, during which Randy Weaver, accused of selling an ATF agent two illegal sawed-off shotguns, became embroiled in a tragic confrontation with the the United States Marshals Service (USMS) and the FBI, resulting in the death of Weaver’s son Sammy, his wife Vicki, and Deputy U.S. Marshal William Francis Degan.

The story also brings back memories of New Hampshire couple Ed and Elaine Brown, who were involved in a nine month standoff with armed law enforcement and feds as a result of their refusal to pay income tax. The Browns were later convicted of “plotting to kill federal agents” because of their refusal to surrender and were both given de facto life sentences.

In a series of YouTube videos, Cliven Bundy and his wife outline the background behind their decision to take a stand against the feds, arguing that their fight is a constitutionally-driven line in the sand to push back against the usurpation of big government.
Watch the video here. And a tip of the hat to Strat for the link.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157120
04/07/2014 01:03 PM
04/07/2014 01:03 PM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Militia groups on FaceBook are organizing for assistance but in need of local people.

Federal State and County are all against the rancher.

Very bad situation

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157121
04/07/2014 01:48 PM
04/07/2014 01:48 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Charter Buses would be the way to go, use them like a landing craft, overwhelm the enemy, personal vehicles will be to easily stopped and searched, then overpowered. Fill it with GEEZERS like me and they look like 24 hour Vegas Turn Around's,Get enough firepower in one spot at one time to make a difference. Just a Thought, Semper Fi

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157122
04/07/2014 02:03 PM
04/07/2014 02:03 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
I didn't know cows eat tortoises.

Yep, if you're within a few hours ride, take a day or two off and back him up.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157123
04/07/2014 02:19 PM
04/07/2014 02:19 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
From Dave Champion:

A note to all my patriotic friends who want to head to rancher Cliven Bundy's place to make sure another Ruby Ridge doesn't happen. The roads (dirt & paved) will be under constant drone surveillance. You have only two choices on how to get to Bundy's place.

1) Small groups carrying enough food & water for several days and get DROPPED OFF several miles away from the fed blockade and infiltrate toward the ranch during hours of darkness. Recognize that if the drones are running thermal imagining you may still get caught. If you choose travel in daylight, remember that there will be govt personnel out in the woods assigned to act as a picket line. To get past them without them sounding the alarm may require you to kill one or more of them.

2) Mass hundreds of people and crash the fed party. Some people WILL get shot when that happens - and you'll then be inside the containment zone. That can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your plan.

Whatever you choose, recognize there is a good chance you'll get killed or go to jail in the end. Not telling you "Don't do it". Suggesting you know what the future may hold at the time you make the decision.

I will also suggest you may be more useful looking at the backs of the feds' through your reticle. But the same infiltration rules still apply.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157124
04/07/2014 04:56 PM
04/07/2014 04:56 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Can someone show map points on this? A photo recon of the area might be pretty helpful. Figure the Feds have done their already.

I am a little curious about the size and scope of the government cattle rustling camp and what they are doing with all that beef. If they are starving the livestock or hauling in feed and water.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157125
04/07/2014 04:59 PM
04/07/2014 04:59 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Never mind, looks like the news people have decent maps and video. It is very close to Las Vegas when you consider fast driving eats up miles in that area.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157126
04/07/2014 10:46 PM
04/07/2014 10:46 PM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Im glad that you posted this as I was waiting to see if anyone would. These feds need to be pushed back and away from this family, period. I hope we have some assets in the area that will put boots and eyes on this turf and give us a up to date sitrep.

I also hope that the surrounding states will have units heading in that direction.

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157127
04/08/2014 03:28 AM
04/08/2014 03:28 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Hypothetically speaking, Instead of hitting them where they are waiting for it with Snipers and Drones, Hit them where they don't expect it, and Hit them HARD. A Thousand Cuts !!!!!!! None of us should march into an ambush or " FALSE FLAG " The Mouse Trap is set and The Cheese is tempting, I still like the Charter thing though. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157128
04/08/2014 05:15 AM
04/08/2014 05:15 AM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
Have you seen the photos on Beforeitsnews.com of the snipers. They look like someone we have seen before. Wonder what they will do when they start to see lens flash from the distant hills.
Wonder if they will remember their pay check or their oath?

Look carefully at the local. Then look at the old maps for D.u.M.B. S in the area.

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157129
04/08/2014 05:23 AM
04/08/2014 05:23 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The press is starting to pick up the story. Sometimes that's a good thing, and sometimes not.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157130
04/08/2014 06:28 AM
04/08/2014 06:28 AM
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
They beat Mr. Bundy when he was in restraints and in custody.

BLM cop J Cox stomped on Mr. Bundy's head when he was on the ground.

remember the name

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157131
04/08/2014 07:53 AM
04/08/2014 07:53 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The fair way to settle this thing would be for the Bureau of Land Management (heh!) to sell this 600,000-acre parcel (along with all the other land it mismanages) to the highest bidder.

The new owners would be free to in any way they choose. Most likely, they would allow ranchers to graze their cattle on at least a part of their land, at whatever price they agree on. But if they want to build factories on it, or prospect for gold, or build a city, or set up a sanctuary for some stupid desert tortoise (which, amazingly, managed to survive along with the cattle for the last 120 years), that would be their right.

If Mr. Bundy and the other ranchers want to assure themselves of the right to graze their cattle on the land, the simple solution would be for them to submit the highest bid.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157132
04/08/2014 08:00 AM
04/08/2014 08:00 AM
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Originally posted by airforce:
If Mr. Bundy and the other ranchers want to assure themselves of the right to graze their cattle on the land, the simple solution would be for them to submit the highest bid.

Onward and upward,
airforce
Usage and adverse possession has always been established American law, the Bundy's have used the land before Nevada became a state it has always been Bundy land.

The federal gov does not own the land and the Bundy's did try to make payment to Nevada state , the state sent the check back to Bundy showing he did indeed pay.

Death to the FED

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157133
04/08/2014 08:22 AM
04/08/2014 08:22 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Have the ranchers made such a claim of adverse possession? As far as I know, Mr. Bundy is the only rancher who stopped paying the grazing fee. it seems to me that if all of the ranchers make such a claim, and the claims are upheld, the ranchers would at the very least be entitled to share in the proceeds from the sale.

However, I just don't think they can make that claim. The BLM has indeed been "using" the land, charging grazing fees and/or supposedly "protecting" some dumb tortoise, and taking the Bundy's to court. Mismanagement is not the same thing as abandonment, and I just don't think a claim of adverse possession is going to go far.

The ranchers may well have some claim or rights to the land that were granted long ago. But if it's not in writing, I think the ranchers are going to have a tough time proving it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157134
04/08/2014 08:28 AM
04/08/2014 08:28 AM
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
The federal government can not leave the ten miles square dockyards/bases protectorates.

The state wild-lands can not be centrally managed , it is not humanly possible.

When 6000 sheep and hundreds of cattle were pastured in the area the tortoise was plenty-full when the grazing permits were denied or raised to where the money was used as a weapon against the rancher Bundy right-fully refuse to fund his own demise.

This is about principle, worth fight for.

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157135
04/08/2014 10:40 AM
04/08/2014 10:40 AM
east coast
B
bad company Offline
bad company  Offline
B
east coast
Have to agree with D308cat on this one. I can't see the point of letting yourself be surrounded and cut off. That's what happened at Ruby Ridge and Waco and we know how that ended.

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157136
04/08/2014 11:48 AM
04/08/2014 11:48 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
By Shiree Bundy Cox, Clive Bundy's daughter:

I have had people ask me to explain my dad's stance on this BLM fight.

Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it.

There is so much to it, but here it s in a nut shell. My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972.

These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars.

These rights to the land use is called preemptive rights.
Some where down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the bureau of land management.

They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be use to pay the BLM wages and to help with repairs and improvements of the ranches.

My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve. Instead they began using these money's against the ranchers.

They bought all the rest of the ranchers in the area out with they're own grazing fees.

When they offered to buy my dad out for a penence he said no thanks and then fired them because they weren't doing their job.

He quit paying the BLM but, tried giving his grazing fees to the county, which they turned down. So my dad just went on running his ranch and making his own improvements with his own equipment and his own money, not taxes.

In essence the BLM was managing my dad out of business. Well when buying him out didn't work, they used the indangered species card.

You've already heard about the desert tortis. Well that didn't work either, so then began the threats and the court orders, which my dad has proven to be unlawful for all these years.

Now their desperate. It's come down to buying the brand inspector off and threatening the County Sheriff.

Everything their doing at this point is illegal and totally against the constitution of the United States of America.

Now you may be saying," how sad, but what does this have to do with me?" Well, I'll tell you.

They will get rid of Cliven Bundy, the last man standing on the Bunkerville allotment and then they will close all the roads so no one can ever go on it again.

Next, it's Utah's turn. Mark my words, Utah is next.

Then there's the issue of the cattle that are at this moment being stolen. See even if dad hasn't paid them, those cattle do belong to him.

Regardless where they are they are my fathers property. His herd has been part of that range for over a hundred years, long before the BLM even exsisted.

Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my dad's signature on it.

They think they can take them over two boarders, which is illegal, ask any trucker.

Then they plan to take them to the Richfeild Aucion and sell them. All with our tax money.

They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars.

See how slick they area?
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157137
04/08/2014 12:13 PM
04/08/2014 12:13 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The people need to stick together and put a stop to the theft of this man's property. All trespassers on the land should be force ably evicted and the cattle should be taken into "protective custody".

Time to put up or shut up.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157138
04/08/2014 12:56 PM
04/08/2014 12:56 PM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
A hot button issue, no doubt. Lets quit fucking around with this issue. This man has rights to the land, and the land we speak of, he has worked his whole life and his fathers whole life and so on. Now we have the feds taking his sheep and cattle. Last I checked, we used to call them rustlers and we hung em.

This is just as good of a place to fight then anywhere. Let us not be foolish and play by their rules though. A fight has been brewing anyway and here it is. We can hmmn and haw all day everyday, but when will we stand up and defend the constitution and those that stand their ground defending it. This family needs us and this is our opportunity to obtain some street cred while doing our duty. Sorry for the rant, just calling it like I see it.

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157139
04/08/2014 02:15 PM
04/08/2014 02:15 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
A few things.

If anyone either Infiltrates or Forces their way onto this Ranchers Land and Fires on or worse kills any Law Enforcer their life as they knew it will be over, since there is no way that the Enemy will ever let any one get away with killing one of their fellow Law Enforcers. Also anyone who does manage to get on the Ranchers Property will be trapped there.

As to getting on the Property there is one way that was not mentioned and that is via parachute. There must be a lot of Patriots who are Airborne Qualified.

What should be done will require a lot a Patriots willing to make a stand and put it all on the line and I feel that there are not enough Patriots wiling to go all the way even though if they took action they would not actually have to go all the way.

Hypothetically speaking, what would be the result if a large number of Armed Patriots were to surround the Nevada State House and the Federal Building in Carson City, and what if a large number of Patriots were to camp on the Vegas Strip?

Also hypothetically speaking, what would happen if the Power Grid that feeds Vegas and Reno were to be taken out?

If there were enough of us that the State Government of Nevada believed that we were able to shut down Vegas and Reno maybe we could convince the Governor to take action to stop the Feds from going after that Rancher.

Here is sad truth, Patriots may not be able to save that Rancher but we can make sure that the Enemy pays a very big price for what they have done.

The State of Nevada needs the money they get from Vegas and Reno very much and if Vegas and Reno could be blacked out for lets say two or more months that would have a very detrimental impact on the Finances of the State.

If we can destroy something means we can control that something.

The Enemy thinks that any action Patriots take, will take the form of Fortifying the Ranchers Property and they will not be prepared if a large number of Patriots were to camp on the Vegas Strip and effectively shut down the Economic Heart of Nevada.

What I believe we should do is to convince the Government to back down and I believe the best way to accomplish this is if we can make them understand that while they may win one battle they will pay a very very big price for that victory.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157140
04/09/2014 04:20 AM
04/09/2014 04:20 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Nevada Governor Blasts Feds’ ‘First Amendment Area’ in Bundy Dispute

“Constitutional rights sacred to all Nevadans”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
April 9, 2014

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval has inserted himself into the escalating standoff between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and federal officials by blasting the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over their creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech is banned.

The ‘First Amendment Area’ set up by BLM agents is a crudely taped off piece of land inside which supporters of Bundy, who is engaged in a long running dispute with feds over grazing rights on a 600,000 acre expanse in northeastern Clark County, are allowed to express their free speech.

However, protesters have completely ignored the area, instead staging large demonstrations on Bundy’s ranch. The only presence inside the ‘First Amendment Area’ are signs which read “1st Amendment is not an area” and another that states, “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

“Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution,” said Sandoval in a statement. “To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately.”

“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly,” asserted the Governor.

The Bundy family responded to Sandoval’s statement by saying they were disappointed that he didn’t take a more firm stance to back them in their dispute with the BLM, but they were pleased with his sentiments regarding the ‘First Amendment Area’.

“Whenever you designate an area, then you’re restricting it everywhere else. When you designate an area like that for first amendment rights, you [don't] give the people any rights. You [take them] away, and every other location,” said Ryan Bundy.

The Bundy family came face to face with the consequences of violating the free speech zone on Sunday when Dave Bundy was arrested for taking video footage from a state highway of BLM agents rounding up his family’s cattle. Video footage later proved that armed snipers had their guns trained on the family during the incident.

On Sunday, Cliven Bundy promised to launch a “range war” on federal officials after they began rounding up his cattle. Authorities are justifying the move by pointing out they are simply enforcing a 1993 rule change which prevents Bundy’s livestock from grazing on the land in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

Bundy and his supporters see the spat as something entirely different, portraying it as a clash between out of control big government and patriotic American family farmers.

With Bundy’s ranch under constant surveillance from armed agents ensconced inside what Ryan Bundy described as a “military compound,” some fear the standoff could lead to a Ruby Ridge or Waco-style tragedy.

Comment from Mike V.
Hey, Guv. How about actually using your state police to shield your citizens from another Waco? By the way, these BLM "rangers" are not exactly nice people. See:

"BLM Ranger Uses Excessive Force" from 2010. Or this follow-up article, "Excessive Force" BLM Ranger William Finch Accused of Molesting 11-yr. old.

Or these stories about the victimization of the Boyd family: FBI probing accusations filed against BLM ranger, and "$5.6 million lawsuit filed in dunes case." And after this shocking attack on the Boyds, BLM ranger Ray Leloup was appartly promoted by BLM for his thuggery.

And it's not like the Bundys can expect help from their own local sheriff, Douglas C. Gillespie, who is a member of the same Las Vegas Democrat Party corruption ring that supports Harry Reid. Oath Keepers reports that Gillespie sits on the DHS “Working Group on Countering Violent Extremism” along with the Southern "Poverty" Law Center. No, the Bundys cannot expect any help from that quarter. Indeed, in terms of so-called "law enforcement," the Governor is the only possible help that the Bundys can expect if they do not wish to become the next federally-selected burning-like-a-torch Branch Davidians.

As Carol Bundy observes, “This is just about power of the government,” and she asks, plainively:

“The story is a lot about the cattle, but the bigger story is about our loss of freedom,” Carol Bundy added. “They have come and taken over this whole corner of the county. They’ve taken over policing power, they’ve taken over our freedom, and they’re stealing cattle.” “And our sheriff says he just doesn’t have authority, our governor says he doesn’t have authority, and we’re saying, why are we a state?”

Indeed. Why are you Governor, Sandoval?

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157141
04/09/2014 11:48 AM
04/09/2014 11:48 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Pass this video around. A little under 15 minutes.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157142
04/09/2014 12:48 PM
04/09/2014 12:48 PM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
They apparently are not ready for or asking for Militia units, at least not armed ones, or am I missing something ? Semper Fi

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157143
04/09/2014 01:05 PM
04/09/2014 01:05 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Supposedly a militia unit in Nevada has ordered its people to stand down. I don't know which unit, and I don't have any confirmation of that. But the word I'm getting is that the Bundy family still is asking for help.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157144
04/09/2014 02:08 PM
04/09/2014 02:08 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157145
04/09/2014 04:19 PM
04/09/2014 04:19 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157146
04/10/2014 04:37 AM
04/10/2014 04:37 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Bunkerville Update Confrontation Feds Use Dogs And Tasers
http://youtu.be/EkWrT7ojMm8

Oath Keepers to help with Bundy protest.

Folks,

Sorry for the late start this morning. I was up quite late last night, speaking with a number of people very familiar with the situation on the ground at the Bundy Ranch in Nevada, including Stewart Rhodes. Oath Keepers is marshaling support and the following email explains what they are about and gives some instructions for folks attending the protest. They were forwarded to me with the comment: "I just got them in an email from Stewart. Feel free to share as you like. There should be a formal call to action and press release later today."

Oath Keepers,

We need a presence there immediately to help prevent the feds sparking another Ruby Ridge or Waco incident in the Bundy stand-off.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA&feature=youtu.be.

Nevada State Rep. Michele Fiore . . . is on site right now at the protest site outside the Bundy ranch, and she is helping us assemble a coalition of Nevada state legislators. We are also working with WA State Rep Matt Shea to put together a delegation of other Western State Representatives to go there to support Rep. Fiore and her coalition, and we are working with Sheriff Mack to bring a delegation of current serving CSPOA Sheriffs to stand vigil there. We need Oath Keepers to also show up and stand vigil and support this family and the patriot legislators and sheriffs who are taking the lead in defending them. This is critical. The goal is to stand vigil to prevent another Waco or Ruby Ridge, and to put pressure on the Nevada Governor to honor the oath he took by standing up for this family and for the state of Nevada.

I fly to Vegas tomorrow. Sheriff Mack is coming too, along with the current serving Sheriffs he is rallying to the cause.

All who can make it, need to be there. We need numbers - boots on the ground. The more the better. For those who are coming, please rally at the public protest site near the ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada. To get there, take I-15 North, toward Mesquite, and get off at exit 112. Go right two miles (you can only go right). You will see tall flag poles and signs. Can't miss it.

Per Ammon Bundy, here are some rules:

First, NO MILITARY CAMMO. This is a protest by rural Americans. Dress accordingly. (from me: Oath Keepers can wear Oath Keepers polos if you have them, or OK T shirts, but please no cammo. Let's respect the Bundy family request).

No open carry of rifles. Any rifles people may have with them need to stay in the vehicles. When you arrive at the protest rally point, ask for Ammon Bundy, Cliven Bundy's son, to check in. If he is not there, he will have designated another family rep for you to check in with. DO NOT go past that first rally point/protest site with the flags that the family has set up on private land. Beyond that is the road to their ranch, and no one is to drive to the ranch without express permission and escort by Cliven Bundy or his sons. Please respect their need for security and privacy.

No volunteer is to give any media interviews. Refer all media first and foremost to the Bundy family members present, in particular Cliven Bundy, Ammon, or one of the other sons. And/or refer them to one of the current serving Nevada State legislators who will be there, such as Michele Fiore (she is gathering a coalition of Nevada representatives), or one of the current serving Sheriff's who will be coming. We are there to support them, and let them handle the media.

If any media ask to interview Oath Keepers, please refer them to me, but I will likely just refer them to the family until we do a press conference once Sheriff Mack arrives - and even then, the focus will be on the coalition of current serving Western State Legislators and Sheriffs that we are helping to gather. They and the family will be the main effort, and we are there as support.

BRING CAMERAS. Film everything. The more cameras, the better.

Bring relevant signs about honoring the oath, respecting property rights and free speech rights. We are there to stand up for rural Americans who are under attack and to pressure the Governor and the Clark County Sheriff to do their duty.

Ammon said volunteers can camp on private property that is on the side of the road at the main protest site the family has set up (the first gathering place you will come to with signs and flags once you get off I-15 at exit 112 and go about two miles). Again, please ask the family members present where to park and where to camp if you want to camp.

Stewart
Cliven Bundy Calls on Sheriff to Start Arresting BLM Feds

“Don’t we pay him to protect our life, liberty and property?”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
April 10, 2014

Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy has called on Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie to start arresting Bureau of Land Management agents on charges of trespassing and theft as his battle against the federal government intensifies.

Bundy’s dispute with the feds escalated yesterday when several of his supporters were assaulted by BLM officials. The BLM is currently rounding up Bundy’s cattle in order to enforce a regulation in order to protect an endangered desert tortoise after 600,000 acres of public land was reclassified as federal property.

During a Moapa Valley town hall meeting last night, Bundy said he went to visit Sheriff Gillespie a few days ago but “found him hiding under the table”.

“He is the man that has constitutional jurisdiction and authority, he has policing power here in Clark County Nevada, and he has arresting power, so we elected him and we pay him, what do we pay him to do?” asked Bundy, adding, “Don’t we pay him to protect our life, liberty and property?”

Bundy noted that his life was under threat because he couldn’t get a response from a 911 call, adding, “My liberty is threatened when they lock me away from my land and my property and I can’t care for my cows….they stole my property, around 300 head of cattle….they stole them in Clark County Nevada.”

Bundy also called on Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval to make a stand for residents of Clark County. Sandoval publicly blasted the BLM over their creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech is banned while also decrying the “intimidation” tactics used against the Bundy family, but he has yet to offer anything other than vocal condemnation.

“I love you people, and I love this land, and I love freedom and liberty, and I love the sovereign state of Nevada and nobody can tell me the United States owns this land,” said Bundy, adding that he would pay any grazing fees to Clark County and not the federal government.

Asserting that the land under dispute was owned by the people of Clark County, Bundy asked, “Is the United States government trespassing on your land?” to which the crowd reacted with an emphatic “yes!”

During the town hall meeting, Bundy’s sister, Margaret Houston also spoke about how she was assaulted by BML agents earlier in the day, remarking, “It felt like a war zone and I felt like I was not in the United States….they have snipers, they have helicopters, they’re carrying machine guns, it’s not pretty, it’s like a foreign country.”

The fact that at least 200 armed federal agents are watching Bundy’s ranch from a military-style compound with sophisticated surveillance technology has sparked fears that the dispute could escalate into a Waco-style assault.

Cliven Bundy speaking at the Moapa Valley Town Board http://youtu.be/rkWljeiAhYI

Margaret Houston describes BLM assault http://youtu.be/WOAzcm2hLCQ

Moapa Valley Town Board Meeting
http://youtu.be/v0_SXrs4SkQ

Call the BLM, tell them this is unacceptable.

State Director: Amy Lueders Associate State Director: Marci Todd Phone: 775-861-6590

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157147
04/10/2014 06:27 AM
04/10/2014 06:27 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
As of last night, three militia members have arrived , two from Montana and one from Utah. More are on the way.

From near and wide, armed men are trickling toward Cliven Bundy’s ranch, where the rancher’s fight with the federal government has become a rallying cry for militia groups across the United States.

On Wednesday, that dispute teetered at the edge of deadly conflict, when Cliven Bundy’s family members and supporters scuffled with rangers from the Bureau of Land Management sent to protect the federal roundup of Bundy’s cattle on public land.

One of Bundy’s seven sons was shot with a stun gun, and Bundy’s sister was knocked to the ground; but no one was seriously hurt, and no arrests were made.

By late Wednesday, three militia members — two from Montana and one from Utah — had arrived at the ranch 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas. Other militia groups have inundated the Bundy household with calls and pledges to muster at the site. Their stated goal: to protect the Bundys from tyranny.

They say they are prepared for armed confrontation, but they insist they will not be the instigators if bloodshed happens.

Ryan Payne and Jim Lardy, members of the West Mountain Rangers, made the 12-hour drive from western Montana on Tuesday night. Payne is also a coordinator with Operation Mutual Aid, a national association that describes itself as a coalition of state militias.

“They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” Payne said.

He didn’t put a specific estimate on how many militia members may come, but he said the groups expected are from places like New Hampshire, Texas and Florida and could number in the hundreds.

“We need to be the barrier between the oppressed and the tyrants,” he said. “Expect to see a band of soldiers.”

Payne, 30, and Lardy, 49, both wore holstered handguns as they spoke, but they downplayed the display of firepower. They wear their weapons daily.

They say the goals are for no one to be harmed, the Bundy family to be protected, and the Bundy property restored.

For now, the militia members will camp on the Bundy ranch. They say the issue isn’t about cattle or grazing rights; it’s about constitutional rights.

“We’re not anti-government,” said Lardy, who cuts firewood for a living. “We’re anti-corrupt government.”

Stephen Dean, 45, an artist from Utah, said he made the trip in hopes of heading off another Ruby Ridge or Waco, referring to deadly confrontations involving federal agents in Idaho in 1992 and in Texas in 1993.

A member of the People’s United Mobile Armed Services, Dean said he also carries weapons more powerful than his firearms: a camera and the Internet. Those tools will document the plight of the Bundy ranch and bring the issue to light, he said. “I’m here to see it does happen differently.”...

The Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service released a statement confirming that one protester had been stunned. The agencies said the incident started when “a BLM truck driven by a non-law enforcement civilian employee assisting with gather operations was struck by a protester on an ATV, and the truck’s exit from the area was blocked by a group of individuals who gathered around the vehicle.”

According to the statement, peaceful protests have “crossed into illegal activity” in recent days, with people “blocking vehicles associated with the gather, impeding cattle movement, and making direct and overt threats to government employees.”

“These isolated actions that have jeopardized the safety of individuals have been responded to with appropriate law enforcement actions,” it said.

Federal law enforcement officers, also heavily armed, are providing tight security to contract cowboys from Utah who were hired by the government for almost $1 million to round up as many as 900 cattle that Bundy has left to roam on federal land despite not paying grazing fees for the past 20 years....

Gov. Brian Sandoval on Tuesday slammed the BLM for creating an “atmosphere of intimidation” and called on the agency to dismantle two “First Amendment areas” it set up for demonstrators well away from any roundup activity.

The former federal judge said he told the agency “that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others.”

“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans,” the Republican governor said.

On Wednesday morning, before news broke of the scuffle between protesters and the BLM, Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., sent a statement expressing “great disappointment with the way that this situation is being handled.”

Heller said he spoke to newly confirmed BLM director Neil Kornze and “told him very clearly that law-abiding Nevadans must not be penalized by an over-reaching BLM.”

“After hearing from local officials and residents, and receiving feedback from the Nevada Cattlemen’s Association in a meeting this morning, I remain extremely concerned about the size of this closure and disruptions with access to roads, water and electrical infrastructure,” Heller said. “I will continue to closely monitor this situation, and urge the BLM to make the necessary changes in order to preserve Nevadans’ constitutional rights.”
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157148
04/10/2014 10:37 AM
04/10/2014 10:37 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The militia has arrived. They need reinforcements and backup.

http://youtu.be/tfOVg5R4ngA

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157149
04/10/2014 11:51 AM
04/10/2014 11:51 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
What scared me the most in that report was the mercenaries with badges that are massing, filling up hotels. We could have a massacre here.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157150
04/10/2014 02:29 PM
04/10/2014 02:29 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Somebody hacked the BLM Facebook page:

[Linked Image]

Whoever did this, well played.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157151
04/10/2014 03:19 PM
04/10/2014 03:19 PM
Twilight Zone
T
Total Resistance Offline
Total Resistance  Offline
T
Twilight Zone
Agree with D308. You don't fight where your enemy is strong and you don't insert yourself into their trap. Hit them where they are weak, alone, not expecting, unprotected. Then fade away. They can't put 100 people at every road block. They can't be every where and they have to go home or shop somewhere.

The enemy is the enemy no matter where he is or the time of day. Anyone who aids the enemy is the enemy and is worthy of aggression.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157152
04/10/2014 04:17 PM
04/10/2014 04:17 PM
Alabama
P
PlowboysGhost Offline
PlowboysGhost  Offline
P
Alabama
Originally posted by Huskerpatriot:
What scared me the most in that report was the mercenaries with badges that are massing, filling up hotels. We could have a massacre here.
Hotels, huh?

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157153
04/10/2014 04:51 PM
04/10/2014 04:51 PM
Tennessee
coltm4 Offline
coltm4  Offline
Tennessee
I believe it to be a VERY unfortunate situation out there going on, that being said, the people of this country WONT get together to defend a "mole hill", simply because they don't won't to risk losing everything they've worked for, apathetic, lazy, cowards all come to mind. They don't realize that they have lost their country and tyranny is going to take it anyways. Mao proved that "Political power emanates from the barrel of a rifle" when he came to power in China. It is going to take force to remove force to "try" and take this country back, if we can get enough of us to stick together, it might be accomplished, but protesting, making videos and documenting what's going on is over, I believe we have plenty of documentation at this time for the "cause and effect" to come into play, just my .2c.......

"Volunteers Lead the Way"
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157154
04/10/2014 04:57 PM
04/10/2014 04:57 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Colt, folks in the eastern part of the State agree. Bought time for the Appalachian Redoubt to come together.

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157155
04/10/2014 05:15 PM
04/10/2014 05:15 PM
Tennessee
coltm4 Offline
coltm4  Offline
Tennessee
Don't forget the middle over here on that Appalachian Redoubt now, wink

"Volunteers Lead the Way"
Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157156
04/11/2014 04:53 AM
04/11/2014 04:53 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Coalition of Western State Legislators, Sheriffs, and Veterans Stand Vigil in Support of Embattled Nevada Rancher, Cliven Bundy 'To Prevent Another Ruby Ridge or Waco"

A Delegation of state legislators, lead by Washington State Representative Matt Shea, along with a delegation of current serving Sheriffs, lead by Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, and military and police members of Oath Keepers, are converging on the site of a stand-off between federal law enforcement and Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy, to prevent bloodshed and to stand in defense of hardworking rural Americans who are under assault by a runaway federal government.

LAS VEGAS, NV, April 10, 2014

The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA.org), led by retired Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, and the Oath Keepers organization (oathkeepers.org) are assisting Washington State Representative Matt Shea in organizing a delegation of current serving Western state legislators and Sheriffs to travel to the site of a tense stand-off between Bunkerville, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). The delegation is traveling to Nevada to support a coalition of current serving Nevada legislators being organized by Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, of Las Vegas, to stand vigil at the Bundy ranch to prevent Federal Government provocation of violence resulting in another Ruby Ridge or Waco type incident. They also hope that their example of oath-sworn public servants defending the rights of the people will prompt Clark County, Nevada Sheriff Douglas Gillespie and Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval to honor their oaths of office by taking real action to defend the rights of the Bundy family, the rights of all Nevadans, and the sovereignty of the State of Nevada.

Yesterday, April 9, 2014, Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore served the first watch in this vigil shortly after Cliven Bundy's son, Ammon Bundy, was tazered by BLM "Rangers" during a heated confrontation. The video of that confrontation can be seen on our website.

The courage and resolve displayed by Ammon Bundy and his relatives is inspiring, and may well go down in history as a watershed moment - a turning of the tide. But the above video also amply demonstrates the heavy-handed behavior of the BLM that risks escalating an already volatile situation into open bloodshed, that, once begun, may spiral out of anyone's control.

It is necessary that current serving public servants step in-between the protesters and the BLM, to protect the rights of the people and to prevent violence against them by the militarized federal law enforcement that are massing near the ranch to continue the forced confiscation (theft) of Bundy's cattle, while they also restrict all access to huge tracts of public land, and attempt to restrict the free speech of protesters with their absurd "First Amendment Area" (which the protesters are ignoring, to their honor).

The Oath Keepers organization, comprised of 40,000 current serving and former military, police, and first responders, is also calling on its members and all other patriotic Americans to join the vigil at the Bundy ranch under the leadership of the current serving legislators and sheriffs. The goal is to have at least one current serving state legislator and at least one sheriff on the ground at all times until this is over. And they will be backed by a large number of military and police veterans, as well as dedicated patriotic Americans from all walks of life, to interpose and defend the rights of the protesters and to keep an eye on the actions of the BLM and any other federal law enforcement present, to prevent a recurrence of the horrid abuses seen at Ruby Ridge and Waco, and to hopefully pressure the Clark County Sheriff and the Nevada Governor to step up and do their constitutional duty.

Regardless, please tell everyone you know to be praying for a peaceful resolution to this situation and for the safety of the brave patriots headed there and on the ground there right now.

Open letter From Rep. Matt Shea

All,

Today we are not Republicans or Democrats, Washingtonians or Nevadans... we are Americans who believe in Freedom and Liberty and that human life is more important than a tortoise. It has become obvious to all of us that Federal overreach will not stop and is dramatically harming every citizen.

Yesterday, we dispatched a group of patriots from Washington State to Nevada to report directly what is happening on the ground and to begin a vigil of prayer for peace and freedom at the Bundy ranch. Enough is enough. A sniper rifle is not due process and I agree with the Nevada Governor this is pure intimidation especially since the court case has not even run its course. NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND. TAKE ACTION 4 WAYS:

First, join me in prayer and fasting to Almighty God for a peaceful resolution to the situation and for the safety of those traveling to and already on the ground in Nevada.

Second, after prayerful consideration and much counsel I have put out the call to legislators in 5 states to join Rep David Taylor and me in traveling to Nevada in support of State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore and the Bundy family. This is in conjunction with the call put out across the country to Sheriff's by C.S.P.O.A.'a Sheriff Richard Mack and veterans by Oath Keepers of America. If you know a legislator, share this with them.

Third, if you are a patriot in Washington or Idaho please join us in traveling to Nevada to love our neighbors and peacefully stand against this tyranny on the range.

Fourth, please join me in calling and emailing the Gov. Brian Sandoval to immediately step in and end this dangerous and violent escalation by the Bureau of Land Management. http://gov.nv.gov/contact/

Despite property rights being unalienable, as many in the ranching, farming, logging, mining, and manufacturing industries know this is not an isolated incident. Government seizure or denying use of property without just compensation through nonsensical environmental regulations based on non-peer reviewed science is destroying rural America. This has happened in Idaho and here in eastern Washington with rapidly occurring frequency. After several phone calls with attorneys from all over the country, including Nevada, it is clear that the Federal government's actions WILL NOT STOP IN NEVADA. This war by the Obama administration on rural America and hardworking Americans will go no further.

This involves all of us. It will take all of us to restore a God Honoring Constitutional Republic. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. It is an honor to serve you. May we stand now so that our children and grandchildren can live in peace and prosperity and freedom.

May God pour out His grace and mercy on us and may this endeavor glorify, honor, and praise Him.

In Freedom,

Matt Shea

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157157
04/11/2014 04:54 AM
04/11/2014 04:54 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
From the Bundy Ranch:

ALERT: Everyone in Las Vegas, Nevada needs to be at the Sheriff's to protest with us! If you can make it please be there!

Starts at 2 P.M

If you cannot make it and you still want to help with this you can blow up their phones @ the following numbers!
Phone: 702-455-3500
(702) 828-­‐3231

The address:
Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie
LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT 400 S. Martin L. King Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106

Other things you can do is visit our page @ http://www.bundyranch.blogspot.com/p/contact-list-attorney-general-state-on.html

Call those numbers and tell them how you feel until they try to do something!

Once again Thank you for your support!
Here's some other folks you can call:

Attorney General, State of Nevada
Catherine Cortez Masto
Office of the Attorney General
100 North Carson Street Carson City, NV 89701 Telephone: 775-­‐684-­‐1100

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval
State Capitol Building 101 N. Carson Street Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: (775) 684-­‐5670

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Nevada Rancher in Standoff With Feds #157158
04/11/2014 05:28 AM
04/11/2014 05:28 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Bureau of Land Management agents assaulted and arrested two brothers who were protesting on behalf of Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy last night, threatening the men with tasers and detaining them for hours. The BLM claimed Tyler and Spencer Schillig were trespassing as they walked near a federal holding pen where some of the cattle that the federal agency has seized from Bundy were being held. Spencer Schillig told Infowars reporter David Knight that his intention was not to interfere with but to protest the federal operation. He obeyed orders to stop but was quickly thrown to the ground and handcuffed, sustaining injuries to his head and neck.

http://youtu.be/e6QJjBAz4HU

As a Clark County representative addresses a large group of protesters just outside the Bundy Ranch in Eastern Nevada, the citizens make their stance on this federal overreach very clear, they are ready to stand firm for their freedoms and never back down in the face of tyranny.

http://youtu.be/gtFd-Y3cIa8

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.