01/17/2017 03:06 AM
01/17/2017 03:06 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
As the Coup Against Trump Fails, the Threat Against His Life Rises

Guest Post by Paul Craig Roberts

The use of the presstitute media to deny Trump the Republican presidential nomination failed.

The use of the presstitute media to deny Trump victory in the presidential election failed.

The vote recount failed.

The effort to sway the Electoral College failed.

But the effort continues.

The CIA report on Russia’s alleged interference in the US presidential election ordered by Obama is in process. Faked evidence is a hallmark of CIA operations.

In their determination to seal Trump’s ears against environmental concerns, a group of environmentalists plan to disrupt the inauguration. This in itself is of little consequence, but chaos presents opportunity for assassination.

Trump himself seems to think he is in danger. According to MSNBC, Trump intends to supplement his Secret Service protection with private security. As there is evidence of CIA complicity in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy (film shows Secret Service agents ordered away from JFK’s limo immediately prior to his assassination), Trump, who is clearly seen as a threat by the military/security complex, is not being paranoid. MSNBC implies that Trump’s private security is to suppress protesters, as if government security forces have shown any compunction about suppressing protesters. http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/will-trump-use-private-security-as-president-837040707540

This provides an indication of the threat that the CIA sees in Trump: http://russia-insider.com/en/politi...decimate-cia-turning-against-him/ri18205

Global Research’s Michel Chossudovsky has explained that Trump’s peaceful approach to Russia aligns him with oligarchs, whose wealth benefits from business deals with Russia, and puts Trump at odds with the military/security oligarchs, who benefit from the one trillion dollar annual military/security budget. The latter group have been in control since President Eisenhower warned us about them and can muster deep state forces against a Trump presidency.

To take on a group like this requires a tough SOB. Anything less than Trump wouldn’t have a chance. Indeed, if Douglas Valentine’s just published book, The CIA As Organized Crime (Clarity Press, 2017) is even half true, Trump’s life is certainly at risk.

Donald Trump is clearly no saint. Given what we are up against—dangerous tensions between nuclear powers and the military/security complex’s stake in these tensions—a saint is not what the situation calls for.

The military/security complex has been entrenched since NATO’s formation on April 4, 1949, a provocation that preceded by six years the formation of the Warsaw Pact on May 14, 1955. Any president willing to confront this entrenched deep state superpower deserves the support of all of us.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: As the Coup Against Trump Fails, the Threat Against His Life Rises #160058
01/17/2017 09:28 AM
01/17/2017 09:28 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
A lot of this is apparently being attributed to Antifa groups, which are among the more competent and dangerous of the SJWs

Also note, they have also been involved in false flag patriot and militia activities during the Occupy movement and early stages of BLM, before the III%ers fell more solidly into the Trump camp.

A lot of these were the people flying Gadsden flags during anti-police activities and riots. In many cases, they tried to interface with and endear themselves to survivalists and less connected patriot movement people on the Internet, often attempting to gain access to weapons and equipment which would in turn be stolen.

The Washington DC police have already uncovered at least one cache of weapons which had been placed in proximity to the traditional parade routes.

In recent years, the Antifa groups have enjoyed a fair amount of implicit protection from the Justice Department. Usually in the form of their leadership gaining federal informant status and thus a lot of coordination and selective reporting of crimes. For example, they snitch their enemies and facilitate stuff for their friends. You can see how that has remained much more effective than what people assumed would be a similar model applied to the federal snitches embedded with the Patriot movement, but it also explains the high value intelligence information that those people often have.

A shitload of funding was dumped into the coffers of those groups leading up to the election and in the period shortly after. While they are corrupt as hell and most of the money is likely to just go toward pizza and drugs, you can expect some of the groups with a much more devout work ethic to engage in effective operations against the Trump Presidency and the perceived Trump constituency.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: As the Coup Against Trump Fails, the Threat Against His Life Rises #160059
01/18/2017 03:28 AM
01/18/2017 03:28 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Exclusive: Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt

Doctors told him he had been poisoned with polonium and CDC tests found the substance in his blood

Infowars.com - January 17, 2017

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone was recently targeted for assassination, he revealed on the Tuesday edition of the Alex Jones Show.

The renowned Republican operative says he’s usually very healthy, but became violently ill unexpectedly several weeks ago.

“I am generally a healthy person. I have been a runner and a weight lifter. I am very careful in my diet. I’m a user of the Infowars supplements. I have been treated with acupuncture by perhaps the greatest acupuncturist in the state of Florida if not the United States,” Stone told radio host Alex Jones.

Stone went on to describe that his symptoms presented themselves first as a “routine stomach virus,” but that he eventually grew “exceedingly ill.”

“So I ultimately went to the doctors at Mt. Sinai hospital in Miami Beach, my own personal physician. They conducted extensive blood tests. Those blood tests were passed on to CDC.”

“The general consensus is that I was poisoned,” Stone says.

Yes, I believe I was poisoned to stop me from exposing the “Russian Hacking” LIE b4 the Congressional Investigation @StoneColdTruth

— Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) January 17, 2017

“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium. This made me exceedingly ill. The conjecture of all the doctors was that I did not receive a large enough dose to kill me, but I have never been this ill.”

Polonium-210 is a radioactive substance that releases extremely harmful alpha particles throughout the body producing cancer-causing free radicals. It has been used in numerous high profile assassinations, including that of former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko, and was suspected in the death of former PLO leader Yassar Arafat.

I thank GOD I am alive to support the Revolution.@realDonaldTrump @RealAlexJones @infowars @PrisonPlanet pic.twitter.com/QBHrCIjgJL

— Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) January 17, 2017

Stone went on to contemplate who may have been behind the possible assassination attempt, fingering Democrat opposition and the intel community.

“Who would want to do this to me? I am an enemy of the deep state. I think people know that I was an insider in American politics I was close to power in nine presidential elections. Everything Glenn Greenwald says [about the “deep state”] is true,” Stone claimed, referring to a recent The Intercept article which outlined how the intelligence community is attempting to stifle Trump.

“The Republican/Democrat Bush Clinton deep state has manufactured this Russia fraud. They have compounded it by pushing a clearly fabricated document.”

“Perhaps the fact that I’m effective on behalf of my beliefs has something to do with it,” Stone theorizes.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: As the Coup Against Trump Fails, the Threat Against His Life Rises #160060
01/18/2017 08:49 AM
01/18/2017 08:49 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Yeah, they are not screwing around. The professionals are coming out to play. This is going to be a rough edge thinking mans war.

Much of the conflict is going to involve covert action by ex-government intelligence operatives who are still plugged in to their networks by the fact that they are getting heavily funded right before the regime transfer. Even worse has been the highly organized and effective solicitation of wealthy sponsorship for attacks on the Trump Presidency, its leadership and constituency.

A huge part of the problem is that it takes an average of two years for an administration to fully effect control over the bureaucracy, maybe even longer when the bureaucracy is dead set determined on both sabotaging the administration and continuing the previous administration policies. Diplomats, generals, judges, magistrates, US attorneys. That's one heck to a lot of people to be conserned with backing their operatives when something goes wrong in their operations, or goes right in their operations, depending on your perspective on it.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: As the Coup Against Trump Fails, the Threat Against His Life Rises #160061
01/19/2017 04:55 AM
01/19/2017 04:55 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Washington has become a "virtual fortress" in advance of the nomination.

...Outgoing U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said police aim to separate groups to diffuse tensions, similar to last-year's political conventions.

"The concern is some of these groups are pro-Trump, some of them are con-Trump, and they may not play well together in the same space," Johnson said on MSNBC on Thursday.

About 28,000 security personnel, miles (kilometers) of fencing, roadblocks, street barricades and dump trucks laden with sand will be part of the security cordon around 3 square miles (almost 8 square km) of central Washington.

About 30 groups that organizers claim will draw about 270,000 protesters or Trump backers have received permits for rallies or marches before, during and after the swearing-in. More protests are expected without permits.

A protest group known as Disrupt J20 has vowed to stage demonstrations at each of 12 security checkpoints and block access to the festivities on the grassy National Mall....
Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.