07/02/2018 03:46 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening to Kill Rand Paul & Family with Ax

‘It’s just horrendous that we have to deal with things like this,’ senator says

Infowars.com - July 2, 2018

A man has been arrested by police for allegedly threatening to kill Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky) and his family with an axe.

The man, who has not been named, made the threats during a call to Paul’s office in Bowling Green.

Paul first discussed the incident at a speaking event in Litchfield on Monday, calling the man’s actions “horrendous.”

“Capitol Police have issued an arrest warrant for a man who threatened to kill me and chop up my family with an axe,” Paul said. “It’s just horrendous that we have to deal with things like this.”

The senator later thanked the police for responding to the alleged threat in a message on Twitter.

“Thank you to the US Capitol Police for their arrest of the man who recently threatened to kill my family and me,” Paul said.

Thank you to the US Capitol Police for their arrest of the man who recently threatened to kill my family and me.

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 2, 2018

The threat is not the first that Paul has faced.

The senator was attacked by neighbor and registered Democrat Rene Boucher last year and left with 5 broken ribs.

Paul was also present at a charity Congressional baseball game with more than 20 other Republican congressmen last year that came under fire, resulting in numerous people being shot.

According to Paul, an increasing number of threats have been leveled towards conservative lawmakers in the last year.

“It’s been a year where we’re becoming more and more aware of these threats,” Paul said.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening to Kill Rand Paul & Fam [Re: ConSigCor] #167322
07/02/2018 06:13 PM
07/02/2018 06:13 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Sen. Paul sure is getting a lot of attention from violent leftists. It could all be a coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening to Kill Rand Paul & Fam [Re: ConSigCor] #167325
07/03/2018 09:59 AM
07/03/2018 09:59 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Man Who Threatened to Murder Rand Paul’s Children is an Obama-Supporting Berkeley Resident

Maniac vowed to leave “your kids bowels splayed out across floor blood spattered on the door as you lay dead”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - July 3, 2018

The man who threatened to “hack to pieces” Rand Paul and his family is a Berkeley resident who wanted Obama to be lifetime president.

On Monday, the Kentucky Senator tweeted, “Thank you to the US Capitol Police for their arrest of the man who recently threatened to kill my family and me,” after having revealed that the man had “threatened to kill me and chop up my family with an axe” and that an arrest warrant had been issued.

A few hours after the tweet, it was revealed that Nathanial Blaine Luffman had been arrested for threats against an Oregon elected official as well as “other known threatening communications to members of Congress.”

Thank you to the US Capitol Police for their arrest of the man who recently threatened to kill my family and me.

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 2, 2018

Luffman, a former Kentucky resident now living in Berkeley, made threats to “gut you like a hog” and leave “your kids bowels splayed out across floor blood spattered on the door as you lay dead” as well as threatening to “hack to pieces” the official and his daughters.

Luffman had previously used the hashtag #ObamaForLife and claimed that an official in Kentucky, likely Rand Paul, had been involved in a plot to assassinate Obama in Kentucky.

As Gateway Pundit reports, Luffman, “frequently livestreamed from UC Berkeley, which he claimed is a sovereign nation “independent & free from any and all over sight by any nation or people’s.”

Luffman is charged with a single count of retaliating against a federal official by way of threats and faces 10 years in prison.

The arrest will prompt questions as to whether Luffman was influenced by the increasingly hostile tone that Democrats have encouraged towards Republicans in recent weeks and months.

As Robby Starbuck points out, Ran Paul has now been targeted on three separate occasions by unhinged leftists who tried to physically harm or kill him.

Since @realDonaldTrump’s election, Republican Senator @RandPaul has:

• Been shot at by an unhinged leftist
• Been beaten severely by an unhinged leftist
• Been threatened by an unhinged leftist who wanted to chop him and his family up with an axpic.twitter.com/VJiYB2iJEU

— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) July 2, 2018

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening to Kill Rand Paul & Fam [Re: ConSigCor] #167327
07/03/2018 12:13 PM
07/03/2018 12:13 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
This guy Luffman sounds like one sick individual. I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up in a mental institution instead of prison.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.