Take matters in hand #169017
12/21/2018 12:44 AM
12/21/2018 12:44 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Vet’s GoFundMe Raises over $5.5M in 3 Days to Build The Wall

Americans - by the tens of thousands - take border security matters into their own hands

By Adan Salazar | INFOWARS.COM Thursday, December 20, 2018

A GoFundMe campaign started by a Purple Heart recipient has accumulated over $5.5 million in donations going toward building a wall on the southern U.S. border with Mexico.

The “We The People Will Fund the Wall” campaign is making headlines across the country as more and more Americans donate to help reach $1 billion, which triple-amputee veteran Brian Kolfage says will “100%” go toward funding President Trump’s long-promised border wall.

“We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping,” Kolfage explains in his GoFundMe post.

“The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different,” says Kolfage, who lost his limbs during an Operation Iraqi Freedom mission in 2004.

If the goal is not reached, Kolfage says all money will be refunded: “If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.”

The viral campaign has been shared nearly one million times.

The grassroots effort comes as President Trump vows to keep grappling with Democrats and RINOs in Congress to secure funding for the wall, with many supporters urging him to veto any year-end spending package that does not include wall funding.

When I begrudgingly signed the Omnibus Bill, I was promised the Wall and Border Security by leadership. Would be done by end of year (NOW). It didn’t happen! We foolishly fight for Border Security for other countries – but not for our beloved U.S.A. Not good!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 20, 2018

The Democrats, who know Steel Slats (Wall) are necessary for Border Security, are putting politics over Country. What they are just beginning to realize is that I will not sign any of their legislation, including infrastructure, unless it has perfect Border Security. U.S.A. WINS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 20, 2018

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Take matters in hand [Re: ConSigCor] #169022
12/21/2018 02:32 PM
12/21/2018 02:32 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
There's a trolling GoFundMe page, that has already raised $80,000 to build ladders. Both sides have made a point, they can close up their wallets now.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Take matters in hand [Re: ConSigCor] #169024
12/21/2018 03:21 PM
12/21/2018 03:21 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
It is the presidents constitutionally mandated authority to protect and defend our borders. If congress will not reform immigration law and secure our borders, Trump should use the military to do so. He can also use the money saved from the troop deployments in Afcrapistan and Syria to fund it. While he's at it he should defund the UN and use those funds too.

Furthermore, the people should voice their disgust with congress inaction, fund the wall ourselves and the militia should be patrolling the border.

It's past time to tell the democrats and the neocons to go to hell and take matters into our own hands.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Take matters in hand [Re: ConSigCor] #169062
12/26/2018 05:37 PM
12/26/2018 05:37 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
More than $17 million has now been raised for that wall. That may seem like a lot, until you learn just how expensive that thing is. Based on the part of the wall that has already been funded, that will pay for about 4,000 feet of wall. Put another way, that comes to $4,250 per foot.

Does that seem like an efficient use of money to you? It sure doesn't to me - and that doesn't even take into account the annual maintenance costs for that wall.

But at least a part of the government is shut down. If it stays shut down, it wouldn't bother me at all.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.