08/13/2019 06:44 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
First Look: Proposed Executive Order on Social Media Censorship

Trump going after Silicon Valley's anti-conservative bias

By Kelen McBreen | INFOWARS.COM Monday, August 12, 2019

A leaked draft of a White House executive order dealing with internet censorship reveals the plan to change the way the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates the moderation of social media sites.

Leaked to CNN Business, the order would allow the FCC to oversee content moderation for websites like Facebook and Twitter.

The executive order also brings the Federal Trade Commission into the mix, allowing the agency to investigate and file lawsuits against companies who violate the new policies.

The draft is subject to change as it is still in its infancy, but the main purpose will be to tackle the anti-conservative bias of Silicon Valley.

“Protecting Americans from Online Censorship,” is the working title of the order according to a summary.

In May, the Trump administration launched a website for Americans to share their personal stories of political censorship by social media companies.

The proposed executive order will ask the FTC to open a public complaint docket to investigate such instances.

With the establishment’s focus on Russian meddling in American elections, social media’s power to influence elections has been largely ignored.

As a top scientist recently revealed, Google and Facebook could single-handedly swing any election.

This order could be the first step to making sure online political censorship doesn’t alter the 2020 election outcome.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Social Media Censorship [Re: ConSigCor] #171174
08/13/2019 06:47 AM
08/13/2019 06:47 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Thiel: ‘Globalist’ Google Is In Bed With Chinese Military; Must Be Investigated By FBI and CIA

'Post-nationalists' are aiding Communist government over America

By Steve Watson | Infowars.com Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Billionaire Tech investor Peter Thiel has warned that Google is aiding the Chinese military, and that the company needs to be investigated by the FBI and the CIA because it is manned by “globalists” who do not understand the threat to the US that China poses.

Thiel described Google’s political culture as “globalist, “post-national,” and “cosmopolitan,” adding that the company is “incredibly insular” and “incurious” about real “problems” outside of its own silicon valley bubble.

Thiel called for US intelligence agencies to get involved as Google is indirectly providing the Chinese government with cutting edge AI technology.

“The question about Chinese interest in [Google’s artificial intelligence development] is one that needs to be looked at much more carefully. That’s why I’ve argued that the FBI or the CIA should be looking at this.” Thiel noted in an interview with Fox News.

“I think it is unprecedented in the last 1000 years or ever that major U.S. company refused to work with the U.S. military and has worked with our geopolitical rivals. This is not a liberal-conservative thing. This is absolutely unprecedented.” the entrepreneur continued, referring to the fact that Google refused to bid on the Department of Defense’s $10 billion JEDI contract last year, on the grounds that working with the U.S. military could violate its “AI principles.”

“Google has a major AI research lab in China, where, even though it’s not working directly with the Chines military, in effect, all the technology gets handed on to the Chinese military.” Thiel warned, comparing the technology to the “Manhattan Project”.

“This is in black-and-white in the constitution of the Chinese Communist Party, as of 2017, it got amended to stress that there needs to be civil-military fusion in China, where all things need to be integrated. Anything that has civilian use must also be handed over to the People’s Liberation Army, the PLA.” he further explained.

Alex Jones brings to light Hong Kong’s fight against the Communist Chinese attempting to conquer a free and prosperous nation.

Elsewhere during the interview, Thiel, a Trump supporter, noted that “There are many other people in Silicon Valley who support the president, but they are not going to say it.”

“And so that’s always the problem – unanimity doesn’t mean that everybody agrees. It normally just means that everybody is just too scared to speak up.” Thiel added.

Thiel, who co-founded PayPal and was an early investor in Facebook, has previously warned that Google is aiding in the transfer of AI technology to the Chinese military in favor of America because “woke” Google employees are anti-American and prefer China to the U.S.

Calling Google’s action a “treasonous decision,” Thiel warned that “There’s probably a broad base of Google employees that are ideologically super left wing, sort of woke, and think that China’s better than the U.S. or that the U.S. is worse than China – it’s more anti-American than anything.”

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Social Media Censorship [Re: ConSigCor] #171175
08/13/2019 12:37 PM
08/13/2019 12:37 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
I don't like the way FB and Twitter "moderates" their customer's posts. But I sure don't like the idea of the government telling them how to moderate the posts, either. As much as I hate the status quo, I prefer it to any of the proposals I've seen.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.