03/25/2021 02:28 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Biden Border Surge ‘Way Worse Than 2019,’ Texas Official Warns

"People need to come see it for themselves"

By Dan Lyman Thursday, March 25, 2021

The ongoing surge of illegal migration at the U.S.-Mexico border is “way worse” than the crisis that took place in 2019, a Texas official has warned.

Hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens have poured into the United States since the Biden administration took control in January and effectively blew the nation’s southern border open.

A growing number of local, state, and federal officials are sounding alarms as the migration catastrophe spirals out of control.

Reporters with the Daily Caller News Foundation joined officers on patrol in Hidalgo County, Texas, where hundreds of migrants are entering from Mexico every day.

“This is way worse than in 2019,” said one Hidalgo County Constable. “People need to come see it for themselves.”

Release the warrior in you by capitalizing on hot deals you won't find anywhere else!

Hidalgo County officers confronted approximately 130 illegal aliens during a 2.5 hour span, many of whom had been rafted across the Rio Grande by human smugglers, according to Daily Caller reporter Kaylee Greenlee Beal.

“Hidalgo County Constable officials collected information such as country of origin and the ages of the illegal immigrants before directing them to a nearby Customs and Border Protection processing facility,” Beal reported.

While over 100,000 migrants were caught at the border in February – with thousands more evading capture – that number is expected to soon be dwarfed.

“The numbers from knowledgeable folks inside the Department of Homeland Security, who are not authorized to publicly disclose the information, say about 6,000 migrants are arriving at the border every day. Odds are that number is going to get bigger. We are headed towards 200,000 illegal immigrants entering each month, more than twice the current already-overwhelming rate,” the Heritage Foundation reported last week.

Border officials are apprehending over 600 ‘child migrants’ daily – nearly double the number of the 2019 crisis at its peak.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Biden Border Surge [Re: ConSigCor] #175694
03/25/2021 02:33 PM
03/25/2021 02:33 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Illegal Immigrants Proudly Admit They’re Entering U.S. Because “Joe Biden Said It Would Be Easy”
"Who among you came to cross the border because President Joe Biden said it was going to be easy? Raise your hands"

By Gabriel Keane | National File Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Video footage reportedly taken in Piedras Negras, Mexico shows a group of illegal immigrants from Central America collectively raising their hands when asked who among them was trying to sneak into the U.S. because “Joe Biden said it would be easy.”

The footage was posted to Twitter by Todd Bensman of the Center For Immigration Studies with the caption, “Pregunta(question) here in Piedras Negras Mexico with Central American migrants: Who among you came to cross the border because President Joe Biden said it was going to be easy? Raise your hands…”

In the video, all of the migrants visible in the frame immediately raise their hands.

Bensman also posted photos of multiple migrants using iPhones and other high-end smartphones, despite claims from the corporate media that immigrants are woefully impoverished:

“As I often say in media interviews, ‘I’ve never met a desperately impoverished migrant who did t have a cell phone with that monthly data plan.’ This is how migrants on the move here in Mexico learn the latest who Biden is letting in, where and when,” Bensman wrote.

As National File reported earlier this month, Biden administration border official Roberta Jacobson has admitted that the regime’s policies have resulted in the current migrant surge:

Biden administration coordinator for the southwestern border on the National Security Council Roberta Jacobson admitted during a Wednesday press conference that the current border crisis is a result of the Biden administration’s pro-migrant policies, and noted that the administration plans to send a staggering $4 billion to Central American communities which are “most likely” to send migrants in a desperate bid to stop the migrant crisis.

When asked about the correlation of a massive surge in illegal migration with the exit of President Donald Trump and the inauguration of open-borders advocate Joe Biden, Jacobson admitted that the two events were related.

“Well, first of all, one of the things I think is important is we’ve seen surges before, surges tend to respond to hope, and there was a significant hope for a more humane policy after four years of, you know pent up demand,” Jacobson said. “So I don’t know whether I would call that a coincidence, but I certainly think the idea that a more humane policy would be in place may have driven people to make that decision.”

Footage of multitudes of migrants streaming across the border has also been noted in recent weeks.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.