07/17/2021 11:41 PM
07/17/2021 11:41 PM
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
N
Navarro Offline OP
Navarro  Offline OP
N
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
“FEMA teams enter Las Vegas ... Starting this weekend, ‘Operation: Get Out the Vax’ takes hold of Las Vegas. The Federal Emergency Management Agency said roughly 85 workers are in town after a request by Governor Steve Sisolak, and that more are on the way. The governor's office said the staff will help operate vaccine pop-ups, boost testing and work on community outreach with neighborhood leaders. The Las Vegas metro area is now considered a ‘sustained hotspot’ in the United States. ‘Well nothing's gonna help until each one of us takes responsibility for how we can make a difference,’ said Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman on the FEMA teams.”
https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavir...d1a4012-e736-11eb-80e6-1f7360b072fb.html

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might
Re: FEMA Enters Las Vegas to “Operate Vaccine Pop-Ups” [Re: Navarro] #176247
07/18/2021 09:35 PM
07/18/2021 09:35 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
In Walmart this evening every 3 minutes they were advertising on the intercom for people to get the mRNA injection at Walmart. The injection does not keep anyone from getting corona virus. I will never take it. Maybe if enough sheeple take it they will leave the rest of us alone. If not they might start a civil war over it. Biden and the Demorats are pushing it becasue most conservatives are refusing to get the depopulation injection while most Demorats are getting it.

////////////////////////////////////////

https://www.infowars.com/posts/sund...d-more-people-than-virus-in-recent-weeks
Sunday Live: CDC Website Reveals COVID Injections Killed More People Than Virus in Recent Weeks
Infowars.com July 18th 2021, 3:58 pm
The truth about the experimental mRNA shot is hiding in plain view -- tune in and share this link to demolish their depopulation house of cards!
Again, the enemy is desperate to suppress this information -- this is a confirmed depopulation/sterilization attack.

mRNA Vaccine Inventor: I Risk ‘Being Assassinated’ For Speaking Out Against Experimental COVID Shots
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mrna...ing-out-against-experimental-covid-shots

The inventor of the mRNA technology currently used in the COVID-19 shots says he was told he may be assassinated for questioning the ethics of launching an experimental vaccine rollout without informing the public about possible risks.

Clinical scientist and researcher Dr. Robert Malone made the alarming admission on Twitter on Sunday, claiming that an “experienced journalist” told him his life was in danger for speaking publicly about the risks that come with taking the mRNA jab.

“So, I hope that this is hyperbole and an over-reaction, but last night an experienced journalist told me that I need to get security because I was at risk of being assassinated,” Malone wrote (on twitter).

“I do not know how to even begin to think about this. I am just a middle class person. Security??!!??”

Users on Twitter supported the idea of paying for protection, but Malone lamented he couldn’t afford private security detail.

Another user noted that Malone, by being such a prominent voice speaking out against the vaccines, risks stopping the flow of billions of dollars.

“That was precisely his point,” Malone replied, referring to the journalist.

Malone’s concerns aren’t unwarranted.

Several scientists and individuals linked to COVID-19 research or activism have been murdered or died mysteriously over the last year.

Malone started making headlines after speaking on shows like “Tucker Carlson Tonight” to warn about forced vaccination efforts by governments, especially when adverse reactions from the experimental mRNA gene therapy have been documented.

“[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I am of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept vaccines or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines,” Dr. Malone told Tucker Carlson last month, noting that the vaccines are under Emergency Use Authorization and haven’t yet been formally approved by the FDA.

“This is a fundamental right having to do with clinical research ethics,” he said. “And so, my concern is that I know that there are risks. But we don’t have access to the data and the data haven’t been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately assess those risks. And therefore…we don’t really have the information that we need to make a reasonable decision.”

Malone represents a particularly unique threat to the COVID-obsessed medical establishment and Big Pharma because he’s a sober and reputable scientist, and being the inventor of mRNA technology, possesses unparalled expertise on the subject.

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine, sits down with Del Bigtree to give his honest concerns about why this is the wrong technology to use against Covid-19 and, in particular, the extreme danger it poses to young people.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.