“COVID-19 will eventually be like a cold, leading experts have said. Professor Sir John Bell, regius professor of medicine at Oxford University, said the virus could resemble the common cold by spring next year ... He added the country ‘is over the worst’ and things ‘should be fine’ once winter has passed ... Meanwhile, Moderna's chief executive Stéphane Bancel also said on Monday that the coronavirus pandemic could be over in a year ... It comes the day after Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert, whose work helped to develop the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, said viruses tend to become weaker as they spread around ... Sir John said ... ‘If you look at the deaths from COVID, they tend to be very elderly people, and it's not entirely clear it was COVID that caused all those deaths’ ... ‘I think we're headed for the position Sarah describes probably by next spring would be my view,’ he said ... ‘I think it should be fine’”
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/covid-end...0vor1UYvcawYvnCRh0fquMrvb_Kce5uY7tL2d3YJ

To think: Liberty died not with a bang but with a whimper as we traded freedom for totalitarianism in order to secure protection from a cold for the cowardly and idiotic masses.

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might