Print Thread
Vehicles for preppers and patriots #176962
11/10/2021 10:04 PM
11/10/2021 10:04 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline OP
Huskerpatriot  Offline OP
Omaha Nebraska
With the world hell bent on going sideways… and with the so-called “Green (Red)New-Deal” being shoved down our throats, ESG (environmental social governmental) scores set to calculated to regulate nearly every level of our existence…. And with almost every world auto maker pledging to stop manufacturing internal combustion engines by 2030…

What is a patriot prepper that refuses to go along with this to do?

My thought is that finding good serviceable used vehicles that have a long life time tested drivetrain that is reasonably reparable moving forward, make friends with a real mechanic (not what passes these days) snd stock up on replacement parts. I really do see that these times are getting closer and closer. I can see a day coming where the woke SJW crowd gets around with their public transit and those of means with expensive lug in electric vehicles. Moderately well off making use of rental EVs or ride share EVs.

Us deplorables will be rolling in old rusted used vehicles belching smoke from homemade bootleg fuel or black market fuels… almost like Cuba!

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Vehicles for preppers and patriots [Re: Huskerpatriot] #176982
11/13/2021 12:30 AM
11/13/2021 12:30 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
To hell with electric vehicles. We are already short on electricity. Buy old vehicles that run with a carburetor to restore. Watch youtube videos to see how to fix them up.. It is so simple to fix older vehicles that run with a carburetor that anyone who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty can do it. I studied youtube videos and learned automotive electronics well enough to fix new vehicles too. Everyone else could too. I trust a simple vehicle vehicle I rebuilt more than the new junk full of computer chips and sensors that fail. EMP will quickly shut down vehicles with computerized fuel injection.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Vehicles for preppers and patriots [Re: Huskerpatriot] #176983
11/13/2021 09:40 PM
11/13/2021 09:40 PM
OH.
D Offline
D  Offline
OH.
I would also add that having a points cap and rotor in case of an EMP strike. Keeping it simple is the way forward!!

D
Re: Vehicles for preppers and patriots [Re: Huskerpatriot] #176985
11/14/2021 05:57 AM
11/14/2021 05:57 AM
N.E. Wa.
Kelldor42 Offline
Kelldor42  Offline
N.E. Wa.
https://www.empshield.com

I have a 12v EMP Shield in my vehicle, and a dual 48v EMP Shield was hooked up to my solar system just last night.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BA...sionId=4t5.0tXamTaMhBZwfXljf3ZmZOMXKupj "Honestly, um, there are things more important than your life, and freedom is one of them."
Re: Vehicles for preppers and patriots [Re: Huskerpatriot] #176989
11/14/2021 04:46 PM
11/14/2021 04:46 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
I don't think this https://www.empshield.com device that costs $389.00 would work to keep the electro magnetic pulse (EMP) of nuclear explosions from frying the electronics on a vehicle. The only way the device might work is if the negative line was connected to a 10 foot long copper grounding rod.

Having electronics grounded and unplugged inside a Farady Cage is the only sure way to protect from a nuclear blast EMP.

I would rather have a vehicle with a carb and ignition points or a diesel pickup with totally mechanical fuel injection. Even then EMP could take out the diodes in the alternator.

We had better plan on doing lots of walking when a nuclear war starts.

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
― Albert Einstein

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.