Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: We Will Not Disarm #328
01/04/2013 05:30 PM
01/04/2013 05:30 PM
Eastern NC
HARBINGER Offline
HARBINGER  Offline
Eastern NC
The ones giving the orders won't likely be on the battlefield. They'll be in a nice safe bunker, sending others to pay that price.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV
Re: We Will Not Disarm #329
01/04/2013 06:29 PM
01/04/2013 06:29 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by HARBINGER:
The ones giving the orders won't likely be on the battlefield. They'll be in a nice safe bunker, sending others to pay that price.
The ones giving the orders are not the ones I am thinking about, I am thinking about all the Liberals living in their Suburban or Urban homes who will have their normal lives turned inside out and worse yet into a living hell, if there is a Civil War or Revolution.

What needs to be fully understood by everyone, them and us, is the truth that the ones on the front lines who are pulling the triggers are not the only ones who pay a price or die in a war.

What about the ones who get caught between Freedom Fighters and Government Troops in a firefight.

What about the ones who's home becomes collateral damage.

What about the ones who are unlucky enough that their children get accidentally shot on their way to or from school.

And what about driving through a real Combat Zone on the way to work, or for Grocery Shopping or for other essential things, or having to step over dead bodies or losing their jobs or businesses or what ever the Liberals happen to value.

During a real Revolution some American Cities are going to look like Sarajevo during the Yugoslavian Civil War and it is not going to be fun living in those Cities.

This is what we must make the Liberals understand.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: We Will Not Disarm #330
01/05/2013 02:34 AM
01/05/2013 02:34 AM
SE US
D
Deadeye D Offline
Deadeye D  Offline
D
SE US

Options?
Re: We Will Not Disarm #331
01/05/2013 04:42 AM
01/05/2013 04:42 AM
Fort Worth, TX
F
FlyingPatriot Offline
FlyingPatriot  Offline
F
Fort Worth, TX
Good stuff DD!!!!! Really good.

Re: We Will Not Disarm #332
01/05/2013 09:52 AM
01/05/2013 09:52 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
Originally posted by HARBINGER:
[b] The ones giving the orders won't likely be on the battlefield. They'll be in a nice safe bunker, sending others to pay that price.
The ones giving the orders are not the ones I am thinking about, I am thinking about all the Liberals living in their Suburban or Urban homes who will have their normal lives turned inside out and worse yet into a living hell, if there is a Civil War or Revolution.

What needs to be fully understood by everyone, them and us, is the truth that the ones on the front lines who are pulling the triggers are not the only ones who pay a price or die in a war.

What about the ones who get caught between Freedom Fighters and Government Troops in a firefight.

What about the ones who's home becomes collateral damage.

What about the ones who are unlucky enough that their children get accidentally shot on their way to or from school.

And what about driving through a real Combat Zone on the way to work, or for Grocery Shopping or for other essential things, or having to step over dead bodies or losing their jobs or businesses or what ever the Liberals happen to value.

During a real Revolution some American Cities are going to look like Sarajevo during the Yugoslavian Civil War and it is not going to be fun living in those Cities.

This is what we must make the Liberals understand. [/b]
I don't give a fuck if they understand.

They should reap what they sow.

Then, and only then, will they "understand."

Fuck 'em.

Enough of this bullshit, already. Look at where the past 50 years have taken us. Why delay it further until the weapons of our enemy are truly insurmountable? Until their surveillance is insurmountable.

I say we fight soon and get it over with. For all the marbles. We lose? We lose. And they can turn it into their little commie utopia.

I, for one, am totally unwilling to just hand the country over to them by default and that's what most seem to espouse.

I'd rather die fighting then live in their USSA. No matter what.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: We Will Not Disarm #333
01/05/2013 02:49 PM
01/05/2013 02:49 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
[Linked Image]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: We Will Not Disarm #334
01/06/2013 03:32 PM
01/06/2013 03:32 PM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
This links says it all about disarming...

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/misc-gun-quotes

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.