06/04/2008 06:24 PM
Seattle - that place - ε&...
D
Doktor_Jeep Offline OP
Doktor_Jeep  Offline OP

D
Ok gentlemen.

I have been on both ends of my state spreading the word of AWRM.ORG.

However, unless you all want this to become the "Washington State Militia Board", I have an idea to help you.

Make the month of June THE month you get at least ONE noob to sign on.

I will even waive my usual fee of a truckload of stolen M-16s and ship full of Asian Love Slaves.
(And I need not mention the bootlegged rum).

That's right, it's free.

How about it?

Unless you want forums full of vague references to mountain ranges you never heard of, jokes only known around or in Seattle, and my crap-flingin monkey rants, set a goal this month to get at least one new member on board.

Fuel
Is running
Fuel
Is coming
Fuel
Is running
Down
Down
Down my face
Re: Membership Drive #71
06/08/2008 05:59 AM
06/08/2008 05:59 AM
Emerald Coast (aka Redneck Riv...
G
GySgt D Offline
GySgt D  Offline
G
Emerald Coast (aka Redneck Riv...
I suppose that opening up a troll account is not what you had in mind? laugh

Obscure regional references don't much bother me. As for myself, I'll try to keep the alligator comments to a mininum...

Re: Membership Drive #72
06/09/2008 04:00 AM
06/09/2008 04:00 AM
Malaysia
F
Flick Offline
Flick  Offline
F
Malaysia
I get the word out as often as possible on the Web. I have a Google alert set up for the keyword "militia." Every time there is a relevant hit, such as an article or a blog, I respond with a basic message about how joining the militia is the responsibility that goes with the right to keep and bear arms, and then I provide a link to AWRM.

There is no longer a U.S. Constitution. Appeal to it no more. There is now only liberty or slavery.
Re: Membership Drive #73
06/10/2008 04:31 PM
06/10/2008 04:31 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
I'm trying to get as many (non-Washington) RP folks involved as possible.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Membership Drive #74
06/11/2008 03:57 AM
06/11/2008 03:57 AM
The West Coast of the East Coa...
T
Tangalor Offline
Tangalor  Offline
T
I'm using memes randomly placed in public areas. I've created fliers that have serious shock value, but no websites. I'll add that to the list. even if my fliers wake only one person up, or get one person to start asking questions, I consider it mission accomplished. I'm vying for more than one, but one will do, because they multiply.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and the lies of their culture - will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses" - Plato
Re: Membership Drive #75
06/11/2008 03:58 AM
06/11/2008 03:58 AM
T
Tangalor Offline
Tangalor  Offline
T
Oh! how's about a flier for this site exclusively? if anyone has ideas, lemme know. as little color as possible, though.. color copying is expensive :p

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and the lies of their culture - will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses" - Plato
Re: Membership Drive #76
06/11/2008 11:51 AM
06/11/2008 11:51 AM
Montana
B
Bona_na_Croin Offline
Bona_na_Croin  Offline
B
Montana
I had what seemed a really good propsect till he said "yeah my wife says I can't get a rifle" are you feaking,,,,,,,,oh well.

A flier would be good. Some of the senior members could weigh in on what it should contain. I'd make copies. I never thought about a flyer.

Bona na Croin- Neither Collar nor Crown

"Free where I live or die where I stand"
Re: Membership Drive #77
06/11/2008 03:21 PM
06/11/2008 03:21 PM
Tennessee
08-ARTY Offline
08-ARTY  Offline
Tennessee
Ya'll remember the frenzy of Ron Paul signage mysteriously placed along every freaking corner not too long ago?
Maybe we could do that. I know it'd be a little $$ involved, and they'd be gone within a few days (if we're that lucky)...but it's a thought.
I do like the flier idea...cheap, and effective. Remember to wear latex gloves so ya don't get prints on it... ;-)

Liberty or Death!!
Re: Membership Drive #78
06/11/2008 06:25 PM
06/11/2008 06:25 PM
D
Doktor_Jeep Offline OP
Doktor_Jeep  Offline OP

D
Originally posted by 08-ARTY:
Ya'll remember the frenzy of Ron Paul signage mysteriously placed along every freaking corner not too long ago?
Maybe we could do that. I know it'd be a little $$ involved, and they'd be gone within a few days (if we're that lucky)...but it's a thought.
I do like the flier idea...cheap, and effective. Remember to wear latex gloves so ya don't get prints on it... ;-)
That idea exists.

But those of us uber-patriots here in Washington, the best of the best, the morally superior, wear so many hats being .... the best... (better than those California boys)... that we never get around to it. We spend a lot of our time being tactical and flexing for the groupies.

Yeah we have groupies. Let's see the other states match that one. Strat can tell you about the groupies.

Fuel
Is running
Fuel
Is coming
Fuel
Is running
Down
Down
Down my face
Re: Membership Drive #79
06/11/2008 11:15 PM
06/11/2008 11:15 PM
T
Tangalor Offline
Tangalor  Offline
T
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bona_na_Croin:
[QB] I had what seemed a really good propsect till he said "yeah my wife says I can't get a rifle" are you feaking,,,,,,,,oh well.

Who said that? My (soon to be) Wife said she didn't want me to get an assault rifle.. doesn't mean I won't. We're not married yet, and I haven't made my case to her. She's well aware of the current situation we're in, I assure you, but the safety of her kids is in her mind, and horror stories come up, yadda yadda. I have one in my sights, so to speak, just waiting for the cash smile And my case to her is simply this: The safety of your kids will depend on this rifle. Period.

Re: Membership Drive #80
06/12/2008 04:22 AM
06/12/2008 04:22 AM
MT
C
C. M. Wolf Offline
C. M. Wolf  Offline
C
MT
Since I was the "Public Liason" for those of the Militia minded when I lived in CA,(and still am to some degree. I have been spreding the word for quite some time. In the state that I now live in, I make it a point to meet with others that already have some organizational skills, and training,(so to speak). This is met as nearly a breath of fresh air when others I meet see and hear that they are not so 'alone' in this Nation.

Another liason that I am talking to is affiliated with the Native American Indians who are a group that must not be overlooked, IMHO. Quite a wealth of knowledge, understanding, abilities there. Good alies.

It seems to me that when seeking alies, it is always a plus to bring/offer knowledge, understanding, and ablilities to those that are also seeking like minded in this Country. (It's not a matter of names, or peticular information beyond training, ideas, and possible avenues of planning that is most welcomed).

--------

One thing you can be assured of, that as things in this Nation grows steadily worse, relying only on the "Internet" for comms grows equally as a "Mistake".
There needs to be a form of "Phone Tree",(or at least some others forms of comms/contact), as the "Internet Attacks" grows every day.
I personally am getting hit with hostile computer attacks at about two every 5 seconds that I am on the internet. Many of these are simply robot pings searching for open ports and possibly backdoors to exploit,(some are most hostile and directed), but these attack do slow down the funtion and reliability of the internet. If the attacks grow too heavy even for the highest internet feeds, it most certainly can shut down this form of comms as being anywhere near reliable. Too many attacks can act just like a "jambing system".

It's a caution.

IHTH

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!
Re: Membership Drive #81
06/12/2008 04:38 AM
06/12/2008 04:38 AM
MT
C
C. M. Wolf Offline
C. M. Wolf  Offline
C
MT
Originally posted by Bona_na_Croin:
I had what seemed a really good propsect till he said "yeah my wife says I can't get a rifle" are you feaking,,,,,,,,oh well.

It sounds like you may have some fundamental issues to sort out as you pass the word to others. Maybe I can offer some help in this case...

This is a post I made on another Militia Board on a thread entitled; "Getting through to the Wife"

It's really quite simple.

Having stockpiles of Food Stores like MREs in your home, and trying to convince your wife as to "Why"...

Don't go to any grocery store or fastfood place for two weeks,(don't buy ANY food for this time). Eat only what you have in the house or on the property, or don't eat. Then ask her how the MREs seem to her now. Can she begin to understand "Why" you have emergency food stocks? Just in the odd case that the grocery stores can't restock their shelves or you can't get to the grocery stores, even for a short time like two weeks... just what else does she think she's going to eat?? Ever get or know of ANYONE that was 'snowed in' for a week or two, or try to live through a 'Flood', or be dispossesed by some kind of 'major fire', 'earthquake', or... etc, etc??

Having the Tools/Firearms to guard and/or protect you, your's, and your home, and trying to get your wife to understand "Why"...

Have a good friend play a Bad Guy one night. Have him come over and play to be breaking into your house and ruff-up and ran-sack your home and wife,(in mock fashion). Have another friend that lives close by, play the police with previous instruction of what is to take place with the 'planned breaking and entering'. Have the 'police-friend' be ready at a second's notice and even on speed-dial to respond to your call like there is no one else on the planet. Make sure that the only weapon you have to guard you, your's, and your home is a 3' stick,(or roll of paper towels will do just as good).

After a few "Seconds" of having to deal with the 'Bad-Guy-Friend' in your home, those "Minutes" that it takes the 'Police-Friend' to show up and deal with the situation will fully explain exactly "Why" you own the firearms that you didn't use during this "Play"!
Darned good thing you live in such a "nice neigborhood"... except during the LA Riots in '92', the gangs were even moving into the very high-scale neigborhoods of "San Marino", "Century City", "Malibu Hills" and "BelAir" more than one full day before the CA National Guard arrived on the scene!! (If you were a "Bad Guy", what could YOU DO in a full day of lawlessness and riots if you put your mind to it?!)

---

Life can be a whole different thing when you actually "Have to use" those tools that haven't been needed until that "One Time", maybe even some years later! THAT'S WHY!

--------

IHTH wink

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!
Re: Membership Drive #82
06/12/2008 04:56 AM
06/12/2008 04:56 AM
T
Tangalor Offline
Tangalor  Offline
T
Indeed. As I stated earler, my soon to be is like-minded where all of this is concerned. She simply puts the kids first and formost, which is a great thing. The understanding about an assault rifle being in the house sets her on edge, I can say I understand why, but the point will be moot when the day comes that I have to use it. She won't say no to me buying one by any means, but she WILL make it very clear she is unhappy with the situation. Anyone who is married knows what I'm talking about in regaurds to 'go along to get along', and she certainly does. She has no objections whatsoever with regaurds to a firearm, its the automatic assault rifle she has reservations about. Se La Vi, because she will have to live with it. smile

Re: Membership Drive #83
06/12/2008 02:31 PM
06/12/2008 02:31 PM
Montana
B
Bona_na_Croin Offline
Bona_na_Croin  Offline
B
Montana
who he is isn't as important as what he is. And the words to describe that shouldn't be repeated in front of children

He has a shotgun but the 8 shells he prolly has lying around won't do much. He just doesn't take it seriously enough. He honestly thinks if society were to break down tommorow he'll just trapse off into the wood and kill a deer to eat. Except he forgets he may not be able to just walk about the woods and he'll need more than venison to survive. As far as the "bad guy" scenario she thinks the shotgun is adequate enough.

I've written him off as a lost cause. I have others that are interested in hearing more.

but anyway,, what about flyers? anyone have suggestions for creating one?

Re: Membership Drive #84
08/09/2008 06:41 AM
08/09/2008 06:41 AM
Chicago, IL
O
Obzen Offline
Obzen  Offline
O
Chicago, IL
Being rather young compared to most of you, I know for a fact that if you have a sticker that is everywhere, (light poles, public transit, atm's, etc) people notice. Especially in the midwest. 200 for around 30bucks is the usual dirt price. They are usually left alone until the weather wears them down and stay even longer if wheatpasted. for a sticker a simple "AWRM.ORG" and a one liner underneath would work well. But stickers are great because you can get kids involved! smile

I'm an art student and used to freelance graphic/web design too. I could make a few graphics?

Re: Membership Drive #85
08/11/2008 06:32 PM
08/11/2008 06:32 PM
C
Colt Offline
Colt  Offline
C
Originally posted by Tangalor:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bona_na_Croin:
[QB] I had what seemed a really good propsect till he said "yeah my wife says I can't get a rifle" are you feaking,,,,,,,,oh well.

Who said that? My (soon to be) Wife said she didn't want me to get an assault rifle.. doesn't mean I won't. We're not married yet, and I haven't made my case to her. She's well aware of the current situation we're in, I assure you, but the safety of her kids is in her mind, and horror stories come up, yadda yadda. I have one in my sights, so to speak, just waiting for the cash smile And my case to her is simply this: The safety of your kids will depend on this rifle. Period.
I am actually going to agree with your wife... DO NOT get an assault rifle. (Uses too much ammo)
Get an AR15 instead. wink (Or an M14, or an SKS, or an AKM clone, etc.)

Hint: Look up "assault rifle" on Wikipedia... they actually have the correct definition.
Technicalities are important.

Re: Membership Drive #86
08/12/2008 10:41 AM
08/12/2008 10:41 AM
Montana
B
Bona_na_Croin Offline
Bona_na_Croin  Offline
B
Montana
Originally posted by Obzen:
Being rather young compared to most of you, I know for a fact that if you have a sticker that is everywhere, (light poles, public transit, atm's, etc) people notice. Especially in the midwest. 200 for around 30bucks is the usual dirt price. They are usually left alone until the weather wears them down and stay even longer if wheatpasted. for a sticker a simple "AWRM.ORG" and a one liner underneath would work well. But stickers are great because you can get kids involved! smile

I'm an art student and used to freelance graphic/web design too. I could make a few graphics?
oh duhhhhh,,of course,,,stickers! they,,,well the stick,,,like glue. And are hard to get off. I still see in my mind all the "go Navy" stickers kids would put on stop signs in my mind.

Speaking of stickers, although it's most certainly illegal, "9/11 was an inside job" or "Join your local militia" or "infowars.com" stickers stuck on the bumper of a police cruiser would be great to see lol

Excellent idea on the stickers. There are several places online that do two color prints in diff sizes relatively cheap.

Re: Membership Drive #87
08/12/2008 04:05 PM
08/12/2008 04:05 PM
C
Colt Offline
Colt  Offline
C
I would like to see AWRM.org stickers.... but "9/11 inside job" stickers are going to scare people away from the militia. Not even all militia members agree 9/11 was an inside job, such as me. You want to show of the militia as something diverse... so people say "There are people like me there" instead of "Look at all those conspiracy theorizing nuts".

InfoWars and PrisonPlanet deal with Alex Jones... that is enough to scare anyone.

Re: Membership Drive #88
08/12/2008 04:24 PM
08/12/2008 04:24 PM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline
Rudy  Offline
43BN-37FF
After a few "Seconds" of having to deal with the 'Bad-Guy-Friend' in your home, those "Minutes" that it takes the 'Police-Friend' to show up and deal with the situation will fully explain exactly "Why" you own the firearms
Just remember that when SECONDS count, the police are only MINUTES away.

I like the idea of stickers. If we can get something catchy printed on them. I hate those Eracism stickers on all of the city vehicles.

I also like the business card idea. I might look into getting some printed. Anyone got any samples?

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."
Re: Membership Drive #89
08/12/2008 07:28 PM
08/12/2008 07:28 PM
C
Colt Offline
Colt  Offline
C
Stickers are probably better than fliers... a friend tried advertising a website he made that was supposed to be used as a sort of community for everyone to post their school assignment, so everyone would know due dates and such.

He left fliers in the locker room, on toilet seats, in class text books, under desks, on the cafeteria table... you name it, he left a flier there. He started this about a month after school asterted last year... NO ONE ever signed up for the site, almost a full year later and dozens of fliers put out there... not a single participant. People must have found them, I know I stumbled upon my fair share while flipping through the pages of a book or getting clothes out of my locker...

Stickers are visible though, you see them daily... again, and again, and again... You will probably get a lot more hits from that.

Sonic Drive In uses stickers to attach your receipt to the outside of the bag your food comes in... I always thought it silly, and a waste of money to do that. then, I got to high school, those Sonic stickers from food bags are EVERYWHERE. On the front of vending machines, on top of lunch tables, doors of bathrooms, on the bottom of your shoe, chairs, benches, even clocks... they are very noticeable. I am sure Sonic is actually making money from the stickers because of all the advertising they get... add in their half priced drinks happy hour from 2-4pm (school gets out at 2:30) and they get HUGE business.
[Joke]The militia needs to offer half-priced drinks too.[/Joke]

Re: Membership Drive #90
08/12/2008 07:36 PM
08/12/2008 07:36 PM
Chicago, IL
O
Obzen Offline
Obzen  Offline
O
Chicago, IL
Great place for stickers that makes the graphic creating EASY is www.stickerjunkie.com Just got to their Make your own sticker generator. Extremely handy.
Although you could always opt for making them homemade by grabbing package labels or those permanent "Hello: " stickers.

Re: Membership Drive #91
08/13/2008 04:25 AM
08/13/2008 04:25 AM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline
Rudy  Offline
43BN-37FF
Originally posted by Colt:
Sonic Drive In uses stickers to attach your receipt to the outside of the bag your food comes in... I always thought it silly, and a waste of money to do that. then, I got to high school, those Sonic stickers from food bags are EVERYWHERE. On the front of vending machines, on top of lunch tables, doors of bathrooms, on the bottom of your shoe, chairs, benches, even clocks... they are very noticeable. I am sure Sonic is actually making money from the stickers because of all the advertising they get
If I were a school custodian, and I had to scrape those stickers off of all those places, I'd be roasting marshmellows one night where sonic "USED" to be. " Honest officer I didn't see a thing. I saw this here fire and decided I wouldn't waste the opportunity to make a somemore.

You have to be careful where you put those stickers.

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."
Re: Membership Drive #92
08/13/2008 05:47 AM
08/13/2008 05:47 AM
C
Colt Offline
Colt  Offline
C
Originally posted by Rudy:
Originally posted by Colt:
[b] Sonic Drive In uses stickers to attach your receipt to the outside of the bag your food comes in... I always thought it silly, and a waste of money to do that. then, I got to high school, those Sonic stickers from food bags are EVERYWHERE. On the front of vending machines, on top of lunch tables, doors of bathrooms, on the bottom of your shoe, chairs, benches, even clocks... they are very noticeable. I am sure Sonic is actually making money from the stickers because of all the advertising they get
If I were a school custodian, and I had to scrape those stickers off of all those places, I'd be roasting marshmellows one night where sonic "USED" to be. " Honest officer I didn't see a thing. I saw this here fire and decided I wouldn't waste the opportunity to make a somemore.

You have to be careful where you put those stickers. [/b]
I don't put them anywhere at school, I just see them everywhere...

Re: Membership Drive #93
08/13/2008 10:53 AM
08/13/2008 10:53 AM
Chicago, IL
O
Obzen Offline
Obzen  Offline
O
Chicago, IL
I was thinking along the lines of car bumpers, Light poles, maybe newspaper boxes. No different than what people do to raise awareness for local concerts.

Re: Membership Drive #94
08/14/2008 05:14 PM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Who would Jesus bomb ?

the MONEY CHANGERS !!! wink

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Membership Drive #95
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Who would Jesus bomb ?

the MONEY CHANGERS !!! wink

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Membership Drive #96
08/15/2008 10:48 AM
08/15/2008 10:48 AM
Montana
B
Bona_na_Croin Offline
Bona_na_Croin  Offline
B
Montana
This seems like the right place since were are discussing flyers/stickers etc

At 1:21 there is a poster of Uncle Sam "you are the american militia"

web page

I've gathered many different graphics but can't seem to find this one. Anyone know where I can find an origial/ bigger one of this? I'm curious what the small print says and wether it would be a good graphic to print.

Re: Membership Drive #97
08/18/2008 09:39 AM
08/18/2008 09:39 AM
it the Hearts and Minds of Pat...
D
DICK WOLF Offline
DICK WOLF  Offline
D
I think Ill get some stickers and calling cards made. If it is ok with the management.

Plus I may open a few doors around here.
for RECRUITMENT.
Some one PM me and let me know how new people have to REGISTRATION

Re: Membership Drive #98
11/19/2008 04:05 PM
11/19/2008 04:05 PM
Your Hole
0Dok_Jeep0 Offline
0Dok_Jeep0  Offline
Your Hole
if anyone has these stickers made up i'd like a set of 'em for the truckstops around here. or else i'll design up some of me own and distribute them

I'm-a crackalackya till yo bones be breakin beeyotch! GET YO MONKEY BUTT UNDA MA GUN!
Re: Membership Drive #99
11/19/2008 07:38 PM
11/19/2008 07:38 PM
D
Doktor_Jeep Offline OP
Doktor_Jeep  Offline OP

D
There used to be stickers.

But haven't seen any in a long long time. frown

Fuel
Is running
Fuel
Is coming
Fuel
Is running
Down
Down
Down my face
Re: Membership Drive #100
11/19/2008 09:59 PM
11/19/2008 09:59 PM
D
DICK WOLF Offline
DICK WOLF  Offline
D
HERE IS A GOOD PLACE---I THINK ILL USE !!!!

http://www.stickerjunkie.com/generator.php

Re: Membership Drive #101
11/20/2008 02:13 PM
11/20/2008 02:13 PM
Colorado
Patriot Offline
Patriot  Offline
Colorado
Here it is folks!!

Tired of the direction
your country is going?

AWRM.org

Monica Lewinsky- amerikan patriot and militia poster girl. Only person in amerika that blew away a crooked president, never served a day in jail and lived to tell about it.
Re: Membership Drive #102
11/21/2008 01:36 PM
11/21/2008 01:36 PM
Your Hole
0Dok_Jeep0 Offline
0Dok_Jeep0  Offline
Your Hole
Patriot +1!

I've got a design set up and ready to order and distribute and I just had a thought!

I great place to stick these would be in public bathrooms on the inside part of the stall doors. Think about it! [There he is taking a crap, gets all done and flushes, suddenly noticing a captivating little sticker on the door]

I'm-a crackalackya till yo bones be breakin beeyotch! GET YO MONKEY BUTT UNDA MA GUN!
Re: Membership Drive #103
11/21/2008 01:48 PM
11/21/2008 01:48 PM
Your Hole
0Dok_Jeep0 Offline
0Dok_Jeep0  Offline
Your Hole

Re: Membership Drive #104
11/22/2008 12:12 AM
11/22/2008 12:12 AM
ny
N
NYhunter Offline
NYhunter  Offline
N
ny
Let us all know if this is going foward.

Re: Membership Drive #105
11/28/2008 12:58 AM
11/28/2008 12:58 AM
Southeastern Iowa
doghouse Offline
SNCO Contibutor
doghouse  Offline
SNCO Contibutor
Southeastern Iowa
I recently joined another site, to get in on a militia post. I have 'awrm.org' in my signature, and alot of people are reading the posts.
I also recently went to vistaprint.com and designed a business card on the spot. I have ordered 1,000 of them. When I get them, I should have no problem spreading them around, since I am an over the road truck driver.
I just took info off our homepage when making the cards. I used the free cards with the American Flag, and it then says-
A Well Regulated Militia
The ONLY Interactive Online Resource Center on the Web that is of, for, and by the Unorganized Militia!

Welcome all Freedom Loving Americans and Patriots

awrm.org

--------------------------------------------------

Just thought I would give others ideas. I also bought a hat that says 'American Militia'. Figured it might be a conversation starter, to give out cards and info.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6
Re: Membership Drive #106
11/28/2008 02:45 AM
11/28/2008 02:45 AM
Your Hole
0Dok_Jeep0 Offline
0Dok_Jeep0  Offline
Your Hole
NICE!

I should be getting those stickers next week, then I just need to stick'em. I'll be ordering quite a few so if anybody here possibly can't afford them but wants some just let me know

Re: Membership Drive #107
11/28/2008 07:46 PM
11/28/2008 07:46 PM
Your Hole
0Dok_Jeep0 Offline
0Dok_Jeep0  Offline
Your Hole

Re: Membership Drive #108
11/29/2008 12:37 AM
11/29/2008 12:37 AM
D
DICK WOLF Offline
DICK WOLF  Offline
D
STICKERS LOOK GOOD--Great job FoolsRush.

Re: Membership Drive #109
11/29/2008 03:23 AM
11/29/2008 03:23 AM
Your Hole
0Dok_Jeep0 Offline
0Dok_Jeep0  Offline
Your Hole
thanks Dick

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.org, and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2018 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.