The root of the problems we face in our nation today is laziness. This laziness has allowed our schools to not mention the first thing about the rules that govern our society. This laziness has made it possible for families to cast their undesirable family members to live in public housing and nursing homes. This laziness supports the idea that at the age of 18 you are an adult and automatically assume you can take care of yourself and sign contracts. This laziness is a virus, and the only true way to defeat a virus is not by giving it medicine. It must run its course.

The task of defending liberty will fall to our sons and daughters. Therefore it is my intention to teach everyone how to do so to the best of my ability. They will be able to buy their car in cash, and their house in cash. At no time will they have the idea that credit cards are cool, or a status symbol.

It is very easy to loose focus on what needs to be done now, when others with whom we empathize are about to loose everything. Logistics is what the militia needs to focus on. The Davidians’ were far more prepared than any of us. What happened to them woke a good many people from their laziness. What happened to the southeast and Louisiana with the last five hurricanes has awakened some more.

It is the task of the militia and every patriot citizen, to continue to point out the weaknesses of the government to others. In order to do this we must have our foundation laid, poured, and cured before we can hope to do this. The militia is not as lazy as the sheeple, yet we are still afflicted with the last vestiges of it. If the foundation is not solid or thick enough then everything we put on it will fall.

My point is this. If we want to encourage others to train with us so that we may gain a better understanding of who they are and what we can count on them for then WE ourselves must be able to demonstrate that for nearly every conceivable thing we are prepared to handle comfortably any number of crisis. Therefore if WE call out for help OTHERS KNOW we truly are not wasting their time coming to our aid. For THEY WILL KNOW that something truly catastrophic is occurring and would reasonably come for them next.

The best way for us to demonstrate our views is to live them. Get off the power grid, get off the water grid. Get rid of debt; get rid of anything that will tie us to any federal subsidized social assistance. Establish a means of communicating that does not depend on telecommunication industry and their power base. Plan and write out the plan to provide food for you and the family for 18 months. Put that plan into action. Then when you are done with that analyze and criticize all you want, for truly they will not have power over you. The only thing left for them to do would be to take your land. The property tax is not the root but the base of this monstrous tree. If WE can overcome our laziness, and repeal the property tax, THE MILITIA WILL RISE like the phoenix, spread its wings and fly.

There is much work to be done. If we are not careful, one misguided loss of vision will ruin everything.

Bless God, and ask for his guidance, and wisdom. If you’re an atheist, then calculate where you are and how long it took to get here. Then calculate how long it would take you to get back.

"I am constantly on the move. Thats how I make my money. If you get an email from me asking to meet with you it is time sensitive. It will give the expiration information in it. I have had all my shots so no worries." -AVDRT Recruiter / Trainer