I have been a survivalist all of my adult life and learned some hard lessons about other people's integrity, or lack thereof, in the last few years from people who were just positive that SHTF was right around the corner so their behavior would somehow be justified and rewarded in what they did by ending up on top of their claims of other people's goods and labor. I have messed up a few times, learned and taught a few harsh lessons and lived long enough to understand the cycles that a lot of this goes with.

So now, no shit is on the fan but we all know who the predatory assholes and scheming bitches are.

In the end, nobody survives this world. What you do here to make it a better place is what matters, I guess it's up to each on their own to decide how to define that.

I am perfectly happy with the popular preppy Prepper types finding another fad. There are going to be some great deals on all sorts of cool stuff coming up. I am seeing some real,bargain on survival retreat properties in Califnia right now. Turn key off grid stuff at really good prices because there is no projected shit on any fan, the gun laws are driving off the wimps, lumber harvesting is played out and weed prices have dropped to the point that it's not profitable for the small homestead operators. That means some property in the redwoods is getting to be priced really right.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.