[Linked Image]

A while back I decided to check a couple of websites I hadn't visited in a while. What a surprise. They were gone. So, I checked several more and found a disturbing trend.

In all over 20 militia and survivalist websites/forums are dead and gone, like they never existed. These were not fly by night sites. They were some of the big players that had been online for years.

Debear's Modern Minuteman - dead. W.R.A.M., American Minutemen, The US Militia, A.R.M., Maine, Illinois, Ohio, Miss., NC and numerous other militia boards gone.

AWRM has 4000 members yet 99.9% never bother to post or reply to anything. The majority of our old regulars have disappeared. We recently spent a lot of time , effort and money upgrading to new software and migrated AWRM to a new server hoping to generate some renewed interest. Although we have plenty of lurkers no one is registering and joining in on the conversation.

What's happening? Is everyone bored?, burnt out?, scared off?, pissed off? or gone underground? Did everyone just decide to call it a day and pack it up?

A member once told me that AWRM was old, obsolete and had outlived it's usefulness. Maybe he was right. Maybe posting selfies on fakebook is what's important to everyone these days.

Recently, M.D. Creekmore said;
I've recently noticed several survival/prepper blogs that have stopped publishing probably because of the lack of interest in prepping after Trump was elected. I think that over the next several months we'll see many others stop posting new content. I've also noticed the same with prepper related YouTube channels.

I've talked with a couple of my former advertisers and they have noticed a huge drop in sales over the past few months. And they both told me that survival blogs were not sending any traffic or sales and that it's not just this site but all survival blogs that they advertised on.

I look for the prepper newsstand magazines to start going under within the next six months to a year. The readers aren't there so the advertisers aren't either. No readers and no advertisers mean no money and no money means it gets shut down.

I've never seen the interest in prepping this low. The election of Trump has decimated the prepper movement. It's sad really, sad that people who should know better have decided to put their safety and that of their family in the hands of the federal government.

Making it even worse is the fact that we are in more danger now than ever before.

I've observed the same thing.

Fakebook,twitter, google and youtube now openly admit they are censoring, blocking and demonetizing conservative/patriot content they disagree with. Many well known patriot sites are leaving these platforms and going to others which require you to pay to play. Can't say I blame them for wanting to be reimbursed for the hard work they've put into creating worthwhile content.

I look for this trend to continue. In time, as conditions continue to deteriorate people may wish that old school bbs like awrm were still around. But by then, all they'll have is fakebook and google-fu and will probably have to pay for the privilege of being censored and monitored by their "service".

Use it or loose it folks.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861