Slow-Mo SHTF, and “What Is the Endgame?”

Here is the latest from Jack Lawson’s magnificent book series, the Civil Defense Manual. You can grab a copy of his book here. Jack is a strong supporter of American Partisan, and even had NC Scout write the chapter on Radio Communications (Chapter 17 in Volume I). I bought my copy the day it become available and I highly recommend you do as well.

Slow-Mo SHTF, and “What Is the Endgame?”

Over the past couple of months, I’ve written some posts stating that we are facing an imminent SHTF scenario.

We’re no longer facing it, we’re in it.

Food Shortages

To begin with, the population of the world relies on wheat to survive- made into breads, noodles, cereals, biscuits and crackers, pancakes and pizza- and 30% of that comes from Russia and Ukraine. With the wheat supplies reduced, the price naturally increases. The countries with the poorest populations- where food is their biggest expense for survival- are hit the hardest when the prices of food go beyond what they can pay.

The entire continent of Africa, and much of the Middle East, is already experiencing food shortages. They were hoping that India would be able to mitigate the shortfalls, but that’s not happening, now. After suffering a loss of ~30% of their crops in a heat-wave, India has banned the export of any wheat out of their country, to hopefully keep their people from starving, and to feed their livestock of 40 billion pigs, cows buffalo, sheep, goats, and poultry. And farmers in America are flatly stating the American food supply is in a state of crisis right now, citing higher prices on seeds, fertilizer, and fuel, and supply chain issues

Andrew Bailey, the governor of the Bank Of England, the central bank of the entire UK, says we’re facing an “apocalyptic” food shortage. The New York Post just said “Food shortages could be ‘just as deadly’ as global pandemic” and famous British farmer Jeremy Clarkson recently predicted the food shortages will resort in people turning to cannibalism…

Never too late for the propaganda arm of the Deep State to add their little “spin” to the narrative, CNBC announced that “Russia is weaponizing food supplies to ‘blackmail the world’, despite the fact that Russia has flatly stated they- and Ukraine- have plenty of wheat that they’d be happy to export, if the sanctions are removed (so ships can transit with wheat cargo) and payments are made in gold or rubles. Within a day, the Deep State spun the story to say that this is blackmail!!!

The insanity of Western governments- those, at least, who are dependent on the globalist fiat-money banking system, anyway- boils down to the ridiculous notion that by starving ourselves, we’ll teach Russia a lesson on who you shouldn’t cross…

In other words, there are some consistent themes in all Western governments’ actions, most obvious that the governments are actively exacerbating the situation.

Economic Collapse

Kim Dotcom summarized our national bankruptcy, basically repeating the same things I’ve been saying for the last ten years… that we’re finished, and it’s time to assume “crash positions.” The $40 Billion “package” that we’re allegedly sending to Ukraine to support the Azov Nazi government, is tacit acknowledgement that our country is about to enter the final death-spiral; our “representatives are merely looting the last vestiges of wealth from the national treasury, using “legislation” to steal whatever isn’t nailed down. It really is that simple.

More people are talking about it, now, though. Between the doubling of fuel and food prices in the first six months of the year- and it will double again before the end of the year, because the actual money supply is 5x larger than it was in 2020– expect prices to go up at least 5 times higher from where they were in 2020.

[Of course, after downplaying the obvious effects that printing 5x more money into existence, that any teenager in a high-school Econ class could understand, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says she was wrong about the risks of inflation.] What does this mean for you, in practical terms? Well, in April, 2020, gas was $1.95/gallon for regular unleaded. It is now double the 2020 price, at $5/gallon. Expect it to hit an average of at least $9.75/gallon, plus whatever premium due to political risks… so easily $10/gallon.

Truck drivers are naturally seeing the disaster unfold up-close and personal, spending $1000 per day to fill up their trucks, to ship goods when the shipping rates are collapsing. The net result is that trucking companies from small to large, are imploding, going bankrupt. The more expensive shipping costs are being transferred to consumers, at the grocery stores, the big-box stores like Target, Wal-Mart and Best-Buy, who had ramped up inventory to sell to people as they came out of the lock-downs.

But the increased costs of everything needed to live, mean that people are spending more on food, rent (now averaging $2000/month), and fuel to get back and forth to work, with less “discretionary” spending money for things like new I-pads, big-screen TVs, new(er) cars, etc. So the demand for all non-essential goods has essentially collapsed.

Combined with the big-box stores and Amazon having a glut of 5x more inventory (those ships from China eventually did unload all their cheap crap), the big-box stores are slashing prices “to get rid of the patio furniture, kitchen appliances, Smart TVs and athletic/leisure fashions that America craved when confined to their homes.” So NOW is the time to buy a new washing machine/dryer setup, if you can, because when the inventory is gone, there won’t be any more…

In the housing market, the rate of mortgage applications has also gone over a cliff, to the lowest level in 22 years. In other words, the housing market bubble- where the most “equity” exists in the USA- has just popped. Imagine a 2008 mortgage crisis redux, but this time where inflation for stuff needed for survival is 5x what it was… this, by itself, would be a financial disaster.

You can’t help but see it, unless you’re ultra-wealthy… or live under a rock… Somewhere around 70% of people view inflation is the TOP problem facing the country today. People are also noticing that the government is directly responsible for all of it. I’ve gotten feedback from people who are completely oblivious to politics and economics, who tell me their tribe, circle of friends, whatever… everyone is pissed off that our entire country is being torpedoed to support “a shitty little country in Eastern Europe that nobody cares about” (the words of one person I talked to). They don’t know that Ukraine and all of their people are merely pawns in a much bigger war between two economic systems, one based on fiat money, the other based on currencies directly backed by commodities.

This Is a World War to Determine What Economic System Will Be Used for Global Commerce

Please allow me to repost a quick snapshot that I wrote two months ago (from the essay directly linked above)… In short:

The entire Western economic system is built on fiat money– money not linked to any commodity, such as gold or silver, or anything else. A gold-backed currency is one where you can go to a bank at any time, and either buy or sell gold for the stated value of the currency. This limited how much money a country could circulate; put simply, if they had $100 million of money floating around in the economy and only $10 million of gold in their vaults, a wealthy guy could swoop in and clean out the treasury, wiping out the gold supply, crashing the dollar, and making a huge profit in actual purchasing power.

So, the Federal Reserve had printed so much money that by 1971 it was mathematically impossible to cover the volume of debts (your Federal Reserve Notes) with all the gold in the world… at the “stated” value. So rather than reprice gold at what its real value is, they decided to cut the dollar link to gold, hence the “Bretton Woods 2” agreement, where the dollar was allowed to “float.” Of course, “float” really meant it allowed the Federal Reserve to print to the moon.

And with the advent of modern technology, the dollar is now created with mere keystrokes on a computer, and presto! MONEY! Yay! Now the money has nothing to back it, nothing real. People are forced to accept fiat money because there’s nowhere they can go to get away from the Central Bankers around the world…

To be blunt, the entire Western financial system now lives under the following philosophy:

EVERY country in the Western financial system is 100% controlled, because the fiat-money banksters control their money.

But there’s a problem…

The fiat money system- birthed by Nathan Rothschild in February of 1814 and grown over the past 208 years- is being swept away by countries who are rejecting virtual money and demanding real money- gold or commodity-backed currencies. REAL men, who have lived their lives in the real world, doing hard work, sweating, building blisters and later callouses on their hands, people who’ve learned that actions trump words… have decided that enough is enough. They’ve decided that the value they’ve created through hard work, intelligence and grit, are not for sale for virtual money created by people who create nothing else. …

And now…? Russia, China, India and Saudi Arabia are pulling back the curtain for all to see the pathetic little men behind it… the globalists. And you see that it’s all a charade. Russia, China and India are moving to deal in real commodities backed by real assets, and demonstrating that the virtual money- like our virtual lives- has absolutely no value.

The result will be the repudiation of the dollar- after the Euro, but not by much- and the fiat-money banking system, entirely. This possibility exists, and the probability is impossible for any honest analyst to say with certainty… but I would guess it’s better than a 50% that this comes to fruition…

After I posted that, Jack Lawson, author of the Civil Defense Manual, challenged me with a simple question: how do we know this isn’t all some Kabuki theater, where Russia and/or China are playing along with the globalists, to institute their CBDCs/digital money scams, and usher in global governance?

Ironically enough, that answer was provided a week before I posted the “Bankster Wars” article.

Or, as another blogger put it, “Putler (Putin combined with Hitler for a moniker) is destroying the Global World Order, based on usury and debt, which has allowed my family to become the richest family in the world.”

Now, this was quite difficult to find… and not published in many places, just a handful of people. But there were hundreds of “fact-checkers” to say it didn’t happen, it’s all a conspiracy theory, etc., etc., etc. Which made me recall the line in Hamlet, “”The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”

Are there other items to cross-reference, which would indicate the validity of my argument? Yes, actually, there are… (which fact-checkers all angrily announced simply weren’t true). Vladimir Putin in 2016 banned anyone in the Rothschild or their cartel from entering Russia, and in 2018 declared independence from the Rothschild Banking System.

“Ok,” you say… “what does that mean? Where does this END?”

I again revert to “The Matrix” movies:

You are a slave, born into a prison. But unlike the fancy, glitzy electronic program of the movie, our prison is far more mundane; financial servitude. You are forced to chase after fiat-money (which the banksters constantly inflate, to tax your efforts even more), just to survive. And the banksters constantly devaluate the currencies, with the effect of an ever-growing parasite on your body, until you spend more efforts feeding the parasite, than yourself.

Eventually the parasite is so fat, so swollen with your energy, your blood, that you start to die… and that is where every country in the Western financial system is, and every citizen of that country (who has not joined with the parasites to save themselves, at the expense of everyone else). The fiat-money system, the ultimate Ponzi scheme, has now reached the point where there are no more suckers to extract money from, and the suckers (us slaves) have nothing more to be extracted… except for our credit cards, of course.

So where is all this going? As Kim Dotcom asked, “Without a controlled demolition the world will collapse for all, including the elites. The world has changed so much and nothing seems to make sense anymore, the blatant corruption is out in the open, the obvious propaganda media, the erosion of our rights. What’s the end game?”

I have been asking myself that same question for months… and then I saw a video snippet from “The Motherlode.” It was like the light-bulb suddenly blinked on, for me… everything now makes sense, as to the “WHY” of fiat-money banksters, and what they’re really after. Watch:

Here’s the extended video, which is also worth your time… Full disclosure: I don’t always agree with David Icke, he has some… controversial ideas, which I find a bit “out there…” but on this, he nails it, IMHO.

There are not one, but two problems, with these plans by the globalist fiat-money banksters:

The countries not already enthralled by the fiat-money banking system (led by Russia) are not aboutto be enslaved into the usurious, criminally corrupt globalist system.
If and whenpeople understand that the global economic collapse is not the fault of FJB and his band of merry-men- the handlers who pull the meat-puppet’s strings- but instead due to the overt planning of globalist scumbags like Herr Klaus Schwab (“You will have nothing, you will own nothing, and you will like it,” the number of globalist heads hanging at the ends of ropes on street-lamps will be… impressive.

Unpacking Point #1:

Let me explain. The primary threat to the bankster plans is not gun-owners in the USA, nor populists throughout the world… it’s countries that have commodity-backed currencies, which will conclusively expose the fraudulent nature of the fiat-money systems.

You see, the entire European Union, and all of NATO, can threaten and bluster Russia and China with “consequences,” yet all those same countries are utterly, totally bankrupt- just as the USA is. And yet, most of those EU and NATO countries depend heavily on commodities from Ukraine and Russia- wheat, fuel, fertilizer, etc. Germany is already suffering tremendously, as 2/3 of their industrial output relies on natural gas.

The other 1/3 is for home heating, and when it starts to get cold outside, say, right around the mid-term elections, people will suddenly realize the error of their governments’ ways… right around the time people start wondering if they’re literally going to freeze to death, this winter. Oh, the business leaders can complain and scream for relief, but when the news starts talking about people freezing to death because their government wanted to ‘teach Russia a lesson’ by sacrificing their own people…? The EU and NATO sanctions will collapse like the walls of Jericho. BANK on it.

Russia- and to a lesser degree China- are in the drivers’ seat. THEY will set the rules, THEY will cause the fiat-money system to implode rather spectacularly, leaving the globalists and their entire fiat-money system destroyed. If the guys with the commodities won’t accept the fiat-money for real commodities you need to survive, you either break down and play their game… or you die. Nathan Rothschild made that abundantly clear in his declaration, “our current path… means that our global order is dead on its feet.“

Unpacking Point #2:

If and when people understand that the global economic collapse is not the fault of FJB and his band of merry-men- the handlers who pull the meat-puppet’s strings- but instead due to the overt planning of globalist scumbags like Herr Klaus Schwab, it’s game over for them.

The globalists have enslaved the West into financial servitude, pure and simple.

YOU are a slave to the system.

You’re simply on a hamster-wheel, having to run faster and faster, to stay even. You run faster as your government taxes your salary or wages more, the property taxes, the sales taxes, the fuel taxes, and the ultimate tax, that has been hidden until now, inflation.

The parasite has grown large and was quite healthy, but now the host is dying, and the parasite is getting desperate to suck more out of the host. Like this:

The government parasites work hand-in-hand with the fiat-money banksters. It’s why every country beholden to them acts the same way, whether it comes to the COVID scamdemic response, Ukraine and the idiotic sanctions, etc., they all answer to Nathan Rothschild and his ilk- who direct Herr Schwab, the Davos crowd, Bilderberg cronies, the Bank of International Settlements, the United Nations, the World Bank, and all the rest of them… EVERYONE in these organization are bought-and-paid-for puppets. Period.

They all answer to the fiat-banksters. They’re all told what to do, when, how, and how to “manage the optics,” for an equally bought-and-paid-for media empire.

People are waking up at an alarming pace, and seeing that what they’re being told has nothing to do with reality. As they wake up, they’ll understand that they’ve been living as financial slaves, and that FJB is an installed puppet, to be the fall-guy for when the system collapses. He wasn’t installed because he’s a smart guy, or credible, or for any positive value… but because he is utterly corrupt, controlled and ultimately the sacrificial offering to the public, so they won’t come for the people really responsible.

It won’t work.

The public-globally-recognizes that Biden can’t control his own bowel movements, much less ‘control the country.’ It’s common knowledge to anyone who isn’t a dyed-in-the-wool sheep, that something much bigger, much uglier, is actually running the show.

So when Herr Schwab and his ilk complete the economic collapse of the Western financial system (Russia will be just fine, no doubt), they will offer their salvation to you, “we’re going to forgive all the debt that you’ve got, but in return we want all your assets; we want your home, we want everything.”

This is the truth behind the Klaus Schwab line, “you will own nothing, and you’ll be happy.”

What they will offer is a new system of financial slavery to replace the old one, which has run its course.

Instead of having ownership of some items, some property, while having to service the now-impossible debt loads, you’ll have no property, no ownership of anything, and have to pay- rent, to be precise- everything you need, to survive. You will never own a house, only pay rent until you die. You’ll never own a car, a gun (or any other item not “acceptable” to them), you lose your money and be effectively made homeless and penniless if you say or write something they don’t like (social-credit system), you’ll use public transportation because you won’t own a car… and so on.

WE MUST REJECT THEIR “SALVATION.”

We have to survive until a new economic system- currencies backed by commodities instead of nothing- becomes the norm, and the economic slavery system is crushed.

How ironic is it, that we may have to wait for Russia to crush the corrupt fiat-money system, to free us from our chains? Who would’ve guessed that they hold the key to real freedom for America, and for the rest of the world?

Godspeed to us all.

Link to Capitalist Eric’s essay printed above with additional information…

Slow-Mo SHTF, and “What Is the Endgame?” | Capitalist Eric (wordpress.com)

EDITORS NOTE: This next piece comes from Forward Observer, an excellent source of intelligence. You can sign up for their daily brief and subscription products by going to www.forwardobserver.com and viewing their current offerings. What follows is a trademarked snapshot of what they offer as selected by Jack Lawson.

From ForwardObserver.com

Bottom Line Up Front: The same organizations that used the death of George Floyd to foment an attempted popular revolution in 2020 could use high food prices and potential shortages to foment 2020-like unrest.

In the summer of 2020, at the start of the George Floyd riots, former presidential candidate Andrew Yang warned that “Tens of millions of Americans are out of work. Race riots can quickly become food riots unless Congress makes bigger moves.” Yang, of course, wanted to spur big government action like Universal Basic Income, but his general warning remains true today. As the country struggles with food supply disruptions and rising prices, Americans’ inability to afford food is likely to trigger unrest.

What’s worse is that government efforts to alleviate pain – such as giving people extra money for food and gas – will only compound the problem by increasing demand for a finite supply. The big risk is that food prices don’t come down, despite the Fed hiking interest rates and running down their balance sheet. The Fed can’t create more food, but that’s exactly what they need to do here. Even if the Fed curbs demand to put downward pressure on prices, dislocations in the supply chain will continue to deplete some availability of food.

With high prices for fuel, fertilizer, and transportation, food prices are unlikely to retreat.
Some supply dislocations will almost certainly worsen over the next year. I’ll give you an example. Here in central Texas, ranchers are selling off so many feeder calves due to the increased costs of feeding them that they’ve driven auction prices below what most ranchers are willing to sell for. Ranchers who can’t sell the extra calves, even at a loss, could cull them and ask the USDA for indemnity payments. Ongoing drought conditions are further exacerbating the ability for ranchers to keep their herds up. Due to higher feed costs and lack of water from drought, ranchers in drought-affected areas have been reducing herd sizes since last year. That’s ultimately decreasing the cattle population, which will likely result in beef shortages when demand starts to take off again. Beef shortages will keep prices high and shift demand to other meats, which will also support higher prices there. Smithfield Foods announced they’re closing a pork processing plant in California due to higher costs and the inability to turn a profit. The announcement states they’ll also reduce their hog herds. This may not be the last processing plant to close.

Labor shortages are also adding to dislocations in food availability. Meat processors report challenges in finding workers and keeping production floors staffed. USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack announced a $2 billion plan last month to bolster meat production by providing grants to help small meat processors expand. While it’s a step in the right direction, expansion of facilities takes time, is costly, and doesn’t solve the worker shortage, which is also being felt in the transportation industry. It also doesn’t alleviate pressure from accidents and potentially malicious activities affecting food production facilities across the country.

Meanwhile, Kraft Heinz and Mondelez International are two of the several food retailers who are warning that they’ll continue to raise prices for the next 6-12 months. McDonald’s is also studying how much they can raise prices without hurting sales. (See the Domestic INTSUM for details.)

Today’s conditions are the best they’re going to get for the foreseeable future. Worsening drought conditions, heavy rains, and diseases, such as the various strains of swine and bird flu, could continue to cut food production this growing season. I don’t see conditions appreciably improving this year and could worsen next year.

In today’s political and social climate, especially coming off an attempted popular revolution in 2020, high food prices, decreased availability, and the potential for shortages could be used to foment 2020-like unrest. We already know that unrest tends to rise following pandemics.

According to an International Monetary Fund (IMF) study, the risk of social unrest and disorder can rise for at least five years following the start of a pandemic. Researchers find that pandemics “can set off a vicious cycle of economic despair, inequality, and social unrest,” which tends to become more acute “where the crisis exposes or exacerbates pre-existing problems such as a lack of trust in institutions, poor governance, poverty, or inequality.”

Revolutionary groups that will exploit post-pandemic dislocation, higher food prices, and shortages

1) already exist; don’t have to build new organizations;

2) have already laid the groundwork and built the human infrastructure to organize protests;

3) will use existing anger and resentment at the conditions, much like what happened in 2020 over racial protests, to get people into the streets to demand solutions. When no solutions are effective, revolution becomes more likely. – M.S.

INSIDE THE BELTWAY

WHITE HOUSE: Biden is scheduled to give a speech on the economy and rebuilding unions at the 29th AFL-CIO Quadrennial convention.

CONGRESS: We’ll be covering a number of House and Senate hearings today focused on drought solutions, the FEMA budget, “protecting democracy’s frontline workers,” terrorism prevention, and terrorism finance. Information of intelligence value will be published in tomorrow’s Early Warning report.

BIDEN UNVEILS MIGRATION PLAN: Wrapping up the Summit of the Americas conference last Friday, the Biden administration announced a plan to address record-setting levels of regional migration. U.S. commitments include increased H2A and H2B temporary worker visas for individuals from Latin America, expansion of programs designed to help reunite U.S. citizens from Haiti and Cuba with family members, acceptance of 20,000 additional refugees, and streamlining of the asylum process.

The U.S. also announced a multilateral “sting operation” by U.S. federal law enforcement officers targeting human smuggling networks in the region. (AC: The declaration is non-binding, making it largely symbolic and limiting any potential impact the framework might have in countries plagued by corruption and transnational criminal organizations. As a result, the United States is unlikely to see a tangible reduction in the growing border crisis. The U.S. ‘sting operation’ announced in the declaration, which has seen moderate success, is likely to falter in the wake of the announcement, which has alerted the human smuggling networks it hopes to combat to the presence of 1,300 DHS officers in the region. – R.P.)

MAJOR BRANDS ANNOUNCE CONTINUED PRICE HIKES: Kraft Heinz reported plans to continue food price increases into August due to industry-wide higher input costs. Snack-maker Mondelez International also said they would continue to hike prices over the next year. – M.S.

NATIONAL FLOOD INSURANCE AT RISK: Federal laws and regulations require many property owners to purchase flood insurance if their property is in a Special Flood Hazard Area assessed as having a 1% or greater risk of flooding. The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), the primary source of residential flood insurance and the source of authority to issue new flood Insurance policies, is due to expire on September 30th of this year. Failure by Congress to renew the NFIP will drastically reduce available government funding for the program from $30.45 billion to $1 billion, which is insufficient to cover payouts for the $1.3 trillion of existing insurance plans across the US. – R.P.

ANALYST COMMENT:
Pro-abortion extremist groups have firebombed four religious pregnancy centers in the last four weeks in anticipation of the Supreme Court striking down Roe v Wade. The attacks in Wisconsin, New York, and now Oregon indicate a national appeal to carrying out “direct action” attacks against religious and pro-life facilities. Expect Far Left activists to increase the frequency and scale of demonstrations in the coming days and weeks.

ACTIVISTS VANDALIZE WA STATE REP OFFICE:
Early yesterday morning, two masked assailants broke a window and threw a lit road flare into the office of Washington State Representative Andrew Barkis. The attack caused no damage because the road flare landed on masonry flooring. Washington House Minority Leader J.T. Wilcox is warning elected Republicans to remain vigilant against future attacks or vandalism. – M.S.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861