From the article above,..."Some may be anticipating that they will just use portable radiant heaters to keep things toasty, but apparently using such heaters “would not be allowed” under the new regulations that Switzerland is considering"…

They are either damn liars, idiots, or they are under the influence of the Globalists who want to destroy most of the population. Radiant infrared heat is the most efficient kind of heat there is. The Sun heats the Earth with radiant heat from and average distance of 93 million miles without heating outer space. Radiant heat heats objects not the air and is much more efficient. Anyone that uses forced air central electric heat to heat their whole house can save a great amount of money by instead of heating the whole house just heating one room with a radiant heat source either electric, propane, kerosene, or a wood burning stove with a glass door to let the infrared radiant heat through.

For the last 4 years I have only heated one room in my house with radiant heat to save money. And I have not heated the rest of my house at all.

People need to wear layers of winter clothes and insulated boots in their house, not waste money on centrally heating their whole house to 75 degrees F.

The Europeans and the US needs to quit fighting a proxy war against the Russians and let the Russians take the areas of Ukraine that are ethnically Russian before we have economic collapse or a Nuclear World War III.

Last edited by Texas Resistance; 09/09/2022 12:52 PM. Reason: to clarify

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper