Dennis K
Own a gun? We know where you live
Newspaper publishes map of all permit holders in its area
--------
A New York newspaper has gone to the effort to map out and publish online – complete with names and addresses – all the people in its area who own handgun permits.

The Journal News of White Plains, N.Y., has created interactive, online maps of all handgun permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties, while it’s also waiting on information from Putnam County.
airforce
Of course, if I subscribed to that newspaper or advertised in it, I'd be cancelling my subscription and my advertising.
Canceling subscriptions and advertising is not the only way to get back at those bastards.

What if the editor and reporters of that paper had their Addresses etc published on-line. And maybe other personal information like what expensive objects they may own.

The gun grabbers don't care about our 2nd Amendment Rights so why should we care about the Right of a Free Press. Maybe what is needed are some restrictions on what a News Paper can publish, or maybe a lot better letting the victims of the News Paper sue the Scummy Paper or other News Media.

There was a paper that used to publish the Names, Addresses and Mug Shots of everyone who was arrested for a Drug Charge. The biggest problem I have with this is the fact that some of those arrested were completely innocent. One man was stopped in front of a house to pic up a coworker for a ride to work and he was arrested just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was released from custody soon after the arrest as the cops realized they made a mistake but by that time his Name, Address and Photograph had already been published on the front page of the paper.

And if I remember correctly, to make it even worse his boss fired him and the landlord where he was going to move into gave him back his deposit and refused to rent to him.

What happens is Landlords, Employers etc look at those photographs and refuse to rent to or hire anyone who has had their photo published and that is not a good thing. Also some police departments have given mug shots of people arrested for talking to a hooker to a Paper which then gets published, and some innocent men have had their lives ruined.

And the innocent victims can not sue the Fu*king paper.

If anyone is interested in watching a very good movie about an out of control News Media watch Absence of Malice.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)